• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How did you find WF?

Where did you find out about WF 4.0?

• Was already a member of the old WF

• Google

• Reddit

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Discord

• Other (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
If you mean the "Sponsored by WizardForums" message then that was me, referring to this WF. That's pretty cool though! Great to see effort paying off.
Actually, no, it was in a "basic magick for beginners" style book I picked up for one reason or another, and the author specified this site as a good resource for people looking to connect to others, especially with basic questions. Almost all the other sites in the reference list are long gone, but this one remained. My library is getting out of hand, I suppose, those early books are WAAAAY on the bottom and hard to find these days! :ROFLMAO:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Would you believe an astral encounter with a mad Arab wandering in the desert? Or mebbe I googled it. I disremember clearly which.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I found from another forum referring sharing WF's library torrent
Back then I was searching for esoteric materials...
Around 2020?
I was looking for a community like this too, since then
I'm glad that my wishe became true
I learned a lot from here❤️

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
DuckDuckGo search for “occult” led me to digitaloccultlibrary.com where in the DOL forum one (of two total) threads was titled

The Grand Library of WizardForums​

By SkullTraill
And in that thread I found a link to this truly awesome, invaluable and magnificent site.
Thank you!

Towndusk

Visitor
Reaction score
Huh, if I could remember what was the book that made me look here... oh wait! Google history knows.

I was looking into Chaldean Astrology resources, and somehow I stumbled upon this website (not sure what book exactly I was looking for but I saw a megathread of books and did a massive download), some would say that with Pluto entering Aquarius "information" is going to be lost in a sea of information... so I was doing my own library before it reaches the shores of the otherness (if it hasn't allready begun :ROFLMAO:)

Totally unaware of the old forum

KYleBALION

Neophyte
Reaction score
Warned: Off-topic
An initially computer security and ethical hacking based forum, but is mostly now a marketplace.

I am not comfortable sharing more info publicly.
may you pm the link? I currently have a guy harassing the living daylights out of me,
threatening me posting pictures of my family etc around websites with propaganda,
doxing my friends, hacked me ex's facebook account, leaked her nude pictures, you name it,
I fortunately have his mobile number but am unsure how to track his address with the number.
{not looking to do anything illegal} nor is getting his address as far as i know its public data.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I found WizardForums (WF) when I was searching on various RHP texts and also been member on another forum related to occultism.
Post automatically merged:

may you pm the link? I currently have a guy harassing the living daylights out of me,
threatening me posting pictures of my family etc around websites with propaganda,
doxing my friends, hacked me ex's facebook account, leaked her nude pictures, you name it,
I fortunately have his mobile number but am unsure how to track his address with the number.
{not looking to do anything illegal} nor is getting his address as far as i know its public data.
What I can suggest is that you report the guy to the police.

It is the best to let them do the "tracking of phone numbers" stuff. Like, really, the guy who harrasses you can face the judicial consequences for illegal access to a computer / IT system.

And, related to your idea to track his number, you can't mostly do it, why? Because most apps are scams.

I hope the situation will be solved eventually by police.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think I just googled "occult forums." After sifting through a number of sites apparently cleaving to the word-for-word literal inerrancy of The Harry Potter Books, I strayed here and pitched camp.

Reaction score
Just curious!
ran into it while looking for the pdf of a boom that i lost the name of. pretty sure it was the Lucifer pathwork book.
Post automatically merged:

ran into it while looking for the pdf of a boom that i lost the name of. pretty sure it was the Lucifer pathwork book.
i meant to say book i meant to say book-