• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Got home late last night and had been hanging out with a friend.
Was a bit meh in mood so did no work aside from adorations.
Today ran into an old friend and chatted a bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about things. I noticed 3.49 as a price for a huge bag of cereal. Probably close to ten oz. A hamburger is at least 8 dollars. Same as cigarettes.
Which to me means utter bull coming from business owners saying they can't afford paying more hours or higher wages.
However, the problem lies with corporations who pay top dollar for higher job classes and a living county wage for manufacturing.
Franchisees have to pay 50% to the corporation.
Hence the corporations are to blame for the lack of a liveable wage.

Reaction score
Awards
Having been homeless and luck on my side. I noticed problems with being employed and the homeless. Encountering several on the job for case studies what I'm about to say seems harsh. But in context of hiring managers.
1. No contact method - Obama phones exist. Use only for jobs.
2. No address. Well. Yes. PO Boxes should be and are an authentic mail address. Same as apartment numbers.
3. Emotional and mental health issues.
Ask them straight what issues they have and try to work with them. Tell your employer your issues.
4. Drug or alcohol abuse - Quit. End of story here.
These are sore points in hiring. Though there needs to be zero HR judgement, their job is to protect the corporation though.
In short, business owners need to hire people. Hire them. Let's solve a societal problem.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. No excuses for not doing rituals daily.
So today I start, and get into a daily scheduled, rhythmic cycle of rituals.

Reaction score
Awards
So a female is interested in me.
A friend is interested in some oils that I will be making.
Tomorrow I get money back from someone.
Tomorrow I work on a business partners project and product.
Forgot to play the lottery numbers or even look at the winning numbers, must do that.
Must get a second job.
Perhaps magic is working for me in some areas.

Reaction score
Awards
I think after Christopher/Regardie and Rivas, I will continue the work begun, but take on IIH and Magick in Theory and Practice, working through those.

Reaction score
Awards
Polished off a remaining rolled up mega bag of colossal crunch berries with first couple cups of coffee.
Polished off two tiny boxes of dry cereal as well.
Will fry the beef after washing the silverware and dishes and make cheeseburger macaroni for dinner.

Will shut up for the most part from now on, only revealing successes in what I do. Aside from mundane details. Most will enjoy this it seems.

Meditation is only something I can do in a noisy climate, as that is unfortunately my environment. However, WE Butler spoke highly of this.

Reaction score
Awards
With wand did
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
N Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
Performed Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Will do Middle Pillar Ritual and TA ten point adoration shortly.

Reaction score
Awards
Random Major Card of the Day:
X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Netzach to Chesed. Kaph. Fist. 20. Cause and Effect.

Reaction score
Awards
Per Tarot Fundamentals by Case:

"these are included in the symbolism of Key 10.
The mode of consciousness associated with the letter Kaph is named "The Rewarding Intelligence of Those Who Seek", or, more briefly, "Intelligence of Desire". What is meant is that comprehension of the Law of Rotation is the means to the satisfaction of every desire. Note, however, that this comes to those only
who really seek. Truth is not grasped by the lazy-minded. Persons who have no definite idea of what they want never learn the inner significance of this law.
In some respects the Law of Rotation is one of the most obvious in nature. Yet it is one of the least understood. If humanity as a whole would realize that its future - not that of its children,
but its very own future - is entirely dependent on its present actions, such a realization would mean the end of wars, of strife, of selfishness, of all that tends to separate. Do all you can to perfect your grasp of this law.
Your exercise this week should be an attempt to see this law in
operation. Begin by thinking of all the instances you can where
cyclic or spiral activity is apparent. Then examine yourself. Think
back over your past life and note the cycles through which you
have passed. Watch your moods, and you will discover that they
have definite cycles. Think of your present activities, and try to
picture their results in the future."

Reaction score
Awards
Will do Neophyte Formula and Novena after roommate leaves for work.

Have server work today.
Research today before then. Game plan.

Look for alternate job, preferably Halloween store or Magick item store or gem store.

Complete room detail today.

Reaction score
Awards
It's not so much that an attention whore, it's that my mind is constantly flooded with messages, like a network, interesting or nagging thoughts are what I remark on, to filter through later.
Very much like a firewall or network device.
"You're not thinking about them the right way"
A hoodoer friend and I talking and smoking. He got pissed off that I laughed. At one point I could swear that he may have channeled a terrestrial spirit.
Look at the ant thou sluggard and ponder on its ways
They move without intent. Pure survival mode, going their way seeking food to take back to the anthill. They have jobs they do constantly but are unaware of them. Not many people consider the way of the ant.

Reaction score
Awards
I am that I am, before Abraham was I am.
I cannot help but to be myself. In some ways it's akin to therapy to be allowed to be myself. The end goal is to be the best most self that we can be. We're alike but not the same, the reason for patience. I could put up a fake self here or in the real world around me, but the point to be what?

Reaction score
Awards
The Gods must be angry...
Loud cars and motorcycles. Perhaps gunshots in addition to thunder and rain, as loud as the thunder was anyway. Love loud thunder and any lightning display.

Reaction score
Awards
Recording word for word when possible for each of the Neophyte to Theoricus rituals in my book of earth, have already started a list of earth and nature deities. Have listed officers and their characteristics and temple diagram in it.
So on to the Qaballistic Cross Ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
On to Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
Then I will get research done on Ubuntu and app configuration and firewall security, then prepare server audit by the book and install monitor and intrusion detection, prep databases and web servers for maintenance.

Reaction score
Awards
Astro angels.
Glancing or skimming through GD book one, I came a Ross a chart in Hebrew of angels ruling signs. How to get to know them...

Reaction score
Awards
I, Diluculo Nocte Ac Die, do hereby commit to one year of daily use of the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram; to learn as well the material of the first five Knowledge Lectures within a year.
Second step re-learn Biblical Hebrew, learn Ancient Greek.
Third Pick apart Interlinear NT and Siddur.
Fourth Pick apart the daily Chessboard initiation rituals and a daily candle ritual affirmations.
Fifth Memorize them and the Psalms.
Within the year.