• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
What will the result be of my Novena?
Celtic Cross spread
Significator - 2 Wands - Sol in Aries, Lord of Dominion. Surveying the conquered kingdom and land.
Covers - Knight of Swords - Cap Aqu, Air of Air, Prince of the Chariot of the Winds. Preparing for war force.
Crosses - 9 Wands - Luna in Sag - Lord of Great Strength. The amount of work and stress.
Crowns - 9 Pentacles - Venus in Vir - Lord of Material Gain. Relief, assurance, beauty.
Beneath - XIX The Sun - Sol. Regeneration.
Behind - 8 Swords - Luna in Gem. Lord of Shortened Force. Incomplete results.
Before - XIII Death - Scorpio. Lord of the Gates of Death, Child of the Great Transformers. Change.
Querent - Knight of Pentacles. Ari Tau. Air of Earth. Prince of the chariot of Earth. Prince of Earth.
Environment - I The Magician. Mercury. Magus of Power.
Hopes and Fears - 3 Wands. Venus in Ari. Lord of Established Strength. An assured established kingdom.
Final Outcome - IX The Hermit. Virgo. Magus of the Voice of Light. Prepare for travel. Follow the Great Work the Magician begun.

Reaction score
Awards
With Wand did -
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs.
S Neophyte signs.
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs.
N Neophyte signs.
With Dagger did -
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser Banishing Earth Ritual of the Pentagram.
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual.
Ten point TA adoration with neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Spoke with friend and have a server deal worked out to invoice monthly.
I think tomorrow I will play three Daily4 tickets.

Reaction score
Awards
Deal a Daily 4 number, and use that, the original number, and an easy pick.
Will try to make it a ritual, and see what results occur.

Rope for circles have been obtained, one white, one brown of different lengths but ten to fifteen feet length. Duct tape 100 yards. Enough for a circle and triangle.

The closet situation and paper stacks are ongoing, but I have a plan at least.

Laundry is not a huge concern as long as it gets done now, as it is a cyclical, necessary process. Laundry has been put away in dresser and closet. Laundry to do is neatly stacked in the basket.
Bin of donatables or free clothes will be put next to dumpster. Same with other donatables.

Number 4 coffee filters, sealable containers and herbs have been obtained for oil tonic use.

Things are looking up.
Some goals have been, or are in the process of being, completed.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditations and studies to do yet.
All daily work minus the novena has been done.

I should keep two diaries, one for Rivas and one for Christopher (already started actually).

Reaction score
Awards
Each has a sound and color as well as other correspondences on Agrippas scale of 7 and the like.
Chakra1 Root Red Base of Spine LAM
Chakra2 Sacral Orange Navel VAM
Chakra3 Solar Plexus Yellow Chest RAM
Chakra4 Heart Green Chest YAM
Chakra5 Throat Blue Throat HAM
Chakra6 3rd Eye Indigo 3rd Eye AUM
Chakra7 Crown Violet Crown AUM

Reaction score
Awards
A sense fruits meditation I've employed before uses colored fruits to visualize that color by bringing the fruit to mind. We already have muscle memory that can represent or remember it.
Red Apple LAM
Orange VAM
Lemon RAM
Lime YAM
Blueberry HAM
Plum AUM
Plum AUM

In dealing with chakras and Kundalini, work root up. With middle pillar it's top down using godnames rather than mantrum.

Reaction score
Awards
Will include the sense fruit in my meditations, but also work on vibration and trance exercises. Also here and now sidetracking the mind every thirty minutes as a will training exercise with grounding application.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Buckland's Book of Spirit Communication, chapters 1, 5, 6, 9, 10, 14.
Essentially covering chakras, vibration, trance and clairvoyance and clairaudience exercises.

Reaction score
Awards
Still studying beyond a bit of music time.
Wrote out a Novena ritual outline, now to write affirmations and archangel prayers.
Making this a daily ritual if possible, in three planetary hours. At least one planet if not all three for empowerment.
Was hoping to get past chapter one in Buckland but have not. Albert's' was not opened. Rivas and Christopher to read as well. Regardie was not read. Out of 5, three is not too bad.

Reaction score
Awards
Woke up and With wand did adorations:
E Lord of the Universe with Neophyte signs.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade sign.
E Ten Point TA adoration with neophyte signs.

Still waking up. Will complete Neophyte Formula with dagger when awake.

Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about finances, particularly micropyments or layaway plans. Rent to own.
My family lived these. I was spoiled and got pretty much what I wanted for birthdays and Christmas.
My mom had a lot of medical issues and died at my age when I was eighteen. However, if it was Christmas or one of our birthdays and she was in the hospital, we celebrated in her hospital room. I loved my family and was loved a lot. I miss that and her.

Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about the Blood gangsters in my neighborhood, they don't pick worthy targets.

I once interviewed at an impound lot as a dispatcher. The bosses desk was filled with large stacks of money. Looked like tens of thousands, unless small bills. At least a couple thousand. The 0roblems would be frequent K9 officers and doggos doing training exercises on impound lot, and that everyone but me is strapped (9mm at least).
It would be a bloodbath for them unless they were smart, quick and precise.

The thing is, is they don't think about their competition and don't care about the consequences of what they do.

Reaction score
Awards
Random Major Card of the Day:
XVII The Star. Tzaddi, Fishhook, 90. Aquarius. Meditation, hope, nature unveiling herself. Possibly a pre-existent goddess.

Reaction score
Awards
With fourfold proper breathing, performed with dagger -
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
W Middle Pillar Ritual

Tried to visualize four lettered name in each pentagram, seeing it in blue-white light. Tried to visualize but all seemed very dark. Forced the visualization by the maxim just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. That gave me confidence to visualize. Realized at last Adonai Ha Aretz of MPR that I was already directing breath energy while vibrating the godname.

Reaction score
Awards
To wean myself off nicotine...

Last.time I had eight seizures in three days, in the hospital four days. I had been using two vapes, a breeze and a Mr vapor.

Yesterday was scheduled to work, called off due to seizure symptoms yet scheduled to work today as well.
What have I been using? A Breeze Pro.

So I think vaping as well as nicotine and smoking are directly related to my seizures.

Reaction score
Awards
Picked three lottery numbers to play today, and might as well take a megamillions ticket as well.
Applied to three jobs on indeed for IT work.

Reaction score
Awards
Showered and dressed. Will leave with no bag, since all study will be done at home. Need to think critically on my life.
Particularly housing and SSDI.

Reaction score
Awards
Today's transits had me thinking about the effect of the planet occupying that sign based not on the generic chart but 8n my natal chart, the degree the planets are off, what that means, etc.
Today's transits:
Sun
Sun 24°43’ Vir
Moon
Moon 21°47’ Gem
Mercury
Mercury 5°52’ Lib R
Venus
Venus 15°27’ Vir
Mars
Mars 14°46’ Gem
Jupiter
Jupiter 4°54’ Ari R
Saturn
Saturn 19°35’ Aqu R
Uranus
Uranus 18°41’ Tau R
Neptune
Neptune 24°00’ Pis R
Pluto
Pluto 26°13’ Cap R
Node
Node (M) 15°46’ Tau R
True Node
Node (T) 14°40’ Tau st
Lilith
Lilith (M) 17°21’ Can
Chiron
Chiron 15°01’ Ari R

Reaction score
Awards
I guess I'm going to continue on the path I chose. Time will tell. Not counting on magic to change anything at this point.