• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
One bin full of old clothes to donate, give away or throw away. That bin will house a clothing basket, lodged sideways or in my closet when empty.
Five piles of winter clothes to wash and dry.
That with a visit to family will strengthen relationships and help me get that done.

Get out and get meds.
Take meds with juice.
Get brunch.
Work on studies and magickal goals for a bit until pickup for server work commences.
Call family.
Work on getting laundry done even if I have to do it myself, I have a week's worth of fresh clothes.
Work on paper stacks to clear bed and book cabinet (would be a liquor cabinet).
Work on shopping list.
Work on calming nerves.
Call friend about new potential partner.

Having laundry done and paper stacks done will free up an enormous amount of free floorspace which is the real goal. That and rearranging furniture if necessary.

Reaction score
Awards
Got one or two done so far. Drug my tired butt out of bed and got dressed and out. Met a new person, whom I gave five bucks to be generous and keep laundry money.

Reaction score
Awards
Server work not being done due to body behavior associated with med levels.
So, study time expands.
Did afternoon adoration after getting back.

While out, got food, medicine, coffee, and some reading time from Christopher's book.

Thinking about a north altar for Saturnine deities.

Right thought seemed to bring the sun out. Family called earlier, so time to return the call.

Card of the day - XXI The World. Saturn, Earth. Cosmic Consciousness. Path of Tav. Cross, seal, mark. 400.

Bin of donatables that need a wash are in the bin. Two piles of clothes for fall and winter.

Add sandpaper and paint to shopping list.

Checked about pricing for po box.

Reaction score
Awards
Phone calls and paper stacks to go ... After that ritual, then relaxation and destressing.
And that fulfills everything I wanted to do, laundry is ever complicated and ongoing until cost of living decreases for me, then can stand to have it done for me if I so choose. So that's one goal never really tackled unless one month has gone by.

Reaction score
Awards
Good thing I called about family, they both have really bad colds, so saying helping prayers for them.
And preparing to do laundry myself, check forecast for week. Add trash bags to shopping list, as well as coffee and cat treats. Visit food pantry and hustle tarot readings on the four days off, as well as jobsearch.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditation calls.
Point/Neophyte
Line/Cube/Zelator
Heart Flame
Fruit Chakras (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Violet, White)
Five senses/things

Candle Magick calls.
Novenas

Wards, shields, Vibration exercises.
Neophyte Formula.
Initiation by Chessboard

Reaction score
Awards
Smoked with a friend and chatted with him and a mutual friend, and talking about apartments and laundry, they agreed laundry is an ongoing cycle.
So, now attention shifts to give aways. A problem being sentimental items.

Reaction score
Awards
Tonight's goal -
Meditate and destress and relax
Sort through paper stacks and put critical stuff aside, everything else in the shred pile. All urgent correspondence filled out or call tomorrow morning. Make sure all forms are correct and resubmit or save.
Put a list of server commands together.
Those are the goals. Besides the cyclic thorn of public laundry, all else for day has been done.

Reaction score
Awards
Fell asleep. Found the attraction of roaches, which will displease my kitty, a cardboard scratching post with catnip scent.
So my apartment like a few ive been in has a roach issue, poor electric and poor winter insulation, but it's four walls, floor and a roof. So the reason for the paper sorting and shredding is self apparent, but wanted to find the cause. So tomorrow all cardboard I can find goes to the trash with the freebie clothes.
It's not that my roommate and I are slobs, were pretty clean. My place is a mess because I have too much stuff and boxes for my cat and extra stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
Did adorations -
W Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with neophyte signs
N Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with neophyte signs
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E ten point TA adoration with neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to get rid of demotivation in my life. Sadly, marijuana may be the largest factor along with procrastination and cynicism.
Some wonder why im a neophyte, and the answer is not all work has yet been completed. When complete, advancement to the next grade is available etc. Per the book being used.

Reaction score
Awards
Did midnight adoration to N.
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Did Liber Resh Vel Helios morning Adoration with neophyte signs.
Did 10 point TA adoration with neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Before I left BALG, I'd posted Bout a list of herbs useful for men's issues.
I was going to buy herbs and make smoothies to sell.
I was booted shortly after that.
So a change of plans temporarily.
From "The Little Herb Encyclopedia", I listed 69 herbs, 40 of which are commonly available.
I'd love to have a warehouse to grow them in, and as these have medicinal uses, produce tonics.
Alchemy in action.
So. Basics. Vial dropper bottles. Labels. Pen. Funnels. #4 coffee filters. Herbs. Safflower and olive oils. Blessed oils.
Produce cleaning funnel before next batch.
The herb size used is a common herb bottled amount bought at a Dollar Tree.
Figure 60 bucks total for 40 herbs and supplies.

Reaction score
Awards
Stones and minerals collected are mostly sandstone, shist and gneiss, though some others exist, mostly igneous or metamorphic.
Would like to group them and identify them all.
Need to get back to detraumatizing them through use of heart flame.
Would like to use them on altar with corresponding herb and incense to empower them through ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Now to get started on collecting stones for a geomancy kit, before winter sets in covering all stones, and learn aspects in astrology.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the day: 0 The Fool
Elemental air. Aleph. Ox. 1.
Kether to Chokmah. First whirling crowned ox-fool among the stars. Wonder what constellation that may be.
Folly mania, ignoring reason, memories in bag over shoulder. Feathers signifying air.
Get a dictionary and thesaurus and use them effectively. Mean what you say.

Reaction score
Awards
Herbs listed (C = Common)-
Alfalfa (C), Aloe Vera (C), Althea (Marshmallow root), Anise (C), Antler (Deer, Elk), Barberry, Basil (C), Bayberry, Barley Juice Powder, Blackberry (C), Black Cohosh root, Blessed Thistle, Bees Royal Jelly, Blue Cohosh root, Blue Vervain, Burdock root, Cayenne/Capsicum (C), Catnip (C), Celery (C), Chamomile (C), Chicory (C), Cinnamon (C), Cloves (C), Dandelion (C), Echinacea (C), Elder Flower, Fennel (C), Fenugreek, Garlic (C), Ginger (C), Ginkgo. Hops (C), Horseradish (C), Hyssop, Irish Moss (C), Juniper, Kelp (C), Lemongrass (C), Licorice, Marjoram (C), Milk Thistle, Mustard (C), Nettle, Papaya (C), Parsley (C), Passion Flower, Peppermint (C), Psyllium Husk powder (C), Pumpkin (C), Red Raspberry (C), Rose Hips, Rosemary (C), Safflower (C), Sage (C), St John's Wort (C), Sarsaparilla, Sassafras, Saw Palmetto (C), Sheep Sorrel root, Spearmint (C), Thyme (C), Valerian, Vervain, Spirulina (C), Watercress (C), Wheatgrass (C), Wintergreen (C), Yellowdock root. Wild yams. Wild lettuce.
Will probably need refrigeration and 30 day expiration. Use for tonics and combinations for candle dressing or incense blends.

Reaction score
Awards
Goals today before work-
Neophyte Formula
Body in Assiah
Ascent into Cube of Space
Novena

Sort clothes and fold as if ready to place in laundry basket.
Place in front of closet.
Pull all boxes from closet except for PC.
Half of those will be donated.
Get rid of all cardboard except scratching post at the moment.

Add coffee and cat treats, 3 in 1 body wash, deodorant, laundry detergent and cleaning supplies (soap, bleach, Clorox wipes) to shopping list.
Start with a handful of oils. Do this every week. Obtain vials and other supplies and oils.

Reaction score
Awards
Laundry sorted and neatly stacked in front of closet.
Still need to pull all boxes except for PC and lockbox, for sorting and donations; and get rid of cardboard.
In closet:
PC box
Lockbox
Laundry basket.

Donations-
Clothes
Drinking glasses
Chinatown teacups
Laundry iron
Books
Knickknacks.

All cardboard out of room? Leaves free floorspace, paper stacks to go through, and do laundry and shopping.
1.25 short of ten bucks for laundry. It will do in worst case of doing it myself. On day off.
Stretching this goal til next day off.