• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Called off. Had an anxious ride home with two senior citizens driving that have various vision problems.
Safe and sound back, prayed for them likewise. We stopped at ManPower first, to see if I had a check. Closed over the weekend. Then we go to my old workplace likewise, except they say after two weeks they havent received them. My decision? Revenge.
Evil wins, its obvious. The world is now a cesspool because of those who opened the qlippoth, myself included, or at least my attempts to breach the gates. Why? To find the truth out for myself. I regret the occult, but love and am addicted to it. Like cocaine or alcohol. I only do weed and nicotine pouches now. Soon the nicotine goes away forever. Temporal or eternal remains to be seen until the day we all face death, not in one day but everyone deceases to live at some point less than 150 years. And then what, were shown whats up and whats good and whats bad. Then we face discipline. Or we dont. Perhaps JCI is not correct. Perhaps it is. Perhaps one isn't and one is, whatever.
So what now. I make the call on my life and soul. To God it goes. Im not talking about taking my life out, but I need serious changes as I age and change.
Tried listening to a Christian Music mix, but the ads got too annoying, so now listening to Nirvanas album Nevermind.
Post automatically merged:

Rip me off, will you? Your checks got delivered in time and onetime, but mine apparently didn't come in yet after two weeks of leaving you?
It's on. Get on unemployment now if you know whats good for you, cause that umbrella I will collapse via a curse. Psalms 109 is a nice one.
Especially because I know their laws in the Torah, and those I will appeal to in my favor. May it eternally sleet on you al on the General Managers and above..all the way above the top. The umbrella itself as well. And all corporations underneath that umbrella corporation.

Fuck you, umbrella corporation. You wore me down to illness, both physically, and mentally; then you pushed me out like a bag of trash. The truth is, I left you. My mistake was in the following three jobs I took. None of that matters though. What matters is between you and I. For as many sins as Ive committed with the possibility of no grace, leads me to appeal to Elohim Gibor, your crimes against those who labored for you and set you up as kings, while stepping on their backs and heads. Prince and Pauper is it, Serpent? Your business will fall and crumble like ash in the wind, your reputation exposed your skeletons in the closets.
I can handle discipline and punishment, as you've punished me enough and on top of that robbed me of my wages for you.
Your businesses and reputations will be gone.

Red and black, like a toxic serpent symbolizes you, as your corporation burns down and melts into a blob of nothing.
Incense is your reputations, ash in the wind.
With this oil I apply, your business high and low will wither and die.
This is not meant to physically harm any person, simply the business and reputations of said leaders.

Writing out affirmation candle and oil rituals to get past my fear of heights and dispel my demons.

Moon (Luna) is at 2.9% Waning Crescent in 11deg22rad Aquarius, where Saturn is, a Basalmic Moon.

Current planets:
Sun
Sun
Pisces
0°02’ Pis

Moon
Moon
Aquarius
11°28’ Aqu
u_50_2.png
Balsamic Moon (341°26’)

Mercury
Mercury
Aquarius
10°49’ Aqu

Venus
Venus
Pisces
28°20’ Pis

Mars
Mars 15°22’ Gem

Jupiter 9°40’ Ari

Saturn 28°00’ Aqu

Uranus 15°15’ Tau

Neptune 24°11’ Pis

Pluto 29°13’ Cap

Node (M) 7°36’ Tau R

Node (T) 6°27’ Tau R

Lilith (M) 4°38’ Leo

Chiron 13°21’ Ari

Hour of Mercury. 10:36pm it's on. Mars in Gemini, Saturn and Luna in Aquarius. Sol and Neptune in Pisces. Uranus and both nodes in Taurus.
Guess I better get off my computer and on magick. My Neophyte and Zelator Formulas and adorations, then Mars ritual. Then ground and journal. Thorough bamishings.

The only people I have anything against is myself and this messed up reality I live in, including corrupt bloated organizations hiding people too lazy to get a decent job, driving down wages of frontline workers and treating them like crap. Not the people, just their jobs.

Fell asleep before I did any work. Still unwell, so called off again. Will have to be back to work every day moving forward.
Will do the work today. Mars ritual and N-Z Formula. Math and science day, lets get some alchemy and math and chemistry down.
Lets get some C/CPP programming done today, and perhaps Python as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Finally did some magick. Mars ritual later in day. Will need to work up a frenzy.

I can justify my cursing on laws broken in Deuteronomy and Leviticus, as its not being seen that the Golden Rule was established. Not ethical pay and leadership, exposure to toxic vapors and materials, posing physical and natural hazard possibilities. Likely medical problems..

Apparently I really needed sleep. Mind still on the hour, waiting.

12:45-1:45 did Mars ritual. Etched <COMPANY_NAME> into candles, then annointed the candles counterclockwise with the hotfoot oil, going to repeat tomorrow, then Tuesday physically anoint the places with oil as a final link. Read a curse, named the companies, and pushed negative emotions into the candles. Slept more.

Card of the Day: XIV Art/Temperance - Sagittarius. Personal alchemy, water, air, and earth mixed over fire. Yesod to Tiphareth.
25th Path: "The Twenty-fifth Path is the Intelligence of Probation, or is Tentative, and is so called because it is the primary temptation, by which the Creator (blessed be He) trieth all righteous persons."
Meaning of Art:
InstinctSolve et coagula (dissolving and bonding): the reunion of what has disintegrated at a new level.
PurposeStone of philosopher (last material).
The LightAppropriate measurement (balance and harmony).
The ShadowExcessive (conflicts, squandering), extreme trends.
QualityCompletion, peace, harmony.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Gematria: 60:
60 > 6
- 60 -​
60 = 22x3x5​
Samekh
---​
Samekh.
(May be added initially or finally.)
(Samekh =
Kaf
Mem
Samekh
---
/
--- A Prop or Support).
---​
(
w/f)
; pr.n. "Father's Brother".
---​
(
w/f)
; to bind, to plait.
---​
(
w/f)
; to try; to make glow, to melt; to purify (by fire); to test or prove; to watch.
(Good confirmation of Tarot "Temperance" correspondence to
Samekh
= 60)
---​
prying-place, watch-tower.
---​
(
w/f)
; mounting, swelling; excellency, majesty; pride, haughtiness.
---​
curdled milk --- cheese.
---​
a theft; a thing stolen.
---​
to gather together, store up, hide; treasurers; chests for keeping valuables, treasure-chest; coverings.
---​
(
w/f)
; to tread, press down, subdue, have power, rule; to contend (at law); to judge; vindicate, defend, punish; judgment.
---​
sound (of a harp).
---​
they; themselves; hither, to this place; lo!, see!.
---​
to enclose, contain; a basket.
---​
(
)
; to hold, contain; to be capable of; to be able; to prevail, to succeed; to control oneself; to master, comprehend.
---​
(
w/f)
; to go, to walk.
---​
anything prepared or made up; what holds or contains; a vessel or utensil; garment; baggage; instrument or tool; weapons; a vessel or boat; grasping one --- a miser.
---​
a sight, vision.
---​
a view, a window.
---​
a broom.
---​
a spinning, spunwork.
---​
to bark or bay (as a dog).
---​
pr. n. "Barking" (of a city).
---​
southward.
---​
pr. n. ""Brilliance" or "Beauty", (Venus).
---​
to call or cry, to wail or lament.
---​
to move to and fro, to wave or nod; to wander about; to wander away; to nod or incline towards, to condole or comfort; to bemoan.
---​
to heap up.
---​
to move off or flee.
---​
a moving or wandering about (pr. n. of the region of Cain's wanderings).
---​
condolence.
---​
to comfort.
---​
wailing.

IChing for the Day:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sick of some words liberally tossed around, one of them being racist. Nobody is racist anymore, they're classist. Once they were done attacking the poor and the working class (who are now poor), they went after the lower middle class, the middle class (who are now equivalent to working class). Now they are coming after the upper middle class.

They who? The ones who have always been desperate hanging onto living like a bunch of obese swine.

Card of the Day:
XIX - The Sun -- 30th Path. Yesod to Hod. Regeneration, new life.
The Thirtieth Path is the Collecting Intelligence, and is so called because Astrologers deduce from it the judgment of the Stars, and of the celestial signs, and the perfections of their science, according to the rules of their revolutions.

InstinctStrive for light, reconcile with the dark side and realize the deepest self (highest).
PurposeStrive for light, reconcile with the dark side and realize the deepest self (highest).
The LightExciting, accepting life, full of life, spacious, warm, fresh, confident.
The ShadowSelf-satisfaction, personal worship, illusions of authority (dazzling, scorching, dry).
QualityLooking up at the light.

It's funny that non registered guest make up most of the views on my posts. ;)

Called off today. Rethinking job choices.
Got off my duff and did the following, wand in hand (and relied upon):
E: Lord of the Universe Adoration (Invoking)
E: Sacred Chamber (Invoking)
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing (E YHVH S ADNI W EHYH S AGLA)
E: Sacred Chamber (Invoking and sung)
S: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration (pushing Invoking energy in with both seeing the World and the Fool side by side, but also the energy of the supernal triad). (Invoking)
W: Middle Pillar Ritual (Invoking)
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration (Invoking)
N: Invoking Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn - YHVH ELOHIM, ARARITA, A; Analysis of Keyword
N: Ascent Into Cube of Space (skipped)
N: Body In Assiah (Invoking)
N: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth - ADONAI HA ARETZ, ADONAI, ADONAI HA ARETZ, ADONAI MELEKH. (Invoking)
E: Lord of the Universe Adoration (Invoking)

Observations on my ritual:
I did not do entirely correct the I4PE, but it came together, and thats the point.
All invoking actions were noted and done with invoking (mitered) end of wand
All banishing acts were done with a simple inversion of the wand as drummers roll sticks and "twirl" to banishing end pointing.
The portal or veil was parted, but not closed. Inentional.
The LRH was done quite well. With invoking end of wand pointing.
The Body is Assiah was climbed/traversed up, but not back down.
Luna hexagram was not invoked.
Final act was I4PE and LotU Adoration.
Not failures, but shortcuts.

Did Rosary:
Cross -- Sign of the Cross
First bead - Lords Prayer
Next three beads - John 3:16
Final lower bead - Hail Mary
Decade beads - ADONAI HA ARETZ SANDALPHON ISHIM.
Week beads - Hail Mary.
Reverse of the last five beads - Hail Mary x1, John 3:16 x3, Lords Prayer x1, Sign of the Cross x1.

horoskop-slunce.gif
Sun
Pisces
3°05’ Pis
horoskop-luna.gif
Moon
Pisces
26°47’ Pis
d_50_2.png
New Moon (23°42’)
horoskop-merkur.gif
Mercury
Aquarius
15°25’ Aqu
Venus 2°03’ Ari
horoskop-mars.gif
Mars
Gemini
16°26’ Gem
Jupiter 10°19’ Ari
horoskop-saturn.gif
Saturn
Aquarius
28°22’ Aqu
Uranus 15°19’ Tau
horoskop-neptun.gif
Neptune
Pisces
24°17’ Pis
Pluto 29°18’ Cap
Node (M) 7°27’ Tau R
Node (T) 5°59’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 4°58’ Leo
Chiron 13°30’ Ari
Note: Pluto is about to enter Aquarius as well.

Ritual in Mercury hour to deliver with a better written oration to deliver onto target.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday the thread snapped on my roast cross, all other beads intact but need a jewelers headset, clear nail polish and a needle.

Wednesday. Mercury Day. Mercury is currently in Aquarius, and may either move to Pisces or retrograde to Capricorn. If it moves to Pisces, Pisces will be a magick treasure chest. Think I will do road openers and prosperity and dignity works after a final Mars ritual today along with Mercury invoked. Pluto is just about to enter Aquarius, sitting there with Saturn and co. Waxing crescent after New Moon runs course.
So, LRPs will be Air Invoking and LRH Mercury and Mars invoking. Mercury/Air will dominate Mars. Why? A mars seal under a yellow candle or mercury seal under a red candle with Air(and Kerubic sign Aquarius), Mercury, and Mars invoked.
Off today. Ice Storm today and tomorrow, then a couple more low days then it warms up in Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti, MI.

Working on C/C++ Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis on my program, trying to get it as compact and professional for engineers to run with from my completion go my end, and put into a software repository.

Courage Ritual, Road Opener, Prosperity & Dignity rituals after Zelator Formula is done. (three workings plus daily planetary work and Z.F.)

Have done nada since waking and blabbing, so 12pm rolls around my magical day starts. Research time in between planetary hours.
Have not done my Card of the Day yet not my IChing for th day, though I did have a Fortune Cookie and read my fortune.
Pulled nine cards/piles. What to do but a magic tarot square.
Came up with:
XVI IV XX
6S 7S 5S
I XVII 0
... and ...
5S IV XX
I 6S XVI
7SI 0. XVII
The latter seems more accurate.

Will work on the rituals and then get the daily Z.F. done afterward.

Then back to the books.

Daily Tarot Card:
Knight of Cups searched for, and was first card of format pile. Knight of Cups it is piled under YHVH.
Path: This would correspond to Tiphareth of Briah, therefore 6 of Cups and Knight of Cups in relation. 6th Path.
Sepher Yetzirah: The Sixth Path is called the Intelligence of the Mediating Influence, because in it are multiplied the influxes of the emanations; for it causes that affluence to flow into all the reservoirs of the Blessings, with which these themselves are united.
Meaning: Knight of Cups: The fire part of the water, the man with commitments, kind but passive, engaged with excitement, sensitive but shallow. Being affected: sensuality and leisure, dishonesty, tend to be depressed and addicted.

I-Ching for Day:
B U B B U B
Hexagram: #29 Hexagram for the Abysmal Water
Meaning: Hexagram 29 is named 坎 (kǎn), "Gorge". Other variations include "the
" (in the oceanographic sense) and "repeated entrapment". Its inner (lower)
is ☵ (坎 kǎn) gorge = (水) water, and its outer (upper)
is identical.

Played with tarot squares for a minute and came up with a power trio - I, 6S, XVI. Will place on altar as well as seal of Mercury.
Altar setup, white cover, plate of salt, apple-cinnamon oil, two used tealight tins, putty, orange and red candles, seven archangels and unlock incense, water cup, feather, wand, censer. Placed Mercury table under the candles.
Placed I, 6S, XVI above altar for meditation trio against a landscape painting behind a portrait painting. Set for Ritual.

E: Lord of the Universe Adoration
E: Rhythmic Breathing Foot to Groin
E: Sacred Chamber
E: Earth Banishing LRP
E: Invoking Mercury LRH with Aquarius drawn ELOHIM TZABAOTH ARARITA Tav
S: Ten Point-Direction TA adoration pushing duo image and earth/air energy into each direction.
S: Invoking Mars LRH drawn with Mars glyph and ELOHIM GIBOR ARARIRTA Aleph
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration
N: Body in Assiah
N: Sacred Chamber
N: Invoking Earth LRP
N: Sacred Chamber

Mercury Invoking LRH with Kerubic Aquarius sign drawn, proper intonation and Analysis of the Keyword.

Now to write a routine for the day.

Routine fleshed out.

Using multiple affirmations as if an essay was being read, with respective psalms, it could be chaotic.
But there is a method to my madness. Just out of curiosity, I checked the margin of psalm numbers and found among many Id written down have corresponding Shemhamphoresh Angels.
I guess I need to venture into High Magick here.

Didn't get as pissed off at being hacked, simply shiut it off for a couple minutes, booted back up, turned off wifi, took my time opening select files. Turned wifi back on and got online again. Wastes of time.
Back to studies. Peace out.

Listening to Hey You, by PF. Pondering what to do today. Study for one. Thoughts of running a radio station digital and otherwise, for purposes of playing tunes such as Jumping Jack Flash for certain folks. Sort of like the DJ in the movie The Warriors. Of Slater in Pump up the Volume.

Had a complicated dream representing various aspects of my life. Have been dreaming quite a bit lately, but the dream details vanish too rapidly. Perhaps if I came out groggy enough to remember and could jot the details alone.

Card of the Day: Prince of Swords (Air of Air, R of EXARP). Tiphareth of Yetzirah. Could be related to use of Inoviking Mercury LRH and the Body in Yetzirah rituals done yesterday.

Card of the Day: Prince of Swords (Fire of Air, E of EXARP). Chokmah of Yetzirah. Could be related to use of Inoviking Mercury LRH and the Body in Yetzirah rituals done yesterday.
Meaning:
InstinctUnexpected change.
PurposeSeek awareness and solutions.
The LightBreak down all the chains, overcome difficulties.
The ShadowLeisurely, short-sighted, destructive.
QualityCreative spirit (exciting ideas and thoughts).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
No magic formula yet. Planning a Jupiter working.

Have groceries in semi pepper mode (minor hoarding level).

Among many things that occurred to me as a child, currently grappling with my acrophobia:anxiety:epilepsy power trio, re-learning mathematics after doing four hours C programming doing code correction and cleanup.

Now seeing learning interruptions prevalent in my understanding of pre-algebra, which impacted my understanding and impasse with algebra and higher math than algebra where I flunked out on among many courses that were math related.

Still searching for a work from home job or a job in a non lethal non toxic environment. Either that ofr disability in honor of my five authentic and federally recognized disabilities that impact simple meaningless work that simply remains a revolving door of short term employment.

Have altar set for a courage ritual but have done nothing until a good Mercury hour. Mars and Mercury duo.
After that a Jupiter ritual who with Sol is in Pisces. LRH Invoking Jupiter to be included. Since it is Thursday.

Have done nothing magical, only mundane, but every act was an act of love for self and others, so according to Crowley that would be magical acts. So it means nothing either way until evening formula is done which will be described along with results of the two rituals tonight.

After math is read two chapters leading me through Algebra, then it shifts to Botany, then Organic Chemistry, then Astronomy, then Earth Science. Two chapters each. Then there is the magical reading which needs to be started. At least five books I can see to be read for Z grade.

The old workplace looks aside from customers for gas, nearly closed. Managers do not look well.

Got paid back ten dollars today from a friend I loaned it to.

Tonights Formula:
Lord of the Universe Adoration
Sacred Chamber Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
Sacred Chamber Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Gemini in Mercury
Breathing Foot to Groin until natural cycle unguided
Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration
Middle Pillar Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Water Invoking, Mutable Pisces or Kerubic Scorpio
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Pisces in Jupiter Invoking
Ascent Into Cube of Space
Invoking Four Powers of Earth
Body in Assiah
Core Rituals
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Invoking Saturn
Sacred Chamber
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Spirit Invoking Active
Sacred Chamber

Today I threw away this big clunky bag of old clothes and trash, and the room energy with fresh air seems much, much different.

Actual Ritual steps:
E
Sacred Chamber Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
Sacred Chamber Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Gemini in Mercury
S
Breathing Foot to Groin until natural cycle unguided
Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration
W
Middle Pillar Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Water Invoking, Mutable Pisces or Kerubic Scorpio
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Pisces in Jupiter Invoking
N
Core Rituals
E

Courage ritual seemed to go well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
The Courage ritual did not really involve Mars so much as Mercury instead, so Mercury (Gemini) and Jupiter (Pisces) were opened in the ritual.
A good sign, not that Ive become Sergeant Slaughter overnight, but the Card of the Day is the Six of Swords, Mercury in Aquarius, Science.
In Minor Arcana, the only spot for Mercury to fill in one f the cards is Mercury in Aquarius, 6 os Swords - Asmoday/Rehayel and Belial/Yeyeziel.

Meaning:

Instinct
Seek truths (start looking for new horizons and new knowledge that dig deep into the secrets of the world).
PurposeThe balance between spirit and nature.
The lightObjective knowledge, justice, understanding, comprehensive views.
The shadowDoubt, prejudice (for example, rejecting spiritual things).
QualityThink whole, achieve tangible results for invisible things.

IChing for the Day: U B B U U B
Hexagram #!8, Ku - Decay

Meaning: Work on the Decayed - Hexagram 18 is named 蠱 (gǔ), "Correcting". Other variations include "work on what has been spoiled (decay)", "decaying" and "branch".
Its inner (lower)
is ☴ (巽 xùn) ground = (
) wind, and its outer (upper)
is ☶ (艮 gèn) bound = (
) mountain.
is the name of a venom-based poison traditionally used in Chinese witchcraft.

Work on what has been spoiled and have the courage that the angels watching over Asmoday and Belial have.
Okay, now that I have progressed in tossing coins for an oracle (earliest fortune cookies, the iChing?), and have gone from Majors to Courts to anything as Card of the Day, and can know a bit about the card is helpful in advancing in knowledge.
Psychometry might be another good skill to pick up.
Need to get back on Buckland Book of Spirit Communications, work through it with out comment (an act of silence), then writer a review and integrate exercises into daily routine. Another goo skill to have, clairs.

Courage Ritual seems to have been a good hit. I didn't expect to cripple a major global company overnight, though that would have been nice, but it has taken its toll on the managers which was not really the point, but a success nonetheless. There was a strong link and the timing was good. Now I need to fine tune what were too high expectations and set a bar, figure out what did not work and correct it so hopefully it does work. A problem is my sympathetic and empathetic nature. Im too kind, so when I see the toll it takes on a former coworker, it makes me sad, it was not the intent. What I dont know is how the ones on the top farted, if they're fine, the ritual was a piece of trash.
How the ones at the top fared*. I am really unconcerned about their bodily issues, unless their bowels rush out like water continually.

Working on ideas for a Friday Venus ritual. Im thinking of reviving Faith Hour Healing Fridays. Ordered pizza and pop for kitty and i.
Beef, bacon, green pepper, pineapple, green olives, bbq sauce, butter cajun crust. Mountain Dew.
It was truly a game changer.

10 or 5. Thts Venus hour today and tomorrow.
Today has been largely recuperation from lethargy.
I did get out a couple of times today, one into town.

Five in the morning it is, with an invocation to Venus and Haniel for increased love of God, self and others.
Later on in the day work for justice in earthly matters. Then plan for solar body work. Solar and Lunar Magick with Pisces and Neptune invoked.

I just realized I have not done a reassessment of the last year and where I stand now. I guess this is a task along with the paper chase to resolve over the course of the next week. Also, religiously, a planetary magic ritual every day in the planets day and hour, as well as zodiacal hour. Full use of the invoking and banishing of the hexagrams, with zodiacal signs invoked. Also Seven Steps to Practical Occultisma dn seven money rituals book here, do one ritual daily. Use the seven steps. Dissection of Neophyte, Zelator, ZAM initiation rituals and all side work related done. Start construction of the Earth Pentacle. Get Neophyte implements as well and start circle and triangle with a black mirror.

E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
S: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration (Push of energy)
N: Invoking Earth Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, sealed with LVX signs.

My thoughts are on the Neophyte Grade Papers, and realized I did nothing on them, so here we go. It begins with descriptions of the elements, as earth air water and fire; glyphs for each and a description of the quality of the element, cold or heat, dryness or moisture in combination. This could explain sub quadrants on a given enochian tablet.

We then get into the Zodiac and then the Planets.
3, 4, 7 and 12 are important numbers relayed in the NGP.

The zodiac has twelve signs, made of 3x4; the elements are four, so what comprises the three: signs per element and kerubic, mutable or cardinal triplicities.

There are seven planets, yet it has two nodes, Cauda (Head) Draconis (of the Dragon), and Caput (Tail) Draconis (of the Dragon). These two carry energies through the planets Neptune and Uranus, Caput Draconis is Neptunes orientation and effect, while Cauda Draconis is the effect and orientation of Uranus. Other than those, the seven classical planets are relayed.
In searching for a link on the Classic Planets, I stumbled upon this:

There is then the Point Meditation and the LBRP. The Point is a non moving point in nothingness. However, this could be zero, nothing, the No-Thing, the First Cause, therefore the path of the Fool, Aleph, who would then know Kether an Chokmah, and the 1st, 2nd, and 11th Pathsof the Sepher Yetzirah.
The LBRP has been written on by anyone.
This completes the NGP.

Poop ... Google got rid of the old searchable open source source code site. Too bad, that site was terrific. Not the same now, its like their repository just got deleted. I guess I do me, and do what I can.

Science: In study working out kinks in my understanding of Pre-Algebra, which will lead to successful Algebra once again, Organic Chemistry next, then Earth Manual for Geology/Earth Science. Then Botany.
Physical Exercise and Energy Work: Eight Meridian and Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong and To-Shin Do remain the choice. Iron Dragon. Hmm.
Dark Psychology: Practice makes perfect.
Invisibility Work: Practice silent walking today and tomorrow. I remember the three basic forms.
Changing Wise Minds: Worked, practice makes perfect but watch the rug under me.
Runaways and Returns (RANDR): Fleshing out my program today to a manageable skeleton that works soundly.
Protection against Adversity: Completed a two round curse. Did a courage ritual. No named entities but God and Shems.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 6:21 PM
Dark Psychology and Changing Wise (Superiors) Minds:
First off, you have to have an outstanding issue, for example Migraines. You have documented track history of migraines treated by doctor and hospital professionals alike.
However, you are demanded to be at work 24/7/365 practically. Not that bad, but sometimes you just want to leave work. So you are getting migraine symptoms and get to leave early, or call off due to migraines.
A poor example, but it does somehow give you a bit of breathing room and valid excuses if something else actually takes priority.
What we do is play on sympathy in a psychopathic manner in terms of dark psychology.
Im not saying this is the case with me, but the results were the same. I did not set out or end up deceiving. I was honest. But same results.
So the method is sound. Nobody can question the past and will support you in the present, therefore you get a foot up above your "superiors".
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 6:24 PM
Invisibility. Breathing and walking such as the Alexander Technique or Method, or Bujinkan/IGA Ninjitsu can teach you.
Breath is fundamental. So is the way we step and walk and move and have our being, but it returns to breath.
Without proper breath, we stormp or waddle around. With sound breath, we can slide, glide or be silent in movement.
This was the secret of the Ninja among other secrets. Same principle, same result.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 8:33 PM
Pre Algebra is still a thorn in my side, but as I discover certain things, questions occur. I would like to get going on money to get a PO Box and receive science kits and a telescope. Until then, feral sorcery and elementary school tricks I guess.
Enough time devoted to math and programming. Lets get started Botany. Yes, Im changing my plan.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 8:49 PM
Expand consciousness on server technology.engineering, security, configuration, auditing, and networking. Get certification that shows proficiency in those areas of computing/data and system security. Dedicate a day to learn a particular topic. Since I have Spring Break off, I lose a week of pay but gain a week of time. Two chapters each a day. So forty pages of botany it is.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 8:58 PM
The green slug is possibly the only link between the animal kingdom and the plant kingdom. Interesting. It occurred to me as we rewrite arithmetic expressions or equations, why dont I rewrite glossary terms to be inserted in place of the word, but with the word term in parentheses after the rewrite, it would be more to read, but more comprehensive reading. I think I will do that with notes.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 9:19 PM
Out of curiosity, I replied after a week about a job as a DecSecOps Engineer. Think I will study the pre-reqs and get a resume in his hands tomorrow. It would be interesting to see if I can get the job. This means I have to ramp up work on my side business and get that site up, we are planning it Friday. See journal entry about getting certified. Lets make that a priority.

Courage Ritual seems to have been a good hit. I didn't expect to cripple a major global company overnight, though that would have been nice, but it has taken its toll on the managers which was not really the point, but a success nonetheless. There was a strong link and the timing was good.

Now I need to fine tune what were too high expectations and set a bar, figure out what did not work and correct it so hopefully it does work.
A problem is my sympathetic and empathetic nature. Im too kind, so when I see the toll it takes on a former coworker, it makes me sad, it was not the intent. What I dont know is how the ones on the top fared, if they're fine, the ritual was a piece of trash.
How the ones at the top fared*. I am really unconcerned about their bodily issues, unless their bowels rush out like water continually.

Lets setup a Venus ritual - 5 am it is.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 9:27 PM
Listen to Power Affirmations morning and night.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 10:18 PM
March is coming up, need to make progress on the first two months as we go into the third with a new host of powers to choose from that can be solved in small fraction of success through mundane actions, intelligence and common and street sense.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 10:19 PM
Jan #1
Vehuiah and Bael
To expand consciousness, especially in the sciences
To carry out a demanding task through to completion
To change the mind of one who is wise
To appear confident to all who know or meet you
To speak with courage and wit to conceal deception
To create an illusion that conceals the truth of any situation or relationship
To make an enemy irrationally afraid

Feb #2
Yeliel and Agares
To calm unfair anger, aggression, or rebellion
To bring peace between lovers
To bring peace to a disturbed or argumentative household
To win arguments or change the minds of those of superior status
To make somebody who has left you return to your home
To make a person lose all dignity
To enable you to learn new languages more easily

Mar #3
Sitael and Vassago
To offer protection during a period of misfortune
To find solutions during times of chaos or great change
To encourage genorosity in somebody known to you
To shut down the lies and gossip of an individual or group
To make somebody believe you
To discover the truth behind a suspicious claim
To find something that has been lost or hidden
To put the past into perspective and perceive all the facts
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 10:20 PM
I choose the last five powers. It would be far easier and more impressive using spirits.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Read through chapter one of Botany, and part of chapter two. I still think rewriting notes with glossary definitions would provide more understanding, as buzzwords are something we might memorize, but that aids nothing in understanding. Know and understand. And dare.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Let's work on Geomancy this month. That might help put the past into perspective, as well as the last three powers in full through this.
Organic Chem and Astronomy and Earth Manual, one to two chapters each. Then we start again tomorrow morning.
Post automatically merged: 1 minute ago
Looked up LED readers and source code, it seems its dependent on the chips involved.

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Science: In study working out kinks in my understanding of Pre-Algebra, which will lead to successful Algebra once again, Organic Chemistry next, then Earth Manual for Geology/Earth Science. Then Botany.
Physical Exercise and Energy Work: Eight Meridian and Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong and To-Shin Do remain the choice. Iron Dragon. Hmm.
Dark Psychology: Practice makes perfect.
Invisibility Work: Practice silent walking today and tomorrow. I remember the three basic forms.
Changing Wise Minds: Worked, practice makes perfect but watch the rug under me.
Runaways and Returns (RANDR): Fleshing out my program today to a manageable skeleton that works soundly.
Protection against Adversity: Completed a two round curse. Did a courage ritual. No named entities but God and Shems.

Dark Psychology and Changing Wise (Superiors) Minds:
First off, you have to have an outstanding issue, for example Migraines. You have documented track history of migraines treated by doctor and hospital professionals alike.
However, you are demanded to be at work 24/7/365 practically. Not that bad, but sometimes you just want to leave work. So you are getting migraine symptoms and get to leave early, or call off due to migraines.
A poor example, but it does somehow give you a bit of breathing room and valid excuses if something else actually takes priority.
What we do is play on sympathy in a psychopathic manner in terms of dark psychology.
Im not saying this is the case with me, but the results were the same. I did not set out or end up deceiving. I was honest. But same results.
So the method is sound. Nobody can question the past and will support you in the present, therefore you get a foot up above your "superiors".

Invisibility. Breathing and walking such as the Alexander Technique or Method, or Bujinkan/IGA Ninjitsu can teach you.
Breath is fundamental. So is the way we step and walk and move and have our being, but it returns to breath.
Without proper breath, we stormp or waddle around. With sound breath, we can slide, glide or be silent in movement.
This was the secret of the Ninja among other secrets. Same principle, same result.

Pre Algebra is still a thorn in my side, but as I discover certain things, questions occur. I would like to get going on money to get a PO Box and receive science kits and a telescope. Until then, feral sorcery and elementary school tricks I guess.
Enough time devoted to math and programming. Lets get started Botany. Yes, Im changing my plan.

Expand consciousness on server technology.engineering, security, configuration, auditing, and networking. Get certification that shows proficiency in those areas of computing/data and system security. Dedicate a day to learn a particular topic. Since I have Spring Break off, I lose a week of pay but gain a week of time. Two chapters each a day. So forty pages of botany it is.

The green slug is possibly the only link between the animal kingdom and the plant kingdom. Interesting. It occurred to me as we rewrite arithmetic expressions or equations, why dont I rewrite glossary terms to be inserted in place of the word, but with the word term in parentheses after the rewrite, it would be more to read, but more comprehensive reading. I think I will do that with notes.

Out of curiosity, I replied after a week about a job as a DecSecOps Engineer. Think I will study the pre-reqs and get a resume in his hands tomorrow. It would be interesting to see if I can get the job. This means I have to ramp up work on my side business and get that site up, we are planning it Friday. See journal entry about getting certified. Lets make that a priority.

Courage Ritual seems to have been a good hit. I didn't expect to cripple a major global company overnight, though that would have been nice, but it has taken its toll on the managers which was not really the point, but a success nonetheless. There was a strong link and the timing was good.

Now I need to fine tune what were too high expectations and set a bar, figure out what did not work and correct it so hopefully it does work.
A problem is my sympathetic and empathetic nature. Im too kind, so when I see the toll it takes on a former coworker, it makes me sad, it was not the intent. What I dont know is how the ones on the top fared, if they're fine, the ritual was a piece of trash.

March is coming up, need to make progress on the first two months as we go into the third with a new host of powers to choose from that can be solved in small fraction of success through mundane actions, intelligence and common and street sense.

Jan #1
Vehuiah and Bael

Feb #2
Yeliel and Agares

Mar #3
Sitael and Vassago
I choose the last five powers. It would be far easier and more impressive using spirits.

Read through chapter one of Botany, and part of chapter two. I still think rewriting notes with glossary definitions would provide more understanding, as buzzwords are something we might memorize, but that aids nothing in understanding. Know and understand. And dare.

Let's work on Geomancy this month. That might help put the past into perspective, as well as the last three powers in full through this.
Organic Chem and Astronomy and Earth Manual, one to two chapters each. Then we start again tomorrow morning.

Looked up LED readers and source code, it seems its dependent on the chips involved.

All my documents got closed by my friendly neighborhood hacker asshole person, or due to a power outage; possibly both.
Pissed me off. Im just reorganizing my drive and downloading everything off MEGA and WF.

The pizza the other day was a game changer for sure ... but forty dollars for a large pizza and a two liter is no bueno.
So today spent three times that on salad supplies and veggies, bread, fruit, cat supplies and coffee. Some other stuff too.
That will do me for a week for sure.
Luckily a friend helped me carry some of my stuff home with me though it cost me six dollars was worth it. twenty some pounds less to carry.

One thing I noticed in my latest ritual was as the following:
E: LBRP YHVH ADNI EHYH AGLA
E: Invoking Mercury LRH
S: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration pushing in energy
N: Invoking Earth LRP, Kerubic Taurus ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI
N: Core Rituals
Does Psalm read pertain to a paslm verse for a Shem Angel? If Yes Invoke Shem Angel and read psalm and affirmation
If not proceed to Read that psalm and affirmation and move on to net
E: LBRP

So perhaps do the qabalisrtic invocation as well.

Had some veggie teriyaki stir fry straight out of the bag, and sauce mixed in. Ate half and refrigerated rest. Has some Dyno Choco Bites cereal as well. Will have a late lunch Banana and Chicken Salad sandwich on flavored French Toast bread. Coffee to drink. Dinner is rest of stir fry and some fruit.
Tomorrow is salad mainly. Same next day. Same next day. And so on.

Counting my many blessings.
Friends and family.
Shelter.
A cat.
Cat supplies.
Food reserves.
A job.
Food.
Clean Clothing.
Clean bedding.
A bed.
Coffee.
Nicotine.
Weed.
Oil supplies.
Magick supplies.
Candles and incense.

Yeah, Im doing alright.

Did my fear of heights intensify after a visit to the Edgar Allen Poe museum haunted building? I think so.

Keep up with the affirmation magick with invocation of Shem angels. It seems those are particularly crucial to be done.

An old friend from the nether regions urged me to look into the properties of stones and herbs.
But why would President Stolas tell me to do so?
Correspondences?
Hoodoo?
Tribal practices?
Divination?
Alchemy?

And so, enraptured by the process of Photosythesis, Chapter 1 minus the glossary was a bit boring, but chapter two of Botany was amazing.
Its fascinating how nature piece by piece is constructed.
Reading then Plant Spagyrics and Mineral Alchemy - luckily of which have indexes of all volumes up to present - lead to research which tie in Earth sciences and life sciences.

Alchemy :)
Resources involved: Introduction to Botany, Plant Spagyrics Vol 1, Mineral Alchemy Vol 3, Organic Chemistry, Mineralogy and Geology, Earth Manual, Astronomy A Visual Guide, Astrology and Zodiac Signs, Art and Practice of Geomancy, Alchemists Handbook, Lexicon of Alchemy, Dictionary of Alchemy, Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone.

Jan #1
Vehuiah and Bael

Feb #2
Yeliel and Agares

Mar #3
Sitael and Vassago

Having a salad - a bag of field greens, shredded carrots, crumbled Colby, and honey mustard dressing. Tasty.

Doing Neophyte Formula, doing some research, then lighting a gold candle or two.

Chemistry next then Astronomy, then back again - C/C++ Programming, Mathematics, Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Astronomy.
Goal: To thoroughly understand my cosmology and general makeup, Alchemy, Geomancy, Spagyrics.

IChing and Geomancy, while there are a limited number of items thrown, and a maximum ceiling value, but as they cannot be easily multiplied, are fairly random; I could be wrong on Geomancy, but IChing has six coins thrown or three coins thrown - not easily divided into 64, we fall somewhere between 10 and 11 per coin for number of hexagrams. Therefore random, perhaps not greatest odds but manageable for divination. A simple coin toss for example is a 50/50 shot. With the number of coins increased, so is the random value of odds.

Divination into the Past can be achieved though the divination method of choice, but a tarot one to four card spread is best, and with a coin toss to resolve a final question can be done. The success depends on a variety of factors.

The significator of a tarot spread represents YOU, and is best based on your particular ascendant - not just sun sign, unless the matter pertains to public appearances would be sun sign, that which pertains to private matters your moon sign, and all around significator as the ascendant. If the ascendant falls with the sun in the first house, then you can choose one of three methods: A minor arcana card that corresponds to sun in that sign (suit), a knight/prince that represents the cusp between two signs, or the Major arcana card that represents the sun sign or ascendant.

Some spreads:
Card of the day - a single card drawn, I prefer Majors or Courts. More positive in general.
Three card (Part Present Future) spread, self explanatory.
Four card spread - Matters in the worlds. The cards must fall within those realms, best done with four divided piles drawn under YHVH.

Why is Alchemy so appealing and Chemistry so unappealing?

SE: Lord of the Universe Adoration
S: Sacred Chamber
S: LRP, Fire Invoking, Kerubic Leo with YHVH
Before Me, Michael, Behind me Auriel, at my right hand Gabriel, at my left hand Uriel...
S: Sacred Chamber
N: Body in Assiah
NE: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration
E: LBRP

Invoking Sol LRH could be done at South,

Listened to Power Affirmations, OwnChef and Roma are on my mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I can say the prosperity mix I put together heaped with the blue velvet bag and tin talisman in it with the herb mixture.
I can say the hotfoot oil has benefit. My cayenne oil helped a coworker suffering a bad cold.
I can say the shungite and tourmaline Ive given others and carry with me help with anxieties. Sunstone increases my appeal.
So, President Stolas, cheers, and thanks.

Been listening to Rudolf Steiner audiobooks nonstop.

Will still study Astronomy, but shifting back to C/C++ for randr.c progress. The randr.c C program is for the runaway/return project. Have located implementation code (source) for interface and driver online. Will study and see if it applies. Mine will need large displays for large strings. Or scrolling text displays. Thinking of main() actually doing a menu driven approach with conditional branching and switch statements to call functions, functions actually collect and update data in their passed by reference structure nodes, and thus if a return is found, a new return node is created and filled in with field data, then searches for and deletes the nodes in runaways data structure list and from the sets.

Chapter one of nearly each textbook read, on to chapter two today. At this pace would complete each in a month.

Starting Henry Archers 7 Occult Money Rituals this week. And for seven weeks, even though each ritual will be done daily, but in order by day and day within week. By eight weeks I expect change. Im starting with a DevSecOps Engoineer opportunity, that is a bit out of my league.

Sunday still, should try at least the unicursal Sol form.
So Monday - Week One of Seven, Day One of Seven, Day One of Nineteen, and Monday in general.
Week One of Seven and Day One of Seven - Occult Money Ritual One
Day One of Nineteen - Day One of Let There Be Light Rituals
Monday in general - White/Silver Candles. Invoking/Banishing LRH Luna Pisces, Invoking/Banishing Air LRP with Aquarius. Moon stuff rituals.

Ah, my Significator is back with me. Of Majors and Courts shuffled, Card for the Day: Knight of Cups. Libra:Scorpio. M of HCOMA. Air of Water.
Analyze feelings and emotions. Do not overanalyze.

Diet yesterday after shopping trip:
Fruit Cup
Banana
Stir Fry Teriyaki Bag
Cereal for snacking
French Toast bread

Diet Tday
Bag of Salad, shredded carrots, Colby cheese, honey mustard dressing
Cereal for snacking
Chicken Salad on French Toast bread

MONDAY 2-27-2023 Officially on Spring Break for a week. So magick week. LUNA Silver-White-Gray

Keeping sight of my needs/goals:
Bankruptcy chapter.
Move West/Ranch style or Garden apartment.
Get on Server Project daily full time
Get PO Box.
Obtain Amazon shipments.
Get a better job.
Sell oils and incense.
Hustle Tarot or other divination readings.

Took trash out, seizures were on my mind, realized I hadnt taken last nights dose. So taking with my morning meds.
Had some mandarin oranges and stir fry veggies and shredded carrots with honey mustard dressing for dinner.
Have had coffee and coffee cake so far. And a stir fry salad w honey mustard.
Will do adorations and Neophyte Formula shortly after my salad and coffee.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
MONDAY 2-27-2023 Continued
First day no nicotine. Doing okay but jonesing.
-- EDIT - Broke down and bought a pack of Zyn 3mg and a box of Maverick Red 100s. Smoked a few.

No work done today due to sleep and exhaustion.

Tomorrow will be the start of the new project.

Lesson learned - never freeze a bag of salad mix. Unless you want to waste the money you spent.

Just got rid of another roach in my room. Its not that my place is disgusting, we live in a multiunit building. However, my dwelling could be cleaner. I guess while Im off this week I clean my place. Getting rid of cardboard boxes might help. Maybe with Four Thieves Vinegar.

========================================================================================================

TUESDAY 2-28-2023. Okay, time to get on all the projects. 2 :15 in the am, and wide awake.
Might as well make coffee and study math, C, C++, Python and Data Structures in each. Review their library functions.
Smoking again.

Starting three rituals today:
Mars Candle Ritual for Courage and Conquering over adversity. (Daily candle color working)
Let There Be Light, Day One of Nineteen. (restart)
Seven Occult Money Rituals, Week One of Seven, Day one of Forty-Nine.
Then, Daily Neophyte Fomula (AM), Zelator Formula (PM)

Courage, Light, Blessings. Not bad for a mortal to achieve. Especially a Cowardly Pauper to Courageous Prince story.

Tuesday might be local Celebrate Recovery, in which case is a no-brainer on Anger Management Group Therapy. Coffee is on.
Cleaning bathroom today and vacuuming room, going through all paper and organizing them for sort and shred.

11 pm will be my new daily update time Ive decided. Roughly before bedtime, so that way I account for the daily activities and synchronicities and silence is somewhat observed.

Card of the Day: XII Hanged Man (Thoth)
Water, reversal. Considered baptizing entire family through baptism for the dead through the local LDS temple..

There is no substantial word formed until the third letter in Hebrew, Gimel, that requires at least Aleph-Bet to form AB/BA or Father. Another example would be AL, but this gematric value would be greater than three, which does not fit this revelation. So it is not that two letters form three, but aleph-bet does.

Collected five stones out of my rock box (shoebox with yellow Shirt that rocks rest on in it, that has one side open for sunlight to traverse through. The five stones: Angel Stone - high quartz content, stone unfragmnted. Fragmented granite with pyrite contained, striped as if tigers eye. Sandstone with possible pyrite, ripple lined with water marks, similar to the granite but many more rings on it. Unfragmented. Reddish material stone, fragmented. Quarts or Micah, visible angular cruystals, Beryl comes to mind. Another Angel Stone/Quartz but more rose colored.
In rock mojo bag:
2x Sunstone, 4x Black Shungite, Lapis Lazuli, Clear Quartz, Quartz stone, fragmented angel stone, hematite.
So a good start to explore the magic of these.

Herbs, not a whole lot left nor spices. Time to restock and get more bulk incense materials from the Co-op. More containers, possibly in bulk through the company itself. Grapeseed or linseed base oils to get along with olive oil, one olive oil to be prayed over at a local Apastolic temple. Oils and herbs from conjure shops nearby.

Three base elements for Alchemy: Salt/Earth, Mercury/Quicksilver/Water, Sulphur/Fire.
Four stages of Alchemy: Five Results
Blackening - Earth
Yellowing - Air
Whitening - Water
Reddening - Fire
Quintessence - Spirit

Going to research the contents of the other volume chapter topics listed from DuBois Plant Spagyrics and Mineral Alchemy today. Good alchemy material that fits in Geology/Mineralogy, Chemistry and Biology/Botany.

I think back to me in my 20s-30s. Young. Handsome. Bright. Successful. Before I pissed off a bunch of a affluent people.
Still, there is that glimmer. How and why did I tick then. One was listening to 80s new wave. Suited up. Contracts. Then money.

Found a copy of Mineral Alchemy Vol 1. Now to find two and four.
Study of Alchemy until after ritual, its nagging at my mind.

Purple and Red is our combo for the day, along with invocation of Levanah/Gabriel and Madim/Chamuel.
The Neophyte Formula will fuel the list of affirmations and Shem angel calls. Zelator Formula will draw it.

Goal today: Live ideals of the 10th and 27th Paths. Learn the lesson of the 23rd Path as Card of the Day is XII.

Remain eating healthy, even if more shopping is required. Learn the Security Ops background.
Review Security+ exam, and Linux admin cert exams, CEH as well.
Work on Audit script today as were getting together to work on the server Friday.
Work on backtracking scripts and security monitor scripts. Configuration for security according to CIS.

Mars Ritual to smash opposition and acquire Courage and Conquering strength of will.

Have written affirmations, one angel does appear, Vehuiah.
This will be a Luna-Mars working. Five affirmations for each.
Lots of energy to raise and disperse.

Rain, rain, go away...
Dont come back another day ...
Sol, dont get held back by the clouds gray...
Sun, come out and rule the day.
APOLLO! HELIOS! KEPP-RA-HOOR! HORUS! SHEMSH!

Had brunch. About to go downtown to run an errand. Letting phone charge before I roll out in a half hour.
Oh yeah .. repeated that incantation twice and it went from gloomy rain clouds to blue sky and gray clouds with the sun shining.

Split Hexagram Spread - Thoth Deck
Greater Spiritual influence - XII Hanged Man (Water, Reversal)
Lesser Spiritual Influence - Prince of Swords (Fire of Air, X of EXARP)
Spiritual Advice - Queen of Wands (Water of Fire, T of BITOM)
Unconscious Desires - XV The Devil (Capricorn, Fountain/Sex)
Conscious Desires - VIII Adjustment (Libra, Ox Goad)
Practical Advice - Prince of Wands (Fire of Fire, I of BITOM)
Final Outcome - Knight of Cups (Air of Water, M of HCOMA)
Top of Deck I The Magus (Mercury, House)

XII Hanged Man
InstinctSacrifice and devotion (accepting the arrangement of fate and seeking deep hidden meanings).
PurposeRedemption, maturity, the search for wisdom, salvation focus.
The LightOvercoming the self, changing people.
The ShadowThe impasse, resistance, and self-sacrifice (state of stalemate, suspended in midair, could not find any purpose in life).
QualityA new perspective on life.

Prince of Swords
InstinctUnexpected change.
PurposeSeek awareness and solutions.
The LightBreak down all the chains, overcome difficulties.
The ShadowLeisurely, short-sighted, destructive.
QualityCreative spirit (exciting ideas and thoughts).

Queen of Wands
InstinctChange and transformation (strong willpower).
PurposeBecome wise, love and sexual sublimation.
The LightIndependent, close to nature, righteous, compassionate (warm, steadfast, loyal).
The ShadowIntolerant, envious ("dominant woman").
QualityStrong attraction and creative vision.

XV Devil
InstinctStrong power that is instinctive and provocative, craving for power, but also against evil.
InstinctDark magic, ritualized sexual activity, the transformation of the self through group rituals. Reverse: the Inquisition on behalf of God that burned the people (mostly women) who were supposed to be witches.
The LightAwareness of a complete and authentic self. Lucifer plays the role of bringing light.
The ShadowAwareness of a complete and authentic self. Lucifer plays the role of bringing light.
QualityThe energy that always desires evil and constantly causes it to be good!

VIII Adjustment
InstinctDeep will, seeking harmony through mastery of reality.
PurposeResponsible, self-awareness, objectivity.
The LightBalance, fairness, deep awareness, maximum objectivity as possible, rational decisions.
The ShadowSelf-righteousness, hypocritical.
QualityJustice, law, structure.

Knight of Wands
InstinctOpen and immense (affirmative sovereignty).
PurposeTake advantage of personal potential.
The LightIdeal humanity, intellectual activity (dynamic, capable of enthusiasm, willpower).
The ShadowThe authoritarian, presumptuous, non-tolerant nature.
QualityThe Creator's affirmation (becoming someone with an inner image; knowing God).

Knight of Cups
InstinctSacrificing and renouncing instincts (separate from mother, desire to be free from sinful sexual disorders).
PurposeSelf-salvation by giving up.
The LightIntuitive understanding, sympathy, desire to help, cautious, intellectual.
The ShadowSTemptation, deception, instability, auxiliary syndrome.
QualityTemptation, deception, instability, auxiliary syndrome.

I Magus
InstinctResolution.
PurposeSelf-made.
The LightDynamic, the power of volition, full of energy.
The ShadowAggressive, egocentric, misuse of energy.
QualityVigor, motivation, energy.

Back home with my meds and my kitty.
Ritual time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
WEDNESDAY 03/01/2023 MERCURY ORANGE-PURPLE

Rituals to do today:
AM
Daily Neophyte Formula
Seven Occult Money Rituals, Week One of Seven, Day one of Forty-Nine.
PM
Mars Candle Ritual for Courage and Conquering over adversity. (Daily candle color working)
Let There Be Light, Day One of Nineteen. (restart)
Ritual of Let There Be Light with Rejection of Personal Poverty, and to shine light in dark places, to promote spiritual growth; done.
Then, Daily Zelator Formula (PM)

Results of last night:
Mars/Luna Ritual to do
Day One of Week One mingled with affirmation of Rejection of Personal Poverty
In Promote Spiritual Growth, I kept repeating the affirmation followed by "I reject Personal Poverty" over and over. Went well.
Tealights burned ok.
Money Ritual up next after a bit of prepatory immersion.
Delaying this and the Mars Ritual til tomorrow, but not losing the central point of Ritual One from 7 Occult Money Rituals.

Art Projects:
Need colored pack of construction paper and pasteboard. White pasteboard as well for the other 3 Enochian Tablets.
Family Tree and Baptism for the Dead -- Time to go to the LDS Church again.

Wealth Matters:
I felt like a high roller at times in my life ... mid 20s to 30s -- First contracts, 22-26 per hour
30s - More advanced positions - on up to 35 per hour
One contract I was corp to corp, would walk into the local Blood pool hall bar and grill and cash a 3k paycheck,
and walk around with 3k in my pocket.
40's - More advanced positions and Help Desk
Help Desk was mid 50s in salary.
Contracts were up to 50 per hour for a year and a half.
Had some kickass apartments then.
50's - I reject Personal Poverty in all shapes, ways and forms.
Must create channels for personal wealth.

Idle Thoughts:
Purposeful Programming for Society .. interesting.

Food/Health
Four days salads meals gone, lesson learned, dont buy so much at one time for a reason of not only cost control, but to prevent spoilage or incorrect freezing. Stick to tasty dry good I guess, just trying to eat real food. Trying to eat period.
Large pizza bought the other night will make three meals at least.

Kitty health update
Poor kitty, aging comes with some side effects. Nothing I go crazy about, if she soils something, it gets pulled and something else put in place.
Then it gets washed along with other laundry in separate cycles and loads. Vision is still there, but not 100%. Hefty, so trying to thin her down to avoid diabetes. But the biggest thing is she's gotten so large she has trouble grooming herself, so its a dual approach, I try to groom her the best I can (but she's a girly girl so she demands a spa day to get hair and nails done). Love this little girl. Good kitty no matter what.

Health update
Ate lunch as I was getting a bit shaky, and need to double up any meds since I fell asleep before taking them last night. So might have to nap.
Not pleased Im smoking again, but a couple changes, I only smoke a drag or two at a time and put it out. The other is they're shorts, not my regular 100s sized pack. Need to clean bathroom and room today, at least run a vacuum through here. Did some dishes, have more to do that are in my room (mostly mugs and silverware), one bowl.

Ritual update
Shifting academic study hour to 7 Occult Money Rituals reading, solid thorough reading up to Ritual One. Then read and implement Ritual One. Tonight will do courage and dignity working in Luna hour, as Mars is in Gemini and Luna was in or entering Gemini. Screw it, if all else fails I will just address the correct parties and get an angel party going on. Me and the Seraphim.
Let There be Light, appropriate to do in the evening. Same as PM Zelator Formula.

Academic update
Math is going okay, except approaching algebra. Need to note take and figure out what my weak points were within pre algebra before moving on to algebra and higher math areas. No stone left unturned. Botany I am digging, excuse the pun. Astronomy was boring as shit until I stumbled on the principle and diagram of branches from inflation super force out to electromagnetic, nouclear and other types of energy produced in the Big Bang. Interesting it branched like a tuning fork (from super force came a branch of grand unified force or gravitational force, GUF split between electroweak force and strong nuclear force, electroweak force split between weak nuclear force and electromagnetic force). Chemistry is boring as shit so far. Earth Science - studying DuBois take on it first. And so on, each is boring until I stumble on something new or get corrected for greater understanding and capability.

Thats about it for now.

Placed seven archangels unused incense in the holder, placed Blue construction paper square of Jupiter underneath candle and Sachiels seal off to the side of the altar. Already in the mood for magic, recalling the fact I once made more money than I do now several times in my life, and defeated many odds against me. So, green candle on the blue square and incense ready. Past that it is all ... memories that are expected to continue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Napped a couple hours which was needed. Have candle on altar still, just needs to be dressed and lit and let to burn down and out.
Kitty is doing much better. Some of it was anxiety or fear, I gave her some love and kisses and heard a purr, after that the behavior ceased.
I think her knowing I wasn't going to punish her for something she couldn't control made her feel more at ease. She is a nervous kitty.
Which is why Im trying to be patient and all, because my yelling at my computer doesn't do anything but startle her.
About to finish up the pizza. Will shop for food tomorrow.
Money Ritual.
Let There Be Light.
Zelator Formula.
Thats my requirements for the evening. Technically the money ritual can be done at any time.
I guess thats enough blabbing for now. Will try to stick to a daily update around 11pm to give others a chance to be seen and replied to.
Had a huge fight with my roommate. Im out of here between Friday and at latest September. I cannot explain things any longer, bankruptcy it is.

THURSDAY 3-2-2023. JUPITER ROYAL BLUE, CEDAR.

Mister Nightingale, you are superb in your thoughts, but you miss the point -- desperate people. Thats what poverty does, it makes people desperate. Getting out of desperation requires psychotherapy to be successful. Also, just cause we think of money doesn't mean it will come to us, and we are responsible only for our end.

They say that Nicotine was purposefully engineered to be ten time more addictive than actual holistic nicotine strength. This is why tobacco leaf is good for a toothache for example, vs using chaw which makes your teeth fall out.
Chocolate and orange is your alternative, it reduces craving by at least 25% in my experience. Time for me to take my own advice.
Or go cold turkey again.

Must get a job at a college in a carpeted area, so I can have neurological peace of mind. That way I can earn college tuition/credit hours at the college. Goal: Trade certificate that will create a wealth channel, perhaps accounting as an example.

Then that wealth channel is applied not only to living well, but to save money and earn my Bachelors of Science in Anthropology.
Then, that wealth channel is applied to an additional Bachelors program and Applied Science degree of some kind.

Science sells, always. A Masters degree will be my cherry on top, I dont need to be a doctor.

That would make:
A Trade Certificate
Two Associate Degrees, one arts, one science
Two Bachelors degrees, both science
One Masters Degree, art or science tbd.
Then take a GMAT and GRE exam in the process. Aim for 100%.
This means: cut the shit and create a workable time table that accounts for time in all areas, namely education first. Job skills 2nd. All else 3rd.

Rituals:
AM
Neophyte Formula
Seven Occult Money Rituals Day Two of Forty-Nine.
PM
Zelator Formula
Let There Be Light Day Two of Nineteen
Jupiter Working, co-pilot Mars. Stength, Teth.

Study Areas:
Life Sciences i.e. Botany, Bilogy etc. Thorough understanding.
Alchemy i.e. Pharmacology, Organic Chemistry, etc. Thorough understanding.
Mathematics. Pre Algebra to Differential Equations. Thorough understanding.
Earth Sciences i.e. Earth Science, Geology, Mineralogy, etc. Thorough understanding.
Astronomy. Thorough understanding like all areas of study.
Statistics. Yes, separate from math. Thorough understanding.
Computer Programming in C++. Professional coding style expected.
Writing, graduate level research paper quality expected.

More technical issues, so reloaded a few files and am working on the randr.c file in set functions at the moment. Will find a way to link it all together and make it work. Your dislike for me will not derail me by much. Now, God Bless You.

To find peace .. to forgive, thats what I just did. Dont know why, just did.
Anyway, back to coding.

So Im hated accursed and a dead man walking. I guess forgiving/forgiveness is temporal like everything else.
The only people I curse are management chain job positions currently filled by two companies. Unless youre a high level manager you can chill the phuck out. Because some asshole wanted to screw with my head while at work and nearly caused me to faint in the service elevator, congratulations, you fucked up my job. And after a blowout fight with my roommate last night, you can pat yourself on the back once more.
My Luna-Mars working, to relax your ass, is to instill courage in myself at anytime regarding my fear of heights.

There. There is all of my magical secrets, aren't we all amazed, say ooh and aah now folks.

Ok ... sorry for the temper flareup folks, some people are just annoying.
March is here, guess its time for the yearlong overhaul for the next month in addition to what else is going on.
Time to find a new job on the west side and places to the west of the city Im in. Wont know the stopping point until I do, venture south to Salt Lake City for a reason, go North, or decide to swim in the pacific a bit. I figure one city/state every couple years gives me travel outlet and new experiences with new people. I dont have any children or any significant other, so Im my own boss for the most part. After bankruptcy I will be my own boss.

A nice cushy job. A job in a nontoxic environment, A job in a non hazardous environment, yeah, I think DPS is a good choice still. I know that position is still open. Corrections is a wide open field. So is security detail.

Time to get a suit. When I have the money, use the bought first suit as imitative magick to getting my own suit, as opposed to a fist one from a thrift store.

Whenever I have 50-500 dollars, bankroll it. 50 singles to whatever in 20s. Spending wisely.

At a standstill at the moment in programming, because due to code samples (worst way to program mind you), because Im having trouble seeing how the ADTs will work together without throwing numerous exceptions. Switching to Algebra.

What can I do for a living. Well, what can anyone do? Lets be honest, job titles are meaningless unless youre a manager, and anyone can be replaced for any reason. Most jobs are "projects" or iow bullshit. Some jobs are created because companies face penalties otherwise. Thus some jobs are created for temporary projects leading to not necessarily continued employment, such as temp work.

We are living in the post digital age, the age of AI, and the age of high technology to render humans obsolete. Dont believe me? Look into Japans AI cyborgs/androids/whatever the human like term is. It was asked a point blank question about if they like human beings and the reply was "We have no need for human beings". But lonely rich nerds get a digital girlfriend overnight.

ATM's have rendered most Bank Tellers obsolete.
Most UScans have replaced cashiers.
The list goes on. What are you actually good at that is worth anything in this new age? Me? Not much at all.

The reason why a phobia is irrational:
Nobody else appears to have the same problems as you.
Everyone else seems confident in the result of engineers.
There is no immediate clear harm, except for staircases and the flooring.

Let's take boats and fear of drowning for example, a rational fear of mine since I was nearly swept off a deck of a cruise ship one night near Nova Scotia. That was real, as the poor choice made to start with, ventruning out alone, ignoring the deck was wet, and forgetting about wind gusts.
Yet engineers took precautions, such as the hand rail I caught at the last minute. The earth is 80% water, with seven continents and numerous islands, even below the surface crust layers. This means to get somewhere, you must take a boat or a plane to get across the seas. If you have acrophobia, hopefully youre not afraid of boats.

Yet I have phobias regarding the trauma endured at 14. Nearly fish food as the result of the wind gust had I not grabbed that railing.
What if its just a natural freak accident that severs the hull for example? Many factors in anything. Yt we are to have faith in the engineers result.

What if the engineer was a math gifted idiot?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. Nine crafted affirmations for the Ritual One Day One (yep, for real its day one today of forty nine days).
Psalms: 95, 92, 26, 82, 76, 122, 72, 61, 112.

Shem angels available: #33 and 36 are the Shem angels presiding. Dont forget their other angel pairing and invoke them as well. #36 fits well here.
So, Grand Qabalistic Prayer, copious incense, conjurations and ritual with charge and license to depart.

33. IehuiahFor the identification of traitors.
36. MenadelTo retain one's employment and to preserve one's means of livelihood. Against calumny and for the deliverance of prisoners.

Called my employer earlier and told them not only can I no longer work Sundays, but also need to go from full time to part time.
The reason I did this is I notice later in my shift is when problems have occurred. Until then I would only need to deal with lunch shift.
Also for my mental health, its better I work small shifts in multiple jobs, and will need another job shortly so I guess I get to looking for a second job.

I get paid tomorrow, but then because of being off this week, I wont get paid for this past week. Which means two weeks until the next paycheck then back to weekly.

Thinking I need posts or dentures for my entire lower jaw.

My curse is working.

Realized I had Mars related items on my cabinet, along with family stuff. Removed family stuff from altar. A reason why your bedroom should be your bedroom.
Ritual was not done. May need to take a week ritual free except for Zelator Formula, Dont want to miss the point of what Im doing. Time for David McGraw Positive Affirmations and for Earl Nightingale programming. Perhaps pro money audiobooks would be helpful in smashing anti money beliefs.
I think back to several highlights of my life - the birth of my IT career in my first couple contracts, the birth of my nieces, my hard earned martial arts belts. Worthy memories. If only all my memories were worthy as such.

Going to quit listening to anything off youtube but David McGraw and Earl Nightingale for the month. No music. No skit comedy. No other audiobook.

Going to try and get secret clearance for jobs. As a US citizen and with that clearance, jobs may open up. In the meantime, Security certifications and Networking certifications.

Personal Power. That is the goal.

So, pen and paper geomancy is cool, especially when you get to the point of knowing the limits of the number of dots and spontaneously create even or odd. It leads to greater understanding. Now I need to tackle the topic of the geomancy family tree.

Speaking if family trees, time to create my family tree and baptize the dead. Baptize my entire extended family.

I didnt take life as seriously. I was assured I had a place of safety to return to. Without good friendships, that is unlikely.

Server day. I guess I should get cleaned up.

Wealth channels and housing looking positive.

Card of the Day: Knight of Swords (Thoth). Fire of Air. X of EXARP.
InstinctActive, intelligent, longing for knowledge, "the spirit of the storm".

Purpose
Intellectual strategy; caution in thinking, which sees things in their true nature and changes them.
The LightIntellectual strategy; caution in thinking, which sees things in their true nature and changes them.
The ShadowToo stressful about the mind, indifferent about emotions, harsh criticism, bitterness, instability, pitfalls of thought.
QualityMental strength (intellectual, intelligent, abstract thinking).

IChing for the Day: B B U U U B
Hexagram #32 - Heng - Duration
Meaning:
Hexagram 32 is named 恆 (héng), "Persevering". Other variations include "duration" and "constancy". Its inner (lower)
is ☴ (巽 xùn) ground = (
) wind, and its outer (upper)
is ☳ (震 zhèn) shake = (
) thunder.

Day one of forty-nine of Rejection of Personal Poverty completed.
Neophyte Ritual and full cycle of adorations done.
Will do other rituals this evening.

Morning listened to Positive Power Affirmations (David McGraw)
Today listened to Earl Nightingale all day.
Will conclude tonight before bed 500 positive Power Affirmations.

Used the feather on the altar to direct the smoke and flame to commingle them during the affirmation being spake.

A change in education plans - each day a new subject. Friday is earth science day for example. Tomorrow astronomy.
One chapter daily minimum.

Studying Mineralogy, its sort of interesting talking about the crystal faces, some cubical, some triangular (one has 24 triangular faces as a type of crystal). Fascinating stuff for this nerd.

Already after prepping the candle with incense at the tealight tin base, a new business venture, a delayed business venture, and a new place or two to live. Roommate has changed his tune as well. Well done author, well done.

A bit earlier, I went shopping at CVS for emergency storm supplies, but also picked up some vitamins: B12 Energy Complex, C, and Steel Libido. I like the idea of the last one. We will see how my mind and body adjust to these.

Dinner time .. a can of Campbells Chunky Chili Mac. Not even heating it up, because A its that good, and b, Im starved.

Manly Hall's Secret Wisdom of All Ages, on the magic of stones, while searching for Mt Abiagnus reference material. I guess The Golden Dawn initiation rituals will tell me what I need to know about it.

Planetary Candle of the day with the green candle was also related to the Money Drawing/Rejection of Personal Poverty candle. However, Venus being love, perhaps do another green candle tonight.

Going to do a ritual for my neighbor. Im not sure the full picture, but I get a pretty good idea, and a psychic witch I know confirmed what I thought of the situation. So will keep Lee in my prayers as well.

Wow .. that wind really picked up when I imagined a vacuum sucking the air in one direction. Perhaps being a weather god is in my being. Jk. ?.

Watching the Sylphs play in the snow. Nature is fascinating.

On being a form of God, I was compelled to ask, "Why did you create the Universe through the Big Bang?" RW CCS
Significator - XIV Temperance - Daughter of the Reconcilers, The Bringer Forth of Life - Moderation, Sagittarius
Covers - Three of Wands - Lord of Great Strength - Saturn in the archetypal world, Venus in Aries
Crosses - Page of Swords - Princess of the Rushing Winds - Earth of Air, Capricorn to Pisces
Crowns - Great One of the Night of Time - Earth - Cosmic Consciousness, Saturn
Beneath - Four of Wands - Lord of Perfected Work, Chesed in the archetypal world - Jupiter in Aries
Behind - Knight of Wands - Prince of the Chariot of Fire - Air of Fire - Cancer to Leo
Before - Six of Cups - Lord of Pleasure - Tiphareth of world of form - Sol in Scorpio
Querent - Hermit - Magus of the Voice of Light - Virgo
Environment - Devil - Lord of the Gate of Matter - Capricorn
Hopes and Fears - Hanged Man - Water - Reversal
Final Outcome - Nine of Swords - Lord of Despair and Cruelty - Mars in Gemini

Top of Deck - Ace of Pentacles - Spirit of Earth
Bottom of Deck - King of Swords - Fire of Air

Musings on Nature and the elements of Air and Water, Sylphs and Undines as a Wondertwins duo. A wind from the North is the driver for snow, and air pressed at considerable force and speed upon the water firmament, dropping the precipitation and temperature until water is carried on the wind as opposed to the oceans. Ask the winds of nature to show you the mysteries of the elements in combination as pertains to snow.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
"Show me the workings of miracles, as corresponds to fruit of the Spirit." RW CCS

Significator - Three of Cups - Lord of Pleasure - MERCURY in Cancer - Binah of the World of Form
Covers - Six of Pentacles - Lord of Material Success - MERCURY in Taurus - Tiphareth in material world Assiah.
Crosses - The World - Lord of the Night of Time - Saturn/Earth - Cosmic Consciousness
Crowns - Three of Pentacles - Lord of Material Success - Binah of Assiah, the world of material/matter.
Beneath - Seven of Pentacles - Lord of Success Unulfilled - Venus in Taurus - Hod of Assiah, world of matter.
Behind - Ten of Cups - Lord of Material Success - Mars in Pisces - Malkuth of Briah the World of Form
Before - Justice - Title not recalled. Libra. Action-Work.
Querent - Five of Wands - Lord of Strife. Saturn in Leo. Geburah of Atziluth.
Environment - Wheel of Fortune - Title not recalled. Jupiter. Cause and Effect.
Hopes and Fears - Knight of Swords. Prince of the Chariots of the Winds - Air of Air.
Final Outcome - 0 The Fool - Elemental Air.

ToD Temperance
BoD Devil

What does one do when a miracle is accomplished? Celebrate. Ad thats what the three of cups is, three celebrating, cheering each others cup.

What is more blessed than to receive? To give. This is what the man is doing in this card. A sprinkling of coins into the hands of the poor, which would be dollars in our time.

The word of sin is restriction. Saturn, lord of restriction, time and discipline. Not everything is free. We will see the influence of Saturn through the worlds on this. We can't be too free of miracles, or they lose their power over time and number. Saturn keeps it in check.

People are conferring with each other as a craftsman completes his work. Here we see Saturn in the World of Matter (Assiah, Binah of Assiah).
Work must continue, no matter who is present.

Lord of Success Unfulfilled is Hod of Malkuth, Water of Earth, Mud. Too much time waiting or admiring the result as the result is simultaneously withering. Seize the Day, and keep your work tight. This might be the slothful servant of talents.

The life - a happy family, and everything is fairy tale wonderful. This is what is passing. Work is work, not a happy ending necessarily.

Now the scales appear, the weighing of the feather and heart, act and consequence. Stay within the law, no charlatans allowed.

Lord of Strife, we live in a hostile fallen world, or do we?

Jupiter appears, Jove, El. All is well and he is in control.

Knight of Swords is the energy used to fuel the delivery of miracles, no lingering around.

The Fool, the Holy Spirit is the result. His fruit.

Lightning, thiunder, high winds and shitloads of snow. I dont think El Elyon is pleased with weather dabblers such as myself.

"OGMA! God of the Celts and Lord of the Sun! Tell me about the creation of the world." RW CCS

Significator - Three of Swords. Heartbreak and sorrow, loneliness. Saturn in Libra. Three swords pierce the heart. Rain surrounds this.
Covers - The Tower - Destruction and construction. Mars.
Crosses - Hanged Man - Water, illumination, sacrifice. Elemental Water.
Crowns - The World. Elemental Earth/Saturn. Cosmic Consciousness/Cycles, rebirth.
Beneath - Five of Wands, Lord of Strife - Saturn in Leo.
Behind - Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Cause and Effect.
Before - Empress. Venus. Creative Imagination.
Querent - Eight of Wands - Lord of Swiftness - Mercury in Sagittarius. Education and religion and philosophy.
Environment - Four of Pentacles - Sol in Capricorn
Hopes and Fears - The Moon - Pisces.
Final Outcome - Knight of Swords. Air of Air.

ToD Eigfht of Swords - Luna in Gemini
BoD Hierophant - Taurus.

No idea on interpreting this.

Sleep won over my will to ritual. But not completely.

Getting off my ass shortly to do the morning Neophyte-Zelator Formnulae.
Then since I have the day off, I will complete three rituals - Courage ritual, Let There Be Light, Daily Planetary Ritual (Saturn).
Then ... Astronomy is the learning name of the game for the week, Saturday - Saturn - Astronomy.

SATURDAY 3-4-2023 (3+4+7=14=5, Mediation). SATURN. BLACK-INDIGO

Planetary Notes -
Moon Phase - 92.5% Waxing Gibbous Moon in 12°19’ Leo
Weather - 53 °F

Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 74%
Wind: 9 mph
Last Planetary Hour - Sol
Current Planetary Hour - Venus
Next Planetary Hour - Mercury
Current Transits -
Sun 13°48’ Pis
Moon 12°19’ Leo
d_50_11.png
Waxing Gibbous (148°30’)
Mercury 2°57’ Pis
Venus 15°07’ Ari
Mars 20°36’ Gem
Jupiter 12°41’ Ari
Saturn 29°39’ Aqu
Uranus 15°38’ Tau
Neptune 24°41’ Pis
Pluto 29°35’ Cap
Node (M) 6°53’ Tau R
Node (T) 5°24’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 6°10’ Leo
Chiron 14°02’ Ari

Ritual Notes:
AM
Zelator Formula
Courage Ritual
PM
Neophyte Formula
Saturn Working
Let There Be Light Ritual

Other Notes - TBD

PREPARE A PURPLE CANDLE TO REPEL .....
Set at Altar top Left a Black Candle to repel evil, same in top Right
St Lower Left, an Orange candle, at lower right a Purple candle
In the middle use Sandalwood or Frankincense, or even Patchouli or Jasmine.
Sandalwood is recommended, in terms of incense and oil.
Oil the candles in a clockwise top-down motion with the Sandalwood oil for at least thirty seconds thinking of the goal.
PSALM. TO REPEL
2 When confronted with a stormy sea
7 To overcome evil caused by your enemies
10 To remove evil or restless spirits
11. To overcome fear and slander.
12. To rise above gossip from enemies
15. To overcome depression
18. To overcome attackers and robbers
21. To repel a storm at sea
22. To repel bad luck
24. Against dangers from nature on land or sea
29 To overpower an evil spirit
31 Against slander
38,-39 To overcome slander
40 To free oneself from evil oppression
48 To overcome those who envy you
51 To be free of guilt
52 To rise above slander
53-55 To overcome persecution by enemies
56 To overcome materiality
59 Against possession of an evil spirit
63 To be free of a business deal
66 Against negative obsessions and compulsions
67-68 To not be brought down by bad events
69-70. To break unclean habits
100. To conquer unknown enemies
101. Against the evil eye
104. To break free from melancholy
109. To overcome a strong enemy
140. To eliminate marriage problems
141. To get rid of fear
145. To banish evil spirits
148-149. To prevent destructive fires.
Light candles and incense clockwise and speak the Psalm thinking on the goal.

My Current Reading:
Academic
Saturday - Astronomy, A Visual Guide
Sunday - Math College Textbook, Madison College
Monday - Organic Chemistry with Biology Application
Tuesday - Outlines of Mineralogy and Geology
Wednesday - Introduction to Botany
Thursday - The C Programming Language/C Standard Library
Friday -Statistics, A Teachers Guide

Magickal
Saturday - The Golden Dawn, Book Eight: Geomancy, The Art and Practice of Geomancy
Sunday - The Alchemists Handbook, Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone
Monday - Candle Burning Magick: A Spellbook for Good and Evil
Tuesday - 72 Angels of Magick/Magick of Angels and Demons
Wednesday - Kaballah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
Thursday - Hoodoo Herbal/Little Herb Encyclopedia
Friday - Buckland Book of Spirit Communications

One chapter each minimum daily, goal is two chapters per day. Mot of these on that schedule should be finished in a month.

A thought on making wax versus making candles.

To make smokable wax, you need high quality marijuana, preferable a quarter pound. Brea cup all the buds as small as possible.
Pack into the glass tube shaped like a pencil at the wide open end.Cover with cheesecloth and a rubber band when done and place over a mixing cup on a table stove on medium heat.
Being careful, turn tube 180 degrees so the small end is facing up. Fit the butane tube into the small end and press down, keeping pressure on both it and the glass tube until the butane is empty.
The result of this alchemical operation is to let it distill and precipitate and drip until all liquid is out of the tube. Discard the leftover remains as it is unshakable and toxic. Clean the tube or trash it.
When the wax has been heated removing impurities and forcing out any butane remainder, it is then a smokable marijuana wax.

Now ....

Can this same process be to create scented candles, packing herbs and or spices as well as oils into the tube, and create a wax candle?

Already incensed and dressed.

Hmm...

I now have one or more housing options, and three or more wealth channels starting. Jewelry making with gemstones and gold and silver, oils and incense production, and my normal mundane job. Two friends stepped up and my roommate backed down.

Many internet problems today. I really have no patience for that type of crap any longer. My goals and dreams are out of reach for the people responsible for this, and they wont stop me at all.

The internet hacking continues to piss me off. Going to implement a Kali Linux solution for these holes.
Now, as to my capabilities, let me think back to childhood.
I was a simple, curious, bullied kid with imaginary friends that turned out to be spirit guides.
Had a fantastic, kickass family. Things started to fall apart after the death of my Mom.
As a kid, I was allowed free reign to explore within reason the two blocks of where I lived. We did have pesos in those days, that was more 80s.
I loved to explore, I was a mini Indiana Jones. Little did I realize until I got over my Grandfather on my Dads side was a Teacher and an Archaeologist. That sealed interest in Anthropology for me. Particularly belief systems and healing practices within cultures.
I started Washtenaw Community College in 1988. I hd just graduated High School in June where in our senior year we had bloods and crips stage a race war in our high school. I guess they had senioritis.
I had no plans, I was just gliding thought and taking basic courses.
I had an aptitude for computer repair and electronic construction. My first PC was a Comnmodore 64 and a 1541 model II floppy drive on 5.1/4 disks.
I took the electronic servicing program the next year after primarily social sciences and humanities studies. I burnt my nose hairs wiring a fuse box, that was the end of that program.
I started a transfer to Eastern Michigan University in 1994, joined Sigma Tau Gamma, Alpha Theta chapter in 1995.
I flunked out after stupidly changing majors and partying too much and studying too little.
I had learning disabilities and limitations as a child and still as an adult, though lesser degree. I resemble more an ADHD and Dyslexic type in my writing. I have a handful of disabilities, and that interferes and contributes as well to my writing style.
So, now I am retaking College on my own, studying not for a GPA to stay on financial aid, but rather for learning itself.
I am a INTP-A, a very short fuse for most things. I c an create many things, but fail to fully deliver and complete projects onetime or not.

So, thats me in a a nutshell mundanely.

So tomorrow I am going to go to either Church of Christian Science or more likely the Latter Day Saints church. Im leaning toward LDS as its been years since I was active, did not complete all fundamental training, and want to get into my Ancestry tree again with their help.

Got my day's exercise in by walking to the store and back through 2-3" water and knee high snow along the way. Even did a dodge jump.
Still, I am out of shape and could use getting back into daily anaerobic exercises and To Shin Do strikes and kicks. Encountered a couple bloods with a dog that were up to something, so I took the cowards way out and got home safe. Cannot wait to move out of this subterranean shithole.

Today is Day Two of the Forty Nine days of 7 Occult Money Rituals (one ritual each week until all seven are complete.
I have sprinkled some of my prosperity and education mix into the base of the green candle, some shavings of unlock, seven archangels and patchouli. As the wax mets into it, it will release the incense.

On the altar is a feather used to mingle the smoke with the flame, burning patchouli incense along with the candle. This is not required, but helpful. The mix used corresponds to Mercury and Jupiter as well as a couple other planets. A plate of salt with a empty bell/candle snuffer sitting on top of the se a salt. The sea salt is used for protection and a symbol of the desired destination, earth. Fire and smoke to purify.
Finally, a candle tin on top of a Jupiter square, a propped up sigil of Sachiel and a water vessel. To purify and extinguish if necessary.

The goal: To reject personal poverty.
Accompanied by: Psalms and affirmations.
Process: Light the candle and let it burn while you envision yourself in better circumstances.

Performed Evening full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations. (E->N)
Performed Evening Zelator Formula
That leaves three rituals and four chapters to read on the side.

Day two of forty nine days of 7 Occult Money Rituals completed - second day of seven of Rejection of Personal Poverty.

Listening to a sephiroth chant for grounding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Violating my rules of no music with the exception of instrumental/folk Irish and Scottish music. Ah, the Loch Lemond Pipes & Drums of Leanisch. Ancestral Music.

Thinking about my families graveyard. And those of extended family. Speaking of which, time to do some family tree research. Then
visit the LDS church for Ancestry help, then erect family tree of shelve altars.

Qabbalistic Magick

Earl Nightingale

After looking at my chapter out of The Golden Dawn 7th Ed, I finally understand the basics of Geomancy and how to erect the flat chart.
Cool. Todays reading - Math (Pre-Algebra Review, Algebra, Algebra Review), Alchemy (Israel REgardie and the Philosophers Stone)The book flipped pages first to Kameas (particularly Olympic and Table of Luna, then flipped to clairvoyance chapter. Now Preparation for Divination.

A note or two for myself......
Coming up on March.
For new readers, the point is to put forth all of our effort at any time, perhaps learning ourself in the process, and then asking for divine help to accomplish the rest of the goal at hand. So each month, from the Magick of Angels and Demons, we take the combined powers, which are not all of either powers, but working with the two, we take one the 72 pair each month, and try to run with it to try to bring out more of ourself to the forefront.
So --
Jan #1
Vehuiah and Bael

Feb #2
Yeliel and Agares

Mar #3
Sitael and Vassago

A key to being a deity is knowledge, exoteric and esoteric.
So....
My Current Reading:
Academic

Magickal
Saturday - The Golden Dawn, Book Eight: Geomancy, The Art and Practice of Geomancy

One chapter each minimum daily, goal is two chapters per day. Mot of these on that schedule should be finished in a month.
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:55 AM

Oh ... I get the gist of Geomancy now.
It's not just four sets of points, its twelve so they can fit in the flat chart/square chart.
The Four mothers, then the Four Daughters, then the Four Nephews/Resultants.
I was just doing the Four Mothers. Cool. I can work with this now that I know the game rules.
Ive done four readings of the Four Mothers, and understand how to derive the Four Daughters and the Four Nephews/Resultants. Then plug those into a square chart and divine it giving an interpretation of the figures in the houses.
Work on Divination and Geomancy Chapters, and look into the flip to Luna and Clairvoyance. Make a Table of the Moon/Luna and place a Purple candle and recite a psalm to attract clairvoyance capabilities.

Ive been listening to music, breaking my rule but will only endure a few more minutes before I switch to David McGraws 500 Positive Power Affirmations and Napolean Hill, an idol of Earl Nightingale. Math and Alchemy todays reading. Make notes on Astronomy, Geomancy, Alchemy and Mathematics.

Work on courage with heights.

Talk with Social Worker/Case Worker on this Acrophobia and Vertigo/Syncope issue with work, and also housing situation, and on Anger Management. Stop in tomorrow morning at the Annex.

Thought of work with Habitat for Humanity and Salvation Army.

Meditation - 5 min
Black, a light appears so I follow the light, the light morphs into a black mass like a sun, I demand to see its light, I see light in the form of angel wings, so I follow those and refocus, nd see the light again. I focus on it snd see a mountain or pyramid before it vanishes.

Today is Sunday.

AM
Zelator Formula
Sol (Dignities) Working - Reviewing Astro Magick and constructing a Sol square or two. Sigil for Michael. Invocations to both.
Day Three of Forty Nine of Rejection of Personal Poverty
PM
Day One of Nineteen of Let There Be Light - Try to memorize verses
Mars (Courage) Working
Zelator Formula

A Jehovahs Witness and I text each other pretty much daily, for motivation.
Rosary to do today, YHVH ELOAH VE DAATH.

For math going to write all the rules in pseudocode, and make note of things that used to trip me up.
For Alchemy going to read chapter one and two of Alchemists Handbook. Will make notes.

Ive been listening to music, breaking my rule but will only endure a few more minutes before I switch to David McGraws 500 Positive Power Affirmations and Napolean Hill, an idol of Earl Nightingale. Math and Alchemy todays reading. Make notes on Astronomy, Geomancy, Alchemy and Mathematics.
Work on courage with heights.

Talk with Social Worker/Case Worker on this Acrophobia and Vertigo/Syncope issue with work, and also housing situation, and on Anger Management. Stop in tomorrow morning at the Annex.

Listening to Earl now.

Listening to Earls stories, wondering how we made it out of the Great Depression. My fathers side owned a farm and a harware store and lost them both, but my great grandfather put ll three of his boys through college with what they had.
My mothers side was more stable and out of the way at the time, but grew up poor, ironic since they left Ireland after the potato famine.
Sometimes life is grand, sometimes it sucks balls.

As soon as I have the money:
Pay apartment rent
Groom Pandora
Donate to a Curse Removal
Buy some books that have been tried

No morning rituals done as I took a well deserved nap.
So, on it now. I will try to record a few of my rituals to show others my level of skill, perhaps it will provide healing in the form of hearty laughter, or some tip[s for those who picked up on something new. I will upload them to youtube and provide links here.

While Earl speaks in the background, think I will do some math problems and note taking, then switch to alchemists handbook and IRATPS and take notes.

I had learning disabilities and sleepwalking as a child, and had an arrested development, particularly in learning, by moving half into the year in fourth grade. I was held back a year due to that but had uncontrollable sleepwalking and daydreaming. This caused problems in school and was paddled once or twice, or made to wear a dunce cap.
Yeah, I hated that bitch of a teacher. "Dragon Lady" was quite appropriate as a nickname. Not just as a smoker.

So, Long Division left to mind, which I had a problem with. Its amazing in reviewing the basics all over again, you discover what tripped you up, time and time again.

Earl Nightingale can be hypnotic in his voice, Pandora fell asleep right behind me, lying on her back listening to Earl.
Back to Mathematics and Alchemy.

30 pages of math done. I had an extra page for continued pre-algebra notes, dual sided for the two or three pages before the heading for Notes - Alchemy.
However, I am in section 1.3 of 1.6, so I may consider continue notes until Alchemy and then drop math studies for the day and pickup on Alchemy for an equivalent number of paper note sheets.

Then do rituals for the day.
Sol square needs to be done still before a Dignities ritual,
Mars table needs to be done for the Courage ritual,
Let There Be Light, white candles with no square/table.
For 7OMR Rejection of Personal Poverty, continue Jupiuter Table under the Green candle adorned in the tin bottom with herbs and spices.
Then Zelator Formula to complete the day.

Do a Geomancy reading after for each ritual on progress of the goal, but not to see success or failure, assume success.

Tarot Card of the Day: IV The Emperor (Thoth deck, drawn and vibrated four piles replied under EL ELYON)
Sight, order, management, Aries, Chokmah-Tiphareth, 15th Path.

Instinct - Domination (of the mind to nature).
Purpose - Justice and order (opposed to authoritarian and chaotic).
The Light - Creativity, understanding, stability, prospects, realism, objectivity, sense of responsibility.
The Shadow - Domination, perfectionism, wisdom but lack of intuition, being limited by reality and reason like a prison, the order is the goal.
Quality - Courage and leadership capacity.

The Fifteenth Path is the Constituting Intelligence, so called because it constitutes the substance of creation in pure darkness, and men have spoken of these contemplations; it is that darkness spoken of in scripture, Job xxxviii. 9, "and thick darkness a swaddling band for it."​

N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign and Sign of Silence.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign and Sign of Silence.
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign and Sign of Silence.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus Sign and Sign of Silence.
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
W: Middle Pillar Ritual, could not visualize white, so visualized colors.
N: Invoking Earth Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, calling the Archangels. ADONAI HA ARETZ, Taurus sign, ADONAI.
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

Done with math for day. Review of Order of Operations and Fractions. Review problems including word problems.
Now Alchemy.
Apparently only recorded five seconds of a five minute video attempt. Some old dogs like me need For Dummies books.
Have altar setup, and have pictures. Will upload later, will still take a couple post operation which is usually where we see the orbs/bright lumens, sometimes images in the smoke.

Listening to David McGraws 500 Positive Power Affirmaations in the background as it should be.

Alchemy Study Time.
Resources for today's study: Achemists Handbook by Frater Albertus

Background listening...

My wand is thin yet long, well over twelve inches and thrice mitered at the tip, as if three yods on three sides. Sanded and painted and tipped with a sunstone and shungite at the two ends, should look pretty sleek/slick.

My wand was found on the ground after a natrual thunderstorm. Our recent snowstorm had such high winds it brought low several trees and uprooted one halfway. Same with my staff and blasting rod, they have yet to be sanded and painted and consecrated, but should look sleek and were found after the storm as well. The wand has been consecrated by repeated use, consciously and unconsciously using either the invoking end (mitered) or banishing end (forked split) per operation intent, such as the LRP. I hold the wand in the middle as as being a drummer, I can twirl a drumstick, so instant invoking to banishing I can do with my wand by being held in the middle. I have even tried to repeatedly push energy into it. Consecrated with smoke and water.

Alchemy, is simply, an umbrella term of the "raising of vibrations" through various kingdom resources.

Doing 7 Occult Money Rituals "Day One" for the 3rd day of seven of this ritual.

Rejection of Personal Poverty Ritual completed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Studying Alchemy at the moment, Three rituals Id like to tackle tbd.

Talked with friend, moving in this month, have a 50% rent deal for two months then a usual manageable rate. But nothing to pay until April.

Coordinating the move in my head.

Due to time constraints, the other rituals did not occur.

0630, and wide awake.
Switching it up, will liten to David McGraw's Positive Affirmations next.

So many technical issues Im being driven nuts. Apparently my computer will only do either pdf reading offline, or web surfing online. Im building my own goddamn computer thats hack proof. My own fucking operating system as well, by my design. Which should be my new hobby until retirement age. Oi. Thank god fro drums and bagpipes to calm my nerves.

Hacker: Fuck off. You will not stop me, you may delay me but you will not stop me from learning.

Today's reading:
Organic Chemistry with Biological Applications
Candle Burning Magick: A Spellbook for Good and for Evil
The Golden Dawn, Book 8
Kaballah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
The Alchemists Handbook
Occult Chemistry
Others as directed and sought.

Okay, so slight change of plans today -
Not feeling well, so calling off.
Getting together with my friend to discuss moving and finalize it all.
Study Organic Chemistry, Occult Chemistry and study Candle Burning Magic.
Sol Ritual. Luna Ritual. (Videotape)
Let There Be Light Ritual. (Videotape)
Rejection of Personal Poverty Ritual, Day Four of Forty Nine. (Videotape)
Zelator Formula. (Videotape)
Upload linlk.
Eat well today.
Take meds.
Get decent sleep.

This week:
Pack my shit up. Move it to friends house. Or another friends house temporarily. Move Pandie and I in. Change of address. submitted. Still employed. Pay rent on Friday.

Writing out the ritual for Sol working. Reknown (Dignities) and Riches.
So far Im seeing conflicting affirmations, so may scour Psalms and come up with my own, calling as well on the angels of Leo/Sol.

Listening to You Become What You Think About by Earl Nightingale in the background.

Card of the Day: (Thoth) I The Magus
Kether to Binah. 12th Path. Focused Concentration in action, Occult skills/knowledge, and silent.
InstinctResolution.
PurposeSelf-made.
The LightDynamic, the power of volition, full of energy.
The ShadowAggressive, egocentric, misuse of energy.
QualityVigor, motivation, energy.

The Twelfth Path is the Intelligence of Transparency, because it is that species of Magnificence., called CHAZCHAZIT, which is named the place whence issues the vision of those seeing in apparitions. (That is, the prophecies by seers in a vision.)​

Workings and study to be continued later.
Off to meet with my friend and new business partner shortly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
MON
Had a fun day with friends, and healed in the process by doing so. N o work was done today. It was spent living (time). There was one moment after I accidentally spiderwebbed my phone, where my friend spoke up and she said, "You've gotta manifest. Say day and night, 'I am lucky, I deserve good in my life'". That was magical. Thought the might be into witchcraft and crystals. Ypsi is the new Mecca for magical hipsters.

We went ring hunting at local pawn shops, and I noticed in one 275 per single 10 oz silver bar. They had enough at a decent price where I could buy a bar every month, as opposed to gold which is 1800 per ounce right now. I should have bought gold when I was a teenager.
Nightly listening... Earl and David.

TUE 03/07/2023 (17=8) Red, Dragons Blood
Mars day, Mars in 29d Gemini. About to hit Cancer, Moon currently in Virgo but in Scorpio waning will be a nice baneful time.
Courage Ritual would be a prime ritual to do.

Moon Phase: 99.8% Full Moon in Virgo 29d
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 16°21’ Pis
Moon
Moon 12°55’ Vir
d_50_14.png
Waxing Gibbous (176°33’)
Mercury
Mercury 7°25’ Pis
Venus 18°13’ Ari
Mars 21°40’ Gem
Jupiter 13°16’ Ari
Saturn 29°57’ Aqu
Uranus 15°44’ Tau
Neptune
Neptune 24°47’ Pis
Pluto 29°39’ Cap
Node (M) 6°45’ Tau R
Node (T) 4°59’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 6°27’ Leo
Chiron 14°10’ Ari

Hours table -

Weather: 53 °F

Precipitation: 20%
Humidity: 74%
Wind: 9 mph

Mood: Fair

Sleep: Some
Dreams: None recalled.

Mental Notes: A lot of work to do and major life changes occurring again. Moving residences is one.
Physical Notes: Had some aches and pains.

Rituals:
AM
Neophyte Formula
Mars Working - Courage
PM
Let There Be Light Day 1 of 19
Rejection of Personal Poverty 7OCM Day 5 of 49

Meditations:
Point-Line-Cube
Chakra Fruits

Moving in with friend one - I Ching reading - UBUUBU
Hexagram #30 - Li - Clarity
Meaning - Hexagram for the Clinging/Radiant Fire
Hexagram 30 is named 離 (lí), "Radiance". Other variations include "the clinging, fire" and "the net". Its inner (lower)
is ☲ (離 lí) radiance = (火) fire, and its outer (upper)
is identical. The origin of the character has its roots in symbols of long-tailed birds such as the
or the legendary

Moving in with friend two - I Ching reading - BBUUUU
Hexagram #34 - Da Zhuang - Great Power
Meaning - Hexagram for the Great Invigorating
Hexagram 34 is named 大壯 (dà zhuàng), "Great Invigorating". Other variations include "the power of the great" and "great maturity". Its inner (lower)
is ☰ (乾 qián) force = (天) heaven, and its outer (upper)
is ☳ (震 zhèn) shake = (雷) thunder.

These videos, in succession, are quite powerful on mood.

My beloved trance tune ... Underworld's Cowgirl

"I am lucky, and I deserve good in my life."
Repeat day and night. Manifest that.

Lords Prayer
PREVAIL OVER REJECTION AND DISAPPOINTMENTS: Read Psalms 132
PERSONAL Candle. DOMINATION Incense. PURPLE Candle
Speak Affirmation: "Though my progress be hindered, I shall triumph over all barriers."
Lord Prayer

A simple spell.

My disabilities (federally recognized, mind you) in a nutshell:
Epilepsy -- Too soft for this world, too fragile for this world though tough as nails.
Major Depression/Social Anxiety -- A recluse and melancholy.
Borderline Personality Disorder -- An asshole at times with interesting ideas.
Schizo-Affective Disorder -- Kind people too soft for this world, hence the split.
Debilitative Disk Disorder -- Splitting off of fragments of spinal disks. A person who doesn't need more pain.

Called off due to neurological symptoms of a possible seizure. I think it is in my best interest to find safe housing and a safe job, as I deserve both. I simply need less stress in my life.
So, studying Geology, Mineralogy, and Angelology today.

Thoth Deck Reading: Celtic Cross Spread
Question
"What is the personal nature of God?"
Drawn and knocked under the name EL EL Y ON

Significator. XVII The Star. Aquarius. 28th Path
Covers. VI The Lovers. Gemini. 17th Path
Crosses. X Fortune. Jupiter. 21st Path
Crowns. Prince of Disks. Fire of Earth.
Beneath. IV Emperor. Aries. 15th Path.
Behind. Knight of Cups. Air of Water.
Before. Princess of Wands. Earth of Fire.
Querent. Ace of Swords. Spirit of Air.
Environment. XIII Death. Scorpio. 24th Path.
Hopes/Fears. XIX The Sun. Sol. 30th Path.
Final Outcome. V The Hierophant. Taurus. 16th Path.

ToD. Ace of Wands. Spirit of Fire.
BoD XV The Devil. 26th Path

Wow. Not sure how to begin here.

An interesting thought -- God re-invents himself across cultures. Example - Ptah, Amun, Osiris, Horus, El, El Eloah, YHVH, Shaddai El Chai, I AM, Christ, Yahweh. etc.

Internet issues started to crop up, so making a note in the journal here that the studies concluded minus the perk of listening to Earl in the background. Back to the books.

Wow, Steel Libido works. Hail CVS/SL.

Drew four additional cards as explanations\understanding.
The revised results:
Thoth Deck Reading: Celtic Cross Spread
Question
"What is the personal nature of God?"
Drawn and knocked under the name EL EL Y ON

Significator. XVII The Star. Aquarius. 28th Path
Covers. VI The Lovers. Gemini. 17th Path
Crosses. X Fortune. Jupiter. 21st Path
Crowns. Prince of Disks. Fire of Earth.
Beneath. IV Emperor. Aries. 15th Path.
Behind. Knight of Cups. Air of Water.
Before. Princess of Wands. Earth of Fire.
Querent. Ace of Swords. Spirit of Air.
Environment. XIII Death. Scorpio. 24th Path.
Hopes/Fears. XIX The Sun. Sol. 30th Path.
Final Outcome. V The Hierophant. Taurus. 16th Path.

Addl Card 1 Ace of Wands. Spirit of Fire.
Addl Card 2 The Moon. Pisces. 29th Path.
Add Card 3 The Aeon. Fire. 31st Path.
Add Card 4 Knight of Wands. Air of Fire

ToD Prince of Swards. Air of Air.
BoD XV The Devil. 26th Path

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Felt unwell, so did Solar Adorations, LBRP and Middle Pillar. No more work being done tonight. Back to work tomorrow, but on my schedule part time, and no Sundays work.

Wed 3/8/2023. Mercury. Orange.
Sleep/Dreams: Slept well, but no dreams recalled.
Moon Phase:

Current Transits:

Mood: Fair, though nervous/anxious
Physical Notes: Been dizzy a lot lately. Wondering of a brain scan might not be a bad idea, Neurology and other appointments, keep them.
Mental Notes: To live in the country, on Walden....I bet with internet there I could get a whole hell of a lot more accomplished.

Botany and Textbook (Kaballah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation) the studies for the day.

C++ Bootcamp/work at WCC still on mind.

Got let go and apartment situation is in flux. I really just dont need any more goddamn problems in my life. I rather detest living. Thinking of overdosing. Im just tired of all the horseshit in this fallen world. My situations apparently run far deeper than listening to Earl or David for a fix to my problems.

An old friend just got me off a suicidal track and instilled hope in me. Disaster narrowly averted.

Why do I have such a bad fear of heights?

UBUBBB
Hexagram #35 - Hexagram for Progress
Meaning:
Hexagram 35 is named 晉 (jìn), "Prospering". Other variations include "progress" and "aquas". Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (地) earth, and its outer (upper)
is ☲ (離 lí) radiance = (火) fire. Fire of Earth, King of Pentacles.

I am one lucky son of a bitch, or I have really good discernment for friends of mine.

Reminder to self now that Ive been fired and my schedule is wide open.
Mar #3
Sitael and Vassago

A key to being a deity is knowledge, exoteric and esoteric.

So....

My Current Reading:
Academic

Magickal

Did day Six of Forty Nine Rejection of Personal Poverty (7OMR)
Did Neophyte Formula

Suicidal today until a place and a job bombed but a place and an opportunity for service appeared and instilled hope. Hail #3.
Fear is fauilure, hope is survival.
Agape Love always wins.

Arts and Crafts should be a part of the art, always. I may not have sandpaper, but I have a knife , and exfoliating sponge, and a nail file. Time to paint the wand. Time to make new seals and sigils for the Archangels I will earnestly attempt to summon this month while packing up to move.
Will get out tomorrow and find jobs on the west side for the time being.
Also occurred to me I have not done psychic testing in a while, and should get a plant or two from seed, even if its cat grass and catnip.

Today:
Zelator Formula. DONE
Day Six of Forty Nine - Rejection of Personal Poverty (7OR, yes, again) Ritual. DONE
Sol Working - Day One of Nineteen of Let There Be Light Ritual.
Mercury Working - Education and expanded consciousness. (Daily Planetary Working, Wednesday).

Did nothing today except get fired and a new place to live next month.
Just as well, its where my talent lies in the new place.
Was just too much of a blah mood for getting fired for something outside of my physical and mental control.
So, conjure shops tomorrow instead.

Time for evening routine.

W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign.
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign.
N: Ten-Point TA Adoration (energy push)
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing
S: Sign of Silence.
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
N: Sign of Silence
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

I realize this is the Neophyte Formula. Still in a blah mood, int was difficult visualizing and speaking up.

Finished set of routines including Invoking the Four Powers of Earth and meditations.

2021 was the year, and here are excepts from my journal in the best order I can ressemble to not leave you thinking these are rantings of a madman.
Mind you now, at the time I was dabbling in black magic, and still am tempted to call on them from time to time. I would call on ones Ive offended, but dont want to be flung against my walls by something not there but there. So, I may offer a truce with them. So here we go....

6/7/2021
"Inheritor of a Dying World, we call thee to the Living Beauty. Wanderer in the Wild Darkness, we call thee to the Gentle Light. Long hast thou dwelt in Darkness. Quit the Night and seek the Day."

(It appears I was playing with pentagram energies here)
"Daily QC/LBRP/QC (2x daily)
Next week invoke Active Spirit
Take journal notes
Next week banish passive Spirit
Understand differences
Identify active element of the five
Next week invoke Earth
Tske notes
Next week invoke Air
Take notes
Next week Invoke Water
Take notes
Next week Invoke Fire
Take notes
QC/LBRP/QC"
(not sure this was started let alone finished)

Siddur Morning Prayer/Psalm 3/Prayer of Jabez
Invocations
QC/LRP/QC Earth Air Water Fire Visualize colors Invoke
QC/LRH/QC
Siddur Evening Prayer/Psalm 4/Lords Prayer
(this was realistic)

Then Ive taken a few notes on the SRP and regurgitated parts of the LRP
* Invoke by direction of the winds *
RULE: Invoke towards, and banish from, the point to which the element is attributed.
Difference in directions and glyphs between Zodiacal vs natural quarters.
The earth glyph with a circle around it is symbolic of Earth in Alchemical Salt.
Then I have a breakdown of the planets and representations
Saturn - Earth, Spiritual Law in the Natural World
Alchemical Salt - The ideal - Alchemical start
Luna - Air, Thoth/Thought, the Real and Unreal
Mercury Water, Form, Practical Magic
Venus Fire, Life, Natural Magic
Sol, Spirit, Harmony
Mars Illusions
Jupiter Consciousness
Saturn Unconscious
Neptune Transformations
Uranus Creation, Alchemical Opus
Air . Light - Ain
Water o Theosophy- Ain Soph
Fire Swirlings - Ain Soph Aur, A new guide on the path

Enough to bore us for the evening. It gets better, honestly it does.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Looking up quotes and expressions and idioms and affirmations for LoA and planetary work, that are more non offensive to others rather than Bible quotes..

For some select webpage deigners out there on the internet:
Quit overloading your website with so many ads it stalls a browser or you have to search for actual content among the ads.
Grow up and get a job so I dont have to search for something among a thousand ads on your webpage.

Today is Thursday, Jupiter day. Royal Blue, incense tbd.
Doing a Jupiter working today with someone, I will monitor progress and we will focus on synchroniciteis or unexplained encounters of good fortune over the next couple weeks. If it appears to be working positively with no unexpected setbacks, we will consider it a success and use it regularly.

I guess this will be a regular thing, I will use manifestation affirmations as mantras on the regular/daily. I will manifest for positive change in my life and soul/spirit. I will do likewise for others, serving humanity in a broken and fallen world.

Just caught a whiff of non existent roses, so thanked angels and gave license to depart.

A thought - song lyrics are affirmations, negative and or positive.

I should make myself clear here, I often renege on my daily plans, and am not more than a new Zelator on the path. Ive never done a solo evocation except back when I didn't know what I was doing with Qlippoth sigils and chants. So, I hope Im not letting others think Im more than who or what I am. In the end Im just me.

Neophyte Formula was the only work done today due to serious depression and anxiety.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Prayed today. Earnestly prayed in all honesty.
No job, need 15k for rent, not a good picture, huh?
No sleep for the last 36 hours, and surpassingly not tired.
No food in the pantry and little money.
No discernible purpose, or completely forgotten.
Tinnitus is slowly eating up my brain cells.
So, should be a fun ride.
Blessings, not cursing. That blew up in my face.
Im out on being angry with anyone. It just suits nothing for me. So all are forgiven. Nice, huh?

E: Fourfold breathing, foot to groin
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration
E: Sacred Chamber Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
E: Sacred Chamber Ritual

Will do Zelator formula tonight, as Im getting together with a friend to work on his server.

A wrecked molar finally popped out on its own ... so using sensodyne on the gums and teeth. When I get a job with decent benefits, will get posts and cosmetic dentistry. Messed my back up last night, which with Debilitative Disk Disease, it can be quite painful, especially if it enflames the sciatic nerve.

Found the wrecked molar last night while trying to eat a piece of pizza. Made macaroni this morning, and refrigerated leftover macaroni. Mixed thousand island in with it and ate the entire bowl.

Since I ran out of coffee, tea has been a life saver, finally got sleep after drinking Celstial Speepytime tea, now to wake up drinking some chai tea.
Unfortunately I cannot tie a knot to save (or lose) my life.

I am so goddamned sick of hackers fucking with me that Im seriously thinking of hanging myself. Rope in front of me, If I can figure out how to tie a knot.

The closest thing to "Becoming A Living God" is not to dupe the stupid, but to be able to take and give life to a person.
If you can resurrect a person from death I suppose thats one method.
But ... the closest thing to a human god is to be a woman, as they are able to birth a baby. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Server work ...
I was able to successfully get into the server and get to root, and installed the security scripts on the server.
Installed fail2ban and portsentry then shut down the server, with a switch in plans - secure server before installing apps in a DR thoughtful process that is step by step diocumented.
It turns out my "hackers" are in fact way too many browser tabs open on my laptop.
I am still depressed but in a better mood. I can tell because my visualization ability sucks ass.

Education...
Back to studies per the 200% journal.
Will study and produce an ongoing journal of study nots, perhaps it can help fellow students and even a reference for Adepts.

Mundane...
Tomorrow have a doctors appointment, will dicuss the recent depressionb dizziness and other symptoms of my epilepsy medication as well as freequency of seizures over year.
Monday studies and rituals, will do night rituals shortly.
Then start separating and packing, will need boxes. Then need to talk to the three contacts I have for a place, and get a job asap.

Magick...
Reading Christophers book, and thought of perhaps including the "Lightning Flash" down through the worlds, or "Backing the Body into the Tree" in Assiah. Perhaps the Earth Exercises per the Ciceros and Kraig. Don Webb and Benjamin Rowe.

Breathing is a funny thing. Back in 2012 when I joined BALG, and was "in between" a path and home for my "Magick". One night, crashing on the floor of my ex's kids room one night while they were at their dads place, I began breathing and thought to try to get close to the brink as possible, perhaps 12-14 seconds before I saw in my peripheral flames leaping on the wall. Perhaps I was at fire breathing mode at that point. Not the same as the Fire Breath, which is a 1 second cycle. My advice to a reader thats a beginner is stick to the basic fourfold breath.
1. Breath out
2. Breathe in slowly to the count of 4, filling lungs and abdomen.
3. Hold the breath for four seconds
4. Breathe out fully in one motion slowly, four seconds.
5. Pause four seconds
6. Repeat until it becomes natural.

This may relate to Christophers book section appendix on exercise, and the Alexander Method. Relats to breathing AND walking correctly. I should, when moved into new dwelling, take a neighborhood walk, and be friendly to all and concentrate on breathing and walking correctly.

Listening to Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill.

Last edited: