• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Sorting mail into categories, have a shred box handy.
Wondering how much of this I need to keep, ditto taxes, Bankruptcy Chapter 13 it is.
Room fairly clean but will vacuum and clean, possibly rearrange furniture. Need cashed check tomorrow and kitty litter and TP.
Candle ritual still to be done, doing in Evening.

So that's the plan. Go West, young old man.
Criminal Justice/Criminology Associates; Anthropology/Math Bachelors. Health Sciences Foundation Certificate.
Move west of the city, then keep planning westward moves. Eventual goal Utah. Or Vancouver depending. Thoughts anyway.

So with education, will have to move west and complete first step (Police Academy). So then get CCW and Hunting permits.
New location, new housing, new adjustment to routine, keeping and accentuating the positive. Job transfer to new city. PO Box.
Amazon shipments. Business supplies. New reading. New interests. New toys to play with and master. Make friends with State Police.
Education, Job, Location, Friends, new stuff. Less meaningless crap with no profit dragging around forever, cut short in its tracks.

Invest in myself in 2023. Harvest old relationships and ride with them through the year, forging new relationships. Finances squared.
Applications in this week as money may be required. All mail centralized. PO Box active for business and temple supplies, as well as educational tools, and personal toys. Keep things of worth, and people of worth. In therapy this week.

We will see on location, right now pursuing last plan for local location and education and job, but may have to relocate and pickup there.

Fell asleep for over four hours, a friend called and awoke me. Cleaned bathroom and took trash out.
Guess I will shower and get dressed in a first layer (cold as f**k outside).
Will do candle ritual, though I would have preferred to pick the hour. I guess 11pm it is, that planets energy through the ruler of this day.
Ritual is selected as is the Psalm. Altar is set.

An idea is with the Criminology-Anthropology background and possible Corrections experience, I could work at a Fort in CO and work for the NSA in some role, even security work. That way could take local courses for an Associates Degree, and apply to inside job notices. Get local CCW and Hunting permits, and try my hand out there.
Post automatically merged:

Ritual completed. Picture shortly.

Ritual went well. Got light headed and finished in contemplation. Frankincense and sandalwood dressed candles

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Pleased with the ritual, will be exciting to see the effect.
Have not done Zelator Formula yet, just Neophyte Formula.
I didn't technically complete it, as the writing assignments and reading assignments were underestimated on time constraints. Will still do Zelator Formula, first in learning the Hexagram Ritual as presented.

Meditation:
Jn 15:5.
Point and Line.
Tarot (Thoth) Key XI, Lust.

Rituals:
Neophyte Formula including adorations.
Candle Ritual Psalms 53 selected.
Tarot Card of the Day: XI Lust. 22nd path. Teth, serpent, 8.

"Abacab" is an excellent song to chant "Adonai Ha-Aretz" to on a mala, even though it is a Santa Muerte mala.
Will do Zodiacal Rosary after review of OSS documents. Will review Demon, Angel, and combined powers, and try to think outside the box on it all. I may do a petition ritual to a certain entity or two.
Reading KMatGWoST, and Mystical Qabalah right now. TGD open to the Hexagram Ritual. Time to learn this darn thing.
Journal review: I have work to do. Blood sweat and tears and prayer, similar to some of the named being /malkuth /gates titles.

During the Santa Muerta mala using "Adonai Ha Aretz" as the chant, had a feeling of heaviness, a restricting feeling, very Saturn. Had Uriael and Sandalphon pop into my head.

About to do a rosary of a zodiacal nature. Capricorn.

Exercise/Body Awareness:
Did 10 crunches with arms up, then chest-knees tuck side to side crunches. That about killed me, but it alerted me to a sprained disk or back muscle with a knot of a muscle in the central area. So, that and cramping legs. Probably lack of potassium for the latter.

Zodiacal Rosary (Cap) still to be done.
Zelator Formula still to be done.
Meditations still to be done (Point and Line).
Candle Ritual still to be done.

So, in order of priority...
Candle Ritual
Zelator Formula
Point-Line Meditation (Part of Zelator Formula)
Zodiacal Rosary

Too exhausted and have to be up early. PM Neophyte Formula was done.
May try candle ritual or postpone until tomorrow.

Not feeling well, back, bronchial/lungs. Not good. Unacceptable buy the employer (calling off) at this point.
So teo things. One, dont call off again, no matter what. Two, get a second job, just in case. Three, look into WCC job.

Bright side: Body in pain, mind is not. So work on scripts and programs to make them airtight.

Called off today, and royally pissed off my boss, and likely others. Searching for second jobs now, and applying to at least five solid places Id like to work for.
Got half of my to do goals accomplished. Will call colleges tomorrow for admission and registration info.
Will apply to five places tonight.
Study statistics and write program.
Do Zelator Formula (got my Christopher book back)
Do Candle/Psalm Ritual
Also found a three year leather bound journal which I bought. That will accompany my leather bound blue ritual book nicely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I might be fired. Therefore, candle magic rituals back to back. I'm going to break through no matter what. I have ideas on jobs, just need road openers. May visit a conjure shop today for job info and supplies.

Must do heavy study of Python and statistics this week. Goal by February: know statistics and python, have basic sociology and psychology knowledge.

Must meditate, with 30 min increasing every week for a given month, then back to 30 min, honing skill in the process, then 30 min increase each week. Daily meditations. Keep a meditation journal.

Must keep on fulfilling yesteryears goals this year.

May look into Kasdeya rites and or qlippothic and angelic initiations.

Need to think about and change the patterns I have with jobs. There are only so many opportunities. Or perhaps I need to move.

Have practically highlighted the entire portion of titles of rituals from Rivas' book (softcover copy in hand).
Will instead categorize works and do them own days and preferably in p[lanetary hour of source and destination planets force.
Have my Christopher book back in hand, so Zelator Formula today, learn the LRH.
Learn Yesod and Malkuth well from Mystical Qabalah, read Knowledge Lectures one and two.

Looked in souther altar (liquor cabinet, wooden chest two shelves), and did not find learning and prosperity mix, so will have to create one again, hopefully supplies are unhand. Mortar and pestle technique between two bowls and scissors for things like clove or rose buds or hemp.
And .... need more supplies, which means not until tomorrow.

My girl friend, whom I loaned my Christopher book to, and that is also an Innuit Shaman and a magic student on the dark paths, suggested we get together, for not only friendship but for magick as well. Perhaps explore the Satanic Bible and Satanic Rituals together, or Beginning Luciferian Magic together. Perhaps work through Demons of Magic or Magical of Angels and Demons together.

Oddest synchronicity. I thought I had been fired. Apparently this is my second out of four write-ups, where fourth is termination.
So perhaps by looking into rituals and job opportunities and my former ritual of compassion, perhaps its working :D

Compassion For Others Who Transgress, which uses Psalm 32 and a blue candle, seems to be a two-way receiving of energy/force.
What we do, whether it be a job search, a multi ritual research streak, the universe kicked in immediately. Not only do I have compassion for others, they have compassion on me as well.

My magick worked.

Wednesday
Card of the Day, four knocks on deck, quartered vibrating EL EL-EE-YON.
XVI: The Tower. Mars. 27th Path. Peh, mouth, 80. Disintegration and reintegration. The abyssal path over XIV. If that intersection is reached and connected, that may be interesting. Leg in Mouth, walking the talk.

Alchemy idea on an ongoing project (creating a pain relieving balm for wounds and sore extremities only for the homeless): get a quarter pound of indica distillate with high THC and CBD/CBN levels, mix in grapeseed oil, and mix into shea butter. Not all ingredients, but the three base - oil, butter, and the juice.

I Figure that I have a couple years before a transition to a university, a couple years there, then a decade of work, then retirement.
Therefore imperative I make solid decisions in life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday
Ive read the Tree of Life, the Mystical Qabalah, and the Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt. Now Alchemists Hanbook, Greers Art and Practice of Geomancy, and others are my new reading. PO Box and Amazon, here we go. Second job, here we go. Bankruptcy, here we go, side business, here we go. Credit Rating from 0 to 800, lets see what we can do. Medical, dental, vision, a real job is necessary. Better hygiene is necessary as my teeth are telling me. Zelator is working up the Zeal to complete the grades, and handling all mundane matters pertaining to Earth. As we have four element and the four letters of the name, we could view it in modern terms of a Covey approach or Csh Flow Quadrant.
Important, Critical, Unimportant, Not Critical, time and money, etc. Self-confidence, self-esteem, self-worth can only come from experience and inside. If the entire world is against you, you have to turn within. But what is within?

The only reason I bring up reading dark books, is that it may be necessary to work through. Goetia used by adepts for example.
So perhaps the work through of the Z.2 documents is a good start.

Dragging mentally and physically. Did try the LBRH with Saturn drawn in the center. Did analysis from my best memory but probably messed it up. Practice makes perfect.

Card drawn from four piles, under vibration of EL EL-EE-YON: I The Magus. Beth, house, 2. 12th Path. Focused Concentration.

N: Midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Zelator sign
E: Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking
E: Qaballistic Cross Ritual
More could be done, but visualization eyes open was good.
Its snowing. Not sure of it was forecasted. So no way to tell if the invoking water LRP worked yesterday. I suppose it did, since this was the intended result. Perhaps time and space were necessary.

Working on my Book of Trees, and this one is the second, the first was a very rough draft of the tree of life. No Hebrew really besides block letters in Hebrew script. This one is the lower tree, where Tiphareth is barely visible as if it were the sun overhead, which it is at this point.
So, for each sphere, the name of the planet, title of the sphere, divine names, and glyphs within, circled name as if it were a set of talismans.

After the Book of Trees, will thoroughly study the Pentagram, Hexagram and Rose Cross Rituals. Will continue dissection of rituals, speaking of which, should do initiation on chessboard for Zelator this weekend. Saturday probably best.

IChing Hexagram for day:
Unbroken, Unbroken, Broken
Broken, Unbroken, Unbroken
Sun-Tui
Inner Truth #61
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday 1/7/2023 05:30; 17=8, Saturn, Black/Indigo

Sol in Capricron, Luna in Cancer (close to entering Leo), Venus in Aquarius, Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aries, Saturn in Aquarius, Mars retrograde in Gemini.

Tarot Card for the Day (Thoth deck):
Knocked on deck four times after complete shuffle four times. A card popped out from the first pile to the second, so that one was the card of the day: IV The Emperor. Aries. 15th Path. Drawn and quartered, vibrating EL-EL-EE-YAWN.
"The Fifteenth Path is the Constituting Intelligence, so called because it constitutes the substance of creation in pure darkness, and men have spoken of these contemplations; it is that darkness spoken of in scripture, Job xxxviii. 9, "and thick darkness a swaddling band for it.""
Chokmah to Tiuphareth. Heh, Window, 5.

IChing for day:
Kan-Tui, Restrictive Regulations - 60

Physical Notes:
Teeth hurt, prostate pressure, sore legs/back, sciatic pain, depression. Shakiness (tardive diskinesia?) in hands.

Mental Notes: Depression, wont be surprised if visualization suffers. Need Dr to adjust to 1.5 or 2x current dosage. Absence seizure earlier, make sure meds are taken.

Meditation:
Point
Line
Point and Line
Psalm 66
Affirmation
Rosary: Adonai-Ha-Aretz:Sandalphon:Uriel:Ishim; Lords prayer on decade beads, Hail Mary on lower beads and sign of cross.

Ritual:
LRP, Banishing Earth, Invoking Four Powers of Earth
LRH, Banishing Saturn (both forms)
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Candle Ritual -
"ACKNOWLEDGE GOD'S MIGHTY SOVERIGNTY" - Psalm 66, Personal and White candle, Sandalwood.

Zelator, make your financial path clear.
Zelator, make your relationships secure,
Zelator, hold your love for others near and dear.

Reading:
Candle Burning Magic, Reprint 2017 - Psalms Rituals
The Golden Dawn, 7th Ed. - Knowledge Lectures, LRP, LRH
Kaballah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, 1st Ed 2020: Neophyte-Zelator
Mystical Qabalah: Binah, Yesod, Malkuth, Qlippoth.
Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt: Cosmology, Theurgy
Tree of Life: Theurgy

Tasks for Day:
Clean room/bathroom, hang viable laundry (no dirty/smelly clothes)
Sort all paper:
Keep latest copies of collections/bills and shred earlier letters
Digitize receipts (may require hardware purchase, tax deductible)
Contact Bankruptcy Lawyer and request an appointment, leave VM.
Medical: Sort by date, keep ALL papers.
Other: sort and shred.
Candle Ritual
Neophyte Formula
Zelastor Formula
LRH Practice, LRP Practice
Meditation - 30 min minimum
Exercise - 1 hour minimum

Exercise: Anaerobic, 10 in one set each, ten lunge punches each side, ten cross punches each side.

This month: Get a hockey puck, clay, and beaded gemstones and paint; make and draw/etch Hebrew onto dried Pentacle.

Prepping thoughts:
Going to food pantries this week to hoard. Bad I know, but I need nutrition as well as anyone else. Going to work for a supermarket or nutrition store perhaps. That way I can get deals on stuff to hoard for prepping purposes. Perhaps see if the India grocery store wants some cleaning help or stocking help.
Getting back into exercise and To-Shin Do. If my income improves will take local Karate/MMA classes.
Still aiming for an Associates in Criminal Justice, and a Bachelors in Anthropology. This may offer help and insight in method and technique.
Going to do small batch cooking, vacuum seal, and can and jar vegetables and fruits.
Going to look into buying an acre of land and inexpensive house.

Did full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration, starting in the South and leading to the end at the East, with the voice rising and more confident at each quarter, then a Lord of the Universe adoration, with fingers spread, in various poses until end, then a receiving palmed cup.
Did Invoking Earth LRP visualized as grass green, with black Capricorn in center (not the Kerubic Taurus I know, but Sol is in Capricorn, Saturn in Aquarius).
Bumped into kitty or would've continued on eyes closed to Middle Pillar. Will work on techniques and methods today.

True, I have not done much but shuffle piles of paper around, occasionally categorizing some. I just dont have zeal to be an accountant, tax preparer, data entry, etc. Paperless jobs and paycards.
Will apply for jobs as well, been dragging on that deciding my next moves and location, location, location.
Need to make a few calls to friends to prepare for the move west.
Need to do the candle ritual, followed by anything associated with blessings and abundance and success in all matters.
Need to get a solid employment history from the SSA, may have to go into their office to get one, unless I can access my history online.
May consider a complete move Northwest.

Sunday 1/8/2023. 9+7=16=7. Sol/Ra/Apollo/Helios. Yellow-Gold.

Sleep: For crap
Stress:High level
Mood: Fair
Dreams: None recalled
Mental Notes:
Not pleased with performance of all things in this month, for one being unemployed again. I need to have two jobs at all times I guess. Second, not pleased with the slacking off of magic, at least one candle ritual and the Formula of the grade should be done daily. Third, not pleased with the cleanliness of my place or self. Depression is a mofo, and it explains why again I am having trouble with visualization. I need 1.5 to 2x the dosage currently taken. Four, need an action plan that is solid for SHTF time. That time is at hand. Call friend and get a solid plan. I can count on his word. Fifth, not pleased with my relationships. Need to be more social with friends and family, and go out and live again.
Physical Notes:
None except tooth pain. Today was unpleasant but survived it. Appears I pissed off someone and got cursed? Or just got cursed for the hell of it?
Meditations: Do one. Any one. Thirty minutes minimum. Maximum two hours.
Exercise: Anaerobic and cross/lunge punches each side. If legs are not sturdy for kicks, build earth solidness and punch and block and punch. Practice one kata from each of the grades. Researching wind katas, or stop by quest and see if I can get a copy of the wind katas.
Rituals:
Candle Ritual with Psalm and affirmation
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Tarot:
IV was yesterdays card of the day. Here it is expanded into the Split Hexagram Spread:
GSI - IV The Emperor
LSI - XII The Hanged Man
SA - XI Lust (Teth)
UCD - II The Priestess
CD - XIII Death
PA - XX The Aeon
FO - I The Magus
ToD: VIII Justice (Lamed)
Card of the Day: XIII Death. Nun, fish, 50. Change/Transformation. Scorpio.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Going to find something that pays high so that the buffer of unemployment is absorbed.
Really wish I had all of my books Ive ever owned back on my bookshelf.
Well, I have candles and a bible and Candle Burning Magic, might as well use up some of the candles.
That and read and practice. Until life goes on. Wish Id setup the PO Box and gotten some of the amazon stuff.
I want to start a business and practice the trade of working with oils and incense, and explore the science kits.
It always works out somehow, I guess I will go to temp agencies to start with and really think about paying for bankruptcy rather than rent.
I do have Help Desk experience and skill and a computer obviously, There should be a job I can get, westward.

Need a job asap. Think I will apply for the DPS dispatcher, over the night shift. That way buses will be able to drop me off and pick me up after my shift. I can also earn three free credit hours for a course, this would be nice for Zelator where I can pick up on sciences and philosophy and mathematics, three fields I detest, but am drawn to nonetheless. Perhaps after four semesters I will earn a Certificate.
After two to three years perhaps earn an Associates Degree. Thinking of learning foreign languages as well.

Once I get a job and am enrolled in a course or not, probably the third check will enable me to get a PO Box and an amazon shipment of science kits and herbs.
08:18 Doing solar adorations and Neophyte Formula.
Still learning the Zelator Curriculum. Still need to dissect the rituals. Maybe principles will then be apparent,

Sitting here thinking of course, did Neophyte Formula, good visualization even though eyes open except for MPR.
Candle Rituals - time for Hoodoo work for a known job and home. So far the plan is go West to NorthWest.

I have lots of stuff to do. Nearly February, which wraps back to last year. So all Fall promises and Winter promises need to get started. Not having a job is a bit of an issue atm, but now that I have free time I can do candle rituals galore. Will use tea lights as I have an abundance of those. Instead of colored candles, I might marker color the side of the tealight tin to be symbolic of the color even though its white.
Have plenty of incense. Fortune and Unlock and Seven Archangels might come in handy, or treat every job as a Mars working. Am already on applying to suitable jobs.

Tarot Card of the Day drawn into a Split Hexagram Spread.
Greater Spiritual Influence - XIII Death. Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth. Nun, fish, 50. 24th Path.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XIX The Sun. Sol. Hod to Yesod. Resh, head, 200. 30th Path.
Spiritual Advice - XIV Art. Sagittarius. Moderation. Yesod to Tiphareth. Samekh, prop, 60. 25th Path.
Final Outcome - III The Empress. Venus. Creative Power. Binah to Chokmah. Daleth, door, 4. 14th Path.
Practical Advice - V The Hierophant. Taurus. Hearing/Sound. Chesed to Chokmah. Vav, nail, 6. 16th Path.
Conscious Desires - XX The Aeon. Fire. Realization/Relevation. Malkuth to Hod. Shin, tooth, 300. 31st Path.
Unconscious Desires -XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Organization. Malkuth to Netzach. Qoph, Back of Head, 100. 29th Path.

Tarot Gematria: 620. Reduction: 8 (Saturn, YHVH).

Candle Ritual: A complex one but solid ideas behind it.
Two candles and incense, Three Novenas.
Seven Psalms, Seven Affirmations.
Seven Saints, Seven Affirmations.
The ritual will be done once a day for nine days, and then a fresh candle ritual and Novena will start based on current objectives and goals and needs, this one is to draw in spiritual purity and healing, and to repel evil, along with a road opener. The saints I am including ares ones Ive not called on before, so this will be interesting.

Spoke with a friend, he is likewise moving westward to southwest. Im going to try to tag along, we both brought up Grand Rapids as well. As he gets to Chicago with me, I will eventually depart from there on my own, hopefully in that time Ive gotten my crap together. I will most likely start out west side of town and then move hop to hop from there. I figure five years minimum, five moves minimum to get to west of Chicago.

Completed lower Tree of Life (nearly) in my Book of Trees. I expect to draw many more trees, just like Bob Ross the Qabalist.

Getting to paper sorting, its go time for calling out a bankruptcy or not.

Will soon self initiate into Zelator, and dissect that in comparison to Adepts Minor, just like my overdue dissection of Neophyte and Adeptus Minor. Will do Initiation by Chessboard.

Did earlier five minute chant/meditation Adonai Ha-Aretz. Saw some images, dark and hard to make out. An eye, a one dimensional look of a nose bridge.

Have put in several job applications, and doing more. Open to anything, preferably above 15 per hour, full time.

Listening to music and paper sorting. Already identified a major problem or two, that needs small correction to improve my credit rating, and being stubborn about saving money. Have an idea or to about resolving this matter, two or three choices.
Separated financial pile for the most part, though there could be papers misplaced here and there. Next comes collections, then open medical information. Then thorough review of taxes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Monday, 1/9/2023 (10+7=17=8). Luna. Silver/White

Sleep: For crap
Stress: High
Mood: Okay

Mental Notes:

Physical Notes:

Silence Exercises for next week - No use of Personal Pronouns, Restricting the Topic

Meditations:
Point, Line, Point-Line-Cube
5-4-3-2-1 (Mindfulness, in present moment, grounding)

Rituals:
Will do candle routine as soon as I write it out. Waiting for Jupiter hour.
Pleased with morning so far.
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Adortion with Philosophus sign
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Adortion with Practicus sign
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Adortion with Zelator sign
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Adortion with Theoricus sign
E: :Lord of the Universe Adoration
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Backing into the Tree of Life
To do:
Work on/Learn LRH, Invoking and Banishing Saturn, Invoking Jupiter, Invoking Mars, Invoking Supreme Ritual of the Pentagram.
Zelator Formula, Particularly visualization exercises and LRH, Invoking/Banishing Four Powers of Earth.

Psychic Exercises: Will work on Clairvoyance and clairaudience exercises as we'll as Tarot guessing.

Tarot:
Card of the Day: IV The Emperor. Chokmah to Tiphareth, 15th path, Constituting Intelligence. Aries. Order, sight.

Trying to figure out why I feel faint today, and realized I havent eaten for two days of anything of substance.

Idealistic Me: "Im going to get a lot done today. Aha! This Jupiter Talisman Ritual outha be a snap!"
Also Me: "Oh, Snap! You still have a lot to learn before doing this!"

==================================================================================

Tuesday, 1/10/2023 (11+7=18=9). Mars. Fire. Elohim Gibor, Khamuel, Seraphim. Scarlet Red.
Sleep: None
Diet: None

Mental Notes:

Physical Notes:

Meditations:
Point-Line-Cube
Psalm 66
Affirmation

Rituals for Day:
Fourfold Breath (Foot-Root Chakra)
Ascent into Cube of Space
Qabalistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
Qabalistic Cross Ritual
LBRH (Saturn) with Analysis of Keyword
Invoking The Four Powers of Earth
Middle Pillar Ritual
Body in Assiah Ritual
Meditations
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth
Four Solar Adorations with Grade signs
Daily Tarot Card of the Day
Candle-Psalm Ritual #1, Sandalwood and Cinnamon Oil, three candles (Blue-Kether, Gold-Chokmah, Silver-Binah) triad, top apex (fire triangle)
Psychic/Clairvoyance/Clairaudience Exercises
Trance Exercises
Read Rituals of Initiation(Zelator, ZAM), and Z-2 Jupiter Talisman Ritual

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
==================================================================================

Tuesday, 1/10/2023 (11+7=18=9). Mars. Fire. Elohim Gibor, Khamuel, Seraphim. Scarlet Red.
Diet: None

Mental Notes:
It amazes me how God acts. Not only was I thinking of moving West, but so is my Business Partner. He and I even hit on the same city halfway to his destination. Mine? Fort Collins for a minute, then Salt Lake City.
Doing some study of non-esoteric, mundane stuff, still doing the sort and shred routine, though the paper is at half now. The mundane study is algorithm analysis, data structures in Python for statistics and histogram programs, as well as delayed projects in Python that need to be started.

Physical Notes:
Usual growing pains. Not sick today thank God. If the SHTF for me, I have a plan B in the works. Need to get with my Business Partner and agree on a deal that works for both of us.

Meditations:
Point-Line-Cube
Psalm 66
Affirmation

Rituals for Day:
Fourfold Breath (Foot-Root Chakra) (AM) done.
Ascent into Cube of Space (PM)
Qabalistic Cross Ritual done. (AM) done.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing (AM) done.
Qabalistic Cross Ritual (AM) done.
LBRH (Saturn) with Analysis of Keyword (AM) done.
Invoking The Four Powers of Earth (AM)
Middle Pillar Ritual (PM)
Body in Assiah Ritual (PM)
Meditations
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth (PM)
Four Solar Adorations with Grade signs (AM) done.
Daily Tarot Card of the Day: (AM) V The Hierophant. Taurus. Chokmah to Chesed. 16th Path. Sound/Hearing.
Candle-Psalm Ritual #1, Sandalwood and Cinnamon Oil, three candles (Blue-Kether, Gold-Chokmah, Silver-Binah) triad, top apex (fire triangle)
Psychic/Clairvoyance/Clairaudience Exercises
Trance Exercises
Read Rituals of Initiation(Zelator, ZAM), and Z-2 Jupiter Talisman Ritual

Great news! I have an appointment this week with a local temp agency for the University of Michigan Hospital as a custodian. 30k a year, which is not bad considering my past couple years. I intend to keep this job for 1-2 years, enough to move with. With Plan B in place, that can sweeten the deal, although a change in assignment may take place, but still intend to work for the temp agency for two years then reevaluate.

Loving Wilson Picketts version of "Hey Joe", compared to Hendrix. More psychedelic/funky with a Motown sound.
Though nobody else can do All Along the Watchtower right besides Hendrix.

Wont stop applying to jobs, but hospital work even as a custodian is helpful for work experience moving somewhere else with a city hospital.

Finally ate a 1/2 can of beefaroni with ritz crackers, which should be 9 grams of protein and 200 calories.

Recalled a brief moment of a dream within the past two days thinking of fruits and vegetables:
"I was standing beside my roommate going through my food in the fridge, as if he were a TSA agent or a Customs checkpoint guard.
There was a veggie tray and a fruit tray Id bought that were both open - it could also be we were going through the fridge to toss old food out, which, with help of friends and family, my life is getting sorted, perhaps thanks to the universe as well. Shaken - not stirred.

Was looking at a couple different shotguns for hunting, and one strikes my fancy for use in cold weather, as well as for tactical self-defense where legal. Still eyeing a .38 as well for a sidearm/CCW.
Still considering Health Science Foundation coursework and then the Law Enforcement Training Program including the Police Academy, and working corrections while finishing up a Bachelors degree.
With two years working in a hospital environment and a couple years in corrections, a Bachelors in Anthropology/Criminal Justice minor. Not a bad look for independent work/government work. Add the computer work to that, thats three jobs each with a two year minimum commitment, establishing me into retirement age. Close enough anyway. If SSDI doesnt get approved first. Perhaps add to that entry level work as a Dispatcher for DPS overnight at the local college.

And ... Onboarding is complete.

Book of Trees is ongoing, Compendium of God(desses) is ongoing. I think I am going to really research Earth. To do so, might as well study related systems - Celtic Golden Dawn, Senf Initiation into the GD Tradition, OTO docs.

Qi Gong and exercise still doing, though I should progress beyond Dragon Hides the Treasure. Should also do 20 exercises (2 sets of ten) for anaerobic and counterstrikes. Go to Quest and see if you can get the handout for Wind grade. If not, then email Stephen K Hayes and request it as a self study student using his DVDs and the handout did not come in the one for Wind.

Job interview tomorrow I need to get ready for. Have other I am applying for. Would really like an overnight DPS position, so that I can enroll in the Criminal Justice Program for Law Enforcement, and then Health Sciences Foundation program as well. Add a Bachelors in Antropology to this certificate or Associate degree programs, and not looking too bad. Anthropology Major (B.S. Degree), minor undetermined but have a few ideas. Thats down the road anyway. After that a Masters program, and work in the Security field as a possible career outlet.

Still writing the statistics program, idea is at end have two output files with a random line read, using seek or the python equivalent, to display a random motivational message and a random helpline number. Input will come from youth.gov or the likes.

Server work also continues, as I start writing the OS hardening program in Python using CIS Benchmarks for auditing, according to SOX and NIST standards.

Still working on getting the science kits to play with, and possibly a telescope of decent quality to see farther than the average telescope in crisper quality.

If I dont get into the CJLE Program, I will still get a shotgun and or a crossbow to go hunting with, taking classes and getting hunting permits, then tag along with a group that I know well. Cabelas and Amazon will be good friends of mine.

Need to tackle my phobias and resolve them. Some are hard to work around, as they tie into internal diseases or disorders. Triggers.

Protection and Reversal Magick Beyond 101 is a new best friend. Zelator work continues, may report to the old Star of David routine for drawing the Hexagrams, would like to learn Sol well so on Sundays I can deliver a spectacular performance every Sunday or hour of Sol on a given day. Candle Magick is still ongoing, though havent done a ritual for a week now, trying to observe the subtle results and unintended results to tune better. In short, Im still new on the Path, even though Ive paid attention longer but the past few years was a solid commitment to the RHP. I tried the LHP and found it shallow, so wading into the deep Mem of the RHP. May have to go scuba diving there.

Since I am not currently enrolled but have textbooks to read, going to work through them a bit for math and the sciences. A structured curriculum is best for me, but if its all I have, then I will do my best with it, iow improvise. If I dont have singular chemical samples for example, but have vinegar and baking soda, I can learn the chemical lesson. If I dont have a telescope, nothing is preventing me from learning Astronomy. Math is pretty simple, it comes down to pen and paper and your thought processes. In undertaking sciences and math, it may lead to my greater concentration.

Which brings us to what I never seem to do very long, meditate. Set an initial goal of ten minutes, work up to 20 next week and 30 the week after that, on the daily reg. Set a scheduled time where there is no rush and no distractions, use the guide found here:

Listening to Wilson Pickett's Hey Joe, which relaxes me rather than energizing me, unlike Hendrix. All Along the Watchtower, Third Rock from the Sun, Are you Experienced, only Hendrix could master those.
Now ?Mark and the Mysterians 96 Tears then All Along the Watchtower. Relaxing indeed.

IChing for the Day:
Top trigram:
U
B
U
Lower trigram:
U
U
B
Li-Sun

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday, 10:08 AM Jan 11 2023 (12+7=19=10=1, Beginning). ELOHIM TZABAOTH, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange. Mercury.

Tarot Card of the Day: 0 The Fool (Thoth Deck). Elemental Air, the Holy Spirit. 11th path. Aleph, ox, 1. Kether to Chokmah. No-Thing.

IChing for Day: U B B B B U: #27, Kin Chen, Nourishment.

Sleep: Fair
Dreams: Some but not recalled content, even trying trance to reenter or recall by idle thoughts.
Stress: Medium

Moon Phase:
81.5% Waning Gibbous in 11d57' Virgo
Current Time:Jan 11, 2023 at 10:21:38 am
Moon Phase Tonight:
:
Jan 14, 2023 at 9:10 pm (Next Phase)
:
Jan 6, 2023 at 6:07 pm (Previous Phase)
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun
Capricorn
21°07’ Cap
Moon
Moon
Virgo
11°57’ Vir
u_50_10.png
Disseminating (230°50’)
Mercury 11°48’ Cap R
Venus 10°41’ Aqu
Mars 8°08’ Gem R
Jupiter 2°37’ Ari
Saturn 23°31’ Aqu
Uranus 14°59’ Tau R
Neptune 23°04’ Pis
Pluto 28°00’ Cap
Node (M) 9°38’ Tau R
Node (T) 10°15’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 0°20’ Leo
Chiron 12°06’ Ari
Weather:
Showers

42 °F
Precipitation: 60%
Humidity: 79%
Wind: 7 mph

Mental Notes:
A lot to read, a lot to do, a lot to get resolved, a lot to get done. While I have the time I have an advantage.
Physical Notes: Usual growing pains

Rituals
Lord of the Universe Adoration
Neophyte Formula (AM)
Zelator Formula (PM)
Candle Ritual

Meditations
Psalm 84
Point (Neophyte)
Point-Line-Cube (Zelator)

Other
Psychic training, clairvoyance/clairausidence exercises.

Looking seriously at the Nursing and Criminial Justice programs, taken together, or successively. From there I have TSA, DHS, DPS possibilities, especially if I get a job with the University Hospital or as a DPS Dispatcher overnight. Anyway, those open up doors anyway to complete the Bachelors in Anthropology/Criminology minor. As a Bachelors of Science program type. Taking full advantage of taking science courses - even if paying out of pocket, to be once engaged in the world of humanity and diversity. And working for the TSA as a LE officer would be a Federal position.

Financial House -we are going to pay rent, get a job, and declare bankruptcy. We are going to go with Plan B for emergency housing.
As for other matters, going to continue doing what I do in my spare time, one ion which is computer programming and systems adminisrtation, so part of Plan B.

Seven Card Reading (Split Hexagram Spread from Modern Magick, Chap 1, Thoth Deck)
Greater Spiritual Influence - 0 The Fool. Elemental Air. 11th Path. Kether to Chokmah. No-Thing, Holy Spirit. Aleph, ox, 1.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - IX The Hermit. Virgo. 20th Path. Chesed to Tiphareth. Law of Response. Yod, hand/palm, 10.
Spiritual Advice - VIII Adjustment. Libra. 19th Path. Tiphareth to Genurah. Work-Action-Karma. Lamed, ox goad, 9.
Unconscious Desires - III Empress. Venus. 14th Path. Chokmah to Binah. Creative Imagination Power. Daleth, door, 4.
Conscious Desires - XI Lust. Leo. 22nd Path. Geburah to Chesed. Law of Suggestion. Teth, Serpent, 30.
Practical Advice - XVIII The Moon. 29th Path. Malkuth to Netzach. Organization, sleep. Qoph, back of head, 100.
Final Outcome - XXI The Universe. 32nd Path. Malkuth to Yesod. Cosmic Consciousness. Tav, cross/mark, 400.

Top of Deck - IV The Emperor.

Card of the Day: XV The Devil. Capricorn. Hod to Tiphareth. 26th Path. Material Bondage/Materialism.
Perhaps what is needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday 1/12/2023 14+7=21=3, Multiplication. El, Tzadkiel, Aralim. Royal Blue. Jupiter. Kaph, hand/palm, 20.
Think of palm in several contexts, makes this card more interesting, eh?
Rescheduled job onboarding, aiming for either Custodian or Production Operator.
Tarot Card for the Day: XV The Devil. Capricorn. Materialism/Material Bondage.
IChing for the Day: Li-Sun, #50: Sacrificial Vessel
Interesting ... received this two or three days ago. This was a second throw as the first had a bouncing coin.
Solar adorations and AM Neophyte Formula done. Busy social week ahead. Confidence time.
Rosary Meditation (5 min): Shaddai El Chai
First two low beads - Hail Mary
Third low bead - Lords Prayer
St Muerte figure - Sign of the Cross
Each bead - Shaddai El Chai
Result was a feeling of nose being touched, could indicate air picked up by nose hair.

Felt an unwelcome presence, it seemed to vanish at the thoughts of the names said repetitively, Shaddai El Chai and Adonai ha-Artez.

Stopped in at store to pick up my check. Still 200 plus short for rent. May be able to borrow from family, or Plan B is on.
Spoke with my old assistant manager, she is not pleased and told me to reapply. We will see. We will see how tomorrow goes first.
Maybe both, then I can get on with it. Boy, a day and night of computer problems.

A method to my madness: This afternoon doing server work. Was going to go to onboard. But something is telling me wait, last night I pulled a couple white tealights for the altar candles to be dressed with Cinnamon oil, and Frankincense/Seven Archangels, as well as an orange and a purple chime/taper candle. I feel like doing a ritual this morning, but what to do it for? How can Mercury aid me with the scent of the Sun and the seven archangels called? I will see, wont I. Even if it flops, the work was done. This is the way I view it now, have fun with the magic in your own way. Nobody's expectation other than you do your best matters.

On a notion of what @Roma said regarding Sulieman/Solomon, and @SkullTraill helping us to be on topic and researched, I did a quick look on Wikipedia and Solomon popped right up. Then there is The Testament of Solomon, and several esoteric sources look to Solomon. Dont know why this hit my brain but it did.

Looking up references to Honor/Honour in the Bible index. KJV but will look up sources in respective interlinear sources.
Prelacies, honors, reputation, character.
The shortcut appears to be via zen statements: Our thoughts become our words, our words become our actions, our actions become our character, our character becomes our destiny.
Which destiny do I want? Theron Dumont, Joseph McMurphy, Israel Regardie, Anna Rivas, and Thomas Christopher, it is on. WE are going to make this Neophyte a Zelator a Theoricus a Practicus a Philosophus, and Adept.

Learn the LRH Invoking/Banishing Saturn in both forms, and learn the Four Forms LRH as well.

Doing multiple candle rituals with one focal Orange candle as point of concentration, empowered by three other candle colors: Black, White, and Purple. Frankincense and Seven Archangels incense to burn, and Apple-Cinnamon oil dressed candles. This will be the first four color candle ritual done. Am making notes as to the specifics and what to look out for based off the affirmations and theme and psalm. Ten candle rituals back to back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Friday night Novena

On second pack of On, from Mint to Citrus, then back to the unopened Mint.
So tomorrow I stock up on another three boxes. Funny how they look like mini cigarette packs.
Anyway, tobacco free for a couple days. Showered, did ritual, had pizza, now listening to pop music.
For the next week the Novena runs, along with the same ritual. Journal entries will be kept of all occurrences that indicate successes.
Getting together with family tomorrow, then Business partner next week. Will work on scripts cover weekend as well as listen to the positive affirmations video endlessly. Clothes hung out ready to wear. Got through some of the paper piles, and its more compact and organized.
My room I always a hurricane, but its a two bedroom room packed into a rental room. So its pretty ordered now.

Friday night Noena seemed to go well. Weekend plans stretching into next week. Will be active regarding school. Will apply for old job again as well as temp work Monday. Will apply to other jobs over the weekend, with a health or security focus, as that is the end goal for here (or Jackson). Grand Rapids and Lansing will be Michigan State University, by the e time I reach Colorado I should be degreed and able to work multiple fields. Currently working on runaway return statistics in python with Julia references. May try to integrate it into mysql.

Posted current starting program to 200% effort journal.

Saturday. Saturn. YHVH Elohim, Tzaphqiel, Aralim. Black/Indigo.

Going to be out of town today, so no magic will be done for the day, except for path working affirmations, and reading up on Alchemy, and mundanely doing programming and regenerating. My folks place is a place I can call home, and get laundry done, be fed, and be loved, sleep well and heal.
Then the start of the week, a paycheck, jobs applied to, the Novena working, a job interview, server work, and discussing the westward move as Plan B. There only three other options other than a move West after all. North to Canada/Yukon, East to Georgia perhaps, South to Salt Lake City (preferred) or New Orleans. Thats it unless I become a porpoise overnight.
May do a quick Novena before leaving, then a late one tomorrow. I can get one done in an hour, though the candles may not burn down completely. I still had about three inches on each color candle left yesterday. I made sure to utter the clause of light:
"Even though this small flame here goes out, the light shines evermore on the upper and lower pines.
To them who sat in darkness have seen a great light." stuff candle. Repeat for each candle.

Disclaimer: It is true that I have a handful of Federal classified disabilities, have had no armed services experience unfortunately due to one that is an immediate disqualified. I am now planning to use knowledge for good, to go through the Health Sciences and Law Enforcement programs at a local college before the westward move for a Bachelors, then southwest I go. My life is that of a pioneer, an explorer, a mystic magician. A hermit.

Picked up, had a couple donuts. Tried to stop by the bus station to get a 60 dollar pass but we're closed. So will get one Monday morning.
Getting a haircut and beard trim for grooming purposes.
Had a couple donuts, having lunch once home.
Then programming and studies.

The gandalf esque beard is no more, but a 70s mustache in place. And a haircut.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday 1/15/2023. Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Yellow-Gold.
Sleep: tossed and turned, found the spot and slept soundly.
Dreams: Nothing notable.
Weather: Cold and Sunny
Stress: Medium
Moon Phase: Waning
Reading:
Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone

Meditations:
Point, Point Line.

Rituals:
Zelator Formula when home, candle ritual on dignities- and praise to Christ.

Browsing reading materials, including military field manuals, in particular for snipers. Interesting read. Will be useful when I go hunting for deer or whatnot.

Will go through sniper first aid and survival field manuals and study them well for what I will need in the future for hunting and prepping.
May take MMA,Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and aim for black belt. Perhaps complete To Shin Do and go to the festival to war with black belts there.
Thinking of working for the government, perhaps DHS or TSA.

Back home, did some settling in and trash removal, and divided a few books. One is for dissection of the Neophyte, Zelator and ZAM rituals for initiation, as well as those of the Rosy Cross of the same grades.
As Nick Farrell pointed out in several books, is that some temples have power, some do not.
However, even the weakest Christian can be quite powerful. I say this as I am one.
A Kingdom divided cannot stand. Schisms, mergers and acquisitions, my oh my what a mess.
Sunday Invocations...
Study of the LRH.
Candle Ritual.
Zelator Formula. This is not something done overnight and should not be rushed. It should also not be prolonged.
Lots of reading to do, and I need a job. Have the interview tomorrow but I should rather say I need income. A blessing.
Prayer has an app for that.

No work done last night, sleep took precedence.

Monday 01/16/2023 (17+7=24=6, Beauty). Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver-White, Indigo.
Card of the Day: XIX The Sun (Rider Waite). Regeneration, new beginnings. Yesod-Hod. Drawn/quartred under YHVH. 30th Path.
Sleep: Poor
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes:
Meditations -
Rosary - SOC+LP+HM+HM+HM+LP. ADONAI HA ARETZ * LP * YHVH* SHADDAI EL CHAI * LP
EL * LP * YHVH ELOAH VE DAATH * LP YHVH * LP * EHIEH * LP * ADONAI HA ARETZ.
LP * HM * HM * HM *LP * SOC
Key XIX
Point-Line-Cube
Rituals -
Did morning solar adoration, Butler style:
"Hail Thou, Eternal Spiritual Sun, whose visible symbol now rises in the heavens. Hail unto thee from the abode of night."
Will do Neophyte Formula before getting ready.
Confidence day.
Tarot -
Seven card split hexagram spread in linear form
GSI LSI SA FO. UCD CD PA ToD
XIX VI XIV XX XXI. IX. X. VII

Neophyte Formula and cycle of Butler Solar Adorations, and Adoration to the Lord of the Universe done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Interview went well. Many more to go. And other errands to run.

Forgot about it being a bank holiday. Interview went well, so now just waiting for them.
Applied to five jobs the past four days. Scanning for responses.
Back home and studying the LRH, Saturn invoking and banishing in hexagram form.

Just spoke with my business partner, getting together on Thursday to do the setup and configuration once the scripts are running.
Will discuss the westward move and renting a room from him to watch his house and be essentially live in tech support. We will see, I need to pay less in rent one way or the other, especially if employers are going to work me less than my bills let alone expenses or savings.

Bank and prescriptions, some grocery shopping as well.
Job hunt continues. Candle rituals continue.
What also continues is mundane work. Browse unix and linux material. Clean up scripts.
Clean dwelling.
Looking at To Shin Do Wind katas

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Met a fellow magician of a different path, yet RHP as I defined the terms to him. Interesting conversation. I told him about my trials, one of which being a pain in the ass student to both LHP and RHP teachers. Nothing against them, I really dont care any longer, as what will happen will happen. Simply a target sign to him and his students, thats easy because I have no knowledge of how to defend myself. Anyway, I told him the fault is and was all mine, and said nothing bad about said teachers, as I do funnily enough have respect for them as magicians. Now whether I like either is a different story.
His advice:
Tread lightly.
Dont get rushed.
Do the work.
Learn as much as you can.
While at the coffee shop next to the mage, I did get some work done. I couldn't figure out the invoking pattern of the unicursal hexagram for Saturn. Did make some notes in my ritual notebook however.

So there was that, hit a snag with prescriptions today and forced the issue so at least I have a couple days to make alternate arrangements now.

Did not get to the bank but did get food for kitty and I.

The job search continues. Perhaps self employment is the only viable route. Perhaps look at my chart, I should have been a judge or a cult leader. Anyway, all joking aside, I do need to know myself, and the best way is to analyze my natal chart. Then attack the weak points in it.
Black-White mirror exercise continues on writing for me to start on it.

Woodworking. Will get a disk of wood for the pentacle, and still go with the clay pentacle contraption to generate and store energy.
However, need sanding paper and a Dropcloth for painting and paint to do the magic circle tarp and triangle with duct tape and a old cell phone set in there at an angle. For the staffs, one is jaggedly shaped like a lightning flash, so that may be the blasting staff, red and yellow, with the lightning streaks (3 yellow) meeting each other at the bottom, and groove a handle into it, insert a stone into it appropriately for a blasting rod.
Wand, same thing, needs to be sanded, painted and named, and a stone set in the ruin end.

Dignity. A world to explore.

Memorizing invocations and practicing the tradition hexagram LRH, Saturn invoking, and Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Going to invoke day and night for the next week and see how things change.

Card of the Day: (Rider-Waite) XI - Justice - Libra ()Saturn exalted in Libra, ruler Venus) - 22nd Path from Sepher Yetzirah - Tiphareth to Geburah - Action/Work/Karma.
Split Hexagram Spread based on this:
Greater Spiritual Influence. Lesser Spiritual Influence. Spiritual Advice.
XI Justice (Libra). 22nd Path. XVI Tower (Mars). 27th Path V Hierophant (Taurus. 16th Path.
Final Outcome
VI Lovers (Gemini ruled by Saturn) - 17th Path - Binah to Tiphareth - Discernment.
Unconscious Desires. Conscious Desires. Practical Advice.
XVII Star (Aquarius). X Wheel of Fortune (Jupiteer. 0 Fool (Air)
All three Zodiacal Air signs show up, Water Fire and Air. And an Earth sign. Two Kerubic signs, one Cardinal and one Mutable sign. Two Planets. One Element.

Willl look up week activity s per Cases Tarot Fundamentals in our library.

Gematria value of the cards:
Lamed, Ox Goad, 30. 22nd.
Peh, Mouth, 80. 27th.
Vav. Nail, 6. 17th.
Zain, Sword, 7. 17th.
Aleph, Ox, 1. 11th.
Kaph, Fist, 20. 21st.
Tzaddi, Fishook, 90. 28th.
Gematria: 234
Reduction: 9 (Conclusion, ending)

Gematria meanings of 234:
234 = 2x3^2x13
to overtake, to trance; "Odiferous" or "Balmy"; the two jaws -- as used for seizing and chewing; from before; in order that Yahweh may bring.
Reduction of 9 meanings:

The Unicursal Hexagram covers the lower six sephiroth, and is started tracing down from the top right. Invoking arrow direction is not illustrated, may have to look through OTO archives for it.
Saturn Invoking Hexagram:
The top is Saturn so we start from there.again we trace from the top right downward. The lower triangle starts from the bottom going left. Both lines are outside of the hexagram. So is the Unicursal.
How I do the hexagram is the top is the crown, the lower two points of the top triangle are the hips.
Lower triangle bottom is the groin, and the upper two points are the shoulders.
Saturn glyph is traced in white flame against the black/white hexagram (depending on background); circle is completed in all four quarters and then returning to east.
ARARITA tracing hexagram; YHVH Elohim, A.

Invoking Saturn Hexagram (traditional) done. Work on Analysis of the Keyword.

Per Christophers Book:
Neophyte Curriculum At A Glance
Daily Neophyte Formula
1. The Fourfold Breath.
2. Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP).
3. The Middle Pillar Ritual.
4. Neophyte Meditation.
Additional Exercises
1. The Four Solar Adorations.
2. Daily Tarot Card
3. Silence Exercises.
And more...

Zelator Curriculum At A Glance
(to be completed in 6 to 18 months)
Daily Zelator Formula
1. The Fourfold Breath (Feet<-->Root Chakra).
2. Ascent Into The Cube Of Space.
3. LBRP (Earth).
4. LBRH (Saturn).
5. Invoking The Four Powers Of Earth.
6. The Middle Pillar Ritual.
7. The Body In Assiah.
8. Zelator Meditation.
9. Banishing The Four Powers Of Earth.
10. LBRP.
Additional Exercises
1. Daily Tarot Card: Label Minor Arcana.
2. Grounding Exercises.
3. Geomancy.
And more....

Wednesday, 1/18/2023 (17=8). Mercury. Orange. ELOHIM TZABAOTH MICHAEL BENI-ELOHIM

Okay, February is nearly here, and several projects (including Neophyte work) are overdue, and I have to be accountable to my word, so then I must do all that I said I would do but did not.

Book Club reads such as:
or
Using @SkullTraill s recommended reading list in order.

A job. Doesn't have to pay the most, just has to pay bills. Need one by this week.
Shopping, get sandpaper and a hockey puck.

A couple points of failure on my magick:
1. Not memorizing the Psalm and affirmation
2. Not focusing one single intention, rather multiple at once.
3. Not dressing the candle with intention over the single affirmation.

Fire invoking Pentagram LRP/QC
Fire of Earth. (King of Pentacles)
Invoking Fire LRP : OIP TEAA PEDOCE : ELOHIM : Leo; perform in all four directions and complete circle, call archangels, closing.
Middle Pillar Ritual: Face west. vibrate the name as each sphere descends (crown->throat->heart->groin->feet)
EHYH : YHVH ELOHIM : YHVH ELOAH VE-DAATH : SHADDAI EL CHAI : ADONAI HA-ARETZ
Perform Qabalistic Cross Ritual/LRP Earth Banishing/Qabalistic Cross Ritual.
Observe and journal ritual and observations through the week.
Current weather: Sunny, but overcast with low hangin clouds. Snow predicted after. couple days of nice weather. Visualizing blue sky and sun.

Focal Meditation Card (Rider Waite): 0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Kether to Chokmah. 11th Path, "The Eleventh Path is the Scintillating Intelligence because it is the essence of that curtain which is placed close to the order of the disposition, and this is a special dignity given to it that it may be able to stand before the Face of the Cause of Causes.". Aleph, Ox, 1.
Gematria of 1/Aleph: 1. Aleph, Ox. First Sephora is Kether. 111 is significant in Qabalah. Multiplicativ Identity Operator.

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth Deck): XIV Art
InstinctSolve et coagula (dissolving and bonding): the reunion of what has disintegrated at a new level.
PurposeStone of philosopher (last material).
The LightAppropriate measurement (balance and harmony).
The ShadowExcessive (conflicts, squandering), extreme trends.
QualityCompletion, peace, harmony.
Alchemical card. Marriage of Masculine and Feminine on all levels.

I need to think criticlly about my westward move plan. Location, location, location. Onward down to the LDS capital. First stop, my Buddys house on the west side, opening up more employment doors. A mailing address. Tech support job for him and a room for rent.
Focus then will shift to Jackson College and potentially MSU online classes. By the time we hit Grand Rapids together, more job opportunity, and completion of MSU courses.
Then we have a different me, degreed, and potentially a trade knowledge as well. Anthropology/Health/LEO.
Then Chicago is the next stop.

Have a couple job ideas and a few errands to run. Cold out, but it is still sunny.

Just checked current transits and my tarot minors charts, and calling on the angles for today. Will try to use Le Kabbalah Practique. From the Lodge paper on the Shemhamphoresh angels.
Switched decor on my altars. On my south altar now rests my Sante Muerte necklace, on the east hangs a cross to later become a Rose Cross Amen, and my rosary beads. Below are knobs for my tarot bags, below are keys representing authority on multiple levels yet one source, and below mushroom symbol and bag of stones.
On my primary keyring is a whip, a ring, a bag of mullein and a blue mojo bag with a Jupiter talisman inside with herbs. Time to rework the mojo bag.

Knowledge Lecture One
Drew the Tree of Life with English sephira names, planet glyphs. Drew the Tarot Major numbers on the 22 paths. Traced a dashed sphere for Death. Noticed not the planes or panes, but rather three shields by paths.
Drew glyphs for Cardinal, Mutable and Kerubic Signs; glyphs for Cosmic Elements and their attributes and signs, planets, elementals and tarot trumps; Classical Planets - metals, Tarot Majors, glyph, name and Sephira; Divine names of Sephora in Hebrew, title, Sephora name, god name, archangel names, choirs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Posted a few topics, including a brief tutorial on the Tree of Life.
It is raining now after twelve hours past the invoking fire LRP today with Capricorn drawn in and Enochian used.
It was overcast and cold but dry and sunny.

Sleep has been erratic, no dreams obviously.
Stress is driving me up a wall, but as always I trudge through it like a zombie, as if I had another choice.
We will see this week however. Maybe something will lift. If not I go west. There is no other choice, there is nothing east.
No-one else could do this better than I handle it. You would be insane in a second.
Yes, I am batshoit crazy. Not my choice I have literally five disorders. Im in magic because I have no other options.

Oh well. I quit people and quit jobs, Im not going to quit on myself.
So onward and forward up the Mountain of God.
I do need self discipline and self structure and limit caffeine, may even decaf a few days to get bearings.
If nothing changes, perhaps its time to sell myself as a service. I have no confidence in that. Its not what I ever wanted.
Some may view me as "whining" - I am making statements about myself and nothing else.
Believe you me, I hate whiners as much as you do if not more so - dealt with several daily in retail.

I guess the only test is to test the magic.
After the sunny day, it rained hard and wind in all directions, pouring rain, still raining.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Friday 1/20/2023 (21+43=64=6+4=210=1, Beginning). YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green. Venus.
Dreams: None
Moon Phase: Not concerned.
Current Transits: Not concerned.
Weather: Cold.
Mood: Average
Physical Notes: Usual Aches and Pains of Growing Pains.
Mental Notes: An addict prone to daydreaming. 100. I have a lot to pull off, a lot of work to do.
Currently reading to understand and memorize the Zelator curriculum, in the time being doing daily Neophyte Formula still, as it will integrate with each grade to be most myself in shorter time, and to hone the knowledge of each grade, that is the goal.
Ive been ranting and raving all day. Meds and schedule are off and stress is rising. Anyway ...
Rituals:
Neophyte Formula
Memorizing Body in Assiah, Ascent into Cube of Space, Invoking Four Powers of Earth and LBRH Saturn.
Meditations:
Body in Assiah. May do on Rosary
Rosary middle pillar.
Point-Line-Cube
Tarot Card drawn as Major card of the day. (Thoth deck)
The Magician card meditation. (Rider-Waite deck)
To-do: Get to work.
Tarot:
Card Meditation (RW): I The Magician. Mercury. Kether to Binah. 12th Path. Beth, house, 2. Focused concentration. Consciousness.
Card of the Day (Thoth): II The High Priestess (Four taps, shuffled thoroughly, four piles, Shaddai El Chai vibrated). Luna, Levanah. Kether to Tiphareth. 13th Path. Gimel, Camel, 3. Subconsciousness.

To give back after my experimentation, did LIRP (Water, Hod's names). QC before and after and MPR. Felt dizzy, bit, and stabbed at eye level.
The rain outside before was steady. Easy to no wind. Now very windy. S strong it is moving the tree. Rain appear to have picked up but possibly freezing. Not saying I control the weather, but it appears to have some immediate influence. Dont feel exceptionally emotional, yet more positive after that Formula.

Thinking it's time to ease into the work with Essentials or Schaums Outlines, which, with having physical text copy in my hand, would afford me to ease into it structured, with time management and persistence key with follow-through. By the time I purchase, study and work through the outlines, time to get into school will be at hand, and I will be more prepared. Cliff Notes and such exist for reasons other than slackers.

Campus jobs. Look no further than that. Get solid employment history transcript form the SSA. The cool thing about community colleges is that not all old people are viewed as creepy, just viewed as existent. The cool thing about those jobs are youre rarely in danger of being fired.

Be a better friend, and stick with/follow through with commitments. Friends are not exempt from problems with personal character. Boxes for moving. Get some.

Calling Adecco to tell them that I am in fact in for the truck assembler job. I will have to deal with getting there for the first couple weeks until a pay card can be used for Lyft or the likes. At least to be working with them for at least six months. Preferably two years for life reassessment at that time.

Calling ManPower today to follow up and check in for work. Need black pants now. Have non slip restaurant shoes though once employed will get new pair and toss old ones as they are getting rips in the soft mesh. Thought I ws done with restaurant work.

Yeah. I think that is the ticket, until I find a CO and a WA temp agency to contract through for a few years apiece, then reassess. A long hiking trip if nothing else. MI to CO to WA. Thats the plan. Then we decide North or South.
Math and Sciences, yes, that is a ticket. Add to that Nursing and LEO courses. Should be able to work for DHS or TSA.

Up to speed on edamacatoon.....
Math: Dont be ashamed, join basic pre-math with all the athletes and strippers to be. Then basic math; then geometry and algebra.
Chemistry: Same. Then Organic Chemistry I and II.
Biology/Botany: Combo to take at same time.
English Composition: Took both sequences, look into basic writing and grammar. Research paper writing. Creative writing. Journalism.
French: Take French I and II.
Spanish: Take Spanish I and II.

Just got a call from a different Speedway location, I have a job starting tomorrow and was transferred unbeknownst to me til now.
So nothing changes, will get pid as normal. Rent has been salvaged. Im here dream employee, that is my dream location.

School plans locally are back on. Health Sciences Foundation, here we go, lets be EMT certified.

A great day today, got all done that I needed to get done. Picked up my paycheck, went and cashed two. Half the rent, which is better than none, and the rest this week. Prescriptios picked up, so will be stable on medications. Had a decent lunch and picked up some groceries, got home, fed the cat.
So now what to do...
I think moving is the right idea. An entire strip mall, including my old dojo, are being torn up, for what I can only surmise is a complete closing of the mall property. I stopped by to pick up wind kata and a few other handouts, but apparently they are not going to be helpful. So home study it is, until I get to CO. I know there is a dojo there.
I figure I will be in debt to my roommate for a good five years, giving him a 300/mo five year pension. That and current bills. Bankruptcy is still a possible certainty.

Reading material for day -
Kaballah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
The Golden Dawn (book on Primary Techniques)
Candle Burning Magic
Hoodoo Herbal
Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone

To Do's -
Flesh out ritual book
Flesh out book of trees
Continue study on gods and goddesses for Compendium of God(desse)s.
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Middle Pillar Rosary
Meditation

Btw .. it finally snowed today. Not much stuck, but can't help but feel the LRP did a little something.

Okay, journal review in free time this week (which will dramatically drop).
I have roughly a month head start to work on unfulfilled goals outlined per day, so basically on top of everything else, I do what I said Id do last year. Better late than never. I have a three year journal, which I guess starts on that day in February, wrapping around top 2024.

Ron Kenoly asserts that the name of God, I Am God the Self Existing One in original Hebrew, translates to YaHuWaH. Praised his name with peace and holy and peace.

Candle Novena done.

Split Hexagram spread - RW deck
Greater Spiritual Influence - IX The Hermit - Virgo - 20th Path - Law of Response
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XV The Devil - Capricorn - 26th Path - Material Bondage
Spiritual Advice - XI Justice - Libra (Saturn exalted) - 22nd Path - Action-Work-Equilibrium
Unconscious Desires - IV The Emperor - Aries - 15th Path - Order/Sight/Management
Conscious Desires - XII The Hanged Man - Water - 23rd Path - Reversal
Practical Advice - III The Empress - Venus (ruler of Libra) - 14th Path - Creative Power/Imagination
Final Outcome - XX Judgement - Fire - 31st Path. Realization/Revelation

Three Cardinal signs, two elements, one planet, and one mutable sign.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 1/21/2023
Shabbathai. YHVH Elohim, Tzaphqiel.
Black-Indigo
Sleep: And ... Up and at em three hours ahead of time.
Dreams: Cannot recall. Perhaps with Sephira pathworkings and moderation this will change.
Mood: Good
Rituals:
Neophyte Formula
Candle Ritual (Purple)
Zelator Formula
Meditations:
XII The Hanged Man (Thoth)
XXI The World (RW)
Point Line
Tarot:
Card of the Day: XII The Hanged Man. Water. Mem, water, 40. Reversal. Illumination. 23rd Path. Hod to Geburah.
Exercise:
Whew -- this is quite a curriculum...I will stick with anaerobic, yoga and To Shin Do Fundamentals.

Started morning off with a call to my manager requesting to start tomorrow, which was approved.
Then did Neophyte Formula:
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign
E: Liber Resh Vel Hlios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Lord of the Universe adoration
E: Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing
E: Qabballistic Cross Ritual
W: Middle Pillar Ritual visualizing glyphs of the sephira.
W: Lord of the Universe adoration

Got okay from Manager to start tomorrow instead. Need to solidify scripts and make sure it executes as quickly as possible with no features.
Mundane stuff, back to bash and python to help fill out my CISO Mind Map poster checklist collection for SOX and other lovely stuff.

Secure configuration is as important as external security. I really need to deep dive their man pages. RTFM. Same with scripting, make sure it is relatively secure code. Backup plans and DR. Also important.

With my computer on my floor, Ive gotten into a good habit of getting settled in to use it...
Pushup position, slowly lower while stretching, shins in continual stretch due to feet position, chest arched backward, head up.
Seems to be helping in s few ways.

Looking at Cabelas, SWAT Magazine, FEMA and ready.gov for what to build as far as a bugout bag or whatnot.
Im a urban dweller, who works a dead end job and lives in an apartment community. If the SHTF, I would want to be somewhere else.
I am going to pursue the Health Sciences Foundation degree program, to get on with life. After that the Law Enforcement degree program.

That will in terms of knowledge set me ahead by at least 30%. I have no military experience, but neither does 30% of the US population.
My goal after that is pursue and complete the B.A. in Anthropology, with some natural science courses thrown in for good measure.

All out of pocket. Can you tell that this is desired path? And an aide to the public once complete. I would like to work for DHS, ICE or TSA.
At least for a few years til retirement age, then go exploring and write on anthropology experiences.

Just did good visualization and recitation and action of an Invoking Saturn LRH, traditional style (not unicursal).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
An exceptionally cold, snowy, wet day with drivers that apparently have no idea what they're doing in snow. I'm on my way to work, but maybe late, because of the external conditions and the traffic and snow. I did some thinking of dark psychology which I've updated in my 200% effort journal.

If it was directed at me...
I've done nothing to anyone after leaving forums other than this one.

If you are easily hurt by words or attitude, it's not for you.
My issues are haughty attitudes and no credit given where due.
Not engaging In a magickal war with anyone.
First, not interested. I have goals and dreams.
Second, I have no idea how.
Third, I'm a student, not a teacher.
Also, my Magick name is on my profile.

Aside from practically walking from point A to point B, all in all was a good day. Aches and pains after a steady walk there and back.
Snowy out but not windy thank God. A lot of crazy thought trains not within my control, distorting my attitude. My attitude was chipper, had some grouchy a-hole complain at me five minutes into my first day back while doing exactly what he was complaining about, so needless to say my attitude dropped a bit, but picked back up. Just got home and kitty and I settled in. Dropped half rent last night which pleased my roommate, broke as shit but I will find funds from friends or family.

Been reading Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone, and so far just finished chapter one reading it this morning when I got up, it's fascinating that he and Crowley had a violent split, and their feelings didn't seem to get resolved before their passing.
Now I get to good stuff, where Regardie goes to PRS to meet Frater Albertus unknowingly.

So, invoking Saturn LRH Star of David style, and Invoking the Four Powers of Earth as part of the formula tonight, need to work on Body in Assiah and Ascent Into the Cube of Space, and visualizing glyphs.

Been thinking today about who we hang out with, and the mind and psychiatry and God and churches.
Churches, going to Church will not necessarily save you.
No relationship with God will not save you.
Who we hang out is a good indicator of our character, therefore going to hang out with my handful of friends who are Christians.
In short getting back to God as my #1 focus in life, and I mean Christ when I say God, my conscience is an indicator of the Spirit still with me.
So Church and Psychiatry. Regularly. Hanging more with my handful, perhaps all at once, maybe it will help them all and to know me better.
School, Work, Church, Psychiatry, God first and foremost.

Woke up, and opened the NT to a random page, of course, Romans 10:8.

But now, I am thinking of not only the whole of Romans 10 let alone the entire book and Testaments. My thoughts are on Genesis and John, and the relationship to the occult. I know of such things as Humonculi, Golems, thought forms, structuring, etc.
Genesis 1:1-13 cover up to the third day and the creation of the dual luminaries to divide day and night.
But all of this was created by thought and command into a literal living substance.
How?
John 1:1-3 is a chain reference note to Genesis1:2, "..the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters". The Spirit of God is Christ according to the chain reference.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

This asserts unity in the Trinity. Focused concentration and effort at the least.

John 1:2
The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3
All things were made by Him; and without Him, was not anything made that was made.

This asserts God as the Creator, and all creation of living things belongs to Him.

But again .... how.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not,

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his Glory, the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father), full of Grace and Truth.

This clearly to me points to Phillipians 2.

Phillipians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, that was also in Christ Jesus:
Phillipians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God.

This shows God accepts equals, but not one who seeks to surpass His throne.

Phillipians 2:7
But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men;

Again, how?

Okay, Tarot time, in particular meditation on a Key or two, as I dont think I meditated on one since The Magus/Magician.
Also, psychic testing, and another attempt with using Minor Arcana to pull a Daily4 number that wins.
So, since I was studied, my next focal point is interesting due to my strong interest in learning alchemy, and also chemistry and related subjects such as botany. VIII Strength in the Rider Waite which is the deck used for this one. This is an alchemy card, just like Thoths Art card.

So, meditation on VIII Strength.
Daily4 draw using four piles of shuffled suits.
Court Cards/Aces guessing on suit/element. Goal is 10-15 correct out of 20.

VIII Strength. 19th Path, the "Intelligence of all the activities of the spiritual beings". Leo. Teth, serpent, 9. Serpent-Force and Law of Suggestion.

Nine stands for an anding or conclusion, leading to my thoughts and question below. However, we have Leo and 'serpent'.
Kundalini is referred to as the serpent-force. Leo has its roots in Regulus and other stars of the Leo constellation. Law of Suggestion is followed up by Key IX, The Hermit with Law of Response and attributed to Virgo. A mutable following a kerubic, but we know that.

The Nineteenth Path is the Intelligence of all the activities of the spiritual beings, and is so called because of the affluence diffused by it from the most high blessing and most exalted sublime glory.

What is that round her head? Ivy? Vines? No its roses, she has a masonic apron over her white gown of a rosebush as the apron.
Infinity crowns her garland and crown, thus she is the White Queen of alchemy and must be the whitening stage, or perhaps the lion whose mouth she shuts, is law of suggestion and the White Queen taming the Red Lion. The red lion would be the reddening stage.

Leader of the Lion, Daughter of the Flaming Sword. The flaming sword perhaps kundalini orf a sort? So, the stage would be what? Whitening?

LBRP done prior to meditation btw.

Before I go to bed, did courts testing and got nine out of twenty correct, and second guessed at least two. So pretty close, Take my time and trust first call.

Spoke carefully with roommate, so we have plans known to each other. One is we wont always be here, neither of us possibly. So I will have to save money carefully and keep my business partner in the loop as well.

Going to iron out a schedule plan with my manager tomorrow, requesting Thursdays and Sundays off. That way I can cash my check and get my meds, and avoid the clusterfuck that is my towns Sunday bus schedule (starting anyway, waited in the cold for an hour and a half this brining, luckily it was mild).
Gave my roommate half my rent, and worked out a deal with him on not only current rent but back/future rent.
It will be tough for me, but with savings I go the route of a Chapter 7.

Hmm ... I I want to complete my B.A. degree before Im 60, perhaps choose a certificate or similar trade program that calls for math and science. Enroll in a class when I have the money. Get a PO Box, as I will need one anyway. Get a change of residence to a better area.
Get into psychiatrist and therapy. Take care of the temple and such. Build a ready kit and pantry and library.

Monday, 1-23-2023. 6+7=13=14, Order. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver-White
Sleep: Fair
Dreams: Was terrified to go to sleep until a prayer and just doing it for some reason, surprisingly no dream recall.
Mental Notes: Not bad mental wise today. Woke up thinking I had to work the same start time as yesterday, which I dont, I have an hour or two to do with as I will.
Physical Notes: Same aches and pains as always.
Weather: Cold and snowy.slight multi directional wind.
Moon Phase:
Current Transits:
Meditations:
Rituals:
Tarot:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Going to do something different, going to record my thoughts and such in a twelve category manner. From reading on Geomancy.

First Self-Health-Life
No magical work was done last night, as I had to call off from work due to sickness - dry cough with phlegm, weakness, fatigue. Could be COVID-19, Plastic Bronchitis, Bronchitis, URI, etc. Didn't eat either yesterday. Will have some oatmeal shortly. So there is that lovely matter.

Second Money-Finances-Posessions
Business
In dire straights. Will be up and running for hustles once I get supplies. Incorporation is no big deal. PO Box and shipments of bulk stuff from amazon or elsewhere, then production, sealing, labeling, and marketing them on the street in small circle areas.
I do have hope, faith and optimism, and dreams and goals to do.
School/Education
Already looking at the price, its not horrible but will tae some savings, 150 per month for four months for one class. Maybe consider Loyola instead of WCC. However there are 12-24 c.h. programs that produce a certificate. One of those may not be bad. C++ Programming for example might be helpful for a job in a reasonable environment. Or HS/LE, and stick to the plan, get enrolled and choose the course. I guess this is where savings goes. First however, we will do 12 credit hours for C++ programming.

Third Communication-News-Short Journeys-Siblings
Work
Called boss, texted family. Trying to keep communication open. Going in to work today so will meet boss finally. She is awesome so far.
I have an idea I will be doing a full scale toothbrush cleaning of the cafe kitchen, they really havent kept up on it.

Fourth Estate-Inheritence-Death
It is what it is.

Fifth Children-Pleasure-Feasts
It is what it is.

Sixth Servants-Sickness-Small Animals
Not deterring me, this sickness as I know illness passes, and even though this is a bear of one it can be overcome. Now, as for my plights, it is what it is, if I get too sick I go to the hospital and tell them whats up and deal with it. It may not be pretty.

Seventh Relationships-Spouses-Enemies-Lawsuits
It is what it is.

Eighth Legacies-Pain-Anxiety-Estat of Deceased
It is what it is.

Ninth Voyages-Sceince-Religion-Divinations
It is what it is.

Tenth Honor-Trade-Dignity-Prelicacie
It is what it is.

Eleventh Friend-Hopes-Wishes
Make a goal to see one old friend a week. Stick to it.

Twelfth Sorrows-Fears-Punishments-Dangers-Restriction
It is what it is.

It is what it is is as I have no other answer to provide. I did feel faint and just notified my manager Im going to the E.R. So, it could be my last day here, it could be minor. Will only know when I come to that point. May have to consider PT instead of FT, with a minimum of 25 hours per week. Id prefer FT, but if my body is having issues with that, then, something has to change. Continue looking at jobs for schools.

In a crappy attitude and pondering quitting magic, if nothing else to be free of parasitic assholes in the path.

Wednesday 1/25/2023 (1+7+6=14=5, Mediation). Mercury/Hod day. Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim. Orange.

Sleep: Fair, aside from my drafty ass window. When I get paid buy plastic to seal over window and AC unit.

Dreams: None recalled. Unless a dream is particularly frightening or odd, I dont recall them. Some are able to reenter dreams, I am not atm.

Stress: Average-Medium

Weather: Cold and snowing. Low wind. Winter Storm Warning, up to 8" snow til 8pm. 31 deg currently. 33 high 28 low

Moon Phase:

Current Transits:

Mental Notes: Religious experience continues. Getting out of magick for a couple reasons me thinks. Or strictly visionary magick/mysticism. I give up, all magicians are better and worthier than I and I know absolutely nothing. Therefore, will be an armchair mage and practicing mystic. Hope this pleases the powers that be, as I can do nothing else. They're opinions of me are correct, and my opinions were wrong. I honestly dont believe this, but hope it helps.

Physical Notes: Sick past two days, but must get back to work today.
Call WCC/JCC/EMU today or tomorrow, get transcripts and inquire total fees for one class in Fall semester, registration date for Fall.
Call Brian and discuss moving plans.

Meditations:
Yesterdays Tarot Card of the Day - II High Priestess. 13th Path. Luna. Malkuth to Yesod, Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim rule Levanah but the High Priestess is the door to these energies. She is the doorkeeper. She knows the law and the cross of suffering. She bears the triple headdress. She is Isis.
Tarot Meditation card of the Day: IX The Hermit. Virgo (Mercury ruler and exalted). 20th Path. Tiphareth to Chesed (Gedulah). Beauty and Mercy. Jupiter acting through Virgo upon Sol. Law of Response. Divine introspection and enlightenment.
Point-Line. I have not gotten much out of these, but viewing it as integral to the cube helps.

Rituals:
Breathing
Solar Adoration
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
Qabalistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking-Virgo
Qabalistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn Invoking
Middle Pillar Ritual
Meditations/Visionary work
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe

Tarot:
Card of the Day: XI Lust. Leo. Teth, serpent, 9.

Psychic Exercises: When home

Rosary Meditations: When home, Middle Pillar, Wednesday devotion, St Patricks Breastplate

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Still struggle with the LRH, Im sure its a matter of practice, but onward and forward. In life that is, now that magic is dead to me due to jerks.
So, how to be of service to the magick community while a non-practitioner, or perhaps I will just be another jealous lurker here. Only time will tell.
Did adorations, though solar adoration was Butlers style.
Lord of the Universe adoration
QC/LBRP/QC
QC/LIRP/QC
Lord of the Universe adoration

Going to use market services for removal of black magic over my life and a permanent wall between it and me.

Last edited:

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
In life that is, now that magic is dead to me due to jerks.
So, how to be of service to the magick community while a non-practitioner, or perhaps I will just be another jealous lurker here. Only time will tell.

What happened?