• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Kept getting jolts of energy over night, usually my rectum, middle back and soles of feet. Not a good thing.
Little work today, some good energy until the first problem customer. Kept it positive.
Home ..Just did ..
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
Morning to Evening solar adorations with grade signs
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
Middle Pillar Ritual
LBRP

Reaction score
Awards
My altar is all set. White cloth covering my altar. Red scarf (scarlet) laid over that. Mars square and Chamuel sigil on altar cloth. Two red candles and sandalwood oil ready to get dressed. Dragon's blood incense. Dagger, wand, cup and plate of salt. Court justice done on Mercury day and will be in Mars hour.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to meditate on rosary, first chanted "Ehieh" on my Santa Muerte Mala, just saying "Ehieh" on each bead; and the sign of the cross on the three hanging beads, now a Zodiacal Rosary for the Rosary.
One or two reflections I got, the mumblers given manna, Moses Aaron and Joshua son of Nun, Moses and all our frailty in old age.

Reaction score
Awards
Study Guide concerning the Zodiacal Rosary, and the diagram, and need to read through a good portion of time to digest what there and what isn't there, and then work that. In the meantime going to do some reading, but look up Santa muerte necklace meditations and the catholic rosary meditations.
Reading List:
Anna Rivas

Lyam Christopher
Rosmary Clark
Dion Fortune
Israel Regardie

Kuriakos

Raymond Buckland

OSS Documents

And need to get on writing assignments. In the meantime, googling the meditations for the rosary and SM necklace.
Post automatically merged:

Did morning neophyte formula.
Drew XIII as the card of the day.
Failed in getting checks cashed due to resources, but called my roommate. Handling it tomorrow since he's off. So rent will be paid. Next check gifts and next months rent portion.

My "failure" today was not getting my paychecks cashed before 12 today, I didn't even get on the bus til 12. On top of that, the websites show they exist but brick and mortar showed nothing, not even an ATM. Luckily the friends mother will be getting the wheelchair despite the ten he was going to borrow toward it, Now I just have to get my schedule adjusted tomorrow.
So, it was and wasn't my fault, my roommate is going to help me get them cashed tomorrow so Dec rent can be paid.

Reading the Golden Dawn and listening to Dr Charles Stanley. Rent is getting worked out. Work is going okay.
Need to hit a food pantry. Or buy what I like to eat, in bulk.
The spiritual mirrors the physical and vice versa.
So I need to draw wealth into my spiritual life I guesss. I guess I need to master the spiritual concepts and fundamentals.

Going to spend time reading the Golden Dawn introduction up to the initiation rituals.
This week will continue dissection of the Neophyte Initiation Ritual. Will write out the dissection.
Will work on expansion of the Knowledge Lectures, without plagiarizing, knowledge expanded such as Ciceros Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Tradition outer order grades.

There are four elements, which can be likened to weather conditions, but deeper, types and locations of lands of water, dry arid land, air flowing through the land via strong winds and windstorms, and forest fires are conditions of and descriptive not only of the world as we know it, but also the world of the ancients and beyond. An example might be of Heat and Dryness is an arid land or desert, perhaps the ground is hardened and cracked but filled with sandstone formed beneath the top layers of sand. Therefore it has a quality of firmness or a foundation as well as a description of what sits atop. Not only this, but th other elements are present, otherwise the occasional oasis, animal and plant life wouldn't exist.

These four elements not counting that fifth element of Spirit, are:
Fire: Heat and dryness - example - Volcanoes, explosions, heat nd presser over time. Further example: Consuming Fire, animal life.
Earth: Cold and dryness - example - layers of earth geological models, topsoil for planting gardens. Further example - plant life.
Air: Heat and Moisture - example - Tornados, windstorms, Hurricanes, breezes, winds, breath. Further example: Breath of God placed into man.
Water: Cold and moisture - example - snowstorm, lake, river, hurricane, tsunami. Further example: Lake of Tears, the Living Water.

Here is where the above can be expanded, as the Enochian table system, the pentagram ritual.
Next will require research on the planets and astrology book qualities of the signs. Furthermore can research the origin of the glyph in astrology.
There are twelve signs in the Zodiac, which can be summarized as elemental grouping, what is unique is the system itself and, as a foundation for other systems such as geomancy. These signs are passive or active, have influences and qualities of the planets which rule or are exalted in the sign. Then there are the other systems such as kerubic, cardinal and mutative sings; elemental grouping of signs, succedent, angular, and (forget the third grouping). The Garden of Eden before and after the fall presents different elements because of the fall itself. We also have the two pillars.

The Zodiac is a belt of star systems which contain recognizable constant and variable yet fixed stars in a particular set of coordinates, on a cyclical basis without fail. Twelve signs are associated with the ten planets. In addition, there are two nodes of the Draco cluster which act as Neptune or Uranus.

Where I was trying to go with enochian and the elements are elements of elements, such as fire or air. Furthermore, there is a mirroring spiritual concept or location or item that describes the elements and sub elements.
The Zodiac fits in with the elements as a type of grouping.

Furthermore, the twelve signs align with the twelve tribes of Israel, and the ten planets ruling the ten sephoroth of the tree of life. There fore ten somehow fits into twelve, and this is the Tree of Life in a Sphere. The forces of life ruling around this are the subelements or court cards or enochian tablets revolving around and exerting force and form through the four worlds.

Continuing to research Knowledge Lectures One (Neophyte) and Two (Zelator), as well as associated angels of the sephiroth.

In the Knowledge Lecture One, the aspirant/candidate/neophyte/probationer is to concentrate on a fixed point with no magnitude (movement) or direction (neither positive nor negative), absolute zero and algebra.

In the Knowledge Lecture Two, the aspirant/Zelator is to concentrate on the line, I stumble with this point as the preceding point is a seed or start. But I see a relation to Geometry or Linear Algebra here. Possibly geometry as the square is the final result and pondering, particularly that of the mineral kingdom.

In the Third knowledge lecture, the aspirant or Theoricus is to concentrate on the moon breath with keyword Aum, waxing and waning crescents, and the plant kingdom. Here we may dip into highs, lows, transitions. Therefore we may be looking at Trigonometry at this point.

Am I going somewhere constructive with this realization?

I liken it to the domains and subdomains of Computer Science:
Structured programming and Algorithm analysis
Programming Languages
Data Analysis
Computer Mathematics

So, these four elements and their meditations have a mathematical base and applications outside a certain point.

So, what is absolute zero in esoteric subject material? What is the point? What occurs in this new beginning? Kingdom within.
Then, where to does this point draw the line? What about multiple lines forming eventually square crystals (SALT)? Mineral kingdom.
Then, highs and lows, waxing and waning, negative and positive. Also the number of lines in the pyramid. Plant kingdom. Here we can program.

Did not do Neophyte Formula today due to work and other festivities, and out of town tomorrow night for a day. So no work for two days unless I do something tonight. No card drawn for the day. No candle ritual done for a week now. Need to quit this cycle starting tonight. Work hours being cut down. So possible new job somewhere else.

On the bright side, I would be moved to days, so I can bug the SSA about my SSDI, make sure taxes are square, clean my room, shop for food, etc.
What I also need to do is to outperform others. Unfortunately but fortunately the note medium lady has become a witch in the worst sense of the word, bitchy to be precise. But will takeover my shift and move me to second shift. and part time at that.

Got up off my duff and did with wand (Invoking)
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking ADONAI HA ARETZ, ADONAI, Taurus
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Liber Resh Vel Hleios adoration with Practicus sign
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs

One and done.

As I approach Zelator, the heat is on as Glenn sings it...I find myself overwhelmed at the sheer volume of reading Ive ignored unto the last month, and no writing assignments, save a scant Compendium of Gods. Perhaps unfinished and a work in progress. I have enough to go on for the most part I believe. Book of Trees needs to be started. I guess a good thing hours are cut back. Thursdays and Sundays I have off, so ritual I will do on those days for sure, unless Im out of town. I do know the curriculum is only different due to visualizations/visionary magic with the enochian tablet, learning a few new rituals, and side reading and writing assignments. I still will be doing the initiations by chessboard, and dissecting rituals.
Where do I stand magically, not a whole lot of rituals done by candlelight, mostly due to religious experiences. Still I rise.

The only thing I can do is to go into Zelator with a zest for living, a cause to fight for, and an attitude of learning and listening. I still will aim for eventually working with angels, and will further my hoodoo use with candle magick intertwined. Perhaps cast spells as well. All for the sake of learning. I am going to implement the flash of lightning in my daily practice, to go with the Middle Pillar Ritual, as a more enhanced version. Play with the alternative versions of the Middle Pillar Ritual, QC and LRP as well, perhaps each week a variation on the theme, so Egyptian one week, Greek the next, Native American the Third, Hebrew the fourth.

Got off my duff and did:
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Zelator sign
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Nrophyte signs
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with Neophyte signs
E: LBRP with Neophyte signs
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with Neophyte signs

My "failure" today was not getting my paychecks cashed before 12 today, I didn't even get on the bus til 12. On top of that, the websites show they exist but brick and mortar showed nothing, not even an ATM.
So, it was and wasn't my fault, my roommate is going to help me get them cashed tomorrow so Dec rent can be paid.

A vision on Angelic praise and syntax/grammar/vocabulary.
I asked Tzadkiel to get cash on hard times and it was granted. Praiseworthy. But if I ask to be made prosperous I would expect stable step by step paths to prosperity. Still praiseworthy.
I asked Raphael to heal a coworker, with the addendum of getting the best medical team to treat her. I did not ask for her to be cured. Yet we equate the two as being the same, not the same.
Yet still praiseworthy.

Researching Hyssop and found it to cure ulcers, herpes and cancer; imagine in primal times those three ailments alone.

I guess my complaints on not having my reading and writing paid off in the form of lesser hours per week (16 each week for the next two weeks. I guess volunteering for shifts is my ticket. That and to General Manager. I guess it is time to step up to the plate.

That way, in that time I can pay off my debts, aside from student loans. After a bankruptcy, it would be interesting to see the alternate path. The alternate path is patience and diligence and action-work, reaping cause and effect. Work or volunteer for 50-60 hours per week. Out perform management. Run store by myself. Show up earlier than first shift and leave ontime. Follow procedures exactly. And once Ive made my very own 10k, I can tell them to kiss it and move on to a new setting. Hopefully in that time I will be in an ideal apartment that is affordable.

So wages, reputation and strength are what I seek within myself. None are as simple or precise as what they appear to be. The words speak of milestones. Time to hustle tarot readings and sell my homemade herbal oils. Time to go into ritual as often as possible in a priestly manner. And I was the one that helped them catch a thief. I was the one that made their outside store look appealing to others. I was the one that busted out their entire shipment in 2-3 hours time. So yeah, they can kiss it once ,y plan is done.

An interesting thought on my being disfavored due to my epilepsy ...
Strike a curse at my managers and co workers, afflicting their youngest child with epilepsy.
Want it done and out? Get their asses into church, fasting and praying. Then perhaps praise and faith are results.
And perhap[s thy will understand there is little I can do myself about it other then take my medicine.

Yes, discrimination and prejudice and ignorance are intertwined and various though vast in quantity.

So much for internetting today. May as well study, get my scripts working :). Fill out my ritual book. Draft to rough first ed of my CoG. Start of my Book of Trees. Researching mainly Wikipedia and Brittanica articles for my Compendium of God(desse)s. Figure I need at least 20 hours per week to pay rent, and have a little left over.

Time to know, dare, will and be silent.
Time to take action, wait and observe.

Time to destroy abuse of power.

Bssically I had neurological problems, and a seizure, and went to the hospital. I also called off five times.
Fair enough, reduce hours because you dont think I want them.
But thats not the real reason is it?
Thus, because I have been discriminated against because of something outside my circle of influence, I am opening another circle onto my enemies in hiding. Every wrong thing that has occurred to me will occur to them.

Permissions or not, action must be taken, I will try to be as righteous s possible in my dealings. I am the one being victimized here due to a neurological illness that is not welcome in 90% of the employment market in terms of severity of risk and mitigation of risk, otherwise knows as Human Resources who tell you you are the most important asset, but rule one of them is protect the company at all costs. Their favorite move in this is "labor budget reasons". Everyone else but me flies high on hours. Wonder why.

So Im taking action in every and all forms that I can and know how.

An alternative form is to attack the generic horoscope chart, which 50% of all people fall into to a certain degree. Just how it goes. I can also transform their vices to virtues through magic against their will. This will cause them to lose possessions and possibly a change of job. For their benefit short and long term in a spiritual way. Yep, many ways to skin a snake.

I have a good selection of sources. Time for the four laws of the Sphinx.
Time to push this through the four worlds, placing myself at risk as well as this is being done in the names of truth, justice, and righteousness.
Post automatically merged: Today at 6:29 PM

I have three rituals, one using Psalms 40 as the driver, one using Psalms 100 as the driver, one using Psalms 109 as the driver.
This is just the start, I have to first successfully conjure an angel.

Ironically, a Psalm of atonement is found in Psalms 69, which is the resultant difference of the Psalms used above. I guess 69 comes first ;)

Psalms 68 is quite Geburah like. No matter the Psalm, the emotion and fury is there, the cry for justice for the oppressed is also there, held within my soul and spirit.

Sources:
Psalms
Hoodoo Herbal
Candle Magic: A Spellbook for Good and for Evil
101 Curses
Little Book of Curses
Powerful Binding Spells
Ritual Attack
Demons of Wrath
Magic of Angels and Demons
Angelic Trance Magic
Magic of the Ha Shemphoresh
Demons of Magick
72 Angels of Magick

Im following GoMs lead on this and making it work fueled by Hoodoo.

Entry level stage: 20 curses for 20 days upon the heads and lives of my enemies via planets and candles with spoken word and passionate intent.

The first page is eleven affirmations, the second nine. Interesting.

This also will involve six of the seven forces, including the six forms of Sol - all invoking for certain affirmations, then banished, with the exception of Mars. Black and Red candles, no need for any others. Dragons Blood and Sandalwood.

I then and thus pledge to live a life of truth, respoonsibility and accountability; while having firm and clear boundaries between self and others.

Purification rituals, archangel invocations, then the rituals to summon: Angels and only angel hosts. -- OR -- Demon legions supervised by Angels.

From Black Magic Evocation of the Shemhamphoresh, Nithel is an interesting chapter, precisely describing what I aim for, conjunctions of Mars with other planets.
Post automatically merged: 14 minutes ago

The Book of Psalms is a five book series on the Art of War by Solomon and company. It describes the struggles of King David, facing many foes in his life. It shows the humanness of him, obviously suffering from PTSD. For them however, it was not a curse to battle but a blessing. Warmongerors? Perhaps, perhaps not. I guess this is no longer a question for me, so solution reached.

Okay, so my shift for the next two weeks are 8am to 12pm. That means I have five days total time in which to do rituals. No excuse for no ritual done.

What will the effect be of my ritual?
Split Hexagram spread, Thoth deck, drawn under Shaddai El Chai.

Greater Spiritual Influence: V The Hierophant. Taurus. Chesed to Chokmah. 17th Path. Vav, nail, 6. Sound/Hearing.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: III The Empress. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. 14th Path. Daleth, door, 4. Creative Power.
Spiritual Advice: XX The Aeon. Fire. Malkuth to Hod. 31st Path. Shin, tooth, 300. Revelation.
Final Outcome: XIII Death. Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth. 24th Path. Nun, fish, 50. Change/Transformation.
Practical Advice: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Binah to Tiphareth. 17th Path. Zayin, sword, 7. Discernment.
Conscious Desires: X Fortune. Jupiter. Netzach to Chesed. 21st Path. Kaph, fist, 20. Cause and Effect.
Unconscious Desires: XIX The Sun. Sol. Yesod to Hod. 30th Path. Resh, head, 200. Regeneration.

Top of Deck: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Geburah to Binah. Cheth, fence, 8. 18th Path. Will.
Bottom of Deck: XIV Art. Sagittarius. Yesod to Tiphareth. Samekh, prop, 60. 25th Path. Moderation.

Spiritually we see love and the church come into play, but suggesting Fire (Holy Spirit, the Word?).

Practically, I see that healing and prosperity are desired, but the sword is drawn and the chariot looks on after death (change) as the outcome.

Back to reading and writing after looking at the moon, current transits and planetary hours.

Fundamentals for the next month, and continuing into January where we add three months practice of earth katas. In spring we practice three months of water katas, and summer three months of fire katas. Found them amid notes in one of my journals.

Have found a two part sequence of psalms to work with, two in the middle of each set are focal point meditations for protective cursing.
Ps 40, 68, 100 have an opening and closing psalm of praise. 69, 109, and 149 opens with an atonement psalm, the next a protection psalm, and the closing praise.

Todays reading:
Christopher, Kaballah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation. Neophyte chapter.
Clark, Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt. Chapter one.
Regardie, Tree of Life. Chapter one.
Fortune, Mystical Qabalah. Chapter one.

I work in seven hours and am drowsy. Time for sleep.

Listening to Charles Stanley, and reading Rosemary Clark's Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt.
Have several other reading assignments today.
Hopefully will make headway on My Compendium of God(desset)s.
That, start Book of Trees, write out Ritual steps.
Work on hybrid Egyptian-Americas and Celtic-Americas version of the Middle Pillar Ritual.
A Candle Ritual and daily Neophyte Formula.
For remainder of month, let Neophyte initiation sink in visually and audibly by Initiation by Chessboard.
Past these, reading list above.
Really invest time in this Justice ritual.

Mundanely:
Create infrastructure of the security monitor.
Finish scripts up to system audit scripts.
Financial budget and next bill payments.
Plan out Christmas presents.
Clean bedroom and bathroom.
Grocery shopping and laundry.

Learn the rosary, and ten kicks and strikes, three rounds.

Sun, Dec 4, 2022 (4 - Order). Sol. Yellow. YHVH Eloah veDaath, Raphael, Melechim.
Sleep: Piss poor. 5 hours tops.
Dreams: None recalled, though tossing and turning ws evident.
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous in Taurus
Weather: Cold. Wind low to still.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 12°33’ Sag
Moon
Moon 3°29’ Tau
d_50_11.png
Waxing Gibbous (140°55’)
Mercury
Mercury 26°45’ Sag
Venus
Venus 23°13’ Sag
Mars
Mars 17°26’ Gem R
Jupiter
Jupiter 29°00’ Pis
Saturn
Saturn 20°05’ Aqu
Uranus 15°54’ Tau R
Neptune 22°38’ Pis
Pluto 26°52’ Cap
Node (M) 11°38’ Tau R
Node (T) 13°14’ Tau
Lilith (M) 26°06’ Can
Chiron 12°05’ Ari R
Mental Notes: See journal entries above
Physical notes: See journal entries above.
Rituals: None yet, Mars ritual on radar. Neophyte Formula to be repeated at least three times to try to force visualization.
Meditations: None yet.
Energy Work: Will practice Dragon Hides The Treasure for at least one hour.
Exercise: Will do three rounds of each ten kicks and strikes (all kicks and strikes, 30 total each).
Tarot: None drawn yet.
Psychic training: None yet.
Wards/Sheilds: Per LBRP, QC and MPR.
Grounding: Daily walk.

Name of Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong is QianLongYinZhen. It basically opens the crown and root chakra equivalent of meridian points. 1 Hour.

Exercise (Kicks) L&R each: Three sets of ten each, each left and right, therefore total number of kicks is doubled (666)
Stomp Kick Forward - 3 x 10
Stomp Kick Backward - 3 x 10
Rear Snap Kick - 3 x 10
Rising Shin Kick - 3 x 10
Front Snap Kick - 3 x 10
Knee Strikes - 3 x 10
Heel Hooking Kick - 3 x 10
Toe Stab Kick - 3 x 10
Lateral Shin Kick - 3 x 10
Stomp Kick-Sideways - 3 x 10
Stomp Kick-Crossing - 3 x 10
Total Kicks: 11 Total: 666

Meditations to do: 5 Meditations
Chakras - sense fruits - Root to Crown
Blue room with vertical whit light energy streaks
Mindfulness - 5-4-3-2-1 (senses in mindfulness present moment)
Still Mind (absolutely still, bat away all distractions)
The Point (Neophyte meditation on a point with no magnitude or direction)

Rituals to do: Nine (QC, LRP, QC, MPR; CR; QC, LRP, QC, MPR) plus adorations.
Lord of the Universe daytime adoration
Neophyte Formula - Daytime - repeat three times
Solar Adorations - Midnight to Afternoon
Candle Magick - Mars/Justics (2pm, 9pm)
Solar adorations - afternoon to midnight
Lord of the Universe nighttime adoration
Neophyte Formula - Nighttime (repeat three times)

By the way, this is just a report. Have not started on anything yet.

Result of looking at Candle Magick by Rivas, 11 weeks of Moon rituals. Will be interesting to see the number of weeks for Saturn rituals.
Add to this doing the rituals as if they were qabballistic points up to Binah. Chokmah and Kether perhaps use the Psalms rituals for those, which has 150, so 21 weeks or thereabouts.
Doing Mars ritual tonight, as 2pm was too soon, by 9pm should have a working ritual model. May then start Qi Gong around 7 to get warmed up, then nightly Neophyte Ritual is part of the ritual itself, where it draws its power through the three rituals in the Neophyte Formula. However, I have to be careful about this. Many who work there have families and or children. Some have been ill. Some have been under considerable strain. Do I want justice? From top down as the flow direction. Perhaps by the time it reaches the lower echelons they will be in better positions. Theres are the ones I really want to be rid of in this. That and abusers of power.

Pre-Ritual Altar setup

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Working on scripts, realizing how useless copy paste garbage I have in it, file creation permissions and ownership. A spaghetti mess that is finally using some logical stuff. Have to deal with variable naming, as most calls in the scripts go to var or root from the root filesystem. But trying to keep simple solution in mind.
So therefore a humungous script came down to two working sections: scanning and banning, and collecting network info on hackers.
And chain calls keep the security monitor going.
Will work out Mars ritual shortly, three hours before call for planetary hour and ritual commences. Will try to take photos post ritual, to show the strength of the ritual as the hope caught on film.
Will next work on Saturn rituals to commence in the week starting in planetary hour on the days leading up to Saturday, then in day and hour.
These will be mainly dignities and attraction. Mundanely will TCOB and try to match the affirmations.
Will do readings and writing post ritual. Will try to complete a rough draft of my compendium and start the book of trees as mentioned before, then meditations and Neophyte Formula. Though NF is the first core ritual part aside from affirmations and intent meditation, to experience what I do from top down.

Set my sights a bit high. Wont accomplish what I set out to do tonight. NF will get done, meditations maybe.
Passion to get back has worn off, so may not do ritual after all; though it could still be personally fulfilling to do so with alternate affirmations.

Winging it with the Mars ritual. Someone just reinsured me for Mars activity.

Bedtime for bonzo. We will try again tomorrow. No work done for day. All talk and no action.

Woke up late fr work, called and told the I was on my way. Walked into a management buzz about everyone getting fired. Struggled with my manager, struggled with customers, and humbly apologized to the manager for overreacting. Made up for it all. Now I need to stop rumors in the workplace. No Neophyte Formula done yet, will start evening. A bit exhausted and blown off two engagements. Must start and keep doing rituals. Too much laziness makes it dead. Energy work and exercise - must be done.

Really needed sleep I guess. A lot of rethinking and contemplation. My assumptions were wrong, I realize that after discussing it with the new party. I now have her back.

Researching archangels of the lesser known names, Raguel, Raziel, Metatron, Sandalphon, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Auriel/Uriel/Aerial, and others.
Want to find ones outside the ten spheres. There must be, there are at least seven but these may be archangels or spirits before god that are not named angels in the tree. Example: Spirit of Wisdom. This could be thus Binah and Tzaphquiel, but this is not asserted in scripture.

Will also continue research on My Compendium of God(dessert)s. Id like it to be fairly complete and comprehensive.

Learning quite a bit about Saint/Archangel Uriel. Patron Saint of, What Uriel wears, what Uriel carries, angel of, feast days, sacrifices/offerings, intercessional prayer, novena, rosary, etc. Very interesting archangel, and probably the most ignored archangel of God.

Still stuck on researching archangel Uriel, as he is quite interesting, I picture him as the actor who played Metatron in dogma. Do topic thread on Archangel Uriel, archangel of the North.
Will get back to Compendium, last research was the letter a for deities in the Hurrian religion. Hurrians or Hittites were existent just as Egypt was, before Israel became as large as it is now.
Then start Book of Trees today. Do trees in Hebrew, Egyptian, Greek and Celtic as starter trees and think on the paths and spheres.
Then Tuesday. Preferably in Mars hour do a candle ritual. For courage and strength personally, and ability to overcome enemies within and without.

Will do the Novena, Rosary and daily prayers to Archangel Uriel as January approaches. Sandalphon is next.
Then will start organizing what I have for Compendium of Gods, even though I havent nearly started the research. Not to my perfectionist liking anyway.
Then start book of trees.
Read chapters 1-3 Christopher, Clark(Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt), Fortune (Mystical Qabalah), Regardie (Tree of Life).
Read chapters nine and ten out of Buckland Book of Spirit Communication and write essay on mediumship, channelling, trance, and clairvoyance/clairaudience.
Comment likewise on Kuriakos.
Draw out Journal for the day, card of the day is VII The Chariot. Cancer. Geburah to Binah. 18th Path. Cheth, fence, 8. Will.

Wrote article on Uriel. Archangels of the Tree will have to wait a minute.
Still researching for Compendium of Goddesses, and Book of Trees yet to be started.
Readings:
Christopher - through Neophyte chapter
Clark - Chapters one through four
Fortune - Chapters one through four
Regardie - Chapters one through four.
Kuriakos and Buckland on hold though plan to get to tonight.
Full round of solar adorations done.
Neophyte Formula done.

Working on scripts, will brew some coffee and study after I make progress.

Had several dreams, all equally depressing, which mirrored my life.

Meditation.
Will shortly start up martial arts practice with three sets of five kicks each leg. Makes it more manageable with bad knees.
Then Qi Gong exercise
Neophyte Formula
Work.
Neophyte Formula
Candle Ritual (Mars).

I feel for a homeless family with several small children, who live out of their van. Both parents work and are saving for a house.
I want to do something beautiful like buy a house and home them.

After a few minutes of kicks, I realize:
1. I need a kicking bag
2. I am severely out of shape
Analyzing my failure points with kicking. At least hands were up with appropriate lead hand.

Perhaps research Qi Gong, or at least get next stage of Fire Dragon Meridian, after QianLongYinZhen(Dragon Hides the Treasure), LongXianYuTian(Dragon Appears on the Field).

Meditation: Mindfulness-still mind

With hours cut down, I will need to find a second job.
Not only does rent hang in the balance, but my livelihood in getting my business supplies ordered to a PO Box along with many books.
So, need an additional 30 hours per week at 14 or more per hour. A couple shops Id like to work at.

An alternative is to focus on punches rather than kicks at this time, it will help with keeping correct hands up at all times, striking and back to defensive postures. Was pleased that with s kick gone awry, I rcovered my balance using water movement.

An alternative is to focus on punches rather than kicks at this time, it will help with keeping correct hands up at all times, striking and back to defensive postures. Was pleased that with s kick gone awry, I rcovered my balance using water movement.
Rolling is also something that can be done, element movement can be done. anaerobic exercise can be done. So no excuse to not be in shape in three months time.
Home from work, so may practice striking.

Kitty is all good or will be once napping commences, so will do solar adorations and pm neophyte formula. Mars ritual as well.

N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign
W: Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte Signs
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte Signs
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing
W: Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte Signs
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte Signs

Now for a Mars ritual and then reading until sleep.
Will be out of town at a conservative household so no work will be done.

Now that scripts for the realtime security monitor is working for at least numeric ipv4 ip addresses and dropping them.
Scanning for country codes and cut and awk may help with non numeric ip addresses such as fqdn addresses.
Doing Neophyte Formula.
W: Lord of the Universe PM adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Lord of the Universe AM adoration with Neophyte signs
E: QC/LBRP/QC
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios PM adoration with Practicus sign
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios PM adoration with Practicus sign
Done.
Going out to take care of mundane tasks and get food.
Magical stuff when back home and errands have been taken care of.

Will work on audit/hardening script when back. Beginning of a devops process.

Missions accomplished. Now back home chillin. Got 30 new colored candles (4 colors).

Running a fresh round of the scripts. Will hand it over to my business partner to see if he wants to try to prosecute the attackers.

From the SANS CISO Mind Map poster, Ive accomplished by this one or two items out of many. Im just getting started. Next reading is Linux Independent Distribution CIS audit document, and craft a script out of it in Python. Then research psad and nftables. Then there are the WebServer and Database auditing as well. Then testing and penetration testing.

Card of the Day: II The Priestess (Thoth deck). Gimel, camel, 3. Kether to Tiphereth. Luna. Subconsciousness.

Notable event today: Walked through the mall without a panic attack.

Highlight of the Day: Pulling an all nighter coding scripts until they worked, by frustration filled cuts; the scripts call each other and repeat.
Some fie tuning and we have an IDS in realtime log/security monitoring. Stage one of DevOps. Stage 2: Audit server and Harden OS/Networking.

Ten red candles, ten black candles, five orange candles, five purple candles. One hematite and two more shungite.
Prescription refill, weed, snacks, working scripts, sleeping tigress, life is good atm. Time to get a coding job and quadruple my income.

Now that I have working scripts and a file of network info/process for future prosecution against hackers/state actors, it's workable.
So, now back to reading on magick. Will study CIS docs and Python later. Have had no sleep since yesterday afternoon. So, tired.
But readings must get done. Will go in order: Clark, Regardie, Fortune, Christopher, Kuriakos, Buckland; whatever else. Time for journaling again.

So now that Ive scoured CIS, SANS, NSA, NIST and DHS documentation, perhaps this simple Rhythm and Blues internet radio station can get up and working with zero downtime and lots of customers/advertising.

And have nearly half of next months rent, so can buy some Christmas presents for family and not stress about either overspending or being a grinch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Have done a test run of the script suite, informed my business partner, and sent him the scripts and data for prosecution of past hackers.

Okay. Magick. That is what we're here for, is it not? First a journey into Egypt via Rosemary Clark, then Israel Regardies Tree of Life, then mystical qabalah and textbook/workthroughs. And a ritual done would be kind of nice.

Did Neophyte Formula:
E: Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Nophyte signs
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Afternoon adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte signs

Still not tired after 24 hours awake.
Was tired earlier today, but tustve taken in massive amounts of coffee.

Proud that I scripted a realtime IDS. Proud that I walked though the mall without an anxiety attack.
Proud that I attracted a client for podcasting.

A lot of work needs to go into the scripts, and still have to handle Zero Time defense strategy to install apps and take a system snapshot before getting hacked. Need to have less than 30% chance to get hacked, and it starts with a proper configuration and auditing of the system.
Safe to say that I am a Linux Server Engineer with specialization in Scripting and Network Security.
Why Im making less than 15 per hour is beyond me.
Self employment is the only route apparently.
Perhaps I need to have the same focus and drive to the spiritual side, just as in the practical; perhaps master Mental Magic first.
Back to reading, starting with masters of Mental Magic, The Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

Got no reading done. Finally got sleep.
Finally got script to read the fqdn addresses from hackers, and is doing network collection on them right now for prosecution material should my business partner decide to have police investigate.
So, got pizza and pop. A happy camper.
Will do Evening Neophyte Formula and adorations shortly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Adorations and Evening Neophyte Formula done.
Back to reading.
Will do a candle ritual tomorrow.

Struggled with God and the Bible tonight. Im sorry, God, but my patience is gone. Years back I had everything a person could ask for, and was in your good graces, I just didn't realize it at the time. So many opportunities came and went, some were mine, some were not, I took my wins and losses and dealt with the loss the best I could. But there is no more patience in me, no more caring really. If I follow your bright plan with hope and a future, I will b e living in the gutter, Im not too far away atm. I care too much for my self respect thats left to allow that to happen. Since everyone else is terribly inept at giving me decent employment opportunities, I guess I will have to somehow create it myself. Its my last hope to be honest.

Not saying Im pro LHP, just mopre or less an atheist.

So, not sure that's the brightest idea since my magic is based on God, but I honestly dont see a point to living much longer, and quite frankly, no sight of a future for me. And if Im going to be an armchair magus, Im just instead going to be an atheist and come to agree with psychiatry. I just have zero sight of any hope or future per his promise.

Cannot sleep due to internal and external cues. In a completely blah mood.

Pondring why I was created to be poor. Im not ungrateful for what I have, I just know it can be better. Out of my friends circle, I am the outcast. Never mind their wives came from utter poverty for the most point except for a lucky few.

Perhaps I should go the Qlippothic route and have some fun for a day, or perhaps years for once in my life.

Perhaps Im overthinking and blaming the wrong parties. But I cannot buy it any longer, there is no further patience from me.

Not only is there no more patience, there is no hope, Only a drive to keep going is the only thing keeping me alive. Because, after death nothing is certain either. The Qkippoth eleven spheres, but 12 rulers. Zodiac dark side anyone?

Browsing National Security Agency career positions that are up my alley. Oh well, a guy can dream anyway.

Apparently because I dont have an iq of a mosquito or permanently paralyzed, Im not disabled per the SSA. Never mind on their job application inquiring about disabilities I have medical proof of five. They retain full access to information about my life that I dont care to remember, yet they want "more information" regarding it.

Perhaps I can curse the ones blocking me to live as I do and see how they fare on one low income. Or, become a God and remove myself from this world through cursing and necromancy and death magick..
It's bound to happen at some point according to the holy books, might as well expedite it since the deities are too inept to handle doing so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Moon Phase: 90.6%, Waning Gibbous in Cancer.
Current Planets:
Sun
Sun 19°19’ Sag
Moon
Moon 24°53’ Can
u_50_11.png
Full Moon (215°34’)
Mercury
Mercury 6°36’ Cap
Venus
Venus 1°33’ Cap
Mars
Mars 14°53’ Gem R
Jupiter
Jupiter 29°19’ Pis
Saturn
Saturn 20°35’ Aqu
Uranus 15°40’ Tau R
Neptune 22°39’ Pis
Pluto 27°02’ Cap
Node (M) 11°17’ Tau R
Node (T) 12°49’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 26°50’ Can
Chiron 12°00’ Ari R
Weather: Cold and windy.

Mental Notes:
Need to quit smoking everything. Weed is still too expensive, and no longer aids me in my aches and pains.

Physical Notes:
I'm wearing my Santa Muerte necklace and holding my wooden rosary in hand. The feathers found. The staffs and wand found after storms.
It's amazing the items that come to us. I also came across a lost document on the Anglican Rosary, and have a new document on the Dominican Rosary, which is most likely what I will be using with the Rosary gifted to me.

Rituals:
Doing morning Neophyte Formula and Solar adorations shortly.

Meditations:
Mindfulness/Present Moment
Neophyte Meditation

Tasks:
Need to fill out paperwork to the best of my ability by Tuesday and mail the correspondence back.
Need to clean my room today or at least push all my crap into the closet like when I was a kid to clean my room.
Do a candle ritual today.
Learn the six forms of the LRH for Sunday (today).
Do reading and writing.

Tarot:
Card of the Day - XIV Art. Samekh, prop/leg, 70. Sagittarius. Yesod to Tiphareth. Moderation, alchemy.

No reading has been done, as computer work and study is taking priority.
SSA forms arrived, so filling those out to mail back.
Guessed six correctly out of 20 using aces and court cards. Not great, bit not terrible either. At least it was practiced. Will try Minors next. Guess trump.

Did no Neophyte Formula yet, so better late than never.
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Fourfold breathing and neophyte meditation
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Practicus sign
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs

99. ( and 9, specifically Nine of Swords (Mars in Gemini) and Nine of Cups (Jupiter in Pisces) in stars today.
Marchosias, Dantalion, Saliah, Aariel. 9 of Cups.
Barbados, Shax, Aaneval, Mochayel. 9 of Swords.

Luna is actually in Leo as of now, here is a current chart for PM today:
Sun 19°59’ Sag
Moon 2°43’ Leo
u_50_10.png
Full Moon (222°43’)
Mercury 7°33’ Cap
Venus 2°23’ Cap
Mars 14°38’ Gem R
Jupiter 29°21’ Pis
Saturn 20°38’ Aqu

Uranus 15°39’ Tau R
Neptune 22°39’ Pis
Pluto 27°03’ Cap
Node (M) 11°15’ Tau R
Node (T) 12°44’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 26°55’ Can
Chiron 11°59’ Ari R

Have considered moving to Toronto, Yukon, New Orleans, Arlington.
Have been viewing the former two for retirement, to live off the land or in a metro area.
Have viewed the latter two as curiosity and career potential.
I will need my drivers license reinstated however, or move to the exact town.
I have been viewing jobs with the NSA and CIA. Some are entry level, which suits me, some dont need a Bachelors let alone a Doctorate or endless Certifications. However, researching Sarbanes Oxley, I have considered that as a Certification, and desire to learn Hebrew, Greek, Coptic and a modern language such as French. Expansion of consciousness in the sciences grew, as Physics review in a TOC had Heat Light and Sound, which piqued my interest while reading The Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, and noticed a correlation between their architecture and the sound used in Theurgy rites. Anthropology, my first love. I thought Computer Science could replace you but I was wrong.

Even on SSDI you can work limited hours, I might be able to do remote work as a civilian worker. However, it would be great to work for either of them. Thinking on my fear of heights, I was a child in the Statue of Liberty spiral staircase with my Dad, possibly my sister. I panicked halfway up and screamed to go back down, he said alright and helped steer me/us back down. This was possibly my first exposure to heights, or when as a child my sister and I were forced to climb up onto the garage roof (detached from house) via the bee apple tree, and made to sit up there while the babysitter screwed her boyfriend in our house. I also had a bunkbed and used to sleep on top, then ended up sleeping on bottom, possible I fell one night. Another possibility is as a Cub Scout biking with my Pack and Den Leader, and encountered up on the highway overpass a snake in the middle of the sidewalk stretched out. I was immobilized. Possible that contributes to those three fears today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Woke up late for work, stayed later to make up hours. I was also apparently supposed to work yesterday and for some reason it slipped my mind. No work done as of yet. A neighbor came by and asked me to pray for him. Thinking of a ritual for him, in fact that will be done precisely for him.
The scripts are working, though I need to test it and try to interfere with the process communication for testing purposes. However, every time I try to fix or add functionality, it breaks. Kiss indeed....

Listening to Charles Stanley, Call to Prayer, and holding the Rosary in my hand, it disturbed me for my attitude, my choices, and my dangerous pride. So I came to a conclusion, I am who I am, and I know the rules for my life; in good and bad times my attitude should not change, nor anxiety increase.

Perhaps this answers a question in the Lounge. Card of the Night: II The Priestess. Luna. Kether to Tiphareth. 13th Path. Subconsciousness, repetition. Mental Magick.

Recited the entire Spiritual Development ritual, not as powerful as the Rosary.

Learn the Rosary well, especially the Zodiacal Rosary after the traditional Catholic Rosary.
Then lookup 57 bead mala La Santa Muerte for my necklace
Study speeches on the spiritual development within the initiation rituals from neophyte to ZAM.

Recited Spiritual Development (shin) from The Golden Dawn 7th Ed. (Greer)

Did a little reorginization due to a computer/networking issue; thats resolved atm.

Recent searches include:
NSA CIA intelligence careers development program
bash sanitize input output
bash write security monitor framework
Online skills intelligence career assessment test
Sarbanes-Oxley certification
How to configure a virtual Debian webserver
how to script bash ipv4 ipv6 MAC ARP addresses (tor backtracking hackers even with spoofed addresses)
OPM classification and Qualifications
python language specification
7 ways to appear confident when you're not
physics waves sound light

Then there are the compendium of gods pages for research, which needs to get done this week, at least at a Neophyte level, and update at each grade up to solar seities at the least.
Then there is the Book of Trees to start, and a brief writeup on the Neophyte Ritual Outline expanding on the ideas fro Regardies Z2 Golden Dawn doc.

Did morning Neophyte Formula with invoking wand:
E: Lord of the Universe Adoration with Neophyte signs
E: QC/LIRP/QC
S: Liber Resh Vel Noon adoration with Philosophus sign
Had issues visualizing, found it possible to force a visualization. Could be depression altering ability to visualize.

Took garbage out, made Chai tea. About to do paperwork, and fax them tomorrow.

Working on scripts to detect intruders on the system with ability to kill process assigned to the tty.
Work on script to test blacklist vs whitelist and remove whitelist entries in blacklist with sed.
Work on Rsource monitoring scripts, find a way to integrate and possibly windowed with TK or Python.
Work on Python, Bash and C for OS hardening and auditing.
Work on Disaster Recovery Plan and Backup Scheduling and Implementation with testing.

Clean room, get too Dads and do Laundry this week. Do Christmas Shopping this week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Stood facing east, seeing my reflection in my window.
Dragon Hides the Treasure - spine straight, feet and toes dig into the earth, head straight, arms down.
Raised arms as in the sign of Osiris slain, then arched into Theoricus sign, clapped hands over head three times to activate hand chakras, then lowered arms behind head for a second, then raised back up and brought down front to heart, tieback down arms and palms straight.
It is quite possible to do some method of Qi Gong that also enables To Shin Do, or use To Shin Do strictly as energy work, which involves shadow sparring.

Procrastinating and laziness and intoxication - a bad mix for getting things done. Luckily Sisters of Mercy and a cup of coffee are waking me up.
I have two weeks left til approaching Zelator. I have three 300+ page books to read, a compendium promised abundantly to be published, start the Book of Trees (at least Hebrew Ari/Kircher models), initiation ritual to dissect and perform surgery on (memorize iow). Then I have to read the Zelator initiation to get an idea of whats to be done. I will also need a card table and aluminum chairs to sit and do my work on by lantern light (purchase lantern and pillar candle, paint lantern thoughtfully). Organize supplies and look at the nd and staff, the first two weapons a mage must master. For all outside purposes, its unpainted raw sticks. To me, two staffs and one wand, though one of the staffs could be fashioned into a longbow.

So I figure 30 pages each book should in each day clear the books before times up. I am going to really try to project my consciousness into the candidate piece on the board and the officers, and do the initiation rituals by chessboard. Christophers book does not go into this technique, though Ive seen it elsewhere. Perhaps enochian chess or the like.

Washed and dried items to make more oils and herb mixtures with. Will keep recipes. I would like to start on the planetary oils I posted. And Hoodoo Herbal by Starr Casas.

I should also be doing a candle ritual every day, and meditation every day, as well as the grade Formula, and energy work via QiGong/To Shin Do.

The moment I got it ... I was preparing and did a court ritual, and then the first round of new material from SSA arrived. Magic working :)
The new job, the benefits, money and pot changing hands, giving away oils I made, doing tarot readings for others. My magic does work.
It's not gigantic, and I dont do evocation or other advanced work. Just low magick.

Now to do 90 pages of reading I guess. I will try to read more Qi Gong material and try to see how the energy flow starts and flows, then apply the princip[le to the katas.

With wand did:
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual - struggled hard with visualization of a gold-white cross, but did force the visualization
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing - had to force visualization of pentagrams, angels, aerial view, six pointed star, but did
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual - struggled but did it
Replaced wand back on altar.
N: Neophyte signs

Card of the Day: XV The Devil. Capricorn (Saturn ruler and exalted). Ayin, eye/fountain, 70. Hod to Tiphareth. 27th Path. Material Bondage.
Blancing the material with the spiritual, turning away from the evil urge and giving in to the good urge to drop the chains. Handle material concerns and square all papers. Have all papers in order, as the devil is in the details.

About to get ready and get off to work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Will do Neophyte Formula today at 12:30pm, as I will be away for a few days, but will be online at times.
Plan to do most of my reading during this time along with shopping.
Tarot/Pdychic Development: Guess the suit of Court/Ace: 5 correct out of 20. 25%. Getting better.
Divination - IChing via 3 dimes and three pennies. #44 Got "Coming to Meet".
"

Gou (Coming to Meet)​

I Ching Hexagram 44
Gou (Coming to Meet)
Action: Encounter
Hu Gua
(hidden influence) 1 Creative: Initiate
Zong Gua (underlying cause) 24 Return: Go Back.
Hope is like a flower forced to grow without sunlight.
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by
standing in one’s own sunshine. – Emerson

Reading at a Glance: There is no other hexagram with so much controversy surrounding it. The only consensus is the intensity of feeling inherent in it. The powerful feminine energy of rebirth is at play because of the single yin line emerging at the bottom of many yang lines. Some see it as the emperor’s first wife’s child who becomes the heir. Gou can be important in creative readings as suggested by the hidden influence of the Creative. Others define it as a temptress who may lead a man astray. If we look deeper into the transformative power of the entire I Ching we find room for all images. As the Shadow or Anima in a man’s dream, the Trickster temptress is actually allowing a breakthrough of his feeling nature. For a woman, the Shadow shows how her own power may need to be resurrected after being forced underground because it was misunderstood or thought to be bad. The underlying cause of Return may have caused the present to be overlaid with unacknowledged images of the past. Return relates to what is going on inside and you may be judging a situation subjectively when you should really be looking at it objectively. Therefore, Gou can symbolize any type of encounter that leads to Shadow transformation and putting misunderstandings under the proper light. This may be why Kung fu tzu said: “when meeting contention in another it would be wise to examine oneself.” The Shadow is always portraying the opposite of what we believe about ourselves. Just as hate is the Shadow of love and fear the Shadow of trust, something is on the horizon that will teach you a great deal about transforming difficulty into meaning. Look at the things you want to judge harshly or that you avoid because they can teach you much about your Shadow. Coming to Meet shows an unavoidable encounter where opposites fund powerful creative growth just like a heir depicted in a royal marriage. There are many challenges in the individual lines but nothing inauspicious. Tread carefully but go. Revisit the past to forgive yourself or others. Only by overcoming fear and pain can one move from a period of Return or introspection into healthy interaction. The penetrating Wind is below the Creative, and together they unleash what is hidden to reveal your authentic power. The situation won’t be anything like you expected but it is important that you move forward to see what you can learn.

Sand blown parched desert with dead tree

The unexpected

draws the breath in -
It is a wind that tugs
with a million teeth
on the uninhabited.

“Through resoluteness, one is certain to encounter something. Hence, follows the principle of coming to meet.” Gou embodies how you can waste much energy fighting against imaginary foes. “Riding and hunting make the mind go wild with excitement.” Expecting difficulty can be a way of ensuring that you meet with constant difficulty. A negative outlook ensures that the outcome is relentless. Life is attempting to break you out of your self-made prison.
Resoluteness can sometimes cost you the inner treasure that remains at home with the possibilities of the unknown. The master said: “To know yet to think one does not know is best.” This hexagram can bring up a past experience so that you might understand it differently.
Gou is associated with the idea that inferior forces are on the rise. But just as nightmares are a positive sign that repressed power is become available in the psyche, meeting the Shadow or confronting contention in another is best approached by observing what the situation may teach you about yourself.

A student asked: “If nature creates all things, then is evil too, its creation?”
The master replied: “What need has nature of thought and care? When the sun goes, the moon comes; when the moon goes, the sun comes. Sun and moon alternate, thus light comes into view. When cold goes, heat comes; when heat goes, cold comes. Can one be any different from the other? Suchness is neither pure nor impure.”
“What about the cruelty in the world?”
The student continued: “What about crime and suffering?”
“In the absence of seeing, you wander in the darkness in search of light. Yet, darkness comes every night without fail. One who excels in understanding uses no counting rods. Why struggle like beating a drum in search of a fugitive?”

If you think of yourself as a victim and blame events for your sense of failure, you might never discover life’s fundamental goodness. To “beat a drum in search of a fugitive,” is to attract others that can share in your misery. Fugitives will come, but it will be those who are alsohiding.
Psychologists agree that people who commit atrocities are conflicted by inner compulsions. Coming to meet reveals how you trade validation for discovery, while you beat your drum to attract all that you believe. A hardened perspective will be made pliable: “when the people lack a proper sense of awe, it seems that an awful visitation descends on them.” Too much hardness of thought and experience comes to carve away your shackles. Coming to meet is how you create your own misfortune and an opportunity to discover freedom at the same time.

“Thus the good transforms the bad, and the bad is the material that the good works on. Not to value the teacher, nor to love the material, betrays great bewilderment.”
Opposites give contrasting symbolism meaning: up/down, sound/silence, order/disorder. Although they stand in relationship to one another, they fail to capture the real essence of what is. One variation is simply a degree of the other and therefore, “suchness is neither pure nor impure.” You can become attached to the things that generate a response in you, when in reality the actual value resides in your response. "Take the one and discard the other." Once you have been moved by the experience or the 'carved block,' you must let it go.
The greatest thing Gou can teach you is how to move away from extremes of judgment and feeling to see that life is just so.

The master was having tea with two students and tossed his fan to one of them. “What is this?” The student opened it and began fanning himself. The master nodded because the student had transcended the need to give the object a name.
“Now you,” he passed the fan to the other student. This one closed it and began scratching his neck with it. He opened it, and placed a piece of cake on it, offering it to the master. Beyond the need to classify the present in terms of the past, real vision begins. You may need to train yourself to see beyond the limitations that you are placing on experience.
Walking around knowing that “when there is frost underfoot, solid ice is not far off,” you tread with care because the first sign of danger makes you defensive. Yet, there is a fine line between avoiding danger and stalking adversity; danger is often the first phase of emerging opportunity. “The more taboos there are in the empire, the poorer the people. The conflict between right and wrong is the sickness of the mind.”Hope is like a flower forced to grow without sunlight. It is a blindfold, which keeps you from discovering the beauty of what is. Acceptance of what is in order to see life's harmony is your elixer.

Gou is the image of intercourse and how you can be made whole by integrating ‘that thing,’ which is completely opposite from everything you believe about yourself. Kou demonstrates both the danger and opportunity presented when opposites first approach each other.
The great image of what you believe will eventually come to meet you. “Coming to you and meeting with no harm, it will be safe and sound.” When you observe, reflect and own your experiences as a reflection of your beliefs, you come to recognize the profound harmony at the root of life.

Unchanging:​

All that you attract = a reflection of the life unlived within you. The situation is charged with energy that may feel addictive or destructive in its unchanging form. We may give someone the power to push our buttons but the response is still our own. In fact, this power is ours to do with as we like and we might as well own it. There may be an obsessive attachment to the situation where you are not seeing the transformative opportunity it presents but would rather stay in your comfort zone as a victim. You can be attracted to a powerful partner and then fall back into a sense of unworthiness when you feel outshined. There is a fated encounter unfolding that is simply the meeting of opposites to give birth to something new. If you are brave enough to see the situation or person as a teacher, you will discover that your inner core can be shaken out of its self perpetuating story of woe. If you’d rather run each time an opportunity for growth shows itself through conflict, you will miss this enormous Creative and transformative opportunity. The situation won’t be anything like what you have known but if you can overcome your fear, it will teach you a great deal. Whatever you have or will accomplish is like the 'birth of the royal heir' that could not have happened without the pain of labor. The trying situations you have faced are inextricably linked to your success.

Line 1:​

Persevering in stopping something from taking its course = a tied up pig will seek freedom from rage. Changes to (1) The Creative. There is a sense of dominance versus passivity at play in this situation which is not allowing for more natural interaction. In providing for another you may actually be causing them to feel restricted or restrained. Even with the best of intentions this lack of balance in give and take can lead to resentments. In the beginning of any fated encounter it is wise to not rush forward. However, not allowing for the natural unfolding of events can only leave one stuck in their own story of being a victim.

Line 2:​

There is fish in the tank = does not benefit guests, no blame. Changes to (33) Retreat. A new insight or perspective is emerging although you may not know exactly how to describe it. Without being defensive, you may need to hold your cards to your chest and wait for the appropriate time to share your feelings. It is wise to recognize an inferior response or reaction and keep it to yourself. Blaming others is inappropriate as this situation has personal significance for your growth. In this case, Retreat is an opportunity to sit with the feeling to better understand its cause.

Line 3:​

No skin on the thighs and walking comes hard = mindful of danger, no mistake. Changes to (6) Conflict. Through the blending of opposites or incompatible outlooks creativity is heightened. Do not allow another's difference of opinion make you feel misunderstood or like an outcast. There is much to be gained in this situation if you recognize that the only danger is in not meeting the challenge. In nature when opposite forces come together all are lifted to a higher level.

Line 4:​

No fish in the tank = leads to misfortune. Changes to (57) Penetration. This can be a difficult line in that it suggests that something or someone is being undervalued or dismissed as empty, unnecessary or useless. This perspective leads to misfortune because when what is truly valuable is dismissed, one lives 'less than' the fullness of what life had intended. Whatever it is ~ it was put there for a specific reason. We are brought together propitiously so that new life emerges. What appears to be empty is actually the potential for discovery through Contemplation. "It is the emptiness of the vessel that makes it useful." All creativity and change begins with a blank slate. Inspiration is born of the faith that something is there that can impregnate you with vision. Penetration allows one to recognize the difference between discernment and judgment. Where judgment creates polarization and is based on past assumptions, discernment allows for compassion and realizations without criticism. If a shift in thinking always remains a possibility, you can make more conscious choices. In Coming to Meet, unfortunately, the valuable encounter might be dismissed with this line.

Line 5:​

A melon covered with willow leaves = what drops from heaven remains hidden. Changes to (50) The Cauldron. You may need to keep your light burning when feeling misunderstood. The Cauldron promises transformation and the call to something deep and profound if you open to it. While the time may not be right to realize your desire, by keeping faith you will succeed. You know the importance of what you are doing and that will see you through.

Line 6:​

He comes to meet with horns = humiliation but no blame. Changes to (28) Critical Mass. All encounters are propitious in that something valuable can be learned. Meeting with horns shows a defensive posture that can only block the potential for transformation. One can only be humiliated if they are upholding something that is not true or no longer relevant. It is better to approach the situation with openness and a willingness to learn. Critical Mass is the condition of upholding beliefs that can no longer serve you."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
What I've been doing:
Daily Neophyte Curriculum and Formula from Christophers book.
Daily meditation.
Working on my Compendium of God(desse)s
Daily mundane work.
Finally, a new project:

Neophyte Formula and adorations done through evening (never knowing when the sun sets here during winter).

IChing Hexagram - #36
Tarot Card of the Day: 0 The Fool

Shit, I have a lot of work to do based on my journal entries.
Another thing I need to quit doing besides what Norse mentioned, is to stop trying to overdeliver or take on too much. My nerves aren’t exactly calm all the time.

So. Time management. I have zero excuse for no work to be put in, unless I am away at my folks place. I dont bring my stuff into their house. My hours at work were cut back, so aside from a second job, I will still have a lot of time. Working mornings, so I go home while the sun is still out, and so in the evening is prime time for my work.

I do have reading Im doing, several books. The Book Club choice was a bad one, Buckland might’ve been simpler. Kuriakos was a bit advanced for me at the moment.

Christophers book, I am pretty much o track, but I have to do a bit of research this week, clean it up, arrange it nicely, insert figures of the gods/goddesses, and publish online. Zelator I approach in the New Year. By summer I expect to move into Theoricus and so on. Its a 1-2 year course for me.

On invisibility in your neighborhood, find a place to go to, have them arrive at an unnoticed time, have them drive you and return you. This way few know where you are, what you're doing, who you're talking to, etc.
Doing python programming shortly, using the CS GRE as a guide as to what to learn. Have books on Programming, data structures etc. Will work on math, logic and science applications and exercises.
This project began last Monday. Sunday I will try to implement #2 - Yeliel and Agares:
To calm unfair anger, aggression or rebellion.
To bring peace between lovers.
To bring peace to a disturbed or argumentative household.
To win arguments or change the mind of those of superior status.
To make somebody who has left you return to your home.
To make a person lose all dignity.
To enable you to learn new languages more easily.
Thus #2 appears to be heavy on psychology principles.

I see this now as cyclical in nature, which by the very nature of Chokmah, Kether and the Zodiac, the Shem and their shadows, so its not a matter of using a principle one week and abandoning it upon a new week and power to concentrate on.
Rather, what are the driving forces behind it?
We are talking about Aries, which is not a strong point in my chart. Namely last week would pertain to that of Sol in Aries, this week Venus in Aries, another fire of fire sign here. And so it goes, and wraps around. Essentially this is what I am anyway, a student for life.

So, we begin week two of Magick of Angels and Demons or whatever.
Yeliel and Agares.
Power one: To calm unfair, anger, aggression, or rebellion
has an answer on this in Chapter 7 on their site.
This is anger management, compliance with the rule of law, and acting your age. Maturity.

In addition to
and
there are local Anger Management self help groups to join. One in town on Tuesdays at a church.

Power one on it. Again, this is not a one and done thing. This is work for life. This is transformation. This is the great work. How much can I personally do in comparison to the situation occurring?

Power two: To bring peace between lovers.
Again, this is psychological and psychiatry, possibly social work or relationship counseling. This is not overnight transformation, hence personal application of the great work. This is Venus in Aries. Aries rules the Brain and Head, Venus is Venus. Head ruling the heart, perhaps heart ruling the head and vice versa.

Power three: To bring peace to a disturbed or argumentative household.
Relationship and behavioral health. Social Work sessions on an ongoing basis or relationship recovery including domestic violence…

Power four: To win arguments or change the minds of those of superior status. Join a debate club, learn mediating, learn logic, the last point is a tough one to nail. Take a law class, those of superior status may not be aware of the law.

Power five: To make somebody who has left you return to your home.
Tough one.
This is not complete but enough for now, the point is clear, I need counseling to fulfill these powers to my ability. Communication skills, interpersonal and independent in nature.

So … basically … anger management, social work group therapy, go back to school.
Natural and Social Sciences and Humanities and Trade.
Confidence, be secure in your own person, confidence through wisdom.
Renewed interest in the sciences and math and linux, again. Education.
Police Academy or Corrections perhaps. I was informed by my parents that the Jackson city corrections and prison are both hiring. Washtenaw County corrections may be hiring.

Perhaps take the Police Academy courses at WCC?

An easy home science experiment via Botany, grow or clone catnip and cat grass as Pandie would munch on them, and by cloning, maybe more powerful and grow a catnip/cat grass farm in a closet grow environment.
Expand that with weed, there is a confidence booster, and a practice of concealment.
Need to get check tomorrow, cash Monday and get a few oils and some herbs and grapeseed or coconut oils. Perhaps some olive oil for spices.
Thus we restart last week by making new oils, and Tuesday attend Celebrate Recovery in the Ann Arbor area.
Look for jobs at WCC or EMU, look into free education for low income individuals through U of M.
That reminds me of what a friend told me, who majored in actuarial math and worked as a trader, one of the most confident people I know, I should hang with him often. He once said that math at the highest level wraps back around to the lowest level again. Cyclical in nature, oscillation.
Maturity and self help and renewed confidence and interest in the sciences - work and learn at a college or university. Possibly free tuition.
Or simply skip the teacher except for labs, or for a degree. Maybe that is a good thing to strive for this year, complete at all costs my Bachelors degree in Anthropology of Religion.
Post automatically merged: 8 minutes ago

Found a few jobs to apply to. Free or reimbursed tuition. Ones for DPS.
Need to fill out some paperwork to send off tomorrow, and work tomorrow, I dont work today. So plenty of time to read a book.
Going to apply for the jobs. If I cant get a Bachelors in a year, thats one thing. But what I can do is take one or tow night classes a semester that DPS pays for, and so do a few others … an entry way into corrections/C.J.
There ar other positions that pay for or reimburse that aren’t Corrections or CJ related, there are other trades, theres full LSA classes. Associates degrees and Certificates. Plus transfer to Eastern Michigan and recover some of my past edits there or just commit to two full-time semesters for the Bachelors degree in Anthropology. Now a wider net…

Going to spend a portion of time today to complete paperwork for tomorrow, and a portion of time today doing research on Egypt, and then finally, time on bash and python, at least basic file/io, looping, branching and basic logic and flow, primarily equation solving as a start. I already have C, Python and bash code, should also duplicate the bash scripts into C and or C++ and or Python and or LISP. Science coding via menu function, such as tell me what the proper humidity is for this plant while temp is this and it is night or day?

Will do Neophyte Formula shortly, and my Get a Job affirmation candle spell.

E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Earth banishing)
W: Middle Pillar Ritual (six spheres) per Savedow's method

Programming exercise one - 8x5 grid of city streets section. park occupies c[4,5,6] to e[4,5,6]. You are at the corner od 2nd Street and Avenue C. You need to get to as quickly as possible to 6th Street and Avenue D. Critique algorithm, flowchart it, point out failure points. The first failure is issuing you know where you are. The second failure is not using hashing.

Programming exercise two - A different number is written on each of ten index cards. Write a program to determine the lowest number for index card number out of total ten index cards. Critique algorithm and look for points of failure.

Programming exercise three - A value for the plasticity index of soil samples is recorded on each of a set of index cards. A card marked “end of data” is the last index card set. Write an alogiorthm to determine the sum and average of these numbers. Critique algorithm and look for points of failure.

Programming exercise four - Write an algorithm to calculate and print out the roots of the quadratic equation using real roots. Critique algorithm and look for points of failure.

programming exercise five - The exponent function e{x} represented by an infinite series (Fibonacci numbers). Enough for now.

Coding them in Python.

==========================================================

Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong - Master first two forms. Practice for one hour. Note the flow of energy, cultivation, collect, flow, emit energy cycle, practice through a simple block and counter strike form, only in energy flow.

To Shin Do - shadowboxing strikes and rolling from sitting to sitting, back, front, sideways. This simple trick kept me alive once.

Per new Harry Potter wand, get laser pointer handheld to draw pentagrams in the dark. Or glass contained white-blue votive candle.

Buy, paint and charge lamp. Get small white pillar candle on top of mirror inside, lantern scarlet color.

Buy fabric and build Tau hooded robe with bell sleeves, and sash and belt.

Staff -- Consecrate, seal wood, paint black and white, and charge staff od double power. Master staff.

Bow -- Consecrate, seal wood, paint black and yellow, string with canary string, make arrows with flint stone or slate arrowheads. String, charge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Well, Im, here to stay, screw that other forum.

Aside from a few, I wont miss that place, I respect only a few there, not saying who, not yours to know.
I asked them to delete and close my account and delete all my content.

Ive decided after Rivas and Christopher have been completed, to tackle the Celtic Golden Dawn.
Reading on it...
GSI - 0 The Fool
LSI - XXI The Universe
SA - III The Empress
FO - VII The Chariot
PA- XVIII The Moon
CD - XVI The Tower
UCD VI The Lovers

ToD: I The Magus

Did full round of Solar Adorations per Liber Resh Vel Helios.

It is complete, they logged me out of my account on occult mirror and deleted my account, hopefully all my content as well.

Will do evening Neophyte Formula shortly. Need to talk to Panda and get my Christopher book back from her, as Jan is approaching fast.

Waiting on food. Will do NF after dinner.

TO DO List includes :
Paperwork done, script working correctly,
10 cross punch strikes, 10 snap kicks each leg,
write two programs on the runway retrieval statistics with Python and Julia, and formula computation for physics basic skills in C.

Dinner done.
1/2 the paperwork completed, job history is tough since I frankly dont remember any o0f them aside from the hotel I worked at. Or a year in the Speedy Cafe.
Looking over statistics algorithm now to write a program, will have to look up the US Center for Exploited and Missing Children, and bounty hunter retrieval/police retrieval/voluntary homecoming.
Kicks and strikes before bed.
NF Formula before bed.
Listen to 500 Positive Affirmations before bed and upon rising.

Neophyte Formula done, Realized you can visualize the sphere in you or behind you during the MPR, that helped.

Rosary in hand, said Lord Prayer after Sign of the Cross and pondering INRI.
Three Hail Mary's.
Lords Prayer.
Decades: "Praise ye the LORD"
Intermediates: Hail Mary

Lit Seven Archangels incense and burnt a white tealight during doing my Rosary. Now to get into Psalms Prayer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Got up and dressed, walked to work, worked for a couple hours, offer to leave early I accepted.
Today I leave to my parents house, so no magic or internet there.
Therefore:
Did Solar adorations and Neophyte Formula - MPR flow in reverse direction as an experiment and LRP Eaety Invoking Taurus.
Started in East and ended in North. Then started in West and ended in east.

Got three books for Christmas - Israel Regardie & the Philosophers Stone (Lisiewski), The Mystical Qabalah (Dion Fortune), and Candle Burning Magic (Anna Rivas). Also some flannel lined jeans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Come Janus Gates, Jan 1, I enter Malkuth of Malkuth, Zelator. Therefore Saturn stands for this no longer, my affairs will get ordered, and my house cleaned and in order. What I lack will be provided and fulfilled. I will live by Zeal. No more melancholy-personality left to rule the personality. A change has begun. But it is nowhere near the finish, first, the internal self needs to get sorted and up to the crown, the subtree. Then the outer gets in order and changed. Negative traits must be overcome, and the positive ones developed. The first step onto Malkuth, the Earth, therefore I also become connected ore than now to Nature, exploring for eaxample the Essenes or Druids. Then thought comes into play, Malkuth of Yesod, Theoricus in Spring, the gateway to fruition near harvest. Cycles. And what represents Malkuth but the Pentacle, therefore three things are mastered here by that one symbol: Finances in control, protection magic, and the LRP. Daily Invocation of the Four Powers of Earth and other exercises in Christophers book, of which I now have a hard copy. I also have one of Rivas book, one ritual per day in order is done. A bit of Chaos magic, but I'm confident it will all work out in the years end for the better for me and mine, our combined kingdom, our clans, our families. I will draw in all past friends and relatives, developing relationships of a right manner. Learning to coexist peacefully with others no matter the other person. Inner peace developed and strengthened, the first step in subtle bodies training and development, let alone strengthened. The reading list here gets expanded: All Celtic magic books read (3), Hoodoo Herbal, Mystical Qabalah, Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Tree of Life, Candle Burning Magic, Alchemists Handbook, Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone, Book of Spirit Communications, The Astrology Book, and Christopher Book and The Golden Dawn, KL 1&2, Z-2. I also still need to complete Kuriakos and Buckland, and the 200% effort project on the daily reg. Period. All other projects thus far in the journal get done, not ideal fiction or armchair mage. This is The Magus. Speaking Which, add: Three Books of Occult Philosophy, The Magus, and Haute Magick.

My room is a rectangle, approximately 8x12. My door entry is from the west, my window faces East. My bed lies along North, but head toward east, the dresser to the right along the wall. On the souther wall, I have a family altar atop a liquor cabinet I use as storage for tools and items and potions. I now have per Santa, a shelving unit. My room is a chaotic mess. A vacuum cleaner gets purchased in January. This room will be clean, I may even rent a steamer. Purchase plastic to seal the window with to protect against draft and duct tape over and round the wall mounted AC unit which is uncovered outside. A new bedspread set will be in use - the mattress set will soon be replaced with a futon.
The western wall is the bathroom (NW), Closet (W) and door (SW). The closet is jam packed with a desktop computer set, papers and other shit. A shredder and scanner/printer will get purchased in Jan as well.
The plan.
Clean the room to the degree of up to bed and dresser, all stuff placed toward the closet as for now.
Vacuum and steam clean the carpet.
Move the dresser so it aligns with the bed rather than an L shape. Move liquor cabinet to SE corner.
Assemble and place shelving unit along southern wall in S center. Place all books, notebooks on lower shelves, and candles and other items along top shelves.
Clean our closet and closet area toward center of room, place laundry baskets in closet.
Assemble a computer area as well along southern wall, the Windows PC, Ubuntu laptop and MacOS laptop. That is a mundane R&D setup.
Sort all other items, all paper separated, categorized, scanned to CDs, and shredded.
All other items get sorted and or disposed of. A central art area is assembled along the closet and bathroom. The altar is along the North wall.
Thus, an ordered and clean room.
Now we move into all realms of what pertains to Earth and Saturn and appease and order them. Rule them. Dominate them.
Now we turn to the inner and do the same.

Organization - I now have bookshelves and shelves for other things. Most space has been cleared, the final step is rearrangement of furniture. Soon. Soon it will be in order. A few lamps and pillar candles, card table and chair set. That is an altar and art station, or desk.

Clothing - My robes have been laundered, my grey and black checkered one and my royal blue robe with a royal blue belt for each.
All clothing hung in closet or on empty standing bed frame as a clothing rack, and in dresser drawers or on shelves. No stray clothing, all dirty clothes in bin to get washed, then we sort and donate.

Exercise - Back to morning exercise with blocks and strikes. Knees are too bad for kicks and need care of medical kind. Anaerobic exercise: burpees, crunches, pushups. 10 each. 1 set. Each week increase set.

Body - get thoroughly checked and documented including neurology and psychiatric. Get outpatient partial hospitalization. Get teeth, eyes and ears fixed. Get breath and diet in control. Strengthen ankles, knees and legs. No more rubbery legs. Work on stress control. Breathing.

Get to dealing with paper and financial house control, in terms of the zodiac houses will be helpful, each week address house until all are in order.

Education - back in classes, find second job to enable this, or save x amount per paycheck to put in a fund for my own education, and study well, retain the knowledge. Take an aptitude yet nd see what fields need improvement. Master lower math and science in Zelator.

Self - work on overcoming negative qualities of Libra and Scorpio (12/1). Work on positive qualities. Vice to Virtue. Master Malkuth self.

With whip, ring, keys, and mojo bags in one hand; in the other hand the rosary wrapped around my palm and the cross dangling below.
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.
Keys in right hand with rosary, did the rest with first two fingers of left hand.
E: Lesser Ritual of the Invoking Earth Pentagram

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Developed a sample script to calculate statistics on runners and returns, it most likely wont interpret successfully, but one can dream.

Need to work on the scripts today, might even share them as its not terribly revolutionary as an idea.

Worked today even though Id called off yesterday due to inclement weather.
On the way to work, sought refuge and did morning Neophyte Formula.

About to take a solid re-read of Mystical Qabalah as my sister bought me a copy of that, Rivas, and a book on Regardies Alchemy journals for Christmas. After that Rivas I dig into, as a daily candle ritual continues. This also ties into planetary work on the given day. I have already compiled a few lists of planet specific Novenas.

Proud of myself and thankful my parents bought me shelves for Christmas. Order has been created, cleanliness next. Still a bit of rearranging to do, after cleaning, going to align my dresser with its back alongside my bed, so that kitty can still get up and look out the window, but so that I have more room to move stuff to, such as a SE card table corner with a lamp for research and journaling. It also allows more room for putting clothes away, or getting some out for the next morning. Anyway, looks 100% fantastic compared to how it did at one time look.

Going to also work on meditation, up to hours at a time, thirty minutes will be the base goal. Been doing good with the Qi Gong, so that the first form (steps?) has been memorized, and understand the meridian flow idea behind the form. Been doing good with morning blocks and strikes round (10 each). However, these have only been cross punches, we had somewhere around 10-20 different strike combinations not to mention BB level kata. Need to practice defensive katas as well. Particularly Earth and Water, did well in those grades. Wind and Fire will be challenging.

None of this is terribly revolutionary except to a newbie. Nor am I concerned about anyone cursing me.

Have pretty much read Clarks Sacred Magick of Ancient Egypt, and am reading the Mystical Qabalah. If I can read three chapters of each every day, I may pull that off, otherwise I am delayed a week in what should have been finished by now (approx six months in Neophyte).
Procrastination must be transformed into focused activity. What I need to realize is that education never ends, that there will always be recommended reading or that is required reading in fact, and that research pays off in droves early on. Therefore, will stay on plan for the New Year being the start of me in Zelator. I have tomorrow off, and no plans, so I have 32 hours in which to sleep and work the Great Work.

One thing I have considered is buying a chemistry kit, an herb kit, and a crystal growing kit from a science store or hobby shop. Even online. The next check I get is going to be split between a couple local conjure shops, a co-op, and some online orders. Ive done a few fair oils, so would like to see the progression to grapeseed rather than olive oil for some oils. Even of used for ambience by dressing candles, one can still do magic in secret doing exactly that.

Evening Neophyte Formula done, with LRP Invoking Earth (Capricorn). Full round of solar adorations in as well.

Will be doing a ritual tonight, but thought I'd take out Secret Teachings of All Ages and The Golden Dawn to work on my Book of Trees. I also need to organize and publish my Compendium of God(desse)s per Christopher's book.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Reviewing The Golden Dawn to get a jump on reading. Pp 1-74, 108-140, 141-185, 253-320, 360-382, 388-398, 414-511, Book Eight complete book.
Now I need to do a book exchange with someone I know.

To those who discredited me by taking my helpful remarks, twisting them against me, making me embarrassed for helping, and taking it on as your own idea...congratulations, Now, its Christmas time. It doesn't mean much to those under control of dark entities making them think they're free when in reality they've enslaved themselves, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

To the rest, Merry Christmas, to all, and to all a good night.

Now to test psychic skill with aces and courts.
Six correct out of 20 due to impatience and guessing.
Need to stick with the "feel" of the element to be.

Now for Morning Neophyte Formula.
W: Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte signs.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign.
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with Neophyte signs.
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with Neophyte signs.
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Philosophus sign.

Pondering the true meaning of Christmas, and that Jesus Christ is the Lord of Lords, willing to forgive all.

Been a while since Ive been obsessed with reading and writing Hebrew, and my first tee drawing was a flop, the second was better but not geometrical enough. Or the path drawings are way too wide. Nonetheless, the bottle top of pesto bismol caplets is what I used to draw the spheres and used Hebrew block lettering for the sphere names. Once it gets to the point where Im doing color scales and full info names in the spheres, I will be somewhat satisfied.

Randomly chosen candle ritual, have supplies on hand so should be good. Heil Tzedek and Jah!

#1 I am for the New Year, taking it easier and more light hearted, less serious. Bullies exist everywhere, as do charlatans, narcissists and psychopaths. Luckily not here. So since they exist everywhere, I refuse to give them power and take back any previous power given away. New year new me. Less serious which is the most formal complaint I hear quite often.

#2 Im taking my faith and belief and string them deep inside and growing and nurturing them to an overflow of the Holy Spirit within. That ought to poison parasites and vampires, as well as black magicians.

#3 I am despite that, acting as an atheist while not denying God nor his power, simply not expecting, just doing what I need to do.

#4 Less stress, stress will have the number one outlet of To Shin Do practice, same with anger or apathy or inertia. Im going to be good at it in theory and practice.

#5 One candle ritual a day at random with supplies on hand or best standard.

#6 My goals dont change and will get done, this is a season of action and zeal in study and practice. Christopher introduces me to Zelator on Jan 1. Until then all remaining Neophyte work gets done. Less than a week, what you'll see is what you get.

#7 Art. Become good at it, same with drumming and cooking. Good enough to enter a contest.

#8 Education. Be an enrolled student and first year all science and core classes. Anthropology/Math this time around.

#9 Practice of Silence and Restricting the Topic - supposed to be done in Neophyte learn it live it love it all the way.

#10 Daily work always, all ways. Meditation, Exercise, Rituals, Side reading, side work, all of it. Get er done.
Including the Bible in a Year plan, starting Jan 1. OT and NT daily reading and reflection as well as research.

Have an idea or two. Enochian Earth Tablet is done and has been for months, but could use a touchup or two. May need white out and the appropriate colored markers that were used. Need a collapsable lawn chair for use only when working with the tablet, and a black cover for the Tablet. Next, get to work on the Enochian Air Tablet. Start learning the Bornless Ritual, Rose Cross Ritual, and Hexagram Ritual, with LRH top priority. Rose Cross 2nd priority, Bornless 3rd. Rose Cross Lamen starting to prepare to go to work on it. What the hell, ie was 1.25 from Dollar Tree and that and others can be found elsewhere. Work on saving money to start a PO Box and Amazon deliveries, with daily to weekly collection trips. Then get side businesses going.

Today:
Get all side reading done, six chapters each with the three side readings.
Re-Read Christopher and read through Zelator.
Start Book of Trees, and expand on the ideas across cultures with the points of the exercise.
Start publishing draft of compendium of Gods.
Clean room, rearrange dresser alignment and vacuum again.
Sort all paper. For non financial or private info, is, phone numbers, jot down in address book. Shred unneeded paper.
Take shower, groom, dress.
Or relax and take the Holiday and day off easy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
No work was done. Not one iota. Guess the sleep was needed. Seizure symptoms so called off.
Guess I do the work today. I've chosen to forgive all, simply because some people are idiots, which may or may not be their fault, but those under influence of darkness I will not consort with. This is my act of boundaries and free will, and an act of personal responsibility.
So dear readers, if some paranoid black mage looks at me, Elvis has left the building.
Now, on with what is left of my life.

Back is a bit jacked, in severe pain, luckily hasn't kicked in sciatic nerve involvement that Im aware of. Perhaps Yoga is something I should do along with Qi Gong on a daily basis.

Today:
Clark - Day one of two. Pp 1-184. No exceptions. Take full notes of terms, processes, people, places, dates etc. God/Goddess kinship.
Regardie - Day one of Two. Pp 1-138. No exceptions, take full notes of terms and processes, names, dates, the mindset of magic.
Fortune - Day one of two. Read Malkuth, Qlippoth and Part One. Take full notes and understand what she writes and why and how.
Christopher - Day one of two - Read Pp 1-128, 315-330. Take full notes. Work on patterns of rituals such as LRH and RCR.
Rivas - Read rituals carefully, find ones that I have suitable supplies for, and work in a ritual every day, taking full notes and observation.
Novena Ritual calling on all saints I know of.

This week:
Start reviewing reading material for Zelator grade. Budget in thirds rather than halves. 1/3 Amazon/PO Box, 1/3 Bills, 1/3 Personal.
Get grapeseed oil and Rose hips in bulk from Conjure shop - make Florida Water and Rose, Thyme, Basil, Mercury, Venus, Moon oils.
Go over journal and complete goals. Goal #1, an ordered room has been created even though its messy. Cleanup today. Paper sort and shred is today. Gather laundry for next outing to folks place this week.

If BALG will have me, I am going to rejoin the forum. Mulberry I have nothing against. I see her wisdom in hindsight and have respect for her. Same with Mythopeia. There are only two arrogant jackasses that I dont hate, forgive, but dont care about any longer. Nothing against this forum @SkullTraill ... just need to make amends with Mulberry, and afaik, that is the only forum she is on. Plus Kish is on there, as well as Occult Mirror, whom I like and respect. Im staying here as I love it here and feel respected. Which is the reason I left OccultMirror, I could only stand Kish and Veil on there, and nobody else, including my paranoid ex teacher.

10:00 am Morning Neophyte Formula done.

12:00 pm Did a little cleaning in my room.

The continuing organization plan
Monthly.
Finish and hang an Enochian Watchtower Tablet (counter clockwise hanging) and Elemental Glyph Banner (clockwise hanging), hung in each quarter.
Get girl friends to come and advise me on my room decor and clothing collection.
Buy a light colored (pink, lemon, lime, orange, teal) shirt and pants (that match).
Going to get on my hands and knees scrubbing the carpet with soap water and blot drying with a towel. But that will be on a day off work. Then before the actual cleaning, vacuum of course, including boxspring and matters, both sides. Wipe down wood/dust in room.
Haircut. Shoe check, if tattered buy a new pair of shoes that are stylish.
From monthly savings, amazon purchase after PO Box purchase. 200 per month. (9 months with current shopping cart)
Get office equipment (scanner/fax, planner, desk calendar, etc) to make table professional and productive.

Weekly.
Exercise (anaerobic) six days, day off work and exercise. One set per week until reset.
All clothing hung. Laundry bin in closet. Clothing washed and dried each week.
Current boxes in there pull out to sort through after paper sort and shred routine which Im doing today.
PC setup in corner of room, dresser back along mattress side. Get card table and chair for PC stand.
Clean bathroom/bedroom.

Daily.
All books on shelf, not on bed, floor, bathroom or anywhere else.
Clean clothes that dont fit in dresser or closet neatly folded and stored on top shelf.
Shower, clean clothes, groom, cologne.
Organize, make bed.
Meditation
Grade Formula
Candle Ritual

Practiced ten lunge cross punches, slipped a few times which would be the end of the fight with me man down. So later on moved to a more fluid strike and push and pull motion. Need to try energy work with this, even though some say its not the same game nor ballpark. I think it has merit, unless I misunderstand movement and theory of Qi Gong. There is a cultivation, a push pull, a gathering and emitting. This is done and signified by thought, movement and symbol. In To Shin Do, there is the ready stance, a cultivation, a cross lunge fluid punching set, a pull back and taking a breath, and exiting the fight.

1800 hours, 6:00 pm.. Bedtime at midnight, so time to read and a ritual before bed. Four hours to red 400+ pages. Lets see how I fare.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Couldn't sleep last night, took my sleepy meds and all and labored through three boring ass hours of CBT training, and a couple hours of work. Had four taquitos, coffee, and was let leave after checking trash. So five or six hours.
Already got paid, already saw my time slip.
Luckily I have one more check before rent is due, so just hang on to as much as possible for two weeks.
Next week after that I get a PO Box for a year.

Got home, and undressed a layer or two to be warm and comfy.
About to start engaging my mind in technology matters as I have a few things pressing.
Continuation of reading and side reading, and all writing assignments started or finished.
No morning Neophyte Ritual Formula done that I recall, so will do an evening NF.
A candle ritual. At random that I have adequate supply, in other words, whatever is highlighted in the book.

While upholding my view of Evocation equal to meeting with a CEO or greater, and a pact a contract or statement of work and invoice, and my disdain for being ignored magically and mundanely, there is also the question of effort.
I was researching the Cannaanite religion, at least wikipedia, and realized im racist for viewing other gods as evil essentially. Most of these are ancient Syrian gods, which would be an anti semitic view I think.
So, perhaps evocation should be approached simply from that view ... and see how things go. Im not talking blood sacrifices, but there is the question of the act of a priest on either side, good or evil. It's the nature of the job so to speak, the role, the position. And paid.

Am I condemned for teaching another magic as I have wisdom of it? Is a drill instructor condemned for teaching how to murder?

Wisdom-Knowledge+Experience

"My people perish for lack of knowledge"

Death, the absent qabbalistic sphere is attributed to Knowledge. Lack of knowledge of qabalah, or falling into the abyss? Having experience but no knowledge?

Looking at cats, what breeds do you see, even in a plain color? That tells you a lot about their personality, their history.
Its a shame we cannot view others in a similar fashion. Even though we feral fight just like cats for resources.

Time to engage brain in doing numerical programming and model simulation, if I can get past the Hello, World challenge in Python.

So I was the "rat in a hypothetical Lions den" on another forum.
My ex teacher has sent nasties my way because people like him generally piss me off enough to want to try slapping their cheeks.
Well, I notice a few are traitors that frequent here. Enjoy your final destination by choosing wickedness.

Might get a 6 month PO Box, for now, since it is less expensive for a year but more expensive long term. When six months are nearly up, will renew a year. That way I can start on the PO Box next check, and then the following week get basic supplies. Each week after that gets a 1/3 - Bills/Food, Past Rent, Amazon/Expeenses.

Thought of creating a hardware version of what is trying to be done software wise. Server or Raspberry Pi. Bastille Server.

Lit incense, I have four candles (red - used, gold, green-used, blue-sigilized) in one tealight tin, and thought about using it as my personal candle (or white).

An old ritual that requires fear visualization skills. The split mirror merge.
This can be used to send an angel or demon to someone, to merge and old and current self, etc.
To send a spirit, you willl need a photo of the target and a sigil of angel or demon.
Imagine them side bus side, letting your gaze fall on each the photo and sigil side bye side, decide to blink and it is so.
To merge a former and current self, think back to a time where you had the quality you seem to now lack.
Imagine that self and your current self side by side, then merge the two. Blink and it is so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday 12-29-2022 (3+11+222=3+2+6=14=5, Mediation). Jupiter day. El, Tzadkiel, Aralim (?). Royal Blue.

Sleep: Spotty. Remembered meds.
Dreams: none recalled.

Diet: Crappy.
Mood: Fair

Weather: 39F, Cloudy, today 48F, tonight 46F.
Moon Phase: First Quarter, 45.1%.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 7°48’ Cap
Moon
Moon 1°48’ Ari
d_50_7.png
Crescent Moon (84°00’)
Mercury
Mercury 24°21’ Cap st
Venus
Venus 24°20’ Cap
Mars
Mars 9°29’ Gem R
Jupiter
Jupiter 0°54’ Ari
Saturn
Saturn 22°10’ Aqu
Uranus 15°11’ Tau R
Neptune 22°50’ Pis
Pluto 27°34’ Cap
Node (M) 10°19’ Tau R
Node (T) 11°44’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 28°52’ Can
Chiron 11°57’ Ari

Mental Notes:
Need to forgive even the worst people for my own benefit, while constructing boundaries, and being firm in rejecting them from my life.
Need to get done with the paper sort and shred. Just get it done, some office supplies might need to be purchased.
Had some hallucinations of things that creep and crawl, but when comparing to nearby solid items I know for a fact are my reality,
realized they were simply hallucinations or illusions, except for a bug or two that were wiped off the face of the earth.
Need to quit calling off at the slightest symptom. My lack of a hundred a day affects more than just lack of food. Need more pay.
Need to defend my religious beliefs, even from skeptics or atheists, however, I am not a brainiac, just a person with experiences.
Need to build something quantifiable for an employer to take me serious again. Looking for only Help Desk positions. Entry level.
Work toward qualities the intelligence community respects from academics, a blog, and quantifiable products.
Plan for moves to various locations at the drop of a dime. Iow, monthly rent, monthly savings.

Physical Notes:
Day off today, but need to get paycheck, and go cash two of them, that go toward rent and a PO Box.
Sore all over. Not sure from what, all I know is is that I deserve better. I just have so much bad luck sometimes its hard to see.
Thinking of occult taking a back burner, its not that important to me these days. We will see past February.
Need to do a book exchange with a girl I know. Lungs and throat are for crap. If Im going to smoke weed, I need to get the freshest
and kindest pine skunk there is out there in the world or grow my own to smoke, could do it in a closet grow cabinet, but they cost ~600.

Meditations: (work on up to 90 minutes, starting from 30)
1 Body Awareness - Done
2 The Point - Done

Rituals - (work on energy cultivation and color visualization)
1 Neophyte Formula - Done
2 Candle Ritual - Later

Thoughts of a mundane and magical nature -
Ive had a disdain for certain countries like Brazil and India, and a disdain for spirits lately. The reason on the countries is not that Im racist, its just that Ive contributed to their job growth in the past but no return. Same with spirits. As far as I can tell anyway with invisible friends. So now that I realize that these spirits are ancient deities worshipped in regions outside mainstream religion but closely tied to them, it makes me realize how open minded and patient I have to be. May have to learn the enn language and enochian if nothing else, surely they would know these languages, along with malachim. Surely there are other routes than magic with spirits, such as being a priest or ambassador or emissary, prophet, messenger, etc. Closely tied to magic but not magick.

Mundane thought train
SecMon, the security monitor I wrote via a handful of scripts and an input file, works on Ubuntu and MacOS, so should work on Debian.
The only adjustment is short time limit on traceroute, and making sure the diff output works. After that we go radio silence on most output except a covert indication of where we are in the running process. Past that it is all IPC. We could go a step further and make it menu driven and loaded with functions, and header/indlude/ADT/unit files. True unix programming and tight code with no or little chance for most exploit tactics. Secure coding. Sanitized I/O.

I need to learn my math and quit staring at it like Im going to learn it that way, and just practice and think the process of the symbol through. This will make me a better programmer. Reading the Competitive Priogrammers Handboook, Hankdbook of Computer Science and several doctorate papers on Comp Sci or science problem-solutions.

I hope I can get disability insurance, get an apartment, heal/regenerate, take classes again, start a side hustle for extra cash barter.
I would gladly work through square absolute 0 again on up to a Master degree received. So, lets make this happen and see what can occur. Or fuck it, go all out and through out a profitable for me chaos web out there in the worlds. See what returns and note it all in my journals.

Check into how to make your own candles from existing wax. Get all wicks and plates removed from the candles and mix it by color.
Leftover incense - file remaining incenses off sticks without creating sawdust in the mix. Try to separate by smell as best I can.

As the Neophyte has stepped into alchemy as a seedling, there is a growth in the earth, given life by air water and fire to blossom.
So, with Zelator, there is an emphasis on things of earth, and alchemy. Therrfeo look into Botany, Biology, Physiology, Chemistry, Crystal and Herb kits. Get a 600 dollar grow cabinet, grow weed to make up for the cost and grow herbs alongside the weed. Berries too. On a pine enclosure. Therefore I hope I dont get flagged by amazon items ordered at some point soon. Herbs and crystals and incenses and oils are all on the amazon wishlist along with books. For me it is a matter of money within time and a PO Box for mail and parcels.
I also need to look for a stable foundation doing something I do well, on my own terms, and seek out a ranch style apartment somewhere closely, moving toward the west however. Ideally away from earshot of others.

How do I put this lightly....
A real sorcerer, a real magician, on the LHP is to me this: A hermit and magus and hierophant of the dark side, the nightside - to walk alone through hell, dependent upon nor aided by no demon or shade, yet striking up relationships quid pro quo. The problem is you need to find your own inner power, not what spirits have told you. My opinion. To use the sorcerer seal, to perform the daemonic magic and all known ancient magic.
They call a person a hermit for a reason, a hierophant for a reason, or a magus for a reason. You have no reason except for the magician. You slam the armchair magus, yet are you a magus? An adept? Im not, and Im not slamming you. We are all different.
Yet we are the same human family as much as you hate or love your neighbor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Had a dream of finding a rat in a sink. Was not feeling well so called off work. Ordered a pizza and felt a bit better but still exhausted.

Regarding divided attention, only two focuses I can think of would help, meditation and martial arts. So need to do an hour of each every day. Excuse me for an hour or two.

For the area I live in, I would not be surprised if they were gunshots, but the sound of fireworks fills the air. That or submachine guns.
Im awake again, for sleeping earlier. Electronic problems seem to have eased a little, glad for that.
Jesus you'd think I had stumbled onto the worlds greatest secret, which if it were, it meant nothing to me. But somehow it eased a tad.
Anyway ...
Meditated for a bit, but nowhere close to an hour. No revolutionary idea/vision.

Day off today. Need to start the New Year right, on the right foot, and look into another job immediately, even if it is a stepping stone job. A first management or assistant manager job. Something to show character improvement. I would like to stay where Im at, I just called off too much in four months time, and keep throwing off the schedule and pissing off coworkers and assistant managers. Safe to say I should investigate what I feel drawn to, four shops in particular: Twisted Things: Works of Rocks: Sleeping Tiger, and Conjure Goddess. Four hours tops a day at each, no more than six days a week. Preferred day off - Thursday for ringing in Sabbath of El and Asherah.

Need to perform a candle ritual. I feel drawn to it and the room needs cleansing, purification and banishing. Time to employ all known banishing rituals and cleansing rituals and purification rituals, and then a daily bible meditation for an hour minimum. Grade Formula daily.

All reading, writing, and arts and crafts completed, worked on daily. Fulfill all last year statements goals and promises.
Goal #1, Order of my Dwelling is accomplished. Some fine touches and rearrangement of furniture can be done to employ more space and order.
Goal #2 Bills stabilized and current for the month within two weeks for Jan.
Goal #3 Stay current on Bills, planning to use last two paychecks to pay on 1st of Feb.
Goal #4 Start my own arts and crafts business.
Goal #5 Tax amendments and bankruptcy proceedings and attorney to be underway within a month.
Goal #6 For right relationships, get professional therapy and psychiatric counseling.
Goal #7 Get Career certified, professional testing for personality, intelligence, mood, etc.
Goal #8 Learn a new skill every semester and use cyclically in combination.
Goal #9 A working Magical Temple, with proof of results.
Goal #10 To be continued.

Concentrate on the next year:
Solid Employment, little to no time off.
At least two jobs held continuously.
Reading reviews in proper writing form.
Completion of Grades Zelator and Theoricus (6 mo ea).
Stability of finances, all bills paid within first two weeks ea mo.
Spiritual stability, regular attendance of services and events (Anglican/Episcopal).
Daily journals offline and all rituals recorded and memorized.
Efficient purification and cleanliness and order of temple and inner courtyard.
Saving money to move to Jackson, MI near folks, housing, school and employment there.
Completing a Police Academy or Corrections program, and gun range time put in, CCW.
Furthering school to complete A.A. Natural and Social Sciences, Bachelors Anthropology (MSU)
Save money to move to Lansing, housing, school, and employment there.
Save money to buy a house in an area close to a major city such as Lansing or St Joseph MI.
Besides Amazon shipments, order the following:
A good bag vacuum cleaner.
Bookcase for library
Electric Lantern, batteries
Electric Candles, batteries
Lantern and Pillar Candle
Paint and other art supplies
Jewelers Headset
Ham Radio and Certification, batteries charged
Weather Radio preset to local channel, batteries
Inflatable raft/airbed and batteries
Handgun or Shotgun and ammunition for home self defense
Card Table and Chair
P.O. Boxes (two - one personal, one professional).
All taxes reconciled and bankruptcy started.
Magical studies with constant improvement and daily practice.

Effects of number one and number two:
Much planning for the year end. This weekend save 100 for first week Jan. 70 each succeeding week. By end of year should have at least 3650. That should be enough for a good apartment, need good employment planned to coincide with the move. But west it is. Utah whenever.

#1 Math and Science Pre-Chem Program, concentrating on Math from low level to high.
#2 Move to West of state, takeup counseling and BA Anthropology program, MSU.
#3 Masters Degree in Library Science, Michigan State University.

I am resetting this all, new year, new me. Within first four weeks, take proactive action by Postal mail, steps toward a fresh education start, housing in west cities, and bankruptcy proceedings. Will find out info about past girlfriends and events via a private investigator.

So Powers ... From The Magick of Angels and Demons
By now Zelator is underway. It is Jan 1. So also begins an exploration of the sciences - botany, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics.
#1, Jan 1- Jan 31 -- Choice: All, starting with 1-4. This will be used on proactive steps to continuing education and employment onsite.
#2, Feb 1-Feb 28 -- Choice: All, starting with 1,3,6 combo by westward move planning and action (get on waitlists), save money daily (10-20).
#3, Mar 1-Mar 31 -- Choice: 1-4 Westward move. 5-8 Private Investigator hired.
By now Zelator is open per requirements to move to Theoricus now or in Jun.
#4, Apr 1-Apr 30 -- Choice: All, starting with 1. Wesward move and settlement plans in action, continuing ed info/admissions.
#5, May 1-May 31 -- Choice: 2 through continuing education in cross disciplines and areas I shy away from, namely math and science, business.
Enough planned for Winters completion.

Im already looking into a move to Jackson, in a room for rent or a ranch/duplex apartment somewhere there.
Will send for information for Jackson Community College and Michigan State University, admissions, room and board option.
Will talk with manager about a transfer within the year. Save money daily for housing there, 10-20 USD daily.
Will get bankruptcy proceedings and a postal box or two underway. Business started, tax amendments done with Chapter 13.
Will have then a room for rent, a po box, registered for classes, employed, and the westward move has begun.
Not only freedom to move but to live will be underway, keep tabs on disability proceedings, hire lawyer for next round with option to sue for unnecessary stress ensued by being denied.
This will complete #1-4 of #1:
To expand consciousness, particularly in the sciences. (Register for admission and classes registration).
To carry out a demanding task to completion. - several projects exist, add to this the move westward.
To change the mind of one who is wise. Admissions, registration, housing, employment. Therapy.
To appear confident to all who know or meet me. Practice self confidence skills. Baby steps in mind. Therapy.

If a move to Jackson is not permissible at this time, pursue move to West A2, Jackson Road area, get Speedway employment there and housing there with a friend to start. Register for Spring classes at both WCC and EMU, and apply for onsite jobs there. This gets me out of my current situation and provides a fresh start. The issue is inertia and apathy and irritability. All three must be tamed, controlled, and transformed.

Substep, baby step for #1 - Will get Teen to Adult Botany, Biology, Chemistry, Geology , and Physics learning kits and equipment.
Substep, baby step for #2 - Will complete the security monitor, test on MacOS and Ubuntu with same results. College job.
Substep, baby step for #3 - Speak with admissions and registration counselors at four schools, and a bankruptcy attorney.
Substep, baby step for #4 - Practice, learn, live and love self-confidence, do small things to completion daily.
The first step toward alchemy has begun. This first week, do these.

Keep the Police Academy/Corrections in mind. Jackson, MI has the largest prison in the country. Hiring Corrections personnel. Get a shotgun.

Another point to keep in mind where this particular demon is on the tree of death/qlippoth. #1 happens to reside within the Illegitimate Venus, Netzachs dark side. So, not only must the vice of Malkuth be controlled, but that of Yesod, Hod and Netzach as well. Be an Adept in each.

Psychology of global peace through anger management, yields interesting results. For February's study. Anger Management, perhaps through Celebrate Recovery or AA. Perhaps both so that when pressed on religion or addictions, I can say I'm AA and abide by my Blue Book, not knowing Im referring to a fraternity of sorts. At least in practice. Kidding not kidding. But a study into peace and interpersonal communication might be good for me in the short and long term.

So, anger management, psychotherapy, interpersonal communication, counseling group therapy, recovery group therapy, peace activism.
This ought to help with #2, and possibly a few others. Focal points for February, at least proactive steps of immediate involvement, keeping with the theme of Malkuth.

Four books are out, Candle Burning Magic, The Golden Dawn, and the Bible. A Computer Programming book. All the rest on the shelf. Time to reorder, the paper chase sort and save or shred.

In May we will see about the CCW/License/Permits for hunting and a shotgun. Perhaps join friends on hunting trips and see if I can bag a deer or some rabbits. Then at the same time enrollment into the Police Academy or Corrections Program. Then continuing education for an A.A. in Math and Natural Sciences, and a B.A. In Anthropology through two west schools.
Keep with upholding last years words and well as these words today. Proactive baby steps that all connect the dots at some soon point.
Opening the road for the future in a fresh start.

So basically Im restarting from Page 1. Will try to stick to a complete daily entry to make it simpler, and links to other topics being addressed in a given day.
The work throughs/Book Club Ive cancelled due to too much at once. Sticking to my textbook and its side readings. Lesson learned. Even if I restart Neophyte and take up the mantle of Zelator in June. Which would be a backward step. Instead, I will keep forward, just completing what is behind as well as I can and presenting it to powers that be for approval into the grade, within the month I will complete all outstanding work and be on top of current work.
Today will start the Zelator Curriculum, including the Zelator Formula. Time to learn the Hexagram Rituals as well as the Pentagram Rituals.
Banishing/Invoking Saturn, The 10's and the XXI Card, Invoking/Banishing the Four Powers of Earth, QC and MPR kept, but more added.
At least Ive been proactive and my Earth tablet hangs in the North, and my altar is due North.
Materially, Im a mess - physically, mentally and spiritually - which is dangerous, but the steps to take are real and helpful in the material world - through help from others in the domain where it is necessary. Finally, thought control and visualization skills. Activities.

Another sleepless night has begun. A job search is in order. Even as a second job. I like the idea of four different jobs, four hours at each for mental health and physical purposes. That way I am not affected by regulars that can drive you up a wall, a much calmer environment to work in, in all four.
I guess for a reason. I have reason to do a ritual, while occult, is for the purposes of good. Therefore a candle ritual gets done this morning. A random ritual, done in its prominent hour. Done by noon is the goal. After that, a cleanup of the room and Zelator Formula is learned.
After that, several runs on the hour of the Zelator Formula until it is perfect as can be and done by 4 pm. There should be minimum 4 done.
After that, we do a job search and admissions records requests, and get good attorneys that deal in Disability/Administrative Law and Bankruptcy Laws. Apply for jobs on the campuses. Jackson or Ann Arbor.
Give good thought about staying with Brian for a bit, since we could stand to get the server pages up and running nonstop.
That conducts an initial step westward which is now the goal.

Let's be active today. Let's be open to change and have a backup plan in place.
The Candle Ritual has been selected, and the appropriate Psalm opened up. Altar is set.
Eight job applications in at a minimum, with known destinations, no surprises there.
Four school applications in and records requests in as well. If not state why not laster today.
One book read in full today or tomorrow, preferably on the subject at hand.
One hour meditations each day in addition to sleep, work, and other work.
Start reviewing the past year today and figure out what can be done for goals stated but unfulfilled.

Have added several science kits to my amazon cart. I am still onboard with thirds - 1/3 rent/expenses, 1/3 back rent, 1/3 amazon/business.
Once organic enterprises have started, spiritual enterprises will be next, then technical enterprises, enterprises as a function of my business as a definition. Adding a telescope for astronomy purposes, and sound equipment for technical and science research purposes. All sciences are represented, anatomy, botany, biology, chemistry, geology, physics and engineering. Ought to supply me with quite a bit of practical experiments for the domain being studied this year.
Found both a revolver and a shotgun of interest. Would have to put in range time and be in therapy.
On the sites for the schools, applying now. Think Corrections work would be the way to go for the next decade.
Might even keep with former plans and either dual or do Criminal Justice for BS, and MS Anthropology.
That way sciences are included, and continuing education covers multiple fields rather than a pidgeon hole.
Okay, time to get to work.

Michigan State University had an error, so continued onto Jackson College, where I stumbled upon Health Foundations, which will provide transferrable skills as well as a new skill and core competency. It appears the magick is working. Candle Ritual still needs to be done. Did Solar adorations and Neophyte Formula. Need to work on the Hexagram, so nightly Zelator Formula it is.

Got page one of my journal loaded, so last month review and first journal post review and prep. Fulfill all statements/goals. Thats theme for the year, positive, forward, road opening, proactive, activity, learning, integrity. Lets get to work gnomes.

Health Science Foundations, Criminal Justice, and Anthropology/Criminology. This is now self. Denial of and control of Neptune. Positive characteristics of Libra/Scorpio. Now to get finances in order (Sagittarius). Funny, just drew XIV as card of the day, and looked at a crossbow.

From another journal ....

Effects of number one and number two:
Much planning for the year end. This weekend save 100 for first week Jan. 70 each succeeding week. By end of year should have at least 3650. That should be enough for a good apartment, need good employment planned to coincide with the move. But west it is. Utah whenever.

#1 Math and Science Pre-Chem Program, concentrating on Math from low level to high.
#2 Move to West of state, takeup counseling and BA Anthropology program, MSU.
#3 Masters Degree in Library Science, Michigan State University.

I am resetting this all, new year, new me. Within first four weeks, take proactive action by Postal mail, steps toward a fresh education start, housing in west cities, and bankruptcy proceedings. Will find out info about past girlfriends and events via a private investigator.

So Powers ... From The Magick of Angels and Demons
By now Zelator is underway. It is Jan 1. So also begins an exploration of the sciences - botany, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics.
#1, Jan 1- Jan 31 -- Choice: All, starting with 1-4. This will be used on proactive steps to continuing education and employment onsite.
#2, Feb 1-Feb 28 -- Choice: All, starting with 1,3,6 combo by westward move planning and action (get on waitlists), save money daily (10-20).
#3, Mar 1-Mar 31 -- Choice: 1-4 Westward move. 5-8 Private Investigator hired.
By now Zelator is open per requirements to move to Theoricus now or in Jun.
#4, Apr 1-Apr 30 -- Choice: All, starting with 1. Wesward move and settlement plans in action, continuing ed info/admissions.
#5, May 1-May 31 -- Choice: 2 through continuing education in cross disciplines and areas I shy away from, namely math and science, business.
Enough planned for Winters completion.

Im already looking into a move to Jackson, in a room for rent or a ranch/duplex apartment somewhere there.
Will send for information for Jackson Community College and Michigan State University, admissions, room and board option.
Will talk with manager about a transfer within the year. Save money daily for housing there, 10-20 USD daily.
Will get bankruptcy proceedings and a postal box or two underway. Business started, tax amendments done with Chapter 13.
Will have then a room for rent, a po box, registered for classes, employed, and the westward move has begun.
Not only freedom to move but to live will be underway, keep tabs on disability proceedings, hire lawyer for next round with option to sue for unnecessary stress ensued by being denied.

This will complete #1-4 of #1:
To expand consciousness, particularly in the sciences. (Register for admission and classes registration).
To carry out a demanding task to completion. - several projects exist, add to this the move westward.
To change the mind of one who is wise. Admissions, registration, housing, employment. Therapy.
To appear confident to all who know or meet me. Practice self confidence skills. Baby steps in mind. Therapy.

If a move to Jackson is not permissible at this time, pursue move to West A2, Jackson Road area, get Speedway employment there and housing there with a friend to start. Register for Spring classes at both WCC and EMU, and apply for onsite jobs there. This gets me out of my current situation and provides a fresh start. The issue is inertia and apathy and irritability. All three must be tamed, controlled, and transformed.

Substep, baby step for #1 - Will get Teen to Adult Botany, Biology, Chemistry, Geology , and Physics learning kits and equipment.
Substep, baby step for #2 - Will complete the security monitor, test on MacOS and Ubuntu with same results. College job.
Substep, baby step for #3 - Speak with admissions and registration counselors at four schools, and a bankruptcy attorney.
Substep, baby step for #4 - Practice, learn, live and love self-confidence, do small things to completion daily.
The first step toward alchemy has begun. This first week, do these.
Keep the Police Academy/Corrections in mind. Jackson, MI has the largest prison in the country. Hiring Corrections personnel. Get a shotgun.

Another point to keep in mind where this particular demon is on the tree of death/qlippoth. #1 happens to reside within the Illegitimate Venus, Netzachs dark side. So, not only must the vice of Malkuth be controlled, but that of Yesod, Hod and Netzach as well. Be an Adept in each.

Psychology of global peace through anger management, yields interesting results. For February's study. Anger Management, perhaps through Celebrate Recovery or AA. Perhaps both so that when pressed on religion or addictions, I can say I'm AA and abide by my Blue Book, not knowing Im referring to a fraternity of sorts. At least in practice. Kidding not kidding. But a study into peace and interpersonal communication might be good for me in the short and long term.

So, anger management, psychotherapy, interpersonal communication, counseling group therapy, recovery group therapy, peace activism.
This ought to help with #2, and possibly a few others. Focal points for February, at least proactive steps of immediate involvement, keeping with the theme of Malkuth.
Four books are out, Candle Burning Magic, The Golden Dawn, and the Bible. A Computer Programming book. All the rest on the shelf. Time to reorder, the paper chase sort and save or shred.
May we will see about the CCW/License/Permits for hunting and a shotgun. Perhaps join friends on hunting trips and see if I can bag a deer or some rabbits. Then at the same time enrollment into the Police Academy or Corrections Program. Then continuing education for an A.A. in Math and Natural Sciences, and a B.A. In Anthropology through two west schools.
Keep with upholding last years words and well as these words today. Proactive baby steps that all connect the dots at some soon point.
Opening the road for the future in a fresh start.

Michigan State University had an error, so continued onto Jackson College, where I stumbled upon the JC Health Science Foundations certificate program, which will provide transferrable skills as well as a new skill and core competency. It appears the magick is working.
Marbas and Beer will be in good company, as well as Raphael.

Applying to at least eight jobs, four local to me for four hours a day three days a week each. One at each school Im interested in.
Applying to four different schools. WCC, EMU, JCC, MSU. MSU: Anthropology major, Criminal Justice minor (B.S.). Look into a Foreign Language studies at JCC, that could be done in parallel to MSU studies. Part time each (max 8 credits) per semester. Online possibly.
Plan is in action already. Last page and first pages of journal are going to be scrutinized and fulfilled by me.
Starter: December 2022 --> February 2022 --> Jan 2023

Looking at my spread:
GSI XIV LSI VI SA XX FO I UCD VIII CD VII PA XIX. ToD 0.
It makes sense and I have a cabalistic plan. Control of the tunnels of set. Control of the spheres and paths.
A path from Malkuth to Kether.

Have 15 dollars to my name, a check for 372, which means 70 saved, 85 total and 300 for rent.
Next check: need 350 for rent, then the next target is a PO Box and small amazon test order (herbs, kits).
Now my amazon order is set for all the science kits, and some temple supplies.
A few books for temple and business matters.
Now we turn to the paper chase sort and save or shred; then the statistics program for runaways and returns. And SecMon final testing.

By this afternoon, collection of paper to shred. Cleaned room and candle ritual done.
To save: New address book, new notes for notebook, medical and personal records, taxes, etc.
To shred: useless notes, old contact info, old cards, useless receipts, etc.

Last edited: