• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
GSI: The Eleventh Path is the Scintillating Intelligence because it is the essence of that curtain which is placed close to the order of the disposition, and this is a special dignity given to it that it may be able to stand before the Face of the Cause of Causes.

LSI: The Seventeenth Path is the Disposing Intelligence, which provides Faith to the Righteous, and they are clothed with the Holy Spirit by it, and it is called the Foundation of Excellence in the state of higher thing.

SA: The Twenty-second Path is the Faithful Intelligence, and is so called because by it spiritual virtues are increased, and all dwellers on earth are nearly under its shadow.

UCD: The Twenty-first Path is the Intelligence of Conciliation, and is so called because it receives the divine influence which flows into it from its benediction upon all and each existence.

CD: The Fifteenth Path is the Constituting Intelligence, so called because it constitutes the substance of creation in pure darkness, and men have spoken of these contemplations; it is that darkness spoken of in scripture, Job xxxviii. 9, "and thick darkness a swaddling band for it."

PA: The Thirtieth Path is the Collecting Intelligence, and is so called because Astrologers deduce from it the judgment of the Stars, and of the celestial signs, and the perfections of their science, according to the rules of their revolutions.

FO: The Eighteenth Path is called the House of Influence (by the greatness of whose abundance the influx of good things upon created beings is increased) and from the midst of the investigation the arcana and hidden senses are drawn forth, which dwell in its shade and which cling to it, from the cause of all causes.

ToD/BoD:
The Fourteenth Path is the Illuminating Intelligence, and is so called because it is itself that CHASHMAL which is the founder of the concealed and fundamental ideas of holiness and of their stages of preparation.​
The Twenty-sixth Path is called the Renovating Intelligence, because the Holy God (blessed be He) renews by it, all the changing things which are renewed by the creation of the world.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to read Case on exercises for the week for the cards pulled, and perhaps a psychic test with Court Cards, aiming for at least ten correct (50%).
Then going to browse Agrippa and Barrett, and read Evola and DuBois (Jean, Esoteric Fundamentals and Plant Spagyrics).
Then back to Christopher, side reading, Kuriakos and Buckland and the Psalms.
Then meditation on the Psalms 119 stanzas and the lessons for the cards, in order of the cards drawn, as well as Sepher Yetzirah path meditations.

Reaction score
Awards
Found Case in the Library, so have that open for review of my spread results.
Next after Case is Agrippa, Barrett, Evola, DuBouis, Christopher, side reading, Kuriakos, Buckland, Psalms.
Then meditations. Then a working for court justice regarding SSDI.
Then go to hospital and get my med levels checked and adjusted, and a brief refill amount to last 3-7 days until I can get my distill pack two week supply.

Reaction score
Awards
Im still dragging my butt on going to the hospital, but thought I would work on scripts first.

I finally realized keeping it simple works beautifully, so modular programming it is from now on. Two scripts, one 200kb file chewing on a 35mb input file, and producing a sizable output file for drops, and a 400kb script that gathers logs, and aside from being on an actual system where the log files are present, works beautifully.

So, the hardest scripts, the auditing script, the firewall rule checker, the security monitor, and the tracking scripts still need to be written and will most likely be in python. The rest are beautifully working and in progress to work beautifully bash scripts tested on my terminal with bogus paths.

How is this related to magick? Well, a handful of subjects comprise my knowledge base and are the most direct routes to getting what im after.

Meditations started to do and dropped off, so will try meditations at hospital since there is nothing better to do there while waiting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
In January, I will still pursue to completion toe work in Rivas and Christophers books and the associated side readings; but steer toward the works of Greer, particularly Geomancy, Celtic Golden Dawn, and his blog pages on a GD group as well as an Essene group, that are interrelated, much like the RC and GD were.

Reaction score
Awards
Finding myself wondering which angels "belong to" each of the four cardinal directions. It started due to observance/organization of my functional altars -
W: Metal Lockbox. Nothing occurs on this one. Water cup should reside here.
N: Main working altar. Pentacle should reside here.
E: Dresser which holds elements for air and is meditation focal area of working. Dagger should reside here.
S: Family altar, which is guarded by a guardian angel, religious belief, family clan, Archangel Michael, and various items and offerings.

The south altar I am actually considering using as a working altar, setting up side altars in which those elemental angels would be invoked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Iresponsibility and procrastination plague me, or would, had I not done something constructive in the meantime.
Scripts are underway to working, Im the only one that can figure out my spaghetti coded scripts. KISS is much better.
Going to hospital this morning. Will call SSA tomorrow and get a new neurology appointment which I will keep.
I will keep my work schedule and try to impress them again, I lost their trust in me calling off.
The problem is, epileptics are rarely welcome anywhere as a potential liability to a business owner.

Reaction score
Awards
And ... still scripting. Testing piecemeal bits and trying to keep an oranganized, commented, coherent flow.
According to a SANS poster on Vulnerability Management Maturity Model, we are at Level One out of Six.
We are getting there with the third script out of ten, it was an utter nightmare of patched together scripts in one, pure spaghetti code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Looking at a long tern view of finances which is not what is called for at the moment, but talked to a potential client for our business who is a long time band promoter. This means that is we charge say 200 a month for a managed page, and he has 20 clients, thats 4k per month right there with one client, four times my income at the moment.
So, this is crucial while a seeming time waster. Especially after a decade of practically working with NSA level documentation for a simple R&B Internet Radio Station. Sort of ridiculous.

Reaction score
Awards
Back from hospital and ambulance ride. All a okay. I was concerned at first when they asked about my having prior diabetes or a brain tumor.
But all was okay, they gave me a dose to take tonight and prescription refills.
Scripts are working along at a good rate, hopefully by Thursday will have a working security monitor solution; I already have a solution on place to create whitelist and blacklist. Log gathering works. IP sorting works. IP Ban is whats being worked on atm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Influx of energy from feet and gonads area, so did chakra meditation. Prayed over myself for my health and all illness removed.

Reaction score
Awards
At work but was in hospital last night.
A recent prayer session called for freedom from sickness and oppression. I was therefore stunned to see China crying out for democracy and end of current leadership. Biden is now meeting with said leadership.

Reaction score
Awards
Back home. Been working on my scripting project, which is coming along slowly but surely, and got an extension for the SOW. So, the security monitor is coming along. Need to check secure coding on it afterward as part of the pentest.

So, so far the main script gathers and concats log files to an input file, then that is sorted uniquely on the ip addresses in the input file.
The input file is looped searching for its not in the whitelist, that get dumped to a blacklist, The blacklist is read and the firewall drops all the bad ip addresses. I have a few more scripts as well, and not even into the hardening stage, this is just triage to get a working system snapshot with everything installed, and the snapshot stored securely offline.

So, with that largely out of the way, can get on to meditation and other cool stuff like the Neophyte Formula.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Got to neither Neophyte Forluma nor meditations last night.
Woke up with stabbing pain in my left shoulder area. Was just at the hospital and got a fairly good bill of health.
Unless my back issue/sciatic nerve has flared up, but I would think that would be lower limbs again.
Today is Tuesday and I have an altar already setup, it looks fairly majestic.

The scripts were working until I made a change, I suppose I can do this step manually.

Reaction score
Awards
At work, this one lady made my day. A sweet old lady. She had a pet carrier in her backseat I noticed when helping to carry her coffee for her to her car, and she burst out in tears.
Apparently she was going to have himput down today but he passed before she awakened.
I consoled her. She gave me a very nice rosary before that exchange. She will be on my mind and in my prayers from now on. There are no coincidences.

Random acts of kindness are free. They cost nothing but getting rid of selfishness

Reaction score
Awards
The rosary is wooden, usual beaded layout of a rosary, and has a crucified Christ painted on it (with INRI painted above). And stamped with Jerusalem on the back.
It was given to me when I explained the history of my Santa Muerte rosary necklace.
Sweet lady and occurrence indeed.

Reaction score
Awards
Home finally, brewing coffee, have my medications again, and kitty's been fed as well.
Now to dig up a study guide for an old order I was probatyioning, that has a zodiacal rosary.

Reaction score
Awards
Kitty stole my lap for a bit. Been working on the security monitor scripts, and pulling my hair out as to why normal things dont yield normal results.\
Got up and did:
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign and dagger
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign and dagger
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Afternoon adoration with Philosophus sign and dagger
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign and dagger
N: Neophyte signs
E: Lord of the Universe adoration
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with dagger
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing with dagger
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with dagger
S: Neophyte signs
W: Middle Pillar Ritual