• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Trying to figure out how this very very close content of book source code for a python subnet calculator will aid me in my script to parse log entries and input file, then split out the IP address segments and number of hosts; then write those to blacklist after dropping. Setup as a realtime monitor.

Reaction score
Awards
And found code for file manipulation. Python is very C like. I should just write it as a C program and modify it to python syntax ... If the C code itself doesn't work.

Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday wasnt feeling well, so didn't add to here.
Did full solar adoeations and the Neophyte formula.
Card of the Day for Sunday: XIV Art/Temperance

Reaction score
Awards
My current knowledge:
Basic candle magic
Basic LBRP
Meditations
Assisted evocation
Trance states/enn use

A bit to expand on.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to attack my weak spots with improvement rituals.
Career Skills
Housing Assurance
Finances Assurance

But must be done within being a Christ follower. So psalms magic, visionary magic. Qabalistic magic.
Going to use Jason Miller and a few others on attacking the finances.
The others at a loss currently.

Reaction score
Awards
Career skill has the building blocks. It's a spaghetti jumble of garbage currently, but has the makings for doing what I want top do ... thanks to the python programming language. Thanks to the folks who put tutorials together, created language specification, and library references. It's getting there. I just have to figure out what it does exactly, but it's close enough to C to help me understand better. Essentially it's a monitor for a firewall. I haven't even gotten to the core audit code programs. So chalk up one career skill, big ups to the man upstairs and those tired developers.

Reaction score
Awards
Sign of the Cross, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Father God, in the name of St Jude and your Beloved Son, by the power of your Holy Spirit:
God be praised, for He, to believing souls, gives light in darkness, and comfort in despair.
Lord God, I pray for those who need help with a problem. We receive and believe in your Sons name and so mote it be. Amen.

Reaction score
Awards
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Solar Adoration, Morning with Zelator sign
S: Solar Adoration, Noon with Zelator sign
W: Solar Adoration, Evening with Zelator sign
W:Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
N: Solar Adoration, Midnight, with Zelator sign
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Earth Invoking), Qabbalistic Cross Ritual

I know, could've saved myself a step and missed the MPR.

Reaction score
Awards
Did prayer/small ritual, just me and the Bible and my notebook and the Holy Spirit.
Setup Mars-esque altar. Will find an oratory prayer suitable for it.

Is wondering what would happen if greedy real estate developers found brand new occupied homes (moveable) on their undeveloped land.
A flower child at heart I guess.

Reaction score
Awards
Searched through Psalms 1-9, noting the first and last verses, and any Mars-like verses, to be said as if it were the entire psalm. This seems to be a major source of potential curses.
Thought that it may be helpful to consider the letter of the planet, and the meaning of that letter, and if it fits into the scheme of the psalms cherry picking solution, or if there is helpful material elsewhere. Say Isaiah or Revelation for example.
Stepping back from this, other names could be substituted, as long as the power is behind it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Could stand to get back on Dragon Hides the Treasure (Fire Meridian Qi Gong), and really try to activate the two meridians.
Could also stand to do pushups daily. Once I have chest definition, I will worry about the abs,

Reaction score
Awards
Example of my thoughts, day is Tuesday (Mars, Elohim Gibor, Chamueal, Kerubim): Psalms 2
"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
He that sitters in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potters vessel.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are they that put their trust in Him."

Reaction score
Awards
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you.
The first qabbalistic sphere, Malkuth is the Kingdom. I sense a relation. Many times a Lord of Earth and Lord of the Sabbath are mentioned.
Adonai Ha-Aretz and YHVH TZabaoth perhaps?
So, adding research of references and chain references to Kingdom to truly understand it.

Reaction score
Awards
Did following:
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
E: Butler style Solar Adoration for Morning with Zelator sign.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, saw a disturbance, so banished with
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing, seeing it all in green flame.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
S: Butler style Solar Adoration for Noon with Zelator sign.

Reaction score
Awards
Had a dream that I couldn't figure out what to do with my silverware, and that my Mom had an appearance in my dream.
It seems to be a struggle about occult vs family belief.

Reaction score
Awards
Woke up around 2 after my dream, and brewed some coffee. May do an early shower and get ready and off to work early today, and stay ENTIRE shift. Ive been "sick" a lot recently, and its old even to me, plus whatever hour I dont work I dont get paid. That is the name of the game for shit jobs, to make as much as possible quickly. Which reminds me, need to get started on the benefits. At least this shit job provides cool people and good benefits.

Reaction score
Awards
Up and awake, no Mars work done yesterday, though hearing Kevins cry for help with his family and issues had heart strings tugging to go to war on someone.
Will do a suitable mercury working kicked around in my head today. Or Mars in Mercury hour.

Reaction score
Awards
About to groom myself, shower not possible now.
Got off my duff and did:
N: Solar adoration Butler-style, with Zelator sign
E: Solar adoration Butler-style, with Zelator sign
E: Lord of the Universe, with Adept signs
E: QC Ritual, with Neophyte signs
E: LBRP with Neophyte signs
E: Closing QC with Neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day ... IV The Emperor. Aries (Mars). Chokmah to Tiphareth, 15th Path. Sight-Ordwr-Management.

Reaction score
Awards
Got to leave work a bit earlier as it was slow, it was overstaffed and only had 2.5 hours left on my shift.
Had quite a martial day on a day of intellect. Such is where I work.
Going to do a prayerful Mars working for a friend. Or for me.