• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Feet curled and clenched, power pulled from abdomen through shoulders and pams/between fingers (Dragon Hides The Treasure Qi Gong)
Feet curled and clenched, power pulled from abdomen through shoulders and pams/between fingers (Dragon Hides The Treasure Qi Gong)
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration with Neophyte signs
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios solar adoration with Zelator sign
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios solar adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Losrd of the Universe Adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual (Plan to implement with Egyptian version)
E: Invoking Earth Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Plan to implement with Egyptian version)
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual (Plan to implement with Egyptian version)
S: Neophyte signs
W: Middle Pillar Ritual (plan to implement with Egyptian version)
N: Neophyte signs
E: Neophyte signs

Even with eyes open, tried to implement and maintain, visualization throughout. Tried varied pitch in middle pillar as well.

Used Fire Dragon Meridian exercise 1, Dragon Hides the Treasure throughout as well.
Feet curled downward, toes digging into floor, heels firmly planted.
Breathing fourfold to six count fourfold timing
Body, spine, neck straight, head up
Perimeum clenched and abdomen pulled in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
My senior female feline has been ill the past week or two. She seems to be doing better. Thank you Archangel Raphael.

Reaction score
Awards
Working an additional three hours at work today to make it an eleven hour day but getting paid for 15 hours for the day for helping with labor coverage.

Reaction score
Awards
Tired, but work must commence.
Well, got off my duff and did the Neophyte Formula:
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, earth banishing
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
S: Neophyte Signs
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios evening adoration with Practicus sign
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
N: Neophyte signs

Now my small side reading:
Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
The Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt
The Mystical Qabalah
The Tree of Life
The Middle Pillar
A Complete Course in Magick
Book of Spirit Communications
Candle Magic: A Spellbook of Good and Evil

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: XI Justice. Lamed, ox goad/whip/instruction, 30. Action-Work-Balance. Equilibrium, balance. Libra.

Reaction score
Awards
Did this morning:
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios solar adoration with Practicus sign.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios solar adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: Lord of the Universe with Neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Back. Glad its a day off that didn't go terribly well. At least I accomplished what I set out to do. Except for stopping at a "rip my wallet off" party store. 35 dollars for two Starbucks drinks and three candy bars. And a pack of cigarettes. Pretty much a FiveDollar Tree outlet.

I came to the conclusion today that I am a slave owned by corporations, and not just one master corporation, but a free for all. Spending money is only that I dont have that I dont have. So, until my dollar is owned by me, that is the day I strive for to come out of debt and rise above these psychopaths.

I willl attempt to conquer four money magick books on here, and see what shakes loose.

Open ears for opinions on how to conquer oppression, particularly from other magicians, changing the right relationship is not an option, as they do not want to nor will they change, because of the entities backing them.

I am not relationship material. I need psychotherapy and am going to pursue it now that Im owned by a good master, that gives benefits. So start a 401k and get my head straight. Not going to mention the occult as an ongoing event in my life. Im already on four medications, dont need another.

So, I know where I stand. A ruined dignity/prelecacy/character/reputation. A ruined financial life. Ruined relationships, even with close family.
Time for change and self transformation. Screw critics. Going to complete what I started with Christopher. And screw me if I complain about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I am not proud of my treatment of others today, at the bank I went to. I am not at fault for not having a valid bank account, stuff happened in my life, and I cannot have one for five years. So, when my paycheck that I worked for is drawn on your bank, and I present my State ID that is sufficient ID for you, and you must cash my paycheck upon demand. Its legal in my favor.

Reaction score
Awards
As for housing, have a loose plan B. I have a two year to three year plan to come out from under debt. Saturday I start a 50 hour work week. I barely did 30 this week. So, that will pay this months rent with what I have left over after buying an ounce and some candy. So set for 1-2 months for the ounce, and the candy should last me a couple days. Tomorrow Im off as well, so I will go visit a food bank and have solid food - good to eat food - for a week.

Iggy says it all here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

By the way, it is my opinion and belief that advertisements are psychological terrorism.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I guess psychic exercises are in order, by use of using the aces and court cards to tell suit/trump correctly.
That or the minor arcana with >4 or <10, to guess the actual number by one of two plateaus.
Correctly guessed without delay eight out of twenty. Almost what I was aiming for 10:20.

So I guess I will do side reading (Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, and Mystical Qabalah), unless I go out tonight. If I go out tonight, its with a friend who is a professional peer of mine. If I dont go out tonight, side reading, then Buckland, then Kuriakos, with attempts to meditate on chakras tonight as well. Goal is to gain clairvoyance, and be a daily ritualist.

Noting on daily practice and self transformation, I will also resume my research of astrology, noting not only generic characteristics, but natal as well, with the aim of transforming negatives into positives, fulfilling the black-white mirror exercise of Bardon, through cabalistic and candle practice.

On a note of order, I was doing well until Pandie fell ill and incontinence in a senior kitty set in. I can only do so much laundry at a time and try to guess where to safely place a blanket for it to occur on, and get her groomed when I have the means (long haired girly kitty).
So, paper sort and shred paper. Sentimental items collect and store separate in case a move has to occur.
Use chest as altar and get a bookshelf kit.
Wash all clothing and donate 1/2 of what I own, if not 3/4 of what I own. Keep best and most up to date clothing, especially gifts.
A shoe rack and coat tree. A plastic two drawers organizer.
All records conveniently in one binder stored in bug out bag with a few kitty supplies as well as human snacks. Make a grimoire and other writings and figures from books, and store in bug out bag with a few candles and a lighter and incense so magic can occur nearly anywhere. (PREPPER)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
So, this may upset a few, but Im taking a step back, Ive been feeling things lately that I can't explain, and had a religious experience the other night.
Let's just say I had a moment of re-commitmemnt, as the Holy Spirit outpouring upon this world would cure a lot of ills. I was told no more on the occult. So excuse me while I take a month to clear my head, and know the do's and dont's. It's unexplainable. My friend read my heart life and soul last night in prayer. It was uncanny and a bit nervous. But I digress. What I am struggling with is the approach on this, and what is safe and what isn't.

Reaction score
Awards
Court Card trump guessing: Barely five correct out of twenty.
Card of the Day: XX Judgement. Shin, tooth/that which tears apart, 300. Cosmic/Elemental Fire. Revelation.

Reaction score
Awards
Friday 11-18-2022 (2+9+6=17=8), 16:24 (Halfway into Venus hour). Green.
Elohim Tzabaoth Haniel Elohim.
Moon Phase: 28% Waning Crescent in 22d22' Ari.
Current Planets:
Sun
Sun
Scorpio
14°11’ Sco
Moon
Moon
Aries
22°22’ Ari
d_50_12.png
Waxing Gibbous (158°11’)
Mercury
Mercury
Scorpio
12°55’ Sco
Venus
Venus
Scorpio
17°56’ Sco
Mars
Mars
Gemini
25°15’ Gem R
Jupiter
Jupiter 29°18’ Pis R
Saturn
Saturn 18°46’ Aqu
Uranus 17°01’ Tau R
Neptune 22°51’ Pis R
Pluto 26°19' Cap
Node (M) 13°08’ Tau R
Node (T) 13°23’ Tau
Lilith (M) 22°57’ Can
Chiron 12°52’ Ari R

Adorations/Rituals:
Neophyte Formula
Break Free Ritual

Meditations:
Neophyte Meditation
Chakra Fruits

Tarot/Clairs/Psychic Training:
Court Card trump guessing: Barely five correct out of twenty.
Card of the Day: XX Judgement. Shin, tooth/that which tears apart, 300. Cosmic/Elemental Fire. Revelation.
Court Card trump guessing: Barely seven correct out of twenty. Up a bit.
Pursuing Buckland Clairs exercises today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Overslept on my day off, was called into work on my day off, worked four hours, clocked out and slept most of evening and night.
Did all adorations and neophyte formula for the day.
Middle Pillar was difficult to visualize.
Going to do a ritual, but in a priestly manner for a person to break free from addictions.

Reaction score
Awards
Overslept on my day off, was called into work on my day off, worked four hours, clocked out and slept most of evening and night.
Did all adorations and neophyte formula for the day.
Middle Pillar was difficult to visualize.
Going to do a ritual, but in a priestly manner for a person to break free from addictions.
Making it a productive day, by trying to code security scripts in a language I have to learn, python. Also port to perl, and C++ for future graphics.
Also planning the Debian mm streaming server and associated app installs, configuration, security, and testing.
Server DR plans.
Found some scripts to work on, eventually leading up to suite of hardening tools for OS and applications, with a security monitor for login failures,
Copy and pasted a few yimes, into nonfunctional error-ridden code, so just as a junior programmer, its my task to make it work and readable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday (Saturn) 11-19-2022 (2+10+6=18=9) 03:48
YHVH ELOHIM TZAPHQUIEL

Dreams: None recalled, except sexual daydreams of a coworker whose not good for me.

Card of the Day: I The Magician. Beth, house, 2. Mercury.

Reaction score
Awards
Making it a productive day, by trying to code security scripts in a language I have to learn, python. Also port to perl, and C++ for future graphics.
Also planning the Debian mm streaming server and associated app installs, configuration, security, and testing.
Server DR plans.
Found some scripts to work on, eventually leading up to suite of hardening tools for OS and applications, with a security monitor for login failures,
Copy and pasted a few yimes, into nonfunctional error-ridden code, so just as a junior programmer, its my task to make it work and readable.
Onto learning Debian audit and security, and python language specification and standard library.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Dont recall if I mentioned it before, but studying several books at the moment:
Walk-through --> Buckland Book of Spirit Communications
Walk-through --> Kuriakos a Complete Course on Magick
Christopher Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
Clark Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt
Fortune Mystical Qabalah
Regardie Tree of Life
Rivas Candle Magick: A spellbook for good and for evil
In addition, as a writing assignment of Compendium of Gods, picked ancient bible map 1 where Israel didn't formally exist, and researching the surrounding gods of four major civilizations as well as sea peoples. Then branch out to other continents and fill in the blanks.

Reaction score
Awards
XIV Temperance shows Michael or Metatron standing in water with one foot, the other on dry land, Besides electricity and magnetism, one foot in and one foot out of reality is how God talks to you, channeled by glossolalia and the Holy Spirit directly hitting at your very core, it is undeniable and loviable and frightening all at the same time. But completely worth it,

Took the stack with the magician turned over, and took three cards face up in each of the book of five books of psalms to be focal concentration points with the reading and application of the psalm.
What was left were seven cards, which nailed me one the recent reawakening to be a Christ follower, and mouth for the Holy Spirit.
Greater Spiritual Influence - XVI The Tower. Peh, mouth, 80. Awakening. Mars.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - III The Empress. Daleth, the door, 4. Creative Power. Venus.
Spiritual Advice - V The Hierophant. Vav, nail, 6. Sound and Hearing .Taurus.
Unconscious Desires - XV The Devil. Ayin, eye/fountain, 70. Material Bondage. Capricorn.
Conscious Desires XX Judgement. Shin, tooth/fang, 300. Revelation. Elemental Fire.
Spiritual Advice - XIII Death. Nun, fish, 50. Change/Transformation. Scorpio.
Final Outcome - XIX The Sun. Resh, face which is not a head, 200. Regeneration. Sol.
710 (2*355, 71*5*2)
There are seven days and seven cards, and fifty two weeks and five cards in triplicities left. 150 Psalms in one year.

Last edited: