• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
I think I am going to look into Marquis Naberius and King Paimon. I think they would be beneficial to know, as well as Prince (?)Vassago. So, crafting petitions to do in the appropriate hour, if not day and hour. King Paimon would be excellent to try to reach in hour of Sol. But .. could Shem angels do the same or better? 72 Angels of Magick, Demons of Magick and other GoM books should be thoroughly reviewed and worked through.

A benefit from King Paimon: To improve reputation and standing in areas of commerce and industry.
A benefit from Marquis Naberius: To give you the power to be seen in a good light when your reputation has been damaged.
A benefit from King Purson: To bring fortune to a project that is close to your heart, at an important time of change.

But what are the monkey wrenches in the works? That is what to attack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Names: Paimon, Paimonia, Paymon
Legions: 100 or 200
Date: June 11-21; April 30-May 4; August 2-7
D/N: Diurnal
Direction: Northwest; West
Zodiac: Taurus 10-14; Gemini 20-30; Leo 10-14
Gematria: 186; 187
Element: Water; Air; Earth
Tarot: 6 of Disks/Pentacles; 10 of Swords
Color: Yellow, Red, White, Black, Dark Blue, Green
Subordinates: Basmijael, Kebersa, Astolit, Bebal, Abalam, Azael, Carahim, Hachamel, Agasaly, Eberon, Aglafys, Dison
Qlipha: Gashkelah (Primary) (Jupiter/Astaroth); Thagirion (Black Sun; Belfegore), Thaumiel (Neptune & Pluto/Moloch & Satan)
Planet: Black Sun (Primary), Sun (Primary), Jupiter (Almost Primary), Mars (Least Affiliated), Mercury, Neptune
Attributions: Mercury, Frankincense, Coltsfoot, Bindweed, Gum Arabic, Balm of Gilead, Gold

According to traditional demonography, Paimonia manifests after being preceded by a great orchestra. He is generally accompanied by two spirits: Beball/Bebal/Labal and Abalam/Abalim/Abali, both of whom are considered kings.

The traditional enn or summoning chant attributed to Paymon is “Linan Tasa Jedan Paimon.” The chant “Paymon, Labal, Abalam” is useful for conjuring him alongside his two attendants. “Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Paimonia” translates to “Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Paimonia,” and I use it to call him to me while presencing infernal-demonic (Qliphothic) energy.

King Paimon, from Jehannums writeup, is very very interesting to me personally.

Reaction score
Awards
Looking t a SANS poster on the CISO Mind Map, I have renewed respect for IT managers, as there is a lot more that goes on that they are personally responsible for. Management is never easy.

Reaction score
Awards
I think I am going to look into Marquis Naberius and King Paimon. I think they would be beneficial to know, as well as Prince (?)Vassago. So, crafting petitions to do in the appropriate hour, if not day and hour. King Paimon would be excellent to try to reach in hour of Sol.

But … could Shem angels do the same or better? 72 Angels of Magick, Demons of Magick and other GoM books should be thoroughly reviewed and worked through.

Reaction score
Awards
A benefit from King Paimon: To improve reputation and standing in areas of commerce and industry.
A benefit from Marquis Naberius: To give you the power to be seen in a good light when your reputation has been damaged.
A benefit from King Purson: To bring fortune to a project that is close to your heart, at an important time of change.

But what are the monkey wrenches in the works? That is what to attack.

Learn basic astrology and aspects. Know them by heart.

Reaction score
Awards
Writing petitions in demonic script to Naamah, Lucifer, Paimon and Naberius.

It seems all we on the LHP do is evoke, evoke, evoke. Okay, fine, I have a few tasks in mind for ones who wish to help me. Im not afraid to evoke, except for cases of death or full possession by an undesired entity. Whether folks like or dislike him, Koetting produced several valuable books, O.A.A. been one that I am going to use with Kingdoms of Flame potentially. We shall see if I can complete all 18 flames.

OTOH, quite pleased with results of the planetary hoodoo herbs ritual done, though I realize as I always do post-ritual, mistakes that need correction in future rituals and remark on ritual writeup the correction.
Now, who to petition first. Let’s take a look at my life:
15k in debt to roommate for past rent owed. Yes, I had a year and a half of trauma occur preventing me working anywhere.
Ruined professional reputation.
Possible ADD/ADHD and memory retention issues (weak link to attack)
Possible early signs of tar dive kynesia and dementia. (weak link to attack)
Lack of money for higher education and student loans owed up to 50k. (weak link to attack)
Due to pushed out of IT field, for eight years now, severely depleted skillset. (WL to attack)
Annhilated self-esteem/self-worth. (weak link to attack)
Feelings of inferiority and insecurity (weak link to attack)
Lack of money to richly live a humble life in a secure environment (weak link to attack)
Revolving door of employment due to within and without (weak link to attack the villain behind)
No relationships or possibilities, no children, no legacy.
Tormented and limited by several fears. (weak link to attack)Live in a Blood-rich crime riddled neighborhood among junkies, crackheads, and thugs.
So yeah, some changes need to occur. 50 per hour full time work is a good start.

Reaction score
Awards
Fell asleep before recital of Naamah, will invoke her this morning/today when I can.
Will do morning routine shortly, start new job today and already up drinking coffee.

Let’s spend a half hour browsing Demons of Magick for help. I thought of creating distinct, separate altars with a spirit seal designed like a reservation card for five star restaurant tables.
That way, it is defined, for offerings, notes, etc. A place of communication, offerings, and work.

In one of my regular ranting daydreams of how to effectively handle a delicate race and mental health situation, is to be courageous enough to speak to the leader and express, much like race, my brain biochemistry and reactions are not entirely in my control, theres nothing besides drugs I can do to change that issue. There is no way for any of us to erase the past, but to be better people in the present.

That might defuse it all.

As far as crime tackling goes, the defusing attempt hopefully is acceptable to the senses of the leader of the gang. It might not, and I may be beaten and or stabbed.

Anyway, on to skillset review. I must be honest about what is on my resume, if thrown into that particular OS or tool, can I effectively use it to its maximum capabilities on any situation? I must become a master of at least one major skill that is in present in demand, like puppet or chef or ansible or docker for example. I have time, I need to work on time management for one. I show up early to work to not be late. No calling off. This is an opportunity to slowly get myself out of debt while keeping up with the cost of living and might require a bankruptcy chapter 7.

So those are two links attacked.

Now. Which spirits can help me with my weak links? How do I not only have them resolved but full knowledge, understanding and wisdom in tackling it?

Reaction score
Awards
Worked for nearly two hours before the manager and I found out I hadn’t been cleared to work.
Nonetheless, scheduled for 7am tomorrow.
So, been back TCOB around my place and settling in to decide who to work with.

Working with seals and candles has been on my mind, so will look into that as well.
One thing Ive noticed about ritual candles is to try to be consistent or plan effectively.
For example, I had two chime altar candles (that are lit first and snuffed last), a spell candle and a birthday candle. The birthday candle was not the personal but the objective candle which burned out first as planned. From there the personal candle was charged with the same intention. So that one was snuffed second, then the altar candles.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: XXI The World/Universe. Tav, seal/mark/cross/covenant. 32nd path. Malkuth-Yesod. Saturn/Earth. Cosmic Consciousness.

Reaction score
Awards
Many days since Ive graced the WF halls but been monitoring the site.
So, time to get down to it.
I have four primary daily tasks:
Neophyte Formula ( soon to transition to Zelator Formula) and side readings.
A daily candle ritual per Rivas selections, in order whether or not I have materials.
Invocation of Naamah for teaching and aid in the material world.
Homemade rituals and repeat testing; work throughs of currently two books, soon to be four (as
well as required side reading and writing, and drawing projects).
Thats enough to keep me busy, but must hustle on it all, since there is a lot for me to learn.
Approaching Zelator, there will be pretty much the same stuff, but more visualization exercises, geomancy, basic natal astrology, and basic alchemy. There is little occurring astral-wise, that comes in Theoricus.
Mundane:
Roommate needs to have a sit-down with me. I haven’t had many hours this week, but expect Friday onward to be full time. I still have &-11 on a very probationary basis right now, if I haven’t already been fired.
I have little cash.
I do have five lottery tickets I haven’t yet checked, optimistic one turns up.
I do have a job. I was very very slow and one terminal was out of order, so I stocked the cooler and faced the cooler and sales floor a bit, helped clean, wiped windows, helped customers, but after three hours was okayed to takeoff due to business volume.
I do have a place to live, though that is at risk due to money and jobs.
Right now I make enough to full time pay bills onetime and pay back rent down. I also get benefits with this job, so thats a plus.
So, I take the good with the bad.
May have to drop back a bit from this approach.
Did morning adoration per Liber Resh Vel Helios with Theoricus sign
Did Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with a new method of visualizing it
Did Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking with Virgo sealing it
Did Qabbalistic Cross Ritual with a new method of visualizing it
Eyes open entire time, same effect. Vibrated strongly during LRP.

I have four primary texts to work with, well, here is the entire list of what I have in hardcover:
Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self Transformation (on loan to ex girlfriend/friend)
The Golden Dawn, 7th Ed.
Hoodoo Herbal
Magic of the Celtic Otherworld
Druid Power
Wild Magick
The Book of Spirit Communications

So, my approach is hands on, eclectic, scientific. If the results do not appear or are weak or unrelated, then I may not put it in the Blue Book.
Then again, I have to consider the Neophyte Formula, its approach, its results. Non measurable except perhaps on a personal psychiatric review, and honest patient who has a high happiness rating.

Reaction score
Awards
I realize that my Hoodoo approach, like everything else was rushed into without first reading and understanding, or the herbs would have been prayed over and sprinkled with whiskey and perhaps put on a candle with oil, in order to wake the herbs and let them do their job, by extensive frenzy prayer over the herbs/dressed candle first.

Reaction score
Awards
I realize that my Hoodoo approach, like everything else was rushed into without first reading and understanding, or the herbs would have been prayed over and sprinkled with whiskey and perhaps put on a candle with oil, in order to wake the herbs and let them do their job, by extensive frenzy prayer over the herbs/dressed candle first.
Lit Frankincense and copious smoke initially rolled out, and then played with my attention.
I shook my rattle in six fourfold shoes, the middle in my head vibrating loudly the Hebrew letters YHVH ADNY AHYH AGLA.

Feel much calmer and had an art idea or two.

Reaction score
Awards
My journal here is not complete(there is a journal as well on The Occult Mirror, and old ones on BALG, under Fuego and nightside), Ive had a few late twists and turns to my path out of sheer material need.
Unfortunately I am heavily afflicted. By whom or what I do not know.
Whatever the case, onward and forward without fear and having full understanding.

Reaction score
Awards
Shifting to Visonary Magic and correspondences as an approach to magic, particularly low/candle magic. Am going to explore using planetary tables under candles and the seal of the archangel as the visionary approach within ritual.
Going to solidify my personal beliefs, no matter the name I focus on the qualities of the source. That source I follow.

Reaction score
Awards
Shifting to Visonary Magic and correspondences as an approach to magic, particularly low/candle magic. Am going to explore using planetary tables under candles and the seal of the archangel as the visionary approach within ritual.
Going to solidify my personal beliefs, no matter the name I focus on the qualities of the source. That source I follow.
This shift will occur after I complete Christopher and Regardie. I am still bound to finish these to the best of my ability and there reasess my path and conditions. I have to remember that I am still a Neophyte, in my stage of work-through on the book. All writing assignments and readings must be done in one month. Then the shift to Zelator begins in January. After May, in June Theoricus begins. And so on. Philosophus, like Neophyte, may take a year to successfully complete to be an Adept (ZAM).

Card of the Day: XIX The Sun. Sol. Tiphareth. Resh, face which is not a head, 200. Regeneration, healing, new day/generation. Beauty.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You should check out Ophiels Art of Creative Visualisation book sometime. His books were ahaed of his time and never been surpassed if you ask me

Reaction score
Awards
Need to leave soon to pick up prescriptions. May very carefully and quickly dunk Pandora in a readied soap water bath in the bathtub with bathroom door closed, and a towel, washcloth and comb and brush at the ready.
After I get home will do a Break An Addiction ritual for my neighbor who told me he has done bad things with money he has made. Im thinking he is referring to an addiction.

ARREST ALCOHOLISM
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (ACACIA OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (ACACIA OIL).
ST JUDE INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (MARS OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (PURPLE, FRANKINCENSE OIL).
Affirmation: I admit that alcohol is causing a problem in my life, and I need help to overcome this addiction. I believe that a Higher power can help me to choose not to drink this day.

GET HELP WITH ANY PROBLEM
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (ALL PURPOSE OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (ALL PURPOSE OIL).
L PERSONAL CANDLE (SUN OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BLUE, ST CIPRIANO OIL).
Affirmation: God be praised, for He, to believing souls, gives light in darkness and comfort in despair.

KEEP A LOVER FAITHFUL
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (BLESSING OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (BLESSING OIL).
FIRE OF PASSION INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (VENUS OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (RED, MIDNIGHT OIL).
Affirmation: May the one I love be true, and remain by my side in fidelity and with loyalty.

MAKE A GOOD DECISION
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (TEN COMMANDMENTS OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (TEN COMMANDMENTS OIL).
THREE KINGS INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (SUN OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BROWN, KING SOLOMON OIL).
Affirmation: I know that God will guide me to see the best way to come to the best determination for his presence is with me always.

OVERCOME A BAD HABIT
ST MICHAEL INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (SUN OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (ORANGE, ST PETER OIL).
Affirmation: Take away my appetite for those nourishments which are injurious to my body, mind, or soul, and with thy assistance, I will overcome the temptations put before me this day.

OVERCOME A BAD INFLUENCE
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (CONJURE OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (CONJURE OIL).
DRIVE AWAY EVIL INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (JUPITER OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BROWN, MYRRH OIL).
Affirmation: Grant me the strength to resist that power which is injurious to my well being and future progress.

QUIET ONES NERVES
JERUSALEM INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (JUPITER OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BLUE, LILY OF THE VALLEY OIL).
Affirmation: Be with me and comfort me with thy presence. Be my friend and refresh my soul. Let the tranquility of thy Spirit enter my being, so that I may spend this day in peace, calm and serene.

RELIEVE GUILT
ST MICHAEL INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (SUN OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (ORANGE, NEW LIFE OIL).
Affirmation: Take from me this venom of guilt for I know it defiles and consumes my conscience for no good or healthy purpose. Whatever my sins or faults have been, they are past and I go forward with assurance of God’s forgiveness and His love.

REMOVE THE NEED FOR NARCOTICS OR DRUGS
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (HOLY TRINITY OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (HOLY TRINITY OIL).
L PERSONAL CANDLE (MARS OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (RED, FRANKINCENSE OIL).
Affirmation: Take from me the obsession for that which is destroying me. Let me understand that comfort, courage, confidence and joy come from within myself, and cannot be found by taking into my body any unhealthful substance.

REUNITE SEPERATED LOVERS
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (FRANKINCENSE OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (FRANKINCENSE OIL).
DRAW BACK INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (MOON OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (RED, ADAM & EVE OIL).
Affirmation: Bring together those who love each other and have gone astray.

SETTLE A DISTURBED CONDITION
WHITE L ALTAR CANDLE (HOLY OIL) WHITE R ALTAR CANDLE (HOLY OIL).
LAVENDER INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (JUPITER OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BROWN, PATCHOULI OIL).
Affirmation: Bring to this place that happy natural state of peace, with quiet and tranquility permeating all those involved in this unsettled matter.

STOP OVEREATING OR DRINKING
SPIRIT INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (MARS OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (BROWN, WILL POWER OIL).
Affirmation: I am powerless over every other thing except myself, and with Gods help and my belief in my own power, I will control my mouth so that I eat and drink only that which is good for my body and in quantities only sufficient for my needs.

STOP UNFAITHFULNESS
BLACK L ALTAR CANDLE (BLESSING OIL) BLACK R ALTAR CANDLE (BLESSING OIL).
INDIA BOQUET INCENSE IN CENTER
L PERSONAL CANDLE (SATURN OIL) R OBJECTIVE CANDLE (PURPLE, TAME OIL).
Affirmation: Cause this weakness of the spirit to be taken away and replace with a desire for home and harmony and fidelity with love.

This ought to be a good combination for a ritual for my neighbor to help him with his problems, since he asked me to pray for him, he invited me to pray for him so that I will do.

Reaction score
Awards
Went out for a smoke. Encountered the “baddie” who is not on a substance and normal again, but still fiending. Going to use the rituals above on both they and my neighbor.

Got fronted ten bucks worth of weed from baddie, and another friend passed by and handed a ten to me, and I handed it right to them clearing my debt. Walked with them up to the gas station and bought two value pack smokes (Basic 100s) and got charged for one pack.

Found out I have 50 something to my name.

Thank you Naamah, Tzedek, Tzadkiel and El.

Reaction score
Awards
Went downtown, picked up prescriptions, visited the Peoples Food Co-op and noticed they sell some of the oils Im looking for and have an extensive bulk herbs and spices area. Now I need to hit them the week after I pay my bills. Came back home, noticed the place reeks of kitty, so she gets a bath tonight.

Researching odd incense and oils recipes, found a recipe for St Jude's Miracle oil, and this:
Its a series on planetary incenses and oils.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!