• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
The sheltered house of instruction

The Second Path is that of the Illuminating Intelligence it is the Crown of Creation, the Splendor of the Unity, equaling it, and it is exalted above every bead, and named by the Kabbalists the Second Glory.

The Eighth Path is called Absolute or Perfect, because it is the means of the primordial, which has no root by which it can cleave, nor rest, except in the hidden places Of GEDULAH. Magnificence, which emanate from its own proper essence.

The Ninth Path is the Pure intelligence so called because it purifies the Numerations, it proves and corrects the designing of their representation, and disposes their unity with which they are combined without diminution or division.​

Reaction score
Awards
Ritual is done. Was so powerful I nearly dropped a couple times. May not even need Jupiter hour repeat.

Reaction score
Awards
Objective - for all to be educated fully. And for all to prosper in all they do.

After a bit more of Kuriakos, will return with Christopher, Regardie, Clark and Fortune, at least five pages each. Perhaps even Waite can chime in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Mental note: Pot pipe between salt dish and herb bowl was stable 100% as an incense holder. Find a way to use this solution more often and stability without being held between two heavy objects.

Reaction score
Awards
I am pleased that the recycled tealight tins and putty held up well with different sized candles used in the last ritual - two black chime candles, one orange spell candle, one blue birthday candle. The b-day candle burned the quickest obviously, I burned the spell candle down to a nub as well, but only 1/2 of the black chime candles burned down before being put out at end of ritual.

Morning routine shortly.

Reaction score
Awards
Prayed for a friend in danger.

Morning Neophyte Formula:
Donned rosary necklace and grabbed wand, held to invoke
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign (wand held with left)
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Invoking Earth (Virgo) with ADONAI Ha ARETZ, ADONAI and Neophyte signs
S: Neophyte signs
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
N: Ten-Point/Direction TA Adoration
Replaced wand on altar.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day (2nd day in a row): III The Empress. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. Daleth, door, 4. Creative Imagination-Power. A product or multiplication.

From Spher Yetzirah:
The Fourth Path is named Measuring, Cohesive, or Receptacular; and is so called because it contains all the holy powers, and from it emanate all the spiritual virtues with the most exalted essences: they emanate one from the other by the power of the primordial emanation (The Highest Crown), blessed be it.

Reaction score
Awards
Scraped herbs and spices out of altar bowl and placed in lidded containers with Mercury and Jupiter symbols in Orange and Blue on lids. Two containers, ~3-4 oz.

Filed three sticks of frankincenses and made about a gram of powdered frankincense.

I figure I will dress candles lightly with some of these, as well as thyme, oregano, basil, etc.

Reaction score
Awards
No work done today. Have coffee, dont work til 5pm tomorrow, so taking my time reading Kuriakos and Buckland on Clairs.

Reaction score
Awards
I all of a sudden felt apprehensive and fearful, so first grabbed my bag of stones and held them grounding myself. I then grabbed my medicine bag and Jupiter bag chained to an ox-goad, and my bag of cards.

I did the Flame in the Heart exercise first heart, then upper trunk, arms, hands, head.

Random card draw: XVIII. The Moon. Qoph, back of head, 100. Malkuth-Netzach. Organization. Pisces. Vulnerability, mystery, eternity.

Reaction score
Awards
Sun
Sun
Scorpio
10°46’ Sco

Moon
Moon
Pisces
6°13’ Pis

Mercury
Mercury
Scorpio
7°20’ Sco

Venus
Venus
Scorpio
13°39’ Sco

Mars 25°30’ Gem R

Jupiter 29°31’ Pis R

Saturn 18°41’ Aqu

Uranus 17°09’ Tau R

Neptune 22°54’ Pis R

Pluto 26°16’ Cap

Node (M) 13°18’ Tau R

Node (T) 13°24’ Tau R

Lilith (M) 22°34’ Can

Chiron 13°00’ Ari R

Interesting that Pisces, The Moon was the random draw.

Reaction score
Awards
Studied Chapters 5-12 of Kuriakos. Unfortunately not a lot of notes to take. Will study that and Buckland at work.
Attempted Clairvoyance.

Card of the Day: II The High Priestess. Luna. Gimel, camel, 3. Tiphareth to Kether. Subconsciousness.
Luna currently in Pisces.

With Wand did:
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios midnight adoration with Zelator sign,
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (Taurus for a nice Spring day)
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign.
Placed wand back on altar bowl.

Reaction score
Awards
Switching gears to the mundane, a Sagittarius friend wants to meet for coffee, I have to work 5-11, and have to get going on a bulletproof install plan for setup of a Debian server, and secure it while it is already on the internet, this means it has to be as precise as possible given my knowledge of the cloud. Then multimedia app installs. So will be busy for a bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Got at least first steps down, some will have to wait and see due to package dependencies for the software, even from scanning repositories. Then the rest of security precautions and then app installs, then penetration test, audit the server, and penitent again til clean. Backup of server and client handoff. Bill rest as sysadmin pay (tech support 20 per hour, sysadmin 40 per hour).

Had idea of switching gears and doing a Jupiter ritual every day as well as a lunar and solar ritual every weekend. On altar replace Jupiter bag on altar, remove bowl unless doing ritual work with herbs. Charge bag and stones or oils and store safely.

Need to do a candle ritual every day with appropriate invocations for the day of the week and any followup rituals after that, as a path to devotion at least to the Seven Ancients.

Finally, though of using liquor chest as altar. Thinner but longer, and has a two shelf tier for item storage. Then it can be moved to any wall where a working will take place for that element direction. Currently my altar is a wooden silverware chest with a covering and items with magnetic pad to draw energy into items; and faces north.

Reaction score
Awards
My Sagittarius friend picked me up, only to also see his younger Virgo brother with him, we went out for coffee, and talked and laughed quite a bit.
I gave them one of my jars of Mercury:Jupiter herbs and told him to pinch sprinkle a bit on votives or tea lights and think of prosperity and learning.

Let off work early.
A jovial day you might say.

Ive also been fired, so I think I will take the Speedway Manager up on his offer. Four more per hour than I currently make/made. Or. Take the cooking route. Or both.

Reaction score
Awards
Did Midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios aodration with Zelator sign, and Morning adoration with Theoricus sign.

Card of the Day: The Chariot. Cheth, fence, enclosure, 8. Binah to Geburah. Will.

Reaction score
Awards
Alright, I guess I scour the DOD and NSA sites for tech docs and get to work full time with cyber security techniques on my non networkable linux laptop. Scripting in python at least is a possibility and porting the scripts via usb up to a vis server.
Fine. Let’s do this whoever you are…
Perhaps I should consider moving back to Virginia.

Reaction score
Awards
What are my steps in preventing future attacks, nd who might these folks be:
Split hexagram spread, but viewing it linear and by astrology or elements.
GSI: V The Hierophant. Taurus. Religious involvement through the priesthood. Commanding things be so.
LSI: XX Judgement, the path of element Fire. End times and renewal.
SA: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Strongman holds his ground prepared for war.
This concludes the actor.
This is now the set stage for future:
UD: IV The Emperor. Aries. Fiery leader, fire action, all seeing and prepared.
CD: VI The Lovers. Gemini. A possible jilted ex lover involved. Add air to fire.
PA: XI Lust. Leo. Use the jilted lover.
FO: IX The Hermit. Virgo. A wise old man who uses Law of Response. Earth, ground the fire and use earth and water. Water fluidity, earth standing your ground.

Looking on top of deck: XXI The World. Saturn. Earth.

Reaction score
Awards
Time Management:
60 hours per week:
20 hours per week mundane working job
20 hours per week cyber security studies
20 hours per week magick studies and ritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.