• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Spent most of day reading Kuriakos and Buckland, and commenting on both.
I still have yet to do a ritual, which should be 10pm EST. When Im doing it anyway. Will include solar adorations, as I have not done them since morning. bring to be more on time however.
Need strict time management, as hours are cut back to six hours a day, giving me two extra hours, each day of the week. That is ten hours in ritual and or meditation.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day drawn under YHVH: V The Hierophant. Taurus. Vav, nail, 6. Chesed-Chokmah.

Reaction score
Awards
No work done today. I messed up and fell asleep. Now time constraints are too much.

Reaction score
Awards
If things for me do not snap back into place to my liking immediately, then I an going LHP to personally assure they do.

Reaction score
Awards
And now a word from King Bael ... we are kings of our lives, and as such, it is our responsibility to govern our lives properly and so on.
This got me thinking, a phrase from Behmoth-X tripped me up a year ago when I had been following him, "Rule your kingdom, let the city burn".
It makes sense now. None of us are automatically kings however, even as king of our life. Presidents .. that might .. or Knights ... might be the entry level way in.

Reaction score
Awards
Letting the winds of destiny and fate guide you seems to be quite dangerous to me. The more I govern myself and my kingdom/outer courtyard, the better off I am.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so Im done with society and people in general, but must according to being able to survive, must live in a crappy overpriced city thats gentrified.
The hipsters that were gentrified saved a nearby city, and I potentially might move and live among the hipsters that are largely pagan there.
Less pricey rent equals shittier apartments true … but there still is capability for life.

I have an annoying family related to bloods living below me that are not friendly and all the children have anger and behavioral issues. The parents obviously support it.
Add to that crackheads and the like roaming and introducing noise. Point is, the living conditions are unbearable. And not good for good magic.

Location, location, location.

If I were on SSDI, I would rent a home in the country and get a shotgun.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, I fell behind this weekend due to exhaustion, but picking back up on this tonight, especially since no ritual will be done tonight.

Reaction score
Awards
Got off my melancholy ass, realizing they won't do themselves:
N: Full cycle Midnight to Midnight+Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios adiorations with grade signs
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E: QC/LBRP/QC
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Ten Point-Direction TA adoration with neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: III The Empress. Venus. Binah-Chokmah. Daleth, door, 4. Multiplication or product by number; creative imagination and power. The Mother Goddess.

Reaction score
Awards
Went up to the store earlier, and talked with the guy running the register who lives in my building. He asked me how much I was making, told him 10 per hour, he told me he could give me 14 per hour. Perhaps the mojo bag was that powerful.

Reaction score
Awards
In honor of the Empress, Daleth:
The Fourth Path is named Measuring, Cohesive, or Receptacular; and is so called because it contains all the holy powers, and from it emanate all the spiritual virtues with the most exalted essences: they emanate one from the other by the power of the primordial emanation (The Highest Crown), blessed be it.

Reaction score
Awards
It just struck me that the exchange with the manager at Speedway occurred during the Venus hour. Yay Daleth and Kaph!

Reaction score
Awards
It’s hard to quantify what I wish to do these days, partially technology, partially not. May look into entry level Business Analyst roles and bone up on SQL commands. Research is what I want to do. Some programming or scripting involved. Setting up new servers and auditing them. Setting up network devices. Creating the web servers and configuring them. Very small time spent on security needs. This should fetch 40-80 per hour.

Reaction score
Awards
One hour to ritual. Unpolished, and raw. I suppose thats for the best rather than an emotionless ritual lacking in desire that is well-rehearsed.
Was going to speak Psalms 51, possibly 91 and 16 for temple purification.
Read 50, and that is a powerful Psalm in itself requiring Psalms 51 and 52 as the purification and contrast.

On to ritual shortly. Altar faces North as I am not yet Theoricus.

It is also the direction that corresponds to Malkuth of Assiah via Saturn. Involves invoking Earth, Mercury and Jupiter by pattern and invocation.

End result: All will learn something new, and have gaps of knowledge filled in, particularly students; all will prosper in whatsoever they do in all ways.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
The ritual involves a powder hand crushed containing several "cool" or "hot" herbs and spices from Hoodoo Herbal descriptions.
It was crushed between two bowls while simultaneously mixing. This was done during a four day spree of Card of the Day XIV Art.

Reaction score
Awards
Expanded Split-Hexagram spread from Card of the Day (Empress). Spread is from Chapter one of Modern Magick.
Thoth deck, Split Hexagram spread, reading for the day:

Greater Spiritual Influence: III The Empress. Daleth, door, 4. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. Creative Power-Imagination.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIV Art (Temperance). Samekh, leg/prop, 60. Sagittarius. Yesod to Tiphareth. Moderation of energy.
Spiritual Advice: IV The Emperor. Heh, window, 5. Aries. Chokmah to Tiphareth. Oder, sight, management/governance.

Final Outcome: IX The Hermit. Virgo. Chesed to Tiphareth. Law of Response. Isolation, help or guidance from divine.

Practical Advice: XVIII The Moon. Qoph, back of head, 100. Pisces. Malkuth to Netzach. Organization/vulnerability.
Conscious Desires: V The Hierophant. Vav, nail, 6. Taurus. Chokmah to Chesed. Sound/hearing. Law of Vibration.
Unconscious Desires: XIII Death. Nun, fish, 50. Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth. Change/transformation.

Top of Deck: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Binah to Tiphareth. Discernment, Law of Gender.

Reaction score
Awards
SPLIT HEXAGRAM SPREAD - Thoth deck. Dealt under name of SAHDDAI EL CHAI.
What can I do to ensure my ritual is a success?
Greater Spiritual Influence: XI Lust. Leo. Teth, serpent, 30. Geburah to Chesed. Serpent force/kundalini, desire. Law of Suggestion.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIX The Sun. Sol. Resh, face that is not a head, 200. Hod to Yesod. Regeneration, wholeness, Sol of your universe.
Spiritual Advice: I The Magus. Mercury. Beth, house, 2. Focused Concentration. Binah to Kether.
Unconscious Desires: III The Empress. Venus. Daleth, door, 4. Binah to Chokmah. Creative Power-Imagination.
Conscious Desires: X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Kaph, fist, 20.Netzach to Chesed. Cause and Effect.
Practical Advice: VIII Adjustment (Justice). Libra. Lamed, ox goad/whip/instruction, 10. Action-Work-Karma.
Final Outcome: VII. The Chariot. Cancer. Binah to Geburah. Cheth, enclosure, 8. Will.

Gematria Total: 284, by reduction 5, mediation.

Looking on: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Zayin, sword, 7. Binah to Tiphareth. Law of gender. Discernment.

Reaction score
Awards
Recitation of ritual including affirmations, while charging stones and herb bags which will be on altar.

Need to completely clean, clear and dress my bed, with a vacuum to get crumbs etc off if any, and place a dream journal and working pen on a blank page next to my pillow.

Tested anchors taking staircase down from 30 to 1 and tripped at 10, into trance.
Opened eyes slowly still in trance and reaffirmed I was in trance.
Fumbled for reverse anchor, shut eyes and came out of trance immediately.

Mercury hour and working starts in 30 minutes. Yes, finally.

Reviewed divination results for points to remember. I, VIII, VII; Beth-Lamed-Cheth House of instruction sheltered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.