• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
What went in between two blue bowls, in order to pestle-mortar grind the ingredients to a fine powder:
Set on Blue magnetic vinyl tray cover with EL Jupiter tin talisman.

Allspice
Basil
Bay Leaves
Celery Powder
Chamomile
Cinnamon Powder
Cloves
Eucalyptus
Frankincense
Garlic
Ginger
Lavender
Lemongrass
Lemon peel
Mint
Nutmeg
Oregano
Patchouli
Thyme
Wintergreen

Lay each in an abundant layer. Double the amount of cloves in order to have a fine layer as well. Layer each on top of each other, mix and grind until a fine powder is left. Pray over the herbs to consecrate, place in blue felt bag along with the El talisman.

Reaction score
Awards
Excluding the actual temple purification clauses and affirmations, I wrote all of that.

Made a cannabis distillate oil earlier today, need to siphon off in lidded containers for two ounce liquid each. Either that or use as basis for Pain Relieving Balm for the Homeless. Need lots of Shea Butter as well as Sunflower oil however.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: I The Magus.
Mercury. Beth. House. 2. Focused concentration, self-consciousness.

The Twelfth Path is the Intelligence of Transparency, because it is that species of Magnificence., called CHAZCHAZIT, which is named the place whence issues the vision of those seeing in apparitions. (That is, the prophecies by seers in a vision.)

Reaction score
Awards
Becoming a Living God was a thing while in Ancient Egypt.
There are three "spirits" so to speak - three lifestreams rather, where unity is to be found:
"the Neteru (gods or divine principles), the akhiu (spirits in nature, including the elevated souls of the deceased), and the ankhiu (living human beings)."
Several texts and modern scholars have found keys to deciphering the hieroglyphs, which tell a person how to become divine while on earth, and to also prepare yourself for passing over to the other side where the heart is weighed against a feather.
"The Book of Going Forth by Day, The Pyramid Texts, The Coffin Texts, and the many detailed works on medicine, astronomy, and cosmology that gradually came to light."
"And within the literature itself are found explicit instructions to the living on reciting the spells and hymns, observing the sacred times, and performing the rites for attaining divine status while on Earth.
The praxis that is herein presented fulfills that aim. It contains all the essential elements required to comprise an effective spiritual technology-objectives, doc trines, rituals, and organization-as expressed by the Egyptians themselves."
"Whether this approach was passed down from an unknown, prehistorical source or was developed over time is not our concern here. However, it was believed by the Egyptians that their sacred tradition descended from ancient time, a beginning called sep tepi, "the first occasion," when all life existed consciously, harmoniously, and undivided. The return to this moment, in temple and tomb, formed the core of all ritual acts. In doing this, the experience of unity, order, and limitless perception could be regained by the soul."
"I am also pleased to provide a restoration of two ancient rituals. The Book of Breathings is derived from a translation by Mark Smith, published in 1993 by the Griffith Institute, and The Book of Hours is adapted from a monograph by R. 0. Faulkner, published by the journal of Egyptian Archeology in 1954.
The ancient Egyptians called their writing medu neter, "divine words." Unfortunately, little is known of the pronunciation of ancient Egyptian, and in this realm we are truly limited. Hieroglyphic language is consonantal, the vowels not being known with certainty. Words that were transliterated 100 years ago by the early egyptologists have been considerably refined with more sophisticated linguistic techniques, such as comparing the sounds of existing languages related to or derived from ancient Egyptian and assigning those sounds to the hieroglyphs. However, the newer transliterations can be confusing to the layperson; i.e., the letterj designates the sound of "ee," formerly indicated by y. And so to provide a workable use of the ancient idiom, I have rendered Egyptian words in a manner that will allow the practitioner a viable re-creation of the spells and invocations."
On to Chapter one.

Reaction score
Awards
Still slugging through chapter one. Taking a break. Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt is quite a read, I bet with a book like Circle of Isisi could make working with Egyptian energies and rites quite powerful.

Considering a tarot spread I asked, and considering the results.

Reaction score
Awards
Powers, Principles and Functions were attributed to Gods and divine words. By utterance of these words and accompanied by one or more principles, such as gestures, could enact physical and divine change to their beliefs. Unity of physical and divine was one primary belief of the ancient Egyptians. Sound, likewise is a principle upon which things manifest. Hu means utterance. Ma, Ra, and other names are vibrated according to vowel sounds of different notes.

Reaction score
Awards
Got through chapter one, even though I skipped portions, so will reread when home and settled in after work.
It really is a fascinating book, and far too much info in it to really do it justice by posting. I will try to take notes. Then perhaps summarize.
Same with other readings.

Reaction score
Awards
Split Hexagram Spread (see Modern Magick by Kraig, chapter One)
Thoth deck
"What will the outcome of my herbal business?"
Greater Spiritual Influence: XII The Hanged Man. Water. Mem, water, 40. Geburah-Hod. Reversal.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: VIII Adjustment. Libra. Lamed, ox goad/whip/instruction, 30. Tiphareth-Geburah. Action-Work-Equilibrium.
Spiritual Advice: XVII The Star. Aquarius. Tzaddi, fishhook, 90. Yesod-Netzach. Meditation.
Unconscious Desires: XV The Devil. Capricorn. Ayin, eye/fountain, 70. Hod-Tiphareth. Material Bondage.
Conscious Desires: IX The Hermit. Virgo. Yod, hand, 10. Tiphareth-Chesed. Law of Response.
Practical Advice: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Cheth, fence/enclosure, 8. Geburah-Binah. Will.
Final Outcome: I The Magus. Mercury. Beth, house, 2. Kether-Binah. Self-consciousness, focused concentration.

Top of Deck: XIII Death. Scorpio. Nun, fish, 50. Change/Transformation.
Bottom of Deck: The Lovers. Gemini. Zayin, sword, 7. Discernment, Law of Gender.

Reaction score
Awards
It’s been a while, I feel like a zombified soldier that’s been living on fumes and the grace of God to stay alive through combat.
Sleep … excellent sleep … in a safe, trusted area to me, is exactly what I need.
Or Melatonin and Magnesium.
I need serious change in my life and in my favor, that im aware of and can grasp and hold onto. Where and how shall this come about. Im hoping the ritual will help.
I feel like the class dunce sometimes, or that I dont actually know what Im doing, that Im the clueless one – the one that has to be an example. Fuck that though, there are certain fundamental universal principles that work. We just have to understand them correctly.
Im still waking and had a fucked up night at work last night, so bear with me.

Reaction score
Awards
It’s been a while, I feel like a zombified soldier that’s been living on fumes and the grace of God to stay alive through combat.
Sleep … excellent sleep … in a safe, trusted area to me, is exactly what I need.
Or Melatonin and Magnesium.
I need serious change in my life and in my favor, that im aware of and can grasp and hold onto. Where and how shall this come about. Im hoping the ritual will help.
I feel like the class dunce sometimes, or that I dont actually know what Im doing, that Im the clueless one – the one that has to be an example. Fuck that though, there are certain fundamental universal principles that work. We just have to understand them correctly.
Im still waking and had a fucked up night at work last night, so bear with me.
Friday 10-28-2022 (10+10+6=26=8) Haniel. Venus. Green.
Sleep/Dreams: Poor sleep. None recalled, though aware I did. Sleep too soundly and awake too quickly to commonly recall my dreams. Since I sometimes stay awake through taking my Seroquel and Abilify, I may try to use that asa a way of trance and getting visions. Along with Mullein, that may be a trick.
Moon/Transits: 11.9% Waxing Crescent in Sagittarius, First Quarter Nov 1 in Capricorn.
Weather: Cold, Windy.
Diet: None yet aside from coffee and early morning can of corn.
Exercise: None yet. Will do basic punches, kicks and rolls from To Shin Do handout and a visible target for punches/kicks. Will roll front, backward, and sideways from standing to standing if possible with room. Rolls will strengthen abdominal muscles and breath control, raising Qi. Punches will workout and strengthen arms through resistance training in punches (pulling punches). Kicks will workout and strangthen legs, feet, and hips. Generl posture will help back and spine. Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong needs to be started.
Mood: Fair
Mental Notes: Miserable, dissatisfied with my life.
Physical notes: Feet/Leg/Back pain. Again could be psychic attack on weakest links.
Adorations:
Morning Lord of the Universe adoration. Sign of Enterer and sign of silence.
Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs and loud vibration.
Rituals:
QC - Visualized standing on rotating earth amidst stars.
Earth Banishing LRP done, with full visualization eyes closed of flaming pentagrams, and colored angel robes, followed up with closing QC. Divine names intoned and vibrated, with cherubic signs drawn in center of pentagrams.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 5°03’ Sco
Moon
Moon 15°03’ Sag
Mercury
Mercury 27°49’ Lib
Venus
Venus 6°29’ Sco
Mars
Mars 25°35’ Gem
Jupiter
Jupiter 29°58’ Pis R
Saturn
Saturn 18°36’ Aqu
Uranus
Uranus 17°23’ Tau R
Neptune
Neptune 23°00’ Pis R
Pluto
Pluto 26°12’ Cap

Card of the Day: XVI The Tower. Mars. Peh, Mouth, 80. Hod-Netzach.
Card associations with today:
Luna in Sagittarius - 9 of Wands, Bune, Volac, Yirthiel, Sahiah.
Sun in Scorpio - 6 of Cups, Aim, Oriax, Nelokhiel, Yeyehel.
Venus in Scorpio - 7 of Cups, Naberius, Vapula, Melchel, Chehaviah.
Jupiter in Pisces - 9 of Cups, Marchosias, Dantalion, Saliah, Aariel.

Reaction score
Awards
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E: Lord of the Universe Adoration
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing
(Note: Could not visualize but carried through)
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
S: Ten Point/Direction TA Adoration
W: Middle Pillar Ritual (visualized being an atom with energy flows within and without)

Reaction score
Awards
So open myself to other forms of magick. I guess if I went the demonic or qlippothic route, things may change. I will keep an open mind, and an open heart. I realize and see things differently now spirit wise.

Reaction score
Awards
I believe my dissatisfaction comes from not doing what I say I will do, it is a flaw in the chain of integrity.
However, sometimes the preparation for a ritual is in itself the ritual, as it is being devised and ordered and stated under muttered breath waiting out the words. I often have a candle and or incense lit, so I believe that at least on my eastern altar that there is fuel for the fire.
So, I will do what must be done, and do it well.

Reaction score
Awards
Kuriakos, A Complete Course in Magick, Chapters 1-4 today. Write out notes.
Buckland, Book of Spirit Communications, Chaps 1-2, 9 today. Take notes.

Reaction score
Awards
Started reading, fell asleep reading. Had a dream. No recall other than my boss phoning me ten minutes after I was supposed to be to work, involved him picking me up, and working a crazy night as always, sometimes the real crazies stop through. A friend picked me up, dropped me off at home, fed the kitty, now listening to Type O Negative, Christian Woman.
I guess back to reading.

Reaction score
Awards
Sitting here thinking that should've been me.
I should've gone through the qlippoth and improved my life.
I should've been the one.
I should be the one that gets respect from others.
I can go on. F*****g believe it,
Hell cannot bt worse than my life. LHP it is.

Reaction score
Awards
Now. For an entry way into it, Luciferian or Satanism, or is there another way that doesn’t involve buying a bunch of crap? That is what I should investigate.
I will finish things for the pure sake of pure integrity, but poverty and stress suck ass, and life is taking forever. If Im cursed, wtf am I waiting for? Another point to investigate.
I dont want to be a clown for others any longer. I want those clowns in a very particular way every day of their lives.

Reaction score
Awards
So what are you gonna do about it Whitey? (Leave it to Beaver character)
You think they’ll just hand it over to you?
Why should jumping hoops be any different with them?
What you doin about it cracker?
Take the bull…goat by the horns already.

Reaction score
Awards
Sitting here thinking about opposites that share an excruciating link.
I hate my life. I hate douchebags who lord their wealth, their status, their possessions, their trophy significant other, their education, etc over me.
We are not the same. So what is this excruciating link? There is none, And that is what is driving me up a wall. Perhaps human spirits are trying to make me laugh. Its not working. So. So, what am I gonna do about it?
While I have spent years sleeping and working, Ive been barred from getting above the poverty line.
Meanwhile, these douchebags dont worry about a thing.
I have no clue on this riddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.