• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Added A Complete Course in Magick as the book I will be reading, doing, and discussing. This actually fits in nicely with the other journal on Spirit Communications, as it touches on trance in one chapter of the first half of the book. Trance and Chakras in fact. Add Middle Pillar and bidirectional flow.

Reaction score
Awards
Reviewed current planets.
Sun, Moon, Venus in Scorpio.
Mercury in Libra
Jupiter in Aries
Saturn in Aquarius
Mars in Gemini

Current Hour: Mars (13 min left)
Next Hour: Sol

Reaction score
Awards
Current Reading List:
A Complete Course In Magick
Buckland Book of Spirit Communications
Candle Magick: A Spellbook For Good and Evil
Hoodoo Herbal, A Complete Guide to Herbal Medicines
Kaballah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation
The Golden Dawn 7th Ed
The Tree of Life
The Mystical Qabalah
Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt

Lit Seven Archangels incense
Set red pillar before me to the side of the smoke
Invoked Mars
Invoked Samael
Focused on the red pillar amid the incense smoke

Reaction score
Awards
What does it have in its pocketss?

What will I put in the blue poppet bag … what do I have on hand…
Bay leaves. Basil. Cloves. Orange peel. Chamomile. Cinnamon. Frankincense resin (scrape off incense with nail file, same with patchouli and lemongrass). Garlic. Lemongrass (incense). Mullein. Oregano. Patchouli. Pine Tree Resin (from outside with air dagger to cut). Sage (from friends). Thyme. Walnut halves. Vegetable oil. All placed in a blue poppet bag on top of Tin talisman with AL drawn on it in Hebrew and English. Black altar candles to repel evil, green and blue to attract prosperity and conquer obstacles/courts.

Reaction score
Awards
All herbs and spices being used as well as tea leaves have been added, mixed and mortar pestered between two bowls. Blue bag is ready to collect. Even smells Jupiterian.

The World card of the day turned into the days reading:
Greater Spiritual Influence: XXI The Universe. Malkuth-Yesod. Tav. Cross.
Lesser Spiritual Influence (four days in a row, Samekh) XIV Art. Leg. Yesod-Tiphareth.
Spiritual Advice: VI The Lovers (Gemini). Zayin. Sword. Binah-Tiphareth.
Unconscious Desires: XX Aeon (Fire) Malkuth-Hod. Shin.
Conscious Desires: XII The Hanged Man. Mem. Water. Hod-Geburah.
Practical Advice: XVII The Star - Aquarius, Saturn ruled. Yesod to Netzach.
Final Outcome: X Wheel of Fortune

Overseer (top of deck) XIII Death Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth.
Bottom of the deck: XV The Devil. Ayin. Capricorn. Tiphareth to Hod.

Reaction score
Awards
The path is logical, Ayin is the path to seek today, Capricornus. Gates of Janus.
Twins is the primary logical choice. But how to get to Kaph, Fist, Fortune, Jupiter?
Only through the Fish-Eye, Nun, Ayin is this all possible.

Reaction score
Awards
Will browse Sepher Yetzirah at work to note the path intelligences and try to apply them and note effects.

Will transcribe notes from wikipedia to notebook so that I can attempt to do kinship diagrams of deities while at work slow periods.

Will attempt to transcribe journals to paper so I can take them and the Golden Dawn to work with me, as well as Earth Book of Rituals and transcribe from Christophers book.

Reaction score
Awards
N "In the names of the Gates of Janus and Capricornus I say:" Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E Liber Resg Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration
E Qabalistic Cross
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (Capricorn)
SW Ten-Point/Direction TA Adoration with neophyte signs and energy exchange
W Middle Pillar Ritual with fire pore breathing energy flow in whirling of the atom.

ELOHIM GIBOR! Remember, legs as strong as the oak and my lungs the bellows of yours. Peh!

Reaction score
Awards
N "In the names of the Gates of Janus and Capricornus I say:" Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E Liber Resg Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration
E Qabalistic Cross
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (Capricorn)
SW Ten-Point/Direction TA Adoration with neophyte signs and energy exchange
W Middle Pillar Ritual with fire pore breathing energy flow in whirling of the atom.

ELOHIM GIBOR! Remember, legs as strong as the oak and my lungs the bellows of yours. Peh!
Leaving for work shortly. Wearing red and white T-shirt and jeans with work shirt over and work shoes.
Backpack to contain notes, Golden Dawn, Umbrella.

Making hurried notes on Hittites atm then Canaanite and Babylonian. These areas existed before Israel did, save for Bethel, and Hebron.

Reaction score
Awards
Could the Egyptian, Hittite, or Canaanite religion be the actual correct religion? Thinking Canaanite myself. already mapping to signs and planets.

Reaction score
Awards
Overdressed in boots (heavy footed, steel toe), winter coat, medicine and rock bag at hand on whip; sweatpants and red t-shirt.
Walking out of the complex to smoke, I imagined/visualized a clear, translucent tree of life in front of me.
I take my sitting at the crossroads (t Square), and observe.
Left violet house with orange construction gate in yard. Hod.
Right barking dog at green house with owner, heavyset lady nearby. Netzach.
Left ahead after yellow bump center sign. Red tree and red house. Geburah.
Chesed: obscured.

People wearing red. - fear, power
Trucks and red cars with construction laborers - might, strength

Reaction score
Awards
Fell asleep, missed work as I was mistaken in my schedule despite a text from my boss. Tune resume and send it out.
Read Chapter One of Mystical Qabalah, Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Buckland Book of Spirit Communications, and A Complete Course In Magick.
Did book report on Chapter One of Buckland in other journal.
Did Solar exercises.
Sun hour atm, not prepared for a sun or Venus working. Midnight hour may hold a planet I'm aiming for.

Reaction score
Awards
I think over the next 90 days, which should place me 1/3 to 1/2 through Zelator, will do Geomancy readings. Which means I better learn Geomancy quick.
Pen and paper first before collecting and painting pebbles.
That way in 90 days I should have a new divination skill, backed by my knowledge, discernment and intuition. Will offer at least four perspectives on interpretation for Tarot as well:
Rider-Waite Deck will be primary deck and only deck used for public readings
Therefore that will be first symbolic interpretation based on and related to question.
Paul Foster Case interpretation with Qabalistic info will follow.
Thoth Deck/Crowley interpretation will follow.
Josephine McCarthy interpretation will follow.

Reaction score
Awards
Read through Hoodoo Herbal earlier this afternoon where I came up with blue mixing bowl of ground herbs and spices to load into a blue bag for prosperity and luck workings with Mercury and Jupiter.

Reaction score
Awards
On my seven card reading for the day:
GSI: XXI The Universe/World. Earth/Saturn. Tav. Cross. 400. Malkuth-Yesod.
The Thirty-second Path is the Administrative Intelligence, and it is so called because it directs and associates, in all their operations, the seven planets, even all of them in their own due courses.​

LSI: XIV Art/Temperance. Sagittarius. Samekh. Leg/prop. 60. Yesod-Tiphareth.
The Twenty-fifth Path is the Intelligence of Probation, or is Tentative, and is so called because it is the primary temptation, by which the Creator (blessed be He) trieth all righteous persons.

Spiritual Advice: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Zayin. Sword. 7. Binah-Tiphareth.
The Seventeenth Path is the Disposing Intelligence, which provides Faith to the Righteous, and they are clothed with the Holy Spirit by it, and it is called the Foundation of Excellence in the state of higher thing.

UD: XX Aeon/Judgement. Fire. Shin. Tooth. 300. Malkuth-Hod.
The Thirty-first Path is the Perpetual Intelligence; and why is it so called? Because it regulates the motions of the Sun and Moon in their proper order, each in an orbit convenient for it.​

CD: XII The Hanged Man. Water. Mem. Water. 40. Hod-Geburah.
The Twenty-third Path is the Stable Intelligence, and it is so called because it has the virtue of consistency among all numerations.​

Practical Advice: XVII The Star. Tzaddi. Fishhook. 90. Netzach-Yesopd.
The Twenty-eighth Path is the Natural Intelligence, and is so called because through it is consummated and perfected the nature of every existent being under the orb of the Sun, in perfection.

Final Outcome: X Wheel of Fortune. Kaph. Fist. 20. Netzach-Chesed.
The Twenty-first Path is the Intelligence of Conciliation, and is so called because it receives the divine influence which flows into it from its benediction upon all and each existence.

Top of Deck/Overseer - XIII Death. Nun. Fish. 50. Netzach-Tiphareth.
The Twenty-fourth Path is the Imaginative Intelligence, and it is so called because it gives a likeness to all the similitudes, which are created in like manner similar to its harmonious elegancies.
Bottom of Deck: XV The Devil. Ayin. Eye. 70. Hod-Tiphareth.
The Twenty-sixth Path is called the Renovating Intelligence, because the Holy God (blessed be He) renews by it, all the changing things which are renewed by the creation of the world.

The answer lies in the first triad, or use of Death and The Devil to reach the goal.
The fish-eye to the fishhook and fist.

Alchemical reading in either triad.

Reaction score
Awards
Back to Compendium of Gods. Attempt full kinship diagrams with alchemical and celestial/elemental glyphs.

Reaction score
Awards
Lit Seven Archangels incense.
Gazed at the air mix the steam and smoke, and alchemy came to mind.

Reaction score
Awards
The Sword and Lightning flash is the answer, not necessarily Fish-Eye or Kaph in itself.
The answer lies in the Spiritual direct path, and the hidden lightning path from Binah to Chesed. There Kaph is reached.

Reaction score
Awards
Cards retiled:
XXI The Universe
XIV Art
VI The Lovers
XVII Death
V The Hierophant
X Wheel of Fortune

Top of Deck: IX The Hermit
Bottom of Deck: XV The Devil
Throwaway: XX XII

Reaction score
Awards
Cards retiled:
XXI The Universe
XIV Art
VI The Lovers
XVII Death
V The Hierophant
X Wheel of Fortune

Top of Deck: IX The Hermit
Bottom of Deck: XV The Devil
Throwaway: XX XII
That is a workable Tree of Life ascension model.
From Malkuth, travel directly through Yesod to Tiphareth.
From Tipherath, ascend directly to Binah.
Lightning flash from Binah to Chesed.
Travel paths of Nun and Tzaddi, ascend to Hierophant through Wheel of Fortune.
Descend back through Tav or take Qoph back to Malkuth from Netzach.
The Pillar of Mildness and the Middle Pillar, and Part of severity traveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.