• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Spent night at folks place. In my compendium of god/desses, I got most of Mesopotamia, A good bit of Egypt, and headers for a few close interesting ties. Have set the date for completion Next week in Saturn hour, Sol and Luna in Scorpio I believe.
Will do Neophyte Formula and adorations, since at my folks place it is a stricter religion belief, so I dont do card or anything there. Just research for anthropology.

Reaction score
Awards
On radar today:
Finalize Mesopotamia, make notes of further research
Make kinship diagrams of the gods and primordial beings
Make kinship diagrams of the monsters
Finalize Egypt, make notes for further research
Make kinship diagrams of god/desses
Start on Canaanite and Phonecianism, make notes for further research
Research Sea Peoples, make notes for further research
Make kinship diagrams for god/desses
Delve into Africa, Innuit, Americas, Australia, Celt/Gaelic, Teutonic/Norse, others left off list.
Primary sources are wikipedia for starting research, list of names and kinships
Checked against books such as Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Necronomicon, Gods of Ancient Egypt, Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook
Scholarly sites/pages/journal articles
Deities and Demigods (D&D I know, but it does have certain interesting info that can be backed by academics)

Reaction score
Awards
On radar today:
Finalize Mesopotamia, make notes of further research
Make kinship diagrams of the gods and primordial beings
Make kinship diagrams of the monsters
Finalize Egypt, make notes for further research
Start on Canaanite and Phonecianism, make notes for further research
Research Sea Peoples, make notes for further research
Make kinship diagrams for god/desses
Delve into Africa, Innuit, Americas, Australia, Celt/Gaelic, Teutonic/Norse, others left off list.
Primary sources are wikipedia for starting research, list of names and kinships
Checked against books such as Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Necronomicon, Gods of Ancient Egypt, Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook
Scholarly sites/pages/journal articles
Deities and Demigods (D&D I know, but it does have certain interesting info that can be backed by academics)
With wand did:
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with grade sign
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with grade sign
W Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with grade sign
W Middle Pillar Ritual
N Neophyte signs
E LIRP (Earth invoking, Taurus)
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual

Reaction score
Awards
Looking on Wikipedia, found the following pages:

en.wikipedia.org

List of Mesopotamian deities

Deities in ancient Mesopotamia were almost exclusively anthropomorphic. They were thought to possess extraordinary powers and were often envisioned as being of tremendous physical size. The deities typically wore melam, an ambiguous substance which "covered them in terrifying splendor" and which could also be worn by heroes, kings, giants, and even demons. The effect that seeing a deity's melam has on a human is described as ni, a word for the "physical creeping of the flesh". B The ancient Me...
en.wikipedia.org

Canaanite religion | Deities

A group of deities in a four-tier hierarchy headed by El and Asherah[a] were worshiped by the followers of the Canaanite religion; this is a detailed listing: 1.Aglibol, god of the moon and brother of Malakbel. Part of a trio of gods of Palmyra, Syria along with Bel and Yarhibol. Also part of another trio with Baalshamin and Malakbel. | 2.Anat, virgin goddess of war and strife, sister and putative mate of Ba'al Hadad. | 3.Arsay, goddess of the underworld, one of the three daughters of Ba'al...
en.wikipedia.org

Canaan

Canaan (/ˈkeɪnən/; Phoenician: 𐤊𐤍𐤏𐤍 – KNʿN; Hebrew: כְּנַעַן – Kənáʿan, in pausa כְּנָעַן – Kənāʿan; Biblical Greek: Χανααν – Khanaan; Arabic: كَنْعَانُ – Kan‘ān) was a Semitic-speaking civilization and region in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC. Canaan had significant geopolitical importance in the Late Bronze Age Amarna Period (14th century BC) as the area where the spheres of interest of the Egyptian, Hittite, Mitanni and Assyrian Empires converged or overlapped. M The n...
en.wikipedia.org

Sea Peoples

The Sea Peoples are a hypothesized seafaring confederation that attacked ancient Egypt and other regions in the East Mediterranean prior to and during the Late Bronze Age collapse (1200–900 BCE). Following the creation of the concept in the 19th century, the Sea Peoples' incursions became one of the most famous chapters of Egyptian history, given its connection with, in the words of Wilhelm Max Müller, "the most important questions of ethnography and the primitive history of classic nations The...
en.wikipedia.org

Phoenicianism | Religion

Proponents of Phoenician continuity among Maronite Christians point out that a Phoenician identity, including the worship of pre-Christian Phoenician gods such as El, Baal, Astarte and Adon was still in evidence until the mid 6th century AD in Roman Phoenice, and was only gradually replaced by Christianity during the 4th and 5th centuries AD. Furthermore, that all this happened centuries before the Arab-Islamic Conquest.
en.wikipedia.org

Hoodoo (spirituality) | Practices

In a process known as "seeking", a hoodoo practitioner will ask for salvation of a person's soul in order for a Gullah church to accept them. A spiritual leader will assist in the process and after believing the follower is ready they will announce it to the church. A ceremony will commence with much singing, and the practice of a ring shout. The word "shout" derived from the West African Muslim word saut, meaning "dancing or moving around the Kaaba." The ring shout in Black churches (Africa
en.wikipedia.org

List of Egyptian deities

Ancient Egyptian deities were an integral part of ancient Egyptian religion and were worshipped for millennia. Many of them ruled over natural and social phenomena, as well as abstract concepts. These gods and goddesses appear in virtually every aspect of ancient Egyptian civilization, and more than 1,500 of them are known by name. Many Egyptian texts mention deities' names without indicating their character or role, while other texts refer to specific deities without even stating their name,
en.wikipedia.org

Inuit religion

Inuit religion is the shared spiritual beliefs and practices of the Inuit, an indigenous people from Alaska, northern Canada, parts of Siberia and Greenland. Their religion shares many similarities with some Alaska Native religions. Traditional Inuit religious practices include animism and shamanism, in which spiritual healers mediate with spirits. Today many Inuit follow Christianity, but traditional Inuit spirituality continues as part of a living, oral tradition and part of contemporary Inu In...
Something I noticed and trying to backtrack. It’s my firm belief that Ur had intermingling of Babylonians and Israelites, however the descent into Canaan, dethroning Jehovah and setting up Yahweh, the Sea Peoples possibly discovering Australia and Americas before Columbus. Cant prove it though.

Reaction score
Awards
As I sit here pondering the origin of God, the actual name of the most high god (El Elyon), it occurs to me that this is the Israel God, Israel turning away from the US means the vulnerable virgin amidst wolves. Therefore, it is perhaps in our best interest to gamble on the Gods; the Elohim.
Perhaps worship a given God every month, noting changes that occur personally, physically and metaphysically.
Many to choose from to start with the bordering areas; for water signs use Tyre and the People of the Seas. If a desert wanderer, many to choose from - Egyptian, Hittite, Amorite, Akkadian, Phonecian, Sumerian, Babylonian, Ninevite, Edomite, Ammonite, etc.
Then branch outward in a certain direction, which may mean a repeat worship of that god you fall on on a certain day.
East - Southeast Asia, India, Albanian etc.
West - Americas, Africa, Australia
North and south etc.
It occurs to me as Ron Kenoly, a person and musician I respected after my first deliverance from the Occult a few years back landed me right back in it, when he challenged the name of God, as I had become a religious literalist, and judgemental (that had been built up for a few years in this process). Not good in any sense except an armchair bible resource.
Ron Kenoly challenged the name of God as he had been a Bible Scholar and Academian, and confronted the entire bible press industry and sources behind it that had veiled the true name of God. If you were to ask me, I dont know .. but I know it was on wikipedia or his blog/website where Id stumbled upon this.

I have a personal fear of this whole thing because of family upbringing (not indoctrination, we all had a choice even if it were challenged or lost, we were still loved and accepted) and church upbringing in various churches through time, despite prior occult dabbling.
Im in it all for the long haul.

Hermit, raise your lamp give sign of silence and left foot stamp.
Plant firmly in the ground your holy and righteous staff,
and teach us in the face of evil, to simply laugh.

Reaction score
Awards
As I sit here pondering the origin of God, the actual name of the most high god (El Elyon), it occurs to me that this is the Israel God, Israel turning away from the US means the vulnerable virgin amidst wolves. Therefore, it is perhaps in our best interest to gamble on the Gods; the Elohim.
Perhaps worship a given God every month, noting changes that occur personally, physically and metaphysically.
Many to choose from to start with the bordering areas; for water signs use Tyre and the People of the Seas. If a desert wanderer, many to choose from - Egyptian, Hittite, Amorite, Akkadian, Phonecian, Sumerian, Babylonian, Ninevite, Edomite, Ammonite, etc.
Then branch outward in a certain direction, which may mean a repeat worship of that god you fall on on a certain day.
East - Southeast Asia, India, Albanian etc.
West - Americas, Africa, Australia
North and south etc.
It occurs to me as Ron Kenoly, a person and musician I respected after my first deliverance from the Occult a few years back landed me right back in it, when he challenged the name of God, as I had become a religious literalist, and judgemental (that had been built up for a few years in this process). Not good in any sense except an armchair bible resource.
Ron Kenoly challenged the name of God as he had been a Bible Scholar and Academian, and confronted the entire bible press industry and sources behind it that had veiled the true name of God. If you were to ask me, I dont know .. but I know it was on wikipedia or his blog/website where Id stumbled upon this.

I have a personal fear of this whole thing because of family upbringing (not indoctrination, we all had a choice even if it were challenged or lost, we were still loved and accepted) and church upbringing in various churches through time, despite prior occult dabbling.
Im in it all for the long haul.

Hermit, raise your lamp give sign of silence and left foot stamp.
Plant firmly in the ground your holy and righteous staff,
and teach us in the face of evil, to simply laugh.
Will do morning routine shortly.

Reaction score
Awards
Grabbed wand off the altar and Did Morning routine:
N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with grade sign (Zelator)
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with grade sign (Theoricus)
E Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E Lesser (Invoking Earth, Taurus) Ritual of the Pentagram
Placed wand back on altar. Cat proceeded to knock wand off and play with the wand for a minute until attacking her catnip filled squirrel toy.
Got on bed and laid out a notebook size book, lit Unlock incense, and laid out Universal Tableau spread via Case, with Thoth deck.
Analyzing The Fool and keys 1-4, 8-11, 15-18. Each trio (1,8,15; 2,9,16; 3,10,17; 4,11,18) each represent a sense, a law, and a metaphysical reaction. Our task is to make sense of it in ourself and resolve it all as we climb the Mountain of the Holy God on our Path of Return.
To start not including Thoth deck meanings:
1 - Magician - Mercury - Law of Coorelation
8 - Lust - Leo - Law of Suggestion
15 - Capricorn -Material Bondage.
What do these cards mean, what do they mean inwardly, what do they mean outwardly, have inward and outward been balanced and resolved, if so climb the next step, the next triad.

Reaction score
Awards
The Fool and Adjustment bear black bubbles. It is my opinion these are bubbles like the Devil below of trapped and lost souls bound to the Devil.
Adjustment has sword down as opposed to Ace of Swords and Justice from Rider Waite which sword blade up is invoked force, this downward sword means judgement has been enacted and banishing.

Reaction score
Awards
Burning seven archangel incense, listening to music and researching deities and demigods. A lot of books to go through, but Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Mystical Qabalah and Tree of Life today. Writing assignments - silence, ritual outline, dissection of rituals, compendium.
With compendium, do:
Kinship diagrams of deities
Outlines of powers and items

Reaction score
Awards
Current Planets:
Sun
Sun
Scorpio
0°01’ Sco
Moon
Moon
Libra
5°17’ Lib
Mercury
Libra
19°18’ Lib
Venus
Scorpio
0°10’ Sco
Mars
Gemini
25°15’ Gem
Jupiter
Aries
0°26’ Ari R
Saturn
Aquarius
18°35’ Aqu st
Uranus
Taurus
17°35’ Tau R
Neptune
Pisces
23°06’ Pis R
Pluto
Capricorn
26°10’ Cap

Reaction score
Awards
Just on Near East, I have so far:
A list of Mesopotamian Gods
A list of incomplete Egyptian Gods
A timeline
On the timeline:
Egypt: 5500 BC-100 BC
Edom: 1300 BC-100BC
Jebusites: Bronze Age to 1003 BC
Amorites: 2100 BC-1700 BC
Ammonites Iron Age (~1200 BC) to 282 BC

Anyone else see an elephant here?
Diving deep into Mesopotamia, Egypt, Israel and Canaan.

Reaction score
Awards
Did the following:
E Lord of the Universe East Adoration with Neophyte signs
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus sign
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus sign
W Lord of the Universe West Adoration
N Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration
E Qabballistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser Banishing (Earth) Ritual of the Pentagram
E Qabballistic Cross Ritual

Feel much lighter than the day under Virgo.

Reaction score
Awards
Mapping out Egyptian deitis for greek and Egyptian names, forces of nature which they control, aspects of civilization they control, neophyte officer representation, candidates psyche representation, titles, spot on tree of life best suited for them.

Silence exercise for the day: no use of personal pronouns other than they, them, we and us.

Reaction score
Awards
Thoth deck tarot reading
Split Hexagram Spread, from Modern Magick Chap 1

“What the hell are the crows cawing about?”
Greater Spiritual Influence: VIII Adjustment (Libra) - Work-Action-Equilibrium
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XI Lust (Leo) - Law of Suggestion
Spiritual Advice: The Tower - Mars, Voice/Mouth
Final Outcome: XVII The Star (Aquarius) - Meditation
Practical Advice: XIII Death (Scorpio) - Transformation
Unconscious Desires: XVIII The Moon (Pisces) - Organization
Conscious Desires: IX The Hermit (Virgo) - Law of Response

Top of Deck: XIV Art (Sagittarius)

Very festive holidays reading there.

Get to work.
Use suggestive selling. 2x
Be willing to change.
Listen for response.
Have organized answers.
Relax and let things unfold.

Reaction score
Awards
Friend zoned.
Fair enough, I failed a test.
All it means is that my attention will quit being divided.
Like Osiris, my wand may have been chipped away at.
But it will all come together. Some like oral and exploration, some do not.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I do personal rituals for self care. Black, Red, Blue and Green it is.
Appropriate incense a must.
Fuck it, back to the Great Work and back to work it is for me, until I bankroll and then we’ll see what’s up.

Reaction score
Awards
Love and courage, gain. Those are the goals. Now to put into a ritual after I road opener on myself.

Reaction score
Awards
Love and courage, gain. Those are the goals. Now to put into a ritual after I road opener on myself.
TUESDAY - Mars - To acquire courage, to overthrow enemies, for self preservation and insure survival, obtain military honors, cause hostility among others, to wound others.
THURSDAY _ Jupiter - Gain peace of mind,. expansion of interests or holdings, buy or sell real estate, acquire money, humanity, honor, health, friendships, tranquility, generosity.
FRIDAY - Venus - Form friendships, beauty, love, creativity, sex, kindness, joy, travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.