• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
I can’t study anymore. All polytheistic structures or even monotheistic structures make me think we’re all inbred. Besides, Im pissed off at being friend zoned, I made myself vulnerable in every sense. Someone will one day appreciate me. You win some, you lose some. Nobody likes a sore loser.

So ... sit and think about how to get not only order and change in my favor according to my expectations, but to burn all those who are actively oppressing me in any way. Wanted to get back into spellwork anyway. But to maintain and build up momentum on it rolling in my favor.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so …

1. Road Opener on myself
  2. Healing Angels for someone else (Raphael and medic crew)
  3. Continuing work through Christophers book as I approach Zelator, Golden Dawn 7th Ed, Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, The Mystical Qabalah, The Tree of Life, and other reading and writing assignments in addition to daily curriculum.
  1. Color TherapyEvery color has the capacity to heal. Each color has specific magickal powers best suited for certain ailment or physical conditions.Expose yourself to concentrated doses of the color(s) most powerful in their healing properties for your ailment. Surround yourself with this color, wear it, gaze and meditate upon it.
  •  Black: physical and mental exhaustion
  •  Blue: emotional imbalance, post traumatic stress, throat disorders,speech disorders, headaches, toothaches, insomnia
  •  Brown: vertigo, disorientation
  •  Green: physical healing, cancer, ulcers, high blood pressure, hearttrouble
  •  Orange: bowel and digestive disorders, arthritis, asthma, fevers,bronchitis and related bronchial ailments
  •  Red: physical disabilities, blood disorders, HIV & AIDS, anaemia, vitamindeficiency, impotence, infertility
  •  Yellow: stomach problems, skin disorders, depression due to heartacheYou can also access this healing magic of color through: Crystals – although crystals have their own specific healing powers, generalities may be made due to color. Select crystals in the color most

beneficial to you and use them in massage, meditation, and other healing

rituals

•  Color baths – tint the water so it co-ordinates with your healing needs.
  •  Candle Magick – select candles in colors that correspond to healing yourailment.

Blue and Green come to mind. Teal (Blue-Green) is actually the color for the 24th path, XIII Death. Change and Transformation indeed.
What this means is that by use of color and sound, physical, mental, spiritual and etheric bodies can be healed.

Major Tarot Key for the Day: (2nd day in a row as well as top card in last spread)
XIV Art (Sagittarius) - Samekh. Prop/Leg. 60 (543). Yesod to Tiphareth, 25th path. Intelligence of Probation or Trial.

1. He produced Samech, predominant in sleep, crowned, combined, and formed Sagittarius in the world, Kislev in the year, and the stomach of man.
The Twenty-fifth Path is the Intelligence of Probation, or is Tentative, and is so called because it is the primary temptation, by which the Creator (blessed be He) trieth all righteous persons.

Reaction score
Awards
Morning Routine done:
N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign
E Lord of the Universe East adoration
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E Invoking Earth (Capricorn) Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual

Will do full Neophyte Formula tonight with Western work, where Middle Pillar and TA adoration will be added.

Reaction score
Awards
Grounded myself by holding bag of stones in both hands and visualizing energy bidirectional flow. Recalled as I felt the Coll temperature of the stones, Earth - Dry, Cold; Air - Moist, Warm; Water - Moist, Cold; Fire - Dry, Warm. It grounded me effectively.

Reaction score
Awards
After the grounding effect wore off a bit I got up, cleaned the litter box and took trash out. Misty and foggy out, cold. Lots of sunshine however, should be in 60s-70s today and in a few days dropping back to 50s.

Also vacuumed and tidied my room a bit. Problems remain, but they’re more organized and easier to find. Still have to do sorting and laundry of donation clothes. A friend recommended selling a set of work clothes online, but feel better just donating them.
So problem areas:

1. Stack of shit on my bed - organize and lay bedding and pillow down for a decent nights sleep.
  2. Papers to sort through and organize for legal and tax purposes.
  3. Art supplies - organize, toss dried paint.
  4. Donateable clothes - wash and get rid of finally.
  5. Bookcase needed.
  6. Dry food storage - put in kitchen cabinet.
  7. Used wax / candles - rather than throwing away, would like to find a place that takes and recycles them.
  8. Clean bathroom.
I feel that if my life is orderly and organized, its more balanced and better for mind and spirit. It also makes doing a ritual more effective in my opinion.

Reaction score
Awards
So I have an ounce of weed, now I just have to understand how to make a suitable oil with maximum THC and cannabinoids transferred into and infused with the oil. Then to make the oil.

Reaction score
Awards
Enough study there, have enough to work with for now between Mesopotamia, Egypt and Canaan.

Redirecting focus now to readings -

1. Mystical Qabalah
  2. Tree of Life
  3. Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt
Adding Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong as exercise and breathing work.

Reaction score
Awards
Enough reading on The Mystical Qabalah. Got through first chapter.
Cleaned my bathroom.
Will do solar adorations shortly.
Been thinking about doing the Middle Pillar Ritual as often as possible.

Reaction score
Awards
Eight Meditations:
XIV Art (Thoth deck, compare with RW deck)
Seven classical [planets with a primary sign they rule. Each day of the week use the pair of Majors.

Reaction score
Awards
Over the course of the week Ive done three Earth invoking in the day as a whole or just the mornings, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn.
In that order.
I felt the steadiness but stubbornness and sluggishness of Taurus. Strength in the legs or weakness and legs of rubber? A first test.
I felt the need for service in whatever capacity could be found, the insightfulness, contemplations. A second test, head in the clouds or here with fellow man?
I felt the need to drive myself to completion or hard work, resourcefulness. A third test of what I dont know. Concentration? Focus?

Reaction score
Awards
Five cards/tiles laid:
X Wheel of Fortune. XIV Temperance.
II High Priestess. VII The Chariot.
Rest of the week pairs. Upside down (background).
The task: Figure out the three day streak message of Art/Temperance. Alchemy.
Bringing fire into water? Merging and balancing the two?
Figure out the message for today from The High Priestess and the Chariot. I see repetition of symbols. Sphinxes/Pillars, crescents, writings, etc. A firm stance. or even form in sitting. Inner strength and knowledge. Will. Emotions.

Reaction score
Awards
Up. Have already done midnight and morning adorations, the funny thing is, I stalled on how to start liber rest veg helios midnight, and I automatically uttered the Butler style adoration.
I sit here with dissatisfaction in criticism of my rose (olive) oil recently. It like clove oil did not turn out as well as Cayenne Oil did. That worked wonders. Blood red too.
However, certain herbs or flowers need to be steamed and boiled with the water saved and added to a carrying oil like linseed, grapeseed or the like.
It really is an alchemical operation with various stages to produce the elixir, the essence.
A very delicate process. I think for ground spices such as cayenne or cinnamon, olive oil for the herbs aside from savory, thyme, basil etc probably not the best oil to use.
However, there are herb and spice poppets that can be made, that idea just hit me. Witches bottles as well

Reaction score
Awards
Sitting here with several books on alchemy and herbology, Botany, Organic Chemistry textbooks, Correspondences books, Starr Cases - Hoodoo Herbal, John Hopkins U School of Medicine - The Complete Guide to Herbal Medicines.
Alchemists Handbook by Frater Albertus. Mineralogy, Plant Spagyrics bu Jean DuBois, Alchemy of Stones.
Trying to make sense of it all.
Trying to make sense on how I can improve myself and my products, to obtain actual essences. Perhaps avoid trying to make money off it unless inferior products.

Reaction score
Awards
Sitting here with several books on alchemy and herbology, Botany, Organic Chemistry textbooks, Correspondences books, Starr Cases - Hoodoo Herbal, John Hopkins U School of Medicine - The Complete Guide to Herbal Medicines.
Alchemists Handbook by Frater Albertus. Mineralogy, Plant Spagyrics bu Jean DuBois, Alchemy of Stones.
Trying to make sense of it all.
Trying to make sense on how I can improve myself and my products, to obtain actual essences. Perhaps avoid trying to make money off it unless inferior products.
My Ex gave me an almond that was bitter. I recalled Daniel and the scroll as well as John that then prophesied. I did not … however it made me feel stronger. Bitter Almond contains traces of Arsenic that I suspect kills cancerous growths. I have one growth near my right lung. Its a cyst but could turn into something nasty. Bitter Almond is also known to cure cancer and is therefore illegal, as it is in essence or extraction, B-17 vitamin, which is illegal. Only one per day, only one bitter almond. Five will kill you, and more than one will defeat the purpose.

Reaction score
Awards
Since my oils have been a flop due to olive oil and not extracting the essence (except for the Cayenne oil, that was a blood red success).
Rose and Clove not so much, even hand and nail crushing cloves to make the oil; I am going to learn herb and spice poppets first. I have a royal blue bag, what shall I use it for, and what shall I put in it?

Reaction score
Awards
Put together a Van Van oil coated mojo bag and set appropriate oils, items, candles, incense aside only for that. Write it out in full, large print capitals. Consecrate it and use with black, blue and green candles with cinnamon oil and sunflower oil, sunstone, blue and green stones, such as peridote or lapis. Write a check to yourself visualizing it cashed.

Put together compendium of Gods, today finalize Near East region. Africa tomorrow, Thursday Europe, Friday Americas and Australia. Saturday finalize, clean up and publish.

Tear apart Neophyte and Portal and Adeptus Minor rituals, review Chesed and Binah initiations. Do appropriate and related work, even as a Zelator.

Start on Geomancy, in terms of reading and understanding, well enough to do pen and paper casting.

Silence exercise today: Use no personal pronouns.

Will exercise today: Open window, will candle flame straight for ten minutes continual time as the goal. Blow out when finished.

Meditations today: Card of the Day, Flame in the Heart, Point-Line-Cube, Chakra Fruit.

Card of the Day - Thoth Deck: Said with four knocks: Shaddai El Chai:
XXI The Universe. Malkuth to Yesod. Fitting.

Reaction score
Awards
Also organize Compendium of Gods and fully search it out by Wednesday. Saturday is expected completion date. All sources are mostly Wikipedia so the Bibliography will be simple, and I expect to also write a short essay on my opinion of the structures of national religions, their common source and questions on the source.
Answers may likely come from subsequent evocation of a given god/goddess, fully expecting it may be a life or death situation, and make peace before the evocations, walking if need be into the next world with courage per a Homeric Hymn I read on this subject of courage.

Reaction score
Awards
Wearing Red today in honor of Mars. Will do ritual in Mars hour of some kind. If in the hour at work, I will have to excuse myself to the bathroom and invoke Mars and Samael/Ch(K)amael. Perhaps memorize invoking hexagram of Mars and invoke Elohim Gibor and open a fire invoking (Sagittarius) LRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.