• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Planning for worst case scenario (I get kicked out). A few are there for me, my family is there for me. I could have a chance to live in Colorado possibly. Id have to check with my family out there.
It could be a act of change and transformation.

1. New living residence to aid in my spiritual development (might be living under someone else roof that is a christian, so may have to keep it on the downlow. Or strictly visionary magick without incense or candles, perhaps a diffuser and a lantern (electric) or electric candles. Not the same, but the thought counts and its safer than actual fire.
  2. Possible shift in employment and or shift.
  3. Possible work on the server daily which would build a new skill (Debian linux, web security).
  4. Plan B accounts for full time work, and after one month bills should be handled in a timely manner. Two weeks go to bills, one week goes to personal expenses and one week goes to back rent. Win-win.

Reaction score
Awards
Writing out candle rituals to pray for two people, and then working on meditation of chakras and trying to open them, work on trance without aid of drugs.

Reaction score
Awards
Conducting a healing ritual for all every Friday. The Friday Faith Healing Hour of Jupiter.

Reaction score
Awards
Healing Ritual in hour of Saturn complete. Thanks and praise and gratitude to Archangel Raphael, St Mary Mother of God, Our Lady at Lourdes Blessed Mother, and the sign of the cross.

Reaction score
Awards
"What sort of ritual should I do next?"

Split Hexagram spread, Thoth deck

Greater Spiritual Influence: XXI The Universe. Saturn/Earth. Tav, Cross/Seal/Covenant, 400. 32nd Path. Malkuth-Yesod. Cosmic Consciousness.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Zayin, sword, 7. 17th Path. Binah-Tiphareth. Discrimination/Discernment.
Spiritual Advice: XX The Aeon. Shin Tooth/that which tears apart, 300. 31st Path. Malkuth-Hod. Revelation.
Final Outcome: XIX The Sun. Sol. Resh, Face which is not a head, 200. 30th Path. Hod-Yesod. Regeneration.
Practical Advice: XVII The Star. Aquarius. Tzaddi, fishhook, 90. 28th Path. Yesod-Netzach. Meditation.
Conscious Desires: III The Empress. Venus. Daleth, door, 4. 15th Path. Binah-Chokmah. Creative Power/Imagination.
Unconscious Desires: XII The Hanged Man. Mem, water, 40. 23rd Path. Hod-Geburah. Reversal.

Top of Deck: I The Magus. Mercury. Beth, house, 2. 12th path. Kether-Binah. Focused Concentration.

Looks like protection and reversal magick to me. Bring on Jason Miller.

Reaction score
Awards
Did the following after getting out for a smoke and coming in and taking off my coat:
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
Saw bright light for a minute
E: LBRP
Tried to really visualize this with varied success.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
S: Liber Resh Vel Helios noon adoration with Philosophus sign.
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios evening adoration with Practicus sign.
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs

Thus concludes Daily Neophyte Formula.

Soon the Healing Ritual.

Now back to side reading to understand the various traditions in magic. Then back to Buckland and Kuriakos. (may do reading before bed actually)

Reaction score
Awards
Was gifted 50 by my neighbor yesterday night.

A collections agency after me was to either garnish wages or setup a payment plan. I was supposed to call before 6pm, did so and received an answering machine. Not sure what to make of that other than another mess of debt put on my shoulders.

Was given 20 by my Dad.

Id say the prosperity bag with AL talisman was a success.

Reaction score
Awards
Court Victory (self designed) ritual done. Lights were bright and frankincense was strong. Healing ritual for a coworker done.

Court Victory Ritual:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No pic taken of healing ritual, but all four tea lights were very bright and pious amount of frankincense in the air even with the window open, tealights dressed with an affirmation and apple-cinnamon oil.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Approaching Zelator in Jan out of Christophers book, have a tone of side reading to slog through in a month, and practice daily both Neophyte Formula and other rituals mostly self designed. Still have to fill out and slog through gods and goddesses of at least ten pantheons including abrahamic, and write the Compendium of Gods by Jan. Following the rules. Then feet first into the sand/snow of Zelator. Already have the Earth Enochian tablet drawn and hung on the north wall, for visualization exercises in Zelator grade.

Reaction score
Awards
Healing and Court Victory rituals done, felt real and felt right.

Approaching Zelator in Jan out of Christophers book, have a tone of side reading to slog through in a month, and practice daily both Neophyte Formula and other rituals mostly self designed. Still have to fill out and slog through gods and goddesses of at least ten pantheons including abrahamic, and write the Compendium of Gods by Jan. Following the rules. Then feet first into the sand/snow of Zelator. Already have the Earth Enochian tablet drawn and hung on the north wall, for visualization exercises in Zelator grade.

Reaction score
Awards
Recently there was an ambulance at an oak folks home downtown when I was returning form Wasthtenaw County Community Mental Health Annex with my prescriptions, and saw above a scaffolding crew washing windows.
I think my contemplating if one of them fell was what spiked my recent acrophobia bout. The reason I say so is the article points to a possible occurrence of a bout if one looks up or down suddenly from a significant depth or height.

Reaction score
Awards
The question however is the source of an event igniting the phobia.

I have evaded death several times in my entire life from birth to now.

Nearly swept into the frigid waters near Nova Scotia, being on a significant height several times, suicude attempts, had guns pointed at me, had a confrontation with a gang of Detroit Bloods.
All of these could’ve ended badly. Thats not the entire list.

Reaction score
Awards
Poor sleep tonight, too wound up with being chased after and about to be dragged into court to come up with money I dont or can’t have at the moment.

I guess at this point I should consider money spells, finance rituals, cash rituals, etc.
Ramp up work with Jupiter/El.

But … what I can do is invoke Lucifer, Amon, Paimon, Orobas, Belial, Ipos, and Bime by making offerings and a petition to hear me out as to why. All I can do is be honest and provide an offering for consideration and understanding. Be a professional and attempt to honestly work with them all.

Anyone know assigned days for the seven listed above?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, Im back. Glad I can be appreciated here.

Card of the Day: III The Empress. Daleth, door, 4. Binah (Understanding) to Chokmah (Wisdom).

Psychic training exercise: 20 court cards and aces; guessed seven correct out of 20, with the word coming to me, not blindly 50/50 guessing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Well, Im back. Glad I can be appreciated here.

Card of the Day: III The Empress. Daleth, door, 4. Binah (Understanding) to Chokmah (Wisdom).

Psychic training exercise: 20 court cards and aces; guessed seven correct out of 20, with the word coming to me, not blindly 50/50 guessing.
The problem of not keeping exact copied of two different forums and being put on temporary ban means I can't retrieve my intellectual property despite what they say.

Anyway, then here is a brief summary of where I am:
I have developed five rituals, and used them with varied success (I want to hit an 80% success rate with them minimum):
Uncrossing
Protection
Success in Education and Prosperity
Healing
Court Justice Victory

I am still a Neophyte within the Golden Dawn structure presented through Christopher's Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation (despite some criticism)
Side reading and writing projects with that.

Candle Magick using Rivas' book Candle Magick

Psalms and candle magick

Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong "Dragon Hides the Treasure"

Work through of Kuriakos A Complete Course in Magick

Work through of Buckland Book of Spirit Communications

Trying to mundanely better my life, period.

Reaction score
Awards
The problem of not keeping exact copied of two different forums and being put on temporary ban means I can't retrieve my intellectual property despite what they say.

Anyway, then here is a brief summary of where I am:
I have developed five rituals, and used them with varied success (I want to hit an 80% success rate with them minimum):
Uncrossing
Protection
Success in Education and Prosperity
Healing
Court Justice Victory

I am still a Neophyte within the Golden Dawn structure presented through Christopher's Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation (despite some criticism)
Side reading and writing projects with that.

Candle Magick using Rivas' book Candle Magick

Psalms and candle magick

Fire Dragon Meridian Qi Gong "Dragon Hides the Treasure"

Work through of Kuriakos A Complete Course in Magick

Work through of Buckland Book of Spirit Communications

Trying to mundanely better my life, period.
Work for tonight (daily solar adorations and LotU adorations done already up to Midnight hour done)
Neophyte Formula
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
Invoking Hexagram of Saturn
Invocation of Saturn
Invocation of Tzaphquiel
Court Justice Victory Ritual
LBRP after charge and license to depart.

Reaction score
Awards
Work for tonight (daily solar adorations and LotU adorations done already up to Midnight hour done)
Neophyte Formula
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
Invoking Hexagram of Saturn
Invocation of Saturn
Invocation of Tzaphquiel
Court Justice Victory Ritual
LBRP after charge and license to depart.
Recited Invocation of the four powers of earth and felt warmth of a spiritual kind inside the stomach area. IAO.

Reaction score
Awards
Its been a minute. Just woke up, no dream recall. Kicked around in my sleep, cat had a moment of incontenence, poor girl (senior kitty).
I still have a new job that pays more than the previous, and still have a roof over my head. Have a plan on how to strike back at debt.