• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, 02/27/2022 (2+27+2022=8). Sol. Yellow.

Dreams: None Recalled
Sleep: None.

Moon/Transits: 25% Waning Crescent in Aquarius, New Moon in Pisces on 2nd.
Weather: Cold, Snowy, Windy.
Diet:

Exercise:

Mood:

Mental Notes:

Physical notes:

Adorations:

Rituals:
Midnight and Morning adorations done with grade signs/sign of silence.
LRP, Earth invoking done.

Reaction score
Awards

Diet:

Exercise:

Mood:

Mental Notes:

Physical notes:

Adorations:

Rituals:
Mental Notes: Thoughts of blowing my brains out amidst life troubles and feelings of an occult nothing, but aint gonna do it, just a mental note to have my anti depressant refilled.

Reaction score
Awards
Listening to Living Thelema's podcast Qabalistic Coping Skills was helpful.
So was just now doing afternoon Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration and a QC/LBRP/QC.

Reaction score
Awards
Listening to Living Thelema's podcast Qabalistic Coping Skills was helpful.
So was just now doing afternoon Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration and a QC/LBRP/QC.
Listening to a youtube video discussing Yahweh being Satan. He makes a darn good argument between 1 Chronicles and 2 Samuel. One point alone.

Reaction score
Awards

Diet:

Exercise:

Mood:

Mental Notes:

Physical notes:

Adorations:

Rituals:
Evening adorations done, with grade signs and sign of silence.
LRP, Earth invoking, cherubic signs with ADONAI, drawing of green pentagram with ADONAI HA ARETZ.
Card of the Day: XV The Devil.
Physical notes: Deep congested cough the past couple of days, called off prior two days because of it. Sunny day., Finally got some sleep.
Mental Notes: A better day forming. Going with Quareia for magical instruction, after working through the current books.

Reaction score
Awards
LRP, Earth invoking, cherubic signs with ADONAI, drawing of green pentagram with ADONAI HA ARETZ.
Physical notes: Deep congested cough the past couple of days, called off prior two days because of it. Sunny day., Finally got some sleep.
Mental Notes: A better day forming. Going with Quareia for magical instruction, after working through the current books.
Recorded in offline journal.

Reaction score
Awards
Actually, since I have the Magical Trilogy book, can add that to my readings and practice.

Reaction score
Awards
Monday, 02/28/2022 (2+28+2022=9). Luna. Silver.

Sleep: None to spotty.

Diet: Will eat at work tonight.

Exercise: Will walk to buses and such tonight.

Mood: Low

Mental Notes: Get prescriptions called in this morning, try to pick up before work.
Might have been cursed by BALG members, so need to review wards and shields.
Todays Psalms reading is Ps 141-145. On the subject of cursing, Ps 140 is interesting (136-140 yesterday).

Physical notes: Deep congested cough lifting a little, a lot of bone pain.

Adorations: Midnight, morning done.

Rituals:
Will start with TCR -- V Hierophant (yesterday was XV Devil)
Then BA/RR, then QC/LRP/QC, then MP, then QC/LRP/QC again.

Reaction score
Awards
# Tarot
In Builders of the Adytum, there is a setup called the Universal Tableau, that are from 1-21 in three row, and the Fool above the Emperor.
These relate to conjoined tasks per card yielding a Spiritual Law effect.
But, what if by two rows, we join two card, yielding to an effect?
Example 1-7, where no two numbers can be the same, yields to a lower count of cards the higher the first row card beginning at 4.
Ion Tarot Fundamentals by Case, there was a weekly exercise or daily exercise for each Major card. Following those two exercises should yield the effect of the third.
For example, yesterdays card was XV, which can be per the universal tableau an accentuation of despair and evil through misdirected skill or passion and no taming of the Guph or Nephesh.
It can also be 1+14, 2+13, 3+12, 4+11, 5+10, 6+9, 7+8, 8+7, 9+4, 10+5, 11+4, 12+3, 13+2, 14+1.

Reaction score
Awards
# Tarot
In Builders of the Adytum, there is a setup called the Universal Tableau, that are from 1-21 in three row, and the Fool above the Emperor.
These relate to conjoined tasks per card yielding a Spiritual Law effect.
But, what if by two rows, we join two card, yielding to an effect?
Example 1-7, where no two numbers can be the same, yields to a lower count of cards the higher the first row card beginning at 4.
Ion Tarot Fundamentals by Case, there was a weekly exercise or daily exercise for each Major card. Following those two exercises should yield the effect of the third.
For example, yesterdays card was XV, which can be per the universal tableau an accentuation of despair and evil through misdirected skill or passion and no taming of the Guph or Nephesh.
It can also be 1+14, 2+13, 3+12, 4+11, 5+10, 6+9, 7+8, 8+7, 9+4, 10+5, 11+4, 12+3, 13+2, 14+1.
Example, card of the day is V, The Hierophant, related to Hearing, and Sound. Keys are Bells. Therefore, I would have to use 1+4, 2+3 to get the effect of V. But if I used I (Focused Concentration, Self Consciousness) plus IV (Sight, Order), it would yield the effect of V.

Reaction score
Awards

Mental Notes: Get prescriptions called in this morning, try to pick up before work.
Todays Psalms reading is Ps 141-145. On the subject of cursing, Ps 140 is interesting (136-140 yesterday).

Rituals:
Starting Body Awareness, with fivefold breath from foot to groin, then Middle Pillar.
Setup Altar for a ritual to Accomplish A Task.
Two altar candles in the citrine cups, personal white tea light in green cup, objective white tea light in red/orange cup. Patchouli and Frankincense. Apple Cinnamon oil on tea lights.

Reaction score
Awards
Starting Body Awareness, with fivefold breath from foot to groin, then Middle Pillar.
Setup Altar for a ritual to Accomplish A Task.
Two altar candles in the citrine cups, personal white tea light in green cup, objective white tea light in red/orange cup. Patchouli and Frankincense. Apple Cinnamon oil on tea lights.
Wand, air dagger, and fire cup (with piece of iron in it for taking ashes and burnt petitions, on altar as well.

Reaction score
Awards
P
Wand, air dagger, and fire cup (with piece of iron in it for taking ashes and burnt petitions, on altar as well.
purple candle meditation and invocation of the moon -- the candle flame sways until noticed sand then stands tall, many drops as a cluster of grapes, but why moon and purple? Resh, the pathway between Yesod and Hod, upward men, herein we fond red. unless red and blue are reflected from malkuth traveling up tav. Hypnotic and induced drowsiness.

Reaction score
Awards

Rituals:
Morning and afternoon adorations done, room altered slightly so that altar is in middle of the floor, and did banishing earth LRP around the altar. Body Awareness, Relaxation Ritual and Middle Pillar now.

Reaction score
Awards
Morning and afternoon adorations done, room altered slightly so that altar is in middle of the floor, and did banishing earth LRP around the altar. Body Awareness, Relaxation Ritual and Middle Pillar now.
Done. Called Lawyers. Called County Community Mental Health for prescription refills. Some priorities are listed but immovable at the moment. Hopefully the lawyer will subpenoea the company for my information so that I can get my affairs in order.

Reaction score
Awards
Done. Called Lawyers. Called County Community Mental Health for prescription refills. Some priorities are listed but immovable at the moment. Hopefully the lawyer will subpenoea the company for my information so that I can get my affairs in order.
Hit the food pantry. Will take trash out, and try to organize what I can, which three pieces of furniture would help out greatly - paper tray organizer cabinet, cabinet, bookcase. Add to that a cubical table as an altar. May just get raw supplies and build the damn things myself, except I lack carpentry and woodworking skill, though I suppose like any skill can be learned.

Reaction score
Awards
Hit the food pantry. Will take trash out, and try to organize what I can, which three pieces of furniture would help out greatly - paper tray organizer cabinet, cabinet, bookcase. Add to that a cubical table as an altar. May just get raw supplies and build the damn things myself, except I lack carpentry and woodworking skill, though I suppose like any skill can be learned.
At work, I excused myself after getting all the food into the oven, and did a round of Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade signs and sign of silence, Lord of the Universe evening adoration; and then a QC/LRP/QC, earth banishing, with ADONAI HA ARETZ vibrated drawing the pentagram, then the cherubic sign with vibration of ADONAI.
Then went about my business and came home.
A Successful day.
A prayer for Monday to Archangel Gabriel (+ is the Catholic style cross)

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Reaction score
Awards
At work, I excused myself after getting all the food into the oven, and did a round of Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade signs and sign of silence, Lord of the Universe evening adoration; and then a QC/LRP/QC, earth banishing, with ADONAI HA ARETZ vibrated drawing the pentagram, then the cherubic sign with vibration of ADONAI.
Then went about my business and came home.
A Successful day.
A prayer for Monday to Archangel Gabriel (+ is the Catholic style cross)

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.
And might as well do tomorrows Archangel Invocation after midnight adoration, QC/LBRP, BA/RR, MP, Invocation, LBRP/QC.
SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

Reaction score
Awards
And might as well do tomorrows Archangel Invocation after midnight adoration, QC/LBRP, BA/RR, MP, Invocation, LBRP/QC.
SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-TENFOLD ARCHANGELIC ROSARY PRAYER-

Cross) + In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

1) Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, For ever and ever, Amen.

1+2+3) O Lord, we ask that you bring Balance and Harmony to our lives in the Equilibrium of (Body/Mind/Soul).

1) O Lord of Heaven and of Earth, we pray for the relief of those who suffer, for your merciful love to comfort all your children; may you send your angels of healing and light to our aid.

We pray for peace in the World and for its earthly powers, that harmony may prevail, and discord be driven from our hearts; that the spirituality of every nation and people will yield prosperity for every living thing.

We pray for the faithful departed, may they be guided by your messengers into peace, and we pray for the unrighteous, for their Redemption through the Mercy of the Lord.

We pray for those caught in the calamity of natural disasters, for the sick, diseased, and the poor. May you provide us with relief for the needy, may they be given food, shelter, and clothing. May we all be blessed with salvation, with true happiness, and may we conquer the forces of evil, hatred, and fear; that we may one day return to the Source of Light from whence we came.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Decade Beads;
1) May Sandalphon bring us higher, further, and deeper into the Mysteries of prayer and Holy devotion.

2) May Gavriel provide the Strength of God to empower us against all obstacles, both within and without.

3) May Raphael provide the Healing of God to bring us Divine Peace and consolation in the face of all ailments.

4) May Haniel bring us the Joy and Grace that will enrich our lives, and bring us together with our loved ones.

5) May Michael guard us with his fiery sword of Protection from all material and spiritual evils, and may his shield ever be on guard when we are weak.

6) May Samael shield us from the poison of sin so we may reconcile with our own transgressions and face our accusations.

7) May Tzadqiel bless and keep us within Prosperity, Justice, and grant us the lordship over our own realm.

8) May Tzaphqiel keep our heart and soul aware of the Forms and Boundaries of life so that we may uphold the Divine Laws.

9) May Raziel reveal to us the Secrets of the Lord so that our aspirations and True Purpose shall be fulfilled.

10) May the mighty Metatron grant us Divine inspiration, Union, and Gnosis on the path of the Great Work.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Reaction score
Awards
-TENFOLD ARCHANGELIC ROSARY PRAYER-

Cross) + In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

1) Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, For ever and ever, Amen.

1+2+3) O Lord, we ask that you bring Balance and Harmony to our lives in the Equilibrium of (Body/Mind/Soul).

1) O Lord of Heaven and of Earth, we pray for the relief of those who suffer, for your merciful love to comfort all your children; may you send your angels of healing and light to our aid.

We pray for peace in the World and for its earthly powers, that harmony may prevail, and discord be driven from our hearts; that the spirituality of every nation and people will yield prosperity for every living thing.

We pray for the faithful departed, may they be guided by your messengers into peace, and we pray for the unrighteous, for their Redemption through the Mercy of the Lord.

We pray for those caught in the calamity of natural disasters, for the sick, diseased, and the poor. May you provide us with relief for the needy, may they be given food, shelter, and clothing. May we all be blessed with salvation, with true happiness, and may we conquer the forces of evil, hatred, and fear; that we may one day return to the Source of Light from whence we came.

Decade Beads;
1) May Sandalphon bring us higher, further, and deeper into the Mysteries of prayer and Holy devotion.

2) May Gavriel provide the Strength of God to empower us against all obstacles, both within and without.

3) May Raphael provide the Healing of God to bring us Divine Peace and consolation in the face of all ailments.

4) May Haniel bring us the Joy and Grace that will enrich our lives, and bring us together with our loved ones.

5) May Michael guard us with his fiery sword of Protection from all material and spiritual evils, and may his shield ever be on guard when we are weak.

6) May Samael shield us from the poison of sin so we may reconcile with our own transgressions and face our accusations.

7) May Tzadqiel bless and keep us within Prosperity, Justice, and grant us the lordship over our own realm.

8) May Tzaphqiel keep our heart and soul aware of the Forms and Boundaries of life so that we may uphold the Divine Laws.

9) May Raziel reveal to us the Secrets of the Lord so that our aspirations and True Purpose shall be fulfilled.

10) May the mighty Metatron grant us Divine inspiration, Union, and Gnosis on the path of the Great Work.

Reached out to an old Frater who is the one behind the above, Frater S. I've informed him about my past three years from a deliverance and baptism straight into hell and back. I can accept what Ive done wrong in life, and strive daily to be a better more intact and organized me.