• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
"O Father of the Gods! O thou circle of the stars above, whereof my genius is but the younger brother! Marvel beyond all imagining! O Soul of Eternity, before whom Time is ashamed! O Sapphire Stone of Heavens enchantment! O Angel of Mercy whose image is Love; before thee have I covered my head and face, and humbly I invoke thy favor!

Glory be unto thee, O thou Lord of the Living! Your splendor flows out unto the ends of the earth; for You have given the Law unto Man! Your face is as Amethistene blue, and your Nemyss filled with the Eagle Plume!

Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Star of the Magi! Sphere of Expansion! Unto you we raise our arms, that we may be lifted up! For in You is Eternal Mercy abundant, and the Grace of the Righteous is yours to bestow!
Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Irresistable Light, come down from the stars, unto the woodlands where the hazel tree grows! For there we may cut ourselves a staff, to make sure of our footsteps before thee.

Lord of the Righteous! Lord of the Just! Descend upon us on the wings of the wind and of thy nectar give us suckle!

Descend upon us now - for I have been given the watchword OSIRIS unto the Jackal and have been borne aloft eagles wings.

Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Thou art my Shepard, Thou art my Lord!

Descend upon us now, and make sure in our hearts the letters of thy law!"

From The Complete Golden Dawn Initiate by Stephen Ashe.

Reaction score
Awards
"O Father of the Gods! O thou circle of the stars above, whereof my genius is but the younger brother! Marvel beyond all imagining! O Soul of Eternity, before whom Time is ashamed! O Sapphire Stone of Heavens enchantment! O Angel of Mercy whose image is Love; before thee have I covered my head and face, and humbly I invoke thy favor!

Glory be unto thee, O thou Lord of the Living! Your splendor flows out unto the ends of the earth; for You have given the Law unto Man! Your face is as Amethistene blue, and your Nemyss filled with the Eagle Plume!

Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Star of the Magi! Sphere of Expansion! Unto you we raise our arms, that we may be lifted up! For in You is Eternal Mercy abundant, and the Grace of the Righteous is yours to bestow!
Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Irresistable Light, come down from the stars, unto the woodlands where the hazel tree grows! For there we may cut ourselves a staff, to make sure of our footsteps before thee.

Lord of the Righteous! Lord of the Just! Descend upon us on the wings of the wind and of thy nectar give us suckle!

Descend upon us now - for I have been given the watchword OSIRIS unto the Jackal and have been borne aloft eagles wings.

Tzedek! Tzedek! Tzedek! Thou art my Shepard, Thou art my Lord!

Descend upon us now, and make sure in our hearts the letters of thy law!"

From The Complete Golden Dawn Initiate by Stephen Ashe.
Invocations to Raphael and Tzadkiel done; invocation of Jupiter done.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XVI The Blasted Tower. Mars. Peh. Mouth. 80.

Reaction score
Awards
Invocations to Raphael and Tzadkiel done; invocation of Jupiter done.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XVI The Blasted Tower. Mars. Peh. Mouth. 80.
Been listening to a bunch of youtube in the background, about archangels, and one about Enochs visit to hell. Now the Rev Ann Davies.

Reaction score
Awards
And completely skipped Wednesdays angelic invocations, second LBRP and MP due to drowsiness. So, without further ado,

Thursday, 3/3/2022 (=12=1+2=3). Jupiter. Blue.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty sleep though hot chocolate helped me to drop my energy and sleep a bit. At best maybe three or four hours. No dreams recalled. Rarely do I ever recall dreams.
Moon/Transits: Waxing, Pisces. Have not looked at transits in a month, last I knew they were all in the winter signs aside from the moon and nodes.
Weather: It was nice and sunny and mild, they bitter cold and rain on top of that last night walking/bussing home. Seems colder today.
Diet: Poor. One meal a day usually.
Exercise: Walking to and from work when not on buses.
Mood: Low
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes: Usual pains, primarily teeth, and feet to lower back.
Adorations: Midnight, morning with grade signs and sign of silence. Morning Lord of the Universe with signs of the Enterer and sign of silence.
Rituals: Starting Body Awareness, Relaxation Ritual, and Tarot Contemplation Ritual.
New Moon in Pisces yesterday evening. All transits can be found on cafeastrology or the like.
Almost all planets are on the Capricorn-Pisces cusps.
Moon in Leo I believe.
Had nausea and vomiting this morning along with my usual congested phlegm producing cough. Called off work. Pushed third job back a week, but may start Friday of need be.
Weather sunny and cold. Some exercise walking. Finally stomach calmed down to hold a 1/2 club sandwich and coffee.

Evening adorations done.

Rituals:
Used wand in Body awareness, and in QC/Invoking 4 Powers of Earth
Did second round of Invoking 4 power of Earht, and calling of archangels may have been omitted. Will banish 4 Powers of Earth and call archangels in between QC's for midnight.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card for Today: XVI The Tower. Mars. Awakening. Mouth. 80.
Split Hexagram Spread -- Where is my place in Magic and the Occult?
Greater Spiritual Influence: XIII Death. Scorpio. Change/Transformation. Netzach-Tiphareth. 50.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Moderation/Transference. Yesod-Tiphareth. 60.
Spiritual Advice: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Karma. Geburah-Binah. 8.
Unconscious Desires: IX The Hermit. Virgo. Law of Response. Tiphareth-Chesed. 10.
Conscious Desires: XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Organization. Malkuth-Netzach. 100.
Practical Advice: XV The Devil. Material Bondage. Tiphareth-Hod. 70.
Final Outcome: V The Hierophant. Taurus. Hearing/Sound. Chesed-Chokmah. 6.
Gematria: 304 (3+0+4=7)

Pink Candle Meditation: A lot of soot on wick and curling. Window was open providing a northwest draft, so candle dripped and sloped to right. End form was a Lamed type representation.
Mantra during meditation:
Peace, peace be to Russia,
Peace, Peace be to Jerusalem,
Peace, peace to Ukraine,
Peace, peace be to Israel.
Mixed mantra up to keep flame tall and straight, it did form to this will. Left a wax dripping similar to Lamed.

Reaction score
Awards
New Moon in Pisces yesterday evening. All transits can be found on cafeastrology or the like.
Moon in Leo I believe.
Had nausea and vomiting this morning along with my usual congested phlegm producing cough. Called off work. Pushed third job back a week, but may start Friday of need be.
Weather sunny and cold. Some exercise walking. Finally stomach calmed down to hold a 1/2 club sandwich and coffee.

Evening adorations done.

Rituals:
Did second round of Invoking 4 power of Earht, and calling of archangels may have been omitted. Will banish 4 Powers of Earth and call archangels in between QC's for midnight.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card for Today: XVI The Tower. Mars. Awakening. Mouth. 80.
Greater Spiritual Influence: XIII Death. Scorpio. Change/Transformation. Netzach-Tiphareth. 50.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Moderation/Transference. Yesod-Tiphareth. 60.
Unconscious Desires: IX The Hermit. Virgo. Law of Response. Tiphareth-Chesed. 10.

Pink Candle Meditation: A lot of soot on wick and curling. Window was open providing a northwest draft, so candle dripped and sloped to right. End form was a Lamed type representation.
Peace, peace to Ukraine,
Mixed mantra up to keep flame tall and straight, it did form to this will. Left a wax dripping similar to Lamed.
Thursday Blue Candle Meditation:
Mantra -
Mercy, mercy be to Ukraine
Mercy, mercy be to Israel
Mercy, mercy be to Russia
Mercy, mercy be to Jerusalem.

Reaction score
Awards
Moon in Leo I believe.

Evening adorations done.

Rituals:

Peace, peace to Ukraine,
Ok ... time for MP and RR. -- Done.

Concerning Gematria 304:
304 > 7
- 304 -​
304 = 24x19​
---​
to bore through, pierce, stab; curse, condemn; pr.n. "Swordsman".
---​
to hasten.
---​
(
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
w/f)
; a heavy shower.
---​
pr.n. "Enclosed Place", "Castle".
---​
pr.n. "Blooming".
-​
(
w/f)
; ditch or fosse (of a fortress); a decision or judgment; gold; active, eager; industrious, strenuous; sharp, pointed; a pointed shard or sharp stone.
---​
(
w/f)
; pr.n. "Mountain Peak".

Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 3/4/2022 (=7+6=13=4). Venus. Green.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty sleep though hot chocolate helped me to drop my energy and sleep a bit. At best maybe three or four hours. No dreams recalled. Rarely do I ever recall dreams.
Moon/Transits: Waxing, Pisces. Have not looked at transits in a month, last I knew they were all in the winter signs aside from the moon and nodes.
Weather: It was nice and sunny and mild.
Mental Notes:
Adorations and Rituals:
Midnight, morning with grade signs and sign of silence. Morning Lord of the Universe with signs of the Enterer and sign of silence.
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Earth LRP, intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing the pentagram, and stabbing the drawn Cherubic figures with ADONAI.
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle
"Peace, peace be to Russia,
Peace, peace be to Israel,
Peace, peace be to Ukraine,
Peace, peace be to Jerusalem."

Invocations:
-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

Wednesday- Day of Mercury

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-

Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-

Friday- Day of Venus

+

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen."

Prayers:
"With my whole Soul, and whole strength, I give praise and blessing unto God the Father.

Holy is God the Father of All Things.

Holy is God Whose Will is Performed and Accomplished by His Own Powers.

Holy is God, that Determineth to be Known, and is Known of His Own, or Those that are His. Holy art Thou, that by Thy Word hast established all Things.

Holy art Thou of Whom all Nature is the Image.

Holy art Thou Whom Nature hath not Formed.

Holy art Thou that art Stronger than all Power.

Holy art Thou, that art Greater than all Excellency.

Holy art Thou, Who art Better than all Praise.

Accept these Reasonable Sacrifices from a Pure Soul, and a Heart stretched out unto Thee.

O Thou Unspeakable, Unutterable, to be Praised with Silence!

I beseech Thee, that I may never Err from the Knowledge of Thee, Look Mercifully upon Me, and Enable Me, and Enlighten with this Grace, those that are in Ignorance,

the Brothers of my Kind, but Thy Sons.

Therefore I Believe Thee, and Bear Witness, and go into the Life and Light.

Blessed art Thou, O Father, Thy Man would be Sanctified with Thee,

as Thou hast given Him all Power."

"AN HUMBLE PRAYER FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

OH, God my Father and Lord of all goodness, who didst create all things by Thy word, and who didst prepare man in thy wisdom to rule over all creatures that were made by Thee, that he should rule over the world with holiness and righteousness, and judge with an upright heart. Give unto me that wisdom that is constantly around Thy throne, and cast me not out from among Thy children. For I am Thy servant, and the son of Thy hand-maiden, a weak creature of a short existence, and too weak in understanding, in right, and in the law. Send it down from Thy high heaven and from the throne of Thy glory so that it may abide with me and labor with me, that I may know and do the things that are pleasing unto Thee. For Thy wisdom knoweth and understandeth all things, and let it lead me in my works and protect me in its glory, and my labors will be acceptable unto Thee. When I was yet in my youth I sought wisdom without fear in my prayer. I prayed for it in the temple, and will seek it to my end. My heart rejoiceth over it as when the young grapes ripen. Thou art my Father, my God, and my Shepherd, who helpest me. Thy hand created and prepared me; teach me that I may learn Thy commandments; open my eyes that I may behold the wonders of Thy law. Remember, Lord, Thy covenant, and teach me what to say and think.

Instruct me and so shall I live. Lord, show me Thy ways, lead me in Thy truth, and teach me. I am Thy servant, teach me that I may understand Thy evidence. Console me again with Thy help and let the happy spirit sustain me. Thou lover of life, Thy immortal spirit is in all things. Teach me to work in a manner that is well pleasing unto Thee, for Thou art my God. Let Thy good spirit lead me in pleasant paths. With Thee is the living fountain and in Thy light we see the light. Let my goings be established, and le no unrighteousness rule over me. Teach me wholesome manners and enlighten me, for I believe Thy commandments. Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God who helps me, and I wait daily before Thee. Let Thy countenance shine upon Thy servant and teach me to know Thy justice. Let me behold Thy glory, for Thou, Lord, art my light, and Thou wilt turn my darkness into day. Wilt thou join Thyself with me in eternity, and trust me in righteousness and in judgement, in grace and mercy, yea, wilt Thou join me in faith, that I may know Thee, the Lord. Lord, let my complaints come before Thee, rescue me according to Thy word. Show me Thy ways, oh, Lord, that I may walk in Thy truth. Keep my heart in singleness that I may fear Thy name. I will remember Thy name from childhood, therefore, all people will thank Thee forever and ever. Amen.“

“O LORD of Heaven and of Earth, before thee do I confess my sins, and lament them, cast down and humbled in thy presence. For I have sinned before thee by pride, avarice, and boundless desire of honours and riches; by idleness, gluttony, greed, debauchery, and drunkenness; because I have offended thee by all kinds of sins of the flesh, adulteries, and pollutions, which I have committed myself, and consented that others should commit; by sacrilege, thefts, rapine, violation, and homicide; by the evil use I have made of my possessions, by my prodigality, by the sins which I have committed against Hope and Charity, by my evil advice, flatteries, bribes, and the ill distribution which I have made of the goods of which I have been possessed; by repulsing and maltreating the poor, in the distribution which I have made of the goods committed to my charge, by afflicting those over whom I have been set in authority, by not visiting the prisoners, by depriving the dead of burial, by not receiving the poor, by neither feeding the hungry nor giving drink to the thirsty, by never keeping the Sabbath and the other feasts, by not living chastely and piously on those days, by the easy consent which I have given to those who incited me to evil deeds, by injuring instead of aiding those who demanded help from me, by refusing to give ear unto the cry of the poor, by not respecting the aged, by not keeping my word, by disobedience to my parents, by ingratitude towards those from whom I have received kindness, by indulgence in sensual pleasures, by irreverent behaviour in the Temple of God, by unseemly gestures thereat, by entering therein without reverence, by vain and unprofitable discourse when there, by despising the sacred vessels of the temple, by turning the holy Ceremonies into ridicule, by touching and eating the sacred bread with impure lips and with profane hands, and by the neglect of my prayers and adorations.
I detest also the crimes which I have committed by evil thoughts, vain and impure meditations, false suspicions, and rash judgments; by the evil consent which I have readily given unto the advice of the wicked, by lust of impure and sensual pleasures; by my idle words, my lies, and my deceit; by my false vows in various ways; and by my continual slander and calumny.
I detest also the crimes which I have committed within; the treachery and discord which I have incited; my curiosity, greed, false speaking, violence, malediction, murmurs, blasphemies, vain words, insults, dissimulations; my sins against God by the transgression of the ten commandments, by neglect of my duties and obligations, and by want of love towards God and towards my neighbour.
Furthermore I hate the sins which I have committed in all my senses, by sight, by hearing, by taste, by smell, and by touch, in every way that human weakness can offend the creator; by my carnal thoughts, deeds, and meditations. In which I humbly confess that I have sinned, and recognise myself as being in the sight of God the most criminal of all men.
I accuse myself before thee, O God, and I adore thee with all humility. O ye, holy angels, and ye, children of God, in your presence I publish my sins, so that mine enemy may have no advantage over me, and may not be able to reproach me at the last day; that he may not be able to say that I have concealed my sins, and that I be not then accused in the presence of the Lord; but, on the contrary, that on my account there may be joy in Heaven, as over the just who have confessed their sins in thy presence.
O most mighty and all powerful Father, grant through thine unbounded mercy that I may both see and know all the spirits which I invoke, so that by their means I may see my will and desire accomplished, by the sovereign grandeur, and by thine ineffable and eternal glory, thou who art and who wilt be for ever the pure and ineffable father of all.
The confession having been finished with great humility, and with the inward feeling of the heart, the master will recite the following prayer:—
O Lord all powerful, eternal God and father of all creatures, shed upon me the divine influence of thy mercy, for I am thy creature. I beseech thee to defend me from mine enemies, and to confirm in me true and steadfast faith.
O Lord, I commit my body and my soul unto thee, seeing I put my trust in none beside thee; it is on thee alone that I rely; O Lord my God aid me; O Lord hear me in the day and hour wherein I shall invoke thee. I pray thee by thy mercy not to put me in oblivion, nor to remove me from thee. O Lord be thou my succor, thou who art the God of my salvation. O Lord make me a new heart according unto thy loving kindness. These, O Lord, are the gifts which I await from thee, O my God and my master, thou who livest and reignest unto the Ages of the Ages. Amen.
O Lord God the all powerful one, who hast formed unto thyself great and ineffable wisdom, and co-eternal with thyself before the countless ages; thou who in the birth of time hast created the Heavens, and the Earth, the sea, and things that they contain; thou who hast vivified all things by the breath of thy mouth, I praise thee, I bless thee, I adore thee, and I glorify thee. Be thou propitious unto me who am but a miserable sinner, and despise me not; save me and succor me, even me the work of thine hands. I conjure and entreat thee by thy Holy name to banish from my spirit the darkness of Ignorance, and to enlighten me with the Fire of thy Wisdom; take away from me all evil desires, and let not my speech be as that of the foolish. O thou, God the Living One, whose Glory, Honour, and Kingdom shall extend unto the Ages of the Ages. Amen.”

Reaction score
Awards
Mental Notes:
Adorations and Rituals:
Midnight, morning with grade signs and sign of silence. Morning Lord of the Universe with signs of the Enterer and sign of silence.
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Earth LRP, intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing the pentagram, and stabbing the drawn Cherubic figures with ADONAI.
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle

Invocations:
-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

Wednesday- Day of Mercury

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-

Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-

Friday- Day of Venus

+

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen."

Prayers:
"With my whole Soul, and whole strength, I give praise and blessing unto God the Father.

Holy is God the Father of All Things.

Holy is God Whose Will is Performed and Accomplished by His Own Powers.

Holy is God, that Determineth to be Known, and is Known of His Own, or Those that are His. Holy art Thou, that by Thy Word hast established all Things.

Holy art Thou of Whom all Nature is the Image.

Holy art Thou Whom Nature hath not Formed.

Holy art Thou that art Stronger than all Power.

Holy art Thou, that art Greater than all Excellency.

Holy art Thou, Who art Better than all Praise.

Accept these Reasonable Sacrifices from a Pure Soul, and a Heart stretched out unto Thee.

O Thou Unspeakable, Unutterable, to be Praised with Silence!

I beseech Thee, that I may never Err from the Knowledge of Thee, Look Mercifully upon Me, and Enable Me, and Enlighten with this Grace, those that are in Ignorance,

the Brothers of my Kind, but Thy Sons.

Therefore I Believe Thee, and Bear Witness, and go into the Life and Light.

Blessed art Thou, O Father, Thy Man would be Sanctified with Thee,

as Thou hast given Him all Power."

"AN HUMBLE PRAYER FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

OH, God my Father and Lord of all goodness, who didst create all things by Thy word, and who didst prepare man in thy wisdom to rule over all creatures that were made by Thee, that he should rule over the world with holiness and righteousness, and judge with an upright heart. Give unto me that wisdom that is constantly around Thy throne, and cast me not out from among Thy children. For I am Thy servant, and the son of Thy hand-maiden, a weak creature of a short existence, and too weak in understanding, in right, and in the law. Send it down from Thy high heaven and from the throne of Thy glory so that it may abide with me and labor with me, that I may know and do the things that are pleasing unto Thee. For Thy wisdom knoweth and understandeth all things, and let it lead me in my works and protect me in its glory, and my labors will be acceptable unto Thee. When I was yet in my youth I sought wisdom without fear in my prayer. I prayed for it in the temple, and will seek it to my end. My heart rejoiceth over it as when the young grapes ripen. Thou art my Father, my God, and my Shepherd, who helpest me. Thy hand created and prepared me; teach me that I may learn Thy commandments; open my eyes that I may behold the wonders of Thy law. Remember, Lord, Thy covenant, and teach me what to say and think.

Instruct me and so shall I live. Lord, show me Thy ways, lead me in Thy truth, and teach me. I am Thy servant, teach me that I may understand Thy evidence. Console me again with Thy help and let the happy spirit sustain me. Thou lover of life, Thy immortal spirit is in all things. Teach me to work in a manner that is well pleasing unto Thee, for Thou art my God. Let Thy good spirit lead me in pleasant paths. With Thee is the living fountain and in Thy light we see the light. Let my goings be established, and le no unrighteousness rule over me. Teach me wholesome manners and enlighten me, for I believe Thy commandments. Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God who helps me, and I wait daily before Thee. Let Thy countenance shine upon Thy servant and teach me to know Thy justice. Let me behold Thy glory, for Thou, Lord, art my light, and Thou wilt turn my darkness into day. Wilt thou join Thyself with me in eternity, and trust me in righteousness and in judgement, in grace and mercy, yea, wilt Thou join me in faith, that I may know Thee, the Lord. Lord, let my complaints come before Thee, rescue me according to Thy word. Show me Thy ways, oh, Lord, that I may walk in Thy truth. Keep my heart in singleness that I may fear Thy name. I will remember Thy name from childhood, therefore, all people will thank Thee forever and ever. Amen.“
"“Make for me a wondrous consciousness that I know that I do not know anything of the miracles of creation. Make for me a shining consciousness that my head shines with the light of divine illumination. Make for me a holy consciousness that leads me to true faith. Make for me a steady platform that my consciousness may rest upon Your ways. Root my consciousness in your Wisdom. May the flow of n’vdal continue into my mind. Make for me a consciousness that preserves Your hidden secrets that preserves my life and the life of my children. Make for me a whole mind whose consciousness balanced with all Your knowledge equally. Make for me a clean mind that is one with you in spirit even in this world. Make for me a scintillating consciousness. Your Truth is before my eyes like the Sun shining in the day. For your light is brilliant all around igniting my mind with inspiration. I direct myself in unity with the righteous seekers of my community and we walk as one. Illuminate my intelligence so that I may discern your ways. Keep me stable in your ways standing before You doing your deeds. Grant victory to my intelligence, an enduring victory. Grant for me a True perception to see the Hand of God in all the world. Let me dwell in the House of Abundance. Lord reveal for me the hidden meanings of your world, may my mind comprehend allusion. Reveal for me the wondrous spirits You place in all things. My will longs for knowledge and the will is love. That my intelligence desires life to ask You everything that is on my mind. May I live by the fear of my faith to do what is right each moment of the day. Sustain me all the days of my life and let them be days of perseverance in helping others and studying your world. Let me merge my consciousness with others to know them and their needs. May I overcome my trials by seeing their lessons and the wisdom of Your ways. Renew for me my intelligence from the days of my youth to the days of old age. May I feel the needs of life – woman, animal, plant, and stone. May I learn to manipulate them back to health. Teach me to understand the workings of nature so that I may tend the Garden of Your world. Let me listen to the teachings of the body whose wisdom reveals our physical, social and mental health needs. Provide me with common sense so that I may know the state of my community. Strengthen my continual intelligence so that I may follow your ways all the days of my life. Make me lose the idolatrous ideas of other nations so that I may fill my intellect with Your Intelligence.”

Reaction score
Awards
It seems that with these prayers and invocations to the planets, that it would be a predatory immersion, enflaming myself with prayer.

Invocation of Venus
"Lucifer! Star of the Morning! Arise!
Arise, O thou flame of compassion, and cause us to bathe in thy splendor of your Emerald light! Upon our brow is set the nemmys of starlight; and we stand and behold as you bear the Goddess aloft in your arms!
From caverns deep and subterranean your song issues forth.
Verily upon the evening breeze through the twilight. Across moorland and the water of lakes it drifts; calling us to evensong and worship. For your mysteries are contained in the sound of the toiling of the bells that calls us up to the temple!
To me! To me! Sings the Priestess in her Rapture, as naked, she lies upon an Emerald throne!
Arise! Arise! O thou flame of the Nephesh, and cause us to bathe in the vision of the triumphing of Beauty!
Lucifer!! Nogah! Arise, arise O flame of the Nephesh, and attune that which lies eternally within us to the Cosmic symphony without! Bringer of Light! O thou bearer of the standard off the Royal Art - the Rose and the Cross! I worship you with pearls of laughter, for the stuff of lust is the substance of your joy!
Upon Wings of Wonder you bear me in my passions - above the Cornfields and Maize! And your knowledge brings the fawn to the forest glade, and the Swan to the lake.
Lapis Excellit! Lucifer! Nogah!
Smaragdine lustre of the emerald stone and flashing starlight!
Descend upon us and cause us to behold the beauty of thy ways, and bless the aspirations of our hearts.

Daily Proverb and Psalms: Psalms 16-20; Proverbs 4.

Reaction score
Awards
Mental Notes:
Adorations and Rituals:
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle

Invocations:
Invocation to Angels of Venus and Jupiter
Several prayers to God

Rituals:
Body Awareness - Foot to groin breathing, fivefold count, in white/positive out black/negative
Relaxation Ritual - Draw golden light up by segments of body until whole body glows and circulation of its energy
LRP Earth Invoking, while drawing the pentagram intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ, Kerubic Taurus while intoning ADONAI
Middle Pillar, five intonations of divine names, five chakras, five circulations of energy of each flow of energy. In white out black.
Invoking the four Powers of Earth - ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI MELECH
LRH - Saturn Invoking YHVH ARARITA

Adorations:
Evening adorations with grade signs, sign of enterer and sign of silence (LRVH,LOTU)
Midnight Adoration with grade signs, sign of enterer and sign of silence (LRVH)

Daily Proverbs and Psalms: Psalms 16-20, Proverbs 4.

Reaction score
Awards
Mental Notes:
Adorations and Rituals:
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle

Invocations:
Invocation to Angels of Venus and Jupiter
Several prayers to God

Rituals:
Body Awareness - Foot to groin breathing, fivefold count, in white/positive out black/negative
Relaxation Ritual - Draw golden light up by segments of body until whole body glows and circulation of its energy
LRP Earth Invoking, while drawing the pentagram intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ, Kerubic Taurus while intoning ADONAI
Middle Pillar, five intonations of divine names, five chakras, five circulations of energy of each flow of energy. In white out black.
Invoking the four Powers of Earth - ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI MELECH
LRH - Saturn Invoking YHVH ARARITA

Adorations:
Evening adorations with grade signs, sign of enterer and sign of silence (LRVH,LOTU)
Midnight Adoration with grade signs, sign of enterer and sign of silence (LRVH)

Daily Proverbs and Psalms: Psalms 16-20, Proverbs 4.
Done with rituals and adorations save MP and Midnight adoration.
Will read Psalms and Proverbs, and do BA/RR/MP before bed.
LRH not necessary so not done.

Reaction score
Awards
Five minutes on Amazon and I run up a 1000 bill for candles, crystals, herbs, oils, and a few books. And a few cups.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 3/5/2022 (=14=1+4=5, Mediation). Saturn. Indigo-Black.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty/Non Esistent sleep. No dreams recalled.
Moon/Transits: Do not have info at the moment, but 3/2 we had new moon in pisces, so could be into Taurus. Most planets in winter-spring signs.
Weather: Cold, typical Michigan weather, snow-rain, wind.
Diet: Cookies and coffee
Exercise: None. Should do To Shin Do and anaerobic exercise daily.
Mental Notes: How to assign barbarous names/words of power to an act or gesture to accomplish a task, so like a martial arts kata, a series of barbarous words create and enact the kata to the target, such as Self-Protection/Reversal/Baneful Magick.
Physical Notes: Less foot.leg pain, seems no issues besides stiffness and dull pain in legs and back and butt from sitting cross legged too long. Diamond posture reveals full pain location. Left and Right side legs.

Adorations:
Lord of the Universe - Morning adoration with grade signs and sign of silence.
Liber Resh Vel Helios - Morning adoration done with grade signs and sign of silence.

Rituals (try to streamline as one complete ritual start to finish)
Body Awareness/Foot to Groin breathing. Done.
Relaxation Ritual (instant relaxation by visualization as a a gold energy being of light and open pore breathing like a honeycomb or hairnets).
Qabballistic Cross. Done.
Invocation of Archangel of Day, Shem Angel of Day, Prayers and Invocations.
Exercises such as Blue Bubble of Protection visualization or clairvoyance training periscope/scanning of room.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (clockwise, Earth invoking Four Powers of Earth) ADONAI HA ARETZ. ADONAI. ADONAI MELECH. Done.
Ascent into Cube of Space.
Rite of Elemental Equilibration.
Rising on the Planes Exercise.
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram (clockwise, Saturn invoking) YHVH ELOHIM. ARARITA.
Intent of Ritual. Done. To do something today.
Novena/Candle Ritual.
Body in Assiah.
Middle Pillar Exercise.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Counter clockwise Earth Banishing Four Powers of Earth) ADONAI HA ARETZ. ADONAI. ADONAI MELECH.
Qabballistic Cross. Done.

Tarot:
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: XXI The World. Saturn/Earth. Cosmic Consciousness.
Tarot Spread - Split Hexagram Spread (Majors only)
Tarot Spread - Celtic Cross Spread (Full deck)
Tarot Spread - Past Present Future (Full deck)
Psychic Testing -
Less Than Five Greater Than Five
Guess the Trump
Minor Court Major