• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 3/4/2022 (=7+6=13=4). Venus. Green.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty sleep though hot chocolate helped me to drop my energy and sleep a bit. At best maybe three or four hours. No dreams recalled. Rarely do I ever recall dreams.
Moon/Transits: Waxing, Pisces. Have not looked at transits in a month, last I knew they were all in the winter signs aside from the moon and nodes.
Weather: It was nice and sunny and mild.
Diet: Poor. One meal a day usually.
Exercise: Walking to and from work when not on buses.
Mood: Low
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes: Usual pains, primarily teeth, and feet to lower back.
Adorations and Rituals:
Midnight, morning with grade signs and sign of silence. Morning Lord of the Universe with signs of the Enterer and sign of silence.
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Earth LRP, intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing the pentagram, and stabbing the drawn Cherubic figures with ADONAI.
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle
"Peace, peace be to Russia,
Peace, peace be to Israel,
Peace, peace be to Ukraine,
Peace, peace be to Jerusalem."

Invocations:
-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

Wednesday- Day of Mercury

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-

Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-

Friday- Day of Venus

+

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen."

Prayers:
"With my whole Soul, and whole strength, I give praise and blessing unto God the Father.

Holy is God the Father of All Things.

Holy is God Whose Will is Performed and Accomplished by His Own Powers.

Holy is God, that Determineth to be Known, and is Known of His Own, or Those that are His. Holy art Thou, that by Thy Word hast established all Things.

Holy art Thou of Whom all Nature is the Image.

Holy art Thou Whom Nature hath not Formed.

Holy art Thou that art Stronger than all Power.

Holy art Thou, that art Greater than all Excellency.

Holy art Thou, Who art Better than all Praise.

Accept these Reasonable Sacrifices from a Pure Soul, and a Heart stretched out unto Thee.

O Thou Unspeakable, Unutterable, to be Praised with Silence!

I beseech Thee, that I may never Err from the Knowledge of Thee, Look Mercifully upon Me, and Enable Me, and Enlighten with this Grace, those that are in Ignorance,

the Brothers of my Kind, but Thy Sons.

Therefore I Believe Thee, and Bear Witness, and go into the Life and Light.

Blessed art Thou, O Father, Thy Man would be Sanctified with Thee,

as Thou hast given Him all Power."

"AN HUMBLE PRAYER FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

OH, God my Father and Lord of all goodness, who didst create all things by Thy word, and who didst prepare man in thy wisdom to rule over all creatures that were made by Thee, that he should rule over the world with holiness and righteousness, and judge with an upright heart. Give unto me that wisdom that is constantly around Thy throne, and cast me not out from among Thy children. For I am Thy servant, and the son of Thy hand-maiden, a weak creature of a short existence, and too weak in understanding, in right, and in the law. Send it down from Thy high heaven and from the throne of Thy glory so that it may abide with me and labor with me, that I may know and do the things that are pleasing unto Thee. For Thy wisdom knoweth and understandeth all things, and let it lead me in my works and protect me in its glory, and my labors will be acceptable unto Thee. When I was yet in my youth I sought wisdom without fear in my prayer. I prayed for it in the temple, and will seek it to my end. My heart rejoiceth over it as when the young grapes ripen. Thou art my Father, my God, and my Shepherd, who helpest me. Thy hand created and prepared me; teach me that I may learn Thy commandments; open my eyes that I may behold the wonders of Thy law. Remember, Lord, Thy covenant, and teach me what to say and think.

Instruct me and so shall I live. Lord, show me Thy ways, lead me in Thy truth, and teach me. I am Thy servant, teach me that I may understand Thy evidence. Console me again with Thy help and let the happy spirit sustain me. Thou lover of life, Thy immortal spirit is in all things. Teach me to work in a manner that is well pleasing unto Thee, for Thou art my God. Let Thy good spirit lead me in pleasant paths. With Thee is the living fountain and in Thy light we see the light. Let my goings be established, and le no unrighteousness rule over me. Teach me wholesome manners and enlighten me, for I believe Thy commandments. Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God who helps me, and I wait daily before Thee. Let Thy countenance shine upon Thy servant and teach me to know Thy justice. Let me behold Thy glory, for Thou, Lord, art my light, and Thou wilt turn my darkness into day. Wilt thou join Thyself with me in eternity, and trust me in righteousness and in judgement, in grace and mercy, yea, wilt Thou join me in faith, that I may know Thee, the Lord. Lord, let my complaints come before Thee, rescue me according to Thy word. Show me Thy ways, oh, Lord, that I may walk in Thy truth. Keep my heart in singleness that I may fear Thy name. I will remember Thy name from childhood, therefore, all people will thank Thee forever and ever. Amen.“
-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen."

Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 3/4/2022 (=7+6=13=4). Venus. Green.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty sleep though hot chocolate helped me to drop my energy and sleep a bit. At best maybe three or four hours. No dreams recalled. Rarely do I ever recall dreams.
Moon/Transits: Waxing, Pisces. Have not looked at transits in a month, last I knew they were all in the winter signs aside from the moon and nodes.
Weather: It was nice and sunny and mild.
Diet: Poor. One meal a day usually.
Exercise: Walking to and from work when not on buses.
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes: Usual pains, primarily teeth, and feet to lower back.
Adorations and Rituals:
Midnight, morning with grade signs and sign of silence. Morning Lord of the Universe with signs of the Enterer and sign of silence.
Body Awareness
Relaxation Ritual
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Earth LRP, intoning ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing the pentagram, and stabbing the drawn Cherubic figures with ADONAI.
Qaballistic Cross

Meditations:
White Pillar Candle
"Peace, peace be to Russia,
Peace, peace be to Israel,
Peace, peace be to Ukraine,
Peace, peace be to Jerusalem."

Invocations:
-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

SAMAEL INVOCATION-

Tuesday- Day of Mars

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

Wednesday- Day of Mercury

+

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-

Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-

Friday- Day of Venus

+

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-

Saturday- Day of Saturn

+

Prayers:
"With my whole Soul, and whole strength, I give praise and blessing unto God the Father.

Holy is God the Father of All Things.

Holy is God Whose Will is Performed and Accomplished by His Own Powers.

Holy is God, that Determineth to be Known, and is Known of His Own, or Those that are His. Holy art Thou, that by Thy Word hast established all Things.

Holy art Thou of Whom all Nature is the Image.

Holy art Thou Whom Nature hath not Formed.

Holy art Thou that art Stronger than all Power.

Holy art Thou, that art Greater than all Excellency.

Holy art Thou, Who art Better than all Praise.

Accept these Reasonable Sacrifices from a Pure Soul, and a Heart stretched out unto Thee.

O Thou Unspeakable, Unutterable, to be Praised with Silence!

I beseech Thee, that I may never Err from the Knowledge of Thee, Look Mercifully upon Me, and Enable Me, and Enlighten with this Grace, those that are in Ignorance,

the Brothers of my Kind, but Thy Sons.

Therefore I Believe Thee, and Bear Witness, and go into the Life and Light.

Blessed art Thou, O Father, Thy Man would be Sanctified with Thee,

as Thou hast given Him all Power."

"AN HUMBLE PRAYER FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

OH, God my Father and Lord of all goodness, who didst create all things by Thy word, and who didst prepare man in thy wisdom to rule over all creatures that were made by Thee, that he should rule over the world with holiness and righteousness, and judge with an upright heart. Give unto me that wisdom that is constantly around Thy throne, and cast me not out from among Thy children. For I am Thy servant, and the son of Thy hand-maiden, a weak creature of a short existence, and too weak in understanding, in right, and in the law. Send it down from Thy high heaven and from the throne of Thy glory so that it may abide with me and labor with me, that I may know and do the things that are pleasing unto Thee. For Thy wisdom knoweth and understandeth all things, and let it lead me in my works and protect me in its glory, and my labors will be acceptable unto Thee. When I was yet in my youth I sought wisdom without fear in my prayer. I prayed for it in the temple, and will seek it to my end. My heart rejoiceth over it as when the young grapes ripen. Thou art my Father, my God, and my Shepherd, who helpest me. Thy hand created and prepared me; teach me that I may learn Thy commandments; open my eyes that I may behold the wonders of Thy law. Remember, Lord, Thy covenant, and teach me what to say and think.

Instruct me and so shall I live. Lord, show me Thy ways, lead me in Thy truth, and teach me. I am Thy servant, teach me that I may understand Thy evidence. Console me again with Thy help and let the happy spirit sustain me. Thou lover of life, Thy immortal spirit is in all things. Teach me to work in a manner that is well pleasing unto Thee, for Thou art my God. Let Thy good spirit lead me in pleasant paths. With Thee is the living fountain and in Thy light we see the light. Let my goings be established, and le no unrighteousness rule over me. Teach me wholesome manners and enlighten me, for I believe Thy commandments. Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God who helps me, and I wait daily before Thee. Let Thy countenance shine upon Thy servant and teach me to know Thy justice. Let me behold Thy glory, for Thou, Lord, art my light, and Thou wilt turn my darkness into day. Wilt thou join Thyself with me in eternity, and trust me in righteousness and in judgement, in grace and mercy, yea, wilt Thou join me in faith, that I may know Thee, the Lord. Lord, let my complaints come before Thee, rescue me according to Thy word. Show me Thy ways, oh, Lord, that I may walk in Thy truth. Keep my heart in singleness that I may fear Thy name. I will remember Thy name from childhood, therefore, all people will thank Thee forever and ever. Amen.“
Added to prayers for the day.
Shem Angel of the day: Anauel, Ps. 2:11
63rd - ANAUEL/ANIANUEL. His attribute is "Infinitely Good God". He corresponds to the Holy Name of "God Min" in the language of the Camboans. His ray commences from the 311th degree to the 315th degree inclusive, corresponding to the thirty-second decade, and to the angel called Asau, under the influence of Mercury. He rules over certain days, today being one, the invocation is deon from 8:40pm through 9pm. pronouncing the divine names and the 11th verse of Psalm 2: "Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling".
He serves to convert nations to Christianity, and to confound those who are its enemies. This angel protects against accidents, he preserves health and cures illnesses; he rules over commerce, bankers, businessmen, and clerks. The person born under this influence will have a subtle and ingenious spirit, he will distinguish himself through his industry and his actions.
The bad angle rules over folly and prodigality, he influences all those who ruin themselves through their bad conduct.
For the conversion of nations to Christianity. Protects against accidents, heals the sick. Governs commerce, banking. Subtle and ingenious, industrious and active.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 3/5/2022 (=14=1+4=5, Mediation). Saturn. Indigo-Black.
Sleep/Dreams: Spotty/Non Esistent sleep. No dreams recalled.
Moon/Transits: Do not have info at the moment, but 3/2 we had new moon in pisces, so could be into Taurus. Most planets in winter-spring signs.
Weather: Cold, typical Michigan weather, snow-rain, wind.
Diet: Cookies and coffee
Exercise: None. Should do To Shin Do and anaerobic exercise daily.
Mental Notes: How to assign barbarous names/words of power to an act or gesture to accomplish a task, so like a martial arts kata, a series of barbarous words create and enact the kata to the target, such as Self-Protection/Reversal/Baneful Magick.
Physical Notes: Less foot.leg pain, seems no issues besides stiffness and dull pain in legs and back and butt from sitting cross legged too long. Diamond posture reveals full pain location. Left and Right side legs.

Adorations:
Lord of the Universe - Morning adoration with grade signs and sign of silence.
Liber Resh Vel Helios - Morning adoration done with grade signs and sign of silence.

Rituals (try to streamline as one complete ritual start to finish)
Body Awareness/Foot to Groin breathing. Done.
Relaxation Ritual (instant relaxation by visualization as a a gold energy being of light and open pore breathing like a honeycomb or hairnets).
Qabballistic Cross. Done.
Invocation of Archangel of Day, Shem Angel of Day, Prayers and Invocations.
Exercises such as Blue Bubble of Protection visualization or clairvoyance training periscope/scanning of room.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (clockwise, Earth invoking Four Powers of Earth) ADONAI HA ARETZ. ADONAI. ADONAI MELECH. Done.
Ascent into Cube of Space.
Rite of Elemental Equilibration.
Rising on the Planes Exercise.
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram (clockwise, Saturn invoking) YHVH ELOHIM. ARARITA.
Intent of Ritual. Done. To do something today.
Novena/Candle Ritual.
Body in Assiah.
Middle Pillar Exercise.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Counter clockwise Earth Banishing Four Powers of Earth) ADONAI HA ARETZ. ADONAI. ADONAI MELECH.
Qabballistic Cross. Done.

Tarot:
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: XXI The World. Saturn/Earth. Cosmic Consciousness.
Tarot Spread - Split Hexagram Spread (Majors only)
Tarot Spread - Celtic Cross Spread (Full deck)
Tarot Spread - Past Present Future (Full deck)
Psychic Testing -
Less Than Five Greater Than Five
Guess the Trump
Minor Court Major
Pleased with getting off my sickly ass and doing something. Now to expand on this ritual flow and make it a daily singular ritual, much like a barbarous name loaded kata of rituals rites and exercises. With the end goal of aligning myself with the angels of light, and with ha-Shem and Yeshua.

Reaction score
Awards
Pleased with getting off my sickly ass and doing something. Now to expand on this ritual flow and make it a daily singular ritual, much like a barbarous name loaded kata of rituals rites and exercises. With the end goal of aligning myself with the angels of light, and with ha-Shem and Yeshua.
From a document called Angels of Healing:
ANAUEL : has the principal assignment of messenger, bringing us the more urgent spiritual messages; helps to receive inspiration, promotes logical abilities.
One power from 72 Angels of Magic:
Anuel, Machiel – to tell a difficult truth without causing pain.
From 72 Angels of Magic:

The Powers of Anuel

Protect Your Business
When you have built up your business, you need to protect it from competition and unexpected disasters. Call on this angel when things are going well to ensure that they stay that way.
Make Good Financial Deals
When you are buying or selling a car, house or business, call on this angel to make sure you get the best deal. This works best when you know what deal you want to make and who you are making it with.
Pronounced: AH-NOO-ELL
Invocation (Psalm 37:4). -- ??? Shouldn't it be 2:11?
VEH-HE-TEH AH-NAHG
AHL EE-AH-OH-EH
VEH-YEE-TEN
LEH-CHAH
MEESH-AH-LAWT
LEE-BECH-AH

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XXI The World. Saturn/Elemental Earth. Cosmic Consciousness. The woman naked in the womb or portal wrapped in a scarf the color of Saturn-yesod, carrying a wand in each hand, while the four creatures look on as if in one accord with thought, Union of The World and Spirit.

Reaction score
Awards
From a document called Angels of Healing:
ANAUEL : has the principal assignment of messenger, bringing us the more urgent spiritual messages; helps to receive inspiration, promotes logical abilities.
One power from 72 Angels of Magic:
Anuel, Machiel – to tell a difficult truth without causing pain.
From 72 Angels of Magic:

The Powers of Anuel

Protect Your Business
When you have built up your business, you need to protect it from competition and unexpected disasters. Call on this angel when things are going well to ensure that they stay that way.
Make Good Financial Deals
When you are buying or selling a car, house or business, call on this angel to make sure you get the best deal. This works best when you know what deal you want to make and who you are making it with.
Pronounced: AH-NOO-ELL
Invocation (Psalm 37:4). -- ??? Shouldn't it be 2:11?
VEH-HE-TEH AH-NAHG
AHL EE-AH-OH-EH
VEH-YEE-TEN
LEH-CHAH
MEESH-AH-LAWT
LEE-BECH-AH

Tarot Contemplation Ritual - XXI The World. Saturn/Elemental Earth. Cosmic Consciousness. The woman naked in the womb or portal wrapped in a scarf the color of Saturn-yesod, carrying a wand in each hand, while the four creatures look on as if in one accord with thought, Union of The World and Spirit.
From Magic of Angels and Lem,ons by Archer:
63. Anuel and Andras
To protect against accidents during ties of danger.
To bring good fortune to your work or business.
To persuade one to see your way in a business deal.
To encourage healing during a period of rest.
To collapse a group or organization by creating all manner of chaos and mistrust.
To damage a relationship by creating mistrust and arguments.
To cause great sickness in one who is a leader of others.
The Ruling Angel
Anuel (AH-NOO-ELL)

The Attending Angels
ATZAMIEL (AH-TUTS-AH-ME-ELL)
Natkiel (NAHT-KEY-ELL)
Vatdmiel (VAH-TED-ME-ELL)

The Summoned Demon
Andras (AND-RASS)

ANUEL/ANAUEL/ANIUEL -- A good Shem angel for the day.

And Carl Sparticus lists the psalm as 100:2. Seems to be a message on keeping Andras under control.
So, Psalms 2:11, 37:4, and 100:2. Will use all three Psalsm with the name sang thrice before. Then compliments on his powers and exhort to appear in pleasing shape and communicate in a direct manner with my mind.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday -- I am running late but work from 2-7 today. I've been sick and called off the past two days, so it might not be pretty, but I have two backup plans, one ready to go live next week.

So, after running up 7500 in past rent, and a 1500 amazon order, obviously to magicians, one is more important than the other.
So, my Magical Goal for this week (on repeat until fulfilled)
Magical Goal: I WILL APPLY ALL OF MY POWERS, THIS WEEK TO BE CURRENT WITH RENT WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY; AND SPLIT WHAT IS LEFTOVER BETWEEN PAST RENT AND THE AMAZON ORDER, UNTIL BOTH ARE PAID IN FULL; WITH THIS GOAL REPEATING ITSELF AS NECESSARY UNTIL BOTH ARE PAID IN FULL AND RECEIVED SAFELY.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday -- I am running late but work from 2-7 today. I've been sick and called off the past two days, so it might not be pretty, but I have two backup plans, one ready to go live next week.

So, after running up 7500 in past rent, and a 1500 amazon order, obviously to magicians, one is more important than the other.
So, my Magical Goal for this week (on repeat until fulfilled)
Magical Goal: I WILL APPLY ALL OF MY POWERS, THIS WEEK TO BE CURRENT WITH RENT WITHIN TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY; AND SPLIT WHAT IS LEFTOVER BETWEEN PAST RENT AND THE AMAZON ORDER, UNTIL BOTH ARE PAID IN FULL; WITH THIS GOAL REPEATING ITSELF AS NECESSARY UNTIL BOTH ARE PAID IN FULL AND RECEIVED SAFELY.
Ive realized one job I was holding onto is one holding me back, so I called a previous employer and went with them for the same or more hours.
So, with that job, it should take me nine months to pay it all, back rent and online wishlist after expenses are taken out.
So, within two months I should get my online wishlist paid in full, and the remaining seven months to be paid in full on back rent.

Reaction score
Awards
Ive realized one job I was holding onto is one holding me back, so I called a previous employer and went with them for the same or more hours.
So, with that job, it should take me nine months to pay it all, back rent and online wishlist after expenses are taken out.
So, within two months I should get my online wishlist paid in full, and the remaining seven months to be paid in full on back rent.
Adorations and Rituals:
Did Morning and Afternoon Lord of The Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations with grade signs and sign of silence.
Did Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, starting in South.
Trying to visualize green, when largely my mind cannot visualize color or patterns for long, usually brown, indigo, black, or black and red like lava seen through a black thorn bush. Or seeing thorns and roses magnified.
Will do evening adorations with grade signs and sign of silence, after 6pm.
Visualize magical goal
After that will do
Body Awareness/Fourfold Breath
Relaxation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Four Powers of Earth (starting in West)
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn banishing
Middle Pillar
Qaballistic Cross

Reaction score
Awards
Adorations and Rituals:
Did Morning and Afternoon Lord of The Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations with grade signs and sign of silence.
Did Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, starting in South.
Trying to visualize green, when largely my mind cannot visualize color or patterns for long, usually brown, indigo, black, or black and red like lava seen through a black thorn bush. Or seeing thorns and roses magnified.
Will do evening adorations with grade signs and sign of silence, after 6pm.
Visualize magical goal
After that will do
Body Awareness/Fourfold Breath
Relaxation Ritual
Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Four Powers of Earth (starting in West)
Rite of Elemental Equilibrium
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn banishing
Middle Pillar
Qaballistic Cross
Writing legibly as I can, in my paper notebook, step by step of the layer rituals, so a grimoire of sorts has been started. Adjusted amazon gift cart. Only 1500 in two separate shipments. Got some books, oils, candles, crystals, etc. No audio or video however. Many subjects of magic that Im actively engaged in and studying daily.

Reaction score
Awards
Writing legibly as I can, in my paper notebook, step by step of the layer rituals, so a grimoire of sorts has been started. Adjusted amazon gift cart. Only 1500 in two separate shipments. Got some books, oils, candles, crystals, etc. No audio or video however. Many subjects of magic that Im actively engaged in and studying daily.
After my magic temple is adequately stocked, as this will prove I can live and live my magic in the meantime, and since enrollment has already occurred, will use amazon to further my future education within two years a Bachelors Degree holder and entering a Masters degree, Criminal Justice and Anthropology after that.
Then a job with the Federal Government, or will at least try, even if a low GS level.

Reaction score
Awards
After my magic temple is adequately stocked, as this will prove I can live and live my magic in the meantime, and since enrollment has already occurred, will use amazon to further my future education within two years a Bachelors Degree holder and entering a Masters degree, Criminal Justice and Anthropology after that.
Then a job with the Federal Government, or will at least try, even if a low GS level.

In between the Bachelors and Masters, I may also go for a degree or certificate in Programming, particularly Python.

Continue work with my friend to get his server setup securely with airtime/icecast/shotcast/steamcast/rivendell on Ubuntu or Debian linux, secured by CIS Audit book through a script and backed up securely offline with a working DR plan.

Reaction score
Awards

In between the Bachelors and Masters, I may also go for a degree or certificate in Programming, particularly Python.

Continue work with my friend to get his server setup securely with airtime/icecast/shotcast/steamcast/rivendell on Ubuntu or Debian linux, secured by CIS Audit book through a script and backed up securely offline with a working DR plan.

Split Hexagram Spread on Altering Work Plan (Work Three Jobs to dropping one and moving to another)
Greater Spiritual Influence - X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Wealth and Poverty. Karma and action-equilibrium, change.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - III Empress. Venus. Love and War. Creative Power/Imagination.
Spiritual Advice - XIX The Sun. Sol. Regeneration. Health and healing, a new age.
UInconscious Desires - XIII Death. Scorpio. Change and transformation.
Conscious Desires - IX The Hermit. Virgo. Law of Response.
Practical Advice - XVI The Tower. Mars. Awakening., Ruin, disaster, catastrophe.
Final Outcome - XX Judgement. Elemental Fire. Revelation.

Top of Deck XV The Devil. Capricorn. Material Bondage. Damn you Amazon.
Bottom of Deck XII Hanged Man. Elemental Water. Self-Sacrifice/Illumination. Reversal.

Reaction score
Awards
Split Hexagram Spread on Altering Work Plan (Work Three Jobs to dropping one and moving to another)
Greater Spiritual Influence - X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Wealth and Poverty. Karma and action-equilibrium, change.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - III Empress. Venus. Love and War. Creative Power/Imagination.
Spiritual Advice - XIX The Sun. Sol. Regeneration. Health and healing, a new age.
UInconscious Desires - XIII Death. Scorpio. Change and transformation.
Conscious Desires - IX The Hermit. Virgo. Law of Response.
Practical Advice - XVI The Tower. Mars. Awakening., Ruin, disaster, catastrophe.
Final Outcome - XX Judgement. Elemental Fire. Revelation.

Top of Deck XV The Devil. Capricorn. Material Bondage. Damn you Amazon.
Bottom of Deck XII Hanged Man. Elemental Water. Self-Sacrifice/Illumination. Reversal.
Mantra for the day - from a post on Angelic Mantras on BALG (BALG):
Lesh ta pak een lafa tu son - To Neutralise and Repel Negative or Harmful Energies

When using this mantra against psychic attack, chant out loud forcefully if possible. If using it against a toxic environment or person, chant mentally if you cannot do so vocally.

Reaction score
Awards
Lesh ta pak een lafa tu son - To Neutralise and Repel Negative or Harmful Energies

When using this mantra against psychic attack, chant out loud forcefully if possible. If using it against a toxic environment or person, chant mentally if you cannot do so vocally.
Psychic Testing by Tarot -
Less Than Greater Than Five - 20 incorrect, Improving odds/results.
Guess The Trump - 31 incorrect. Impatience or second guessing key to mistakes.
Major Court Minor - ((break))

Reaction score
Awards
Psychic Testing by Tarot -
Less Than Greater Than Five - 20 incorrect, Improving odds/results.
Guess The Trump - 31 incorrect. Impatience or second guessing key to mistakes.
Major Court Minor - ((break))
Did Evening Lord of the Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations, with grade signs and sign of silence.
Walking around altar counter clockwise.
Starting in West, did Invocation of the Four Powers of Earth, Pentagram ADONAI HA ARETZ, Kerubic ADONAI, ADONAI MELECH Invocation.

Reaction score
Awards
Did Evening Lord of the Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations, with grade signs and sign of silence.
Walking around altar counter clockwise.
Starting in West, did Invocation of the Four Powers of Earth, Pentagram ADONAI HA ARETZ, Kerubic ADONAI, ADONAI MELECH Invocation.
Will be doing rest of the rituals and then midnight adorations, then some reading.
Speaking of reading, I divided my magic study into categories, like college, so for
each category (I know, I know ... I am only working through one book at a time, on my dime),
with 1-2 books per category. Soon my temple will start getting stocked.
Then hopefully after that point, within a year, my back rent issues will be resolved and other issues will start getting resolved, and I will be back into magic and my education.
At this point Im a Neophyte/Zelator; by then I hope to be an adept.
In the meantime, I will do what I need to do to rebuild.
At some point I should list the petitions and the reasoning behind it all.
Trying to work on wards, shields and mantras to push away people with nothing better to do in life then to try to curse me.
So, working on several ideas and reading content:
Neophyte and Zelator work
Introspection and Inventory - Black and White Mirror
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram
Construction of the Earth Pentacle
Candle Novenas for upcoming temple supply use in Hoodoo or Witchcraft
Shem Angel Workings/Petition Spells
Layered Rituals and Barbarous Words
Runes (Teutonic and Celtic)

Reaction score
Awards
Up a couple of hours ago. Not happy about that. Was hoping for sleep tonight.
If a jerk is going to curse me, then curse me and be done with it, be someone with a spine. Quit playing, that pisses me off more.
I alrerady have knoweledge. Just waiting on my candles, herbs and oils to arrive, and all the books.

Reaction score
Awards
Up a couple of hours ago. Not happy about that. Was hoping for sleep tonight.
If a jerk is going to curse me, then curse me and be done with it, be someone with a spine. Quit playing, that pisses me off more.
I alrerady have knoweledge. Just waiting on my candles, herbs and oils to arrive, and all the books.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cool. I have a Siddur in my possession, and a Hebrew OT.

Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cool. I have a Siddur in my possession, and a Hebrew OT.
(Full 78 cards shuffled and cut in four piles answering to HVHY picked up)
Adonai Ha-Aretz, Shaddai El Chai, tell me about myself, laying your cards invisibly upon these consecrated cards of art, to deliver a true and faithful message to the answer sought.

Significator: X Wheel of Fortune
Covers: Page of Swords
Crosses: XV The Devil
Crowns: XIX The Sun
Beneath: Knight of Pentacles
Behind: Eight of Wands
Before: Two of Swords
Querent: Three of Wands
Environment: Eight of Swords
Hopes and Fears: Six of Swords
Final Outcome: XVI The Tower

Top of Deck: III Empress
Bottom of Deck: XX Judgement

Seems like curses in the air.

Reaction score
Awards

My Mantra for the day. The Shem Angel of the Day:

64th -- MEHIEL. His attribute is "God who vivifies all things". He corresponds to the Holy Name of "All" in the language of the Mongols. His ray commences from the 316th degree to the 320th degree inclusive corresponding to the thirty-second decade and to the angel called Astiro. The invocation is deon from 9:00 pm until 9:20pm, pronouncing the Divine Names with Psalm with the 18th verse of Psalm 33: "Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in His mercy." (Ecci occuli Domini super metuentes eum: et in tis, qui sperant super misicordium ejus).
This psalm is good against adversities, he grants the prayers and wishes of those who hope in the Mercy of God. This Angel, and whose who follow, up to the 72nd belong to the Ninth Order, which the Orthodox call Angels. This Angel protects against rabies and ferocious animals; he rules over the wise, teachers, oraters, and authors, he influences printing and bookshops and all those who engage in this type of business.
The bad angel rules over all false wise men, he influences controversies, literary disputes and criticism.