• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer: Hero or Villain

Luzebel

Visitor
Reaction score
AFAIK he does not want to work with me, so villain.

Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like you're a christian, or in the very least you still believe in that stuff. If you have so much faith in your god, why would you need to work with Lucifer or any other entity other than god? Your god hates magick to begin with, he is (by his own words) jealous and clearly states that he wants you to believe in him and him only. You also seem to have an aversion to demons, which won't give you any favors when trying to contact these entities.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Magus
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like you're a christian, or in the very least you still believe in that stuff. If you have so much faith in your god, why would you need to work with Lucifer or any other entity other than god? Your god hates magick to begin with, he is (by his own words) jealous and clearly states that he wants you to believe in him and him only. You also seem to have an aversion to demons, which won't give you any favors when trying to contact these entities.
Dont worry, Im on my way out. I appreciate your concern. Tread lightly with me please, Im trying to be pleasant to others and not over zealous in my approach.
Post automatically merged:

I apologize. I see what you were saying now. As for a Christian practicing the occult, we all have our sins. For example, lusrt is not so much my sin.

Last edited: