• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer: Hero or Villain

Luzebel

Visitor
Reaction score
AFAIK he does not want to work with me, so villain.

Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like you're a christian, or in the very least you still believe in that stuff. If you have so much faith in your god, why would you need to work with Lucifer or any other entity other than god? Your god hates magick to begin with, he is (by his own words) jealous and clearly states that he wants you to believe in him and him only. You also seem to have an aversion to demons, which won't give you any favors when trying to contact these entities.

Reaction score
Awards
Don't take this the wrong way but it seems like you're a christian, or in the very least you still believe in that stuff. If you have so much faith in your god, why would you need to work with Lucifer or any other entity other than god? Your god hates magick to begin with, he is (by his own words) jealous and clearly states that he wants you to believe in him and him only. You also seem to have an aversion to demons, which won't give you any favors when trying to contact these entities.
Dont worry, Im on my way out. I appreciate your concern. Tread lightly with me please, Im trying to be pleasant to others and not over zealous in my approach.
Post automatically merged:

I apologize. I see what you were saying now. As for a Christian practicing the occult, we all have our sins. For example, lusrt is not so much my sin.

Last edited:

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my opinion, he is neither the Hero nor the Villain. But a Revolutionary and a Martyr. He sacrificed his place amongst the Angels in order to give the Humans the free will they deserve. But in doing so, he's also responsible for all the bad that happens as a result of Human Action.

You can compliment your girlfriend all day everyday, you can do absolutely everything for her, and she wont remember any of it. Insult her once or hit her once and its all you'll be known for...
Kinda like Lucifer, his divine deeds go completely unnoticed when the result means the Humans have the freedom to be evil...

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
According to the readings and testimonies collected about him, the practitioners seem formal: he is neither a hero, nor a villain. However, he can be perceived as such, depending on how the person approaches him.

One of the recommended advices is to come with a neutral vision in order to judge for yourself what it can mean for the person who contacts it. It is ultimately like the mundane stereotypes that humans have about their peers or other concepts. Preconditioning biases the judgement but the one with a sufficiently sharp critical mind will quickly manage to remain partial and deconstruct (or not) what he was programmed for.

Personally, I think it will be one of the first demons if not the first one I will go to when I decide to contact them. I will try to bring my opinion on it by a thread on the forum if I judge that it is necessary and complementary to the answers previously brought.

Reaction score
Awards
lucifer is the light bringer, the sun, not to be confused with satan, the adversary

at the end of the golden age the superior sun, saturn, was violently subjugated by sol, our current sun

before then the earth was dimly lit continuously by the glow of the saturnian brown dwarf, the earth resided within the plasma discharge making the sky a constant purple glow, these conditions allowed the flora and fauna to grow much larger than now, but it was impossible to see the stars in space, when lucifer came and took saturns charge away, the system reordered around the new sun, the solar system had night and day unlike before, night was easy to adjust to since the people lived in near darkness before, but the day time light was fucking terrifying, you could not see and it felt like fire on your skin, everyone was in fear, but over time man adapted, the whole environment adapted, and here we are

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Saturn never had sufficient mass to be a brown dwarf. Your protium is safe with the brother of Ops.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturn never had sufficient mass to be a brown dwarf. Your protium is safe with the brother of Ops.
lulz, you guys need to learn some science, this stuff aint new, and in fact saturn still carries far too much charge for the standard model, many ad hoc explanations are barfed out by likes of nasa and esa, but in the historical record there is clear accounts of a saturnian sun, the best scientific explanation for observed reality is that the sun is stealing the charge that once powered saturns sun like state, of course you need to be familiar with plasma cosmology to better understand, youre welcome