• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Please, I exhort all of you, bring me up to the current year here ...

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Did not know that about Belial. I know in a Gnostic text, the Gospel according to Judas, that Judas was given the choice to betray, and the twin go on the cross. Very odd story, but lines up with what my channeler friend raves when he lets himself get possessed.
We must learn what’s forbidden
cuz the abrahamic religions are hiding the ball: the pastor is always a guy, a woman is always less than a man.

a short passafe from the Talmud tractate kidushim age b: a woman is bought in 3 ways & buys herself in 2 ways.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

a pope has to be a guy. in Islam a guy can have 4 wives but not vice versa.

Reaction score
Awards
You know, this is what I like about my ethnic heritage: The K(C)lets gave women equal footing with men in every area - including that of gods and goddesses. The Teutonic/Norse may also, but Im not positive about that.

Reaction score
Awards
I think what it comes down to - is look, the past is and wasn't pretty for anyone, male or female, jew or gentile.
Every person is tested in some way in life, and some historic acts were horrific and devoid of any quality.
Same with war. Who taught war?
What we have to do is know ourself and try to make corrections in life.
If a mainstream religion falls then so be it. If a pagan grouping falls, then again so be it.

We need to wreck those horrific events of the past. Who would advocate these days for slavery for example? Some backwood hicks, everyone else sees the evil and failure in it.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Same with war. Who taught war?
What we have to do is know ourself and try to make corrections in life.
If a mainstream religion falls then so be it. If a pagan grouping falls, then again so be it.
we know that when Azazel fell he taught men to fight & make objects out of metal, also tubal kain from genesis was great at it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We must learn what’s forbidden
cuz the abrahamic religions are hiding the ball: the pastor is always a guy, a woman is always less than a man.

a short passafe from the Talmud tractate kidushim age b: a woman is bought in 3 ways & buys herself in 2 ways.

a pope has to be a guy. in Islam a guy can have 4 wives but not vice versa.
The Talmud is mostly opinions of the Rabbis who were not judges, the Mishna is the binding code to Judaism. A lot of what is practiced today is likely just tradition and only binding in a certain Jewish community but not on the whole of Judaism

also please remember that the Talmud etc are man made, IMO God wanted people to evolve and figure things out for themselves. That’s why today most of the Rabbis do not find it ethical to have more then wife or concubines.

sorry just defending my love of Judaism I suppose though I’d never join them.

the same is true about Christians as you pointed out such as some ignorant minister judging you or I if we drink alcohol even if we are not drunkards (btw the law only applies to Jews non Jews are bound by only 7 laws)

and you are correct the angelic princes did fall, they’re job is to stay on earth n help us evolve, they are the angelic princess of the nations, when they go to war the countries go to war. There’s a story that the rabbis of the time came together to psychically assassinate Hitler but the ritual was broken when his Guardian Angel showed up, supposedly he was so terrifying the rabbis stopped the ritual, only Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya tried to fight him on his own

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 "The Talmud is mostly opinions of the Rabbis who were not judges, the Mishna is the binding code to Judaism. A lot of what is practiced today is likely just tradition and only binding in a certain Jewish community but not on the whole of Judaism

also please remember that the Talmud etc are man made, IMO God wanted people to evolve and figure things out for themselves. That’s why today most of the Rabbis do not find it ethical to have more then wife or concubines.

the same is true about Christians as you pointed out such as some ignorant minister judging you or I if we drink alcohol even if we are not drunkards (btw the law only applies to Jews non Jews are bound by only 7 laws)

and you are correct the angelic princes did fall, they’re job is to stay on earth n help us evolve, they are the angelic princess of the nations, when they go to war the countries go to war. There’s a story that the rabbis of the time came together to psychically assassinate Hitler but the ritual was broken when his Guardian Angel showed up, supposedly he was so terrifying the rabbis stopped the ritual, only Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya tried to fight him on his own"

Wops: My power went out and my post didn't make it what is written above is the post that I was about to comment on. My power is back and I have to handle my post quick.
The short: I have a theory that English mages fought in WW2 and helped the English RAF defeat the Germans in the battle for Britten.

Last edited:

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 "The Talmud is mostly opinions of the Rabbis who were not judges, the Mishna is the binding code to Judaism. A lot of what is practiced today is likely just tradition and only binding in a certain Jewish community but not on the whole of Judaism

and you are correct the angelic princes did fall, they’re job is to stay on earth n help us evolve, they are the angelic princess of the nations, when they go to war the countries go to war. There’s a story that the rabbis of the time came together to psychically assassinate Hitler but the ritual was broken when his Guardian Angel showed up, supposedly he was so terrifying the rabbis stopped the ritual, only Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya tried to fight him on his own"
Correction to myself. The laws and opinions in the Talmud are the opinions of men, though supposedly they received them via prophecy

To my knowledge jews today use law codes, one of the most famous being shulchan aruch. the reason for this is that the law was suppose to be free and flowing never super stringent or burdensome

The Author Rabbi Yosef Karo supposedky had a Spirit Guide in Kabbalah a Maggid

the author of the Zohar the Ari, his student Rabbi Hayhim Ben Joseph Vital Said the Ari kept teaching him in dreams

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Belial was the guardian of jc and didn’t want him to die on the cross.
That rather assumes that religious history is reliable. For example the eclipse that occurred at the crucifixion, according to astronomical programs, was about 1000 AD

Reaction score
Awards
On hooks, I noted a post whee the Sumerians carried Water and Bread of life along daily in tote bags.
The story of the Samaritan (Sumerian) woman is interesting in this context.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 , I have a JPS Tanakh {Hebrew/English) purchased about 15 years ago. It is the black "pocket" edition. Is that generally accepted by most Jews?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Mider2009 , I have a JPS Tanakh {Hebrew/English) purchased about 15 years ago. It is the black "pocket" edition. Is that generally accepted by most Jews?
The 5 Books of Moses are considered “The Law” for Judaism not sure what they think of different translations

i know they dislike Christian ones

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
By tradition the Books of Moses should never be translated. This is because of the codes embedded in the Hebrew text: notarikon, gematria and temurah

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Well, this is getting off topic, but I'll reiterate that it's a JPS Tanakh. JPS is the Jewish Publication Society, and I got it because it wasn't a product of a Christian sect.

Reaction score
Awards
By tradition the Books of Moses should never be translated. This is because of the codes embedded in the Hebrew text: notarikon, gematria and temurah
This is how the angels have been found and summoned. I can see this point. There are also supposed prophecies in it as well, there was a book called the Bible Code that wrote about this topic.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is how the angels have been found and summoned.

If the Hebrews had their own god - jealous of other gods - did the other nations have their own angels (messengers)?

As we know from the story of Lot, angels in that time were physical, ate food, needed shelter, and were sexually attractive.

I might be more interested in beings that are too refined to take physical bodies

Reaction score
Awards
If the Hebrews had their own god - jealous of other gods - did the other nations have their own angels (messengers)?

As we know from the story of Lot, angels in that time were physical, ate food, needed shelter, and were sexually attractive.

I might be more interested in beings that are too refined to take physical bodies
Yes, yes they did. I recall in my twenties being able to come and go as a guest to the Grad Library stacks floor.
I found a dual Genesis, Babylonian and Hebrew, many points identical. Shimmering or shining ones was referenced.