• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Please, I exhort all of you, bring me up to the current year here ...

Reaction score
Awards
My collective take in what I recall of it was just those two words, but what I did read around it did not give me a stereotypical impression of an angel, rather silvery beings is how I would term it.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
One of the books I downloaded and started reading from the forum Library is The Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis by David Chaim Smith. We really do have a wealth of knowledge available. Sometimes the grass really is greener right where you are standing (and not in some book you heard about but can't read right now). :cool:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Hindu tradition there are devas of various grades. The term deva/diva apparently means both shining and divine

In the Western traditions it is common to see lesser devas as nature spirits (e.g. managing a grove of trees) and greater devas (e.g. managing a landscape)

The intelligence that operates the middle soul in a human is a greater deva (angel) from the solar system - offering its assistance

Reaction score
Awards
Do angels and demons occupy regions? I know Enochina books Ive read point to the angels in that systems presiding over countries and regions.
Decarabia, for example, is reportedly in charge of Africa. If one manages one continent, then it makes me wonder what the layout is for the other six continents.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Do angels and demons occupy regions? I know Enochina books Ive read point to the angels in that systems presiding over countries and regions.
Decarabia, for example, is reportedly in charge of Africa. If one manages one continent, then it makes me wonder what the layout is for the other six continents.
Regions? Some supposedly occupy the wilderness

and they say Angels run everything

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When flying at night from Asia to UK, I observed the national angels of some states. That of course is a functional location.

Many entities have functional locations including galactic.

Others are more opportunistic

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As can be seen by observing politics, the highest of the physical plane desires is the desire for power.

I wouldn't have expected to stumble on Nietzsche twice on my first day. But no, it is not. As Schopenhauer showed before, the highest desire is the will to survive. Or Freud, who showed the power of the Libido, Eros and Thanatos. Or ultimately Crowley by formulating the True Will, Thelema. No, the lust for power is weak and false in comparison.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
On the other hand politics is weak and false in itself. So there it might be true.

Reaction score
Awards
On the other hand politics is weak and false in itself. So there it might be true.
Politics is just how people relate to eachother. It's absolutely real, as long as there's been human relationships there's been politics. It's the macrocosm to the microcosm. There's nothing more real.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As Schopenhauer showed before, the highest desire is the will to survive.
That may be a male perspective. Given the high death rate in older times for women giving birth, it might seem that continuing the race is more important than survival for women

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Politics is just how people relate to eachother. It's absolutely real, as long as there's been human relationships there's been politics. It's the macrocosm to the microcosm. There's nothing more real.
There is nothing more real in your Neocortex. Which is the newest, tiniest and most helpless part of the brain. That part that thinks it is the most real and powerful. Still it can't even control the smallest part of the whole system. It is comparable to a bottle cork dancing on the waves of the ocean. Just like politicians.

Reaction score
Awards
So which part of the brain is most stimulated when achieving a silent mind meditation? Frontal lobe?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That may be a male perspective. Given the high death rate in older times for women giving birth, it might seem that continuing the race is more important than survival for women
I give you that, Schopenhauer was a male. Like Nietzsche.
The first had the idea that survival (of the individuum or the race) is the highest form of will. His colleagues tried to debunk him. Freud came near with his baffeling concept of a will to die. Which he could never really proof.
But a will to power? Reminds me of Macchiavelli's Il Principe. A cynical world view that misses the most of life. De Sade shows in his 120 Days how shortsighted and mentally ill that perspective is. In the end it always leads to fascism and brutal destruction.

Reaction score
Awards
There is nothing more real in your Neocortex. Which is the newest, tiniest and most helpless part of the brain. That part that thinks it is the most real and powerful. Still it can't even control the smallest part of the whole system. It is comparable to a bottle cork dancing on the waves of the ocean. Just like politicians.
They're more in control than they'd like you to think.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So which part of the brain is most stimulated when achieving a silent mind meditation? Frontal lobe?
That part gets very focused. Away from auditivity, therefore silent. Meditation can be seen as a substraction. As Jung showed, the substracted parts can get filled with subconcious material. That is often leading to highly interesting results, like in dreams where only parts of the brain are asleep.