• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Please, I exhort all of you, bring me up to the current year here ...

Reaction score
Awards
The people they gained absolute power over. Finally they get destroyed themselves. Do you even history? :rolleyes:
Their quality of life was objectively very high. If you want to judge a political system based upon it's functionality, fascists all in all accomplished most everything they set out to, with the only real thing that put a halt to the system in the majority of cases being frivolous wars and a lack of domestic recourses. Being an insular movement, free trade between nations was severely restricted. Fascist Spain, who refused to participate in the war, (you know which one) lasted until the mid 70's. Is democracy a spiritually superior form of government?

Reaction score
Awards
The purpose the human race includes galactic responsibilities. There are many self-centered species that object and hence work to undermine Earth humanity - as well as other humanities
According to...?

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know. As I mentioned before I do not share the believe system of politicians at all.
That's not really an option. You're part of the political organism, whether you like it or not. I know this isn't really the place to discuss this though, so I digress.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
According to...?
You may certainly make your own observations of humanity in the galaxy if you wish. I do.

You may also deduce the galactic functionality of humans from the fact that the geometric Tree of Life fits on humans as well as on the Ancient of Ancients. The ToL also fits on significant landmasses.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That's not really an option. You're part of the political organism, whether you like it or not. I know this isn't really the place to discuss this though, so I digress.
Of course it is the right place. It is all about reality and waking up to it.
A magician (I am one) does not accept to be part of an illusion others set up for him. A magician sees that politicians are offering solutions for problems they created themselves. Then they state that he will be part of their artificially created problem world if they want or not.
Nice try. But I am not dumb.

Reaction score
Awards
Of course it is the right place. It is all about reality and waking up to it.
A magician (I am one) does not accept to be part of an illusion others set up for him. A magician sees that politicians are offering solutions for problems they created themselves. Then they state that he will be part of their artificially created problem world if they want or not.
Nice try. But I am not dumb.
I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm simply saying, you are subject to their will. Power over the masses will always exist and be wielded by someone. The question is, who?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Power over the masses will always exist and be wielded by someone.
Always is a long time. My own view is that as Earth humans learn mental functionality including controlling their own thoughts, they will increasingly see heart function as central to first stage enlightenment. Heart function permits direct connection to the source of Existence.

Women have a heart start over men as they are more naturally functional in the heart

Reaction score
Awards
Always is a long time. My own view is that as Earth humans learn mental functionality including controlling their own thoughts, they will increasingly see heart function as central to first stage enlightenment. Heart function permits direct connection to the source of Existence.

Women have a heart start over men as they are more naturally functional in the heart
I don't really think that's true. Humanity has been mostly the same for as long as it's existed, and it doesn't seem like we're changing. We've made technological progress, sure, but spiritually we're the same. Intellectually as well. Hell, if anything I'd say we're leaps and bounds less connected to the spiritual world than we were in the past. Women and men. Materialism reigns, as is demanded by enlightenment period philosophers. Or their proteges, rather. They famously made lofty appeals to God in their writings that have been curiously expunged by their contemporaries. I believe power moves all things, and that the will to power makes the masses move. Their will supplants our own; they have more power. Authority is all there is. It is more than likely that we will be under their thumbs for the entirety of our lives.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, a POTUS was both in Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE, teek), as well as the Skull and Cross Bones Society. I still think they are low on the totem pol. It is a good question, who is it calling the shots behind everything?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, a POTUS was both in Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE, teek), as well as the Skull and Cross Bones Society. I still think they are low on the totem pol. It is a good question, who is it calling the shots behind everything?
Someone with incredible organizational ability, but also someone who's getting old and tired. If the system they constructed were functioning properly, even the peons would be imperceptible to us. Gives me hope for the future, but that's the big picture. In the short term, unfortunately we're likely collectively screwed. When you back an animal into a corner, it tends to start biting.

Reaction score
Awards
It may be better to ask your heart than your mind. That was the point of my post
Mine are always in agreement. Really, I don't see what all the fuss is about. The right thing is more often than not the most beneficial thing as well.

Reaction score
Awards
How do you test that?
Ok, quick test.
"Do you believe that objective ontological good exists?"
Yeah I do
"Are you trying your best to approach this?"
Yeah
"Does it feel good to do so?"
Yep
Why would I do something that I know to be wrong? Why would my heart have me pursue anything other than good? Really, your head and your heart are the same thing. It's just your conscience.