• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Please, I exhort all of you, bring me up to the current year here ...

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps its being overthought on this note, a pastor or evangelist or equivalents can be thought of as messengers, and "glow" with their spirit behind it.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If the Hebrews had their own god - jealous of other gods - did the other nations have their own angels (messengers)?

As we know from the story of Lot, angels in that time were physical, ate food, needed shelter, and were sexually attractive.

I might be more interested in beings that are too refined to take physical bodies
😂😂😂😂

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps its being overthought on this note, a pastor or evangelist or equivalents can be thought of as messengers, and "glow" with their spirit behind it.
Some Rabbis supposedly had Divine inspiration or what is called Ruach Hakodesh

i think this could be similar to Hokmah ?

this is not as high as prophecy but I think both can see the future, but one sees it in a national level and is direct from God

but the Rambam says even a righteous gentile can be a prophet

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If the Hebrews had their own god - jealous of other gods - did the other nations have their own angels (messengers)?

As we know from the story of Lot, angels in that time were physical, ate food, needed shelter, and were sexually attractive.

I might be more interested in beings that are too refined to take physical bodies
I wish you’d stop feeding him bullshit if you know so much you should know God controls all the heavenly princes and these heavenly princes are the rulers of the nations

as for angels needing things no, it’s said the angels like Azazel bet God they could do better then humans, by coming down to earth they mingled with earths energies and indeed had sex with the woman

It could all just be myth though they don’t need food etc, some angels who have evolved to a point are far beyond us.

Reaction score
Awards
I wish you’d stop feeding him bullshit if you know so much you should know God controls all the heavenly princes and these heavenly princes are the rulers of the nations

as for angels needing things no, it’s said the angels like Azazel bet God they could do better then humans, by coming down to earth they mingled with earths energies and indeed had sex with the woman

It could all just be myth though they don’t need food etc, some angels who have evolved to a point are far beyond us.
But see, here is the thing, its not just the Watchers who taught. In the Book of Tobit, Raphael instructs young Tobit on how to defeat Asmodeus, Im sure countless other cultures have similar experiences.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
non Jews are also part of Gods people even in their ignorance and idolatry, the monk who sees God, etc they connect with God through Jesus

in the book of Micah it says For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

Reaction score
Awards
Some Celtic/Keltic spirits in the underworld can teach, but not all are beneficial to contact.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But see, here is the thing, its not just the Watchers who taught. In the Book of Tobit, Raphael instructs young Tobit on how to defeat Asmodeus, Im sure countless other cultures have similar experiences.
Yes you are correct the princes are supposedly known as other gods

Man can beat them I’ve heard by ascending to their Metatron level...like when Jacob wrestled the Angel

I mean we are discussing a lot of incredible things but it’s a rare person who can do them...

Reaction score
Awards
In Kingdom of the Gods, it first suggests that the monad (?), that singular "godhead" transforms into a triune being.
How is this different than Phillipians 2 expounding on the mystery of the tie-in to John 1?

Reaction score
Awards
Im not stating Im anywhere above a Zelator at the moment in terms of grades. I am pondering a way to open up to what a Theoricus might experience. But mastery of thought is a bit of work Im engaged in.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In Kingdom of the Gods, it first suggests that the monad (?), that singular "godhead" transforms into a triune being.
How is this different than Phillipians 2 expounding on the mystery of the tie-in to John 1?
I’m not a believer in a triune God

but in Kabbalah there’s the Partzufim...which is different ways God manifests to us

this is a very hard concept even for me

to Fortune in her mystic Quaballah book...the Sefirot can manifest in other Partzufim and other Gods...

but...they all lead to God, if we are looking to connect to the source then we do, if we seek to connect to anything other then God this is idolatry and the energy is taken away...

example, if one tries to sincerely connect to God through The Virgin Mary she may be the Shekinah to them

Reaction score
Awards
What throws me is in
Psalms, I think Psalm 2 or Psalm 3 "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry..."
What Son, and why the capitals (of course this is from Bibles where pronouns were capitalized)?

Its possible kissing the ring of the Prince is a way to put it as well, from a KJV stance.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What throws me is in
Psalms, I think Psalm 2 or Psalm 3 "Kiss the Son, lest he be angry..."
What Son, and why the capitals (of course this is from Bibles where pronouns were capitalized)?

Its possible kissing the ring of the Prince is a way to put it as well, from a KJV stance.
Honestly it’s what you believe man, if you believe in Jesus then that works for you

Reaction score
Awards
I do use the Siddur Blessings read in my rituals, its a fairly neutral reading of ha-Shems blessings on us.

Reaction score
Awards
Not really, this was an onsite peek at a book over 20 years ago. I would personally love to. What book as odd as it was otherwise, also mentioned these, it was called Genesis Revisted I believe, by Sitchin.