• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Portrait Of A Mage

Reaction score
Awards
In my view the path is simple:

• control physical desires
  • control emotional desires
  • control mental thoughts
  • discharge personal karma
  • discharge dense substance from the lightbody
  • align the subplanes so that the higher light can flow easily
  • commit to the Oneness of All

Then the mage works with right relationship and right time.
This just sounds like RHP, and it's very vague, it doesn't really convey any information. A lot of people will just get stuck at certain points because they are ignorant of the best way to execute these tasks, which will just lead to them giving up or progressing so slowly that they die before they get anywhere.

Take the "control mental thoughts" part. I'm assuming the one-pointedness state of mind is a goal in that task, and being able to hold it for some time would be a requirement. But there's likely an optimal mental exercise for doing this which hasn't been stated.

This is what I mean by a "clear path" is missing. Some people are going to end up using the least effective training method for these tasks lol.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
That is the final test for first stage enlightenment. It is the precondition for operating as a cell in the group light-body of enlightened beings that remain/come to work with this planet

The group light-body is a universal elemental - that is, it is sponsored from outside this galaxy - currently by the Logos of Andromeda.

The galactic Logos has direct input. Have a look!

The light-body allows group activity by various humans, ex-humans, higher devas, sea gods, exchange students, and others of which I am ignorant.
Guess I flunk the test. Back to isolated intelligence for me...(Den Goetter seien dank)
Post automatically merged:

This just sounds like RHP, and it's very vague, it doesn't really convey any information. A lot of people will just get stuck at certain points because they are ignorant of the best way to execute these tasks, which will just lead to them giving up or progressing so slowly that they die before they get anywhere.

Take the "control mental thoughts" part. I'm assuming the one-pointedness state of mind is a goal in that task, and being able to hold it for some time would be a requirement. But there's likely an optimal mental exercise for doing this which hasn't been stated.

This is what I mean by a "clear path" is missing. Some people are going to end up using the least effective training method for these tasks lol.
That's why one needs 1) a teacher; 2) a whole heap of personal initiative

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There's probably a specific "set" of exercises though.
I know of one group that concentrates on reciting the sun mantra (Aum hram hrim hraum sau Surya-eh nama) while visualizing white light rays cleaning each of the 7 major chakras in turn. The is followed by chanting the seed-syllable appropriate to each chakra in turn. This is done after certain specified workings. I have it on PDF somewhere. This, however, is for cleaning the aura. I was not taught anything about cleaning the mental body apart from this.

Feel free to give examples
I had the strong impression he was asking others, perhaps yourself among them.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One of the earlier mental achievements is stepping beyond binary thoughts.

I was taught my church was the only valid church and that I would go to hell if I attended a service in another denomination.

These days the word "nuance" is becoming popular in the media - perhaps in defiance of governments that like to remove "misinformation"

In the case of exercises, it would be remarkable if a single set could cover the variations in Earth humanity: genetics, culture, karma, incarnational history, adverse interference, soul type, personality type, dharma,...

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
One of the earlier mental achievements is stepping beyond binary thoughts.

I was taught my church was the only valid church and that I would go to hell if I attended a service in another denomination.

These days the word "nuance" is becoming popular in the media - perhaps in defiance of governments that like to remove "misinformation"

In the case of exercises, it would be remarkable if a single set could cover the variations in Earth humanity: genetics, culture, karma, incarnational history, adverse interference, soul type, personality type, dharma,...
I didn't get the impression the guy was asking for a unique set of exercises to cover all man's kinds. He seemed to be after A set of exercises that might be of use to him.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am always weary of people talking about Galaxies and all that like if its a page ripped from Marvel comics.

Following Hermetic thought, I do believe the essential Man, with a capital M, was made an equal of Cosmos (read Corpus Hermeticum for reference, Adam Kadmon could be a close concept) but logos of Andromeda?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a simple experiment:

Project out into the solar system and put your attention to the planet Venus - in particular the Spirit/Logos that uses the planet as its body of manifestation.

So, put your attention to Venus and visualize words next to it: "friend of Andromeda"

What happens to the words?

What do you deduce?

Reaction score
Awards

Thank you for this reply, I'm still trying to seduce the sets of values and principles of RHP and LHP.

Reaction score
Awards
My bad, deduce, not seduce, though Sitri and Gremory might be possibilities.

In my view the path is simple:

• control physical desires
  • control emotional desires
  • control mental thoughts
  • discharge personal karma
  • discharge dense substance from the lightbody
  • align the subplanes so that the higher light can flow easily
  • commit to the Oneness of All

Then the mage works with right relationship and right time.
This is a set of values or principles for RHP that I was referring to. I suppose we could add self initiative self accountability and self responsibility, particularly for self initiates, as well as the seven hermetic laws.

There is a Dr Strange comic where a loudmouth magician challenges him because he claims he is more powerful. They do their duel, the guy wins and kills Dr Strange. Then immediately an astral portal opens with a challenger, ready to take on the new top magician. And another, and another etc. In the end the new champion of wizards breaks down, and it is revealed (of course) that all new challengers were just Dr Strange.

I think the OTO magicians (Crowley and the Fraternitas Saturni etc) had their pictures and semi public persona not necessarily for the general public. But afterwards, because the info was there, the public magician became a thing as the later generations modeled themselves after what they saw and believed to be the way a magician is.

Today's top magician obviously is me 😜
I would say Yazata, that you, SkullTraill, Lady Eva, Koetting, Damian Echols, and authors of books on simple yet hardcore magic are today's top tier magicians that I've talked with or read their posts, read the books.
The original top tier mages .. Bardon, Regardie, Crowley, Agrippa, Barrett, Waite, Levi.
How they act , walk, talk, who's to tell.
All we know is what they have produced, blinds and all.
The best we can do is as I've said before in other posts is to treat each book as a grimoires, test then, And hang out thoughts on their every word.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Lords of the Left Hand Path! Thats what you are looking for.
My friend and Magickal partner has that book. When I'm back in Michigan will have to read it. When I came to Cali, I gave away most of my books to my friend. Brought with me Christopher's Kabbalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, The Mystical Qabalah, ECK Wisdom on Soul Travel, my ritual diary, dream diary and my two tarot decks. And a Holy Bible.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a simple experiment:

Project out into the solar system and put your attention to the planet Venus - in particular the Spirit/Logos that uses the planet as its body of manifestation.

So, put your attention to Venus and visualize words next to it: "friend of Andromeda"

What happens to the words?

What do you deduce?
If his conclusion is based on experiential observation, it's induction not deduction. That's alimentary, my dear Watson.