• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Practical Magic

Informative post.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> Because it's not flying. You didn't Fly.... :ROFLMAO:

You know what? Go back to your John Deere tractor, put on that Mr. Knowsitall smile and enjoy your agricultural "reality".

Those who are saying "it is not possible" should not disturb those who are already doing it all the time.

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
Fantastical crap like this is running rampant on here lately and is going to run off people who are actually practicing legitimate Magick.

I have to agree. I don't wish to offend anyone but some of the stuff on here does sound like it came out of "Charmed" or "Sabrina.". Or in the case of OP's story of a Luciferian conspiracy taking over entire towns and committing murders and cannibalism, it sounds rather Qanon.

Extraordinary claims require proof, and when proof is asked for it conveniently cannot be furnished.

I was honestly thinking of leaving if it becomes more prevalent.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You know what? Go back to your John Deere tractor, put on that Mr. Knowsitall smile and enjoy your agricultural "reality".

I have no idea what any of that is supposed to be referring to in relation to me.

Those who are saying "it is not possible" should not disturb those who are already doing it all the time.

Flying.... All the time? LMAO

Look....If you want to live in a make believe fantasy land then that's your business I suppose but you and others like you shouldn't be perpetuating such falsehoods as practically attainable forms of Real World Magick on this forum or anywhere else.

Wizard Forums has never been about pretending that Harry Potter Magic is real where you can zip around on a Nimbus 2000 Broomstick or fly around in Cars like Ron Weasley where you can move '80 Miles in 5 Minutes'

This is supposed to be a place for real Sorcerers, Mages, and Witches to share Knowledge of Practical High and Low Magick and new serious members are not going to take this place seriously if it becomes J.K Rowlings Wizarding Forums.com

The Occult also tends to draw in many new people who struggle with Mental Health issues and it is wholly irresponsible to create Flights of Fancy like this where new practitioners might think that Human FLIGHT is attainable.

There are a LOT of Amazing things that Magick can make happen but Human Flight is absolutely 1000% NOT one of them.

There is no Ritual that can be performed, and no Angel, Demon, God, or Goddess that can petitioned to make that happen.

The Physical LAWS of this plane can not be outright shattered like that.

If you don't want to be 'Disturbed' then stop outright lying about this like a 1st Grader telling everyone on the playground that his Dad is from Krypton and taught him to FLY too.

I mean you really think you can come and here and tell people you can freaking FLY and that's just going to be left alone?

Grow Up.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> The Physical LAWS of this plane can not be outright shattered like that.

Oh, it's against the LAWS :ROFLMAO:

> If you don't want to be 'Disturbed' then stop outright lying about this like a 1st Grader telling everyone on the playground that his Dad is from Krypton and taught him to FLY too.

I already said you can make up your own opinion. What you cannot is trying to humiliate and offend me. Just think that over.

> I mean you really think you can come and here and tell people you can freaking FLY and that's just going to be left alone?

Why so aggressive? Are you afraid of magic? Does it make you feel insecure? You don't have to, really.

> Grow up

Yeah, at the age of 64 that probably already happened. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I understand the skepticism. I'll keep making efforts to reconnect and post a video of something successful. I will also post some more spells and theory as I put them together.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I understand the skepticism. I'll keep making efforts to reconnect and post a video of something successful. I will also post some more spells and theory as I put them together.
This is not about you. We all love proofs and evidence but you don't have to. Sceptics are just dumb religious sadists there is nothing more to them:

Mider: Grow up!
Stratamaster: Grow up!

See? Finishing with the same words. Multiple Personality Disorder running wild. Study of linguistic forensics paying out, lol.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a lot of talk in the "twenty and back" groups about fancy transport technology that takes seconds to go to other planets and galaxies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And long before "20 and back" was the Montauk chair that was operational in the late 1920s. Apparently many orphaned humans were lost in unknown space-time places while humans worked out how to operate the technology

Further, occasionally alien sources say that Earth humans do not need technology as they can produce whatever they want with their consciousness.

40 years ago I met a strange 16 year old boy that said he could do that stuff - but only while nature spirits helped him. He knew nothing about Christ but a lot about Pan as all his spiritual education was from nature spirits.

He said, if he wanted a spade, he would visualize it, and it would precipitate before him. But if his visualisation was not accurate it would be malformed and he would send it back.

He said that a year before the nature spirits had stopped helping him.

Through some hours of conversation over several days, I found him entirely credible. It helped that Pan energy was showing up a hundred yards away.

Later Pan seemed to indicate to me that it was time the boy joined the human race.

Reaction score
I've been trying to get this working for longer than the flying stuff. I am almost certainly missing a step along the way here, but it's got the same blood/salt basis.

40 years ago I met a strange 16 year old boy that said he could do that stuff - but only while nature spirits helped him. He knew nothing about Christ but a lot about Pan as all his spiritual education was from nature spirits.
His name didn't happen to have been rust, was it?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have no doubt that humans had the gift to get anything they need as a birthright. And they still have. That pack is hard to rule of course.

I had no contact to any experiments or whatever done to me. Eshe eher Eshe, I am who I am.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Australian Aboriginal shamans sometimes used elementals to levitate themselves. Castaneda seems to have witnessed something similar for very rapid travel by sorcerers

cryphius

Neophyte
Reaction score
There is a lot of talk in the "twenty and back" groups about fancy transport technology that takes seconds to go to other planets and galaxies.

Well ... I don't know what's more unbelievable. The idea of supersoldiers fighting ETs, or the assertion that Trump was the savior of abused soldiers.🙄😒

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This MK-Ultra thing has been up for many decades. When it started, back in the 60ies everybody was high as a kike. And we stayed up there for the next fifteen years. 😂

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, i miss those days. Ever combined it with operation chaos? Makes it even more fun. Now its more like im in the kids corner of ikea. Bouncing balls everywhere

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, i miss those days. Ever combined it with operation chaos? Makes it even more fun. Now its more like im in the kids corner of ikea. Bouncing balls everywhere
The beginning of the Age of Aquarius. 500 dark years before the fun starts. We are in a desperate need of a torchbearer, as Crowley already knew.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I decided its time for fun. Just rearrange some timelines and find his moonchild.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
First I found the key. Then I saw the lock. When I used the key on it, up there in the universe I expected laughter and got understanding instead.
The Moonchild was in Liber Aleph. It gave me the key.

Now to the fun part. Wilhelm Reich finally arrived in hell! :cool:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It took him long enough. I wonder if he can ring my bell, i dont do knock on wood...