• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Practical Magic

Informative post.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah i told him up front that wouldnt be most wise. Just like he didnt listen to me, i didnt listen to him and just ran naked tru the black forest pretending to be one of the fae.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah i told him up front that wouldnt be most wise. Just like he didnt listen to me, i didnt listen to him and just ran naked tru the black forest pretending to be one of the fae.
Dammit, that's against the LAWS!! 😂

Reaction score
For me there was an incident in the Blazing Star Oasis a couple years ago where I went through with the dumb idea to go with some big ritual and neglected my instincts when daturad. It severely damaged at least two relationships for me but it apparently had to be done for them to give them something they said that they were holding for me. By the way - funny story. When I asked the guy I initially met if my drink was spiked with datura he traced a sigil or something with their fingers and told me that no, it was magic.

Now, I have been daturad many times in my life against my will. I know the effects of it immediately. The laugh I gave this guy - but I tell myself in my head that I'll be fine. I am able to usually resist most of the effects and (at least eventually) remember anything that happens while sunken but this just made me too suggestable this time. I went past what should have been a personal boundary and was lucky enough to have friends in the area willing to swoop in to the rescue.
I know that I've come in here making a lot of big claims. I've never really been one big on orthodoxy or even sometimes respect of other belief systems due to some of the things I've been made aware of in my life. I've decided to share a bit more about this incident.

There are people here that know what this means, but I received Martha Kuntzel's papers - primarily her correspondence with Crowley and Hitler, a sample of which is linked below.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I also uploaded a copy of The Medusa's Head by John Symonds which further elaborates on the connection Thelema formed with the Nazis. This book has been suppressed since the 90's. Now, it implies that Crowley assisted Hitler which I know to not be the case. His papers regarding the Moonchild were stolen from the cave he was using as a base of operations. Still, it gets enough right especially with the conference at the start that it was deemed too dangerous for public consumption.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How exactly have you been cutoff from magic?
This typically doesn't happen except through a curse, or dabbling between light and dark magic, or window shopping of religion, or being ultra religious.

Hmmm yes I do seem to fizzle out on occasion. Anyway, back to reading this book Buddhism, this book Taoism, this book Shinto, this book Hindu...

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hitler had zero interest in the occult. In fact he hated it. You mix that up with Heinrich Himmler. Hitler called him a traitor and ordered his arrest.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of Ancient text were taken and stolen by The Elite, in which Humans had the capabilities to do incredible things! The Elite use those Ancient text today, and they want to keep us stupid. But, I know in my Heart, that we can do so much more than just staying glued to the Smartphones. Look at Lemuria and Atlantis what we did in the past.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A lot of Ancient text were taken and stolen by The Elite, in which Humans had the capabilities to do incredible things! The Elite use those Ancient text today, and they want to keep us stupid. But, I know in my Heart, that we can do so much more than just staying glued to the Smartphones. Look at Lemuria and Atlantis what we did in the past.
I fear the elite is struggeling more than you think. They are doomed and they know it.

Reaction score
Awards
You know what? Go back to your John Deere tractor, put on that Mr. Knowsitall smile and enjoy your agricultural "reality".

Those who are saying "it is not possible" should not disturb those who are already doing it all the time.
So someone physically flew like superman, or didn't?

Reaction score
Awards
Or was beamed. I said, I don't know.

Patañjali called it flying. The Tibetian Buddhists called it flying. And many more did. With the body.

So I called it flying. I never said Superman, though.
So what's the basic process to follow to get to that point of being able to physically beam or fly?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There was always my announcement, because I did demonstrations (or very dangerous, life threatening situations). Speed was involved, running or going by car. One time in a dark forest we stopped hearing our running steps, instead we heard a kind of wind sound.

I can't explain it. When we landed inside a small closed military area with 3 meter fences and barbed wire around us ... the feeling is hard to describe. We walked around in that circular fence five times. No way to get in or out. Harder to get in, because of the angled barbed wire on top.

My thick winterjacket had several cuts from the razor sharp barbed wire. I used it to crawl over the fence to get out. No hallucination there.

Reaction score
Awards
So the trick would seem to be aware for it to occur. Then latch onto it and ride out more time each time.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So the trick would seem to be aware for it to occur. Then latch onto it and ride out more time each time.
I know perfectly when it will occur. I asked for it. Announced it, made it happen. On the other side something intelligent shelters me. We would be all already dead if that wasn't the case. I am very thankful for that and have no intentions to overstress the experience. Besides it is only a very small part of something way bigger.

Yes, I am thankful. Not more and not less.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You said torchbearer, i forgot, i normally have a banner and a shield:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We dont do victim, we grow and rule our kindom.
Team Freedom

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am happy to answer any specific questions about the method or theory behind any of this.
Ok, then.

What is the underlying principle of the method to fly?How you're able to go against Earth's gravity or shorten the space between point A and point B?

Tell us in detail how "magic" made you defy the laws of physics and be able to commit these feats of wonder.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No, because it's not real it's make believe and fantasy and it does no one here any favors for this type of nonsense to be posted here as if it were 'Practical Magick'.

Human can't fly.... it's IMPOSSIBLE. There are Physical rules to the World and while some rules can be bent to an extent they can't be outright broken.
While I indeed doubt that member is(or was, I suppose) able to do what they claim, I also know that no one knows really enough of reality to claim that something is impossible.

Remember, there are more mysteries in this universe than we can understand.A good example are the Black Holes.No one know what happens "inside" them, we can only guess baaed on our limited scientific knowledge.

Everything that has been achieved by humanity might've seemed impossible too at some point...until someone actually did it.In my opinion it is a matter of someone figuring out the "how" of it and then showing it to others.

Just like the Egg of Columbus.

Fantastical crap like this is running rampant on here lately and is going to run off people who are actually practicing legitimate Magick.
Those that are serious about their learning will not be swayed by simple words of wonder.