• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Practical Magic

Informative post.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Extraordinary claims require proof, and when proof is asked for it conveniently cannot be furnished.
That is something I believe in too.
I've just had too many bad experiences where there would be people claiming to do what we consider impossible, but when it came to putting the money where their mouths were...well, let's say that the excuses were always plentiful.

I'm open minded enough to know that I don't know everything, and there is always the possibility of "something", but I also know how such claims can screw people or a community.

a 1st Grader telling everyone on the playground that his Dad is from Krypton and taught him to FLY too.
I gotta remember to save this one, because this one is golden.

Sceptics are just dumb religious sadists there is nothing more to them
I disagree.

While there are indeed those that seem to make their purpose to just disgerard everything and treat it as "fake"(à la James Randi, I suppose), a healthy dose of skepticism is needed in order for us to be able to seek the truth and distinguish it from the lies.

Otherwise, we just won't grow as beings(and I do not mean the biological growth associated with getting old).

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
While I indeed doubt that member is(or was, I suppose) able to do what they claim...

I am still here. Also I explained the incidences and how it came to them. I was never alone doing it. The others were always sceptical before the incidents.
I am working on synchronicities for decades, learned how to provoke them.
Then I showed people for proof.
We had no small cameras 15 years ago. I really am curious what a camera would show. Then again, sceptics would shout "fake" of course.

I couldn't care less about them. Because flying is only a tiny part of it. And I have more magical work to do.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Also I now decided for the future to use the word "swim" instead of "fly" in this forum. You know, they see me flyin' they hatin'

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am still here. Also I explained the incidences and how it came to them. I was never alone doing it. The others were always sceptical before the incidents.
I am working on synchronicities for decades, learned how to provoke them.
Then I showed people for proof.
We had no small cameras 15 years ago. I really am curious what a camera would show. Then again, sceptics would shout "fake" of course.

I couldn't care less about them. Because flying is only a tiny part of it. And I have more magical work to do.
I was talking about @TapesFromTheFuture and their claim that they were cutoff from their magic(reason why I used "was").

You know, they see me flyin' they hatin'
Isn't it "they see me rollin'"?🤔
And who shall I say is calling?
?
I did not understand your question, nor why you quoted me.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You said torchbearer, i forgot, i normally have a banner and a shield:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We dont do victim, we grow and rule our kindom.
Team Freedom
Let the bells of freedom ring
Songs of love to friday's king!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I was sitting near the edge of the roof of large hall being constructed in northern Scotland. It was a very calm mild day. A tiny whirlwind came just to me. It lifted me 18 inches straight up and put me straight down again. Just as well as there was a long drop over the side.

It was such a beautiful experience that my mind remained still right through.

It seemed to me that I had been lifted up by a nature spirit. That is standard levitation for Australian Indigenous shamans.

Hindus, however, teach trapping prana in the spine to achieve levitation

Alexandra David Neel describes the use of nature spirits in Tibet for high speed travel

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Did you know a witch's broomstick is actually a dildo? And the concept of using flying ointment came from using it as lube for said dildo. After the sexual release and the herbs kicking in a witch wouldn't have any issues getting out of body and flying wherever she wanted.

Well I hope you guys remember this the next time you see a picture of a witch flying on a broomstick. It's funny to me how there's literally thousands of witches out there and none of them know this.

maxlficenint

Neophyte
Reaction score
What I meant is the student of the GD, and shutting down their magic use by placing their picture behind the banner. If you dont know the banners, I will not explain it.
TapesFromTheFuture is long gone from this forum sorry to say. He also has diagnosed schizophrenia, not trying to degrade him in any way but thats a fact and everything he posted should be taken with (major) grains of salt.

Reaction score
Awards
Schizophrenia is intersting. I am schizo affective and borderline personality myself;f, along with three other disabilities. I dont think taking it with a grain of salt is that wise. Schizophrenics, despite hallucinations, is really just disorganized thinking, but they pick up peripheral and in your face details that others completely miss, example, a painting of a forest. Guarantee you will hear a handful of Schizos point out differences in the painting than normal people observations, and it will be fairly in line among the sample opinions noted.

maxlficenint

Neophyte
Reaction score
Schizophrenia is intersting. I am schizo affective and borderline personality myself;f, along with three other disabilities. I dont think taking it with a grain of salt is that wise. Schizophrenics, despite hallucinations, is really just disorganized thinking, but they pick up peripheral and in your face details that others completely miss, example, a painting of a forest. Guarantee you will hear a handful of Schizos point out differences in the painting than normal people observations, and it will be fairly in line among the sample opinions noted.
I get that and it's great to have unique perceptions but do you really think the claims made by tapesfromthefuture hold any water?

Reaction score
Awards
I grew up in a community of magic users in upstate New York and learned about magic both in theory and practice. I'm not talking about writing out a sigil with your intent and burning it. I'm talking about the kind of magic you see in books and movies. The first time I flew was amazing and it's really easy to make (or save) money when you can use magic to replicate anything you've previously seen. Not to mention how cool it is to take a big step and end up on the other side of the world.

Does anyone else have experience with this kind of magic? Is anyone interested in learning? I plan on sharing some specific tutorials later tonight and will elucidate more on their origins and, if there is interest, my origin.
1. The only way you as a magician will fly is astral travel, or serious angelic or demonic great work.
2. Petition magic works well.
3. Hollywood is not reality.
4. Replication - this point has merit
5. There is a demon in Waites Book of Black Magic and Pacts that can transport someone to the end of the world if they desire.

"And He rode upon a cherub, and did fly; yea, He did fly upon the wings of the wind."
Psalm 18:10
Post automatically merged:

They're pretty alarming to say the least
Yes, I see what you mean.
There is one topic that has merit - on him time traveling, since we can speed up or slow down time to a fraction, but impressive feat if we know how.
There are a great many people who believe Lucifer is the son of God, and the NT false. I disagree. The Black Sun is a very well known Qlippothic sphere.

Last edited:

Promise

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Here's my 2 cents:
1. A large number of people suffer from self harm & cutting, and I think we need to be careful about / who / where how we're putting instructions out that include that. Something to consider.

2. If such techniques actually exist as to allow such things flying, teleworking, etc., I think most of us, though I'm the total noob here, and may well be speaking out of turn, but who would not want at least confirmation that it's possible. There's also Catholic, Buddist, Hindu, Taoist, etc. legends of such things. So, could be true.

Anyway, If it is Who would not want to know about it. On the other hand, the types of Magickal results most of us have experienced are very different.

I had one time as a teenager when I modified a ritual found in Earth Power by Scott Cunningham, and intended to summon a Thunderstorm and within an hour or less on appeared.

That should have been impossible- and may be there were other explanations... like maybe one was gonna happen anyway, etc.

These seem simple enough, so maybe I'll try em out.

IF there is some group that that has some super powerful magick - and IF you are releasing their secrets without permission... I would tread cautiously.

I'm also not peddling weather magick.

Reaction score
Awards
I grew up in a community of magic users in upstate New York and learned about magic both in theory and practice. I'm not talking about writing out a sigil with your intent and burning it. I'm talking about the kind of magic you see in books and movies. The first time I flew was amazing and it's really easy to make (or save) money when you can use magic to replicate anything you've previously seen. Not to mention how cool it is to take a big step and end up on the other side of the world.

Does anyone else have experience with this kind of magic? Is anyone interested in learning? I plan on sharing some specific tutorials later tonight and will elucidate more on their origins and, if there is interest, my origin.
I believe @Vandheer wrote a post regarding this type of magic.
Post automatically merged:

I believe @Vandheer wrote a post regarding this type of magic.
Once living in chicago, I ran across a group that did, " psychic surgery ". What occurred afterward, was shocking to me. It seemed as if people could read my very thought. I could predict a sports game score before it ended. In fact that occurred twice. I lost my gift so to speak, after people made money off of my betting the score. However what was shocking, was the people that could read my mind. There are groups that specialize in telepathy. This is the closest to practical, real magic, that I have ever encountered. I did once draw down the Moon, by doing the Drawing Down the Cone of Power ritual out of Margot Adler's book Drawing Down the Moon. The energy was intense. To provide scientific explanations would be absurd.

Last edited: