• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Pseudo-intellectual Ramblings and Musings of JMPtD

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Counting about coordinating to and using the intelligence of these things would be great for sorcery! Also why are these maybe not expressed in schools if this question is interesting

speaking in the way that I think many know they like to speak like for common way:

Three is interesting because it is the largest amount of scales that is great for balancing while 2 is not as much and then four and above is contradictory in cognition in parts as opposites can be a difference of 1, and two can be the same height while one is more of a force than another, and thereafter bigger numbers are for skillfully ordered measuring. Thoughts about his would be great.

For algebra
I notice 1,2,3 can all be composites by the calculatory method of adding variations of groups with the types of amounts of sides within groups of polygons to the original polygon (representing the number being reviewed) these lists of numbers that come from them will of course all be composites and not primes. And by the logic of thinking about numbers from the future while the past was the lesser number I notice that the polygon multiplied by two would also be more necessary but not more than two because you’d get that from how many come from the polygon multiplied by 2. Thoughts about this would be great.

Geometry
Counting by triangular prisms we can count to 360 using 3 root digits and every four groups of nine counting the 3 root digits by 9 root digits we get 36 and there are 144 total ending at 3 root digit type 360, and the last number of the first quarter is 90 using 3 root digit and the last number of the second fourth is 180 then 270 for the 3rd and 360 for the fourth. I see this as a good way to derive 360 for geometry; as 9 root digits is a more specific linear code within and throughout that could be used while the 3,6,9 method for big amounts may be great for quintessential wizards. The numbering to 360 goes like this 1,2,3,10,11,12,13,20,21,22,23,30,31,32,33,40,41,42,43,50,51,52,53,60,61,62,63,70,71,72,73,80,81,82,83,90,91,92,93,100,101,102,103, 110,111,112,113,120,121,122,123,130,131,132,133,140,141,142,143,150,151,152,153,160,161,162,163,170,171,172,173,180,181,182,183,190,191,192,193,200,201,202,203,210,211,212,213,220,221,222,223,230,231,232,233,240,241,242,243,250,251,252,353,260,261,262,263,270,271,272,273,280,281,282,283,290,291,292,293,300,301,302,303,310,311,312,313,320,321,322,323,330,331,332,333,340,341,442,343,350,351,352,353,360.
the extended linear conceptual logic for this counting is that every fourth is a checking number and a tip but 3 groups of 3 actually would be the max so with that logic the every first 27 can be actual numbers like for example [1-63] then the checking numbers in this thinking form for those 27 numbers are [70-90], so by every thirty six there is again another fourth like this so thinking by that logic this method still can notice the fourth group of 36 ALL as checking numbers for all previous numbers this matrix keeps everything together and a tone in this matrix can see completions of every number ending in 0 as a potential or further mechanical type of math/checking number and by two in each actual group of 9 like 10 and 20 out of [1-21] and that can help one understand the fine structure in physics and yet still chemistry by the number 137. Thoughts about this would be great

4th degree and Quintic (trigonometry)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No 90 degree all equal angle four sided shape will work as a constant law for any four tips of a quintic that could be anywhere on the graph. That is what I’m noticing.
An aligned triangle is able to show tracing of any three actual points on a graph by the same type of cognition that threes are the most calculating all of the time in general consciousness within both space and time.
Artistic fact the conceptual aligner triangle that moves to prove alignment as a constantly measurable nature being a triangle especially when the given is 60 which is the type I would choose could be on the second 2d plane and can prove that all example problems could be a sixty degree triangle with the given information of 3 points in the first place. Thoughts about this would be great.

calculus

The 81 scales, like in how the geometry explanation has three groups of actual 27s, can be made from levels of less scales which are all the checking point or single tip of each of the triangular pyramids and this understanding can make calculatory wisdom rich by getting the most that can be got by the structures (3,6,9) and limits (9 checked by a tenth point as in nine root digits option for perception) of math and the meeting between geometry and physics. It looks like the Sierpinski triangle. Here it is in pendant form. Also good for energy thinkers.

Thoughts about this would be great.

when noticing things in reality energy or matter there is some matter in the energy and some energy in the matter, a method is structure then order then chaos then another chaos. The complex version for this is structure timing chaos alignment. The complex version is like the evolution of core philosophy into chemistry nature as liberal(extra) has more change. Timing is the chaos in the order and alignment is the order in the chaos. Physics: alignments time segments space segments angels. Chemistry: change timing time phases space phases.

skillful meditation: thinking about a square chime settling into the ground after a nice drop. There is the alignment of the corner that is opposite of the one closest of touching the plane. There is the timing of how long that corner will take for it to touch the ground. One may notice wiggling of the ground or square by vibration or maybe like to notice mini hills and valleys the square may be likely to teeter totter on which can really help imagine the opposites taking turns touching the plane as the other opposites might have considerably settled before both so they are resting; and the nature of chaos if restful may be more leading to complexifying self encompassing as those already settled points that may not be on the exact corners of the balancing tool are not, maybe, exactly scales. And if the chaos when one is energetic may be helpful as one is more synchronized by focus to prevent chaos of what is order or what is order needed for more chaos. Complexifying things happen because of chaos of course and codes to be synchronized to could be called more orderly because they are happening from the source still of coursely which may be what one may want to keep in the bank of wise knowledge keeping the wise understanding rich for more wisdom things.

Imagining scales with mind matter being scales made of energy can help open the mind bank which has great perception and integrations/creations methods.

the golden ratio
If the 81 scales is counted with the first 12 numbers of the golden ratio sequence we have 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144 and 144 is familiar to the geometry that has 81 actual points part of 108 which the checking points there are still more close by the actual points and the checking points of the last 36 get us to 144 by 9 root digits thought the number is 360. And for the level of three triangular pyramids for a width time for example is greatly fitting for 12 by 9 root digit. 9 root digits are often counted so linear meaning numbers ending in 0 are also linear as actual things though of course I get we may be counting any random number as conceptual or overall. I hope for y’all no problems there.

ps the 81 scales would be great on the end of a staff. And pendants would be awesomely amazing hanging from the level of three of the 81 scale staff or chimes for example from the level of 9 if one wants to create it welding or carving and tassels would be cool for 27 as baby flowers of life if possible for ya to engrave on 81 scales if thee are plates on the segments like leads and one can imagine 81 heart beats per moments. Good luck.
Post automatically merged:

81 scales has 19 checking points; one for each nine and nine to check all of those checking points portray balance together and the final proving point checks all of those last nine points as one.
The method works in alignment mathematically when 1 or 100 are on each of the 81 scales; basically another 81 scales and 19 checking points on each, sure. Anyway one thing on each scale makes 100 total and 100 on each scale makes for 10,000 total. 10,000 is the same but there are 100 on each then ten points are earned for each scale counting one point per ten almost by full 9 root digits cognition, then all 9 groups of 9 groups of 10 are added up and each group of 9 groups of 10 equals 100 because of the 9 10s plus the ten from there being all 9 10s. So there are 900 there and then the final 1,000 overall/checking balance points come from checking that all 9 of the 100s count to 10 groups of 10 over all checking points belonging to each of the 100 in 900.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it's interesting. Not sure if I understand all of it and how to incorporate it into magick.

But next time:

There's no need to double or triple post it. I see that only the last paragraph in your second post is new.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, it's interesting. Not sure if I understand all of it and how to incorporate it into magick.

But next time:

There's no need to double or triple post it. I see that only the last paragraph in your second post is new.
I think his original post got flagged for manual approval, and before I approved it, he posted it again. Poor guy must have written the whole thing again. Although it should notify you that your post is pending moderator approval, I wish people would just read and be more aware of that.

Saw the 2nd thread after approving the first, and just merged them together. Could delete one if the content is largely the same. Let me know.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The second has all of the first

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are four forces and science that are main they are gravity, electromagnetic, strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, gravity, is like one particle within electromagnetic force, due to one planet and its coherences, Electromagnetic force is about many strong nuclear forces and weak nuclear forces that creates structures within an environment at quantum size, so each particle has its path. And furthermore, anything harderness quality in force or density is weak nuclear force the more constant it is and strong nuclear force is something that is understandably reasonably in the process of finding balance of forces and integrations into the mechanics of coherence which is like forces becoming complexified in dimensions rather than power and otherwise it is like some thing that is entering dimensions which are even more relative by coherence and distance and alignments and vibrations, energy, and frequency with the overall direction of condition’s development which is some thing that can be favorable for consciousness coherence and position of knower which gets to know can understand and remembers within the fitting metaphysical mind vehicle that benefits from being equips with designing mater skills at some level made of the same stuff and especially for doing magic. To understand there are the 7 hermetic laws which help navigate and shape. Gravity and other cosmic sets and settings are like specific calculations aligned with orders of different conceptual consciousness carrier complexities; electromagnetic force is like quick general phenomena that can give favorable orders of scientific consciousness conceptual consciousness carrier math and physics from their conditions manifested from nature maybe assisted here which is illuminated to consciousness as the present and relative reality to be worked with from its multitude of options which are noticed from selecting coherent branches in metaphysics by coordinating wholesomely and proportionally when focused whether it is more constant or basic or changing or complex and when something is more familiar to a being it becomes basic at initial point whether it is to be traced from to the base or to be used as alignments for shaping it or something coherent which is done by or for relative and so then furthermore coherent metaphysics, and electromagnetic things used to make by or design by due to conceptual development process alignments are coherent to more constants of metaphysics. Strong nuclear force is just strong enough and weak nuclear force is just weak enough and being strongly receptive can allow one to be aware of favorable notes made illuminateable or noticed as illuminatable to consciousness which makes one aware; being aware of the structures and the limits reveal intensities of steps of processes and being further reasonable and logical allows control of found or made into malleable material wether the general form was more develop or less before work or patience/attentiveness and of course wether it was successful tries of luck as well while one always is to do core philosophy cleanse purify/tune assist/tune. Gravity is like overall aether, electromagnetic force is like transparency of air plus illumination/enhancement of fire/lightening, strong nuclear force is like soft water and weak nuclear force is like hard earth.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What causes the weak nuclear force?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe something that has a would be if known complex trajectory, to be gaining more space for towards the function of the easily settled constant vibration by lack of matter structure jamming (foreign/complex) particles/matter which without it allows it to have a less chaotic magnetic future trajectory in the same place like a strong nuclear force while if there is enough space and time for the could be chaotic weak force not only would it be able to move but would not stay in a small field thickly, is then haded some outer (less magnetized coherence) structures that take from the outer fields and takes it to themself while the structure of the complex matter is still having a complex structure remaining after it lost function but there is no momentum for transformation into strong nuclear force or shift into complete transformation to the other foreign particle and then the outer things fuse with shimmering moon like locking position and there is a certain type of new overall coherence that chamges slower.
maybe if weak wasn’t week enough it would just dissipate like a smoke cloud and if strong wasn’t strong enough it would just be stagnant

(Less magnetized coherence)* considering all phases of strengths of coherence throughout time. less magnetized coherence; Maybe less constantly full cycle frequency of coherent magnetization which if moved out of still sometimes pretty strong boundary bind it is basically gone

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to the view that strong/weak nuclear forces are labels to distract from ignorance

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
For example by memories true phenomena One understands what of so many shades is lasting and why not resume on a faded manifestation that is favorable.

I tend to the view that strong/weak nuclear forces are labels to distract from ignorance
Okay can you help me understand that? I have not heard of it much.

In that video 1:40. You can take the terms seriously as in from that video specifically. that dropoff 1:40 explains the parentheses I stared and it just so happens that one can see these microscopic/or oneness looking objects with the human eye only and that they can also see how the particles have magnetic currents as well as small particle waypoint gravity and surges that promote movement while small particles even integrate agility skills to stay ratioed in movement or displacement while other things vibrate or move through with other little particles.

When Nithyananda says ‘permeated ation combination‘ for us that is a conscious malleable or even very congruently structure complexity alinged condition aligned to the source of richness which has consciousness carriers which are core science processes helpful for all metaphysics, he says it better lol, which is a phase segment phase with our abilities alignment to material’s happenings reality and with ’very important‘ our approach to the task as things are seriously able to be complicated by further complexities though there is usually when skillful a range again of what is malleable anyways just said by natural logic of analysis, and anyways one can supercondition themselves in the same way randomly or someone does it to the matter as previously stated.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have not heard of it much.

The same with gravity. It is said to be caused by attraction of masses but there are plenty of anomalous situations on Earth and on the Moon.

The variations in gravity are explained away as mass concentrations but there is no testing of that hypothesis. Scientific community moves on. There seems no research into the rotational wobbles that such concentrations would cause.

geoids_sm.jpg

One problem with moving on is that ufos often make high speed right angle turns demonstrating that gravitational inertia can be controlled completely

Strong and weak nuclear forces are dealt with in the same way: Move along! Nothing to see here!

For example "The weak nuclear force enabled complex atoms to form through nuclear fusion." So weak forces generate nuclear fusion?

What then is the origin of the weak force?

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. I don’t know. Try to think about how we know light travels far for us to see relatively and that an aura of that would be significant for a seer type of perspective. There is a level of interaction for particles that remain completely stable in a way but thinking about the sun and the earth it is like the earth is in suns aura. We can think about it like this. You are a particle and if you can do something in obvious relativity to other things then there is a true portrayal there of what things quantum or cosmological are or potentially could do part within a certain condition.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to agree. Like ol' Kant said, "Where understanding falters, one always coins a word."

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I recommend analyzing The seven hermetic laws for that and meditating to enrich your Chi for experimental type intensity consciousness

I think planets tend to be more complicated by that technical component of how they rotate by invisible structure when we see them as a particle. I guess it would help to see galaxies as what those particles quantum physicists are seeing if I was choosing which to view as a mini particle.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We are told that gravity produces:

• spherical planets
  • flat elliptical solar systems
  • spiral armed galaxies

Or perhaps gravity does none of those

Public science is very poor.

One of the alien sources said: Everything humans believe is wrong!

Here is an early video demonstrating that as applied to the theory of human evolution

Secret military science is much better than public science - but they still feel obliged to hide behind 1930s rocket technology

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are negative truths and positives truths just see the philosophy signing symbols as to be read scientifically as they are great the way they are like as they could be affiliated by being stored in sub type consciousness as Swami said. this will be great for us about how we need to have the waters of our reality still able on command for the kundalini and Bhakti lifestyle.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

• spherical planets
  • spiral armed galaxies

Here is an early video demonstrating that as applied to the theory of human evolution

Secret military science is much better than public science - but they still feel obliged to hide behind 1930s rocket technology
An alien source said all we believe is wrong? Um...1) why credit the ALLEGED alien? At best your report here is second-hand. And why should I assume aliens in general and this one in particular are and is reliable? 2) Public science is very poor? Maybe. But in what way(s) specifically? And which sciences are you qualified to assess? The technologially most advanced people in history smugly sit in uninformed judgment of sciences they scarce understand. Or so someone might suggest.

Personally, I think the sciences are quite powerful, but they are deployed for all the wrong motives. This includes those of non-human agents.

• spherical planets
  • spiral armed galaxies

1930's rocket technology? Have you watched recent wars on TV? Ever read up on military hardware? There have been certain improv----oh the H*** with it. Yeah. Science is ALL wrong. An alien told us. Got it.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The more one maybe even reviews the better for the logical attitude that makes a lot of progress for the working with of those positive and negative truths where maybe if it gets very negative then petitions, maybe protest, disentanglement for a more personal ordination which can know the truth but at a rate they can intervene, all done so that core philosophy is strong, even if in this evil time on earth, one must only be able to live just themself besides successfully changing others. Core philosophy is on yogaforums.com on the sanyas post by @veganstringbean

!!! I’m not trying to spam I’m serious !!! this is because of the karma this essential post for spells had from the whole earth.

always practice core philosophy. I would have never been able to do miracles if the trajectory was not to be the conscious intention of fully vegan(India may not kill in times) full full full ahimsa… All things...
If one’s proper and in this world maybe with some civilized skills then one will be able to strengthen samyamas Through moderation and the process which is things manifest the best that things can be.

What energies we can create sowing and receive harvesting:

When analyzing earths gravity position in mathematical process one may notice the 81 scales with a sun and a moon as two of the scales for a start perception choice then 25 scales of those each have alignment triangulation between the sun and the earth and the moon; which can be more like how checking points solidify meaning of the structure for 144 rather than things on scales of 100, and 144 has four segments so that can be a certain 4th frequency fitting again back into the 100 method like as we see in the 79 edition with 25 (25x4). 54 other scales are in a certain way here maybe like 27 going from half distanceness of the middle to the sun and the middle to the earth which has two directions of 27 assignment (while still of course position and coherence within the scale tool can work together. So 108 on each of the 25 middle scales in this method instead of 100 on each of the other 54 is like an actual code sign of the natural universal science language which reveals a distance range in physics of 108 value as a middle third of the distance between the sun, and the earth on side with moon. Now looking at it physically the sun may have pushed out the moon by 108 radiuses frequency which was chaotic until it got there harmonizing likely physics language developed with threes which then has division of 100 scale 3d quality within each 144 time frequency which is fast as one 108th layer that engulfs the earth and follows a 27 day sun axis spin vortex which looks like a spinning whirlpool and it creates a conscious measurable vortex effect to earth which is visible which creates waves moving past earth that when they pass they do not want less frequency energy (which enchant earth moving with technique not only its strength of lasting particle and wave of frequency power) (some matter in the energy) to be in the shadow of earth but when that harmony to the physics fills the shadow which is somewhat assisted by the already spinning earth magnetic complexions (one could see 81 shadow vortex treasure here) there is actually a mathematical primordial tip of the shadow cone which might start a magnetic top of the “81 scales” when earth surfs the wave maybe a few by those imagined spherical sun radius waves which come from the sun, and while those 144 time triangulation from mathematical method of 108 sun distances feed the vortex of the spinning earth still created by the earth spinning while even between sun other waves of vortex form, the planets around the sun may fill in/take turns helping the sun continue spinning by vortex assisting from their self spinning and stabilizing orbiting, while the sun itself can create complexions that spin with whirlpool weftings on the 108 distance frequencies until it is so vibrationless that the 108s fade and the vortexes are no longer spinning separated by different layers but are now carried by the outer layers which have more structure so when the vibrations stop mini “orbits” on the surface of the sun happen creating cone things around the parts that have bigger energy clusters which before where very nothing causing by the powerful vibrational energy and then the sun magnetic poles start receiving that energy and it speeds up that projecting pole which eats deeper cosmos frequencies as it is a spinning vortex making some cube or something in some reality one could imagine and then creates more sun spin and sun vibration and now that that shadow of the sun is magnified we can notice that we might call it the north and south of the sun but eating from what is angled onto by the cosmos as a west and east of the sun which is south and north of the galaxy triangulation and as small particles may act wild around the sun the triangulation of what north and south positive and negativeness that the sun is rolled on is pushed from behind being being pulled towards maybe any random cluster in the galaxy sometimes depending on how close we are to the center or another happening around the solar system. So north and south of the planet itself has itself maybe stationed at one of the levels of the 81 scales while the vortex that is created around the planet by the center of a solar system, for example is made by your spells that are shaping by consciousness selection force coherent with present otherwise nature happenings, and is making 81 scales that is attached to the side away from the earth and there could be another which we didn’t really talk about but that one being between the sun and the planet (earth force doesn’t allow sun force to spin it by moon attachments perpendicular to the sun since the structure process is directed through the earth transmitter control center channel) is almost like as random primordially as the 81 parts of something in quantum physics because it probably starts earth surface vibration of 108 distance frequency at 144 things per time speed hitting the earth building up interconnected tetrahedrons from there on out or it could have a very fitted maybe even as a supplement if one’s already functioning 81 scales that is brought with the 108 frequency and maybe these cause earth chaos or order just as a mage can make there own by assisting these subtle energies probably the phases with smaller constructions built by station qualities that can be pulled to the self, and one could work fast big maybe with teams (but still not bothering rogues) and quickly growing and enriching to integrate phase element qualities then shrinking to a component that can hold large ratios and can be a functioning metaphysical process that can make a nice cloud to breath in for a body wizards storage for example or something. Om shanti bless. Also the four directions can each help stabilize another side by coherence of enriching vibration ratios with further conditional manifestations but there is either a timing half east half west like our compass or for more clutchable abilities one might assign distance ranges which point towards those sun or not while knowing sun shadows like sun dial while knowing rates of how long things last in the range which is like each side of a cube (triangulated for when about the whole 3d of the earth including inner which looks like tetrahedrons inside) and if one imagines metatrons cube, when owing it primordially rooted to north and south that is always coherent to the sun and the earth itself or to only the earth itself with a constant north south east west, one can maybe while filling in the outer circles for full direction can create platonic shapes by making it 3d and charmed with tuned structure for it as a tool that can help one decide what to work towards at the planetary level as a method. If frequencies of actual sun manifested energies triangulated for earth pole wefting are actually channeled then a compass with east and south relative as well as even up and down could be made (while they still are on technology)

Also by describing Saturns rings frequencies of 1 sun rotations on its axis (27 earth days), 3 sun rotations 81 days, 9 sun rotations 243 days (like 3 81 scale surges or complexions) look at polygons for understanding numbers too, 27 sun rotations 729 days maybe like 144s 3/4th logic that really connects with the 81 chaos by still being aligned with medium size 9 root digit logic of the lesser intersection layers, 81 sun rotations with 2187 days as the the 3,6,9 division that reveals a working sequence of three 81 scale attributes effects, and with 108 sun rotations there are like 2916 days which even means something with simplification as there are like 81 scale attribute effects plus actually the 27 sections of 3 100s which are sure I guess 100s that are actual things of earth here on each of the 81 scales and I’m not seeing 81 scales on the earth here but that’s what iii mean.

Chrisming the distance between earth and sun with frequency sparkles with those time rates is a technology as how any thing ever done by beings are spells which is what is trying to be revealed and the triangulations on the earth maybe connected to each other at 2916 days in favorable conditionings making strong happenings would be nice to do as people’s one own spells importantly for this level of, sure, one could say skill. And those may be personal networks of one might call basic memories which can be focused on meditated on and absorbed for usage having ratios aligned primed and coherent for samyamas in this method. Also those ratios can be pulled from sun things while dividing them into numbers while also manifesting complexities/complexions in the environment that receive great ratios from favorable 81 parts in the quantum realm even summoning things by the same sun source type manifestations. Hopefully we can do many new things with this type of info as well.

I dig coherence from my metaphysics to those theories. oh golly. isnt life jolly?,.,!

I actually looked it up and it does not boviously work like that so I’m not sure how those frequencies may exactly be being played when they are counted.

Mercury
the meeting of two things is the meeting of two 144s in this example. The meaning that makes seven is great by the perspective given for perception in the previous comments. The seven is even definite but perhaps silly if the number five in a certain alignment comes after definitely. There are 88 (81+7) earth days in a mercury orbit and 59 (54+5) earth days per 1 rotation on its axis. The seven is the potential and preparation for a fusion between another planets 81 of 144. 5 could help for the decoherence between planets subtly or to end conversations in alignment by the compartment moment’s happenings by that oh how decoherent it would be for a division here for another 137 to reorient focus by two out of nine which are also two out of the previous conditional seven to become a two for another 7 which just coouuulnt be there at the same time. But why not let it be a multiplicity and by that all times must end one could understand the reorienting then could come from loss of order in perception concerning a large rapture of much structure (intelligence) from the growth components elements components and the model of .25 order structure .25 chaos structure .5 order 1 chaos or model of phrase overall view of simple chaos or model of 81 scales and the understanding of 10000 optimism.

Venus

243 earth days per Venus day

224 earth days per Venus orbit around sun

243 is like three minutes of 81 heart beats while 224 is like a base candle lit set and setting of four sets of 56 which reveals alignment by two thing’s 27’s two things out of 81 being in base coherence with Venus making shiva hot and Shiva throwing Venus on the bed with seven more fingers moving a minute, especially inside the last minute.

Coordination workout.
144/18=8
roll fingers into fist with thumbs bend resting on side of pointer finger, then open and close 8 fingers twice then do it with the both thumbs once. This 16 from 8 fingers can be subtracted to 14 for two sevens (one in each 137.5 out of a pair) and the thumbs can be symbolic logic and manifesting two additional to 16 for 18 total while this can be done 8 times total for 144 which could work on 144 plus the 72 complexion from each hand known by its appearance in the model once 7 has nine points for each of the 7 points Giving 63 overall points and how that is also part of the whole magical metaphysics network structure.

Mars
252 mars days of mars days can be used for the 252 137.5s because each mars day is somewhat 40.5 minutes longer that an earth day by that fine tunable ratio in the mind and ratios on earth by mentalism. 24 earth hours and 37 earth minutes and 22 earth seconds, so by a basic unit of 24 hours being worth 1, it makes sense. One could think of how 24 hours is like 100 seconds

Uranus is 84 earth years per orbit around sun so the 97 points can really have its three points put into place or taken out of place by this planet.

It takes Neptune 16 hours six minutes to spin a cycle on its axis so that is like the 16 groups on nine, and it takes 165 earth years to complete a cycle around the earth so that is like the dividing or multiplying of a complexity between two 81s because of the remaining 5 points that illuminates what mercury does.

A day on Pluto is about 153 hours so that is like 144 plus a shade of more primordial than 63 control by another nine points of control. And Pluto channeling can help intellectualize the five of mercury and Neptune consideration in contemplation for the fourth 144 minutes for example by that each of the 144 minutes works a flexible power of 81

For four moments ere is a path one can shimmer with:
the first moment consists of 81 heartbeats by 27 being a wizard to be perceptive of the natures flows, then 27 being a sorcerer to be perceptive of your body and active tool flows in nature, then 27 being a chaos magician fusing the 2 27s together making 27 pairs. The second and third moment follow. The fourth moment uses a surging intensity which lasts 9 heartbeats and there are 9 surges throughout 81 heartbeats while the first 27 heartbeats are wizard style and the second 27 are sorcerer style and the last 27 have 27 total from the previous three moments and the have 27 from the nature at present which still has nature and self causing energies as one in raw form and then both 27s fuse making one fusion per heartbeat.

the last group of 27 in the last 36 minutes of the sun time‘s four sets of 144 minutes are made of the fusions from the time unit method for the 576 min conditionings, so they watch nature’s influence to the special resources for 27 heartbeats then the self‘s influence to the special resources for 27 heartbeats then the fused time stream of 27 seconds.

The last nine minutes of the last fourth 144 minutes of the sunlight time has its special design by that it has two fusions in each minute. So, the first 27 heartbeats can be perceptive of nature, the second 27 can constantly be fusing with its perception of your own forces and the local channeled 27 heartbeat intelligence from the wizard 27 before, and the second fusion can be of the last 27 heartbeats fusing the wizard info of the first 27 heartbeats and the sorcerer 27 heartbeats from the second 27 heartbeats.

be strong and organized.
If you want to be very very strong then know what more things are.
if you want to be very very organized then know what things are being the abstract plot and facts of the shuffling of the things themselves.

Development is two things; environment and coordination to things in the environment including the mind signs in the environment.

Whatever god owns or rents a planet could be called that name

alignment

There is perspective and compartmentalizing, and there is perception and shuffling.

reaction

With the methods of 137.5 seconds in a day for each 144 individual combined with the whole day version, the methods can be abstracted and used for 4 days. When the 90 seconds extra from each day add up, there is a 360 after 4 days. the first three days can support the 144 in 36 day method by three points from the level of 81 and 1 point from the level of 27 each day, then every fourth day can have three points from level of 27 and 1 point from the level of nine.

each of the 144 signs of a day have a three sets of 108 heartbeats

Example method for 252 137s pairing
Of the .01 miles, the fusion happens from a hand length block that shrinks after sorcerer time; of the .1 miles, the fusion happens from a body length that shrinks after sorcerer time; of the 1 miles the fusion happens from a .01 mile that shrinks after sorcerer time; of the 10 miles the 9 surges per minute method might be favorable as the .1 of mile can shrink to past a .01 mile (by 7 out of 144 volume) after the wizard phase was being grown with intensity, so the shrink happens at the beginning of sorcerer time, but sorcerer time is so loaded with the surges that it grows to .1 miles and then during the third phase, the last phase, the size shrinks to 7 out of 144 volume.

7 out of 144 when 144 is .1 miles is 29.536 feet and a full moon has about 29.53 days between cycles.

(7/144)x.1=nautical miles

The 7 for .01 miles is the big gap in the middle finger joint. The 7 for .1 is the top of the middle finger to the bottom line of the first proximal ring finger joint. The 7 for 1 mile is the testicles for male from bottom to top and is ovaries from top to bottom for females. The full moon by number of feet is the 7 for 10 miles. The sum of 295 factors for 295.36 feet as 7 for 10 miles is 360 (1,5,59,295)

It is key that 1 foot is a sixth of the body.

The length of the pinky symbolizes the difference between male and female 7 for 1 mile. it seems joints would be like 7 of .01, the bones would be like 7 of .1, the heart is like 7 of .1.

For the wizard in this example the .01 is the first 144 min of sun time, the .1 is the second 144 mi, the 1 mile is the third 144 min, the 10 miles is the fourth 144 min and is a whole day explaining again what is being done overall and the spell set and setting that person is living by, the 100 miles is the 576 min 144 and can be connected with 4 days by a whole time process and reveals who the person is also by the 4 144s by 4 sets of 36 days and the 144 day method times 10 can reveal the heavenly body and tools and environment development while the second two 1440 days make the large gears of development while the 144 year method and the 12 year method gets the four seasons and year by its specific factor as well which draws the development deeper into one’s own reality by the end of each 360 set of days while the stars can be determined by perhaps one set for each of the 12 360 days. The trajectories can be seen in the wizard 144 instances while the sorcerer intensities can be seen in the 144 with sorcerer ways/instances introduced as well as in the 7 time segment/phase

10 miles being the biggest overall tenth which belongs to the overall of 100 miles, when switching from astrological/planetary magic/skills to biology/basephilosophy magic/skills is the first tenth which has a quantum (7 of that tenth when its 144) un accounted for for the shift of focus while it is also the same for the tenth of 10 miles. so for biology philosophy the range is from .01 nautical miles to .001 to .0001 to .00001 to .000001 (hundredth of hand). The phantoms can be used to mentalize plots and strategies for this biology philosophy within the range of .01 miles with the quantum alignment for the 4 different size quantums, while the smallest two are new when switched to from astrology/planetary And the tenth of a tenth of a planetary measurement are in ways the limits for each of the quantums while the 100th of a hand is the tenth of a tenth because the tenth it is of is a tenth of the hand and the hand is like how 100th (.01) of a mile is 10x10 bigger than the hand which is the tenth of the tenth of the .01 mile so that hand of course has the value of 144 and the 7 is the quantum in these terms here. The quantums energies in and around the body can be Illuminated on the body or around in the environment of .01 miles when using this philosophy as this work is like the enhancement of happenings while the energies are transformed in the quantum magic.

Pythagoras got magic, Plato got how to learn and learned how to teach, Aristotle was perfected but failed.

Obviously we don’t have the facts of history though

The reason the seven is the quantum is model form is because the 81 scales consciousness model should be able to guide even throughout the most specific of nature.

Even magic that is more available is not enough to change the essential truths so it is not that one is to suffer but is that one is to change in our condition.

The different 7s of the day can be like laser through flash light projection tools, and they would still be working with energies by the basic method primarily from the distance that the 7 directly correlates with.

The smallest 7 of the biology/standard philosophy range is able to stimulate what it projects on and is able to make create all sense qualia by direct stimulation or abstraction. The second smallest projection stimulates more particles bringing in a whole nearby projection intelligence field/fields of correspondence. The third smallest brings in focus on entire large object of large region and creates correspondence in an object and maybe even a nautical mile diameter. The fourth smallest calls waves of energy to the focused area from possibly 10 n miles diameter away. The biggest one works with a general energy throughout the day from especially 100 mile diameter focus.

The reason for 10 and 100 miles examples there was because astrological planetary purpose style could use the shifted scale in conjunction while perhaps more likely on a fourth day.

This part was fused to change it by astrological magic conditioning it at the end getting the sizes the qualities of the Astro magic.

plainly the smallest can reach a body length, the second smallest can reach a .01 mile, the next biggest one can reach a .1 of mile (brings in fuel to feed form of large area), the fourth can reach 1 mile (brings in the power of the vastness of potential of far but still connection grown nature); 29.536 ft can reach 10 miles (brings in surges from nature which is conditioned by your daily matters), 295.36 ft can reach 100 miles (brings in a constant surge perhaps bringing into mastery things like Jupiter or level of 3+1 per day of the 144 per 36 day method or 4 days for 13 points by 36 day method or 13 days of per 144 days method or any role of 13 like using entire present day or 36 day or 144 day method.

for 137 some of the 81 intelligence comes from the power derived from astrological saturated time line ratios of 137.5, and the 3 9s within the chaos 7ths give the also chaotic detached 81 (synchronized to nature) their 27 overall points by the structure of overall wisdom found in the 7, the 27 from the 3 order 7ths are paired with the lone structure 7th making the level of 27 (when counted as the complex side) and the level of 9, the level of 9 and 3 come from the conceptual spell loading deck in this example these can be found when part of the original version of 144 in the 9 which all have a value of 7 as well as from the 3 which are overall for those being 3 out of the 27 in perspective and perception to the level of 81, and the level of 3 and 1 can be found in the new 144 from the 7 9s as well by the astrological logic which is like the environment that the primordial factors of the structure (perhaps level of 9 and 3 or still 9 and 3 and 1) of the 81 scales is in and the intelligence in the environment can be from the astrological magic wisdom of time alignment angles and compartmentalizing (what is being done in time schedules)

When the focus shifts from timely and planetary 137.5 the physical matter directly then the focus is to 137. 137.5 has 97 and 40.5 while the 137.5 has a pair Which makes the first 97 and 40.5 wizardly and the second 97 and 40.5 sorcererly while they work together to make 81 by adding 40.5s, but when focusing to the matter of 137, then the 97 + 40 can allow for focus to not the level of 81 but the entirety of overall points by 40 with the condition factor of 97 while not including a second 27 and by including the levels of 3 and 1 as well.

some sensing
So by that logic the overall point focus is for the space rather than time in turn by that the scheduling is easily identifiable with common physics while still because the overall purpose for 137 is more specific by being used timely for the moments conditions to establish different ratios of influence for more magical ability powers than astrological superpositioning of energy and its large scale channeling of what is still alchemical/organized in complexity.

Art meanings

the 40 have 10 toes 10 fingers then 7 by eyes nostrils ears mouth then 10 by upper legs, lower legs, waist to heart, heart to top of head, wingspan then 3 by butt hole vagina/penis bellybutton-or-opposite gender vagina/penis and the bellybutton is less open/the opposite gender is less prominent and the food and drink is less us so the personal three could be shoulder to shoulder shoulder to top of head shoulder to top of head. The lower body and butthole vagina/penis belly button (half of waist to heart) can be more like wizard 144 or the even both 144s before the fusion (though the 10 could correlate and be split into upper and lower legs waist to heart then heart to top of head wingspan when they are 137 (144s taken out rather than 137.5)) and the upper wingspan and head to shoulders and shoulders to shoulders can be like the sorcerer 144 or the 144 which is build off of the previous 144s

The vagina/penis and butt hole and belly button legs waist to bellybutton can be 40.5 by the front of body for yang and 40.5 by back of body for yin.

With 97 points the 3 that are missing, by meaning primordial anti/distinct charge from 3 of 10 or complex anti/distinct charge from 3 of 9, the additional dimension of a 144 within the 144 is inferred and signed. The additional 144 is indicated by gear change displacement (as one may like to call it that within a rate) from the signs of an overall change in the level of 81 by that there are not only 7 things doing something new but that there are two scales (ones within the 9 with the additional 144 illuminated 7) being separate from the other 25; by plain mathematical model, there is a variation for the value of 10000 which comes from 81 scales when instead of 1 perspective and perception per each scale there are actually another 81 scales on each of the 81 scales and so the intelligence shows that when (like how the level of 81 and 27 add to 108) there are 108 on each of the 25 scales but none on the other 2 of the 27 commonly there because instead it is in this perspectivational perceptional perspective (uchatana patsa siddhi) and the 108 on each add to 2700 which is the alignment for general compatibility for our consciousness model scoping to call significant And thus having inflective wisdom one can still tally 10000 points.

to cognize
When 2 144s combine they still have 7 9s working as one factor by each of the nine worth one. They overlap or fuse and both

The smallest (.0029536 feet) is following diameter limits of the whole height of the body by direct method guidelines and it fits within a hundredth of the hand so this is the product of function while we could say the hundredth of the hand being as to the height length of the body to a full moon ratio within for its own range is the product of analysis of function. so the hand being as the hundred percent of the illuminated hundredth (144) within which has a 7 within that is the value of the meaning of the number 1. again the tenth of hand being the environment (100% of space) that the 144 (1% of space) is within which makes the seven and the seven is the number meaning of 2. The hundredth of the hand being 100% space with 144 as 1% space makes the seven which is a seven worth the number 3. 7 of 1 and 7 of 3 can abstract from each other to make 7 of 2, and the 7 of 2 rests in the 100% space which is a tenth of the hand and that is what the smallest 10th space ratio that the smallest 7 of astrology fits within while it fits in it the biggest out of the philosophy range ratios in this method, and so the body can be concentrated for spaces to absorb the products of the basic philosophy magic work and one can know the focus that nature 3 is the seed and body is main environment 1 and the product is abstracted from 1 after being 3 and made 2 which was engulfed in the intentionality of 1 (while 3 was still controlled towards what was a creation intelligence resource by the body height that knew 1 2 3 where working by a method) before and after it was in form, and by basic methodology the resources can still be pulled from the whole body and a tenth of the hand in the environment, and in an inflective way the body can pull from the whole .01 nautical mile by traveling around and into parts of it. if one generally sees the quantum realm beyond the biology realm as conceptually understood, then the two smallest of the biology realm might be part of the 100 range gap found in speed of light post and which is inflecting in parallel to with the order of structure order chaos overall in the environmental chi magic post on Occultforum.org, and if the quantum realm is seen as for one who looks into it from all biology and much astrology positions while letting the past focus being perhaps shifted further away from after doing it (one could make an 81 scale model looking in from that perspective; level 1 and 3 from 36 or 144 day method…) then the quantum realm might start as a continuation of the third set of distance ranges which goes from .01 to .001 to .0001 to .00001 to .000001 and so it would just have the qualities of .001 through .000001 nautical miles being smaller and then a third set even smaller the same way can make a system that has structure order chaos with structure order chaos within chaos and done in the most simple way for this intelligence in this perspective. two 7s would be the snugly fitting things inside the quantum realm‘s 1000th of hand and 10000th of hand, so overall structure and order are brought into the quantum realm and one chaos can be what could be read from the random smaller quantum realm while there is a last point which could be worked with within the chaos point because altogether that makes 10 and the 3 10s that make 1000 so if this is done then that could be a general understanding of how the actual quantum realm has started while 100 through 100th of hand was really filled with external environment and local environment and body, so while one more 10 and 1000 might be what is worked with more commonly in the quantum realm, there is a new structure order chaos within the chaos which started after the body by the language perspective perception here about how the body ends at hundredth of hand and in stride there are 3 sets of 10 and 1000 beyond the hundredth of a hand, while living in the three smallest super very quantum realms is good at activating intentionality by all knowing mechanics processes.

I’ll just say that it helps to understand that consciousness was the ratio you were born into and that life is constant and like a logarithmic and intensity is like an exponential and harmonizing by 3 x while synchronizing by 9 y helps, and in concept or physical the soul is randomly/infinitely slow and its eternal possessions are controlled in 2 though they function naturally as part of randomly/infinitely fast 3 and there is some 1 in the 2/3, and just enjoy the idea of being be excessing deficienting losing gaining.

and we can always say someone is god when they’re 3 someone we don’t want them to be when they’re 2 because that’s when we get to decide what we want to be becoming and they were being reasonable and logical because they were in position to change into the favorability of the moment and they’re just a good person when they’re 1 because that would mean they are you and they are not so they are not exactly what you want to love because they are not your personal destiny alignments in manifestation processing.

and for constants at the same time it’s not about what you are but what fate you are determining for yourself and cherishing through rejoicement for yourself.

What you are 1, you rejoice for yourself 2, what fate you are determining 3.

All things are sacred.

Om shanti bless

thinking about the scales by intensity of qualia to perceive into a certain perception.
From the level of 1 and 3, more is nine and nine is the way less coming from the way of more still by 13 through subtraction while still less on the way to 81 or 81 by 121.

Noticing the qualia in alignment at a distance from the conscious sensing body parts by methods such as found in this post can help one grow everything in the volume of the limits of their aura.

If humans didn’t need to say anything then now we must say the perfect things.

for a wizard usually finding synchronicity between space time of globe being 144 and 216 in space and time, who is being quantum effected by quantum entity itself with structure as .01 order as .1 chaos as 1 overall as 10 particularly when before a time of fusion the order of the day was still structure order chaos overall but the values where the opposite:

we know anything is possible

noticing a .0029526 7 (fits just within a 100th of a hand) ahimsa churns things specifically by hand length and generally by body (height) length can a vegan though.

Noticing a .029536 7 (fits just within a 10th of a hand) on your body for example can be kept in conceptual understanding by that it’s gathered into a mercury triangulating focus to align with your body and its body height diameter while the conservative wisdom is to be illuminated and then it’s nice direct .1 mile correlating and channeling.

for .01 mile one can say dont “sheet” where you eat and have the other person finish and don’t eat where you sleep and then you reply and that’s why I got a little beeeg. And now we’re actually at .1 miles so that doesn’t fit in there If you’re an a stron magician, but also a similar 1 mile sorcerer is pretty rrrdeeeech.

one who practices austerity for others grows when others grow

you always better be practicing austerity and be practicing growing.

overall we have mercury evasion and mercury persuasion. Enter STILL AMR DIAB SINGING with vegan loin cloth napkin AT THE BAZAAR SINGING aaaaAAAAAhhh aaahhh aaahhh aaaahhh aaaaahhhhhhh Aaaahhh aaaahhhh aaaahhhh aaaahhh.

and nothing can stop Godalot

OOOHHH OOOOOOHHHHH OOOOHHHHHoooooohhhh oohhh

dmt in the song balanced between water bong then super from mini toilet pipe with woah and woahs.
and but rishis in India know now that mushrooms are actually instant by no more instances while there are still some rises.

Mercury grows In the morning and shrinks at night and moves so fast that it can control change by intensity in the by the 7s which change the continuity perspective angles and compartments overall.

one can change angles, change/shuffle compartments, shuffle structure order chaos in compartments, concentrate to make frequencies that change things within it.

Mercury shrinks away from the morning in the morning and grows away from the morning in the evening.

As we can learn from muslims and religions Without nuns or monks, when you spread and shrink the good news greatly the people that are with you before 10000 units are monks and nuns by the function of the order quality.

Egypt pyramids have 51 degree slant which can be found in the bottom stones.
the golden ratio is about 137.51 and the remanding 222.49, so 222 on the 81 scales means second scale of second group of three of second nine which is the 14th by the natural mathematical language so that takes 2 7s by division of perspective being physical that becomes part focused upon a special (perhaps second nine) and that same stimulation for the working process is happening to another 81 scales and 49 holds multiplication of 2 7s meaning both or either 7s are doing a esoteric thing for 7 time arcane time units. And the time length of the matter could be aligned in perspective and reformed in stride by intellect by that in this method the model coherence structure and its time is based by the model which has 2.52 points subtracted from 137.5 or even 144 by certain means or even even 137 somehow it seems by intuition. So after about 2/3 of the time between the start and end of 3 earth moon orbits.

love is intelligence.

That synchronicity to the depreciation of an enchantment to the 252 carriers worth 137.5 each can help one reload by the one full moon cycle that the depreciated wisdom keepers unit places are in by the intended amount of days to be enchanted/reloaded by how many days have passed while any of the three full moons could be checked/tuned again being reloaded by the full moon of the ones especially that were activated in it which have used more energy if there was not soonafter tuning, while the charges themselves may be enforcing conditioning of the 4 sets of 81 moon orbits throughout 24 years as well as the spells within 4 sets of 144 minutes, and a weird harmony of waves passing throughout 324 (252 overall points) can be kept happening flowing past about 2 full moons by 54 days into the next while there can be the binary stream connected or near which is not by 54 but instead what the moon is and some side purpose could be to do the mercury evasion or persuasion for the moon.

The moon has a diameter 400 times less than the sun, so 2.52 is to be tuned in the full moon it fits into because of the cognition intelligence that .0252 per 1.44 minutes gives which means 400 sets of 1.44 minutes in a day and 144 minutes is a frequency that can be kept as 100 percent because bla bla bla

For Saturn, there are 10759.22 earth days per orbit around the sun. For the purpose of this angle which we could say is basic and particular and earthly (by earth days), let us find 10760 days per cycle and still be focused upon accounting for realignments to the technical solstices/equinoxes and or likewise personal ranges or even other specific exacto places.

precisely (switch)
10000 shows full points for the 81 scales and 81 on each of the 81 additionally.

accurately (use)
555 represents the 41st scale. Here is how: each point on the level of 9 is worth 100 so the 41st would be within the fifth, each point on the level of 27 is worth 10 points so the 41st would be within the fifth group of 10 points all starting within the 500 point range, each point on the level of 81 is worth 1 point and all are started in the last group of nine touched on by the sets of ten points. 555

760-555=205. 205x2 because it comes symmetrically like both halves of Saturn to pass over the 41st point. 410/10 is 41 and this is a special thing of course here.

precise (young master)
By 10 41s being illuminated, the general 10000 points attributed to its whole 81 scales can have its most overall 1000 points multiplied by 10. By more symbolic logic, the 10 1000s add up to 10000 while 10000 is otherwise being attained by one system which allows the 10 to be counted and perhaps bring physical world wisdom into illumination accumulation by working in stride to fit those points with or just into the standard 10000 points.

The planets are pouring their sweet dripping sweat of intelligence so let’s lick up the candy. Om shanti bless. Be family and don’t sin Cousins.

I just read that the decimals for the golden ratio are actually 5077640500378546463487 not 51 exactly but one could round that up and work it like that or they could get more specific or just forget the depreciation and keep things clean or whatever at your own rate.

It takes Neptune 16 hours six minutes to spin a cycle on its axis so that is like the 16 groups on nine, and it takes 165 earth years to complete a cycle around the earth so that is like the dividing or multiplying of a complexity between two 81s because of the remaining 5 points that illuminates what mercury does.
So really it seems that the 2 81s make it clear from an overview what things are a part of while 162-5 is 3 so the 5 from Mercury is now a three by another local coordinated happening..

Uranus is 84 earth years per orbit around sun so the 97 points can really have its three points put into place or taken out of place by this planet.
Uranus days take 17 hours 14 minutes. 2 days is 34 hours 28 min. 34 is the 9th in the golden ratio so that gives the entire level of nine for the 3 years additional to the 81 years. 28 is four 7s which reveal four sets of 144 where the first could be for one 144s 7, the next for the second, and the next for the evolution of the first as a constant, the fourth 144 for the second evolution as a constant of zone likewise.

For Neptune the 16 hours shows all nines so the six, while some things show three out of level of nine, illuminate the overall portraying scales perception of the level of 9.

Uranus of 17 hours 14 minutes multiplied by 41 (middle scale of the 81 scales) gives us 697 hours and 574 minutes. The 697 can be separated into 27 earth days giving us intelligence of trajectory structure of Particularly the 27 in the 81 scale model by that there are a remaining 49 hours plus the 574 minutes. we can let the 574 minutes be equal to the 576 minutes or 576 by maybe 14 minutes being worth 2 minutes (or 1 of 2 if it’s making half of the 81 scales advance by multiplication instead of addition specifically) in a way while the process of 41 for it makes 7+7 turn into 7x7 (49 hours) so the process can be said to use 2 minutes after the middle 41st point operation. Again the 14th point of the 81 scales can have an occupying value of 222 which is the golden ratio while 222.49… is the golden angle more accurately so the 49 hours here can be the correlation on the other side of the process after x 41, so this 27 day thing could help explain the matter balance during a time growth throughout the 1/137 fine structure constant.

And 1 day of Uranus by earth days multiplied by 41 is close to 29.5 days like the full moon cycle and is off by close to less than full moon cycle by .09 days, and it is weird that .09 of a day is 129.6 which signifies the full moon is in between at 29.53 and Uranus is 29.44027777. 29d + 60 min + 574.

For the 10 mile focus of the 7 of the 144 valued 10th of a mile which is a tenth of a mile which is a tenth of 100 miles, for example, is the full moon ratio which is like measured by sixths of the body height so as there are the 324 moon orbits every 24 years, the 252 points don’t need to be found by 24 year’s alignment throughout the whole 24 hours but instead the 252 can be found in the sun spell time which allows for the logic of all 24 years to fit throughout the 576 minutes and that can portray the four sets of 81 or 63 moon points spread throughout the 4 sets of 144 minutes and that helps us figure that one whole body length (6 6ths) is completed throughout 144 minutes and that happens 4 times throughout 144 minutes making a different sixth correlation every 24 minutes. There can be connections made from the light speed post for 24 minutes and 144 minutes, because there are six variables which build from the 24 min phase to the initial 144 min of the next phase, and there are 60 6ths in a day so by that there are 10 144 seconds in a 24 minutes, that shows that there are 600 parts in a day; correlations can be made by 24 minutes throughout the 576 minutes

In the same way 252 brings night/first 24 years ratios to the day, the 24 brings a shade of illumination uniting the different 36 mins within a 144 min, perhaps bringing out the overall 36 points from the 81 scale model as well as the most primordial levels like the level of 1.

The 6 sets of 144 minutes apart from the 576 min can be used for six general shades of the moon/body correlation within each 144 min which still has the ratios of six internally in each 144 min like for the ones internally in the 576 min, and the 576 give possibly the considerations of the 4 sets of 81 moon orbits which are actually even more overall being more than just the whole day. the whole day (6 144s) supports the 6 body ratio internally, and the 4 81 moon orbits supports the time ratios for spell casting, while 6 year significance in between.

There can be connections made from the light speed post for 24 minutes and 144 minutes, because there are six variables which build from the 24 min phase to the initial 144 min of the next phase, and there are 60 6ths in a day so by that there are 10 144 seconds in a 24 minutes, that shows that there are 600 parts in a day; correlations can be made by 24 minutes throughout the 576 minutes
600 6ths is a tenth of a mile, so that is the 144 that 29.5 is the 7 for

uranus + 984 seconds

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bruce Cathie seems to have been the big proponent of the concept. He has a longish article at
He seems driven by the notion that light's speed should not be considered as linear but as a "ripple" in space. Which sounds cool, till in the next breath I found myself wondering "...and...?" Anyway scope out the article.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks I will now. I seriously think movie level magic within wizardry is near on this planet.

For Roma about weak nuclear force From that article. “Einstein declared that physical matter was nothing more than a concentrated field of force. What we term a physical substance is, in reality, an intangible concentration of wave-forms. Different concentrations of structural patterns of waves unite to form the myriad chemicals and elements which, in turn, react with one another to form physical substances. Different wave-forms of matter appear to us to be solid because we are constituted of similar wave-forms which resonate within a clearly-defined range of frequencies that control the physical processes of our limited world.”

So overall it is 2400 degrees of the earth circumference For 144000 arc grid per second?

and i wonder if this is explaining that 144000 minutes is how long it takes one earth pulsed speed of light to stop? “Einstein believed that "m", the value for mass in the equation, could eventually be removed and a value substituted that would express the physical in the form of pure energy. In other words, by substituting for "rn", a unified field equation should result which would express, in mathematical terms, the whole of existence, including this Universe“

Last edited: