• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Pseudo-intellectual Ramblings and Musings of JMPtD

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The shadow of the plants were talking about. That’s what I imagined when I was done thinking about something small and then I noticed that would be a good story about the plants starting the teaching. So the small thing was about 27 levels of harmonizing string poles which all had adjustable bottom level and to shrink it if necessary, they could also be quantum computers by the 27 levels of one shade creating and mainly reflective to the reader sides to the on the other. The triangles can make tracings of cloud movements or just make light paths and shadow designs. They can be quantum antennas where the center points of the triangle change in each step being analyzed. Doing a handstand would also turn you into a ‘point of life’ for some bard poetry for a wild reading druit to make something out of it in their own elemental way.
Post automatically merged:

The different heights are the antennas.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Also resisting a body movement even just by hands for cognition not necessarily only stretching.., so that changing the force of thought in direction reveals you are able to quickly, by slamming into the hand at near and around regular bumping speed, can show you have moved through the time axis fastly as someone who also so at least has a conservative level of common complexity and in heaven there is to be no sin as it is oh so to be there.

so, but even in terms of monk or the other resting for the other.

I don’t remember my posts… I’m not trying to be a harsh asking proponent. But I still remember a little more about things that are recent And stored in the quantum or astronomical

when evil forces get slowed by force and caught they are able to be extinguished Robert Ramsay tell that to the commanders in prayers at least by a message to do this to evolve as hopefully the whole thing is still actually only a dangerous inflection wave coming in at certain frequency height ranges that were eventually and at least initially caught like the problems throughout the story inside one of them by that caught problems using the body (catching postures) are getting in the way of the rest which is wholesomely and proportionately part of the

otherwise just tell them to only make fun of each other instead of fighting saying yeah well that’s because a little bit to much of your aura sucked out making them look exhausted and not fit for competition of swag like the prophet. I know him too kiss kiss smootchieaAh!-I don’t know if that is a real person or not….?…

otherwise if the story was caught even by it being send as an accident when they were play fighting then tell them in response scrapped leaves nigga sliding the fist up in the air even by a wave surf up imagining and Being able to do a healing spell for them my making strong physics of art of metaphorical vision of light projecting from the earth into your body for it to blow the path throughout all of your body so that the level of 1/3/9/27/81 could still be there and then be blasted out in rate to be cognitive of it and keep enough to store in quantum or astronomical. Aliens allowing us to say nigga will show where we stand to them if it mattered, maybe making us all happier or to send that we dont really want it by a general repulsing and turning away from people, and any other slang that the victim side transformed it fully into good jokes enough to say at least in an very very very urgent core philosophy truth time, (veryx3 just to base it off of the whole 1 numerology truth)

otherwise just tell them to only make fun of each other instead of fighting saying yeah well that’s because a little bit to much of your aura sucked out making them look exhausted and not fit for competition of swag like the prophet. I know him too kiss kiss smootchieaAh!-I don’t know if that is a real person or not….?…wait maybe that person was flint…jk lol

The swag comes from talking about a posture as it shows ratios wisdom of perform to: function, and that’s a ratio.

Yo

otherwise if the story was caught even by it being send as an accident when they were play fighting then tell them in response scrapped leaves nigga sliding the fist up in the air even by a wave surf up imagining and Being able to do a healing spell for them my making strong physics of art of metaphorical vision of light projecting from the earth into your body for it to blow the path throughout all of your body so that the level of 1/3/9/27/81 could still be there and then be blasted out in rate to be cognitive of it and keep enough to store in quantum or astronomical. Aliens allowing us to say nigga will show where we stand to them if it mattered, maybe making us all happier or to send that we dont really want it by a general repulsing and turning away from people, and any other slang that the victim side transformed it fully into good jokes enough to say at least in an very very very urgent core philosophy truth time, (veryx3 just to base it off of the whole 1 numerology truth) but then don’t forget a very subtle channeling of all of their energy further out of the aura back in with a spell like in the video game.

and you’re always doing enough work to capture your past and to be able to tell a story. Showing someone around how to go through steps of a spell.

And then to stop arguments, take their psionic clouds for psycic purposes and say look this is the part that you did bad and this is the part that you did good but you didn’t even tell us enough about how you were doing good when you were using them to describe what I did, so go do it again.

we can think about 81 projections in your aura for them to be turned on and or stopped to show what was happening in different environments and they can see the more illuminated ones and say I don’t want to do that that much when you are turning it off more to be infrequency with the other ones scaling through 324 heartbeats for moon orbits of the same number looking like swirling movement dna. The perspectives of groups of your own dna can be like telepathic models which send each other info and scale magic calendar for the astronomical and spell time ratios which can create a picture of something that can be changed for a minute in more of a regular philosophy with what is of the many attributes and things in nature in the forms they are in by the symbols shape, but not too much of the story it represents for more core philosophy resort during fixing of intensity levels. The dna can store things too.

The psycic psychic psycic antennas can move throughout time ranges with their inner situation/task happenings even phases though use a quick metaphorical image stamp for a story at a certain frequency for integrating outwardly and inwardly, so mantras might help of the story. zooming in your hear to the lotus in meditation om mani padme hum.

A magical realm to talk about is really how your keep your triangle antennas tracing/angling center points for following a story where one of them had the magical ratios that you have always imagines about while the middle range is about the magic realm even though It can change.

Bless the earth for miracles to regenerate quick health and to prevent accidents with supernatural powers when the did it only when they weren’t trying to.

see things scientific when one side/plane separating by how it got moved by the liquid could really bring misfortune when you’re always advancing.

So you pick the correct side or curved plane

Or just or even more angled by one or many on a plane connected to the 27 groups of triangles by there adjustable antennas making two or one ranges with 3dimensions when looking at the top by 3 27s Or a boarder attribute/setting for three when the three near triangles are being worked with or where the different levels of work besides the 81 is focused for.

The fixed 27 spokes ranges of three spokes can be held together and tuned by electromagnetic triangular poles keeping a 60-60-60 degrees on the bottom facing out as it holds them then curving up making the 3x to make the 3x9y by even making two separate range distances of 3x then 3x9y instead of just 3x9y. Or they could be slightly curved in so the circles don’t hit the legs but that is not necessarily that complex, also these sort of work like bits with the three pieces of info with three pairs on the adjacent plane being specifically watched and triangles can be made by a primordial piece having one value for both ranges and two chaos (1 technically order) triangles of the other as separate plane range conditions. the way the primordial structure piece is deducted by abstraction to give us a slant of it, for both ranges which have different three range attributes.

Try shaking your hands up and out from your body and let 81 scale psychic vision dragons pump out getting out into the room

or even shoot them out of your fists and kicks for martial arts called something like tai chi but maybe even kung for or chi gong 3.99 mana points 1-864-000(.0) [^get that ! … !….^]

Spin it dj I’m sure I got it.

Rap dancing with an Egyptian flower hornet hangin like a piece of grass falling out with inflections back and fourth in the wind in my mouth. I can’t remember the rest but there are fresh signs here, haha I stole it jd I’m just kidding because I can’t remember. lol jk. Look at the god it looks so good!!

No pun intended Ramsey

But some moments have things that come out.

Don’t forget about the mass of same rate nevertheless within our solar system which is technically making a black hole by the opposite side of the sun and the planets where the sun does not actually change direction but it does spin on an orbit with the black hole as the moon and the sun as the earth. The black hole may be the resting bed for our consciousness chit akashik realm network whether it’s a monk on nails or a person just sleeping imagining the bed turn into flowers making a thick bed that way.

Maybe they could make flower side painted nails for the sleeper or even a very tall nail bamboo or tall grass forest or field as their gifts.

Signs humble you but I beg you to and expect you to do a miracle when the whole world immediately evolved when this type hopefully manifests. Again no mistakes but just happy and forgetting about it so fast that it made it ok for you say you are thankful you got it already kind of symbolic logic. Maybe think of a box in your aura and or a really big aura of super plump and long rays.

Signs are good for making miracle invisible fields or concoctions or equations set for launch for a cool fireball during chi gong or tai chi or kung fu, however specifically for any one..

You could measure it on the 27 triangles on 27 poles. While the strings might pressurize themselves, but there could be some sag potential and that difference of sag end range to tight end range for a frequency measurement.

This psychic work creates a real network.

Certain lasers from outside the toy could calculate in 8640(not actually or actually24 years) 100 times with frequency of the showing the height of the stack while the lengths themselves have 86400 segments across when stretched out so many differences after a certain amount of times can align to the galaxy while a vibration alignment = to 51.86 degrees gas or 51.853 liquid or 51.84 solid for solid liquid gas symbols. For different ranges from close to the 27 triangles or from far away making three level. And the 86400 segment difference products can be used to add to 144 minutes making different spell signs. light shadow interior polygon angles cloud scape portrait could make.

51.843 for the liquid one* and the sphinx code like on a button for the month or whatever symbol can help to combine 24 years and 10 sets of 144 minutes and or 864000 segments for 24 years.

The lasers can work also as a raw chaos plug that gives and takes energy from the environment.

The reflections make sky alignments and number energy levels of activation for the sake of chemistry doing a healthy magic alchemy.

Be wholesome proportionate.

Core philosophy has the main long lasting force where sometimes (to keep your life meta’physical’ for the spell) even if youre chaotic and blasting its walls constantly into its shape to give it its lastingness it will stay lasting.

another science tool is to make a big glass spikey ball and set off short lasting elements where the residue is calculated overtime for special complexion equations (With enough thickness even just heated salt water to make the patterns for more wholesome and proportionate patterns however generally into the spikes for a certain season or day or 24 years. In a room hot enough with times of taking and putting in hot water air. Who knows how this would work?

When someone says that you are always 2d and have no real reality story, just say but the 27 triangles are all 60-60-60 on polar aligned 2d planes. While otherwise you could say that you live through the signs made like flash cards literally.

There could make both of these like school or summer camps “because you know the kids were talking about it all of the time” and they could be meditative explorative summer camps kept dual by the three touching planes making two golden plane ranges at least for countries to get smart enough to do flash miracles by putting kids there or making kits for these home schooler lifestylers instead of putting them in the present type of military and 36 min ratio tournaments can be held every season instead throughout the year like a day or something on the experiments so the leaves or league even for a smaller number that has teams made of different countries.

That’s a pretty dying case of happiness that’s a miracle waiting to happen just there (to everyone on earth) so let’s play these games like kings and queens in the paintball tournaments after 27 triangle model or something strategy. The kings and queens play games hoping the other celebrities who are the ones they talk to, also as kings and queens as a slightly metaphorical optimism opening nice way to say it’s your choice. And they can be stepping in and out of deep electromagnetic storms covering their aura while they play and bring you on a moment vision of mystical geomancy from their kingdom bringing friends on those tours maybe even without other people in the tour.

Do you want the spell ability to stop the elders from feeling embarrassed about what the past they lived in was?, well then make little glitter balls that you throw from pinches of glitter rolled shooken then thrown. It could give you a representation of a lock ness monster, what a beauty..

The astrological or plain vegan sense like magician who pooped making it smell like flowers last week does astrological and four minute slash one by the water flick minute From the prince and princess gurus Playing at the beach, sadhguru uuoooooooo that one hit me hard (curvy body exaggeration) enter bridge made like a stone reptile kon roundhouse that creates shadows under it from east and west but the forward direction was quite long anyways because I don’t mess with all that non astrological magic, prancing hehe (jk). So be safer but even more important, don’t let people tell you you aren’t able to become fully sanctified. And the magic can be done too. There can be six rocks and the 3rd and 4th are always the same after getting to the next after 10 of 10 days, so think about those 3rd and 4th as the most chaotic of the order and the fourth one as most orderly of the chaos and the 6 layers are these from 1 to 6 in order but still either of the polar options starting at one side and then the other with ‘active‘ astrological shade properties, first two inches if sorcerer and first two tenths of hands first if wizard, then the second two of the same units or maybe even a timely deep spell philosophy ratio that could do 2 of one kind and then the other, then the group of nine niches, then the group of the nine made from symbols and not in (sign growing style) but it was also the beginning using the ability to make transfigurations by transmutation and abjuration so it was able to make signs for the far far far distance while the single one point still hops in and hops around as the final form so these 6 distances in the aura work with the magic matrix of its intelligence which was specifically done in this experiment with rocks to count but laid out astronomically for the five rocks throughout a day for each of the 5 144s (4 144 minutes and 1 576 minutes) And does these 5 rocks with 6 total launching sets with one from each of the 6 combinations of rocks which add up to geometry symbolic logic on the hands when the rocks are dropped on a high “y” by gravity leading cognition axis for a 3d graphing time in general where the falling spot of the rock in first contact to the rock or palm then the Palm is read for specific mandalas of symbolic logic to turn on and these wrinkles can be made and smoothed away some times. So the spell preparation ratios in aging 144 minutes by basic ratio logic with ten in each and maybe every 6 minutes has a frequency with a remainder of .66 minutes that it stored itself into during making wise astrological basic spell construction, even philosophically with less which all have great legendary power. And these astrological ratios are astronomical magic and the closer to ten they get in a minute the more layered and complex by themself or both at once things get for some couple second time unit spells or something more Astrological still but more like psionics that psychic vision creation could liquidate and at a certain metaphysical example can be easily shapeable which could make blasts and things while the things that are astronomically more like structure than orderly psionic are also able to be illuminating signs which have natural growing ratios without changing the way the seed was planted but oils from rubbing the imaginary plants can give us powers. Then the just magic that’s not astrological magic is like a four minute spell which had its own ratios which still gave a basic symbol of 144 total or even 576 total and certain astrological magic which is more psionic is using the exponential out of the exponential which had the signs in the liquid as the apple from the orchard which fell But sometimes even had a magnetic ability to put it back on, and the raw magic ratios were the liquid being used from special signs which had ratios of mechanics and imagination stimulating design, but the psionic astrologer magic also used the liquid but used more from that shape with its more full power intensity even though it was mana on the chi side while the psychic instead of the psionic would make the psionic more complexity than the astrological for at least a 144 minute spell while the other third option is just being yourself as a simple psionic master balancing anyways.

just imagine sadhguru throwing water at people being fully regenerating. Let’s get there.

The chaotic magic is really used in four minutes but though we do not know and guard the best spells when being less astronomical but we instead have special stir ups from the gods which manifested visions inside of you to see you and help you see you and we should use them. Be perfectly generating new clumps of sand by controlling the water or degenerating them. This liquid can be turned into 81 signs with 27 charged for psychic abilities, 27 charged with psionic abilities and 27 charged for the chaos mage within the magic mages Which can come together during the last which is the fourth minute but the three minutes before really start off in the psyic Psionic magic order, and the magic liquid was made to pick out some pycic spells like that or some psionic or some magic And the magic sounds complicated to understand but it does by illumination reading order of life’s physics signs, so work in that order unless you have a bigger anti qualia which was like the black hole made from the moon but is actually a black hole made by the sun while we were somehow able to be a balancing weight at the proper scale but we actually can simply learn by understanding that the sun goes more straight at that balancing weight cycle completion rate, and this bigger black home would mean you had enough to minutes as a environmental chi sorcerer and never the less sorcerer who used chaos then order then structure then overall while we can’t even tell if chaos helped the chaos mage but that’s good news they are so energetic enough.

Astrological on the rocks as a psych is counting nine and nine and 1 in the 19 range of the aura or at least saw rarer things growing like this in them. Then the psionic saw 9 and 10 in the outer 19 effected by the rocks who we all know understands this but when the imaginary story thing being braided is an imaginary dimension then magic can have rare energies collected in the most often inner aura range. Then the ‘magic’ mage or also chaos mage is throwing rocks in a minute that belongs to it, then the things happening still in the sixth rock are focused on the most active of the astrological scale. Then the fifth rock is always there in any spell when it’s needed as the nine which was like the liquid for astronomical but was ready to make more complex control in the beginning of the spell and maybe if four minute again then weird for the sorcerer but more chaos then orderly because it is probably the main element of objectivity illumination attraction and not being body sorcerer if not talking about the forth rock for 9 and 10 anyways but instead probably environmental chi sorcerer, With just nine of 19 seen instead of the least which instead includes the other astrological magic nine but anyways so then when the fourth is not a nine alone but in astrological magic is the nine liquid in the closest nine of 19 (this would get physically magnetic for miracles here) which is the fifth rock sometimes together otherwise so when body sorcerer is the fourth rock understand that the magic is in the fifth rock which is the last illumination available for the in moment workers while all the work after depends because there were only five rocks in four minutes. So the body wizard focus on the first four rocks letting the overall fourth point rule with order in the minutes while the body sorcerer works on the fifth rock that way while the astrology for the sixth rock is in a way the same, and the sorcerer overall puts some room for chaos without ratios because the they were looking at an overall so in a way basic 576 ratio but for throughout 4 minutes Making the most out of the magic motor design.

But it makes sense for an overall more basic view of the prepared and or guiding ratios for all of the minutes by 576 to go to a wizard who was a wizard who was more astronomical while the rock counting keeps a timely energy regenerating, and the sorcerer would see each minute with complexity as this is the primary nature rather than an integration times speed training by the rocks with 4th (wizardly) and 5th (sorcererly) out of five for the body mages. While the environmental mages have two directions the sorcerer compares to With a lot of energy enough for spell activation by the whole sixth exponentially though the first three could be 1-3 x as matter with a little energy and the second three were 1-9 y as energy with a decent about of matter in it. But return to 576 ratio as wizard and 1-4 or even 1-10 still as sorcerer if it’s astrological body magic of the psychic or psionic person, while the body mages may still do four minute work but by tuning of signs for the wizard and more like conditionings of blushness for the sorcerer, and yes even heartbeats can be tuned and can be subtly charging the sorcerer motor or wand/staff/tools (sparkle bag maybe) for the wizard who was still using it but to heal the field and strengthen it to get strong water rippling of dream intensity psychic visions and simulating of things that were so complex that the psychic could grab a magic energy cloud from below a lucky leaf droplet as big as the leaf growing fast or not and then they can use basic intentionality integrating ratios to sayings and tasks as they go to train and to these quick magics by also being very powerful with basic intentionality so the mid fire wood collecting like maintenance can add more spell ratios in things that might happen randomly in your environment or even guided by astronomical ones at least once every 36 minutes if doing it very intensely while 144 minutes is another very good option as the deeper .25 of structure (While there is an order .25 of structure though .5 of order is different and a whole separate 1 of chaos is obviously separate) and of course different layers can be worked with for different frequencies along the 81 scale lifestyle journey like for four sets of 81 moon or its or 144 days or 36 day cycles with one thing in each of those for the time they are working there while some may be rationed at the more conservative (time attribute) level.

Let’s have good hope and good rate of us in the present being impressed while showing the people that we think like that because we are trying to give points to what you thought 4500 years ago about the sphinx in perfect proportion technically and there was at least some reason to understand that maybe like a muscular body? But otherwise it might just be a sort of cat like a jaguar perhaps. And the point of its accuracy is actually maybe a magnetic layer inside of the body if the sun had so much of a part in this guys big sun head.

I’m think the nine inches after four inches and before 19 is not nine inches but is another four layers with one core and other rings around it for general spells of illuminations of 3 scales at the main or certain level or numbers like 9,27,81 where the ones with more were branches and stems coming from the triple trunk that was like an electromagnetic fountain that could be quickly be sculpted and grown/projected from As they could have springs or chiseled gems corners and it sends by the amount of sides in that ring layer. The nineteen points really do the most extra possible complex work of the sorcerer and the wizard makes some complex designs of the 27 triangle model for the most inner four inches.

The nineteen either close space or far distance in projection has delicate suspended ratios in alignment for powerful spells in this range and can really add the double jump needed. And the third jump within it was amazing and the overall 1 point was too for the 7,5,3,1 (from quantum 144 to 7 logic throughout the 27 inches) countdown of resources which are constantly devoured to replenish the aura including the hard body aura not only the soft body aura, it’s just that the hard body aura is solid.

The body wizard works with what happens to 9 triangles in the second group of a set of four inches while the body sorcerer used nine of the first nine of 19 and the ecw used all 19 ecs used 10 of 19 eccm used 1 of 19. Astrological psychic body magic astrological psionic body magic ’astronomical magic‘ wizard ‘environmental magic’ sorcerer ‘environmental magic’ chaos magician.

Ec mages use each other in balance on the 81 scales moving around and using and creating structure order chaos. And knowing what shuffling attributes are very chaotic or based off of body mage things like psychic balancing with 410 or psionic phasing through the base nine of nineteen or here 10 of nineteen creating at least ten rings of center balancing magnetism while the previous 9 of 19 can be energies within it grown naturally and organically rather than a wizard or chaos mage which may either of them grow ratios skillfully In magic use.

For the body sorcerer type just maybe the first nine of 19.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Y’all this is the future.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Whatever vegan food you buy at a restaurant or hahahaha even a big grocery list on the paying table say simply aloud that’s the cost of my gold meat even if no one here’s it. What? Oh I mean the king’s. dun dun duuuuuuuuun

hearing noises a second later of the kind from the king or queen’s path that was coming to turn around the corner of your street. Then they say thanks for appreciating my goldmeat (akin to game for picking up boys or girl erotically in this kind of way)

What is gold meat? It is a body part or sacred object that is like sloppy gold that flops onto the hand if it was a limp or technical penis Either.

I see the techniqal penis so serious and wise that I am a god. I wanted to wear faux elf ears Because I can here the sphinx telling my own out of my self that right there with me you should not eat the animals.

Tie down the air balloon

The prophets tell people to meditate when they are angry with them.

Think of a wave made in the park by waves splashing together maybe projected to make a wave but with a box fit at the base under where both blasts meet. This will teach us miracles by the story of the one who made a big river wave rush to make a wave that out of chi water control to make an electromagnetic wall for the expensive fish to live in to compliment their work for money which is part of such a great process.

The universal or subliminal consciousness level is greater than that then (there) in those examples I sometimes use So I am going to evolve by function and or anatomy.

But throughout time we pick the middle one here by the consciousness model which is a stamp of hope that we could live by something because we knew there was truly a tool for all living beans to master the universe with.

Put thumb and pinky parallel to make a magnetic coherence between your harmonizer hands.

Wands and staffs etc are harmonizers.

If you sometimes prepare the way to the vegan you too are a vegan and good proponents to all of the other problems. It is just scientific that you must chance that we may say that lol, and that you will succeed are my expectations and wishes.

You can see your strength come from that all people commonly get jobs and you are happy that you are strong enough while finding them in meditation And that the main tao was generally about life because for such primordial being how could we understand the complex and otherwise partly why would we ever give up what made us healthy (strong) and happy (safe)

Thankfully strong is the primordial one. There are greater telepathic and supernatural paths that we commonly don’t or do use sometimes.

You need that one immediately Whenever.

And there is a real safe ratio which is about the time in the beginning which calculates if something is harmful in the first second/instant Which is also the second this one is happening as it does come after the strong sage one anyways. This is the safe safe one omi buddha Oooowm.

I just looked up omi after posting that and it means tibetan water but I thought japanese after I looked it up for a moment. That’s some Kai zen feng shui - zen. the plasma arc between blocks is strong and good to use for seeing how and in all of the ways they are people are safe and strong.

Yes there are start codes but generally both sides of the body work the same frequency many many times and there can be the extreme more, more, dream, less, extreme less.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Imagine life is feeling short and it is eternal we do quick healings for people.

skip any killing,
(Unfortunately killing in real life as you read this first paragraph) Let’s imagine how the whole seeking time was through channeling a thick concentration by concentrating ”mater in nature (get this saying on more)” And that concentrating was a figuring about signs found and about unknown signs to find them. The concentrating comes from the two fusion attributes of life feeling is short on its own timeline kept in a component in an element by basic bank orientation, and it is eternal. 144 to a time of a second where it was endured by a 7 because the 144 shrink only took a fraction of a second.

skip any killing,
(unfortunately in the game for our purpose still but not good) I still chose this video so let’s do quick healings of the dead.

. Real experience practice makes perfect but do it by skipping it blessing before and after to heal the bodies.

everyone make art of psionic auras of matter in nature doing healing spells and i promise well get there if wizardsforums turns into all artists We want to be creative (144) to still have time for playing (7) remembering to grow (144 grown) through the healing here is a health aura boundary acting as a frequency to save the dying which we all are

——————————————————————
—————————————————————
————————————————————
——————————————————
————————————————
—————————————
——————————
——————
—————————————
———————————
—————————————
———————————
—————————————
———————————
—————————————
————————————-
——————————-
——————————
————————-
——————-
————————
—————————-
———————————
————————————— (reattaching)
——————————————
—————————————
————————————
———————————
————————————
—————————————
—————————————— (recalled pulse of foreseen force that was reattached to as a wholesome balance Tao)
———————————————
————————————————
—————————————————
————————————————— (I am a river so I keep falling and filling to show trajectory at its general x complex ratio of signs and speed)
—————————————————— the original hero yourself
——————————————————— the successor hero friend known about by group of gods you work with after they knew you. yeah we can thank the prophets for their constant original hero status. be holy like their best moments
——————————————————
—————————————————
————————————————
———————————————
—————————————— (lol but healing spells in life aren’t this hard. Sub directions to the overall flow of water is still more complex games like that but no killing walk around are by favorite)
———————————————
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————(land under the water hear was losing fast at one point knocking away rocks making it moving straight)
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————
————————————————
———————————————
————————————————
———————————————
——————————————
——————————————— (okay life was still pretty basic here)
———————————————
————————————————
————————————————— |
———————————————— |
——————————————— |
———————————————— ———> (golden wave)
————————————————— |
———————————————— |
————————————————— |
————————————————
———————————————
——————————————— (Nothing serious)
————————————————
—————————————————
——————————————————
—————————————————
—————————————————

when it is generally settled like here then there is time for a spell of digging into the less, more basic, sub intelligence slide., or from wild controlled dream level, middle, analytical intelligence., or from the super consciousness level more level. The sub knee projection slide, the analytical arms dream projection slide water or snow slide, the super sun beam which creates magic steam outside the water or inside the water there are signs and tools growing and (certain ones that are still complex enough to be magic can be found In the sub plane realm)
(———>)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(———>)
| (align focus to signs)
| (think in thirds)
|
| (create wizard component of spell) (being 144)
(<———)

(<———)
| (creating sorcerer component of spell) (being 7)

(———>)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
(———>)
| (creating golden 81)
(<———)

(<———)

also do this whole text on both sides for best intensity or most wholesome results including any potential healing at the very beginning (so the whole things) you can read this in meditation being a mage in the desert or jungle going to build a wood house with sacred geometry while it was a tree house.

Oh nevermind watch this one instead.

Imagine the beetle flew within the environments golden waves with its own simple golden waves just living life rich and heavy like gold Buddha who was healthy and an acrobat for the sign synchronization harmonization and there are numbers as spells but they have general signs that represent them holding some info transaction potential as well as being 144 or 576 or however more as what holds energy well and is assigned to time all of the time (getting astrological) while the rest only be temporary (in many cases) in a sign As its simultaneous second .25 of structure

We all want to be people who can heal people at target.

developing ratios numbers (where number in ones or somewhat connected to it by its probably constant ness are not divisible by that number within itself. uses harmonic prime of overall number and the number closer to decimal), exponentializing space numbers (those smaller or closer to decimal point numbers again are divisible but this time by a number other than itself at time (harmonic timing for composite. Becomes the time of no division of that number or itself)), chaotic loss of order ratio rate numbers (harmonizing timing for prime number by that number and 1 and the skillful place of three finding 1’s longer status of geometric attributes and its other harmonics made out of 3 while being in 3 and using it to advance the sign per 144 minutes making 4 or five after 576 minutes, these signs are like metaphysical balls with magnetic ramps all around it tracing polygon/block shapes moving them in the road ramps and into overall ramp space at the slow speeds with lower bourndry ramps cling onto bigger slopes of hills all for the main metaphysical symbolic philosophic reasoning and logisticising. Imagine four ranges of waves by one close, one less close, one far, one farther, then there’s an overall mana Tao which can be pulled from for any specific 4 minute work or whatever time or play in the more specific while it slows things in illuminated resource realm for a change of focus to the large ratio collections of astronomy for our magic and basic philosophy.

That’s so cool about the light bulb in that video

As long as it is somewhat deep into the things unknown about the sphinx, a secret lesson is that the one who wants some things in the city can strengthen a wilderness person and that that amount of good things in their past timeline at any of the three or 5 (maybe outside of the aura) are of enough good as are the things that are in the city magic potential. Heal.

The wilderness person carries people in the city close by the work they do not by the legends they explore though they do explore them when visiting.

Let’s teach the world about what the sphinx head ratios wether this one we have now was the first or not and teach the, about secrioning the vision into 4 with a fifth going all the way across on top like the far, so this can also be on the bottom but the point is that it spins or reveals signs from the immortal Tao that can reveal anything by the stories of it spinning both directions at the same time by repetitive clashing or synchronicity either of the physics technically what is mathematical for us to read about it clashing. All that have been forgotten of for one necessary reason or the essential same truth still happening in the other is for the working mind of a wilderness person who gets super Personal consciousness making it more extreme, while the less as structure plane realm slide is the for a city mage as a order .25 structure user while the of moment or in some level of general (there are astrological rhythms hidden in the religions to ensure they are all ways part of something bigger) master of the case making them more interconnected to the outer object energy vibration frequency (breathe) gives us an extreme structure .25 focus to advance us to the blessed wilderness explorer level while the extreme is in tougher strenuous work.

Sometimes the time to focus upon the environment can be how to start one in magic or developing philosophy with any potential ratios, and the focus can be from external eternity (it’s far) and conditioness of it (it got close) and the knowledge comes from internal as well from evoked manifestations from within or of the course brought by the golden wave whispy cloud shadows that where your dream waves.

It’s ignitable for all to say it matters if it’s all you can do and that is why…(we can or cannot do something), thank you Young master.

You would want to remember the bad truth about the present but you prefer not to talk about it unless you decided it would save a sinner or a trapped one.

even if you can save a trapped person if you were Better than the people who trapped them so you can deal with those exact issues and more on your own and grow them properly whether they were happy, hurt, bad As there is a balance for everything but three doesn’t need that wording and the real two of those three words are happy and hurt if you wanted to save but why is it also bad if you wanted to only have the word bad be used to deal with what things are naturally unfavorable/unwanted (for my followers (spread out yall) (but if you get lost I’ll save you follower as I am of your’s as well by harmonic understanding where consciousness grows), so just use the words Happy peace goodhealth or things like that, more medium less, sub awake lucid dream/analytical super, .25 structure structure overall ratios of sleep and dream without controlling it plus .25 order structure by lucid dreams asleep then .5 awake dream then .1 present moment intelligence as the main element.

Feel the “wild” rays falling on you from the sun because it has a golden cloud it makes around your head. And yes it is godly.

Don’t worry when people make mistakes that are the most costly in “liberal” extra because the realm of the miracle dream is what they want to guard if they have many size enchantments within their life of solidity (well okay lol though a lot of this is subtle geometry) and them fixing you all the way to the psychic heaven final mold of memory, om shanti bless, level so that you may be fixed in the third realm the super consciousness present (or future) though of the real environment by the most solid and lasting or part by piece that must be a certain quality of what work you influence while it’s not the most present moment like the dream world is staying within (the boundaries of really doing something in the present and the ones of reality with lesser dream realm (which can be its bank which is 1 in numerology as it is the main big or overall piece.

Just never ruin people’s meditation.

let the body lie between the .25s

Or structure one and order one and always within the beam realm.

When you get hurt change the focus and instead of thick whispycloud think of soft sky cloud which has an end as if it was projected and by its somewhat slower moving it bubbles to the projection looking clouds with those types of outer surface area. Think polar with many circles in the cloud making it up between and find where along the main center line and find a general yin or yang force on the tips or coming from the sides while they could attract back and forth. Also there is a conservative inner main shape by the opposite directions of all center crossing lines within which give an in environment middle shade for the structure nine of the middle 27 of 81 (Saying 81 because we have respect for what we do, but you probably knew) the actual outside point on perimeter to the closest inner shape point is the structure nine of the chaos 27, and the structure (only think of the word “structure” (in alignment with order 27) here not less or more unless the present is seen with clarity unless less is the solid material by its long basic (in that order lol) lasting ratios of the realm environment while the order structure would be what is grown from the structure (in alignment with chaos 27)) and the structure 9 of structure 27 is about the ratios of the structure structure .25 while chaos nine can be rarer or it can be order structure gas and the 9 of order in the structure 27 is the liquid and is either what is made or a triangulation area made for that space for things to be built in by sacred manifestation and evocation either.

its not the heartbeat it’s a stomp, yes you need a heartbeat yes you need a stomp. its not the stomp it’s a heartbeat, yes you need a stomp yes you need a heartbeat.

Yin and yang

Go ahead and see either as any of them.

For a .001 of a mile imagine a .002953 feet ratio for general planetary space focus, for .01 a .02953, for .1 a .2953, for a 1 a 2.953, for a 10 a 29.53, for a main conservative tuning there is a 295.3 feet but these also happen due to non far distance things commonly so we are by abstract at this level of focus a local type of being, though there can be a growth of distance for the 100 n miles 295.3 feet while there is a usual sun light and earth night (dark or black light) side with a 144 - on the light side even 216 in summer chaos as long as the 144 is structured strongly into the structure of the chaos And the 216 or in a way 144 at night as the 144 at night really wakes up in the summer and we understand that as complex mages we are advanced in many skills and this is a time not to notice the heat carried you more only in the summer but instead plus that the preparing was more charged in the winter and the action was more charged in the summer simply anyways for the magic attributes.

the genies blowing dragons out of the teapot to joke with people.

Only a genie can do that.

A style to try out is 21 of one of the 1440 Days of the year and the other next 21 from the next 1440, on whatever side of the middle of the middle 1440 days is the side that has the adjacent realm ready to work with your number of the day difference in preparation growth of ratios and action growth ratios sides. While 216 of sun light time is also a ratio still and specifically in timing to see a half as the 2 144 minutes on the beginning and end of the 4 common sun light side which allows the 2 144s to be seen as 72 points by that a point comes from 144 minutes, so one can use these magnetic forces created in the first 6 years Which was the work of the first 6 years, filling the 2 144s with the pressure of 144 sun 216 moon ratio against its opening by the gases inside at this point heated by three times of sunlight by shadow section separator designs, and the whole 42 from both 21s make it 42 degrees high from horizontal from the eyes for decoration and the feet for the stand which can be the specially grown height of a plant showing chaos through time while measuring from 27 inches away. This is the plant that is only a little taller than us of course with common rare human metaphysics ratios growing by it of course. Look for golden ratio in it and find where it’s black hole/moon is. The stand could really just be a mound of dirt spanning a noticeable .01 mile until the bricks eventually were layed out somewhere under the mound of dirt and then past that to the .01 mile limit, and so this plant represents the epitome of magic.

The circles that you make swinging your arms in circles big as you can perpendicular to your shoulders for a basic thing about it and the rest is about doing it with your arms bent and fingertips running hands at shoulder width into backwards circles where the mover brings the fingers from behind the shoulder to in front and under your arm to do it internally and smaller circles are to do half way after 81 moon orbits and the the outer (bigger) circles are the time before nice little sad bod switch up with the skills there lol. They were both conservative truths based off of the main elbow joint corer philosophy rule in the middle between them while obviously the little one is the closer sign the outer one is the farther sign and this can be a 27 honestry inch cane which gives you whatever you neeeeed!!! It has deriving nature which continues to prove in their own times which are the lengths of the upper and outer marks on the outstretched virtuevian man style for where the 2 marks are measured and drawn like, as the high arm angle is of the bend walking leg perhaps and the top point of focus from perpendicular to the eye horizontal going out from there to the eye (well maybe a stand but otherwise is just the angle of the lower arm angle from the ground) horizontal to lower virtruvian lower arms are making a range to the 42 degrees top point of vision, so both are linked by the virtruvian man but with the width of the shoulder should be the amount of length takes from the other.

I want a big 81 scales satellite, now give me an order structure .25. Yeah I’ve been scraping up tips all the time give me one to my structure structure, POST HERE. THERE WILL BE TONS OF IDEAS THAT WILL FIT INTO THIS CAPITALIZED SENTENCE. “

Ta ta. lol

put the reflective 81 scales on a nice windy day as one experiment for the reflective 81 scales on the top are put half way between the edge of the tree and the trunk to possibly catching some sunlight to the inside to be read. This is the opposite golden ratios of the face on either side of the tree with sun direction in morning or evening. To skillfully see east to west, or 81 colormagnification from sanded glass chips of Mexican vegan pop drinks hanging from the side branches at a golden ratio touch of the trunk perpendicular to it going as a bottom plane to the edges of trees putting them there at east and west to camp out and get the exact angles from the protractor or your mind memory tricks to get the angles and mark the minute, start 34560+90 from their to find a portion of experience to read on a sign scroll in the evening about the time you start at in the evening gr minute to which reveals what was opposite of the morning by sorcerer Evocation mentalism blast evolution. Just like aang head though Getting very very very very basically exhausted of a certain rhythm.

ps technically there are tons of miraculous rhythms but don’t worry we’ll grow there and getting there will be soon and that will be that the present moments are about as a projection into the future or the past with possibly a mid section angled away from trunk between and this is the angle with a sign on top as the answer to an equation to explain the shadow.

what you eat is sacred, it’s not about how you’re doing it it’s about what your eating, then auxiliary about how much is there; conservative liberal, or fine then it could be about how much your eating and not about what youre eating, but don’t forget vegan is a part and it is the goal for the whole part as that is what the vegan part ensures, like a spell out of a day or really seen throughout 24 years.

Let the time from half of the tree leaf diameter to about half of the sun light be out in the west about noon and wait to see how many minutes it is until it is fully shined then also call that a 137.5 and use its number to integrate to 86.51 and and add the golden Time number to the beginning space (8) before the 86.51 or after the 1 instead And maybe one one minute before or after for some of some.

melted gold dipped leaves can make houses with sand for the super mystics, famous people or just baby treehouse hut meditators are blessed either way though one for something more while anyways miracles are also still hoped for additionally

For some the leaves can not be fully covered and the rest of the leaf is stuffed into between stacks for an amazing wind cello light shade like imagination, that’s how you live in gold meat piece Baby girl.

Call that gaia’s tree house By that surely it is it stays high in the trees as tall and the earth is big, or some flower petal giant.

The giant might only be 29.53 feet tall of a nautical mile. .29+20+2. You could tie your hair in a sign throughout day based on signs and can use the parts/hair layers as minutes in the sun light time flipping rows of hair as they are pages or maybe less flips, but sentences could be minutes by a group of hair pieces which come from a row, theirs could be beads to strengthen the focus more without the flipping.

I bet super athletes can make a cost for some mercury in a squirt gun for the metaphysical attributes to ass to your ratios as a style like silver surfer, then you’ll have been trained in wudang (shhhhhh hold the eggs of my food please I dare you to succeed in life friend) well okay that was a sad but powerful moment for a vegan but also pretty hilarious if they could do miracles out of this dream time but it should also be in everything a little so calm down adults and god children we humans all are.

Love your neighbor.

also do this whole text on both sides for best intensity or most wholesome results including any potential healing at the very beginning (so the whole things) you can read this in meditation being a mage in the desert or jungle going to build a wood house with sacred geometry while it was a tree house. China house looks like wind to lilies below. Which was designed off of the river shape, specifically the top while the bottom can actually have lilies. They could carve this out for making a river one day.

I would like a mud bath.

A horizon if a strong view can show it while it’s a long width horizon scene that looks like a Chinese whacky Confucius day as the special look as if it was a part of the bat cave house. With it at the end of a field that enters the park and is a lounge area with magic miracle science museum stands while it can be on tree house stands with tall spiral stairs to capture a nearer horizon tall trees or nice valley to keep stands in or house closer alone With a far horizon Across a large span for the size of the house to make a lot of angles though.

Imagine looking at a fern and saying relative x short relative y long Because generally y was the one curving less in the golden spiral step symbol static meeting stem point. Imagine the spiral also in the leaf away from the stem when it’s in the curve.

Have feet stepping diagonal into a long side across left and right with the three big toes fitting in the spirals with the big bend side on the outside and coming out over the toes from the top of the outer direction with the toes on the curvy part of the triangle. The feet are angled from their heal to toes. 137.5 or even 144 (if the Golden ratios explain one from a night 252 and one from a day 252). when thinking of 4 toes the fifth is also thought of and it is the loading for a physic driving through all four guided by the most overall and only here nonlinear Making rings of your invisibility (negative psychic power) and the day 8640 seconds is for 144 and 216 symbolic logic so the positive psychic power is making light by actually making the ratios Instead of conditioning aura region until completion or instead (900 and 540) of shuffling up structure order chaos to make astronomy and earth ratio power holding signs (324 and 486(or 378 from overall points)).

81 a 6th for magic is at least invisibleness but not the task regions and numerology 1 regions

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The faded shadows in psionics are nice trees to be under for tai chi, delicate dark side of magnetic fields pushing. What is magnetic controls when these show up in growing rate geometric prime ratio connections of non living things including common (and they take care of the rest like we all do, nooow do geometry with that meaning) tree playing in the shadow though and weather both in nature. Let’s become more solid by the shadows.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't SkullTraill tell you to keep these in journals?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
When you’re sleeping deep in the gold meat, tell Gaia that you can dig deep inside her with you’re dove arm while you’re slick black hair is on the flute and the friends arm is entering your vagina by the Gua sha practitioner under the great master shu lien, and as she says it the great grand master. But the whole arm sent it’s aura energy into your body for that dream dimension work of the practitioner who was a mage and was also a childhood trending one; the dove ark vision makes such a nice miraculous artistic transfiguration to the body like when I was a man then became a woman body and then back all 1,2,3 numerology steps within around out to a minute from here all slicked back on the magic chair groves in the beach.

Hey. I know mage, I wont fit one rep out of shape tribulatesaver

Pack those clutching receptions and projections and comets like snow when yes catching and pushing punches. Ohhhkaaaayyyy hahahaha

Those don’t hurt that much little one, but I know that I can’t show you this which is something humans have now which makes their subtle and critical mass be activated and there as groovy things so these gleaming light warps of my body postures are the dream realm and are very golden wave orientated also if you mess these complexions which they still relatively are you will mess up my health, we can play to become structure order chaos, (order) and chaos, all three dimensions sub dream super to master superpowers.

rough creation draft
In a 240 foot diameter circle made 51.86 x (square root of 2) ‘meters’ balanced and track program created with a merging fitness of unity with also inches as a 12th of a .001 of a nautical mile, there are 144-9 (stimulated and simulated 7 and 2) electricity scepters in a circle, then these 135 scepters in a circle connect making an ancient environmental aura scope which has a triangle every three centers going up in a dome, then from every three there are 15, then from every three of 15 there are 5 at the top which make a full closing. There is a metal mallet tapping the things in the circle to stimulate ancient ratios that were there while the sky has three ranges of intelligence showing the time track sky, recording info into the Akashic files.

With ancient astronomical sign tracing to find a file that has been illuminated by the technology.

100 Nippiur cubits by 100 Nippur cubit square in that circle is a good reason to put an 81 scales tool (the 135 scepters) because of the 100 cubit constant and the 10000 precision.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Don’t forget to let a dream realm object cool down before melt time or turning into gas so you can see it materialize hardening in the solid and thick by the coldness of the coldest for a quick change that is only cold though by magic in the mana of the object. Wow that’s cool and there are 81 scale atom reinforcement to control every cell like a metal lightening storm.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
24 years has a 86.40 to remember; let’s think about finding standard units not for a one and done for drive in an automatic mobile but instead multiple different mage units for the different mages to use. So there is 24 and they are separating the body length pieces which makes three inches per 24th, so three does not only give us a lone tetrahedron but still like one or two inches it is part of 24 inches total so 24 tetrahedrons and this way we can see twenty minutes as a here 24th. Within that twenty minutes there could be 3 sets of 5 minutes and then plus an additional overall 5.

144 minutes is 2.4 sets of 60 minutes and after 24 hours there is an alignment so these 20s and 5s can make a base with constant conditioned form for the 144 minute unit magic system. 720 minutes is half a day and both also align to that too so night and day can make clarity for assembling the two counting patterns on a plane of precision about the night and day, so imagine symbolic pixelating intelligence of certain 252 moments on an 81 scales for example to gain this wisdom further.

so by that thinking one could be ready for thinking about that the 5s within 24 hour method could play representing coherence of 24 with 144‘s 5 out of 10 for a half of day worth 720 minutes and that makes a good constant for a person who is beyond us. So good luck those of you out there And all of us.

so there could be a up and down pole staff or aura pillar or one near you, and the wizard can call down power from the sky by triangulating for magic in the first 3 5 minutes and finding evocation for the last five minutes while the sorcerer could summon power from the earth underground and can let the first 3 5 minutes be complexions to coordinate to and the last 5 minutes to live more in the embodiment of their powerful magic.

maybe we could focus to that the first 3 sets of 5 minutes are related to turning the earth by power of the other side of the earth (especially in the local sunlight time) and underground as the 4th set of 5 minutes turns the earth from the point generally above you in the sky.

The planets spin at somewhat random rates though not totally as we’ve ”proved” with the 24 years cycle, but we could say in a way that when the planet is spinning then the sun is also pushing it and the sun actually is the thing that adjusts to how the planet should turn constantly. This is a strong meditation.

I’m off the Peoples’ (whip it through the glass nigga) (haaaeeeyy not fo real flint (golden distance talking turning up like 29.53am tonight at your place baby like all those fm, (no maaaarrerk bernstEin though)))leash like a dog, I’m in your world now and they believe me still that’s your future with more spells than we have in this 1/864000. 81 loudishongshung made in China ——^ evoke shing(^catch it wizard catch it catch it wizard made in China the swag it’s a vegan dog bone, oh ! hey China let me tell you again. in poes world which is only a common mage’s dream world but I have it on time! lol. Snoop A snoop up in China town come to this part of home I didn’t even say it I just rhymed it im in was lower than that though brothers (higher brothers).
anyways In this world th things feel a little better in your thoat and faters nuts get SUCKED. ANYWYAS ooouuurr noodles go in bottles called noodle bowls that you would call a bottle. We shushing shuashi and like to hug and sign for you up in chine I’m the ways on the light they call me ex Tokyo. Wait that was dexters my mouth is back in the woods with the sphinx now.

this is a can be only important part

pow lives in the dream world significantly simply it is that it is called simply breathe and wiggle The hands in all directions from one single glowing spot and move your height to move your head in all directions.
and
oouur noodles go in bottles called noodle bowls that you would call a bottle

through the hole do the miracles that ‘”glory hole mysteries”’
i get that money anywhere I go tell me where you want to go turn baybe turn. I’m already turning and so are you. all the female and male gods say ”I knew, and I’m all made in China“ tell them boys lolol jk.

And don’t forget the long infinity which can bring long term good fortune as an eternal style.

.. with the nuts on the end. Quiet baby quite girl. Also don’t forget the box for the sun ratios if you know what I’m saying so you better care about these things.

And try to make some ‘vegan‘ gold meat with it like isaac newton metaphysics and its space as matter is to be told it obviously could be called that balancing

-/)^this is a name I have.

Flying insect with its aura pushing it from behind.

Strong wings picking up more directionally channeled air to project it through the general behind aura.

Even fours in the 36 or 144 day cycle are used, so use the long infinity sign three times actually and use the three oval or elypse or circle to be the fourth overall point and this is ready for the placement into the instant that two 144s are put together and it instantaneously gets put into a 7 but it is even an inner aura or outer aura following speed.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Body ratio practice workout practice or just practice workout if the action was kept more primordial than practice workout practice. So touch your general center area of the bottom of the foot with the feet from the opposite side of the hand touching it straight down to the foot bent in front or behind the body as there is the sorcererly in the front and the wizardly in the back.

Imagine a big spot light reflecting the sun could be used skillful enough to control the weather around the ships coming in and perfect moon or sun light in certain areas, these are natures djs truly.

4 season spell like a bard still doing magic.

Maybe a Druid should do spells new to the common present package of them as often as something quicker than a season or four of them, though these conditional favorability spells are much slower than the body and magic mages if envisioned like this.

But then again maybe the Druids have a really deal sincerity about how much the spell’s very complexed ratios should be significant at least in a core anatomy attribute general living way. so, I’ll say this is good core philosophy to at least check into at this rate, while of course there are others, another example is an environmental chi wizard meditating in work with planets for 24 years.

Extreme bards specifically of the other bards in general we could call them are somewhat very skillful about what they do but while working here they should be careful to at least pay attention to the core attributes enough by a checking like timer rather than a generally complex philosophy person at a general rank which would instead use checking points for what is more complex and getting towards the five magics of kung fu and Kai zen and also moments of and belonging really to a wu wie feng shui young master, ommmmmm, on the other side of Druid. Om shanti bless.

The sorcerer is powerful but the wizard could be fast perhaps at the beginning.

The reason why the dragon flying sphinx is the alternative in this example is because it is the dragon sphinx which remembers. the sphinx can be three the dragon sphinx can be 1 the pyramids can be two.

stay coordinated.

Then keep focused for metaphilosophising.

Keep training

Keep gaining.

We give respect to the symbolic logic structures which we will not let crumble which live with superfit neuroplasticity endurability 6.00 seconds per cycle of light around this atmosphere level of the earth and that means that the body mages receive great channel action from this astrological plane which we can all share and we leave tips in things of it like those little book houses at the park so you can read but we use magic tips.

Magic tips also. Stories are also magic.

The structure structure .25 is like the natural organic resources that the hard body produces for a body wizard especially and they are like clumps of legos that are same or similar while having studied magic ratios and it’s harmonics allow for the order structure .25 which makes sure every single piece for a specific set is there and the environment needs to be worked with wisely by the beginning of its costly but not dangerous choices. Then there is the .5 order of the body sorcerer who works the inner aura after enchanting or deep maybe basic manifesting specific things by decoding and a little supplementing to see optimism for a certain thing as it is defined, and after that is done the sorcererly part begins by making things manifest the path and it’s good and better of worse chances of creating magic so that means that it aligns what needs to be there for it to be built and this is like unassembled pieces in general areas and also next to the similar or same pieces based upon each specific general area. the chaos mages are the outer aura and that is the value of 1 here where this is about evoking the path into completion which does the strenuous or important technical changes to make something into a thing with all of its things in the perfect positions and conditions.

Those are different attribute which are structure order chaos but everything is net zero you just need to know the magic system or consciousness model or list of harmonics

Chaos spot could illuminate final or very specific harmonics.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
spells for here.
harmonic 324 would be good for this.
possibilities.
295.3 feet = ec wizard (bigger bank where the intelligence from it is probably at active size but is somewhat so subtle that it is just used as a spirit of dashing supplemental blessings)
29.53 feet = ec sorcerer (since the field went quantum there is some level of spell activity while the ratios are all still there from the 24 hours and this is a bank)
2.953 feet = ec chaos magician (strong permeating aura being supplemental)
.2953 feet = body sorcerer (the size that something is manifested by summoning into materialization)
.02953 feet = body wizard (showing point at center of orb where conditions of spell and material are simulated)

full moon ratio can be calculated by psychic laser because it is proportional to moon orbits so the connection could be made between them there for timing and alignment to keep the full golden moon ratio glow a property for its energies perhaps. in A way if a golden 81 scales is in 7 form while it is very most overall worth a 144x100 when overall then the 7 is worth 29.53 when calculating by sixths of the (body here in respect to the moon and its 6 years section), and there may be signs that a body like thing or spell material may be worth 72 of something.

You could do a 144 minute (8640 seconds) meditation harmonizing about the 86.40 ratio from 24 years, then all of the similar harmonics can also be integrated, maybe 86400 during the second 144, 864000 during the third, and all three separating the fourth 144 into thirds or so.

for a big space spell

295.3 can be prime environment of the spell with “shadow” pockets of favorable spell material used for dynamics and basically spell ratio harmonics.

29.53 can be the main bulk of the spell which has electric arcs and fields which have enough magnetic pull by itself to fly around pulling to stabilized particles pulling towards a direction through the field while the arc or field is emitting any extra energy accumulated from pulling, and this ratio also selects dynamics and form based upon a common days spell ratios which are what after all the magic is kept as ratios of preferable complex things in storage within them.

the 2.953s are the general motor which has a strong pull following the alignments of the 29.53 while 2.953 also is a present time complex dimension organizer for dynamics and spell proficiency.

.2953 is what size makes pockets of new material or is what looks like the aura is full of material produced by .2953 which .02953 and 2.953 use to store in position or activate a position.

.02953 is what size has little electric arcs and fields which can move around energies and make more complex programming of a spell design ratio.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A strong plan comes from this idea:
be a science and dream witch. Science is like two, but for how dream realm is like number two as well in this method, see science as for both one and three which are what things are and what they are for while the dream realm will help teach with intensity for number two which is how the spells are working.
Dream and science are in the second video this girl made.

its great to meditate contemplate meditate to then experience for growth integrating all of the good kinds of witches…