• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Pseudo-intellectual Ramblings and Musings of JMPtD

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Manic episode again? Or do we need to be on the same drugs as you to understand this post?
I think I understand at least the first part(talking about different kinds of occult research and "powers"), but after they went into the tangent of time and the moon and the "calculus" about doing magic in such and such time, it was hard to follow.Specially since due to my ADHD I have a hard time focusing and those walls of texts do not help either.

I still think he/she/they(I don't know what pronouns they use) is writing all this through AI, just putting a prompt and letting it run wild.Because it feels and reads too unhinged to be something that someone would just think about and suddenly start writing about it.
If they could say what they want in a concise manner, it would've been much better to understand and start a discussion.

Reaction score
Awards
He or she has mentioned before the importance of the numbers 81 and 144. This is not uncommon, such as a 108 bead mala or Aleph gematria working out to 111, a significant Qabala (QBL) number. I am not a strong math person (barely algebra knowledge but some insights into higher functions and their practical application.

He or she does get into tangents on the importance of 81.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the honestly y’all. here is a good place where I anyways wanted to say that I’m going to be meditating a lot and will be trying to ingrain powers to myself so I can help myself and others with these powers of psychic psionic magic.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

the last images under the curved space time section show potential calculations of the field. If there are 360 degrees around the hole do y’all think 180 path ways from one of the ends of the hole to the other would be particularly helpful by that there is more correspondence charted?

any ideas for what intellectual strategies we could built for the number 180 so that we can scale moving things or gravity by their position in space time?
Post automatically merged:

One thing is triangles with their 180 degrees can be placed in there and then tickled a certain way by spinning planets or moved a certain way by moving things.

An 81 scales has 27 triangles on the bottom level, and 180/27 is 6.6666repeating which is also the value of the cycles around the earth of speed of light per second. Another thing is it passing through night and day passes through the night or day 6 times because when using the root digits to check like in the 81 scales, the numbers after the decimal are worth checking points to show constant balance, so one thing we can notice is that for however many shades of checking/alignment if there is a repeating remainder then it shows a functioning balance. Also at 6.5555555 we can understand that the extra night or day passed through seems like it is curving into 6.6 though maybe still by a lagging force if the spinning source was where something was emitting from, but with the weight and condensation of the balance counting taken away the room for more spacial accuracy rather than completion of process and balance is brought in by 6.55555 meaning it has passed through 6 times and 55% of one so each .1111 of balance can be counted (sorcererly) while another spacial locality can be counted alongside (wizardly). Somewhere along the line the sorcererly catches synchronization to the pattern in a number at the end along the remainders which counts backwards and for that part the sorcerer balance counting is more spacial, and in other words forces possibly coming in from the outside by the smallest remainders are calculated and found in balance first before the bigger ones and whole number (still a whole number in a way) are checked off by themselves alone, while a constant surrounding force would be needed to be accurate in action time if the far out “behind” remainders are not in alignment with the center by that focus take and the source would need to be effect-able from all angles for a nice always understandable model. I hope this actually makes sense.

so the wizardly can be spaced out into sections around the 360 axis and somehow more the 81 scales consciousness model for example (as a quick mention) could be implemented by reasonable alignments.

In fact like a day there could be 1440 degrees when viewing with more fine view within the wizard counting with 144 at each .1 range while the position of the outer possibly lagging layers (by time spent slipping from natural super harmonizer without conscious magic intervention) could be reaching into the sorcerer counting. While 144 x may repeat, the y might be growing more and more so the x might start further out since there are 1440 degrees total anyway.

so we could find the place (like in this galaxy) and it’s zone that changes one unit every 6.66 days and try to align that I guess. 540 days would be an example of when there are a whole number of 180s and 27s.

for 540

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm really sorry, but I can't make head or tails of what you're trying to talk about here. I've tried reading your posts, but they don't make any sense at all to me.

Can you sum up in one simple sentence what you are trying to achieve here?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ramsay these are just brainstorms about how to plot 180 on a field of correspondence by using some throughout time balance calculating mechanisms.
For others about investing time in my work: As for my own ideas, they are new ideas I’m testing out but as for along my path, I have actually been successful with supernatural abilities by using my type of intellect…

about that other thing I was trying to figure out, actually I think when there are 27 sets of 6.666 days (by that night and day are a passing like speed of light) then there are 180 sets of 27 triangles within which might help lol.

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry, I still have no idea what "how to plot 180 on a field of correspondence by using some throughout time balance calculating mechanisms" means, or even could possibly mean.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well lmk what you think. I might actually be drifting away from as many postings as I have ran out of the main chunk . But I’m excited for any possible info.

Well I guess I’d say from the idea I gave, it would mean ”what type of counting system could measure a frequency of 180 paths which cross within the whole 360 degrees?” since 180 shows the inside of the circle being simply marked by 180 segments...

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
er, "In
, the most common double helical structure found in nature, the double helix is right-handed with about 10–10.5 base pairs per turn."

How does that relate to 2 degrees, and how does that relate to relativity? That would be comparing apples to... staircases.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Some really smart people will figure that out one day.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@JMPtD it seems you're slowly starting to forget our cordial exchange over email after you first got banned. I encourage you to keep the ultra-fringe pseudo-intellectualising contained to this journal thread, which is all of your threads in the S&M section merged together.

I've left some of your other threads in other sections and replies to posts as they are, because they seem to be somewhat lucid and could conceivably make sense on some level.

However, consider this a warning to keep the AI generated, and aforementioned low-sense topics contained in journals, as they can't conceivably be or lead to any productive Scientific or Metaphysical insights or discussion.

Additionally, I'm gently reminding you to stay aware of the topics of the various sections on the forum, and their sectional rules, and to keep threads and replies on-topic, and comprehensible.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So, the longest of the quickest spells in these methods is a four minute spell segment in which the actual work is done while the idea of this magic is perhaps understood by magic with a c while astrology may have astrological magic but that astrology is seen as a more basic stance than magic is. when one is strengthened and on trajectory then they meditate and an example is to look at plastic wrap expanding and condensing which shows two objects of concentration which are just the expanding and condensing. One out of a few things that happen or even just one task every four minutes with the random rest just being as the abyss belonging to meditation which has certain signs like the wrapping plastic. So, the concentration as condensation itself may be a sign or more quantum magic rather than compartmentalized in laws or for biological magic instead of rest or for some bigger things astrological magic instead of astrological ratios. In these methods the things that are small are the things that are more about space and less about time as explained by the idea of environmental chi chaos mage as the most specially insightful, environmental chi sorcerer as the most concentrated, environmental chi wizard as the most mindful;

this is for the perfect view IN THIS METHODOLOGY. but there are always essential truths.

And time spent growing somewhere makes one a master which has more optimism so there can be the master of any of the five mages here which are body wizard, body sorcerer, three environmental chi mages.

I am trying to become a better participant while these explanations from observation also are helpful.

If you know what the faith is about then isn’t the divine hope reasonable and logical actively?.

And we all know Jesus can heal your whole body in three days. lol

it tasted good helping me for sure. Lololjk

Affording to see new things as a new practitioner or whiteness is good while testing constant success of the four noble truths while being a master of the decent from astrological realm and swinging to new levels of the 8 fold noble path.

Overall there are slow changes and more achievements which fit ones celebratory calendar always working right in the now, while there is the perfect selection of the work, chosen long (remember the attribute of to let the happening just be somewhat spontaneous) and random quick noticing (remember the attribute of letting things just be defined as spontaneous at least for some time some times) of achievements, and still also time.

practitioner or Witness* is good

It is good to know things are important for your concern because things are relative to what you are involved in while these synchronicities are not only sometimes a blessing but manifest to understand what you know is as always a blessing, in consciousness, amen.

this is always true: “Worship of the female/feminine/femininity has a place in most any religious tradition. Buddhism specifically has relied on the worship of Buddhas or Bodhisattvas identified as female and vested with important attributes, notably transcendent wisdom and longevity”

Here is some truth: “So AN 7.48 says:
The Blessed One said: “A woman attends inwardly to her feminine faculties, her feminine gestures, her feminine manners, feminine poise, feminine desires, feminine voice, feminine charms. She is excited by that, delighted by that. Being excited & delighted by that, she attends outwardly to masculine faculties, masculine gestures, masculine manners, masculine poise, masculine desires, masculine voices, masculine charms. She is excited by that, delighted by that. Being excited & delighted by that, she wants to be bonded to what is outside her, wants whatever pleasure & happiness that arise based on that bond. Delighting, caught up in her femininity, a woman goes into bondage with reference to men. This is how a woman does not transcend her femininity.

“A man attends inwardly to his masculine faculties, masculine gestures, masculine manners, masculine poise, masculine desires, masculine voice, masculine charms. He is excited by that, delighted by that. Being excited & delighted by that, he attends outwardly to feminine faculties, feminine gestures, feminine manners, feminine poise, feminine desires, feminine voices, feminine charms. He is excited by that, delighted by that. Being excited & delighted by that, he wants to be bonded to what is outside him, wants whatever pleasure & happiness that arise based on that bond. Delighting, caught up in his masculinity, a man goes into bondage with reference to women. This is how a man does not transcend his masculinity.

“This is how there is bondage.

What exactly is meant by "masculine faculties" here?
And what about "feminine faculties"?

There is probably quite a bit of culturally specific conditioning to consider here. What might be considered "masculine" in one culture, might be considered universal or even "feminine" in some other culture.

Then some suttas speak of "manly effort", "manly stamina" in terms of the Practice, such as here:
“As for the course of action that is unpleasant to do but that, when done, leads to what is profitable, it is in light of this course of action that one may be known—in terms of manly stamina, manly persistence, manly effort—as a fool or a wise person.

here is more: (this is nature of the double jump in the third jump giving way for the triple jump entirety through out work and energy or just ‘primordial’ time ‘after all’)
“Yin and yang, male and female, strong and weak, rigid and tender, heaven and earth, light and darkness, thunder and lightning, cold and warmth, good and evil...the interplay of opposite principles constitutes the universe.” Confucius

here is more: (just stay in the guidelines and watch the amount of resources)

here is some more: (carry yourself in a syllogismistic enthememe)

There are these in nature:
1) body wizard
2) body sorcerer
3) environmental chi wizard
4) environmental chi sorcerer
5) environmental chi chaos magician

art describes the truth, the athletic body it the philosophic body, art is intelligence.

There is the floor and the ceiling but there is also the ground and the sky where one can know the closer to the jatharagni and close to the jatharagni is filled with ojas by our magnificent consciousness force knowing something is to make it be, and then there is the far away with its yin and yang or even farther by astrological / find astronomical. These can make a horizon where the environmental chi wizard is above or strongly known to be below, the other environmental chi magics are likewise the chosen environmental horizon 144th within the range of the chosen environmental angle of samyama, while the self is like the galaxy itself But in your own environment.

Art may be grandly appointing to one’s plotting directives but the truth that can be abstracted can definitely by intellectual philosophically to even do magic.

Hopefully these are read to be received at the shade of illumination that holds and means best, also don’t forget to receive them by aligned choice and fitting timing.

Magic names
1)Reh
2)blah
3)dah
4)nah
5)cah

Reeh*

I said those like imagining everyone else and I knew it was from the Buddha pure land.

There is the cloudiness and lack of stars in the day which can help decide full and chaos for the day and order and structure as night.

Art may be grandly appointing to one’s plotting directives but the truth that can be abstracted can definitely by intellectual philosophically to even do magic.
In the end the teachings of basic magic or whatnot is only just at the beginning of magic and is at the end of more basic philosophy anyways, at least when one seeks to distribute between sensitive survival or even just survival and the opposite being what is liberal and extra.

Which makes all of this really simple after all.

The whatnot that could be at the beginning of magic is a basic answer being that it is more complex or even something not usually perspected to entirely see as more like magic rather than technical and just entertaining, so this magic when living say as partially sleeping being guided by programming and prayers and still training is what one may ask about what it is that is at the beginning of magic and that would be because they wanted to be basically fastened for and more specifically taught about though it would be one of those two things only... the magic would be otherwise spread out by bits if not constructed as or for being part of a relatively basic thing. The general present condition of supernatural powers is that they are definitely called super as a thing one wants to notice but are not expected to be super as a thing people don’t want to notice; this is fine either way though it is that if it is complicated (complex) to achieve then it only takes skills and time and if it is not super then it is just not what is unproblematically illuminated in ’focus’ since some other magic (though perhaps generally aimed for to be spontaneous at some level once unraveled also because it is somewhat liberal (short term)) or more basic philosophy work (though definitely entertaining) is in route and is happening.

Affording to see new things as a new practitioner or whiteness is good while testing constant success of the four noble truths while being a master of the decent from astrological realm and swinging to new levels of the 8 fold noble path.
This is why virtue needs to be intertwined with all beings in all situations.

Yin: longevity (yin in yin) good health (yang in yin)
yang: peace (yin in yang) happiness (yang in yang)

longevity (yin of the yin) and peace (yang of the yin), goodhealth (yin of the yang) and happiness (yang of the yang).

this is the psychic playing with the five magic toys.

This is magic and psionics in the common easy psionic place.

To notice that its tai chi you just have to make the jump and notice that I was really like that especially as a good example for all of the people out there who thought this really was like tai chi vs magic rather than chi gong vs magic. The psionic was like how did you learn all of that about the environment, I was just doing things about what I knew all things in the environment would do by their positionings in nature and with a little about how they were definitely structured. The magician was like i was noticing what was structure order chaos and you did a little of all two (did I mix that a bit?) still concerning what specific forms and patterns were involved as some chaos in reality.

The psionic was like I was forced to leave structure and I couldn’t see you coming because I was forced to work with the conditions keeping them strong since i could tell my reality was definitely becoming messed around with at the grounded level.

The monk had tremendous faith and the immortal had tremendous love. One simple monk had basically had tremendous hope.

then in away we can say, the reality really is what it is when it is and we just must mind the essential truths however conservative they may need to be.

To start further evolving:
the word luck has a better destiny. One can work to increase luck. If one knows the luck would be by the next chance and in turn suffers then understand that optimism was kept at the end of road and that means that in perception (as they like us to understand it is) one can recognize the greatness of not defining something as next and let the natural spontaneous element win us over with really even more awesomeness which is what evolving gets better and better at.

For some personal traits:
structure 7 (7 gifts and 7 fruits of Holy Spirit; like two 7s from 2 144s)
order 5 (faith, diligence, mindfulness, concentration, insight. faith, diligence, mindfulnessconcentrationinsight)
chaos 3 (faith, diligence, mindfulnessconcentrationinsight. Faith, hope(perspective)/diligence(perception), love

the goal is to create biological wands and timers. Then one can do simple work within 4 minutes for creating and filling for access to a main bank of illuminations, for stimulating and shaping energy in the task, for creating a network of intelligence for the task.

Then divine oneness with the value of 1 which can be on repeat (7,5,3,1) for four minutes (and the intelligence built from here can be for the complexity that builds a calendar):

To work on the aura this way in this method:

-first, let the aura, for 27 heart beats out of 81 heartbeats per minute or for one third of strong time, gather intelligence of the self’s hard body and aura and of the environment building ratios on the outer aura wall.

-second, let the aura shrink for another third of time, from the size of first step as 144 to the size of this phase as 7, then as it is in you abdominal area let it enrich new mystical places of worship gathered from the first step to do work in the third step by projecting enriching illuminating energy projections into those spots from within by a beam ten sizes smaller by its diameter than the size of the oval or ball shaped shrunk aura.

-third, let the aura shrink back to a 144 and then blast it from your inner aura using a beam big as your shrink 7 aura to stimulate the illuminations of task furthering your body composition and environmental work.

These numbers work as consciousness models within quantum physics, while 144 is related to 81 scales of 81 heartbeats per minute, and the minute and sets of 144 minutes or the number 144 or whatnot can be found in astronology.

Also the 5 different mage animals can play like that too.

The seven might be like the five mages plus two attributes added to the structure of environmental chi chaos magician which is order and chaos which could be reaching into the chemistry elements/quantum realm while the structure of it could be the 1-.01 of a nautical mile as the environment, body height/wingspan as ten and three tens of 1000 for the next three smaller sizes as hand tenth of hand hundredth of hand which are like carriers for different 2953 relative to feet ratios.

And the two 10000s are the order and chaos in environmental chi chaos mage which overall sees chaos as smaller because it’s more specific and larger in number which is like finding yourself by surfing back home with the rain after astral sailing to the sky. the two 10000s may have overalls 100 each by general structure being the big ten and the chaos being the ten within each of those tenths which then section things out again by having the first ten in 10000 being like the environmental chi wizard/sorcerer in some linguistic pattern type of way.

The big ten could be like the aura and the small ten could be like the hard body if still following the same idea.

Chi gong is more rest and maybe somewhat outwardly about moving around a big chi ball. Tai chi is more about balance and maybe somewhat outwardly about moving a big liquid chi made from a quick chi ball without letting it make droplets however big. Kung fu is more energy and is about maybe moving energies somewhat outwardly making art with what is often invisible subtle energies. Wu Wei and Kai zen are similar because the they both do what is effortless by constant continuation while Kai zen may be more installment oriented which could be magic by the energy by the chaotic movement of it where energy is what could be obviously but deducted as what the thing is rather than just art, while wu is chi gong of doing a constant ball or rest, and Wei is tai chi doing nothing by balance of net zero though between self and nature enough as its position.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
cool fact here, the 252 of 34560+90 seconds which after four days or two if counting the night pair, when using that as the chosen pair, as separate in value, the 90 seconds add to 360 which is a good cycle, and so the interesting part is 252 aligns by its overall points (63x4) to 324 (81x4) moon orbits which is about 24 years and near an additional 90 days (so the night and day 252s are maybe only one in this layer for some people) and after 96 years there is about 360 days additionally which is pretty cool.

And if it’s around 85.5 days per 24 years additional to 24 years then after 4 years the number is not 360 like seconds gives us but its alignment that 360 seconds gives is anyways close as a number but also has another special number amount of days which is 324 days after 96 years which of course aligns with 324 moon orbits.

(27.322x324)-(365.2422x24)
8852.328-8765.81=86.518
86.518x4=346 (342+{4 multiplication cycles perhaps})

If you want to see that stuff in layers then first think about how 12 years is .1 days off of 4383 by being a .1 to long and then think about 86.51 coming from a basically understood and integrated 4383 per 12 years.

And so those two tenths of the day can catch the 2 additional 144s to the sun light time during the chaotic summer solstice side making things less chaotic by these lacks of two days keeping summer flare ups affordable to call a 144 out of 360 24 hours by this some of science reasoning.

If we got 324 after 24 years and wanted to see 90 x 4 in the astronomical then there is maybe no further a need than to just look at how 6 years gives about a fourth of the whole time like 34560+90 seconds does so the full 24 years would also work like four fourths and the idea of having a 6 years to work with helps greatly for the full moon sixths work found in 29.53 feet from the ten miles center tenth of a mile which has a value of 144 shrinking to a 7 worth 29.53 feet.

And 324 moon orbits is made of literal four things by the four sets of 81 specifically while the sun time is almost 24 years (324 moon orbits) made of exactly two halves.

180 from one half of 24 years gives us or as we know by the moon code 12 years (Because of possibly better 6 year sectioning) which when 180 is multiplied to 12 we get 2160 which could be a constant of how many sections of ten nautical miles there are around the earth, and that means that the ten miles could lead us to 29.53 feet when thinking of 6ths by about 6 years through technically 81 full moons.

The 252 sets of 137.5 from 24 years can be during the 576 min of sun light and moon light by a second 252. They can both be activated with intensity during the day perhaps so that the 63s of each 144 min can be activated as a certain type of usability while the 81 addition minutes in each are really driving the finer detail work of the game.

cool fact here, the 252 of 34560+90 seconds which after four days or two if counting the night pair, when using that as the chosen pair, as separate in value, the 90 seconds add to 360 which is a good cycle, and so the interesting part is 252 aligns by its overall points (63x4) to 324 (81x4) moon orbits which is about 24 years and near an additional 90 days (so the night and day 252s are maybe only one in this layer for some people) and after 96 years there is about 360 days additionally which is pretty cool.
Post automatically merged: Today at 9:45 AM
And if it’s around 85.5 days per 24 years additional to 24 years then after 4 years the number is not 360 like seconds gives us but its alignment that 360 seconds gives is anyways close as a number but also has another special number amount of days which is 324 days after 96 years which of course aligns with 324 moon orbits.
Post automatically merged: Today at 10:06 AM
(27.322x324)-(365.2422x24)
8852.328-8765.81=86.518
86.518x4=346 (342+{4 multiplication cycles perhaps})
Post automatically merged: Today at 10:31 AM
If you want to see that stuff in layers then first think about how 12 years is .1 days off of 4383 by being a .1 to long and then think about 86.51 coming from a basically understood and integrated 4383 per 12 years.
Post automatically merged: Today at 10:34 AM
And so those two tenths of the day can catch the 2 additional 144s to the sun light time during the chaotic summer solstice side making things less chaotic by these lacks of two days keeping summer flare ups affordable to call a 144 out of 360 24 hours by this some of science reasoning.
Ignore this part, this has the wrong number.

Look on the link instead.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We can fathom 86.51 from less exact numbers but also from the 137 of quantum physics and how it is also the golden ratio by 137-86 which is 51 so that could become the digits since the number is actually 86.40 and it would be a change.

86.40 is related to the sun and the number can be used to further describe the alignment of 324 moon orbits with the 24 years it was working with; basically the 86.40 integrates more ratios for the spell ratios of 24 years and beyond that it can be used for things building on it like a y axis to give us 86.51 or things that are similar like that.

8640/144=60
8640/216=40

144/360=40%
216/360=60%

so they are flipped and perhaps there is an exchange of energy rate occurring in something like King Khafre‘s pyramid with 144 m height and 216 meter base which has a 864 meter base perimeter, while the apothem is 180 m which could be about a frequency speed of 2.4 since it is 432/2.4 (the height of the body being worth 432 can correlate to the 600 and a few other things like 2.4.
)

With a 864 base perimeter there is a 4 and 6, by 216 and 144, out of 10. And this 10 can also be multiplied to the 24 years to get 86400 ratio and the length of the day, while the graham hancock link sends to a double helpful link back to here for explaining the full moon ratio of 2953.

again the full base but for the Menkaure pyramid has a value of 345.6 feet which is related to 432x8=3456 and 345.6 is 34560 seconds which is 144 out of 360% of day in other words 40% of day and that means that 34560/100 like the number that when multiplied to 8640 in the sphinx gives us the diameter of the sun by Nippur cubits, can here give us 345.6 which could mean something about the body receiving sun energy at the rate that the middle one might store while the height of the great pyramid (name means light) is 275 long cubits (137.5x2) might convert sun light to energy in this somewhat random theory and that can be noticed by the ratio of 51.86 which comes from 86.51 which comes from 86.40 because 137-86.40 is 51 and 86.40 comes from the sun and comes from 24 years and the sphinx has to do with 86.51 meters and 100 Nippur cubits and the sun all at the same time.

Those 137.5s of course relate to the method of creating the golden 81 scales which can entangle with electromagnetic fields like the fine structure constant

so they are flipped and perhaps there is an exchange of energy rate occurring in something like King Khafre‘s pyramid with 144 m height and 216 meter base which has a 864 meter base perimeter, while the apothem is 180 m which could be about a frequency speed of 2.4 since it is 432/2.4 (the height of the body being worth 432 can correlate to the 600 and a few other things like 2.4.
)
600x2.4 gives us 1440 minutes in a day

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Pain is anti universe, evil is a lie, core philosophy is nothing else than good, we live philosophy because we do what we truly truly want. ive seen dreams of floating dinosaurs who could fly with magic. Anyways if you are taken and put into a holy place because you were in a bad place and you were scientifically good then you would regenerate and the universe allows you to be called a god there for a certain depth of perception and it’s perspectives which afford that perception. We see generation and preservation constant as being perfect while there is also the perfect degeneration so I urge you to fast for one whole day and work out during it to then take a day of meditation and moderate food and to then spend a third day eating and resting.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
“I looked among all known three dimensional solids and could not find any records of this shape (including Johnson Solids, Archimedean, Catalan and Duals). I am also quite sure that this geometric structure will “close” also with the proper angles. As this solid matches my birthday 5.16 (16 Pentagonal (5) sides), I decided to name this one (the first of many yet unnamed geometric structures), the ‘Granthahedron’. It also possesses a sum of interior angles of 8,640° (recall that the Sun’s Diameter is 864K miles and we have 86,400 seconds in each (24 hour) day.“

the interior angles add to 8640 degrees and if we think of the connection between 4 days by 16 144s which each are a part of 5 144s (4 and a 576 minute one) a day and the 4 days 34560+90 x 4 then we get 360, which can relate to the 86.40 that is at the end of 24 years by specifically 324 moon orbits - 24 years which takes four 81s (144s) to get through 324 that way while there is a - and + same frequency conjunction between both 12 years which both have an overall 63 days and there are even four of those in the 24 year magic method here (While each 12 years has the three 1440s plus an overall made from those (which allows for a fifth which is much like the fourth even maybe more than a fifth in a day or at least a little different way because the 5th of a day is by 144 sets of 4 minutes and the 63 of 12 years has potential to combine or suck up the 81 of the fourth into the 63 of the 5th perhaps on the bottom layer))

the sphinx has to do with 86.51 meters
Well more like 51.86*

Last edited: