• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Pseudo-intellectual Ramblings and Musings of JMPtD

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
we must be serious but we musnt worry horribly really about things of things. But instead we must continue to recognize simple relativities of evils that could even possibly arise reasonably in some types of holiest realms. it can be easier to recognize that distracting coherences within one’s tunings and checkings of mentalism are not a too dominating force for one to proceed with good intensity throughout as they are scientific noumena and “phenomana” of metaphysics
Post automatically merged:

Actually the numbers for the method are unfound so hopefully someone can figure it for themself. If i find it quick I’ll give a quick one.

Sometimes I need time but it is true that a way to make sense is that each first and only aligned 81th within 144 has ten checking points attributed to it from the ten overall points each of the 81s within a 81th has. Hahaha good luck I hope this is going the best way.

Which is like Indias nine root digits keeping an 81 worth 10. And 10 360 degree circle bangles which a mage can make vibrate 100 times per second each and one is in alignment with 10000.

Sorry Xenophon the sparkling accumulative meditational method was so nice I had to seeenndddd iittttttt. There are 100 things on each 10 bangles showing 100 things for each ninth of the layer of nine while there is one of the ten bangles which is somewhat coherent as an entire 81 scales carrying the literal ratio-shape and structure of the scales since it is the overall bangle and in physics it is identified as whatever and or however it is, and. Each 100th of a vibration can be physically attributed to a ninth of the 81 scales working however that works like maybe each 9 scales with 81 scales on them has a 100th complexion of each 100 vibrations of a frequency cycle of 100. Also maybe the tenth bangle is worth a 36 and when all have been a 36 then they all manifest as 360. The checking bangle takes 9 points from each bangle but also a point from the entire bangle, or the checking bangle takes one from each bangle and earns one point by itself from having nine totaling to ten. But either way there are 10 100s on each bangle by nine one hundreds on each and as well as the tenth bangle while the logic of the tenth bangle also counts the stretched frequency of 100 being on each bangle.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bangles? Wasn't they a girl-band back in the Ronald Reagan years?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
simple relativities of evils that could even possibly arise reasonably in some types of holiest realms

The concepts of good and evil in human society may be rather cultural/religious

With the Tzimtzum, the nature of good and evil is much less obvious. (The Lurianic account is not particularly satisfactory.)

When I first met the Tzimtzum the being called itself "the Revelation of the Word" thereby being a superset of standard Christianity.

Thus the out-breath to dark separation is paralleled by the in-breath to light union.

Evil in this system arises when there is too much light or too much darkness.

For example the new mother that does not take enough time for herself may burn out. Thus too much giving produces imbalance that could be seen as evil.

Similarly too much taking could be evil

The human experiences cycles at many scales including breathing, sleep/wake cycles, work/rest cycles, outer/inner activity.

Each cycle needs to be in balance with the greater cycles within which it is embedded

And the Tzimtzum itself is embedded in a more profound system: Beingness giving rise to periodic Existence.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@JMPtD i gifted you a 100, cause well you know... 100 😘
Thanks ese

Bangles are cool. 300

I like the in and out breath idea. all is one.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The concepts of good and evil in human society may be rather cultural/religious

With the Tzimtzum, the nature of good and evil is much less obvious. (The Lurianic account is not particularly satisfactory.)

When I first met the Tzimtzum the being called itself "the Revelation of the Word" thereby being a superset of standard Christianity.

Thus the out-breath to dark separation is paralleled by the in-breath to light union.

Evil in this system arises when there is too much light or too much darkness.

For example the new mother that does not take enough time for herself may burn out. Thus too much giving produces imbalance that could be seen as evil.

Similarly too much taking could be evil

The human experiences cycles at many scales including breathing, sleep/wake cycles, work/rest cycles, outer/inner activity.

Each cycle needs to be in balance with the greater cycles within which it is embedded

And the Tzimtzum itself is embedded in a more profound system: Beingness giving rise to periodic Existence.
Besides a snazzy name, Tzimtzum, you jest fried us up a whole platterfula platitudes.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will try to avoid giving my personal experiences in future

I will try to avoid giving my personal experiences in future
For Tzimtzum's sakes son, you can't let one negative review derail your career. They regularly threw rocks at Jesus, sic'ed snakes on Moses, and starved the Prophet's two sons (PBUH.) If you've got a revelation, by all means bare it. Could be my profane self is a blind as the nocturnal sky on an overcast midnight. (You know, as below so above.)

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma : if its that close to your heart, you might want to pull it into your heart and let it radiate from the inside out. then it becomes like burning flames warming the heart of your home, destroying the ice of judgement, giving you a safe place to be free to understand that words are just words and your feelings are painting a private vision for you.

from me to you: you remind me of someone i met in a dream, his bodily features were one of a scorpion and he couldnt get control over it, so i took control, thought him how, conquered some crabs and left my dream looking like a gypsy woman.

scorpions have an exoskeleton...an aura like metatrons cube and maybe even some sort of autistic traits and a crystalline inner child.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you might want to pull it into your heart and let it radiate from the inside out. then it becomes like burning flames warming the heart of your home
Quite so. Heart light has power in many contexts

I was using irony in my reply

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
lol, i dont iron. reading neutral creates more discord...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma : if its that close to your heart, you might want to pull it into your heart and let it radiate from the inside out. then it becomes like burning flames warming the heart of your home, destroying the ice of judgement, giving you a safe place to be free to understand that words are just words and your feelings are painting a private vision for you.

from me to you: you remind me of someone i met in a dream, his bodily features were one of a scorpion and he couldnt get control over it, so i took control, thought him how, conquered some crabs and left my dream looking like a gypsy woman.

scorpions have an exoskeleton...an aura like metatrons cube and maybe even some sort of autistic traits and a crystalline inner child.
Actually, I kind of like scorpions. (But, then, I left Texas many years ago, so memories fade.) They're quiet, tend to be self-contained, only sting when they feel threatened. It's people who are the puzzlers. Everyone with a copy of "Magick Without Tears" and a keyboard struts his stuff, a veritable Mandrake the Magician. Doubtless there be real magi out there (I think). It be onerous, separating the gemuwine candied corn nuts from the Qlipoth, however.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Speed of light
Subtopic: Frequencies and Harmonics
JMPtD, et al,

Yes, there are all kinds of tricks in numerological application. And many believe these tricks of mathematics have some higher level of truth. Math and numerology do not divulge any special celestial or cosmic truth.

Arc Seconds are key to celestial coordinants in the sky. If you watched the American Science Fiction movie (1997) - "Contact," you hear the actress call out the location of a distant star.

I thought the number manipulation aspect of the 144 had some relevance in "wizardry." I thought in the context of magic. And I thought it might be at the bottom of the original query.

I am a Taurus (First House of the Zodiac • born in the Year of the Dragon) - Cancer Ascending. The is a circle with all sorts of implications. You can measure out all manner of associations involving the number 144 or 144K (and all the variants in between).

Most Respectfully,
R
I am a Taurus as well!!! Cancer in the ascendant and Gemini descendant. Born in the year of the Rooster. The subject of frequency and harmonics truly fascinates me. There is so much emerging science on the healing modalities concerning these subjects particularly.

Reaction score
Awards
I am a Taurus as well!!! Cancer in the ascendant and Gemini descendant. Born in the year of the Rooster. The subject of frequency and harmonics truly fascinates me. There is so much emerging science on the healing modalities concerning these subjects particularly.
A fellow year of the Cock!!
Though im a Libra sun, a Leo moon, Scorpio ascendant and Taurus descendant.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hopefully the astrology physics gets more helpful in the coming years. Check out this, and the last section of this comment has double the connection with this post. Good alignments are apparent.

There is some symbolic logic for tuning 3 108s for different overall ranges designed by the tuning program. One might notice the 3 108s for the three levels of structure (of stillness or coherence or process) of order likewise and of chaos; the next three 108s one can in within perhaps the quantum realm is the electro gravity realm where the actual shape of the whole object is significant and within each particle a frequency or whatever for a particle is what labels or somewhat determines what detail of shape, shape of frequency etc that a particle is contributing to and the whole object can be in each particle vortex for the fine structure constant theory of Sean G 137 and there can be a mechanical line from that particle to the others designing that shape, and the electromagnetic (gravity) force can be tuned into shape while also the gravity the planet has on it can effect (more big electro gravity) for the particles and shape inside, and for this shaping of the particles one might want the individual electromagnetic structures and overall complexion of big electro gravity composition to literal have the levels get tougher in sturdiness perhaps as the layers move from 81 to 1. Like in the heartbeat spells one might use three more 108s, like even stated for the somewhat symbolic logic tetrahedron, as the structure order chaos that while being about an environmental chi wizard of the environmental mages probably of those, it can also be stored or filtered through it to materialize ordered heartbeat energy while being in the hard body wizard, and if one is adhering in the future to chaos or sorcery then the sorcerer could keep the ratios with some strenuosity.

Heartbeat planning choices can be found on the soft body (aura) mana magick post in occultforum.org or here is some reiteration of it:
Here is a foundation for heartbeat spells. There are 1440 minutes in a day. There is a phantom shade of you which tunes your body and has 81 per minute. There are 10 sets of 144 minutes in a day and these sectionings are what keep one’s magickal powers propped up suspended into powerful complexity. There are 12 sets 12 minutes total. There are 3 sets of 12 working together with one group of three as 12 as structure, another 3 with 12 as order, another set of 3 with 12 as chaos, and the last 3 sets of 12 are the overall 36 minutes for the other 9 sets of 12. Each 12 has 3 spells within, and each spell for a still most powerful and basic of the time rather than space or quantum realm, is a 4 minute spell, tough more spells can be within 4 minutes is one accounts for the composition of complexions with the inflections on and somewhat by their reflections on the form of the 4 minutes (form = function). There are 324 energy points within 4 minutes (4x81pulses), and 108 x 3 at base of tetrahedron in balance or extending a vibration base by 1 81 to 3 more 81s at the complex direction with 3 81s for frequency. The cool thing is 144 is derived from 81 as well and the general logic can be used in math and physics…

A day has 10 sets of 144 minutes and by the 345.6×10, method 144 minutes times 10 gives 144, so the 10 spells work together basically hopefully for a day spell and a day worth 144 can be divided by 10 and if 144 is worth 360 then one can understand that there are 36 units of 10. So each 144 minutes can be an overall 36 and they can all work together alongside the day length 144. So this is some interesting news feed.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hopefully the astrology physics gets more helpful in the coming years. Check out this, and the last section of this comment has double the connection with this post. Good alignments are apparent.

There is some symbolic logic for tuning 3 108s for different overall ranges designed by the tuning program. One might notice the 3 108s for the three levels of structure (of stillness or coherence or process) of order likewise and of chaos; the next three 108s one can in within perhaps the quantum realm is the electro gravity realm where the actual shape of the whole object is significant and within each particle a frequency or whatever for a particle is what labels or somewhat determines what detail of shape, shape of frequency etc that a particle is contributing to and the whole object can be in each particle vortex for the fine structure constant theory of Sean G 137 and there can be a mechanical line from that particle to the others designing that shape, and the electromagnetic (gravity) force can be tuned into shape while also the gravity the planet has on it can effect (more big electro gravity) for the particles and shape inside, and for this shaping of the particles one might want the individual electromagnetic structures and overall complexion of big electro gravity composition to literal have the levels get tougher in sturdiness perhaps as the layers move from 81 to 1. Like in the heartbeat spells one might use three more 108s, like even stated for the somewhat symbolic logic tetrahedron, as the structure order chaos that while being about an environmental chi wizard of the environmental mages probably of those, it can also be stored or filtered through it to materialize ordered heartbeat energy while being in the hard body wizard, and if one is adhering in the future to chaos or sorcery then the sorcerer could keep the ratios with some strenuosity.

Heartbeat planning choices can be found on the soft body (aura) mana magick post in occultforum.org or here is some reiteration of it:
Here is a foundation for heartbeat spells. There are 1440 minutes in a day. There is a phantom shade of you which tunes your body and has 81 per minute. There are 10 sets of 144 minutes in a day and these sectionings are what keep one’s magickal powers propped up suspended into powerful complexity. There are 12 sets 12 minutes total. There are 3 sets of 12 working together with one group of three as 12 as structure, another 3 with 12 as order, another set of 3 with 12 as chaos, and the last 3 sets of 12 are the overall 36 minutes for the other 9 sets of 12. Each 12 has 3 spells within, and each spell for a still most powerful and basic of the time rather than space or quantum realm, is a 4 minute spell, tough more spells can be within 4 minutes is one accounts for the composition of complexions with the inflections on and somewhat by their reflections on the form of the 4 minutes (form = function). There are 324 energy points within 4 minutes (4x81pulses), and 108 x 3 at base of tetrahedron in balance or extending a vibration base by 1 81 to 3 more 81s at the complex direction with 3 81s for frequency. The cool thing is 144 is derived from 81 as well and the general logic can be used in math and physics…

A day has 10 sets of 144 minutes and by the 345.6×10, method 144 minutes times 10 gives 144, so the 10 spells work together basically hopefully for a day spell and a day worth 144 can be divided by 10 and if 144 is worth 360 then one can understand that there are 36 units of 10. So each 144 minutes can be an overall 36 and they can all work together alongside the day length 144. So this is some interesting news feed.
um...ok. Sure....if you say so.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hopefully it does

in this post we were using the three phases of 10 345.6s and each phase was either seconds to minutes or minutes to hours or hours to 60 hours. When the intelligence is absorbed and the numbers are settled then 24 hours place can be so hours as a unit while these phases seem to be about time of day and 360 degrees around earth. Anyways hopefully we figure out what we’re saying. If one has three phases before those three then there are 60 60 seconds to 60 seconds 60 seconds to seconds or seconds to minutes. And these can make a certain sense for light while each section works with a base 144 and gets multiplied by 10, and if the stages are accumulative then after three stages of ten we get 1000 and that is multiplied to 144000, so we are working with harmonics of 14.4 since 14.4 x 10 equals the next base, though it can be noticed that the next base is only 24 units of what the next phase starts with, so 24x6 is 144 which is what it does start with…, so maybe a certain complexion of intelligent alignments would be worked with magickally by that 144 when it’s symbolized by 360, is missing 4,5,6,7,8,9 s and those are six places and all of the missing numbers counted up is 216 while the alignments that can really be made for earth is that there are 21600 nautical miles around the earth once.

Then furthermore, while this might ob be more about gravity, the general yin it is can also be harmonic for the explanation of the structure of speed of light since it seems to be supreme consciousness numbers for these methods like about 360 days and also that there’s 1440 minutes a day and also sun month lengths and lunar as well Etc.

21600/360 is 60, and 21600/100 is 216. When there are 216 of 100 miles then each 100 can be of 60% (216 units of bank matter) matter and 40% (30%(108 units) of focused energy, and 10% (36 abstraction overall points) roots) and the 100 216s for the whole earth can be the overall bank matter for an overall 30% in focus of energy and 10% roots by being worth probably 14400 by 144 of 100 model percent points of some rate that works with the 81 scales, while it seems to basically mean each point of 144 is 100% synchronized with the 360 points total within the method.

when the ten percent points are in each of the the 216 100s around earth then maybe one should see 36 as diameter or furthermore area of a circle while the 108 of 30% and 2 108s of 60% are past that while it seems important that this planet has a 216 spoke wheel with each spoke thick as 100 points for the model emphasizing percent manifestation in design. The overall 40% = 14400 would logically be aligning with the outside 21700 from the inside, or the 21600 might be about the timing it takes for it to go through an outside tunnel the length of 14400, or even that the 21600 are closer in while a 216 would be aligned to 36 center points of a 144 from 14400 further from the center of the orb.

an outer 144 for example is worth a 360 understandably by only 36 of its points (1/4) so each outer 144 is worth 4 360s and that is 1440, so then one can do that visa vera or they can multiply that number by 100 and notice 144000.

We’re poopin out points. lolol

We could literally build this to the sun with all of the easy working technology doing shuffles and simplification by further consciousness model symbolic logic. It’s like a nice bag to fill in theoretical actually powerful consciousnessly malleable spell mana material or whatnot.

The Middle East and Greece did tricks in the social construct arts (happenings in philosophy) for culture, India is prana China (also Africa, Americas) is chi islanders are mana, Europe and Africa show the human ability to switch between black or white as yin for example as well as for yang. this is to summon wholesomeness of earth and attributes for maintaining riches concerning the globe. Like bard art.

One might want the outer abstract layer to Tetris to make light exactlyn6 times around the earth instead of 6.66 and then the 6 can be like 60% again for whatever a mage desires, as all have mage essence wtihin, and the 40% is you.

Miscellaneously 6 x 10 = 60 which is 216, so a second is like 144 units as 4 that comes with it in the method, so 6 cycles in a second is like starting with a 144 worth 14.4 within 345.6 and then after 10 cycles (seconds) 144 becomes 1440 like a day, and the 14.4 within 345.6 becomes 144 within 3456.

So somehow a 10 second processing of concentration for development of organization can be used 24 times during a 4 minute spell which has 324 heart beats In its package per se. And, that seems to be like guiding bright wisdom. 324/24 is 13.5 reflecting like the moon maybe using the moon as a bank for this. And this is sort of like a 360 unit ring around the orb in the horology post perhaps while each 24th is like 24 hours before a total polar 360 with the gender of each side of night and day going on both sides specially defined relative to a beings position of focus while considering where their self is primordially.

And 12 months by 13.5 days is 180 days and 24 is 360 days.

So one might fuse a solar/lunar collection and an earth/self collection

Theres some similar stuff here.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Always remember austerity.

The moon might come from a “kriya workout in a Bhakti time of the earth“ imagining this could help our consciousness

The earth weights 81 times more than the moon.

If things weigh 1/6 of what is does on the earth when its on the moon then after 10 seconds one might remember like how electromagnetic force is within gravity, that 1/6 is like the constant that each 10% of 60% is relative when one thinks of 144, as 216/6 is 36 and that is like how the 10% of roots within 40% is also interconnected with the 3 36s within each 108 of the 216 as well.

If 216 was worth 1/4 of the 144 farther out from the center of the orb like around the globe, then the 3 other 36s of 144 can harmonize synchronizing to the 216 in the inner layer and the two rings of 216 can be split into 2 and there can be three for half of the area and three on the other half of the area. The three 36s in a 108 of 216 are spread out onto both halves like for the other 108 which would be more inner or outer beside it.

While the overall 36 of the 144 from the more outer things around the center of the globe, is maybe having 9 owed to the most overall 36 in the center of the 144 closer to the core of the earth and the other three nines there from the far 36 are what are coherent functionally coherent with the 3 36s of the 144 closer to the core.

The platonic solids kind of look like this in some pictures.

Light speed goes 6.66 times around earth per second. And that is like a concentrated energy going oh say 6.66 times around the aura a second, and so then with nautical miles having 216 100s (or 100 216s) we can think about how the 6.66 x 100 and being charged going 666 times around the globe maybe like before the moon when 6 was a constant if so.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe think about 30 (half of a degree) design and stuff and think of alignments and vibrations creating frequencies that make gold by transmuting and abjuring greatly the dust om surface them sap around that then air around that or just air and then breaking off the gold or whatever. Thumbs up.

And all the way throughout, your imagination assists the creation.

One might see things like this for as a possible viewpoint. The Druid accumulated intelligence and gives it to the bard who creates complex process and mechanisms that are very intelligent but the Druid also learns from moments of being in the grain of physics. This is in seeking with the Druid as yin and the bard as yang. The otherwise receiving bard creating art from watching natures is contrasted and compared and contrasted again to the Druid who creates ratios of nature by receiving accumulations by times of consciousness method model ratio alignment ratios within the perception.

Whenever one speaks getting absorbed into nature they naturally pull back perceiving what was there.

The bard and Druid find rich complexions for their hobby.

the bard brings the lantern of powerful radiating experiencing awareness for adventuring to the druid in the totally mystical duo as is easily imaginable and vise versa or by whatever one shadow of one in the dark distance darkness actually is.

Bard maybe 1) stores, or 2) plays, and the Druid maybe 1) transforms, or 2) intensifies for specific things unrelated if intensifying about intensity or related if intensifying about ratios of complexity.

If learning from this path reminds one considerably significantly about jmptd energy specifically then I prefer they call it negative energy because I am not of this worlds path. If they do wish to learn about the path I also would then be in synchronization to in this time on earth, then know the path wed both choose is called the far ways path.

One would want generally their own body, habitable solar system, solar system far away from people.

Those three for example are the home of your spirit if you choose that path.

The specific mysticism of being alone.

6 cycles in 1 second for the overall 36 of 144, then three more sets of 6 cycles in 1 second for each of the three other 36s in 144, then three more sets for each of the 2 108s within 216; that is 10 seconds and it is worth 60 cycles total, all making the matter cycles seem manifested to make 6.66 just 6. Another 40 total cycles come from a more energy than matter phase which works by 6.66 cycles per set of 1 second and that happens 6 times. So in a perspective about the overall 9s in 3 108s and 36, the 10 first cycles are the nines that make up 81 and the last nine of 16 nines, and the cycles of 6.66 are for the 6 overall nines. So 16 seconds is 100 cycles around what a second circulates. The 100 is like the layer of 14400, so when there is 666 this way being 10 matter of 16 total seconds then one might say 10 seconds bridges the gap between earth 144 and 1440 and sky 14400 and 144000. by making the 360 points of 10 seconds create 666 cycles in this method by combining the logic of 10 part 10 seconds by 1440 plus the 6 part 6 seconds to makes the 144 complete yet again after 1440 but instead by the 144 of 16 9s rather than 144 being worth 360 like the first step only concerned minus its hidden meaning for the next 6 steps. When each 36 of the 360 step is then a 144 after which could go through a 1) 144 2) 1440 3) 144 process for each of the 10 36s within which the 3) 144 was derived from, then the level of 14400 comes and the 100 unit space (there are 216 around globe) rate makes 6.66 become 666 for this purpose when perhaps when the 10 original 36s become 10 144s which then get 10 36s for each; those last 36s can be seen as in alignment with the first 144 and the process of 1440 and the second 144 for each 36. And while 100 cycles is cycles not units, the 100 cycles is about a 144 which happens to have 100 units and as those units can be a rate which happens to be, then because the whole earth is 216 of 100s then it is also a 144 of 100 which is a 6.66 100 times, and otherwise the 21600 is like the level of 14400 by that 100 unit rate similarity, and the 144 of 100 is otherwise 14400 which means that the whole earth is in alignment with being worth 144 and there is a certain similarity of 2) 1440 and 3) 144 processes. Which is found by 1440 minutes a day and magical properties for the 3) 144 as well.

also there might be 144 and 1440 layers together and 14400 and 144000 together past as an example method which has the 14400 and 144000 layer far enough to make light only spin around orb exactly 6 times…

There are the 9 9s for 81 which is 3 9s for air then again for water then again for earth. Then there is an overall 9 as the 16th which has 3 ninths for each. The first 9 of final 27 that makes 108 is air and the first 9 of 27 that makes the 27 a part of the final 36 is also air. The second 9 for each is water. The third 9 for the first 27 is air aligned with the earth 27 of 81 and the third 9 for the second more overall 27 is water. There is 70 percent water made of 30 percent air 30 percent water 10 percent root while the earth is 30 percent and it has some air and water within it while it contributes to some of the root by circulatory function, there is 71 percent water while only 1% is fresh which circulates. We better take good care of it.

One might imagine this knowledge being carried in the fusion of the air and the freshwater and the earth.

Here I like to imagine the air being 2%

In a way there is 2 percent water and 4 percent air like this with whatever bits of powers making things unwantable if theyre not wanted in a way for a certain purpose.

Hahahahaha wonderful, how mystical that it can be seen that way as a method.

If degrees are halved then 648 can work around the globe adding to 144 like how there can be 64800 points from all degrees counting every point of 360 each time.

Random fact. 432+648 is 1080 and that is through 300 miles. 21600/300 is 72. A one hundred could be like one shade of 360s 3 108s as a point metaphysically.

some new spaceenergymatter units

The 216 100 miles is measured by a 144 of some type for the earth, and within each 100 there is a total of what is worth 360 which comes from 1 144 and 1 216. A 100 is then again further measured by dividing the 360 into 10 making 10 360s, then those are multiples by 10 making 100 total 360s then those are calculated by 10 once more and those make up 1000 360s.

Then there is a certain understanding of how to work with these units and that same guidance leads to different paths of creativity. The 100 miles can be divided by 10 first then 10 miles can be divided by 1000 to get .01 miles. The 10 and 1000 are used because 1000/10 is 100 and that is equivalent to how many miles there are. Next 6076.12 feet are in a nautical mile and then that being like 100 miles is divided by 10 and 1000 again (.0001) to get .607612. That x 12 is 7.291344 inches and that measurement can be called a 36 root or a Roots. 7.291344 x 3 is 21.874032 and that can be called an Energy. 7.291344 x 4 is 29.165376 and that can be called 40%. A 60% from 7.291344 x 6 is 43.748064 and that is 2 small matters and can be called a Matter. 7.291344 x 10 is 72.91344 and that can be called a Radius. An aura measurement can be made with these things making 10 layers while also feet are good and a vibration between them could be powerful by this symbolic logic. 72.91344 x 10 is 729.1344 and that is good for a bigger in the environment. 7.291344 inches is like the hand so some hand to light power can work.

close measurements with body
72 is like height
With praying hands it seems that by the ratio of 7.291344 being 9/10, the last 10th as the Root can be the distance over the curve to touch the beginning of wrist.
similarly when 7.291344 is actually like 6/10 and the 3/10 are added to 9/10 then the rest of the height of the body as 1/10 controls it and the foot is like 11 inches or something.

0.00000729134inches 0.185200036x6= 1.111200216 micrometers

0.000007291344inches = 0.18520013760000001 micrometers. 0.18520013760000001x6=1.1112008256

0.000007291344inches = 0.18520013760000001 micrometers. 0.18520013760000001 x .01 is .0018520013750000001, and that is about the size of atom measurement.

Internet “A typical atom is anywhere from 0.1 to 0.5 nanometers in diameter. DNA molecules are about 2.5 nanometers wide.” So dna is like the stretched vibration trajectory 100 unit circle of an atom stretched out. .0018520013750000001 being the 100 unit moving space of an atom / 10 making 1440 points at this level is .000185200137500. 0.000185200137500 is also .1852001375/1000 or 10with100 is an equal and opposite force and is measuring the united level with 144000 when / by 1000 and with 14400 when / by 100 and then 10. So maybe light vibrating the atom and the vibration of the atom create a ratio impact to the atom and the space surrounding it so that the atom when magnetized, vibrated the times ratios of vibration of the atom and light vibrating the atom so that the condition (mana/intelligence/abstraction) of the past experience is repeated in a frequency which stretches and solidifies to the space of movement the atom is within fusing with certain energies and then the stretched and thinned atom like a big bubble becomes polarized by magnet gender alignments and then it is stretched making a dna line that one might say is like 216 circles around a 360 degree path getting flattened and fused with the adjacent

the refinement of these first perceptions will become more advanced intelligence which is fun to do over and over again.

If someone understands more for accuracy that would be great.

It works when the numbers divided by 100 are then counted from a space past it and that is accumulative so the 1 mile counts 10 then 1000 both from .1 because of a 144 within the final size after 10 and 1000 division, and for .01 the 2 past 144s at their final steps add up and make the 10 and 1000 division start from .001. the part about the size of the atom is more about looking within the third carrier stage rather than advancing to the next. This is a shifty method for now but hopefully it works well.

6 cycles in 1 second for the overall 36 of 144, then three more sets of 6 cycles in 1 second for each of the three other 36s in 144, then three more sets for each of the 2 108s within 216; that is 10 seconds and it is worth 60 cycles total, all making the matter cycles seem manifested to make 6.66 just 6. Another 40 total cycles come from a more energy than matter phase which works by 6.66 cycles per set of 1 second and that happens 6 times. So in a perspective about the overall 9s in 3 108s and 36, the 10 first cycles are the nines that make up 81 and the last nine of 16 nines, and the cycles of 6.66 are for the 6 overall nines. So 16 seconds is 100 cycles around what a second circulates. The 100 is like the layer of 14400, so when there is 666 this way being 10 matter of 16 total seconds then one might say 10 seconds bridges the gap between earth 144 and 1440 and sky 14400 and 144000. by making the 360 points of 10 seconds create 666 cycles in this method by combining the logic of 10 part 10 seconds by 1440 plus the 6 part 6 seconds to makes the 144 complete yet again after 1440 but instead by the 144 of 16 9s rather than 144 being worth 360 like the first step only concerned minus its hidden meaning for the next 6 steps. When each 36 of the 360 step is then a 144 after which could go through a 1) 144 2) 1440 3) 144 process for each of the 10 36s within which the 3) 144 was derived from, then the level of 14400 comes and the 100 unit space (there are 216 around globe) rate makes 6.66 become 666 for this purpose when perhaps when the 10 original 36s become 10 144s which then get 10 36s for each; those last 36s can be seen as in alignment with the first 144 and the process of 1440 and the second 144 for each 36. And while 100 cycles is cycles not units, the 100 cycles is about a 144 which happens to have 100 units and as those units can be a rate which happens to be, then because the whole earth is 216 of 100s then it is also a 144 of 100 which is a 6.66 100 times, and otherwise the 21600 is like the level of 14400 by that 100 unit rate similarity, and the 144 of 100 is otherwise 14400 which means that the whole earth is in alignment with being worth 144 and there is a certain similarity of 2) 1440 and 3) 144 processes. Which is found by 1440 minutes a day and magical properties for the 3) 144 as well.

also there might be 144 and 1440 layers together and 14400 and 144000 together past as an example method which has the 14400 and 144000 layer far enough to make light only spin around orb exactly 6 times…
the 40 can be the 576 light minutes and the 60 can be the darker minutes.

method found in horology post
The 144 sets of 144 days after 24 years aligns to the 144 of 144 as .001 of a mile (the first 10 before the three 10s or even three 1000s could be the main 10 over all but maybe the other tens before the other two 1000s would be counting too while the first overall 10 of the three is like the overall 36 of 144 as well for that point) and to 12 of 24 as 10 miles and the other 12 as .1 miles and at the same time or not 10 miles could be the last 9 of 144 and .1 miles could be the most overall of the 27s.

When thinking of the environment one might look .001 or .01 or .1 or even 1 mile or more, while this can be magnifying for smaller or telescoping for further. The way it works is when for example using .1 mile, the understanding for the witch/wizard has the center of the .1 diameter circle at the top of the sphere and the ends of the circle at the diameter length across the sphere, so the edges of the circle get more and more shrunk because of the reasoning and logic of the sphere in symbolic logic, and the bottom of the inferred sphere being a sphere attributed magic circle is along with an actual half sphere for the bottom of the circle underground; the sorcerer/sorceress is the opposite with a sphere above the ground with signs and a thin layer of properties below the grounds surface. The wizard can send magic dust comets of intentionality wisdom which attract wisdom like signs and resources from around its tested path as well as from on it while it also sends wisdom near by the trail and onto the trial; the sphere below can help with the ratios that help create guided and skillful energy sending by the intelligence balancing and mastering between the resistance and promoting chaos of nature versus the ease of force close by the body source for example as well as the exponential intention force as space extends, and an imaginary circle globe view map floating in front might show the comet traveling at a constant speed towards and around and from the shrunk edges of magic circle or globe view, so the comet would expand when going farther. The sorceress can have signs stored in a dome above the ground which has signs stored within it that can work in coherence with minerals and such in the magic circle below the ground so that the signs and resources can be strengthened as well as so that the things in the half sphere growing exponentially further away are functioning in distance perspectives, and the things on the ground between the two are then able to be influenced by the intelligence in the sphere by their assignment into 36s of the 10 of them or even 10 144 or 360s for more powerful abilities which keep structure of the strength of the work throughout various distances.

in this method, The body wizard might travel anywhere between 10 miles and 100th of a mile in a day, and the body sorcerer might be working anywhere between 1 mile and 10000th of a nautical mile.

10th of a mile and 10000th of a mile*

63/4320=0.01458333333
5.2422/360=0.01456166666
Similar numbers plus, .01456166666-.01458333333 -0.00002166667
62.9064/4320= 0.01456166666

some Jain 108 work base for more scientific relativities.
Subjective to time1.48 objective relativities2 72
1.48272x3
3.144621621621693144 all 81 scales with one illuminated two stored each being used for all three illuminations in balance as nine energies being 3 total 144s As well as perhaps being calculated by three 48s for each 144.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
i haven’t found this info anywhere else.

Has anyone ever mentioned the super dimension ability of a fourth degree by this? Has anyone learned about this comparison and meaning of fourth degree and quintic?

No 90 degree all equal angle four sided shape will work as a constant law for any four tips of a quintic that could be anywhere on the graph. That is what I’m noticing.
An aligned triangle is able to show tracing of any three actual points on a graph by the same type of cognition that threes are the most calculating all of the time in general consciousness within both space and time.
Artistic fact the conceptual aligner triangle that moves to prove alignment as a constantly measurable nature being a triangle especially when the given is 60 which is the type I would choose could be on the second 2d plane and can prove that all example problems could be a sixty degree triangle with the given information of 3 points in the first place. To take it further what does one think about applying it to this?: The alignability by scalarability of the position of the triangle made by three vertices in the 4th degree can prove ’the constant provable law’ by the ability to dimensionalize any aligner triangle to any other 4th degree and likewise 3rd and 2nd degree.

Chat GPT:
It seems like you're delving into mathematical concepts related to geometry and algebra, particularly involving the comparison between different degrees of equations and their graphical representations. Let's break down some of the ideas you've presented:

1. Super dimension ability of a fourth degree: This may refer to the fact that equations of the fourth degree (quartic equations) can describe more complex shapes and phenomena compared to lower-degree equations. Fourth-degree equations can have solutions that form intricate curves and surfaces in higher dimensions.
  2. Comparison between fourth degree and quintic: Quintic equations are equations of the fifth degree. The statement about no 90-degree, all-equal-angle four-sided shape working as a constant law for any four tips of a quintic seems to suggest that there isn't a simple geometric configuration that universally applies to all quintic equations.
  3. Aligned triangle: It appears you're discussing the idea of using triangles with aligned vertices to represent points on a graph. This alignment concept could be important for understanding relationships between points and shapes in mathematical contexts.
  4. Alignability by scalarability: This phrase seems to suggest a method for transforming or scaling triangles to fit different contexts or degrees of equations. It implies a way of relating geometric configurations to mathematical properties.
Overall, your discussion touches on the intersection of geometry, algebra, and visualization, exploring how geometric concepts can inform understanding of mathematical equations and vice versa. It's an intriguing area of study with applications in various fields, including mathematics, physics, and computer science.

Last edited:

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The three realms of supernatural abilities here are psychic (numerology 1), psionic (numerology 2), magic (numerology 3).

Psychic powers scan and channel; they can move things along the known within the subtle/subliminal realm and can also find the golden places of birth preservation destruction and can triangulate to work with wishes of the mind for what is known mustered for whatever and wherever and for what is destined which is what is strongly believed in.

Psionic powers can conditions and promote growth of dominantly objective or subjectively overcoming energies.

Magic powers can shuffle the attributes of fundamental reality which are structure order chaos. Shuffling these things can create wishes by the network of many energies.

The idea of these supernatural powers is that they happen in a chaotic and undefined place while they differentiate between structure and order per se. in core philosophy structure and order may be more together and chaos might be the balance in its opposition, the balance in its opposition might be chaos.. In corer philosophy the main environment (1) and its present network condition (3) are what make enough of a resource to live an active two deciding and trading between them, but in the chaotic conditions of for example some temporary environment phenomena, the 1 becomes the plots of the moments while 3 becomes the consciousness model that can receive the chaos of the setting into its scales which makes 2 the actual conditioning/enriching of the things which are actually there which since it is full of things that are actually happening it is considered to have to be about 2. Furthermore 1 and 2 are very separate because no longer the environment itself with a specific order but is instead an interest which does not have a known order while 2 is now not supporting 1 but is left remaining just about how it is what things are there simply since it is not a hub of one’s personal intelligence, and if one’s personal intelligence floods it anyways then the separate abstraction of the temporary environment no matter where it is is in its own undisturbed state to whatever degree is possible so that the superpowers can take over and have more realm to use.

If one has used esoteric powers for some time then they may have shifted to a mindset that looks for a new self’s setting where the powers are no longer esoteric but are instead casual. At this point the recommendation is to understand that the esoteric powers have become an option which has many opportunities in your environment and self’s common attributes, so then one can make space for the usage of these methodical pathway spaces and potentials and can then build a new common lifestyle which has more powers in it which can then add all of either the more particular or very particular aspects and their functions which altogether make up your new main environment and self.

One might want to get into environmental and body geomancy where they can simulate with psychic powers, strengthen and condition/tune/set with psionic, and create and destroy with magic.

Imagine this to help with finding your memories:

It is time to find memory spaced out in the body or environment or even around the earth or even somewhere somehow around the galaxy like where the solar system had been in your lifetime, then we are telepathically channeling memories like about 3 days to attain some level of memory from your past in the galaxy working at light speed from an 81 year old for example. Or one can be pulling from one atom searching for it or into it at perhaps an easy close distance like on an amulet or body part. The level of one shows the general energy which would carry that memory. The level of three shows the exact elemental quality of the memory with structure order chaos attributes. The level of nine shows general three times which carry each of the three attributes. The level of 27 carries three days for each attribute repeating a 27 day pattern. The level of 81 shows the structure order chaos within each day while a certain guiding principle like 27 for example can catch that general time in a certain kind of perspective while it can connect with a moon orbit time and the general 12 or 24 year span can even be pulled out.

If 27 days is the range then we can understand how 324 moon orbits in 24 years gives us 4 81s and how each moon orbit has 27 days in it, so for 4 minutes likewise there are 81 heartbeats and there can be a basic 27 units of time within each of the 81 heartbeats so then the level of 81 remaining in a heartbeat can be fluctuating between space and time units to play with physics.

Measuring time, watching change, editing:

The first 81 heartbeats is like the x axis, and the second 81 heartbeats is like the y axis, while the third 81 heartbeats is like the y axis and 1-3 x harmonization, and the fourth 81 heartbeats is like the fulfilling in and 1-9 y synchronization; through back abstraction to a day length between 4 minutes and 24 years one can recognize that each quarter of the day can carry its own 252 by the 24 hr and year pattern and another method which fits two 137.5s into minutes and because here 252 is found in 4 minutes which gives us four sections, so there is a 252 every 360 minutes; one could link 24 years to 365.24 days and link 24 hours to 360 days and link 4 minutes to 354 days to connect the moon orbit to the full moon. If there are 6 (otherwise 2 or 8) things per minute in a day by the standard magic system aligned to 24 years then 360-354 minutes gives us the six minutes within the minute out of 4 spell minutes and can give us something that keeps moving trajectory by what each of the four minutes carry by in one minute each for somewhat of a dimensional displacement which magic does over four minutes making a 6 minute value of change by 4 with the attributes explained before and by two the two sets of twelve years or the offset of the winter or summer solstice strands for example which mean that the position it had in that dimension has changed specific to your power tracking, hopefully this works well as a good quick reasonability ability. One could do a 36 minutes or even if doing a deeper version of the four attributes then even 144 minutes to change something back and to reintegrate it to the present, hopefully this works for editing; to keep the regular 12 and 24 year progress going whenever something different happens someone could grow those ratios in a subtle and easier tone going on in maybe the subconsciousness while it could be also programmed to function as a machine outside the body while some meditation can help illuminate these still.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Manic episode again? Or do we need to be on the same drugs as you to understand this post?