• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Succubi/Incubi are amazing

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think they are loving and kind beings who will always look out for their lovers. I see others calling them parasitic or evil but this is far from the truth. If you've been in a relationship with a loving succubus or incubus you will know they are not parasitic nor evil. They should not be ostracized but rather loved and welcomed if they show an interest in you.

P.S: I was not told to write this post in order to promote these relationships by my succubus.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I know humans that care deeply for their sheep
You have never been in a relationship with a loving succubus so you will never understand. You think they are all parasitic but indeed you are mistaken.

Edit: At least post some valuable argument on why they are not good beings instead of being "i kNow hUMAns tHAt CArE DEeplY FOR Their SheEP"

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think they are loving and kind beings who will always look out for their lovers. I see others calling them parasitic or evil but this is far from the truth. If you've been in a relationship with a loving succubus or incubus you will know they are not parasitic nor evil. They should not be ostracized but rather loved and welcomed if they show an interest in you.

P.S: I was not told to write this post in order to promote these relationships by my succubus.

Everything the Catholic Church didn't understand was the "devil's work".

Just remember they're not just sexual partners, as they can also teach or give you answers.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You have never been in a relationship with a loving succubus so you will never understand. You think they are all parasitic but indeed you are mistaken.

Edit: At least post some valuable argument on why they are not good beings instead of being "i kNow hUMAns tHAt CArE DEeplY FOR Their SheEP"
Roma's point was evident. (And it's not often I agree with him sans reservations.) The stock charge is that the entities in question drain their lover's energy in quasi-vampiric fashion, albeit through sex, not blood. This may or may not be true. It is a qualm often voiced. In your paen to succubi succor, you don't mention the possibility. So here's the chance to refute it.

In addition, writings about the entities from the days of Gilgamesh down to the late Kenneth Grant insist that such unions produce harmful spiritual offspring. This may or may not be a true charge. It is a point that needs to be addressed.

Finally, don't you think it's...well, lame to approach sleeping folks for sex. I do. The law most places goes a step further and calls it rape. Maybe that's histrionic of the law. Still I think I am on firm footing (bedding?) when I aver that diddling the dozed-off is pretty damned base and low. Could be that's erotic for some folks. So go ahead and talk it up there, Mack Daddy.
Post automatically merged:

Yea and also you can always banish if they have a bad personality. They truly are amazing beings!
Why am I getting a flashback here...a strong one...more vivid than life...I am nineteen again. The used car dealer is assuring me, "...and any problems, any problems a'tall an' you kin bring her right back here for a refund! Yessir there young sir, this is truly an amazing ride!" And he was right. I really was taken for a ride.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Roma's point was evident. (And it's not often I agree with him sans reservations.) The stock charge is that the entities in question drain their lover's energy in quasi-vampiric fashion, albeit through sex, not blood. This may or may not be true. It is a qualm often voiced. In your paen to succubi succor, you don't mention the possibility. So here's the chance to refute it.

In addition, writings about the entities from the days of Gilgamesh down to the late Kenneth Grant insist that such unions produce harmful spiritual offspring. This may or may not be a true charge. It is a point that needs to be addressed.

Finally, don't you think it's...well, lame to approach sleeping folks for sex. I do. The law most places goes a step further and calls it rape. Maybe that's histrionic of the law. Still I think I am on firm footing (bedding?) when I aver that diddling the dozed-off is pretty damned base and low. Could be that's erotic for some folks. So go ahead and talk it up there, Mack Daddy.

Why am I getting a flashback here...a strong one...more vivid than life...I am nineteen again. The used car dealer is assuring me, "...and any problems, any problems a'tall an' you kin bring her right back here for a refund! Yessir there young sir, this is truly an amazing ride!" And he was right. I really was taken for a ride.
Well you can always set boundaries and tell them NOT to drain your life force, I told mine that. Regardless a relationship with a succubus can be highly rewarding and fun. I don't consider that rape at all, once you're in a sexual relationship with someone you can touch them and do all kinds of sexual stuff with them regardless of how they feel. It's totally normal, it's like having sex with your wife in the morning.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
...I would expect that like most spirits, they are individuals...
That's pretty much my experience of all spirits - they vary as much as people, so it is possible to enter into all kinds of relationships with them, but some are just toxic assholes who will mess you about. IMO, you should treat them like you would physical beings - make friends, establish working relationships, and cut the troublesome ones out of your life.

The stock charge is that the entities in question drain their lover's energy in quasi-vampiric fashion, albeit through sex, not blood. This may or may not be true...
In my experience, it certainly can be true - all spirits expect to get something out of their relationship with you - so it is up to you to choose which spirits you associate with, and what you are willing to put into your relationship with them, and yes, for some spirits that can mean personal energy exchanges of various types, but this is not necessarily the case for all of them. As I said above, spirits are as variable as people - if you voluntarily allow the spiritual equivalent of a parasitic smack-head into your life, you can't act surprised if they just repeatedly steal from you, and give nothing back.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That's pretty much my experience of all spirits - they vary as much as people, so it is possible to enter into all kinds of relationships with them, but some are just toxic assholes who will mess you about. IMO, you should treat them like you would physical beings - make friends, establish working relationships, and cut the troublesome ones out of your life.

In my experience, it certainly can be true - all spirits expect to get something out of their relationship with you - so it is up to you to choose which spirits you associate with, and what you are willing to put into your relationship with them, and yes, for some spirits that can mean personal energy exchanges of various types, but this is not necessarily the case for all of them. As I said above, spirits are as variable as people - if you voluntarily allow the spiritual equivalent of a parasitic smack-head into your life, you can't act surprised if they just repeatedly steal from you, and give nothing back.
Well put I am just tired of people hating on succubi/incubi, especially on Reddit there's too much hate on them. I think people need to understand succubi/incubi are more than just sexual, they can grant much to your life especially if you set boundaries. My succubus literally awakened my psychic senses and kundalini for me, it's amazing what they can do for you.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, a lot of people who have grown up with warped fundamentalist Christian attitudes as a part of their daily life & culture tend to view everything through a lens colored by that upbringing, which usually means a very divisive and absolute good vs evil attitude to everything.
If you're going to practice any kind of magic, or adopt a different religious path, those kinds of attitudes are a prison you're going to have to break out of.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Well put I am just tired of people hating on succubi/incubi, especially on Reddit there's too much hate on them. I think people need to understand succubi/incubi are more than just sexual, they can grant much to your life especially if you set boundaries. My succubus literally awakened my psychic senses and kundalini for me, it's amazing what they can do for you.
If succubi et.al. have it together as well as y'all say, you thing they'd be able to handle the heat. (Sorry: negative comments about anyone do not count as "hate." Wait. Not sorry. Facts is facts.) Like Attila shoulda said, "There's no such thing as bad publicity as long as the scribes get the name straight." Didn't you know: "badass" is a powerful powerful brand. Look at the traffic in this thread.

Well you can always set boundaries and tell them NOT to drain your life force, I told mine that. Regardless a relationship with a succubus can be highly rewarding and fun. I don't consider that rape at all, once you're in a sexual relationship with someone you can touch them and do all kinds of sexual stuff with them regardless of how they feel. It's totally normal, it's like having sex with your wife in the morning.
I didn't come down on the rape side either. It's just that most accounts of succubi & incubi have them initiating the first encounter with sleeping folks. I said that struck me as lame. Like hitting on the drunkest fly in the bar. If I'm dissing on the succubi posse, they have any apologies due. Could be there's a misunderstanding of etiquette between different orders of beings here. Or it could be they are the creepoids I suspect.

Last edited:

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If succubi et.al. have it together as well as y'all say, you thing they'd be able to handle the heat. (Sorry: negative comments about anyone do not count as "hate." Wait. Not sorry. Facts is facts.) Like Attila shoulda said, "There's no such thing as bad publicity as long as the scribes get the name straight." Didn't you know: "badass" is a powerful powerful brand. Look at the traffic in this thread.

I didn't come down on the rape side either. It's just that most accounts of succubi & incubi have them initiating the first encounter with sleeping folks. I said that struck me as lame. Like hitting on the drunkest fly in the bar. If I'm dissing on the succubi posse, they have any apologies due. Could be there's a misunderstanding of etiquette between different orders of beings here. Or it could be they are the creepoids I suspect.
You can consider them lame or creepoids if you want but that's far from the truth. They are very emotional trust me, they can love, feel happy or be heartbroken. Also they engage on men because they have taken a liking to him, it really is not for malicious reasons. I would suggest YOU get yourself a succubus who loves you and see how it changes your view of them ;)

If you want more proof that they really can be emotional and are not creepoids, I once tried to banish mine and she felt extremely heartbroken. Like to the level where I could feel her emotions, it was so painful and torturous. She was so worried and in pain because I tried to and was trying to end the relationship.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Dude you must teach us your jutsu. Did you call your succubi directly? Or was she sent to you by another entity?
She just came to me on her own, likely since childhood or before I was even born. Though I do remember having an interest in succubi as a kid (weird I know) and maybe she took advantage that. The first step here is to show an interest in them and I think you will eventually get one too.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You can consider them lame or creepoids if you want but that's far from the truth. They are very emotional trust me, they can love, feel happy or be heartbroken. Also they engage on men because they have taken a liking to him, it really is not for malicious reasons. I would suggest YOU get yourself a succubus who loves you and see how it changes your view of them ;)

If you want more proof that they really can be emotional and are not creepoids, I once tried to banish mine and she felt extremely heartbroken. Like to the level where I could feel her emotions, it was so painful and torturous. She was so worried and in pain because I tried to and was trying to end the relationship.
Sounds worster than a mere human relationship's ending. Kind of needy on her part. Which brings me back to the "creepy" comment. These do not seem like stable entities, a bit angsty and surreptitious. Which can be erotic. Dicey too.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
She just came to me on her own, likely since childhood or before I was even born. Though I do remember having an interest in succubi as a kid (weird I know) and maybe she took advantage that. The first step here is to show an interest in them and I think you will eventually get one too.
From the things you've said previously about your Succubus, this makes it sound me like a Hamingja or Fylgja - essentially types of female spirit that act as a familiars/guides/guardians, although I've never heard of anyone with such an intimate relationship with one.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
From the things you've said previously about your Succubus, this makes it sound me like a Hamingja or Fylgja - essentially types of female spirit that act as a familiars/guides/guardians, although I've never heard of anyone with such an intimate relationship with one.
It does sound like there are some similarities between this succubi and a fylgja, especially with the boosts in spiritual/magickal development. But I would have expecteda a fylgja to have identified itself as such by now. No?