• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Succubi/Incubi are amazing

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Are you implying that sexual relationships with spirits are sought by people who can't get good sexual relationships with people?
You're a person (probably), every interaction you have with absolutely anything else is a relationship.
You can think of it from a daoist perspective of balancing energy. I believe hermeticism follows a similar paradigm.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Even though everyone wants to get laid it's a little narrowminded of you to single out sex spirits as being amazing. I'm under the impression that most every creature flesh based or otherwise is subject to the laws of cause and effect.
From where I'm sitting the cream rises to the top, and good people get into good relationships.

I wish you luck in breaking through cultural stigma and altering the zeitgeist.
Where's your seat? I see a lot of good people getting burned. Though I'm not sure a succubus is the answer to that conundrum. Some are shite-magnets across all 9 worlds.

Reaction score
Awards
You know, once youre poor, homeless, and have no plan, youre viewed as a shitbag, no matter what, to most US women.
Maybe I should actually look into a succubus after all. Or a fae. At least I might get laid.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You know, once youre poor, homeless, and have no plan, youre viewed as a shitbag, no matter what, to most US women.
Maybe I should actually look into a succubus after all. Or a fae. At least I might get laid.
That's pretty much the rule anywhere. Why do you think one sees Grampa Ben from Omaha with a nineteen year old "girlfriend" in Bangkok? Probably it's not that Thai tweenies find pot bellies erotic, or his "bia, we sex-sex now?" repartee stimulating. Meantime, the underemployed local youths seethe and grumble.

Reaction score
Awards
So youre saying its the accent and the promise of a better life elsewhere that snags them.
Curiously, most american women wont touch jamaica or mexico with a ten foot pole due to crime rates/stories.
Tourists and refugees/asylum seekers want to generally feel safe, prosperous, and welcome where theyve moved to.
Post automatically merged:

So youre saying its the accent and the promise of a better life elsewhere that snags them.
Curiously, most american women wont touch jamaica or mexico with a ten foot pole due to crime rates/stories.
Tourists and refugees/asylum seekers want to generally feel safe, prosperous, and welcome where theyve moved to.
Furthermore, @Xenophon it's not really my weight im concerned about, its lack of anything worth talking about, most "small talk" drives me up a wall, and depending on where youre at, my education level stands to be a bit below par shall we say.
Also, most American women are extremely materialistic. Or maybe its always been that way or a sign of the times.

I'm literally a Stranger From A Strange Land.

So how would a succubi be any different? I mean after all, if theyve conversed with Agrippa, Im pretty much nonexistent in terms of knowledge.
Esoteric or not.

I guess what Im saying is that unless you can snag an American woman, I doubt very much theres that much of a reciprocal relationship to be had with a succubus.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards

Furthermore, @Xenophon it's not really my weight im concerned about, its lack of anything worth talking about, most "small talk" drives me up a wall, and depending on where youre at, my education level stands to be a bit below par shall we say.
Also, most American women are extremely materialistic. Or maybe its always been that way or a sign of the times.

I'm literally a Stranger From A Strange Land.

So how would a succubi be any different? I mean after all, if theyve conversed with Agrippa, Im pretty much nonexistent in terms of knowledge.
Esoteric or not.

I guess what Im saying is that unless you can snag an American woman, I doubt very much theres that much of a reciprocal relationship to be had with a succubus.
Re" Mexico &c. I've wondered about that. Avoid certain ethnicities for behavorial issues (which can make sense---we Yanks have an international reputation as flighty horn-dogs for instance ), but then every serial killer who ever makes the news winds up getting married to the pen pal he meets via mail while he sits on Death Row for a string of sex murders.

Your education is "below par"? In this forum, you come off well read. 'Merican chix might have college degrees; I've never known them to be brainy as a breed. A Chinese accountant or chemist can discuss Confucius or the history of the Taiping Revolt. Most American women I knew each seemed to think the world popped into being about 15 minutes before she was born.

Whether there be succubus snobbery can't be said beforehand. The old rule for races and Voelker might apply to daimones: "first they fight, then they fornicate." Gadzooks, I forsee a Tik-Tok craze: "Take the Succubus Challenge!"

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Please do not use slurs.
Esoteric or not.

Because they are more than human. Suprahuman. Above us in any way. And even the most talented Magus is still a dimwitted toddler compared to the most lowest ranking entity.

Also, most American women are extremely materialistic. Or maybe its always been that way or a sign of the times

That's just how it is in the age of Kali. But why is it like that? Because of weak men.

Hyper dominant Women not being kept in check by anyone, all they encounter are submissive men. Not capable to even stand en par to them. Most men already surrendered to this Fact. And before some start screaming and seething, this is understood to be spiritually domination. Not material. It's already long in our minds, especially americans are very profane and gross in thought, and the seed of this.

This is what is meant by "Ishtar is turning women into men, and men into women". The rise of spiritually poisonous fads and ideas like trannyism, faggotry, sentimentalism, moralism, materialism (monetary, property), capitalism, anti-tradition (abrahamic faiths are meant by this) etc etc. All long foretold in the Vedas btw.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Because they are more than human. Suprahuman. Above us in any way. And even the most talented Magus is still a dimwitted toddler compared to the most lowest ranking entity.

That's just how it is in the age of Kali. But why is it like that? Because of weak men.

Hyper dominant Women not being kept in check by anyone, all they encounter are submissive men. Not capable to even stand en par to them. Most men already surrendered to this Fact. And before some start screaming and seething, this is understood to be spiritually domination. Not material. It's already long in our minds, especially americans are very profane and gross in thought, and the seed of this.

This is what is meant by "Ishtar is turning women into men, and men into women". The rise of spiritually poisonous fads and ideas like trannyism, faggotry, sentimentalism, moralism, materialism (monetary, property), capitalism, anti-tradition (abrahamic faiths are meant by this) etc etc. All long foretold in the Vedas btw.
The Baron Giuliano could not have said it better.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
"Ishtar is turning women into men, and men into women".
But this from a 4000 year old hymn. It described the religion at the time, and Ishtar's trans priests and priestesses. So calling it a "rise" or a fad is bizarre.

Further, that hymn (as I'm sure you know, just setting context) was written by Enheduanna, daughter of Sargon of Akkad and high(est?)-ranking priestess. In other words, it was mainstream, orthodoxy, a state-approved expression of religion. She was describing something contemporary to her, as being as normal as maintaining roads and other things in that hymns litany.

Whatever your opinion on trans people, using neutral-to-positive* references from an ancient and religiously orthodox hymn as evidence that they're a recent fad is wild.

* the reference you mentioned is neutral but there are positive ones - the bit where the young woman comes to her crying and Ishtar breaks her traditional woman's brooch and replaces it with a male fighter's mace. This is typically interpreted as an example of Ishtar turning a woman into a man, and is framed as a good thing. And of course the two genderless creatures that Enki makes to bring the food and water of life to Inanna in the underworld are framed very positively.

If you'd lived contemporaneously to Sargon/Enheduanna, you'd have hated Ishtar's worship and found her temples disgusting. Since Ishtar was Sargon's patron deity, and her temples were full of trans priest/esses, you'd probably have been disgusted by Sargon as well.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
Since Ishtar was Sargon's patron deity, and her temples were full of trans priest/esses, you'd probably have been disgusted by Sargon as well.

I heard this so many times, it's baffling. Trannyism is a modern thing. The ancient knew that there were only 2 genders. And sadly many new agers take this hymns or stories of Isthar Ama as justification for their warped perversions.

Next they say that the Hermetic Androgyne or Rebis is also "evidence" for Trannyism. Really approving the point that we in this age can only think in materialistic sense.

It's similar to asking an ancient greek what comes after the number 1 and before the number 3. Number 2, of course would they answer. And modern men would answer "infinite numbers". Because our Mathematics is completely different now. Likewise our thought patterns. (See Oswald Spengler)

And texts of this time are very hard to translate to us today. Because of this reason. Especially into such a primitive language like english, that has no genders and is very poor on possesive nouns. (this is a fact, I'm polylingual and english is the one that makes me seethe the most)
I know exactly which texts you mean, and if you would them translate to russian or german they get a very different meaning to the english one.

Ancient egypts also didn't even wanted to write most of their stuff down, because eventually "Greeks and their materialistic language perverts our teachings" and this was thousands of years ago. Just imagine how degenerated our understanding of ancient texts is now for them.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I heard this so many times, it's baffling. Trannyism is a modern thing. The ancient knew that there were only 2 genders. And sadly many new agers take this hymns or stories of Isthar Ama as justification for their warped perversions.

Next they say that the Hermetic Androgyne or Rebis is also "evidence" for Trannyism. Really approving the point that we in this age can only think in materialistic sense.

It's similar to asking an ancient greek what comes after the number 1 and before the number 3. Number 2, of course would they answer. And modern men would answer "infinite numbers". Because our Mathematics is completely different now. Likewise our thought patterns. (See Oswald Spengler)

And texts of this time are very hard to translate to us today. Because of this reason. Especially into such a primitive language like english, that has no genders and is very poor on possesive nouns. (this is a fact, I'm polylingual and english is the one that makes me seethe the most)
I know exactly which texts you mean, and if you would them translate to russian or german they get a very different meaning to the english one.

Ancient egypts also didn't even wanted to write most of their stuff down, because eventually "Greeks and their materialistic language perverts our teachings" and this was thousands of years ago. Just imagine how degenerated our understanding of ancient texts is now for them.
My personal favorite the abuse of the tale of Thor dressing as a woman in order to get Mjoellnir hammer back from Thrymr. I have heard certain bipeds claim this shows the Vikings were cross-dressers. Using that illogic, the Hellene heroes hiding in the Trojan Horse were agoraphobes.

Reaction score
Awards
Whoa ... What if succubi were once men, and incubi were once women?
What does that then make the conjurer?
Seriously thoa, besides vampirism, what can succubi and incubi actually teach people that the fae, demons, angels and elements cannot?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Seriously thoa, besides vampirism, what can succubi and incubi actually teach people that the fae, demons, angels and elements cannot?
That is entirely the wrong question, and is inherently prejudiced against succubi/incubi. Most entities can teach people on multiple topics, and the most vicious vampirism I've ever experienced was from Shem angels while working NAP. All the entities you mention as well as others can be helpful in awakening and developing ourselves in different ways at different times. Succubi/Incubi can teach and assist with a wide variety of topics and endeavors, like charm/charisma/glamor, protection from vampirism, all manner of energy work, kundalini, sex magick, psychic development, and probably more depending on the individual entity in question.

I would also note that Shaman is actually, presently, succeeding at, and benefitting from, his succubi relationship. This might mean nothing in a debate about ancient books and religions, but in the actual practice of magick and spiritual development, this is everything, and is a huge win for him.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Whoa ... What if succubi were once men, and incubi were once women?
What does that then make the conjurer?
The Tibetans say every creature was once one's mother, so what does that make all of us? Or at ,least the non-celibate. Uh-huuuuuuh. Every mudderfuggin' one of us.