• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Succubi/Incubi are amazing

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
You can include in her personality, "dominant, bratty, hot-headed" or such. I personally would not chose such one because she will become way too possessive and control your life too much. I don't know if you would enjoy this but sometimes succubi "poke you from behind" if you get what I am trying to say, to stimulate the prostate. By the way, this summoning will be an actual succubus and nothing like a servitor.

Perhaps I need this though. Coagula et Solve.

I read someone did this and his succubus forces him to train, learn and get his life in order. Stop playing video games and become a proper man. And he hates it so much. How funny and devilish haha

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps I need this though. Coagula et Solve.

I read someone did this and his succubus forces him to train, learn and get his life in order. Stop playing video games and become a proper man. And he hates it so much. How funny and devilish haha
My own succubus does that to me too, she has made me quit gaming, smoking and bad habits before. It's actually really nice and it's more proof that succubi just want the best for the ones they love.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I read the link you shared and the comments although I know why I am still following the topic and it didn't work :D ?
that's what they write

Reaction score
Awards
It cracks me up that people dont view such entities as dangerous.
There will always be a price to pay. Whether by sexual fluid, prana, bood, or subtle body leeching, its what gives them form. Its what gives them life.
It cracks me up that people dont recognize the Qlippoth as dangerous. Its like saying nightshade isnt dangerous because its part of the plant kingdom, although it is of the Lesser Circulation.
Qlippoth is the realm of those who could not contain the light, fell, and shattered, dissolving form. Therefore their only way to form is through those of us who dabble with them and leech our energy in the process.
It also cracks me up that we have "relationships" with such spirits.
But to each their own, not my circus, not my monkeys.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
There will always be a price to pay. Whether by sexual fluid, prana, bood, or subtle body leeching, its what gives them form. Its what gives them life.
It cracks me up that people dont recognize the Qlippoth as dangerous. Its like saying nightshade isnt dangerous because its part of the plant kingdom, although it is of the Lesser Circulation.
Qlippoth is the realm of those who could not contain the light, fell, and shattered, dissolving form. Therefore their only way to form is through those of us who dabble with them and leech our energy in the process.

As opposed to what? Like I said, slaving your life away in this exploitative and materialist society that values the Satan of money and the Jews and their Finances as the highest Kings there are?
A free man chooses, a slave obeys. I at least choose whom I serve, and do so willingly.

Corporate overlords leech off of our lifeforce more than normal people would like to admit and they spend their lives inside sterile offices and cubicles, all to afford the enormous bills, ridiculous taxes, burdening debts and a 2 week discount vacation at a place they can't even pronounce.

Go to work, consume and buy, pay your taxes then die

We are already slaves, since we have been born in the Kali Yuga.

They get literally nothing out of working for the corporate overlords except depression.

Here we can at least get a glimpse of something greater than ourselves, something absolute and suprasensible, supranormal. And perhaps something shows pity on us.

Also, Bhagavad-Gita 18.66

Reaction score
Awards
Well, it depends on your belief system, true.
But succubi and incubi are Jewish. Lilith is Jewish. Satan is Jewish. Belial is Jewish. Lucifer is Jewish and so on.
But nobody as a magician wants to own up to origins and truth?
If Im wrong, cite a source.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I kinda wish a Succubus or Fylgja would come to me and make me her servant/ slave. I always wanted to experience true femdom. That must be so exhilarating. Beats living and slaving your live away in this material world for the elites by kilometer.

So far it didn't worked and I'm only stuck with human women and their inflated egos ugh

Perhaps I'm not interesting enough for them.

No, you sound like a real prize to me.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Some of them can be very kind and not dangerous though, what do you have to say about that? What if the relationship is going really well and is beneficial to you?

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You can include in her personality, "dominant, bratty, hot-headed" or such. I personally would not chose such one because she will become way too possessive and control your life too much. I don't know if you would enjoy this but sometimes succubi "poke you from behind" if you get what I am trying to say, to stimulate the prostate. By the way, this summoning will be an actual succubus and nothing like a servitor.

Yeah I am out here hooking up people with succubi, I feel like a pimp hahah. I also got a feeling my succubus is promoting these relationships through me but sincerely I believe they have good intentions.
Maybe she's looking to hook up with one of your recruits. Hey---THIS could be the premise of an occult novel.

Reaction score
Awards
Some of them can be very kind and not dangerous though, what do you have to say about that? What if the relationship is going really well and is beneficial to you?
Nothing says that cant I suppose ... even angels have a bad side you dont want to experience.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
As opposed to what? Like I said, slaving your life away in this exploitative and materialist society that values the Satan of money and the Jews and their Finances as the highest Kings there are?
A free man chooses, a slave obeys. I at least choose whom I serve, and do so willingly.

Corporate overlords leech off of our lifeforce more than normal people would like to admit and they spend their lives inside sterile offices and cubicles, all to afford the enormous bills, ridiculous taxes, burdening debts and a 2 week discount vacation at a place they can't even pronounce.

Go to work, consume and buy, pay your taxes then die

We are already slaves, since we have been born in the Kali Yuga.

They get literally nothing out of working for the corporate overlords except depression.

Here we can at least get a glimpse of something greater than ourselves, something absolute and suprasensible, supranormal. And perhaps something shows pity on us.

Also, Bhagavad-Gita 18.66
Well said. My reservation is that when it comes to sex I have used good judgment--- but only intermittently. Since a relationship with a succubus is an asymmetrical one, I'd be setting myself up. In my efforts to deal with other entities, I prefer to go into the thing with a clear head and basic plan of action. Carting my libido along seems like polishing off a water glass of slivowitz before a night patrol.
Post automatically merged:

OK. Looking at my posts, I catch a whiff of sniff, sniff caution. I hate the smell of caution in the morning. It smells like...cat farts. I'll give this succubus thing a go and report back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
We're all slaves, even self-acknowledged "gods". You think even Black Magic Maguses or White Magic Maguses are an exception? If anything, their work is thrice as hard as us on the lower rungs. A Magister de Templi or Magus has to coach 30 adepts. Or start their own empire. This in the physical world at most. There are four qabalistic worlds, and we start out as noobs in any one of the four. Even after those is dissolving into the source, however you may define that. Like it or not, the system has been setup. This is just in the western qabalah scheme mind you.
Who says its any easier in any other scheme? What old grimoires point to any other scheme? Which religions are not setup the same as the followers of the Abrahamic faiths? Where then does this place your succubi or incubi? What can they teach you about breaking out of all systems the elite run on the daily?
BTW .. dont confuse my title on here as my work grade. Im barely breaking from the Earth grade and heading toward the Air grade.
Perhaps the "Jews" have good financial patterns theyre taught as children, ever think of that? That would be a red herring or false claim, as there are nd have been many poor "Jews". As a Christian, the God of this World is Satan, or Lucifer The Prince of the Powers of Air. Our only enemy is lack of faith and the second death. Because of this system, those who worship money are not all "Jews". They come from all walks of life. Governments re traded, bought and sold a long long time ago. Unless youre disables, youre a slave no matter the trade you chose. Even if youre disabled, youre not only a slave but a dependant on the government above you.
The way out? That is what we're all trying to figure out.
Post automatically merged:

In regard to my earlier post .. not upset ot trying to be a dick, just stating things how I see them. Only my opinion.

Last edited:

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There will always be a price to pay.
That is your belief and your worldview, and it will be true in your experience, since you are manifesting it, but it has no universal force at all.

Shaman is actively proving that alternative worldviews result in alternative experiences. He has managed to pull off one of the more difficult occult endeavors very successfully, and I'm impressed by that. Props to Shaman!

Reaction score
Awards
Im sure that they can be beneficial, but at some point they will vampirize you. Thats the price paid.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe take your occult skills and worldviews, and get a real man/woman?
Im sure that they can be beneficial, but at some point they will vampirize you. Thats the price paid.
Maybe stop telling people that they aren't having experiences that dont align with your religion? Maybe don't tell me what to do? Maybe stop predicting negative futures for people based on absolutely nothing?

darangal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Even though everyone wants to get laid it's a little narrowminded of you to single out sex spirits as being amazing. I'm under the impression that most every creature flesh based or otherwise is subject to the laws of cause and effect.
From where I'm sitting the cream rises to the top, and good people get into good relationships.

I wish you luck in breaking through cultural stigma and altering the zeitgeist.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Even though everyone wants to get laid it's a little narrowminded of you to single out sex spirits as being amazing. I'm under the impression that most every creature flesh based or otherwise is subject to the laws of cause and effect.
From where I'm sitting the cream rises to the top, and good people get into good relationships.

I wish you luck in breaking through cultural stigma and altering the zeitgeist.
Are you implying that sexual relationships with spirits are sought by people who can't get good sexual relationships with people?