• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Succubi/Incubi are amazing

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
...I would have expecteda a fylgja to have identified itself as such by now. No?
Yes, in all probability.
Certainly, everyone I know who has an relationship with a Fylgja has actively pursued such a relationship, although in some cases the Fylgja initiated such contact.
In my experience, I know people who had self-identified Familiars which later turned out to be either Hamingja or Fylgja, as well as those that weren't either, so exactly how many Familiars are Fygja who are misidentified, misnamed, or simply chosing to use the modern term that is the linguistic descendant of Fylgja is unknown to me.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You have never been in a relationship with a loving succubus so you will never understand. You think they are all parasitic but indeed you are mistaken.

Edit: At least post some valuable argument on why they are not good beings instead of being "i kNow hUMAns tHAt CArE DEeplY FOR Their SheEP"

The problem with threads like this is that someone jumps in assuming there is a common, objective understanding of a given term, in this case “succubus”, when that’s not the case, and then everyone responds based on their own understanding, which results in everyone talking at/past each other or agreeing with each other while actually having no idea what the other is talking about. Appealing to personal experience- “my succubus isn’t like that” just muddies the waters further because strangers on the internet can neither verify nor refute that. That’s why I prefer to just talk about history and textual matters on these forums because at least everyone can look at the same material there.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
From the things you've said previously about your Succubus, this makes it sound me like a Hamingja or Fylgja - essentially types of female spirit that act as a familiars/guides/guardians, although I've never heard of anyone with such an intimate relationship with one.
She's sending me No answers, I found out her name and identity because I found a blog with the name she gave me. For a long time I doubted she was a succubus.

The problem with threads like this is that someone jumps in assuming there is a common, objective understanding of a given term, in this case “succubus”, when that’s not the case, and then everyone responds based on their own understanding, which results in everyone talking at/past each other or agreeing with each other while actually having no idea what the other is talking about. Appealing to personal experience- “my succubus isn’t like that” just muddies the waters further because strangers on the internet can neither verify nor refute that. That’s why I prefer to just talk about history and textual matters on these forums because at least everyone can look at the same material there.
I am not lying about my experience though it's 100% true but if they want to believe succubi are evil/parasitic they can do so. It just will NEVER be like that for me.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am not lying about my experience though it's 100% true but if they want to believe succubi are evil/parasitic they can do so. It just will NEVER be like that for me.

I don’t know who you are, probably never will. What’s the point of arguing with a bunch of strangers over an experience they can’t verify? Does the word “succubus” signify the same thing for you as it does for them? It’s like people talk about “demons” all the time as if there were some stable, universal meaning of the word.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t know who you are, probably never will. What’s the point of arguing with a bunch of strangers over an experience they can’t verify? Does the word “succubus” signify the same thing for you as it does for them? It’s like people talk about “demons” all the time as if there were some stable, universal meaning of the word.
I understand, I won't bother making such a post in the future.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What’s the point of arguing with a bunch of strangers over an experience they can’t verify?
So basically everything to do with actual magick then? If you just want to debate philosophy from the armchair, thats fine I guess. But talking about actual practice on an internet forum is always going to be talking to strangers about experiences they can't verify.

And as to arguing with those strangers, people such as Shaman are allowed to have experiences in magick that differ from what christians wrote 300 years ago, or whatever the "majority" opinion is of what experiences he "should" be having.

If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid
Post automatically merged:

Or to put it another way, what's the point of telling someone they are not having the experience they are having?

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
From the things you've said previously about your Succubus, this makes it sound me like a Hamingja or Fylgja - essentially types of female spirit that act as a familiars/guides/guardians, although I've never heard of anyone with such an intimate relationship with one.
It does sound like there are some similarities between this succubi and a fylgja, especially with the boosts in spiritual/magickal development. But I would have expecteda a fylgja to have identified itself as such by now. No?
The sexual side to succubi tends to indicate a different entity than either hamingja or fylgja. Fylgja often assume (and keep) animal form. Hamingja tend to follow a family's bloodline and I have never read of one described as a lover. (My limited experience is of a slightly supercilious male entity.)
Post automatically merged:

I understand, I won't bother making such a post in the future.
Actually, make such posts. Despite all my cavailing, I am taking a more serious look at such entities. You could be sowing seeds here. Notions take time to gestate

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well you can always set boundaries

once you're in a sexual relationship with someone you can touch them and do all kinds of sexual stuff with them regardless of how they feel

One of these things is not like the other.

Succubi have never come across my radar, I've really got nothing to contribute in that regard. But this attitude is dangerous and will not contribute to healthy long-term relationships no matter what sort of creature they're with.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
One of these things is not like the other.

Succubi have never come across my radar, I've really got nothing to contribute in that regard. But this attitude is dangerous and will not contribute to healthy long-term relationships no matter what sort of creature they're with.
Apparently "set boundaries" here means your telling the other they can no longer say "no." The Gilles de Rais school of hooking up.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
I kinda wish a Succubus or Fylgja would come to me and make me her servant/ slave. I always wanted to experience true femdom. That must be so exhilarating. Beats living and slaving your live away in this material world for the elites by kilometer.

So far it didn't worked and I'm only stuck with human women and their inflated egos ugh

Perhaps I'm not interesting enough for them.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't consider that rape at all, once you're in a sexual relationship with someone you can touch them and do all kinds of sexual stuff with them regardless of how they feel. It's totally normal, it's like having sex with your wife in the morning.
Whoa there buddy! No shade on whatever relationship you have with your succubus, you are clearly consenting to that. but what you're describing is rape. You cannot have sex with your sleeping wife unless she has previously said "i would like you to do that, that would be hot". You cannot have sex with your wife "regardless of how she feels". These things are rape - legally, in most countries, and ethically everywhere. Like, if you marry someone and do this to her, you will traumatise her, because you will have raped her. You will have destroyed what was (presumably) a good relationship. It is very important that you understand and believe this before you date a non-succubus woman, or you could do harm that you will regret for the rest of your life.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Whoa there buddy! No shade on whatever relationship you have with your succubus, you are clearly consenting to that. but what you're describing is rape. You cannot have sex with your sleeping wife unless she has previously said "i would like you to do that, that would be hot". You cannot have sex with your wife "regardless of how she feels". These things are rape - legally, in most countries, and ethically everywhere. Like, if you marry someone and do this to her, you will traumatise her, because you will have raped her. You will have destroyed what was (presumably) a good relationship. It is very important that you understand and believe this before you date a non-succubus woman, or you could do harm that you will regret for the rest of your life.
Is it really rape? I never considered it so, you're probably right. I just thought that if you're in a relationship pact with either a person or spirit you can do whatever you want with them and them to you. I would of course never do what you described to a real woman, that's just horrible.

I kinda wish a Succubus or Fylgja would come to me and make me her servant/ slave. I always wanted to experience true femdom. That must be so exhilarating. Beats living and slaving your live away in this material world for the elites by kilometer.

So far it didn't worked and I'm only stuck with human women and their inflated egos ugh

Perhaps I'm not interesting enough for them.
If you really want to summon a succubus, it's not hard to do at all just do the letter of intent method. They will indeed fulfill any desires you want, I once asked my succubus if she was willing to play a dominant role and she answered with a strong yes but I said hell no.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think they are loving and kind beings who will always look out for their lovers. I see others calling them parasitic or evil but this is far from the truth. If you've been in a relationship with a loving succubus or incubus you will know they are not parasitic nor evil. They should not be ostracized but rather loved and welcomed if they show an interest in you.

P.S: I was not told to write this post in order to promote these relationships by my succubus.
I'll laugh when they kill you out of jealousy

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
If you really want to summon a succubus, it's not hard to do at all just do the letter of intent method. They will indeed fulfill any desires you want, I once asked my succubus if she was willing to play a dominant role and she answered with a strong yes but I said hell no.

Letter of intent? I read this somewhere before to write a letter. Is that an allegory or meant literally? And how do you communicate with her?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Letter of intent? I read this somewhere before to write a letter. Is that an allegory or meant literally? And how do you communicate with her?
There's a really
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on succupedia's website, it's pretty straightforward but you need to be 100% sure you want one along with choosing her personality carefully.

I also made a guide on this website on how to communicate with spirits.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There's a really
on succupedia's website, it's pretty straightforward but you need to be 100% sure you want one along with choosing her personality carefully.

I also made a guide on this website on how to communicate with spirits.
Sounds a lot like a flesh & blood hookup. Maybe easier on the credit card, though.

Mars

Neophyte
Reaction score
There's a really

Thank you. But see, I read instructions on how to "summon a succubus" before and it basically was to create an servitor. "Magical Image". When it is very clearly stated to not give an servitor a personality or character. It should be an actual entity or intelligence. I want to be absolutely overwhelmed and shit and piss myself in her presence. Perhaps this will "make me a good boy" or helps me see the light.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you. But see, I read instructions on how to "summon a succubus" before and it basically was to create an servitor. "Magical Image". When it is very clearly stated to not give an servitor a personality or character. It should be an actual entity or intelligence. I want to be absolutely overwhelmed and shit and piss myself in her presence. Perhaps this will "make me a good boy" or helps me see the light.
You can include in her personality, "dominant, bratty, hot-headed" or such. I personally would not chose such one because she will become way too possessive and control your life too much. I don't know if you would enjoy this but sometimes succubi "poke you from behind" if you get what I am trying to say, to stimulate the prostate. By the way, this summoning will be an actual succubus and nothing like a servitor.

Sounds a lot like a flesh & blood hookup. Maybe easier on the credit card, though.
Yeah I am out here hooking up people with succubi, I feel like a pimp hahah. I also got a feeling my succubus is promoting these relationships through me but sincerely I believe they have good intentions.