• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

There is no One World Order

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You're missing the forest for the trees with the crazy shit.
Not to be a contrarian, but focusing on the terrible and stupid things CEO's and Politicians are doing is focusing on trees and missing the forest. To try and get the big picture you have to zoom out and look at what these things are contributing to; there's a puzzle and all we get through news, research, and media are distorted pieces.

There are some really strange things that are going on, not just with blatant corruption and enslavement of the middle/lower classes (that has been going on for centuries, it's nothing new, just old ways of life rearing their heads, look at the corporate mining towns in US history for recent examples) but there's something... spooky happening to us. I see it in the UK and US primarily because the populations there are accustomed to so many freedoms, as opposed to China where the police can tie you to a chair and interrogate you for talking smack about the police online, and factory-towns have suicide nets...

The world could be described as the blind leading the blind, but things have been so malicious and meticulously thought out, those at the top can't be that blind. The 50's in the US has been bothering me, not political obvious loud shit, but the programming of the Nuclear family disturbs me the most. Individuality being erased to fit the mold, that's far worse than slavery, it's the turning of the self on the self: people were born on rails and had a certain list of things to be & accomplish or they'd be an outcast, compare that to the uncolonial way humans enjoyed living in tribes... Stranger shit is happening now, though.

Television, fake news, tiktok, video games, sports, a massive chunk of the population is being distracted and dumbed down, while poverty, widespread drug use, and ideology makes another chunk of the population overly violent/confrontational. What does this all mean? Fuck if I know, people are too distracted on the obvious, on the billionaires doing their comically evil things that no one will do shit about.

It feels like the stage is being set for something. It feels like humanity takes a second seat on the pecking order, that we are smart enough to work but too dumb to rule.

It occurred to me that a real all-powerful conspiracy would be in such perfect control that it would never allow whistleblowers, leaked documents, or leave clues
This is exactly what I'm saying! True alien life could be hyper-intelligent, smart enough and detached enough to play us around like mice in a maze, planting cheese here, money there, some drugs in that neighborhood, etc. All it has to do is terrify the people in charge, like whoever's running the CIA, an alien would just have to beam down and probe them into submission, then next thing you know they're doing whatever the strange voice on the telephone tells them.

I saw a very interesting video that examined the idea that life could exist in the form of plasma-clouds. Our brains are conductors for the electricity to fire between our synapses, in the end we're electricity and fluctuations of energy. I could see there being a life-form made entirely out of plasma, plus the way plasma has behaved in labs has been documented as being weird, if not downright sentient.

There also happens to be large clouds of plasma hanging around the moon. If they were intelligent, their size would give them the processing power of trillions of AI put together.

But the fuck do I know, I'm just some asshole speculating at 6 in the morning. It's healthy for the brain to theorize as long as you know you're probably wrong. It's the schizophrenics who think they're right
8e1d184b905989097dcaa7ffd066c9d8d8f2e854.jpg

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is exactly what I'm saying! True alien life could be hyper-intelligent, smart enough and detached enough to play us around like mice in a maze, planting cheese here, money there, some drugs in that neighborhood, etc. All it has to do is terrify the people in charge, like whoever's running the CIA, an alien would just have to beam down and probe them into submission, then next thing you know they're doing whatever the strange voice on the telephone tells them.

I saw a very interesting video that examined the idea that life could exist in the form of plasma-clouds. Our brains are conductors for the electricity to fire between our synapses, in the end we're electricity and fluctuations of energy. I could see there being a life-form made entirely out of plasma, plus the way plasma has behaved in labs has been documented as being weird, if not downright sentient.

There also happens to be large clouds of plasma hanging around the moon. If they were intelligent, their size would give them the processing power of trillions of AI put together.

But the fuck do I know, I'm just some asshole speculating at 6 in the morning. It's healthy for the brain to theorize as long as you know you're probably wrong. It's the schizophrenics who think they're right
It really helps to read contemporary Sci-Fi, a lot of the more crappy conspiracy theories (the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the evil Rothchilds, etc.) are either stuck in the past or seem to get their scenarios (and aliens) from 50ies B-movies. Icke's reptiloids, my ass... meanwhile, we have had Sci-Fi books where whole planets became conscious when their silicon veins finally merged, gigantic sentient plasma clouds like you mentioned, mile-long intelligent interstellar mega-plants and so on, and they want to scare us with man-sized lizards??

I find it also disappointing whenever conspiracy link weird but unrelated known facts without ever coming up with something new and original. "But they have all this amazing power! (and us poor slobs don't)". If I was part of the elites, I'd create my own super-exclusive country club instead of getting my hands dirty ruling the plebs. It's really like some trite old Bond movie where a supervillain vows to become master of the world. It's all so predictable it's sad.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
man-sized lizards??
I will admit, knowing that the Monroe institute is a government funded company specializing in Astral Projection techniques said themselves that reptilian have been ruling and guiding humanity for thousands of years is a little upsetting.
05e8128d07eadc5577667be08c675598fc867409.jpg

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I heard someone say the reason that lies work on you is that you want to be lied to, we only ever really see what are hearts want to see, accepting that we've been taken for stupified fools all our life and that our intelligence is on par with dog shit in comparison to the intelligence of those who manipulates us from the unseen is very very difficult to come to terms with for some individuals . Ive learnt that nothing can convince those individuals otherwise no matter the mountain of evidence that speaks to the contrary.

And apart from very rare cases these individuals are born to be enslaved and they will never ever change.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I prefer the Dark Forest theory; the aliens aren't ruling us - if they knew we were here they'd just wipe us out as a future threat. The fact that they haven't suggests that there aren't any aliens within range of 100 or so light years. If they were, we'd have given away our position with radio signals.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that they haven't suggests that there aren't any aliens within range of 100 or so light years. If they were, we'd have given away our position with radio signals.
Or their fleet will reach us in couple centuries 🙃

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It never ceases to amaze me how many occultists adhere to a multidimensionell reality but then resorts into accepting the suggested image of physical aliens as if we are living in a physical reality , like reeled in fish , their intuition and trusted experience goes out the window and their true level of wisdome is exposed leaving them to fall victims towards low level and surface layered hypnotism which they go by to reason around the the subject matter from a place of controlled perspectives and rationality.

Lord_Cthulhu

Neophyte
Reaction score
It really helps to read contemporary Sci-Fi, a lot of the more crappy conspiracy theories (the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the evil Rothchilds, etc.) are either stuck in the past or seem to get their scenarios (and aliens) from 50ies B-movies. Icke's reptiloids, my ass... meanwhile, we have had Sci-Fi books where whole planets became conscious when their silicon veins finally merged, gigantic sentient plasma clouds like you mentioned, mile-long intelligent interstellar mega-plants and so on, and they want to scare us with man-sized lizards??

I find it also disappointing whenever conspiracy link weird but unrelated known facts without ever coming up with something new and original. "But they have all this amazing power! (and us poor slobs don't)". If I was part of the elites, I'd create my own super-exclusive country club instead of getting my hands dirty ruling the plebs. It's really like some trite old Bond movie where a supervillain vows to become master of the world. It's all so predictable it's sad.
Are you upset I called your pessimistic scepticism sad? lol I have no idea why you're bringing schizoteric strawman arguments into this but I guess it's easier than accepting the future and the future of those yet to be born is being stolen by the country club billionaires you pretend dont exist.

..and those giant sentient plasma clouds have been real this entire time btw.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I will admit, knowing that the Monroe institute is a government funded company specializing in Astral Projection techniques said themselves that reptilian have been ruling and guiding humanity for thousands of years is a little upsetting.
05e8128d07eadc5577667be08c675598fc867409.jpg
Forget the lizards and their pedigree. If the Monroe Institute is indeed government funded, that's black 'n bleak news enough.
Post automatically merged:

Are you upset I called your pessimistic scepticism sad? lol I have no idea why you're bringing schizoteric strawman arguments into this but I guess it's easier than accepting the future and the future of those yet to be born is being stolen by the country club billionaires you pretend dont exist.

..and those giant sentient plasma clouds have been real this entire time btw.

I just looked at the plasma link. Seems fascinating, though where this leads remains to be seen...

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I completely missted the "sad pessimistic scepticim" part as I consider my scepticism neither sad nor pessimistic. If anything, it gives me an overweening sense of superiority, I'll admit to that. It's rather that I find believing to be opressed by some global conspiracy depressing.

The title of this thread is "There is no One World Order" and I agree 100%. Almost all conspiracy involve a group of powerful men acting in perfect unison and harmony, sometimes for centuries, without any factional strife, schisms, coups against the established leadership, secret cabals within a secret cabal, etc. - it's just not human, and I guess that's why you eventually have to drag aliens into this, beings with a sort of hive mentality to whom concepts like individuality or ego are totally foreign.

There can be no one world order because humans are congenitally unable to keep order for long. Yes, there are large companies who have grown fat on overly generous government contracts at the detriment of the taxpayer. Yes, large companies have conspired to boost their profits like in the case of the
. The rich and powerful want to stay rich and powerful at any cost, and we even sometimes get to hear about their nefarious activities when they mess up spectacularly but are totally in the dark about most of them. In the political arena during the Cold War, the CIA, for example, toppled governments, had political leaders assassinated, ran covert operations (including drug smuggling) unsanctioned by the US government but even they were not immune against infighting (see what happened to James Jesus Angleton or watch the movie (
). International secret services have mounted, and are still mounting, malicious and reckless operations the world over, and remain largely unaccountable.

Multinational companies abuse their power all the time, bribe politicians or even decide the fate of governments but to think that all those powerful actors cooperate in perfect harmony to implement One Great Big Master Plan for any length of time is ludicrous. Do you really think one of these players will obediently knuckle under in the greater interest of this fabled One World Order, allow itself to become marginalized and lose its profits once global trends develop into a direction inimical to it, or the Great Big Conspiracy it is a member of decides on an unfavourable policy change that hurts its profit line or their public standing (e.g. in the case of secret services)? To think that such conspirators will steadfastly stay in line in such instances despite all the detriment to themselves for spurious occult reasons is laughable; pure self-interest reigns supreme in the halls of power and commerce.

And aliens? I say you have no proof, you say you have proof, and it's a standoff. It's just that I find those anthropomorphic B-Movie caricatures (as shown in the clumsy black & white drawings above) of extraterrestrials absurd. Two legs, two hands, a torso and an animal head? The Ancient Egyptians already thought of that ("Yes, and that's why…" *facepalm).

Tl;dr: Man-made conspiracies will always fall apart eventually because they're made up of humans, and humans wll always look out for number one. Aliens, however, are an unknown variable, once you believe in them, anything's possible.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I completely missted the "sad pessimistic scepticim" part as I consider my scepticism neither sad nor pessimistic. If anything, it gives me an overweening sense of superiority, I'll admit to that. It's rather that I find believing to be opressed by some global conspiracy depressing.

The title of this thread is "There is no One World Order" and I agree 100%. Almost all conspiracy involve a group of powerful men acting in perfect unison and harmony, sometimes for centuries, without any factional strife, schisms, coups against the established leadership, secret cabals within a secret cabal, etc. - it's just not human, and I guess that's why you eventually have to drag aliens into this, beings with a sort of hive mentality to whom concepts like individuality or ego are totally foreign.

There can be no one world order because humans are congenitally unable to keep order for long. Yes, there are large companies who have grown fat on overly generous government contracts at the detriment of the taxpayer. Yes, large companies have conspired to boost their profits like in the case of the
. The rich and powerful want to stay rich and powerful at any cost, and we even sometimes get to hear about their nefarious activities when they mess up spectacularly but are totally in the dark about most of them. In the political arena during the Cold War, the CIA, for example, toppled governments, had political leaders assassinated, ran covert operations (including drug smuggling) unsanctioned by the US government but even they were not immune against infighting (see what happened to James Jesus Angleton or watch the movie (
). International secret services have mounted, and are still mounting, malicious and reckless operations the world over, and remain largely unaccountable.

Multinational companies abuse their power all the time, bribe politicians or even decide the fate of governments but to think that all those powerful actors cooperate in perfect harmony to implement One Great Big Master Plan for any length of time is ludicrous. Do you really think one of these players will obediently knuckle under in the greater interest of this fabled One World Order, allow itself to become marginalized and lose its profits once global trends develop into a direction inimical to it, or the Great Big Conspiracy it is a member of decides on an unfavourable policy change that hurts its profit line or their public standing (e.g. in the case of secret services)? To think that such conspirators will steadfastly stay in line in such instances despite all the detriment to themselves for spurious occult reasons is laughable; pure self-interest reigns supreme in the halls of power and commerce.

And aliens? I say you have no proof, you say you have proof, and it's a standoff. It's just that I find those anthropomorphic B-Movie caricatures (as shown in the clumsy black & white drawings above) of extraterrestrials absurd. Two legs, two hands, a torso and an animal head? The Ancient Egyptians already thought of that ("Yes, and that's why…" *facepalm).

Tl;dr: Man-made conspiracies will always fall apart eventually because they're made up of humans, and humans wll always look out for number one. Aliens, however, are an unknown variable, once you believe in them, anything's possible.
I would like to 100% this.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to 100% this.
Next drink's on me ;)

And occult conspiracies? Just look at what a fractious bunch we are. Gives us unlimited wealth and power, force us into an occult order (or dis-order, most likely), and most likely internecine mayhem would ensue immediately.

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
And occult conspiracies? Just look at what a fractious bunch we are. Gives us unlimited wealth and power, force us into an occult order (or dis-order, most likely), and most likely internecine mayhem would ensue immediately.
To quote Batman in Justice League (turns up to the first meeting and they are fighting each other) "It never fails. Get more than two of them in a room together..."

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
To quote Batman in Justice League (turns up to the first meeting and they are fighting each other) "It never fails. Get more than two of them in a room together..."
Nikos Katzanzakis has a Turk beg watching two priests fight and opine that "Allah gave the first Turk peace by creating the second Christian."

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
So humanity being to divided, greedy and un organised is the basis by which some of you conclude that nwo isnt plausible?

The human part of the elites use Hegilian dialetics to divert and control the human race and the non human part of the elites use Hegilian dialetics on the human elites to carry out its agenda , if hegilian dialetics work on a physical level then its a very plausable conclusion that it will also work on a spiritual level

It is that simple in a way

The sun god/ reptilians consiousness manipulate the human elites trough predeterminism and possesion , the life scripts of the elites are written before their present incarnation.

Every human elite are on a need to know basis and most of them does not know how they fit into the nwo pussle but deep within them all can be find the deceptive reptilians consiousness that manipulates them all to suit the reptilian will.

And if im not mistaken about Matthews stuff he says that branches of government in local and national levels are controlled by secret societies and that secret societies are in turn controlled by high ranking Illuminati blood lines and that some of the Illuminati bloodlines have the means to communicate directly with the reptilians consiousness.

But the sad part is that 95 procent of you guys
carry out out liturgical rites in honour of this manipulativt force trough its middle man spirits ( some of you very sadly everyday ) so you might aswell piss in the wind as far as any resistance to oppose it .

Last edited:

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
So humanity being to divided, greedy and un organised is the basis by which some of you conclude that nwo isnt plausible?

The human part of the elites use Hegilian dialetics to divert and control the human race and the non human part of the elites use Hegilian dialetics on the human elites to carry out its agenda , if hegilian dialetics work on a physical level then its a very plausable conclusion that it will also work on a spiritual level

It is that simple in a way

The sun god/ reptilians consiousness manipulate the human elites trough predeterminism and possesion , the life scripts of the elites are written before their present incarnation.

Every human elite are on a need to know basis and most of them does not know how they fit into the nwo pussle but deep within them all can be find the deceptive reptilians consiousness that manipulates them all to suit the reptilian will.

And if im not mistaken about Matthews stuff he says that branches of government in local and national levels are controlled by secret societies and that secret societies are in turn controlled by high ranking Illuminati blood lines and that some of the Illuminati bloodlines have the means to communicate directly with the reptilians consiousness.

But the sad part is that 95 procent of you guys
carry out out liturgical rites in honour of this manipulativt force trough its middle man spirits ( some of you very sadly everyday ) so you might aswell piss in the wind as far as any resistance to oppose it .
I'd find your take on things far easier to swallow were it not for the reptilian angle. That events are manipulated by malignant powers is a perfectly sound hypothesis and one I ascribe to. Why the stumbling block of reptiles? It smacks of Christianity with its various confessions of faith. ( The Son is "of one substance" with the Father and not merely "of similar substance"?" Heretic!) Really, I can imagine a coming schism between those who say the reptilians are iguanas vs. those who abhor gila monsters.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
They manipulate the way our consiousness interpretate things trough our subconsiousness

Take revelations 3:14 for example

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God

Amen was a witness to the beginning of the creation of god

How can amen be a witness to the creation of the beginning of God if he didnt exist prior ?

Then the Lords prayers end with

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever, Amen.

And dont forget that Christians are programmed to end or seal prayers in amens name.

Amen in hebrew also means God the rightful king

Matthew Delooze mentions that y
we are tricked to se the Lord prayer diffrently from what it is trough some of the following examples

Look here

Try to replace for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father,som and holy spirit , amen

With for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father , son and holy spirit - aunt doris

Or for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father , son and holy spirit - uncle George

Or for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit -xenophan

Its the way they manipulate the mass consiousness to perceive things differently to how they are perceived subconsiously that is so effective as a method of control

Amen the deceptive serpent is all of them

The cult of Israel/yagweh started in Egypt aswell
Hosea : 13:14

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of EGYPT!!!!!! , and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

As far as the reptilian angle is concerned i can see how ridiculous it is for a spirit collective to adopt the corporeal dressing of a reptilian body

That is what usually leave the reptilians conspiracy for ridicule..

We imagine humanoid like reptilians from another planet and that just sounds like a cheap adoption of a science fiction sitcom

It doesnt make sense for a reptilian to adhere to a reptilian shape when they are spirit energy that can shape shift so we have to ask ourselves why then have humanity been programmed to view see them as such ?

It all goes back to a)
The first contact between the spirit collective of another soul group and human beings

They adopted a reptilian avatar when doing so

Abd b) the ancient creation stories that the majority of the collective subconsiousness have accepted to be true

In the Egyptian version for example Nun the reptilians was seen as an totem or symbolic representation of the creators of the creation story

The universe for lack of better terms require that anyone who controls us must renew their control over us on a intermittent basis trough free will

So when the spirit collective of another soul group memory complex presented humanity with the ritual ingredients and scriptures that allowed for a continuous control over humanity at the hands of that other soul group complex they needed a cult image/totem that both represented the other soul group complex aswell as the entirety of the criptures as a whole

That is where the supremacy concept of god stems from

There must be a cult image or a totemic anchor that are seen as the creator link of both the scriptures themselves and the submission of mankind when they perform the rituals as istructed by the scriptures or else the rituals will be to abstract for our subconsiousness as it wouldnt know where to send the energy and as a result the energy would be scattered and divided into all sorts of places. The cult image or totem prevents that from happening.

This also means that ( i suspect )
That the spirit energy of the other soul group must predominately adhere to reptilian shape and characteristics in order to keep the energy flow constant in their direction.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
They manipulate the way our consiousness interpretate things trough our subconsiousness

Take revelations 3:14 for example

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God

Amen was a witness to the beginning of the creation of god

How can amen be a witness to the creation of the beginning of God if he didnt exist prior ?

Then the Lords prayers end with

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever, Amen.

And dont forget that Christians are programmed to end or seal prayers in amens name.

Amen in hebrew also means God the rightful king

Matthew Delooze mentions that y
we are tricked to se the Lord prayer diffrently from what it is trough some of the following examples

Look here

Try to replace for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father,som and holy spirit , amen

With for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father , son and holy spirit - aunt doris

Or for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father , son and holy spirit - uncle George

Or for thine is your kingdome in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit -xenophan

Its the way they manipulate the mass consiousness to perceive things differently to how they are perceived subconsiously that is so effective as a method of control

Amen the deceptive serpent is all of them

The cult of Israel/yagweh started in Egypt aswell
Hosea : 13:14

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of EGYPT!!!!!! , and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
You’re so deep in your extended conspiracy theories that you don’t even notice that we ‚unenlightened‘ have difficulties following you because of all the shorthand and jargon you use. For example, when I first read ‚nwo‘, I thought it was a typo, only when those three letters occurred again in your replies I realised that NWO stood for New World Order, a term that was in fact used at various times in history but seems to denote a specific cluster of conspiracy theorist ideas I’m barely familiar with (for my opinions regard order see above – in my mind, everything tends towards maximum disorder). Or take ‚Illuminati bloodlines‘ which I suppose are the heirs to some secret society modelled after Adam Weishaupt’s short-lived Illuminati of the 18th century but you’ll have to explain who they are (I don’t suppose you mean the descendants of Freiherr von Knigge, for example?) and how they manage to still adhere to these old ideas in the present; or are they something else entirely?

Alternative biblical exegesis, Lord’s Prayer: The New Testament is only binding for Christians believing in the literal truth of the Bible (which would exclude denominations for whom only the official church-approved interpretations constitute articles of faith); taken as a historical document that wildly disparate collections of stories and UPGs is highly dubious. What’s written in a book that whose literal interpretation is only relevant to some US religious splinter groups is hardly relevant for global affairs; your whole conspiracy theory seems to be exclusively centered on the US and Europa anyway, other parts of the world don’t seem to play a part.

Hegelian dialectics do not confer superpowers, it’s just a method of thinking, not an ideology. I have already expressed my views regarding the durability of secret societies above. „But the sad part is that 95 procent of you guys carry out out liturgical rites in honour of this manipulativt force…“ I don’t carry out any ‚liturgical rites‘. Is ‚liturgical‘ meant in a figurative sense, like serving a false god or ideology? Again, shorthand, we have no idea what you mean. ‚Elites‘, however, is a comprehensible concept, after all, there are still the remnants of aristocracy in various countries, there is old money and clans like the Kennedys who have managed to hold to some political power over generations. But what does ‚elites‘ within a conspiracy theory meaning signify? Everybody with a PhD? Trust-fund layabouts? Scions of age-old families?

Long story short: One of the reasons why most of us find your posts incomprehensible is that we haven’t read all the books you have and that assume that we’re in possession of the same information as you are. We aren’t and as a result don’t understand your posts for all that jargon specific to your conspiracy theories very well.

loady

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You’re so deep in your extended conspiracy theories that you don’t even notice that we ‚unenlightened‘ have difficulties following you because of all the shorthand and jargon you use. For example, when I first read ‚nwo‘, I thought it was a typo, only when those three letters occurred again in your replies I realised that NWO stood for New World Order, a term that was in fact used at various times in history but seems to denote a specific cluster of conspiracy theorist ideas I’m barely familiar with (for my opinions regard order see above – in my mind, everything tends towards maximum disorder). Or take ‚Illuminati bloodlines‘ which I suppose are the heirs to some secret society modelled after Adam Weishaupt’s short-lived Illuminati of the 18th century but you’ll have to explain who they are (I don’t suppose you mean the descendants of Freiherr von Knigge, for example?) and how they manage to still adhere to these old ideas in the present; or are they something else entirely?

Alternative biblical exegesis, Lord’s Prayer: The New Testament is only binding for Christians believing in the literal truth of the Bible (which would exclude denominations for whom only the official church-approved interpretations constitute articles of faith); taken as a historical document that wildly disparate collections of stories and UPGs is highly dubious. What’s written in a book that whose literal interpretation is only relevant to some US religious splinter groups is hardly relevant for global affairs; your whole conspiracy theory seems to be exclusively centered on the US and Europa anyway, other parts of the world don’t seem to play a part.

Hegelian dialectics do not confer superpowers, it’s just a method of thinking, not an ideology. I have already expressed my views regarding the durability of secret societies above. „But the sad part is that 95 procent of you guys carry out out liturgical rites in honour of this manipulativt force…“ I don’t carry out any ‚liturgical rites‘. Is ‚liturgical‘ meant in a figurative sense, like serving a false god or ideology? Again, shorthand, we have no idea what you mean. ‚Elites‘, however, is a comprehensible concept, after all, there are still the remnants of aristocracy in various countries, there is old money and clans like the Kennedys who have managed to hold to some political power over generations. But what does ‚elites‘ within a conspiracy theory meaning signify? Everybody with a PhD? Trust-fund layabouts? Scions of age-old families?

Long story short: One of the reasons why most of us find your posts incomprehensible is that we haven’t read all the books you have and that assume that we’re in possession of the same information as you are. We aren’t and as a result don’t understand your posts for all that jargon specific to your conspiracy theories very well.
Theres simply two persons im not going into into an extensive debatte mode with, it used to be only Robert up til recently simply of the reasoning that i think that it doesnt matter what information i'll share youll just raise the pole bar of what constitutes evidence higher in ad finitum simply becuse you dont want it to be true you admitted it yourself by saying" not believing The nwo makes you both feel superior and devoid of depression. The bauers or Rothschild as they are called is one the Rockefellers another one , the windsors family , the li family , the Wallenbergs family etc..

No i dont refeer to the silly Adam weishaupt fraternity i use the enlightened one as a term to both denote everyone that has been initiated into the old Mystery schools and especially those hybrids whom are walking this earth with reptilians dna in their vein aswell as their Masters ruling from the unseen. For example in my town a red templar cross flagpost mounts the freemasonic building , conveying that the Illuminati bloodlines are higher in ranks in comparison to freemasons

The reason i used biblical examples in my correspondences with xhenophan was to demonstrate that the reptilian plays both bad cop vs good cop e.g the reptilians plays both god and the Devil.

No...
the whole world plays part because luciferians exist everywhere and so does the fraternities by which they manipulate themselves into power aswell.

The western world is predominately religious trough the abrahamitic fates but the rest of the world is no different with their versions about the creation of the world and whom its atttrubuted to and im sorry to say that the majority of the collective subconsiousness are adhering to the religious and spiritual views of the sun god and its creators ( as seen from the viewpoint that humanity has been programmed with)

In our self created reality on a collective level and on a macro level We created heavens as a symbolic archetypic place that collects humanities thoughts and we also collectively created planet earth to function as biological manifestation machine that manifesta our desire

We feed the earth trough our emotions then the earth feeds us in in feedback loop , what has happened is that another soul group complex has decided to hijack this process by creating so called "sacred geometry" and symbology then proceed to place it on earths energy lines trough ( in the ancient world) scriptures and temples / Mystery schools making sure tha the end result is that the planet and its habitants are not running on the level of energy its supposed to , the energy is sipohoned and stolen and ends up in the hands of the manipulators , they feed humanity and the planet itself just enough so we can live humdrum lives and they take the rest to themselves and them hijacking this feedback loop results in that the the official inhabitants of planet earth are ( on a collective majority level) stripped of their powers and their ability to dictate and create their own life paths without interference so instead of heaven and earth serving humans in creating what they want ( litterary anything becuse we live in a matrix that answers to the call of the majority of collective subconsiousness )
Heaven and earth are supporting what the reptilians want , does this make you understand why rituals in honour of the serpents are going on trough spiritual practices and religion ? , its like programming a matrix computer with free will requests ..the serpent knows how this process works and it has used its knowledge of it to manipulate humans to elevated them as gods

The reason that some of you find the occultic arts and the rituals that accompanies them so effective to aid your goals is because the collective subconsiousness has given so much energy and power to the creators of all of these occultic templates throughout milleniums

If the majority of the collective subconsiousness stopped performing liturgical rites in the serpents favour humanity would find out that they could get litterarry whatever they want instantly ( without rituals ) just by thinking it.

"The serpent has plagariased the workings of the planet itself - Matthew Delooze

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Theres simply two persons im not going into into an extensive debatte mode with, it used to be only Robert up til recently simply of the reasoning that i think that it doesnt matter what information i'll share youll just raise the pole bar of what constitutes evidence higher in ad finitum simply becuse you dont want it to be true you admitted it yourself by saying" not believing The nwo makes you both feel superior and devoid of depression. The bauers or Rothschild as they are called is one the Rockefellers another one , the windsors family , the li family , the Wallenbergs family etc..

No i dont refeer to the silly Adam weishaupt fraternity i use the enlightened one as a term to both denote everyone that has been initiated into the old Mystery schools and especially those hybrids whom are walking this earth with reptilians dna in their vein aswell as their Masters ruling from the unseen. For example in my town a red templar cross flagpost mounts the freemasonic building , conveying that the Illuminati bloodlines are higher in ranks in comparison to freemasons

"The serpent has plagariased the workings of the planet itself - Matthew Delooze
I'm not raising the bar, I'm simply pointing out that you're keep talking about your views in a way that presupposes we’re privy to all that information you allude to (often it’s simply namedropping). Ok, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and Windsors are familiar, but who the hell are the ‚Li family‘, the Wallenbergs or the Bauers (a very common German name)? Or ‚old mystery schools‘ – do you mean recreations of the Eleusinian Mysteries or the Mithras Cult? And what would be so sinister about them?

The Templars are in fact part of the Freemasons‘ foundation myth, if I remember correctly, but how do they hang together with the alleged present-day Illuminati? The church of the village I grew up in had a steeple with a Maltese Cross on top – I just found out there are conspiracy theories about the Knights of Malta, too, which I suppose is a sign of the ‚Illuminati bloodlines‘ having me ruled from childhood as well. Then there are the Luciferians which are quite in the open in this forum, just like the Satanists and other ‚black‘ magicians – welcome to the 21st century.

Alright, there are books about Sacred Geometry in the Library but a connection to ley lines is a bit of a stretch. It would take at least weeks of reading and research to form any opinion on that. See? You’re just throwing too much to parse at us. The fact that serpents – together with many more other animals - occur in numerous mythologies is not proof of the existence of those reptiloids you're talking about. You’re connecting dots that only you can see and thus leave us mystified. You’re bombarding us with these random dots, and while you may think that the connections between them should be self-evident for everyone, let me assure you that for us they’re definitely not.