• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Under entity attack!

Someone's asking for help!

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
How does one without fully developed astral senses banish entities? I need to banish and keep entities away from me. I believe my aura to be pierced and I am unable to stop the psychic attacks. I tried Damon Brand’s 30 day defense ritual and the entity (ies) swiftly set forth events that required the defenses to wear out and the calm from a lack of psychic/anxiety attacks took place and I started to yell again.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't even bother to make friends and I have a couple associates try to take me to concert or restaurant.
A lot of people I let go before I meet them.

You have to actually meet people on occasion. You could presumably throw a party yourself if you could shut your whining thoughts up and bullshit your way threw a mundane conversation.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice Jackson. I guess the whole beggers can't be choosers must apply on this matter. I will have to accept the fact that like so many others my life didn't exactly go as planned. Sadly, I sometimes do live in denial. If anyone finds out by throwing out an extra question during a summons wtf happened to have caused my behavior let me know. Tyvm!

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Just go pick up an old person or a loser if you really want one the old person will take you to lunch and talk about their catholic ex wife.

But I like thai food

And you get odd gifts like old golf shorts even though they apparently don't want sex

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The Enchiridion of Pope Leo has an exorcism, but I didn't find it as effective as something simpler.

lyiiiia

Visitor
Reaction score
Hey, there's a book by Jason Miller called Protection and Reversal Magick that is pretty thorough about this topic. I have certainly seen PDFs around if cost is an issue. This is an old blog post that might also have some helpful stuff in it:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Grounding and eating regularly also does wonders for the situation, in my experience.
Good luck my friend.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does one without fully developed astral senses banish entities? I need to banish and keep entities away from me. I believe my aura to be pierced and I am unable to stop the psychic attacks. I tried Damon Brand’s 30 day defense ritual and the entity (ies) swiftly set forth events that required the defenses to wear out and the calm from a lack of psychic/anxiety attacks took place and I started to yell again.
Can you detail how the attacks feel? I recommend you to take natural pills to stay calm three times per day if that doesn't work lorazepam should do the job. Use YouTube videos to meditate on chackras, specially the one who is the spirit attached to. I need more details.. do you feel like the atmosphere arround you is shaking when you're eating or having sex?

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's important you keep your house clean. Maybe it's not a spirit but just forms of thoughts. Form of thoughts are like spirits but artificial and they have no intelligence.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well no. You are not under demon attack. You help others. Our soul does do that. YOu help others. They have trauma's. That is all. They feel better after you suffered their place. We are all a bit Jesus.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How does one without fully developed astral senses banish entities? I need to banish and keep entities away from me.
I'd first clean my head space. Work on improving your self esteem. Then, slowly start loving yourself.
Afterwards, you can begin loving others.

Humans have natural spiritual firewalls around them. When you develop your clair senses, those partially disappear.

So, it's a good thing your psychic senses are closed, if you're under attack.

Regardless, even if some of the issues are purely mental, you can still mitigate them by proper thought hygiene.