• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

We need to Laugh

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

~poof~

We're in the lounge!!
I love this place!
That was so fun.

Again, again, let's do the time-warp again!

..It's just a jump to the left...

... and a step to the right ...

Screenshot-20231115-174205-450x285-jpg.webp

... put your hands on your hips ...

... and your put your knees in tight ...

Screenshot-20231115-175436-450x284-jpg.webp

... and do the pelvic thrust ...

... until you go insane ...

Screenshot-20231115-175841-450x376-jpg.webp

... let's do the time-warp again ...

... let's do the time-warp again ...

YouYube Link to the entire song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
We need to laugh in the Lounge. Not in the General Occult Discussion forum.
So, do I gots this straight: 1) laugh in Lounge; 2) laugh at General Occult Discussion?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, great. I come looking for farts 'n giggles and instead wander into an indie remake of "Reefer Madness."

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
9n topic George Carlin s documentary 8s sad, interesting and funny. Can't believe he passed in 2008. 25 years ago (or perhaps a different number).
15 mebbe. (Assuming we're back to reg'lar math in this thread.) He got bitter enough to be off-putting there towards the end. (His wife had died of cancer, so that's perhaps understandable.) Still his "disproving" God in some routines by daring the deity to strike him dead on stage was sheer bad form. The kind of thing that a 16 year old juvie shitfaced on tequila would get snubbed for, to say nothing of a "genius" comedian.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Still his "disproving" God in some routines by daring the deity to strike him dead on stage was sheer bad form. The kind of thing that a 16 year old juvie shitfaced on tequila would get snubbed for, to say nothing of a "genius" comedian.
remember this:

in case you can't see it: a comedian bragging about getting the boosters immediately has a weird stroke after saying it - no act (of her, maybe of God though)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i know cooper, an old english dude, died that way. just as a singer from a morroccan band who sang god take me away. if i remember correctly the singer of the doors died presumably in the same manner. and many others.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
remember this:

in case you can't see it: a comedian bragging about getting the boosters immediately has a weird stroke after saying it - no act (of her, maybe of God though)
That one might style "karmic comeuppance." I didn't know whether YHWH/God/The Almighty had declared for or against Big Pharma, though.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
i know cooper, an old english dude, died that way. just as a singer from a morroccan band who sang god take me away. if i remember correctly the singer of the doors died presumably in the same manner. and many others.
We need not put down The Doors' Jim Morrison to a hit job by El Shaddai. The young man had for some very intense years used his body as a laboratory for rec-chemical experiments. As Sigmund Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

totally pro, hes evil and hates the dumb.
Who's evil here? Despising the dumb is more prudential reaction than character flaw. I refuse to "celebrate" people who can't read traffic signs or follow simple directions.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
so if you use legal drugs and you die its divine, but when you do other drugs its fake? ever tried, lets say haldol?
Actually, I never even heard of it. Who in the thread said death by legal drugs is divine? Death by any drug tends to be either accident or stupidity. I don't hold with clumsy or stupid people, far less divinities. Apotheosis is not won by OD-ing.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
sorry but a near death experience is od-ing, in its the definition of it. im side trailing myself, sorry. the point was laughing and im not laughing. ;)
I've come nigh nuff an early check-out. I don't see how OD applies. An OD can be the cause of exiting the stage, but is not to be confounded with the event itself. There are plenty of other ways to die.

...Then there was the Japanese businessman who had a heart attack and died during karoke.

Singing "My Heart Will Go On"
Monty Python is perhaps the Demiurge? Or at least Death's Angel.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i only know 2 ways od-ing or the other...what is the word for blue balls when it happens to a chick i wonder?
the answer im getting is gender dystrophy??????

you know what makes me laugh? the fact that Confucius still creates confusion in the west.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Lol that's fucked up!

so if you use legal drugs and you die its divine, but when you do other drugs its fake? ever tried, lets say haldol?
OMG 8Lou1 I'm on fuckin Haldol right now. I get the injection. Even worse. I have to take it or else I'm going to jail. Fuckers.

Last edited: