• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

We need to Laugh

Reaction score
Awards
Funniest post in the entire thread is this poor thing going to jail if they don't get an injection lmao
Murica?? It's murica isn't it?
Depends on if it's court ordered. Halidol, like Abilify which I take is an anti psychotic. If it involved the law, they can court order you to get dosed or go to jail in the good ol USA.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Shelled with depleted uranium, highest mortality rate to cancer all around, economic hellhole
We're laughing at you every day of the week.
im not making it political it's just honestly That funny.
Im always aligned to the US in world politics because i know the result
will be a circus freak show of manmade horrors beyond comprehension
Thank you for existing.
Oh yeah, that Clinton lady emails signaled out a witch - she was one of ours lmao

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
i only know 2 ways od-ing or the other...what is the word for blue balls when it happens to a chick i wonder?
the answer im getting is gender dystrophy??????
Post automatically merged:

you know what makes me laugh? the fact that Confucius still creates confusion in the west.
About half the internet quotes of Confucius are somewhere between butchered and fake. You kinda sorta remember something vaguely Asian? Slap ol' 孔子’s name on it and post. Heck, I'm gonna start recycling Roma's more oracular utterances and see if I can pass him off as an Asiatic sage.

Lol that's fucked up!

OMG 8Lou1 I'm on fuckin Haldol right now. I get the injection. Even worse. I have to take it or else I'm going to jail. Fuckers.
What's it for? What's it do? I'm not interested in trying it. But I love dropping chemical names into polite conversation.

Not to worry, we laugh at many other countries as well.
With decreasingly narrow reason, I aver.

Ive been on it too. It helps keeping voices out that are fake, but it messes with your emotions. I went numb for a while.
Keeps out fake voices? Does it work on clients who don't know their asshole from their elbow?

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ugh i wish, its an anti psychotic. when a spirit visits it sometimes leaves a lot of noise, like the sound of a silent radio only they talk, so a lot of voices. it numbs those back into silence. the bad part is that it does that by numbing all the feelings and emotions and you sort of become a zombie. the good part is that it really silences, but most people i know that have taken it are disgusted by it. sadly yah average doctor doesnt understand and you get it pushed down your throat. as conscienscia said in some places in the usa they can legally force you to take it. its the reason for the occult to be a bit more occult then some think.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is a psychotic med for voices, and it's a mood stabilizer. That shit fucks you up. My emotions are all over the place. Plus, my mind is like trapped, I can't think straight.

Whatever you do, do not take it @Xanophon.

Reaction score
Awards
Here's a laugh: woke up to a "Fuck You" message from a lazy person looking to be a Magus overnight. Shh ... Don't tell him I'm just a Neophyte.

Is a psychotic med for voices, and it's a mood stabilizer. That shit fucks you up. My emotions are all over the place. Plus, my mind is like trapped, I can't think straight.

I'm on Abilify. It has a side effect of leg tremors and hand tremors. Can't even do a LBRP 9r MPR properly. Avoid that one over 5 mg if you can.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards

I was curious is all. My sole rec drug was slivowitz/vodka/bai jiu back in the day. Which health no longer permits. One of my family members (Stateside) is a doctor. It's spooky how the profession uses psych meds as a panacea.

Here's a laugh: woke up to a "Fuck You" message from a lazy person looking to be a Magus overnight. Shh ... Don't tell him I'm just a Neophyte.

I'm on Abilify. It has a side effect of leg tremors and hand tremors. Can't even do a LBRP 9r MPR properly. Avoid that one over 5 mg if you can.
An overnight magus? Reminds me of the RFC sending pilots aloft with about a dozen hours solo flight time in WW1. That explains a lot of the Von Richtofen brothers, Manfred & Lothar, combining to down 49 in one month. One doubts the Qlipoth et.al. will be any more sparing.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Idk about you guys, but the title of one of Fuegos thread is killing me, "Being a whore for God" like how do you even come up with that 😂

Open up and say "ahhhhhhhhhh".... then take it like a man! <----- kidding. I haven't read the thread.

( being a whore, I understand, is dissassociating and hoping it's over quickly )