• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

We need to Laugh

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Life and death are in the power of the tongue....
I went to a magic exhibition at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford a while back. One of the things they quoted was from one of the oldest known magical texts, a papyrus which collected things from both Greek and Egyptian magic.

"Inferior magic uses tools; superior magic uses only words"

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Life and death are in the power of the tongue....
No wonder Satan is so powerful, all is revealed to me now.
Tongue Goat GIF

Reaction score
Awards
Nude yoga is the new yoga .. must work wonders with both nude goat yoga and nude kundalini ("serpent force") yoga for bored housewives.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Idk about you guys, but the title of one of Fuegos thread is killing me, "Being a whore for God" like how do you even come up with that 😂
This is where you-know-who comes in with a cryptic utterance about his past-lives' recall serving as a temple prostitute (successively) in Lemuria, Atlantis, and Sumeria and being diddled by Elphias Levi, Alastair Crowley, and Anton LaVey in their earlier personae.
Post automatically merged:

Open up and say "ahhhhhhhhhh".... then take it like a man! <----- kidding. I haven't read the thread.

( being a whore, I understand, is dissassociating and hoping it's over quickly )
Sounds like high school

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Now this is funny:

On sale, on ebay, right now. Extremely rare matching cheeto shaped dinosaurs: $10,000.

Screenshot-20231126-212814.jpg

Sounds like high school

Classic movie clip. Freshman intiation from Richard Linklater's "Dazed and Confused". The whole scene is two clips on YouTube. I uploaded the videos on mega.nz for you Xenophon. They're in mp4 format. Hopefully those are viewable for you? Links are below.

"... fry like bacon you little freshman piggies! Fry-fry!"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Clip#1 - the freshman initiation begins at 53 seconds.

Clip #2 - the remainder of the initiation scene.