• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

We need to Laugh

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think laughter is def important! Especially in these times, we have to have a sense of humour even when the world is falling apart... This is silly but made me laugh...lol

A chemistry student was asked to explain if heaven or hell exists on a test...​

The question was: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So, we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added. This gives two possibilities.

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Theresa during my freshman year that "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and we take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Theresa kept shouting, "Oh my God."
daniel craig GIF by Golden Globes

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i like word soup and language linguini. yesterday i realized that nederland is no der Lande. its a cuntry against male earth situated above bael gym and next to german nay. in english the netherlands would be goddess neith's land yelling neither neither. and in english its always THE netherlands, which translates into EL Neith's land.

first was the word and the word was with god. funny dude linguistically speaking. and that on a sunday.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Hello All,
There is this person that I see almost everyday. He is probably of my age and comes to my area because of his job. I want to make it clear that he is not at all my type but somehow, since recently, I've been attracted to him for no specific reason. S*xually too.
Now, I keep on thinking about him almost everyday and when I hear his voice, I get the urge of going outside to my balcony and get a glance of him.
I have a doubt that he is using psychic seduction techniques to influence me. If so, I want to break free of the effect. Please help me how to do it? It's interfering in my daily life.

Thanks in advance!
Just give in to the chase ....

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In responding to gypsterj42 in the welcom beardedeldridge said knowledge is different than wisdom and I thought he digressed into being a robot who had such fixed knowledge that having metaphysical acknowledgement was unnecessary and wisdom was merely wanted. lol I spend time thinking how some core wisdom is to have knowledge while a robotic lifestyle would be wise enough by much robotic knowledge.