• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What the actual fuck did I read in another thread just now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thread 'A quick question about Astral Plane.' [Help] - A quick question about Astral Plane.

In this thread OP says

The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune mentions this. I mean, I'm cool with causing blindness with babies, anything more than that such as being responsible for rape, murder or torture, I'm not sure about.

I'm cool with causing blindness with babies

for rape, murder or torture, I'm not sure about.

Excuse me, what? This is the single worst post I have read on this forum. Are you fucking kidding me? Not even most people in prison would say some wile shit like this.

@SkullTraill I understand that I should have taken this up with you via DM's and I do apologize for this but this is making my blood boil. I am sorry.

As for you @Wildchildx11 what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Most you post so much that you will say whatever the fuck you want, anything, ANYTHING to get attention? Blinding a baby because karma? Are you a professional moron, or just a gifted amateur?

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Part of it was I received wrong information because I read an account of someone who APed, and ran into a spirit who caused deafness in infants who said they weren't evil because they had a role in promoting karma.

That was wrong information which I tried to clarify when brought up, but I need to be better at discerning information.

There are no such thing as spirits which promote Karma and I asked a question about a book that gave unreliable information. I'm getting better at discerning information.

The Mystical Qabalah is unreliable and there are no such things as spirits which cause blindness or deafness in infants.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That user has multiple severe mental conditions, and it would seem they are not long for this community.
I was just mistaken. I asked about an unreliable source and I thought spirits had a role in promoting karma or causing difficulties or challenges for people to learn from.

I misunderstood and now realize that isn't the case. It seems like a minor mistake based on wrong information instead of the big deal people are making it out to be. I was wrong.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was just mistaken. I asked about an unreliable source and I thought spirits had a role in promoting karma or causing difficulties or challenges for people to learn from.

I misunderstood and now realize that isn't the case. It seems like a minor mistake based on wrong information instead of the big deal people are making it out to be. I was wrong.
You literally just wrote you are okay with giving babies blidness, don't act like you are a victim here. This karma nonsense you are yapping about has nothing to do with what you have said.

Foul creature.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You literally just wrote you are okay with giving babies blidness, don't act like you are a victim here. This karma nonsense you are yapping about has nothing to do with what you have said.

Foul creature.
I would be okay if I had a role in promoting karma, or if it was their path to have lessons to learn from.

I misunderstood and was acting from faulty assumptions. There are no spirits that cause challenges or lessons for people to learn from. I was wrong. People don't face adversity such as disability to learn from. It just happens.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was just mistaken.
I was wrong.

You are 99% of the time.

Also 99% of the time you post without thinking twice.

You've received:
  • Advice in replies
  • Guidance in PM
  • Guidance in Discord DM
  • Verbal warnings in replies
  • Verbal warnings in PM
  • Official warnings
All multiple times.

Your continued existence on this forum is by the grace of the supreme patience of a minority of the staff team.

I sincerely sympathise with the plight of your mental illness(es) but your unending disruption, and wanton disregard of rules and warnings is selfish and cannot go on forever.

You will be banned if you keep this up, and eventually, it will be a permanent ban, after which you will have absolutely zero recourse to return to this community. There will be literally no way, as the automated systems will keep picking up any extra accounts you make, and you will be instantly banned again.

I implore you, for the last time, THINK before posting, follow the rules.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Wildchildx11 You're lucky the mods favor you.. I was given an instant months ban for breaking a rule which I did not know about. You would have been banned long ago if they did not favor you, better take advantage of it and follow the rules.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What do you want me to do? Feel guilty because I misspoke.

I can feel guilty. I accept responsibility. I misspoke, how long should I feel guilty for? I don't think it does anything. A month? Two months? The rest of my life?

I'm going to leave now. That is all I'm going to say, want me to feel guilty and punish myself, that I'll do.

Wintruz

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

Mulling over the violent abuse of children is a "big deal".

Whatever you may think, when they're not outright sickening as they are in the original post, the vast majority of your thoughts as captured on this site are not insightful or profound, they're simply turbo-charged, Mastodon-flavoured,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
which you're wrapping in occultnik terms and indulging. Using the excuse of "it's my mental illness" will keep you there forever.

The only question I put to you is: Why? You'll probably get banned from here and then someone will write something funny and we'll forget that you existed. You on the other hand are stuck in the place you are forever unless you learn some self-control, forget what you think you know and recognise that just because a thought falls into your head doesn't mean it's valuable.

[You're lucky the mods favor you.. I was given an instant months ban for breaking a rule which I did not know about. You would have been banned long ago if they did not favor you, better take advantage of it and follow the rules.
You need to stop complaining about this. If it were me, I'd ban you for a fortnight every time you write something utterly stupid (which is often) and each time you ignore the advice given to you by forum members far kinder and more patient than me.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Whatever you may think, when they're not outright sickening as they are in the original post, the vast majority of your thoughts as captured on this site are not insightful or profound, they're simply turbo-charged, Mastodon-flavoured,
which you're wrapping in occultnik terms and indulging. Using the excuse of "it's my mental illness" will keep you there forever.

The only question I put to you is: Why? You'll probably get banned from here and then someone will write something funny and we'll forget that you existed. You on the other hand are stuck in the place you are forever unless you learn some self-control, forget what you think you know and recognise that just because a thought falls into your head doesn't mean it's valuable.

You need to stop complaining about this. If it were me, I'd ban you for a fortnight every time you write something utterly stupid (which is often) and each time you ignore the advice given to you by forum members far kinder and more patient than me.
Why are you insulting me? You're quite toxic.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

I misspoke, I accept responsibility because I did misspeak. I'm not going to forgive myself for my behavior because it was a big deal as you said. I was wrong and made a mistake. I feel bad about it, but I'm human.

I'm going to focus on learning discipline and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why are you insulting me? You're quite toxic.
He has a point, you got banned from here and ran to that forum, shit talking about this place. Now you got banned from that place, came here to talk shit about it here.

You claimed some of the most questionable posts in this place, gotten real pissy about it many times when people naturally questioned it. And when it was all said and done you did not change your behavior whatsoever.

I am more suprised SkullTraill didn't permaban you.

@Wintruz has said nothing wrong.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
He has a point, you got banned from here and ran to that forum, shit talking about this place. Now you got banned from that place, came here to talk shit about it here.

You claimed some of the most questionable posts in this place, gotten real pissy about it many times when people naturally questioned it. And when it was all said and done you did not change your behavior whatsoever.

I am more suprised SkullTraill didn't permaban you.

@Wintruz has said nothing wrong.
XD? When did I go on BALG to shittalk this forum? I have never spoken ill of this forum ever. All those "questionable" posts are legit with zero lies. I am also surprised SkullTraill did not ban such a toxic member like yourself.
Post automatically merged:

I also showed zero anger nor agression to anyone so your claim that I got pissed is incorrect.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Personally am glad BALG is the biggest and best occult forum out there. I just went on the new wizardforums and I got banned and cancelled so fast it’s sad. This websites community is so nice and nice I appreciate it a lot.
That's not me.. his name is Shamn

Also whatever that guy posted is not criticizing but just sad he got banned.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Dude seriously just stop.
Do you guys get a kick out of calling people stupid and harassing them like so? What toxic shitters.

I feel like quitting this website, everytime I am harassed or insulted for posting

Reaction score
Awards
Part of it was I received wrong information because I read an account of someone who APed, and ran into a spirit who caused deafness in infants who said they weren't evil because they had a role in promoting karma.

That was wrong information which I tried to clarify when brought up, but I need to be better at discerning information.

There are no such thing as spirits which promote Karma and I asked a question about a book that gave unreliable information. I'm getting better at discerning information.

The Mystical Qabalah is unreliable and there are no such things as spirits which cause blindness or deafness in infants.
Wtf is the Mystical Qabalah is unreliable?
No Satanist or Luciferian would support anything like that to vulnerable people, including babies and the old or disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.