• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's after death?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Rebirth on Earth as a new human? yes, in my studies, you keep returning till you learn the lessons you need to, as well as pay karmic debts...supposedly this is why some children die very young or are born with defects.

Rebirth on Earth as a different species? again yes, supposedly even as a plant, food, or inanimate object, stones, the prayers of holy people are suppose to free the “Sparks” within.

Rebirth on a different plane/dimension? not sure about this but some authors say we are reborn on other planets but in a different dimensional shift, in Kabbalah the other planets are inhabited but again we can’t see the inhabitants.

Continuing on in a different plane/dimension? Like heaven or hell...yes, heaven and hell are built by your mind, beliefs, culture. Your fears. There are supposedly places called the hollow heavens, places where the religious fundamentalists go, you can Stay as long as you go by their dogma, once you question things you are kicked out. Hell Can be molded by your worst nightmares, one explorer said he supposedly witnessed a hell where everyone was just banging each other’s brains out. They were lost in this sex frenzy, another guy was supposedly taken to hell by a banshee, something he was scared to death of.

Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive? not sure, the concept is you’re just shedding your body off and that you choose to come down.

Something, but something inexplicable...? like?

Nothing? There’s a concept that if your soul is mostly negative it’s “burned” up...in other words your identity is gone, or if you don’t believe in the afterlife then you don’t go anywhere.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I do not like waking up inside coffins. If only my relatives held longer wakes, I might not have been buried alive so often.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In the 1950s a 19th century cemetery in London was moved for a road. About 10% of the coffins had scratching on the underside of the lids.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What do you believe happens after death?

Rebirth on Earth as a new human?
Rebirth on Earth as a different species?
Rebirth on a different plane/dimension?
Continuing on in a different plane/dimension? Like heaven or hell...
Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive?
Something, but something inexplicable...?
Nothing?

Let me know your thoughts...
There’s a belief you can ascend higher as well...like those stuck in hell or the Hollow heavens, once they get help getting out or find the exit they Can go higher, there’s supposedly multiple worlds in heaven.

supposedly you’re not able to enter the higher realms till you’re ready, in a NDE, guy requested to see a certain sage, he said he entered another world, there was a palace with an Arch of fire above it, he had to be transported out because the light of that place was burning him.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As general proposition, after death, unless still attracted to Earth situations, the disembodied consciousness will float up through the astral and mental subplanes until the surrounding frequencies match its own.

Hence the Roman Catholic belief that it is important before death to confess sins and be free of anger.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I'm at a point where this question doesn't matter anymore. I've come to the understanding that the individual soul is the same thing as the universal soul. And everything we perceive as important really isn't. So it's like what do you do with that kind of knowledge? I guess all you can do is try and live your life to the best of your ability. And don't be a dick. Right?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I expect at some point someone will be asking, in their 4d or 12-d or however many spatially dimensional universe what came "before" and discover of it a formula, a pattern that explains all of time, and they start running it from the beginning... And they have the computing power to see US in a previous, simpler universe.

Welcome, then, to the next full turn of the wheel, a grander wheel than before!

Reaction score
Awards

Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive?
Nothing?

The Biblical Day of Judgement.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I observed both my parents after death:

• my father was with a group of males learning relationship
  • my mother was in a higher frequency group learning about energies

She said that after a short time she did not see him again

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I expect at some point someone will be asking, in their 4d or 12-d or however many spatially dimensional universe what came "before" and discover of it a formula, a pattern that explains all of time, and they start running it from the beginning... And they have the computing power to see US in a previous, simpler universe.

Welcome, then, to the next full turn of the wheel, a grander wheel than before!

At that point you will be Q from Star Trek. And The Federation with all their knowledge never really could figure out what he was on about. Now imagine being on that level with today's mundane people. TBH I'd rather die than deal with that kind of boredom.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
At that point you will be Q from Star Trek. And The Federation with all their knowledge never really could figure out what he was on about. Now imagine being on that level with today's mundane people. TBH I'd rather die than deal with that kind of boredom.
More, I expect that they would have done this as soon as they figured out how to build a big enough computer and learned enough of their own physics to be "dangerous".

I expect they would do so long before they might understand that by doing so, they are instantiating living breathing things bound to ethics and understanding of their own universe. They might even treat it like a game, going in and existing as a human would.

It is probably, honestly, the most forgivable sort of reason to create a universe at all.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
First I could think of was All-encompassing Love.

Reaction score
Awards
to answer the question you must first define death

death is either personal, it happens to you, or impersonal, it happens to others

a personal death is not possible, your conscious experience is immutable in this infinite universe, the energy that is you cannot be destroyed and will live forever

death of the other is our most common experience, we perceive the world in discreet forms, these forms are always transitory, no form lasts forever, and this is due to forms being composed of flowing energy

we mistakenly think that material bodies are "alive", but there is no life in anything except the electric charge, without electricity the body is just dirt and water, the part of you that is alive has no physical substance, you are an electrical phenomena

but even dirt and water are just electrical phenomena, bonds between elements are expressed in charge values, even the elements are expressed by their electric potential, the universe is flowing electric charge that condenses to create temporary forms

the death experience comes from watching forms change, if you are obsessed with a form that is changing you will feel loss

obsession comes from love, a narrowing of attention onto a temporary object that you want to last forever

appreciation is the antidote to love, one can appreciate everything, even terrible things, appreciation is knowing, the opposite of appreciation is benign ignorance while the opposite of love is hate, you can appreciate your own ignorance but you cannot love your hate

Reaction score
Awards

Nothing?

I would say either different plane/dimension or parallel universe. Like Quantum Leap either way. Ziggy is the HGA of the leaper I guess.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: What's after death?
SUBTOPIC: Hypothesis
⁜→ et al,

This is a good question, but NOT science. In the last century, scientists have come to understand that when a hypothetical prediction comes under a "test" - it is not enough that the outcome be true and accurate - but the test itself must allow for the possibility that some products might be untrue and inaccurate (the idea of falsifiability). "String Theory" is NOT science. Why? Because it can not be proven to be true and it cannot be proven to be false.

I would say either different plane/dimension or parallel universe.
(COMMENT)

The hypothesis that there might be a "plane/dimension or parallel universe" is not science. That hypothesis cannot be proven to be true and it cannot be proven to be false. Then what is it? It falses within the study of "Metaphysics." The question becomes: are things like "String Theory" "Extra Dimensions" or "Parallel Universes" actually real? When famous theoretical physicists like Gabriele Veneziano, the father of "String Theory"(and the close relative of "Extra Dimensions" and "M Theory") talk about the subject, the general population (and even some scientists) begin to believe there is some scientific basis behind the theory. None of them are a reality. They are unproven mathematical constructs.

Now there is a very close relative in what we often hear talked about, and that is also a theoretical construct, that is unmeasurable or electromagnetically detectable. It is called the "Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). Some of the more popular teachers attempt to link it to "Alchemy" or "Energy Manipulation." The LBRP also falls within the bracket of the hypothesis that cannot be proven to be true and cannot be proven to be false. These are still under the study of Metaphysics (
beyond the reality of the known laws of the universe).

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

DBungleX

Neophyte
Reaction score

Nothing?

I'm an atheist, not by choice but by nature & nurture. I don't think anything happens after death, you just go back to non existing as we were before birth.
That said, I do believe that consciousness is not trivial to explain. Consousness exists therefore it must be an emergent property of the universe. Emerging in all complexity that can "take inputs, calculate options, make decision. It seems it must be fundamental law.

SO I BELIEVE THAT, IN A SENSE, THE UNIVERSE EVOLVED LIFE TO OBSERVE ITSELF, THROUGH ITSELF.

So there is a real chance of life after death via technology, alien life, leading to alter the flow of the universe
PS "Belief " is not choice..

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have met 2 individuals who have shared their personal NDE with me, so I have some insight based on their experience.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the energy that is you cannot be destroyed and will live forever

I usually delete energies I do not want by generating out-of-phase waves to cancel them.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes. The ouroboros is perhaps one of the oldest and most perennial symbols showing the reincarnation mechanism that has appeared in every single Western civilizations since the ancient Sumerians.
So what about a parallel universe or quantum leap existence springboarding, even if reincarnation also occurs?
Dimensional magic exists. Someone I knew got temporarily trapped in an alternate Denison and is still alive afaik, so there is that logical fallacy laden sidenote.
So, if reincarnation is the norm and dimensional magic exists, then what is so crazy about coinciding parallel universes or existence jumping in the meantime?