• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's after death?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@ roma: i really hate those waves, but i know several kids who have learned tru coming in contact with them and became better persons.
i didn realize that we had a reincarnation machine here. yeah well i know the machinery well, but didnt know it was that machinery.
so lete say some of the bigger players in the machinery got a ziggurat cake for his birthday, does that mean they ate the machinery or that they compliment the machinery?

im just asking cause in my machinery a very big curse got resolved and now anything goes. o9a space also has a left turn in the area of saturn where one can leave. so my view is a bit different. maybe more in castanadas lines: when your body dies you just keep walking and eventually youll be somewhere else.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
On how many planes does the human exist?

On how many of those planes does death occur?

The second movement of Beethoven's third symphony depicts 3 deaths of the hero - before he is free on the inner planes as a hero

Heru/Horus (elder and younger), Hermes, Hiram, Hercules, Hera - all heroes

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the latest i read abou t in highly educated surroundings they opperate on earth to rule about 12 to 13

death can be done totally, but its a long and harsh slow ride as all have to agree. end results are involving the totallity, so thats more then we understands. the most we get out of it a humanity in totality on different lvels are world wide events like corona for the normal human species.

thats why hermes trismugistus is trice great. his greatness made it so that he understood the 4th and lets the readers understand it too from their own point of view: their own 4th.

and thats why hitler is 8 and nazis promote holy matrimony in a union with children so they can create what we call here in the netherlands kings children, as you got 1 of both and thats enough. you can read it in the bible too. its the safest way to stop ingrowing incest in bloodlines. funny enough its the safest way to stop many forms of ingrown abuse. so use it.

Reaction score
Awards
I had read somewhere that one of the original Rothschild's had syphilis from incestual relations with one who'd had syphilis as well.
Dow may have been another one, or the Fischer's of Cadillac Fame. Here in the Detroit area, they had a large number of strange or mutated like statues.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i have a dad who didnt have an std, but gave it anyways, thats how i found my incest and my knowhow about operation chaos, so i dont take the incest that serious. its also why i hardly forgive my parents, simply because i hardly believe they were free enough if they ever did what they put in my eyes. both my parents come from very spiritual lines and i have found out how all is involved. its a sad view, the truth of letting go.

the strangest thing is that my mum went to egypt and went tru a wishing door literally. she wished for an other man. and then suddenly the above happened to be put into my eyes. and the last thing that happened before old wf fell was me going to egypt. aint that a koinkydink?

i do know now however, how tavistock syndrome works and its the same as having a contract with a demon or a djinn and that makes me the bigger player. the statues are to stop deformed babies to be born. somehow sometimes willingly or not intercourse between species goes wrong. those statues are a sort of abortus clinic for those. and i agree some deformities shoudnt be born. so all of that is prebirth in the human sense.

in other words if you have to let go of karma and you have experience like that in your life you throw them there. thats how old furniture has character and big statues get big cases. what it is, is where you put it. so jesus in brazille and no guilt left.

and we go second birth.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So what about a parallel universe or quantum leap existence springboarding, even if reincarnation also occurs?
Dimensional magic exists. Someone I knew got temporarily trapped in an alternate Denison and is still alive afaik, so there is that logical fallacy laden sidenote.
So, if reincarnation is the norm and dimensional magic exists, then what is so crazy about coinciding parallel universes or existence jumping in the meantime?
I don't know anything about “dimensional jumping” it’s a relatively new scientific concept and it’s entirely possible people are deluding themselves, if more magicians talked or mentioned it perhaps I would give it merit but it seems only crazy people make those sort of claims in my experience.

It makes more sense to focus on this Universe which is a lifetime of work in it of itself before moving on to others, if they exist like that.
Post automatically merged:

On how many planes does the human exist?

On how many of those planes does death occur?

The second movement of Beethoven's third symphony depicts 3 deaths of the hero - before he is free on the inner planes as a hero

Heru/Horus (elder and younger), Hermes, Hiram, Hercules, Hera - all heroes
3 deaths - First the physical, followed by the etheric, then the Astral Body unravels and we become a Kernel of pure energy Ready to be recycled.

Last edited:

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What do you believe happens after death?

Rebirth on Earth as a new human?
Rebirth on Earth as a different species?
Rebirth on a different plane/dimension?
Continuing on in a different plane/dimension? Like heaven or hell...
Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive?
Something, but something inexplicable...?
Nothing?

Let me know your thoughts...
Well, like Hermes said: All truths are half truths.... In my life i've seen and lived through too much not to be aware of an afterlife. I am an old soul, that much i know. I remember a picture in my baby album... i remember my father taking this picture of me. I wasn't a year old yet. I remember what i was thinking to myself cause i was too young to talk but yet i could talk in my mind and reason like an adult. I thought: Let me put my face in this way so i look more like a baby... Then i went on to think: Why am i here again? Why am i a GIRL??:??!!!! Oh NO!!!! I also remember the clothing set i was wearing. It had the picture of a toy racing car on it. I used to love that set because it wasn't feminine like everything else my mother put on me. I was definitely aware of myself as something more than just a body. According to these Gaia extraterrestrial segments, there is a Soul recycling system established on earth. Basically, there is no purpose really other than just recycling souls in an endless reincarnation cycle.

Well, like Hermes said: All truths are half truths.... In my life i've seen and lived through too much not to be aware of an afterlife. I am an old soul, that much i know. I remember a picture in my baby album... i remember my father taking this picture of me. I wasn't a year old yet. I remember what i was thinking to myself cause i was too young to talk but yet i could talk in my mind and reason like an adult. I thought: Let me put my face in this way so i look more like a baby... Then i went on to think: Why am i here again? Why am i a GIRL??:??!!!! Oh NO!!!! I also remember the clothing set i was wearing. It had the picture of a toy racing car on it. I used to love that set because it wasn't feminine like everything else my mother put on me. I was definitely aware of myself as something more than just a body. According to these Gaia extraterrestrial segments, there is a Soul recycling system established on earth. Basically, there is no purpose really other than just recycling souls in an endless reincarnation cycle. Basically, when your day comes, AVOID the light. The light was set up as an attractor of the souls into the recycling system. By avoiding the light, you avoid being sucked into a body and coming back here. I'm just trying to gather as much truth as possible so i don't ever have to come back here if i can absolutely prevent it. I don't belong here is all i truly know.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago I worked as an occasional laborer on the wharf. The work was paid as "job and finish" so we worked hard and went home early.

I suspect that being posted into Earth humanity is similar. If I want to go home I need to finish my job.

The first stage is managing my humanness sufficiently to become functional in the job to which I was posted.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well, like Hermes said: All truths are half truths.... In my life i've seen and lived through too much not to be aware of an afterlife. I am an old soul, that much i know. I remember a picture in my baby album... i remember my father taking this picture of me. I wasn't a year old yet. I remember what i was thinking to myself cause i was too young to talk but yet i could talk in my mind and reason like an adult. I thought: Let me put my face in this way so i look more like a baby... Then i went on to think: Why am i here again? Why am i a GIRL??:??!!!! Oh NO!!!! I also remember the clothing set i was wearing. It had the picture of a toy racing car on it. I used to love that set because it wasn't feminine like everything else my mother put on me. I was definitely aware of myself as something more than just a body. According to these Gaia extraterrestrial segments, there is a Soul recycling system established on earth. Basically, there is no purpose really other than just recycling souls in an endless reincarnation cycle.

Well, like Hermes said: All truths are half truths.... In my life i've seen and lived through too much not to be aware of an afterlife. I am an old soul, that much i know. I remember a picture in my baby album... i remember my father taking this picture of me. I wasn't a year old yet. I remember what i was thinking to myself cause i was too young to talk but yet i could talk in my mind and reason like an adult. I thought: Let me put my face in this way so i look more like a baby... Then i went on to think: Why am i here again? Why am i a GIRL??:??!!!! Oh NO!!!! I also remember the clothing set i was wearing. It had the picture of a toy racing car on it. I used to love that set because it wasn't feminine like everything else my mother put on me. I was definitely aware of myself as something more than just a body. According to these Gaia extraterrestrial segments, there is a Soul recycling system established on earth. Basically, there is no purpose really other than just recycling souls in an endless reincarnation cycle. Basically, when your day comes, AVOID the light. The light was set up as an attractor of the souls into the recycling system. By avoiding the light, you avoid being sucked into a body and coming back here. I'm just trying to gather as much truth as possible so i don't ever have to come back here if i can absolutely prevent it. I don't belong here is all i truly know.
I heard kindcof the same soul trapping machine and it was reffered to negative E.Ts or so called Archons

My personal experince came from me being rememberingy past life as animal and as human that is my current life
I had some meditational and studies with try and error and what I experienced was very multi sided,
I have done many things with no idea back then what they even call

I had out of body experience
Near dead experiences
Psychedelic experiences

What I saw is that I was outside of this reality that kinds of same to matrix movie

I had seen them before I even watch the movie so It was a proof that they were not mind maded patterns and hallucinations

I saw some kind of machinary as In matrix movie
A somehow demonic machinery robot ai beings outside the earth or this physical realm
And term death for most even myself before I explored different ascpets of our reality was limited to the physical death

In my near dead experiences I was in a place that everything is like happend before
Like a realm beyond time or phisical realm beyond time that I could see all of the events from past to future like a movie screen in a cinema or much like alchemical visions that I latter saw in the alchemical books,
Look samilar but way more obscure and beyond our understanding
These expernices where so intense for my let's say former animalized and current human soul to handle and cost me a lot of hurtful events and made me think of
Knocking on forbidden door

Kind of sentence at the same time it c

at the same time it connects the dots between realms and areas in between
And made me saw as multisidedness of the reality and of course encountering (luckily) higher planes of god or gods some say and ascended masters as well

I remember when I go walking on path of Allah when I was teen ager and not by choice
Then to walking of the way of Buddha
Being an atheist
Being an witch
Being an satanist
And not forgotten the ultimate truth of the true God
Our true origin
Our true essence as a living souls
I still can't write and spell the word 'consciousness'

Because of I don't know what reason maybe my English or my uncertain knowledge of things

But what I most beautifully experinced that we are all being watched by the god it self the most unknownable for us such a limited beings

And I will remember his words always as he told me

I will watching you always thru your end of your current human life and we will talk

For me death is not dual
Nor is light and dark
For me is unity with god
going back home
If I do anything right under his unknwonable powers and qualities over our lifes

The one who (maybe due to my little nothingness nature) lives beyond of all
Beyond us all

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Back in March I had a Syncope episode mixed with Vertigo, which could've triggered a seizure.

In April I had a triple grand mal seizure with at least two loss of consciousness.

Thinking I'd die, I was okay with it, to boldly go where never have I gone before.

The most striking thing after coming to was the singing of the birds.

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my understanding? Nothing. Because the past doesn’t exist. The future doesn’t exist. We don’t exist. The ego itself is an illusion. We will be what we have always been. The only thing that is real. Now, the present. And that is no thing, because it is all the things. Because it is the only thing that exists. So it is all that exists. I think we will be everything at the same time. And we are currently doing that right now. In an infinite amount of illusions. Imagine game of thrones scene, where arya pulled off the mask of a faceless person. She keot pulling and pulling, but there was always a new mask. There was nothing static. That is us. That is reality. We are constantly dragging on and off that mask. Either in panic/fear/anxiety Hell. Or in bliss/good/harmony/well being heaven. We have created eternity wothin ourselves.

And the one pulling is our self, trying to tear off our own mask. But it does not end. And we have always pulled. An eternity. And we don’t even know what this is. If this is heaven and hell? I choose heaven, because the thought if all existence is hell. Then we will never get out.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think we will be everything at the same time.

It seems that many entities do not experience linear time as humans do.

Those entities seem to experience all phases of their lifespan simultaneously. Perhaps that permits real-time adjustments to achieve designed outcomes.

So why are humans put into linear time?

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
It seems that many entities do not experience linear time as humans do.

Those entities seem to experience all phases of their lifespan simultaneously. Perhaps that permits real-time adjustments to achieve designed outcomes.

So why are humans put into linear time?
Because we cannot comprehend otherwise. No facaulties for it. And why is that? Because eternity exists. And thereby those who has no facaulty for everything.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Because eternity exists. And thereby those who has no facaulty for everything.

I thought it might have been a design decision.

The Sumerian gods reputedly gave their humans wisdom but not immortality. I am not sure even wisdom was given

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Does this understanding make you doubt

To which understanding (seeing what stands under) do you refer?

As for beliefs, I prefer experimental testing of hypotheses

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
To which understanding (seeing what stands under) do you refer?

As for beliefs, I prefer experimental testing of hypotheses
Into quantum physics, or nano technologically replace piece after piece of the brain to show the subject that what he thinks is himself does not exist. That the brain he uses is a reality shaping machine, which in turn projects a subjective understanding of the world. And this brain is replaced every 10 years already by swapping of the cells which makes it up. So the only thing remaining of your self is the illusion of continuity and the perception of the world which you hold. That is the undersranding I was refering to. Small pieces of earlier projection of reality within the illusion of continuity is why you think you are still you is my belief. And why this is the way it is one can explore within philosophy.

What we do or are is a reflection of our genes, which is a reflection of our actions and that of our ancestors. Which in turn is a reflection of the enviroment they inhabit. Which in turn is a reflection of the greater self. What we are. Is my understanding.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I would distinguish mind thoughts from brain thoughts

Dreams generate mind thoughts and hence are largely forgotten when the mind reconnects with the brain on waking in the physical body