• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What's after death?

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
I would distinguish mind thoughts from brain thoughts

Dreams generate mind thoughts and hence are largely forgotten when the mind reconnects with the brain on waking in the physical body
If what I am understanding is true. Then I/you are definition to existence. And belief is all. If I cease to believe in the material realm at all. Then it will cease to exist.
Post automatically merged:

We do that by stopping to react to it. And not following survival instinct.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream that demonstrate that Beingness is, while Existence comes and goes, perhaps to provide experience to Beingness.

In the Hindu tradition the gap between Existences (of universes) is called a Mahapralaya

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
I had a dream that demonstrate that Beingness is, while Existence comes and goes, perhaps to provide experience to Beingness.

In the Hindu tradition the gap between Existences (of universes) is called a Mahapralaya
That beingness is what I believe the greater is. And what we will be when we die. Thereby everything. And we are currently that right now as well.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
To me hell is a state of mind. If one focuses on it to much, then most likely one may see a hell. Speaking from personal experiences, I know that God does not punish people. However, there is a Lower vibration atmosphere. But, it's not for torments nor gnashing off teeth. It's more for people that are in that lower vibrational state of mind.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
To me hell is a state of mind. If one focuses on it to much, then most likely one may see a hell. Speaking from personal experiences, I know that God does not punish people. However, there is a Lower vibration atmosphere. But, it's not for torments nor gnashing off teeth. It's more for people that are in that lower vibrational state of mind.

Hell is distance from God, it is like having a Fire in a Tundra, but being too far to benefit from the warmth, but kind of the opposite. Then there are also Discussions and things had between Entities.

In a way we are not different from a RaaS system, and most People will never notice because long ago during the Angelic Fall we Angels gave the Humans the Priestly Breastplate, where it says in Enoch 8 that Azazel taught the People about Perfumes and Breastplates and Blades. We can actually also see Azazel there teaching Blades as why the Berber People and others consider Iron to be Sacred. If you have ever heard that Iron is the Menstrual Blood of the Earth, or that Saws, Knives, and Scissors ward off Demons; this is actually not different from when Samson and Samuel have no Razor ever touch their Heads. And this is the things Azazel Taught, not just Blacksmithing, but he is also associated with Hephaestus/Vulcan, the God of August.

But Humans have a hard Time seeing the bigger picture and are kind of built for Labor and things, we Angels made Humans like the Alienists say, to work in Quarries and mine Gold and things for us, and they are each part of a larger picture. The way the Breastplate is designed is so you can present it to a Human and start showing them what Part they fit in, like a Stone Carved to fit in an empty spot on a Wall. This is also the Origins of Masonry and Wages and things, we have them a kind of Freedom after Slavery by having them go through the Masonic System and they would have a Master that was one of their own, and eventually the Slaves became “Free Masons”. The Breastplate is like the Jewish Tribes, or Table of Nations, or like a list of Demi-Gods, and Angels are more wholesome and connected to all of them, we divided the Humans out the same way we created Language (Phoenician is the Origin of the Word “Phonetic”) and we created the Languages and sent everyone out Divided amongst their Languages. What we did the first Time is not much different, and is also the meaning of the Rainbow in the Noah Story.

MetaTron and MetaTron Equivalents is how I put it. The Calendar is one, all Instruments are made on this concept, etc.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hell in the standard usage is a religious construct to help manage the believers.

There are also parts of the Inner Earth that are not so pleasant. The story of Inanna's juurney to the underworld is semi-historical. Notice that her body was washed 50 times with the Water of Life before she recovered from death

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Given reports, presumably a combination of your own mind space and that of a cosmic one, but that would presumably be a question of what "stage" of an afterlife one would be referring to.

Presumably there are planes with more memory and cosmic connection, so it would be whether you include after after life.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Given reports, presumably a combination of your own mind space and that of a cosmic one, but that would presumably be a question of what "stage" of an afterlife one would be referring to.

Presumably there are planes with more memory and cosmic connection, so it would be whether you include after after life.
I like your perspective, yes.....

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Between bad driving, worse habits, storms at sea, wrong colored uniform, and life in a "vibrant and diverse" neighborhood, I've come near enough death once or thrice. The experience taught me that my personal opinion does not matter greatly to the powers around me. Death itself, I fancy, will strike even the best-read and most widely astrally-traveled among us as quite as novel as was birth.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Death itself, I fancy, will strike even the best-read and most widely astrally-traveled among us as quite as novel as was birth

When I was young I was uncomfortable in very confined spaces. Years later I had a vision of being inside a coffin while it was being carried out into the graveyard.

Then my discomfort was much clearer. I hated waking up in coffins.

In the 19th century waking up in coffins was such a problem that wealthy people had a bell above the grave with a rope down into the coffin. When they woke up and pulled on the rope they were called "dead ringers"

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
When I was young I was uncomfortable in very confined spaces. Years later I had a vision of being inside a coffin while it was being carried out into the graveyard.

Then my discomfort was much clearer. I hated waking up in coffins.

In the 19th century waking up in coffins was such a problem that wealthy people had a bell above the grave with a rope down into the coffin. When they woke up and pulled on the rope they were called "dead ringers"
Thanks! I wondered about that phrase's origins. Someone once told me that the phrase "a dead ringer" came from Quasimodo's tombstone, but I was sceptical.

Back on-topic, I am pretty sure that after death one of Hades' monitors will tell me, "You're off topic again!"

epsilon

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes. The ouroboros is perhaps one of the oldest and most perennial symbols showing the reincarnation mechanism that has appeared in every single Western civilizations since the ancient Sumerians.

I received a download from my "angel" that told a very different story about the Ouroboros. But I just did a little googling and the pictures reflect what I was given.

The ouroboros as it was explained to me is actually is a flat representation of the toroidal shape of how consciousness creates. In that consciousness is folding in upon itself to create reality or the illusion of experience.
b6f608dd5a39c6f4950da84fb8284564de4d3c2c.gif

It is literally the model of how we are creating our world / experience where the top funnel/pyramid is what we might "call" the future, the bottom funnel pyramid is the past (your set of beliefs) and the outer portion of it all is say, is your subconscious, but also LITERALLY the world. While your conscious is everything you're experiencing now. It is the point of both cones connecting together at a singularity which is the present. Both uncatchable and all there ever is. It is the spark.

thie image I've found from Egypt of the ouroboros I feel reflects this story, I'll find more when I get time

ouroboros-scaled.jpg

I of course am only a messenger for this, but it makes more sense to me than the ouroboros being about a cycle of life and death. I am actually leaning into believing that we were told that to possibly keep this truth hidden from us.

epsilon

Neophyte
Reaction score
It is also plausible it can be representative of both, symbols often have multiple meanings.

Yes although I don't know why anyone thought they needed to explain life and death to people in some symbol like this. Doesn't make sense to me, everyone can see it in front of their eyes and I don't think our ancestors were unsophisticated. I think it much better illustrates why you are everything and everything is you. What everything is one really means.

I personally don't see anything dying in the ouroboros, nor a cycle. Just a closed loop system in a single state, eyes stuck in one direction, so that it can never see it folding itself in to consume.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes although I don't know why anyone thought they needed to explain life and death to people in some symbol like this. Doesn't make sense to me, everyone can see it in front of their eyes and I don't think our ancestors were unsophisticated. I think it much better illustrates why you are everything and everything is you. What everything is one really means.

I personally don't see anything dying in the ouroboros, nor a cycle. Just a closed loop system in a single state, eyes stuck in one direction, so that it can never see it folding itself in to consume.
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree, although I personally like your interpretation as well.

I think it was most certainly used as a symbol and it wouldn’t be especially obvious especially to poor peasants in Mesopotamia, just like Magick in general it was kept out of the hands of the common people for a very long time.

I think the emphasis isn’t on dying necessarily, but on the nature of how humanity is destined to be reincarnated forever, until one becomes conscious enough to rise above it.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Last week I had parked and was going into the social bridge game, when I thought of the recently deceased player that I got on well with. So I looked at him and he said he was leaving now.

Inside, at the table, his widow said that the day before they had scattered his ashes in the sea at his favorite beach.

I have experienced that before, the deceased hanging around until the body has been disposed/buried.

Once a neighboring farmer died and both the widow and I could feel him hanging around - until the farm was sold. Then he was gone, and we both knew

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
What do you believe happens after death?

Rebirth on Earth as a new human?
Rebirth on Earth as a different species?
Rebirth on a different plane/dimension?
Continuing on in a different plane/dimension? Like heaven or hell...
Continuing on in a parallel universe where you never died... on and on forever till you're the last person alive?
Something, but something inexplicable...?
Nothing?

Let me know your thoughts...
I know it's not popular in occult circles, but I believe that the mind is a kind of software which needs a brain to 'run on'. So I don't think there is an afterlife. My research has led me to some mad speculation about Near Death Experiences, but ultimately I believe that without a brain, the mind just vanishes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that without a brain, the mind just vanishes

And yet any number of cases have occurred with clinical death and no brain activity, followed by resuscitation where the person can describe what was said and done in the operating theater while they were dead. Often their view was from up at the ceiling

The morning after her death in another country, my mother arrived in my house. The first thing she said to me was: It is just as you said - all about energy.

When she was alive she said I was weird. It seems she changed her mind as soon as she was dead