• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Working with goetic demons

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not exactly clear on the specificities of the rituals or how I should go about approaching these entities. I have tried once before, to no apparent success. Please bare with me, I am a complete novice. Any advice on how to make definite contact and ask for what I desire would be sincerely appreciated.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Do they have some cosmic purpose that humans lack?
A good question but perhaps assumes that being human is the end of the path whereas it may be the beginning.

In one set of writings there are 7 paths that the third stage enlightened human may choose. All of the paths require moving out of the human kingdom into other kingdoms in Creation/Existence

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
A good question but perhaps assumes that being human is the end of the path whereas it may be the beginning.

In one set of writings there are 7 paths that the third stage enlightened human may choose. All of the paths require moving out of the human kingdom into other kingdoms in Creation/Existence

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
No thanks. I like being human.

Reaction score
Awards
There is an account that most of the advanced Earth humans have reincarnated on planets more suited to their learning/growth needs - hence the current state of the human race on this planet
If you like, but just sounds like doomsaying to me. People have always been like this. Where do they go when they reach enlightenment? Some world with a spiritually superior political system? Or maybe another universe with different laws? Meh. Sounds like new age nonsense. Everyone's got it all figured out, huh? Well, why isn't everyone living well then? Are you?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you like, but just sounds like doomsaying to me. People have always been like this. Where do they go when they reach enlightenment? Some world with a spiritually superior political system? Or maybe another universe with different laws? Meh. Sounds like new age nonsense. Everyone's got it all figured out, huh? Well, why isn't everyone living well then? Are you?
There is a teaching that says that actually, a few occultists have mentioned that certain humans do evolve beyond what we are now

There’s literature about the ascended masters as well, there’s similar things in the Society of St Germain, Dion Fortune, Robert Monroe

and in Kabbalah it’s said the angels who run the universe were once the humans of the past ages.

it’s not so much new age nonsense...just the evolution of the species.

...having said that, it’s not all fluff and roses, people have to go through multiple reincarnations, the angelic princes also nudge us along using war, conflict, natural disasters. Many of them look at how we act as pathetic

Reaction score
Awards
Many of them look at how we act as pathetic
Who are they to judge? They, apparently, were like us once. Someday, inevitably, we'll all be like them. If you believe it works that way, that is. I've left behind the idea that these entities are evil, even though some of them are occasionally malevolent to certain people for certain reasons. Now, I can't help but feel that they're excruciatingly snobbish, and hardly ever helpful for the sake of helping. Everyone's just out for themselves, just like with humans. How boring. The supernatural is just as mundane as a used car salesman or a lawyer, with a few other kinds of psychos and narcs mixed in. Is there no force of pure benevolence in this universe?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Who are they to judge? They, apparently, were like us once. Someday, inevitably, we'll all be like them. If you believe it works that way, that is. I've left behind the idea that these entities are evil, even though some of them are occasionally malevolent to certain people for certain reasons. Now, I can't help but feel that they're excruciatingly snobbish, and hardly ever helpful for the sake of helping. Everyone's just out for themselves, just like with humans. How boring. The supernatural is just as mundane as a used car salesman or a lawyer, with a few other kinds of psychos and narcs mixed in. Is there no force of pure benevolence in this universe?
They’re beings who are way higher, more evolved then us and closer to God and they do have authority over us

i don’t think we are all going to be like them, theres a concept of annihilation and the process to get to there level is very slow

Reaction score
Awards
They’re beings who are way higher, more evolved then us and closer to God and they do have authority over us
Then why do they act like catty middle managers lol
i don’t think we are all going to be like them, theres a concept of annihilation and the process to get to there level is very slow
If we reincarnate forever then it's inevitable that we'll eventually get to their level. It's a mathematical certainty. Like infinite monkeys typing random things on infinite typewriters, eventually one of the monkeys will have accidentally typed the entire works of Shakespeare. It'd happen like that, you'd accidentally (or purposely?) live your life "correctly" and start evolving, then you'd die and come back and immediately have a leg up on everyone else. Then it would just snowball from there. Your soul would do the equivalent of accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare and ascend. The probability of doing so in any one given lifetime is extremely small, but non-zero, and also simultaneously 100% guaranteed to happen eventually.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Then why do they act like catty middle managers lol

If we reincarnate forever then it's inevitable that we'll eventually get to their level. It's a mathematical certainty. Like infinite monkeys typing random things on infinite typewriters, eventually one of the monkeys will have accidentally typed the entire works of Shakespeare. It'd happen like that, you'd accidentally (or purposely?) live your life "correctly" and start evolving, then you'd die and come back and immediately have a leg up on everyone else. Then it would just snowball from there. Your soul would do the equivalent of accidentally typing the entire works of Shakespeare and ascend. The probability of doing so in any one given lifetime is extremely small, but non-zero, and also simultaneously 100% guaranteed to happen eventually.
idk man, if there so bad why do you seek beings they control for favors then? Secondly wouldn’t you find someone acting badly well...bad?

I mean if you say so...you’re how old? If you think waiting a million years will be a breeze good luck

Reaction score
Awards
idk man, if there so bad why do you seek beings they control for favors then? Secondly wouldn’t you find someone acting badly well...bad?
I don't think they're bad, I just don't think they're that big of a deal when you put it into perspective. It's a purely transactional relationship, I ask these things for help for the same reason I ask for a loan. Just going to someone or something with more power and resources and asking for a little material gain, and eventually I give something in return. Give and take. It's all very clinical.
I mean if you say so...you’re how old? If you think waiting a million years will be a breeze good luck
Apparently I won't even know until I live that perfect life. So I don't think it matters regardless. I won't even be aware of the fact that I'm waiting for something.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think they're bad, I just don't think they're that big of a deal when you put it into perspective. It's a purely transactional relationship, I ask these things for help for the same reason I ask for a loan. Just going to someone or something with more power and resources and asking for a little material gain, and eventually I give something in return. Give and take. It's all very clinical.

Apparently I won't even know until I live that perfect life. So I don't think it matters regardless. I won't even be aware of the fact that I'm waiting for something.
You’re talking about demons, idk if we have anything angels need, but as some that are considered “fallen” are in a lower plane they may want certain things

well I mean who does like that perfect life that’s the reason we return so often.

lol true unless say we become aware we won’t remember

Reaction score
Awards
You’re talking about demons, idk if we have anything angels need, but as some that are considered “fallen” are in a lower plane they may want certain things
I'm pretty sure angels just want us to like God and sing his praises and stuff like that. As for what demons want, I've only ever had an "interaction" with one, and upon consulting the cards about what it wanted in return for it's services, it seemed to me it just wanted me to be successful and that's all. Which is nice, frankly. Neither are particularly difficult standards to fulfill tbh. I just wish they weren't so high and mighty. Professionalism would be very much appreciated.

Reaction score
Awards
Do you know any humans that want to be liked and praised all day? Mostly other humans avoid them.
Celebrities and politicians. Leaders and performers mostly. People don't really avoid them, they're drawn in by their confidence and charisma. Ideally, anyway. There's also the question of ability. A guy who talks big about himself and wants other people to respect him but can't back it up is going to be substantially less respected than a guy who talks big and has the receipts. That's the kind of guy people follow, and that's also pretty much the kind of guy God is. Modern public figures should take a page out of his book and remember why celebs and politicians used to actually be genuinely liked. This new breed of politician that's spawned within the last decade or so has all the charm and appeal of roadkill skunk. The celebrities are even worse. But if we're being honest, considering the entire history of humanity, these weirdos are the exception, not the rule. People are attracted to those who have authority and can offer them either safety or comfort. Or luxury, I guess. Speaking of which, let's not kid ourselves, demons love to be praised. That's one of the main methods of paying one for it's services, telling other people how good of a job it did.

Reaction score
Awards
I think I might choose a god that is not hooked on praise
Slim pickings then, good luck. I can't think of even a single one that doesn't at the very least demand meager offerings. Following a God is ultimately appealing to the ego of a higher power. Even just regarding them fondly is still a form of praise. God is actually one of the better ones when it comes to this, prostration is appreciated but not required. Just abide by the rituals and don't blaspheme. Pretty easy. Compared to something like the Greek Cult of Cybele, who's clergy was compromised entirely of eunuchs, and whom demanded displays of loyalty through self castration, it seems like a reasonable expectation. In fact, if I recall correctly, Christianity ultimately overtook the cult within Greece. I suppose one was much more appealing.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm pretty sure angels just want us to like God and sing his praises and stuff like that. As for what demons want, I've only ever had an "interaction" with one, and upon consulting the cards about what it wanted in return for it's services, it seemed to me it just wanted me to be successful and that's all. Which is nice, frankly. Neither are particularly difficult standards to fulfill tbh. I just wish they weren't so high and mighty. Professionalism would be very much appreciated.
angels want our evolution, but some are well...not nice, some are pretty cool

I don’t deal with demons, nothing against them but I got burned dealing with them

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Celebrities and politicians. Leaders and performers mostly. People don't really avoid them, they're drawn in by their confidence and charisma. Ideally, anyway. There's also the question of ability. A guy who talks big about himself and wants other people to respect him but can't back it up is going to be substantially less respected than a guy who talks big and has the receipts. That's the kind of guy people follow, and that's also pretty much the kind of guy God is. Modern public figures should take a page out of his book and remember why celebs and politicians used to actually be genuinely liked. This new breed of politician that's spawned within the last decade or so has all the charm and appeal of roadkill skunk. The celebrities are even worse. But if we're being honest, considering the entire history of humanity, these weirdos are the exception, not the rule. People are attracted to those who have authority and can offer them either safety or comfort. Or luxury, I guess. Speaking of which, let's not kid ourselves, demons love to be praised. That's one of the main methods of paying one for it's services, telling other people how good of a job it did.
I wouldn’t listen to anything Roma has to say, he claims to have met his HGA yet thinks God just wants praise and worship, idk how that works but he doesn’t think his stories through

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Slim pickings then, good luck. I can't think of even a single one that doesn't at the very least demand meager offerings. Following a God is ultimately appealing to the ego of a higher power. Even just regarding them fondly is still a form of praise. God is actually one of the better ones when it comes to this, prostration is appreciated but not required. Just abide by the rituals and don't blaspheme. Pretty easy. Compared to something like the Greek Cult of Cybele, who's clergy was compromised entirely of eunuchs, and whom demanded displays of loyalty through self castration, it seems like a reasonable expectation. In fact, if I recall correctly, Christianity ultimately overtook the cult within Greece. I suppose one was much more appealing.
Try not to see God through a religious lens...religion has largely corrupted God and his word with threats 9f eternal hell...guess what man it’s all bs

hell isn't forever, there’s sex in heaven, God has no emotions yet he has all emotion, he is all...he’s not A He he’s an It, angels might be thought of as aliens.

If God is reincarnating people versus sending them to eternal hell then I imagine God is largely interested in every individuals life